Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Puppy love

Any pubescent romances still haunt you, sixty years later?

by Anonymousreply 809/06/2013

My friend Johnny came to visit me when I had chicken pox. We were in second grade. He just showed up at our house when I hadn't been in school for a week. My mother came to the bedroom door and said "you have a visitor". I was so surprised to see him, and he had a wrapped present for me. He sat on my bed and I opened it to find a Davy Crockett watch just like the one he had!

We were best friends until 6th grade when his family moved states away. We kept in touch via mail for a while, but somehow lost touch. I can still see the way his eyes lit up whenever he saw me. We were in love but we didn't even know it.

by Anonymousreply 109/05/2013

Forgot to say I have tried a few times to locate Johnny, but no luck. I still have that watch.

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2013

That's cute, R1. You should find him on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 309/05/2013

Did you give him chicken pox, #1?

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2013

I thought this thread would be about that adorable Hallmark Channel movie about dog-lovers starring Candace Cameron Bure and Victor Webster.

OP, how could you?!

by Anonymousreply 509/05/2013

I told you people this would happen if we allowed gay marriage. Men marrying dogs!

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2013

I had a crush on Dave in the fourth to seventh grades. Decades later I saw he bowled a 300 game.

by Anonymousreply 709/06/2013

I remember as a grade school boy convincing other boys to sit on my lap. This one boy in particular, Davey --- I was so in love with him (didn't know it then). He was the cutest, blonde boy in my class and I just remember always enjoying looking at him and being around him. He must have felt the same way because we always found a way to tickle-fight or hold hands, and one time we even kissed but got caught by our scary Amazon 3rd grade teacher who broke us up and told us "not to do that anymore." He moved away midway through 6th grade, and we lost contact, and I still wonder what became of him.

by Anonymousreply 809/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!