Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alan Ball to direct "Chippendales" film!

Finally, a gay men will bring us the male stripper movie we've been waiting for!

Time to fantasy cast!

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2013

The show needs to appeal to men and women and must feature proven dancers. How about Chaz Bono? He/she has /had it all.

by Anonymousreply 109/05/2013

I've got time in my schedule now!

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2013

I honestly can't think of anyone... weird.

by Anonymousreply 309/05/2013

Chippendales has a strict female policy in their audience don't they? I would set your expectations for any gay content low.

But it is a openly gay director, he will probably feel more comfortable showing off some beefcake.

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2013

It is about the guy who created Chippendales...they need a neurotic little Indian man....can Joe do Indian and little?

by Anonymousreply 509/05/2013

Aziz Ansari would be perfect.

It's too bad Joe already has Magic Mike under his belt, Alan would probably have cast him and might have even given him more than two minutes of screen time.

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2013

I don't think the story involves the dancers too much.

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2013

Good Lord, do the Chippendales still exist?

by Anonymousreply 809/05/2013

it is about the start of them the link

by Anonymousreply 909/05/2013

I am a gay man, and I have not been waiting for any sort of stripper movie at all.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 1009/05/2013

This film is at least 25 years too late. In its heyday, Chippendales featured a type of muscular stud that was unique and rare. Nowadays, with every young stud and his dog going to the gym, it won't have much relevence. We see these types every day of our lives. .. Well, WE, here in The City, do. ..Maybe not so much, out in Frauville. But, still..

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2013

I would only see a stripper movie if they had full frontal nudity. Let me know when they make a film about the strippers in Montreal.

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!