Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna Posts Important Message About Syria On Instagram

Well, I'm convinced.

by Anonymousreply 2209/07/2013

Dumb fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 109/05/2013

I can't stand her, but this no doubt will be the first time her retarded fans will have even heard about Syria, and they'll duly fall in line with their ill-gotten and under-informed political stance just cuz their Queen says so, so it's something positive I guess.

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2013

Thanks, Madge. All the guys--and oh yeah, the token female, Angela Merkel, will discuss your request and get back to you while we're at the G-20 Summit.

by Anonymousreply 309/05/2013

R2 Please. The same could be said about the public in general.

She has a right to her opinion. Why is it wrong, if you're so knowledgeable?

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2013

What this situation needs is- that's correct- The Perfect Cheer!

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2013

I wasn't saying it was wrong, I agree with the sentiment, that's why I said it was "positive, I guess." I just doubt the people who'll parrot her message like new-found gospel will do the reading to back up why it's positive, beyond "WAR BAD." Which is fine, really. War is bad. Let's all jump on that train together!

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2013

One Madonna fan responded: Get involved! There's so much peace in at stake.

Her fans are really the dumbest, most pathetic shits on the planet. I mean, they even follow her Kabbalah cult crap. It's really sad. You wanna be head over heels for someone, fine, but they actually live their lives in tandem with this cunt, even quoting her, even using the same phrases she uses, passing them off as their own figure-of-speech choosing.

by Anonymousreply 809/05/2013

Ironically there's enough Botox in her face to qualify as a chemical weapon atrocity of its own.

by Anonymousreply 909/05/2013

This woman is so fucking delusional that she thinks the president actually gives a flying fuck what some old whore thinks.

by Anonymousreply 1009/06/2013

I'm not R10, but I'll answer anyway. I clicked this thread so that I could make fun of Vadge's uneducated, sub-adult pronouncements on US foreign policy.

Consider your idol mocked, honey. Is that "caring about her"? Not really, but she's always been a reliable figure of fun.

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2013

I agree with her, so no complaint here. Kinda reminds me pleasantly of when I was a real fan.

by Anonymousreply 1309/06/2013

she is right on this one,Iraq and all those other wars were enough.

go M!!!

no more bloodshed for corp propaganda,just buy the oil USA!

i hope they don't do another 'muslim terrorists' (a.k.a. CIA) attack on the people.

don't you dare,swine!we're on to your games!

by Anonymousreply 1409/06/2013

She clearly put a lot of time into that.

by Anonymousreply 1509/06/2013

Interesting, r12, because r10 claims not to care, which is different from you: you want to have an opinion on whatever Madge says. But, why is what she says about Syria "uneducated" or "sub-adult"? You think the US should attack Syria?

By the way, I do think, contrary to r10, that the president does care what Madonna says. He even cares about what Gaga says (although, she tends to play it safe and doesn't make pronouncements on truly controversial issues). He cares very much what people in the public eye say because he is concerned about how the proposal to attack Syria is being presented in public debate, how opinion on it is being shaped. Because there is so little support for this attack, the vast majority of the international community is against it, most of Congress is against it, most Americans are against it, so, yes, anything that reinforces opposition to this attack is of concern to him.

Your demented hatred of Madonna is in fact affecting your opinion of the Syria issue - Madonna says don't attack Syria, and you, so shot through with hatred for her, come out in favour of a bizarre, inexplicable military attack with no clear strategy and no clear goals, that pretty much the whole world is against and the vast majority of the American population certainly doesn't want, simply so you can make a stupid comment about Madonna. And she's the uneducated one?

by Anonymousreply 1609/06/2013

R16 = Sad Vadge stan who defends an old bitch who doesn't care about you

by Anonymousreply 1709/06/2013

And this is the same cunt that glorifies guns during her concerts and wears shirts with guns on them.

Dumb hypocritical bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1809/06/2013

R12/17 = freeper shit stain

How dare Vadge not be for war! It'll be good for the economy, right?

by Anonymousreply 1909/06/2013

[quote] This woman is so fucking delusional that she thinks the president actually gives a flying fuck what some old whore thinks.

here come the Vadge stans in 5...4..

by Anonymousreply 2009/06/2013

[quote]By the way, I do think, contrary to [R10], that the president does care what Madonna says.

She's up there calling him a Muslim and then a few days later calling it "ironic." She's a dumb, uneducated ho.

[quote]He even cares about what Gaga says

That's because she represents an entire generation, a generation of voters. Of course he's going to meet with her. He'll never meet with Madonna. Madonna has no relevance any generation anymore. They can't relate to her.

Madonna spent the entire 2000s using that phony English accent, shitting on the US, and living in Britain, not to mention ignoring the gays. Her husband dumps her old carcass, she moves back to the US, and then expects the gays to celebrate her because she's supposedly done so much for them. She did shit.

by Anonymousreply 2109/06/2013

R21, you're really very stupid aren't you? First, I said "I think", i.e I was expressing an opinion, not reporting on a news item where the president made a statement of any kind. It's my opinion that he cares not just about what Madonna might "pronounce" but also about what Gaga may tweet to her ugly little monsters because, with such fragile support for his silly desire to strike Iraq, he cares about what anyone with any ability to shape public opinion has to say. It's not as though he specifically cares on a personal level what Madonna or Gaga or Katy Perry or whoever else might say (although he may do), but he cares deeply about the public debate around Syria.

By the way, does Gaga have an opinion on Syria?

Anyone who calls a woman a ho' is very stupid, pretty sub-adult and not very educated. Anyone who feels it's "smart" to denigrate a woman for being over the age of 45 is also pretty moronic.

by Anonymousreply 2209/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!