Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Charlie Hunnam or Randy Harrison. Which actor do you like better?

Both played the Justin role on QAF

Charlie the UK version, Randy the US version.

Discuss now which actor you like best.

Not necessarily who was the better Justin. But who is the better actor/person all around.

by Anonymousreply 2712/01/2013

Personally,for me I only saw the US version and thought that Randy was amazing as Justin.So he gets my vote and he's far more prettier.

by Anonymousreply 110/24/2013

"far more prettier". Oh Mary. And only Mary would care about either of these two. Certainly the world doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 210/24/2013

Hunnam has had a very respectable career post-QAF, but Harrison has not. In fact, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that Harrison has had practically no career since then.

by Anonymousreply 310/24/2013

Except he works all the time in New York, but I guess that's just a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 410/24/2013

In the U.S., nothing counts for an actor except being on a screen.

by Anonymousreply 510/24/2013

For quite a few years Harrison was very visible in regional East Coast theaters. He may not be a star name, but he's made a fairly worthwhile stab at crafting a theater career.

by Anonymousreply 610/24/2013

Regional theater? Not even off-off Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 710/24/2013

Washington, New England, etc. Yes, truly off-off Broadway, but trying to learn to act.

by Anonymousreply 810/24/2013

No. Contest. Randy will always look like a little pug-nosed puppy while Charlie has become a beautiful male specimen.

by Anonymousreply 910/24/2013

The US version of QAF was a corn-filled piece of post-alcohol-bender shit. Top to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 1010/24/2013

Never found RH attractive at all. CH on the other hand....YES, PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 1110/24/2013

"Except he works all the time in New York, but I guess that's just a hobby."

It wouldn't be a "hobby" if it were true that he worked "all the time in New York," but it's really not true. He recently had a major role in an Off-Broadway play, but he was awful in it. He has done some other Off-Broadway things, mostly small roles and/or low-profile productions.

It's true that he's had a few meaty roles in major regional theaters (EQUUS, AMADEUS, etc.) I didn't see him in any of those, so I have no clue how good he was or wasn't in them. But I think it's fair to say that his post-QAF career is nowhere near as successful as Charlie Hunnam's -- and I don't mean because Harrison has mostly been doing stage work, just that he doesn't seem to have made much of a splash or impression in anything.

by Anonymousreply 1210/24/2013

Randy has built his well respected stage career playing vary of challenging roles on stage.I hardly call it a "hobby"

He's appeared in silence"off Broadway.

The peoples here shouldn't be throwing immature insults at someone you dont know or never met.Grow up

by Anonymousreply 1310/27/2013

Both are very good actors. You could see Randy's talent early on in the later seasons of "QAF".

by Anonymousreply 1410/27/2013

(2)You sound like homophobic. you dont care about the topic.why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 1510/27/2013

Randy is the more handsome,talented and less spotty then then the British guy.

And judging from his photo of him in his tighty whitey.A bigger packager!

by Anonymousreply 1611/30/2013

I vote for Miss Gale Harold. Only a terribly assured person would start an acting career with that ridiculous name.

by Anonymousreply 1711/30/2013

Who's a Randy Harrison?

by Anonymousreply 1811/30/2013

r1 don't spam the thread.

by Anonymousreply 1911/30/2013

Randy looks like a bottom. Charlie a top.

by Anonymousreply 2011/30/2013

I could name 50 young male stage actors with more successful careers than Randy Harrison and none of you fangirls will have heard of them, so stop bragging about regional theatre and off-Broadway like it means something to you. I bet you couldn't name any of the other actors in the productions you flew across country to see Randy in.

R3 is right. Charlie Hunnam has 20 credits on his IMDB page, including a summer blockbuster and a critically acclaimed series regular. Randy Harrison does off-Broadway replacements.

by Anonymousreply 2111/30/2013

r21

Why, yes I can. One featured Miss Sally Struthers.

by Anonymousreply 2211/30/2013

[quote]I vote for Miss Gale Harold. Only a terribly assured person would start an acting career with that ridiculous name. by: Leslie Jordan

I really love the name Gale for a man, but think it's boring for a woman. I don't like the name Leslie for a man at all and I'm not crazy about it for a woman either. I think there might be might be some irony in all of that, but I'm too lazy to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 2311/30/2013

He has worked off Broadway. WAY off. But I doubt Felluci would ever agree to his terms

by Anonymousreply 2411/30/2013

The one with the yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 2512/01/2013

(20) Dont be fool by his small frame and assume he's a bottom. He's looks like he's could be versatile.

by Anonymousreply 2612/01/2013

Who are the f**k{18} are you? Right. A no nobody.

by Anonymousreply 2712/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.