Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are Gay Male Couples Monogamous?

I'm friends with three gay males couples who have been together for three, seven and 18 years respectively. None of them is monogamous. They don't sneak around behind each other, and generally when they have sex with another person or another couple, then it's a threesome or foursome.

They appear to be compatible on other aspects of their lives with a normal amount of getting along and/or arguing/fighting that the average couple would, but when it comes to sex, they're open.

by Anonymousreply 1309/05/2013

R1. You don't have to talk about it. Perhaps OP didn't see the 'extensive poll' to which you refer. The question wasn't intended for poor, put-upon, unfortunate souls like you.

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2013

R3 = clueless dolt who has no friends.

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2013

Oh please R8 You can think of no other reason why a person would not immediately respond to one of your posts? Really? There is no other possible explanation that goes through that tiny head of yours? Wow. Talk about sad. I wish I could say I'm embarrassed for you, but instead I keep laughing at how you so blatantly display your stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 909/05/2013

Keep on with that mental breakdown, R9. It's deliciously entertaining...

by Anonymousreply 1109/05/2013

R10. I'm not really interested in straight couples and the sexual habits. I was simply asking the question about gay male couples. I have no other ulterior motive. Sorry, if you want to be judgmental and make this thread more complicated than it was intended.

by Anonymousreply 1209/05/2013

R11 TRANSLATION: I cant answer the question asked of me because doing so would reveal how dense I really am. So instead, I will call names. That always works.

by Anonymousreply 1309/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!