Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Melissa Etheridge takes ex Tammy Lynn Michaels to court to STOP her children from being vaccinated.

Singer Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels ended their marriage in 2010 and have since been in an acrimonious custody battle. The latest dispute that will have the former couple in court is over whether or not to vaccinate their twin children, daughter Johnnie Rose and son Miller Steven.

Tammy has filed legal documents that would make her the sole parent to make medical decisions concerning the children. She wants the twins to be vaccinated because they are currently enrolled at a public school in the Los Angeles area. Melissa, however, is reportedly opposed.

"[Melissa] doesn’t believe in vaccinations, period. It’s not a fear of autism, she just doesn’t think immunizations are necessary," an "insider" told RadarOnline.

Who's side are you on?

by Anonymousreply 4109/16/2013

Melissa is such a raging hag. Hate her, hate her music, hate her cheating ways.

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 109/05/2013

What a dumb cunt. Vaccinate those children immediately.

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2013

What about what Jenny McCarthy says?

by Anonymousreply 309/05/2013

Ahhh... It's been too long since we've heard from these two. Still Team Tammy.

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2013

D

Y

K

E

D

R

A

M

A

by Anonymousreply 509/05/2013

This will backfire badly on her. Not getting them vaccinated is a form of child neglect.

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2013

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2013

Anti-vaccination = pro-ignorance, anti-logic, anti-science, anti-education, pro-mystical thinking

Is there hope for DL yet (poll results), or it just anti-Melissa?

by Anonymousreply 809/05/2013

She's putting other people's brats in danger is what. Glad I'm not a parent.

by Anonymousreply 909/05/2013

R5 said it all. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 1009/05/2013

I love Melissa's music, but anybody who is anti-vaccination is a complete idiot. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 1109/05/2013

How did it happen that Tammy Lynn comes off as the sane adult & parent?

by Anonymousreply 1209/05/2013

From what I remember reading Melissa was horrible to Tammy in their separation proceedings. I think at some point Tammy and her twins were living pretty modestly because Melissa refused to pay child support because according to her, their marriage wasn't real or legal or some such nonsense.

In short, ME is awful and a hypocrite (and stupid apparently).

by Anonymousreply 1309/05/2013

It's a terrible thing when Lesbian and Frau overlap on the Venn Diagram.

by Anonymousreply 1409/05/2013

W&W R14!!!

by Anonymousreply 1509/05/2013

We agree with Melissa. Vaccinations are totally unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 1709/05/2013

The fear of vaccines doesn't surprise me from homeschoolers, religious fanatics and people who are some misguided enough as to listen to a kook like RFK Jr, but I would have expected Melissa to be more intelligent & wordly

by Anonymousreply 1809/05/2013

All vaccines have a conversion rate. You would be surprised at how low it is for many vaccines. This last years flu vaccine in the elderly for unknown reasons had a very low conversion rate.

The conversion rate for childhood immunizations is very good but never 100%.

When you don't vaccinate your children they are not only susceptible to the disease, they can infect those that have been vaccinated that had incomplete or no conversion. You put other people's children at risk, not just your own.

by Anonymousreply 2009/05/2013

[quote]Who's side are you on?

The side where lesbians have sex but no kids.

by Anonymousreply 2109/05/2013

[quote] She's putting other people's brats in danger is what

Of course she is. But when has Melissa ever cared about anyone else but herself?

by Anonymousreply 2209/05/2013

Why is everyone afraid to call Melissa what she is - a womanizing control freak nutjob?

I know, I know, stop the misogyny and all that shit, it's killing us.

by Anonymousreply 2309/05/2013

[quote]Why is everyone afraid to call Melissa what she is - a womanizing control freak nutjob?

I don't think anyone here is afraid to call her that. It's just that we have plenty of other entertaining names for her.

by Anonymousreply 2409/05/2013

I remember Tammy Lynn being a psycho poetaster and a generally unpleasant loon. Didn't she used to post some of her rants here? It seemed as if she could pull off lesbian drama of epic proportions.

In this instance I'm going to have to go with Crazy Tammy. Science is science and Jenny McCarthy is not the world's foremost authority on the efficacy of vaccines.

Has anyone here ever had polio? Thought not. Were we all vaccinated against it? Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 2509/05/2013

Crazy fucking cunt. What is it with daft lesbians who think cancer can be cured with chiropracty?

by Anonymousreply 2609/06/2013

Krazy Kunt.

by Anonymousreply 2709/06/2013

R16 is a revolting piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2809/06/2013

R24, what are the other names?

by Anonymousreply 2909/06/2013

Since I am pro-gay marriage then I will refrain form criticizing this couple as they have publicly stood for gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 3009/06/2013

Melissa, we already know that you are crazy. No need to put your children at risk to keep proving it.

by Anonymousreply 3109/08/2013

I thought this Court date was about No Boobs and No Weed. Didn't Tammy want to stop Melissa from taking the kids on tour for these reasons? Now this was about vaccinations?

It could backfire if those kids catch something bad

by Anonymousreply 3209/09/2013

R17 is my favorite response on this thread. Melissa is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3409/09/2013

Now Tammy claims she is half a million dollars in debt, needs surgery, and has no insurance. What's next?

by Anonymousreply 3509/15/2013

Isn't she getting something like $83,000 a month from Melissa in support? World's tiniest violin playing. They're both nuts.

by Anonymousreply 3609/15/2013

She gets $83,000 a month and she can't live comfortably with two kids on that? No wonder Etheridge is pissed off. However, it's no excuse for her no-vaccine lunacy.

What's all this about Etheridge being a major cunt? I don't doubt it, it's just that I recall Tammy being a crazy cunt and Etheridge being relatively normal. No?

by Anonymousreply 3709/15/2013

So many dykes are crazy!

by Anonymousreply 3809/15/2013

I just mistakenly voted for ME on my iPad. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 3909/16/2013

Measles is making a huge comeback in the US right now for exactly this reason - stupid parents who have refused to have their children vaccinated. And it's particularly virulent.

by Anonymousreply 4009/16/2013

Forgot to link...

by Anonymousreply 4109/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.