Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Marco Rubio's butt

Never noticed this before, and it may just be the way he's sitting, but the GOP 2016 contender appears to possess an ass that would go straight to the heart of DL's man-booty lovers!

Judge for yourself:

by Anonymousreply 1409/05/2013

Why do American politicians always have to go on and on about how religious they are? In any other first-world country they would be laughed off the stage if they tried to engage in that Jesus stuff.

by Anonymousreply 109/05/2013

Actually, for me, religious ramblings are a deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2013

Is the ugly one with the blue dress cleverly positioned behind that chair because she's knocked up?

by Anonymousreply 309/05/2013

OP is typing away from Rubio HQ. Sorry, hon. Not only is your candidate never gonna win, gays will never vote for him. Get going, toots! I'm sure your hunk needs another bottle of water.

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2013

BTW, his lie about his family escaping Castro's regime is just so Republican.

by Anonymousreply 509/05/2013

"Why do American politicians always have to go on and on about how religious they are?"

Not sure where you've been for the last 30 years, but starting with Ronald Reagan's embrace of Jerry Falwell and the Moral Majority into the GOP, we've been subjected to a non-stop parade of politcos spouting about their religious beliefs.

Unfortunately, the Religious Right has made enough noise and gained enough power (especially with the GOP) over the years, that it's now deemed career suicide to not address the issue at least a few times if just for the sake of not "turning off potential voters." And frankly, there is still a strong undercurrent of respect for religion in the U.S., and it's only gotten worse in the last 15 years or so.

Even the news media gets fired up if a politician refuses to talk about religion - and just Fox News.

Of course, the GOP candidates are much more willing to balther on about their "faith" as their base is much more focused on religion.

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2013

Honey, if I want a big Hispanic ass I'll just rent Steve Bobbio for an evening. I want my whores to have big butts--not my presidents. I want my presidents to have big minds.

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2013

I just see a fat ass

by Anonymousreply 809/05/2013

R7, Stevo Bobbio is of Italian descent not Hispanic.

by Anonymousreply 909/05/2013

Sorry, OP, doesn't do anything for me - looks like a "big middle aged out-of-shape butt", the sort you can see on any guy who doesn't take care of himself; not really the sort of thing I'm interested in.

And his politics make him even more vile, so really no loss there.

by Anonymousreply 1009/05/2013

Rubio's butt is big enough to fit his head up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1109/05/2013

Both those boys look like they may be smelling cookies faaaaar in the distance.

by Anonymousreply 1209/05/2013

I didn't know his wife was Latina. I know that's probably a strange comment.

by Anonymousreply 1309/05/2013

[quote]Not sure where you've been for the last 30 years, but starting with Ronald Reagan's embrace of Jerry Falwell and the Moral Majority into the GOP, we've been subjected to a non-stop parade of politcos spouting about their religious beliefs.

Nope. It started with Jimmy Carter.

by Anonymousreply 1409/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.