Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Weiner Explodes

Heckler in Kosher bakery calls him a "scumbag."

by Anonymousreply 1609/05/2013

At least his dick is circumsized.

by Anonymousreply 109/05/2013

That's not the full story. The guy called him a scumbag because Weiner married an Arab.

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2013

The "full story" is a video provided by the Weiner campaign. I think it's totally doctored. The Arab comment is completely out of line with what the patron was saying, chastising Weiner for disrespecting his wife. It's not beyond Weiner to try to pull something like this off.

by Anonymousreply 309/05/2013

The guy should have asked about his brother-in-law's connection to the Muslim Brotherhood.

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2013

If only his cock would explode.

On film, that is.

by Anonymousreply 509/05/2013

I thought his wife was Indian. Shows how much I know.

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2013

Her parents were born in India and Pakistan and she was raised in Saudi Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2013

The heckler is more offensive than Weiner!

by Anonymousreply 809/05/2013

Cocky fucker

by Anonymousreply 909/05/2013

I give Weiner a pass on this one. The other guy was truly offensive in his comments, and had it been me, I would have clocked the guy.

It's funny: When Weiner first announced his candidacy for Mayor, I supported him, believing that everyone deserves a second chance.

Then the facts of his continued transgressions came out, and I decided that it was just too much, and went with DeBlassio.

Now, I see him defending himself against idiots and putting out some really interesting, out-of-the-box ideas for an improved city, and now I'm moving back into his camp.

Next week is the primary. Wonder where I'll be then?

by Anonymousreply 1009/05/2013

Anyone think this was a plant to get people to defend him? Timing is curious.

by Anonymousreply 1109/05/2013

The heckler wasn't a plant, the "Arab" slur was. There's no way the dude said that. He said a curse word, that's why Weiner replied "You use that language in front of kids?" Then Weiner released the "full" video with the Arab slur edited in to make Weiner seem heroic and the other guy seem like a bigoted Jew. Weiner threw Jews under the bus in order to boost his image.

by Anonymousreply 1209/05/2013

He has about as much chance of winning at this point as I do, r10. I don't think your vote really matters.

by Anonymousreply 1309/05/2013

His out-of-control behavior which has been videod in Congress would continue as mayor, but we know he won't have the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 1409/05/2013

It's been rumored the misses will divorce him soon after the first of the year.

by Anonymousreply 1509/05/2013

[quote] The heckler wasn't a plant, the "Arab" slur was. There's no way the dude said that

I can't believe that guy said that either. He just didn't seem like the type

by Anonymousreply 1609/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.