Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It is being predicted the current down turn in the US economy will persist past 2050.

The reason given is the country's changing demographics. In particular the influx on Hispanics and other minorities that arrive with little education and little regard for education, economics and all things caucasian and asian, implied. There is a lot of verbal dancing around the specifics, but it is definitely being charged off to the negative intellectual contributions from minorities who, will shortly be the majority. The new majority will continue to out grow (population wise) the old white capitalist majority for decades to come.

Those with money and an ingrained penchant for higher education should pack up and head to Australia and New Zealand, Scandinavia because the US will be in a weakened economic and intellectual position for decades if not forever.

All great nations have dwindled and died, I guess this may be our swan song.

I'm not so sure this prediction may actually be a change for the good in terms of Americans recognizing happiness over excitement and more trinkets

by Anonymousreply 3809/12/2013

No, you can't resort to Scandinavia anymore - it is overrun with Muslims and violent crime is becoming rampant. Even the Jews are fleeing now.

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2013

It's amazing how differently each of us reads this post. OP was giving his read of what the pundits were implying, and so many of you called OP a racist.

I watched the video and saw what the OP saw, a partially cloaked accusatory dribble meant to inflame anyone with the slightest bit of bigotry.

There are no racist, there's only one race you idiots. A racist comment is someone who hates the human race. Trying to get "AKC recognition" for all the people with different color skin, hair and muzzle shapes is just plain stupid.

There is only one race and those who keep screaming "racist" only feed the monster who wants to devour you.

by Anonymousreply 1409/05/2013

R3 and 14 = the racist OP.

You're a sick fuck, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1909/05/2013

R10

You're an idiot who doesn't read the news.

by Anonymousreply 2109/05/2013

Well, damn all those illiterate brown people!

Please fuck off to Stormfront, OP. I think you'll be much more comfortable there.

by Anonymousreply 2209/05/2013

It's like watching cancer cells take over a petri dish.

by Anonymousreply 2309/05/2013

[quote]It's not about being racist, it's about caring for your country.

Well, the white part of your country anyways. Who cares about a bunch of dirty Untermenschen?

by Anonymousreply 2509/06/2013

webmaster- FF this shit.

by Anonymousreply 2609/06/2013

I worked with a lot of younger latino people for years and the population is growing as the girls all get pregnant young. Problem is, they are not rich either so it's a cycle. I met some really good mothers but far too many were neglectful.

It made me realize how many white girls either faithfully use birth control or have abortions.

by Anonymousreply 2709/10/2013

The problem if true can be corrected by American companies paying all employees adequately. The fact is, no matter the job, the person doing it must earn enough to live in this country. Adequate compensation will correct this kind of problem whenever it may arise.

by Anonymousreply 2809/10/2013

Latinos have every right to sneak into this country, since we stole so much of it from them in the first place.

It's funny how so many moralizing conservatives believe in retribution, unless it's being dealt to them.

by Anonymousreply 2909/12/2013

They don't have every right to do anything because nothing was stolen from them. It seems that no one will address the fact that Latino children have overtaken white children as the face of poverty in America with over 6 million Latino children living in poverty. Approximately 40% of Latino children live below the poverty line. And these numbers will continue to grow with no real end in sight for the near future. Yet we want to ignore the glaring implications and go ahead and fight for amnesty, because those implications don't make us feel good.

Amnesty will hurt our country as well as the immigrants. Illegal immigrants are overwhelmingly poor, uneducated, low skilled which of course means job security will be an issue which then means a drain on our social services. Our society can't survive with such a large group ( could swell to a quarter or more of our population) of poor, low skilled, uneducated people who lack job security. Then consider a third of legal Latinos already live below the poverty line and again that's 40% for children. This just won't work. But then a capitalist society needs a permanent underclass ( or rather people at the bottom) especially now that that other group seems to be breaking out of that underclass position at an accelerated rate. Of course they would need to be replaced. Corporations love illegal immigrants and amnesty for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 3009/12/2013

Truth be told If NAFTA and CAFTA hadn't been enacted many of those Latinos who have illegally crossed the border WOULD NOT BE HERE! The problem is that many poor Mexican and Central American farmers, without other skills, were evicted from their properties and the corporations took over to build their scum sucking factories. If NAFTA and CAFTA did not exist much of the manufacturing would most likely still be in this country. Blame Bill Clinton for railroading NAFTA through Congress and Bush 43 for CAFTA.

by Anonymousreply 3109/12/2013

[quote]Blame Bill Clinton for railroading NAFTA through Congress

He had a lot of support from Congress, thank them.

NAFTA was the brainchild of George H. W. Bush. He made efforts to get it approved before leaving office.

He couldn't manage it, though. So Bill Clinton (the pragmatist/centrist) pushed it forward.

But it wasn't going to fly with Congress. The Democrats were strongly against it.

So Bill Clinton put in some protections for American workers, to convince Democrats to vote for it--something that Bush Sr. didn't consider particularly important.

But even then, Democrats only voted for it by about 40%. Whereas Republicans voted for it 75%.

A Republican president championed a more American-worker-unfriendly version of NAFTA. A Democratic president diluted it to be a little less damaging to American workers. And Republican Senators and Representatives overwhelmingly voted for it, while Democratic Senators and Representatives (even after it was toned down) were still pretty strong against it.

SIXTY PERCENT of Democrats tried to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 3209/12/2013

It's more like all those illiterate white people but no, it's really all the greedy rich people, who refuse to pay a living wage to the works all around the world. Greed (and religion) has been allowed to ruin this world.

I believe in free enterprise but greed does not need to be accepted.

A rich person can only live in a few homes, they can only drive a few cars...if a hundred people make $50 thousand a year, a hundred cars will be sold.

by Anonymousreply 3309/12/2013

I guess I should prepare now for elder years filled with meals consisting of Purina cat chow. At least they have multiple flavors.

by Anonymousreply 3509/12/2013

r35 All that dry food is bad for your kidneys, better save your pennies for a dialysis machine.

by Anonymousreply 3609/12/2013

I think that people are finally starting to get that it doesn't matter if you vote Democrat or Republican, it's all a distraction.

The wealthy lined their pockets through globalization at the expense of the middle class. As in, they gave away our ability to maintain a middle class to make themselves richer.

The uber rich can afford to live anywhere now, so they don't have to worry about the long term effects on the United States or its people. They're laughing all the way to the bank while people argue about abortion and gay marriage and things that they could not care less about.

by Anonymousreply 3709/12/2013

This is why the right-wing goals of dismantling the public education system will backfire, catastrophically.

If eight-year-old Carmelita is being raised by a barely-literate single mom of five, and has no better role models in life, then her only chance to learn more than her mom knows and to follow a wiser path in life than her mom did, is through public education.

by Anonymousreply 3809/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.