Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kris Jenner’s TV Crew ‘Happy Her Show Got Canceled’

A new report from Star claims Kris would show up the set hungover, was annoying to the staff and overall unbearable.

“We could not wait for the end of the show’s six-week trial period,” a member of Kris’ production team told Star.

“Working with Kris was absolutely unbearable. She would show up on set hung over and demand her beauty team to fix her up and make her look stunning.”

And even more, the crew member tells the magazine that staff got no “extras” like they usually do on other talk show sets — instead Kris would hoard them for her family.

“Kris would give goody bags to the audience, but instead of giving the crew some too, which is typical, she insisted that she take them home to her family. Talk about tacky!” the insider revealed.

“And at the wrap party, Kris gifted the crew with fleece blankets that looked like they came directly off an American Airlines plane — they didn’t even have the show’s logo embroidered on them!”

As Radar exclusively reported, Kris was told by FOX execs that her show would not be coming back for a second run.

“There is no chance the talk show is going to get a green light from FOX,” the insider told Radar.

“The ratings were averaging an abysmal 0.8 and advertisers were less than enthusiastic about it.”

Kris denied reports that her show was axed, tweeting, “Rumors flying are false but glad everyone is still buzzing about our 6 week summer run!!!!”

To hear more behind-the-scenes dirt about Kris’ talk show, pick up the latest issue of Star on newsstands Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 5911/16/2013

I believe it. A friend of mine was a guest on her show. Normally, it's professional courtesy for the host to greet the guests backstage in their dressing room or, at least, in the green room, put them at ease and wish them well, but Ms. Jenner didn't even bother. That narcissistic woman had no business having her own talk show. She and her brood guest hosted for Chelsea Handler and the woman kept talking about herself.

by Anonymousreply 109/04/2013

Is anyone really surprised this stupid cunt turns out to be a narcissistic cunt?

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 209/04/2013

[quote]She would show up on set hung over and demand her beauty team to fix her up and make her look stunning.”

Bitch, they are make-up artists not miracle workers.

by Anonymousreply 309/04/2013

Fame whore failed.

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2013

Her face looks like her nose got burnt off in a freebasing accident. Do you suppose she's still a cokehead?

by Anonymousreply 509/05/2013

I know a guy who worked on the crew for one season of the Kardashion show, he said that Kris was an absolute Kunt.

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2013

Can you imagine the Holier Than Thou attitude with her and her best friend Kathy Lee in a room together?

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2013

She looks like a drinker.

by Anonymousreply 809/05/2013

I didn't even know she had a show.

She's well on her way to making the Kardashian name into one of the most despised in the country. Of course, her name is Jenner but everyone knows her face.

by Anonymousreply 909/05/2013

This is what happens when people who are "etiquette challenged' become rich/famous/powerful. And, no, I'm not talking about how you hold a knife and fork or write a thank you note. I'm talking about how you treat people, particularly people who work for you.

If those stories are true, then what tacky, gauche behavior. I have no problem with 'nouveau riche' people as long as they treat people with dignity and thoughtfulness. But you don't always see that happening.

This woman has been ruled by greed from the get-go and has pimped out her family to the extreme. Sounds par for the course for her to hoard goody bags for her family and give cheap presents to the staff.

Kartrashian indeed.

by Anonymousreply 1009/05/2013

"She's well on her way to making the Kardashian name into one of the most despised in the country."

You mean moreso?

by Anonymousreply 1109/05/2013

This woman is doing more to damage her family's name than anyone else and that's really saying something.

I've never seen anything positive being written in regards to the Kardashian-Jenners. It's all a mockery.

by Anonymousreply 1209/05/2013

I'd like 5 minutes with her in a locked room with a baseball bat.

by Anonymousreply 1309/05/2013

She is a vile cunt, as are they all.

by Anonymousreply 1409/06/2013

What a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1509/06/2013

What the hell is Bruce Jenner doing mixed up with these fuckfaces? Was he friends with OJ from their 70s athlete heyday?

by Anonymousreply 1609/06/2013

I don't get it...if everyone sees this woman for what she is, then who/what is keeping her in the spotlight? GTF lost, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1709/06/2013

[quote]I don't get it...if everyone sees this woman for what she is, then who/what is keeping her in the spotlight?

Apparently the media thinks the nation is waiting to hear every time a Kardashian takes a poop.

by Anonymousreply 1809/06/2013

Take the hint Kardashians. Karma is saying there is no more fame for you, at least no more 'good' fame.

by Anonymousreply 1909/06/2013

[quote]Kris Jenner's TV Krew "Happy Her Show Got Kanceled"

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 2009/06/2013

"She would show up on set hung over and demand her beauty team to fix her up and make her look stunning.”

…and so they would take out their magic wands and then realize it was still an impossible feat.

by Anonymousreply 2109/06/2013

You can't polish a turd!

by Anonymousreply 2209/06/2013

What the hell does she have to drink about?

by Anonymousreply 2309/06/2013

R23. All that $$ can't buy whatever it is she's after I guess.

All of her adult children are having issues (son Rob is completely depressed and overweight. Daughter Khloes rich NBA hubby is off the rails on affairs and drug use. Kourtney has OCD and panic attacks , Kim had a baby with a star who may have another relationship on the side ( (kanye is going on tour so she will be home with the infant). Divorce rumors for her and Bruce . I don't think the 2 younger daughters like or respect her and none of Bruce's kids do either. Her BFF is kathie lee .....

by Anonymousreply 2409/06/2013

"Her face looks like her nose got burnt off in a freebasing accident. Do you suppose she's still a cokehead?"

I don't think she's a cokehead, just a vain bimbo trophy wife who got a bad nosejob

by Anonymousreply 2509/06/2013

The media shoved Anna Nicole Smith at us for several years until she dropped dead. Then it was Paris Hilton 24/7. Why did they finally give up on Paris and how do we get them to drop the Kardash sluts the same way?

by Anonymousreply 2609/06/2013

"Why did they finally give up on Paris and how do we get them to drop the Kardash sluts the same way?"

They will remain in the spotlight as long as their show remains on the air. Tell people to stop watching their show and they will fade away.

by Anonymousreply 2709/06/2013

R25, she was besties with Faye Resnik and Nicole Simpson. They were cokeheads. Remember that song she wrote as a salute her vapidity that she did in the 80s? Tell me massive amounts of cocaine weren't involved.

by Anonymousreply 2809/06/2013

^ I'm sure she probably did some coke in the 80s but to me her nose just looks like your run-of-the-mill bad nose job. Kind of like the one Michael Jackson was rocking in the "Bad" era

by Anonymousreply 2909/06/2013

How much will it take for the Kardashians to disappear like Paris Hilton, et al. It seems like they've been around much longer than the average.

by Anonymousreply 3009/06/2013

Kim Kardashian @ r31!

by Anonymousreply 3209/06/2013

Kourtney was a lesbian in high school (my friend went to high school with her). There is no way she is completely straight all of a sudden. It may explain her relationship with her husband, who is a complete asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3309/06/2013

Why did anybody think this would work?

by Anonymousreply 3409/06/2013

The Kardashians never had good press. Thy're fucking everywhere because people love reading about their trainwrecks. Their demise will only get them on more magazine covers, so just ignore them and they'll go away. I love how they turned down big paydays from magazines for their baby pics, thinking the big pay off was going to be for Jenner's talk show, and it totally backfired.

by Anonymousreply 3509/06/2013

Well, I keep praying they'll go away, and it worked when I prayed for Kate Gosselin to go away.

by Anonymousreply 3609/07/2013

I was wondering when the Kuntbot would make its appearance. Guess it was busy wondering how it could spin this one. Thank you r31, it was worth the wait.

by Anonymousreply 3709/07/2013

I sure the crew hated her but are they really happy the show got canceled and they're all out of work.

That's kind of hard to believe. Do they want to work with Ellen who's supposed to be just as horrible?

by Anonymousreply 3809/07/2013

R24, Khloe is a alcoholic and coke addict herself so is her mother. All the Lamar Odom stories of being a crackhead is a smear campaign by the Kardashian's because he wanted to leave the family. Can you blame him for taking drugs? Look what he married? They will do the same to Kanye if decides to leave the plantation. Right now they are grooming Jayden Smith to be the next young buck to exploit.

by Anonymousreply 3909/07/2013

What about Robs armenian bung hole?

by Anonymousreply 4009/07/2013

I want me some hot ass brody jenner.

by Anonymousreply 4109/07/2013

My kingdom for some public humiliation for this loser cunt. But she'd probably turn it around and make herself look good from it.

by Anonymousreply 4209/07/2013

“And at the wrap party, Kris gifted the crew with fleece blankets that looked like they came directly off an American Airlines plane — they didn’t even have the show’s logo embroidered on them!”

Move over, Adolf Hitler?

by Anonymousreply 4309/07/2013

So glad this bitch got axed. I never supported the WhoreTrashian Klan but I think 1 reason why they've lasted so damn long is because they have so many family members. Now with the 2 younger girls emerging, they're going to last a bit longer. There are so many teens who support them-that's where their ratings come from. I would never allow my kids to watch.

by Anonymousreply 4409/07/2013

"All the Lamar Odom stories of being a crackhead is a smear campaign by the Kardashian's because he wanted to leave the family."

Uh, he IS a druggie. That's not a smear campaign. And, while the Kartrashians are awful, no one put a gun to his head and made him marry Khloe. He chose to marry that fugly skank. He has plenty of money of his own so it's not like he needed their cash, either. Kanye is also rich on his own, so tell me how he's being exploited.

by Anonymousreply 4509/07/2013

[quote] Now with the 2 younger girls emerging, they're going to last a bit longer.

With any luck there will be another SUV accident in those girls' future...and this time they won't be so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 4609/07/2013

R45, how come you didn't here about Lamar being a crackhead before? The trash family are the ones leaking these stories about Lamar to TMZ. TMZ apparently are on the katrashian families payroll. When they want to smear your name, they plant negative articles. Just ask Kris humpries. Yes, they do exploit the men they date for ratings and publicity. Do you think they date these guy's out of love? They love black men because they are easier to manipulate.

by Anonymousreply 4709/07/2013

For people who claim to hate them, you guys sure can't stop talking about them.

by Anonymousreply 4809/07/2013

[quote]For people who claim to hate them, you guys sure can't stop talking about them.

This particular kind of assertion has always seemed particularly lame to me, although it probably causes fifth grades to shiver with astonishment.

by Anonymousreply 4909/07/2013

Funny how so many of today's celebrities are like trolls. The advice we get for dealing with them is that if we ignore them that they will go away. That does not really work does it?

by Anonymousreply 5009/07/2013

But if you ignore and stop talking about them, the gossips will stop writing about them. It's a symbiotic relationship. TMZ only writes about what gets the most hits.

by Anonymousreply 5109/07/2013

We're only talking about them because WE WANT THEM TO GO AWAY!!!

by Anonymousreply 5209/07/2013

To R38's point, I had a cousin who used to do production work for various reality TV shows and I think the people who work in that business see many jobs as temporary gigs, so most people likely figured pretty early that this job wasn't going to last. I don't know why it would surprise anyone that a woman that made her living as a pushy, ball-busting stage mother would actually be a bitch to deal with. It seems to that have a talk show, you have to be someone that the stay at home moms & old people find likable and I can't imagine anyone - let alone that group - finding her likable. Strong and determined - yes; likable - not so much.

I actually feel kind of sorry for Khloe. She's made a career of being Mrs. Lamar Odom (as a lot of athlete wives do) and now her "show" has been abruptly cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 5309/07/2013

R51 is right. It's how you finally got rid of me.

If you keep talking about them, it's the Beetlejuice effect.

by Anonymousreply 5409/07/2013

"Yes, they do exploit the men they date for ratings and publicity. Do you think they date these guy's out of love?"

No, they don't date the guys for love but the guys aren't getting exploited. No one forced kanye to have a baby with Kim. He CHOSE to breed with her for some reason. He is a wealthy man and doesn't need their money to survive. Lamar Odom made millions in the NBA and didn't need their money, either.

by Anonymousreply 5509/07/2013

A blind item on AGC a year or so ago said that Kris told her daughters to snap up wealthy black athletes and entertainers because a) they are not that smart and you can get what you want from them, and b) they worship white women.

I believe that Kris is enough of a lowlife to say this. Kim has been caught more than once making fun of her black girlfriends behind their backs, calling them her "Aunt Jemima Crew". I hope she dies.

by Anonymousreply 5609/07/2013

R53, I feel more sorry for Lamar Odom. I can only imagine what he has been through dealing with that insane family. R56, it was said that Kris encouraged her daughters to date rich black men because they are dumber and love white women. You notice they never date white men? Kris Jenner fucked OJ Simpson and many other black athletes and she knows how to manipulate gullible black men.

by Anonymousreply 5709/07/2013

Is lamar still on the smack...?

by Anonymousreply 5811/16/2013

I cracked up at the interview when she expressed regret that she is too old to have another baby to manage.

by Anonymousreply 5911/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!