Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Frau writes open letter to her sons' female friends, telling them to cover up!

"In our house, there are no second chances, ladies. If you want to stay friendly with the Hall men, you’ll have to keep your clothes on, and your posts decent. If you try to post a sexy selfie, or an inappropriate YouTube video – even once – you’ll be booted off our on-line island.

I know that sounds harsh and old-school, but that’s just the way it is under this roof for a while. We hope to raise men with a strong moral compass, and men of integrity don’t linger over pictures of scantily clad high-school girls."

(She illustrates this advice with photos of her blond sons in bathing suits.)

by The comments are gold too.reply 9609/13/2013

'Atta girl!

by The comments are gold too.reply 309/04/2013

Thank you, R5. I just KNEW it - I'm a gypsy!

Umm..do gypsies wear caftans too?

by The comments are gold too.reply 609/04/2013

They ain't all that.

by The comments are gold too.reply 1209/04/2013

Read that blog title as "Gin Breath"

by The comments are gold too.reply 1909/05/2013

He'll never get #4 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by The comments are gold too.reply 2009/05/2013

oops wrong thread

by The comments are gold too.reply 2209/05/2013

Strumpets go about with the barest of modesty these days, oh, dear!

by The comments are gold too.reply 2409/05/2013

Did you read some of the comments - they're almost worse than the actual post.

by The comments are gold too.reply 2809/05/2013

Her life's goal is to be the ONLY significant female relationship in her sons' lives.

by The comments are gold too.reply 2909/05/2013

It was reposted on FB by a friend of mine who is supposedly liberal and pro-gay (she has a gay son) but has also posted links in defense of Paula Deen ("haven't we all used the N word?" Um, no) and against gun control after Sandy Hook. I should really stop arguing with her but I just can't help myself.

by The comments are gold too.reply 3009/05/2013

R30 -- your frau friend has GOT to be a Southern Baptist. You'll not find better hypocrites.

by The comments are gold too.reply 3109/05/2013

Why is she still your friend, R30?

by The comments are gold too.reply 3209/05/2013

R32, because she's a friend of two friends who are are really good liberals and pro-gay. She posts pro-gay stuff on FB but then she pops up with right-wing/fundie talking points. Maybe she's bi-polar?

R31, she lives in Iowa and I don't know what her religion is but she spent some time in South Carolina which may have warped her views.

by The comments are gold too.reply 3309/05/2013

[quote]This was reposted on my FB by a brain-dead, obnoxious Xtian former co-worker of mine; the kind who posts to brag each time she goes to church.

Why do you allow this? Don't you have the intelligence to set up your FB page to prevent this from happening?

by The comments are gold too.reply 3409/05/2013

This is my favorite comment so far:

"I have 2 young boys ages 9 and 7. We put on a shirt, tank top etc when swimming. Why? Cause I want to teach them modesty and to have standards too."

Good luck with those lifelong body shame issues, boys.

by The comments are gold too.reply 3509/05/2013

Her sons are a pedophile's dream. Willing to bet at least one person who sees the swimsuit picture up top will jack off to it.

by The comments are gold too.reply 3609/05/2013

Isn't it possible this mom posted half-naked pics of her sons on purpose, knowing that viewers might look at these photos a little longer than appropriate, in order to illustrate just how damaging posting sexual selfies can be? Her message got through to me loud and clear, because I simply can't take my eyes off the one with the cap, sinewy body, steel biceps, and the lush pit hair. Now I know how she must feel.

by The comments are gold too.reply 3709/05/2013

Rape culture. It's always the female's fault.

by The comments are gold too.reply 3809/05/2013

Isn't it possible this mom posted half-naked pics of her sons on purpose"

Yes, because obviously she has some inappropriate sexual feelings for her own children and has for some time now, been obsessing and likely masturbating while peeping at them in their rooms or the bathroom at every possible occasion. She's narcissistic, leaning toward sociopath.

Hope this helps.

by The comments are gold too.reply 3909/05/2013

R39's comment aside, I do think that mothers have some sort of strange crush on their sons. I've seen this with female friends with sons. Seriously, a co-worker keeps constant vigilance over her phone in case her son calls her.

It's downright creepy.

by The comments are gold too.reply 4009/05/2013

R29 is correct. This woman is clearly jealous about other females getting attention from her sons. No one will ever be good enough for them in her eyes. She also looks 60 years old, and has horrible skin. Too much sun, lady.

by The comments are gold too.reply 4109/05/2013

[quote] Your bedrooms are so cute! Our eight-year-old daughter brought this to our attention, because with [bold]three older brothers who have rooms that smell like stinky cheese,[/bold] she notices girly details like that.

Cock cheese as literary subtext.

by The comments are gold too.reply 4209/05/2013

Hey girls, please ignore what our mom wrote, she's nuts and we kind of hate her.

by The comments are gold too.reply 4309/05/2013

Makes you wonder which "Hall Man" she caught whacking off to pics of topless nubile teenagers.

Bet it was her husband.

by The comments are gold too.reply 4409/05/2013

Do you think the armpit hair son shaves his crotch, or keeps it natural?

by The comments are gold too.reply 4509/05/2013

I've been fantasizing that it's all natural below the waist. If I were a horny teenage girl and I got a gander at the older one, I'd be furiously sending him topless pics as soon as I could take them.

by The comments are gold too.reply 4609/05/2013

They're no better than they need to be! They're giving away the milk for free so the boys don't have to buy the cow!

My boys can go around barely clad, but they can't!

by The comments are gold too.reply 4709/05/2013

r34, I'm sure it makes your day to call me an idiot, but she is in a separate group I use for former co-workers, which I only check every once in a while. Feel better now? I am entertained by her because if there is a hoax she will fall for it every time; she's the canary in my Facebook coal mine.

by The comments are gold too.reply 4809/05/2013

R29 hit the nail on the head. I see four "Madonna-Whore" complexes in the making.

by The comments are gold too.reply 4909/05/2013

Great retort!!

by The comments are gold too.reply 5009/05/2013

Which pic are you looking at, r37? I do not see any of that! Shut up, r38; you are tiresome and nobody ever listens to you.

by The comments are gold too.reply 5109/05/2013

Apparently you did, R51.

by The comments are gold too.reply 5209/05/2013

Another vote for "Don't you think about becoming important in my son's lives with your unfair advantage of their lust. They are ALL MINE."

by The comments are gold too.reply 5309/05/2013

That woman is raising nightmares for the girls they get involved with.

by The comments are gold too.reply 5409/05/2013

Ten to one the youngest one turns out to be Buster to her Lucille Bluth.

by The comments are gold too.reply 5509/05/2013

Ten to one that Hall woman is going to have daughters-in-law who despise her because each will sense that they just don't measure up to Mrs. Hall's standards.

by The comments are gold too.reply 5609/05/2013

While I think the mother is a nutjob, I think she has a good point about the pics that girls post on facebook. My mother advised my sister not to post anything that she would be embarrassed for her grandmother to see. Not because of any body shame but because these pics can follow you around for the rest of your life. Most people think pics of scantily clad teen girls are not appropriate, including HR departments, college admitting departments and future spouses. Right or wrong, many guys still look at some girls as fuck objects and other girls as marriage material.

Also, I don't think it is fair that the beach pics of the boys can be equated to salacious bedroom pics or worse that girls post nowadays.

by The comments are gold too.reply 5709/05/2013

r57 she's not worried about the girl's welfare, she doesn't want her "men" eye raped by wanton, slutty, harlots. Completely different message, completely different point.

by The comments are gold too.reply 5809/05/2013

Repression rarely works out as intended.

Good luck to the sons AND the women (or men) they end up with.

by The comments are gold too.reply 5909/05/2013

Mrs. Hall nothing but a mini-version of the Taliban. Isn't it the mission of the Taliban to cover women from head to toe so they do not tempt men with their 'slutty and deviant ways'? Again, we have someone who believes that men cannot control themselves and it is the fault of all woman for their (the men's) failure to do so.

Mrs. Hall is Mrs. Taliban.

by The comments are gold too.reply 6009/05/2013

I applaud this woman. As the mother of a preteen boy I am shocked at the aggressive of young girls. Girls call my house way too late on schools nights even after I ask them to stop. Last night my partner told a young girl our son was in bed where she should be on a school night.

by The comments are gold too.reply 6109/05/2013

Sure ya did, Mabel @R61, sure ya did.

by The comments are gold too.reply 6209/05/2013

Exactly what is so terrible about exhibiting a little modesty and having some self-control?

by The comments are gold too.reply 6309/05/2013

The only thing that will be worse thing for this woman than her son brining home a "harlot" is her son bringing a girl home that meets her standards! Then the claws will really come out!

by The comments are gold too.reply 6409/05/2013

r62 isn't that satire?

by The comments are gold too.reply 6509/05/2013

The only comment in this regard my mother gave to my two brothers and me growing up was to be careful with sex because there were some girls in our medium sized city (and their mothers) who wanted to be a part of our family.

My parents were considered wealthy because my grandfather started the mill that was biggest employer in the area. We were comfortable but not loaded, but according to mom, our reputation in town was that we were rich.

Mom said that if we got a girl pregnant we would have to marry her so be sure it was someone we could live with for the rest of our lives.

Well, that put the fear in my two older brothers. As it turned out, I was the gay one but I wasn't sure about that then.

by The comments are gold too.reply 6609/05/2013

None of her boys are into guys? (Or will be?)

by The comments are gold too.reply 6709/05/2013

r63 her post was full of half naked nubile teenage boys (her own) who apparently had no reason to think they were forcing their shame on the female teenage population.

Plus she came across as a judgmental Christianist bitch to boot.

There is a perfectly reasonable way to ask all teenagers to be modest without the raging hypocrisy and blatant misogyny.

Not that we even know what the girls were posting, somehow I doubt it was all that shocking. I suspect Mrs Hall just saw what she wanted to see.

by The comments are gold too.reply 6809/05/2013

[quote]Exactly what is so terrible about exhibiting a little modesty and having some self-control?

I hope you are joking because that is not the point. She's combing through her sons' Facebook accounts looking into anyone who friends them and then taking it upon herself to tell them how to dress and banning them if they don't remove any photos she doesn't like. Plus she accompanies it with pictures of the sons in bathing suits.

Arrogance, sexism, hypocrisy, parental overreaching, holier-than-thou posturing.

If she just voiced this as a request no one would be paying any attention.

by The comments are gold too.reply 6909/05/2013

Thank you, R68 and R69.

Well-said.

by The comments are gold too.reply 7009/05/2013

Oedipal complex by proxy.

by The comments are gold too.reply 7109/05/2013

All you ever wanted to know about Mrs. Kim Hall.

by The comments are gold too.reply 7209/05/2013

R61 was a joke, right?

by The comments are gold too.reply 7309/05/2013

Wait...she was the head coach of a Division I women's sports team? I wonder if she made her girls dress "modestly" and what she thought of the gay ones? (Of course there were lesbians).

by The comments are gold too.reply 7409/05/2013

She's kind of hot in a sporty dyke way.

by The comments are gold too.reply 7509/05/2013

HA! I was thinking that she was the one who didn't want to be tempted and have to deal with THAT!

by The comments are gold too.reply 7609/05/2013

I hope these boys ALL turn out GAY.

Then Ms. Manners will be left to wonder if she made a mistake by barring slutty girls from contact from her sons.

by The comments are gold too.reply 7709/05/2013

But all kidding aside, I actually don't think this particular lady is being outrageous.

I mean, if this were a dad, people could probably expect him to yell and scream at teenage boys sending his teen daughters inappropriate Facebook messages. Right?

by The comments are gold too.reply 7809/05/2013

I bet the mothers of these girls who are friends with the "Hall men" have a LOT to say among themselves about MIZZIZZ HALL, the Zimbabwean Grendel's Mother.

by The comments are gold too.reply 7909/05/2013

I think she's fabulous.

by The comments are gold too.reply 8009/05/2013

[quote]She's kind of hot in a sporty dyke way.

Aha! Have we stumbled on the truth? It is she who is turned on by pictures of her sons' scantily-clad female friends. The Lord is testing her, but she needs some help.

by The comments are gold too.reply 8109/05/2013

She has now updated her post, in a fashion that is almost beautiful in its passive-aggressiveness. I'll let it speak for itself:

"Readers, two days ago I wrote this post for my normal audience, which is usually very small. That said, I included recent pictures of my kids at the beach, and many new readers found that to be a grave lack of discernment, especially considering the topic. I agree, and so you can find the same post here with different photos."

Notice that she LEFT UP the original post with the unclothed pictures of her sons.

This hag is a real trip!

by The comments are gold too.reply 8209/05/2013

"On-line island" sounds as bad as that circle of trust crap from the Fokker movies.

by The comments are gold too.reply 8309/05/2013

"All About Athlete"? Not athletes? Fucking illiterate.

by The comments are gold too.reply 8409/05/2013

Thanks, R72, that's great.

I agree with R74: she'd be a hot dyke (if she isn't already).

by The comments are gold too.reply 8509/05/2013

If you scroll down this idiot's All About Athlete FB page, there are photos of her shirtless sons shirtless and flexing/working out.

by The comments are gold too.reply 8609/05/2013

Holy shit! That page could have been art directed by Bryan Singer!

by The comments are gold too.reply 8709/05/2013

[quote] In our house, there are no second chances, ladies.

How Christian of her.

by The comments are gold too.reply 8809/05/2013

I don't have kids, but I think that I would snoop on pre teens and young teens on Facebook and other Internet sites. There are constant stories about cyber bullying and kids getting kidnapped from predators online. I would have loved to find older guys to hook up with as a teen, but I wasn't emotionally ready, and there was no Internet to find them.

by The comments are gold too.reply 8909/05/2013

These boys need the help of an experienced, proven trainer!

by The comments are gold too.reply 9009/05/2013

Those boys be pathetic. Sad, sorry excuses and an overbearing frau of a mother to deal with. No way.

Seriously. Those farm boys from "Farm Kings" is what I'm talking about! Some serious meat on those bones. Give me those "Farm Kings" boys any day over these pitiful creatures.

by The comments are gold too.reply 9109/05/2013

What's even creepier, r40, is father-daughter purity balls.

by The comments are gold too.reply 9209/06/2013

Love the reply from the homeschool mom who hates the "loose and liberal" culture.

Bitch please. A liberal would teach your kids not to be ashamed of their bodies and ways to be a healthy person with a healthy sexuality. But noooio, repression and misinformation is the way to go!

by The comments are gold too.reply 9309/06/2013

I hope her sons wind up being gay, because considering that a fun family activity in the Hall Household is apparently, "Cyberstalking underage girls in the hopes of finding pics of them scantily clad so we can judge and rip their bodies apart - as a family", if they're straight there's a good chance they'll turn out to be serial killers.

Seriously who the fuck does that? Slut-shaming as a fun family activity? Someone needs to buy them a Monopoly set. If I was a girl who knew one of the sons I'd be seriously creeped out right now.

by The comments are gold too.reply 9409/06/2013

Has she been cunt-punted yet?

by The comments are gold too.reply 9509/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.