Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Was Nancy Reagan really known as 'Hollywood's blow - job queen' ?

I've always wondered if it's true, or just gossip, and urban legend

by Ron & Pattireply 7102/05/2015

NO

by Ron & Pattireply 309/04/2013

According to Kitty Kelley's biography, Nancy Reagan "was renowned in Hollywood for performing oral sex." Just-say-yes Nancy--in the days when she was Nancy Davis--was known to give the best blowjob in town, "not only in the evening but in offices. [T]hat was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the MGM lot." It must have made her very popular with Ronnie as well.

by Ron & Pattireply 409/04/2013

Does anyone really believe that tight-assed Nancy Reagan was any good at oral sex? I would bet it is safer to say that she never even did it once.

And I don't think it was Kitty Kelly's book that had the anecdote, I think it was Peter Lawford's, where it was treted as a joke.

by Ron & Pattireply 509/04/2013

I thought that was Cesar Romero.

by Ron & Pattireply 709/04/2013

I do, R5. She's always had an oral fixation and problems with her weight. She's had to starve herself to be thin enough even when she was in film, so she would eat anything. Plus, have you ever seen her in a film? She's not that photogenic and brings nothing to the screen. If she wanted to be in films she had to bring something to the table. She wasn't a tall, curvy blonde who fulfilled a fuck fantasy. Thus, the blow jobs under the desk where they didn't have to look at her.

by Ron & Pattireply 809/04/2013

Best I ever had

by Ron & Pattireply 1109/04/2013

That's how she stole Ronnie from me.

by Ron & Pattireply 1309/04/2013

She never sucked MY cock!

by Ron & Pattireply 1509/04/2013

she's a cokney slag!

by Ron & Pattireply 1609/04/2013

You mean a cokey slag - it kept her thin !

by Ron & Pattireply 1709/04/2013

Mine, neither!

by Ron & Pattireply 1809/04/2013

"Just Say Blow"

by Ron & Pattireply 1909/05/2013

W&W for R19!

by Ron & Pattireply 2009/05/2013

I heard Nancy was great in three-ways with Peter Lawford and Robert Walker. (I believe that came from a Lawford bio written by one of his non-Kennedy ex-wives.)

by Ron & Pattireply 2109/05/2013

This news has been around forever. I find it easy to believe, and what's more, I have a grudging respect for her because of it.

by Ron & Pattireply 2209/05/2013

One book had this quote "Wish I had a dollar for every Jew she was under in Hollywood." The reference was to studio owners.

by Ron & Pattireply 2309/05/2013

More importantly, whose side was she on in the Jane/Lana feud?

by Ron & Pattireply 2409/05/2013

[quote]Nancy was famously caught pleasuring Gardner McKay's penis in the room where guests put their coats at a Hollywood party in the early Sixties

She had excellent taste. And I bet McKay tasted great!

by Ron & Pattireply 2509/05/2013

I find this all distasteful - when I wanted a BJ, I'd always ask Carelton Carpenter

by Ron & Pattireply 2609/05/2013

She sucked Hilary's massive cock, frequently. Janet Reno cried. Poor dyke.

by Ron & Pattireply 2709/05/2013

Nancy getting up from under the table after giving Dean Martin a "Ciro's Surprise."

by Ron & Pattireply 2809/05/2013

Sounds like she cold have competed with most of the old queens on DL, except Nancy didn't get her cock from public parks and rest stops.

by Ron & Pattireply 3009/05/2013

[quote]Nancy didn't get her cock from public parks and rest stops.

Yes, she chased cock for an admirable reason; self-advancement.

The nasty park and rest stop fairies do it for physical pleasure.

by Ron & Pattireply 3209/05/2013

And yet the Fundies worshipped the Reagans and their "christian ways".

by Ron & Pattireply 3309/05/2013

[quote]If Christian ways include sucking a different cock every day, sign me up.

Only for the worship of money or self-advancement., sorry, no pleasure seekers.

by Ron & Pattireply 3509/05/2013

Nance definitely grew into her looks judging by the photo at R28.

Did the men rest their drinks on her chin after she was done?

by Ron & Pattireply 3609/05/2013

The amazing thing is even at 92, with a recently healed fractured pelvis, early dementia, and loss of vision, she's still at it - saw her last week, cane in hand, limping around the Will Rogers Memorial Park ( across from the Beverly Hills Hotel) still looking for a dick to suck. Poor thing, she just can't say no !

by Ron & Pattireply 3709/05/2013

The best. Bar none. The absolute best.

by Ron & Pattireply 3809/05/2013

Whenever I imagine Nancy Davis Reagan giving head, I shudder. The image in my head is of a howler monkey eating a banana.

by Ron & Pattireply 3909/05/2013

Without a doubt, she simply the best.

by Ron & Pattireply 4209/05/2013

Sorry R5, but it might help if you actually read Kitty Kelley's bio of her. Maureen Stapleton is quoted; apparently a male associate of Maureen's knew of Nancy's oral charms in H'wood during WW2.

by Ron & Pattireply 4309/05/2013

The Bea Arthur references are so original and funny. Keep 'em coming.

by Ron & Pattireply 4409/05/2013

I want to be your blowjob queen.

by Ron & Pattireply 4509/05/2013

R44 Bitter, Patty Davis.

by Ron & Pattireply 4609/05/2013

Benny Thau was the "lucky" receipient of Nan's puffy lips.

I was surprised to learn she is still alive. Maybe spunk is the fountain of youth.

by Ron & Pattireply 4709/06/2013

Someone re-write the lyrics of dancing queen for our First Lady, our blowjob queen.

by Ron & Pattireply 4809/06/2013

She wanted to be the Queen of People's Private Parts.

by Ron & Pattireply 4909/06/2013

At age 92, there's nothing "early" about dementia.

It's right on time.

by Ron & Pattireply 5009/06/2013

Re R 47's 'recipient' of Nancy's slobbery BJ's , Benny Thau was MGM's vive president, in charge of talent, at the time they met, in the late 40's. Thau had started out as a vaudeville booker, and after meeting Louis B. Mayer, was appointed casting director, at the studio. When he met Nancy, he was 49, a short, fat, balding, bachelor, known for having 'the busiest casting couch in Hollywood'. Whats interesting is that Nancy would never mention knowing Thau, in any interview, or book, until the first Reagan biographer, Lawrence Leamer, was researching Nancy's background, in some depth. At age 80, Thau gave him an interview, where he said he, & Nancy, met, on a set-up blind date, and continued seeing each other (even calling her his 'girlfriend'), before she ever was signed at MGM. When the evidence (including a pic of she and Thau, in NYC) was presented to her, all those years later, her story would be " There was no blind date . I never had dinner with him in New York. I was not his girlfriend. He took a liking to me, and that was it. I liked him as a friend". Nancy would always say it was new studio head, Dore Schary, who helped her ( looks better, on paper). Thau would go on to say "Stars like Elizabeth Taylor - she couldn't compete with that. She was attractive, but not beautiful. She had other charms. You can say I helped her". ENOUGH SAID

by Ron & Pattireply 5109/06/2013

Gia Guidice always said her idol was Nancy Reagan.

by Ron & Pattireply 5209/06/2013

She was totally blah looking and with a minimum of talent. For her to get signed by MGM she really had to be the Cocksucking champ of TinselTown.

by Ron & Pattireply 5309/06/2013

There is more however - read a Vanity Fair article that quotes Thau's receptionist telling author Leamer, Nancy would visit Thau's office every Saturday morning for a 'quick tryst'. What else could that mean ? A quick tryst, in those days, was code for BJ. Nancy would deny this, of course, to Leamer, by saying " I did not !". Her brother was also interviewed about it , saying " I think Nancy would only go to bed with someone she was really in love with". Hunty please !!!

by Ron & Pattireply 5409/06/2013

Nancy Davis swallowed so many babies, she shit _________.

by Ron & Pattireply 5509/06/2013

What was Nancy's thing with Sinatra all about? Bet he like getting his big Italian cock sucked.

Poor Ronnie. He seemed so clueless, in every sense of the word. He called Nancy "Mommy". My guess is he had a low sex drive, and Nancy had to find cock where she could.

by Ron & Pattireply 5609/06/2013

She wasn't a good enough actress to get even minor roles any other way. It HAS to be true.

by Ron & Pattireply 5709/06/2013

Nancy Reagan and Carol Landis gave the best BJ I heard.

by Ron & Pattireply 5809/07/2013

Throat babies!

by Ron & Pattireply 5909/07/2013

The best are always those with no gag reflex - Nancy had such a big head ( no pun) , and big face , but tiny little neck, and throat. But was that her secret ?

by Ron & Pattireply 6009/07/2013

Sorry, I just don't see it. She is so asexual. She looks like she could play a nun. It's true she was very plain when young, for a Hollywood starlet. Maybe her rep grew out of everyone scratching their heads and trying to figure out WHY she would have an acting career at all. But plain women were needed in movies too. She had a wholesome, farm-wife, mommy-frau look that would work in a lot of roles of that time.

This reminds me of the wife of one of the executives I used to work for who was quite unattractive. He was head over heels for her, though, so everyone gossiped that she must be a cock sucking champ. It was the only thing we could assume. It was repeated so often it became fact.

by Ron & Pattireply 6109/08/2013

It WAS fact, r61. Just because you "don't see it" doesn't mean it didn't happen. Do you think Maureen Stapleton was lying about it? What reason would she have to label Nancy a BJ queen if she wasn't?

And let's face it, plain gals - and guys - often hone their sexual skills to a fine art, giving them ammunition that more attractive folk don't always have.

by Ron & Pattireply 6209/08/2013

[quote]Nancy had to find cock where she could.

And can't we all relate to that?

by Ron & Pattireply 6309/08/2013

Anne Stewart: "She was a predator.... ....she did everything in the book to get him (Reagan) and she got him".

by Ron & Pattireply 6409/08/2013

Go to the following link and start the clip at 19:25. Look at Nancy's chin from 1962. That chin is right where you drop your goo.

by Ron & Pattireply 6509/08/2013

Nancy is 92 now and barely functioning.

But who is the blow job queen in today's Hollywood? Who is using their oral skills to get ahead? I imagine in the late 40s/early 50s when Nancy reigned, fellatio was something that many women avoided. But today most women have learned how to suck a cock. So the competition for "Hollywood's blow job queen" must be a lot stiffer than back in Nancy's heyday.

by Ron & Pattireply 6609/08/2013

r66 I doubt the percentage of cock-sucking participants has changed any over the years. It's always been in high demand with just a few taking the art as seriously as Nancy. She could suck the chrome off a tail pipe.

by Ron & Pattireply 6709/08/2013

That's why Ms Carter called her the "Suckiest" first lady this country has ever seen.

by Ron & Pattireply 6801/30/2015

You are all just jealous of true ladies.

by Ron & Pattireply 6902/05/2015

I'm the true lady, you cock-sucking skank.

by Ron & Pattireply 7002/05/2015

So why aren't you guys talking about what Nancy did to Rock Hudson? What a bitch to deny him entry to the military hospital in France! Where his AIDS doctor was.

by Ron & Pattireply 7102/05/2015
Need more help? Click Here.