Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alec Baldwin and Wife's Ridiculous Photoshopped Baby Whoring Photograph

Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 5310/10/2014

Did the baby setup a voicemail yet?

by Anonymousreply 109/04/2013

Oh, dear God, I think the baby looks like Alec. a female version of him.

by Anonymousreply 209/04/2013

Why is the mother wearing a maids uniform?

by Anonymousreply 309/04/2013

What is with the wig on the wife? She looks like quite the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 409/04/2013

I don't think it's photoshopped.

If it was Alec wouldn't look so greasy & sweaty

by Anonymousreply 509/04/2013

What's with the Morticia Addams' hair?

by Anonymousreply 609/04/2013

Thank goodness she is not raising her left eyebrow in the very skewed, odd, ugly way she was doing for the first year or so she was married to Alec.

It is hard to tell whether the radically raised left eyebrow was voluntary or involuntary - or maybe caused by botox.

She would do it in every photo.

She seems to have stopped it now. Hopefully. It was so annoying and weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 709/04/2013

R7- yes, I remember that odd eyebrow raising she did.

by Anonymousreply 809/04/2013

#3, that is the nanny. This is her mother.

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2013

And yet he bitches and moans about how he doesn't want to be photographed by the paparazzi.

How much did he get paid for this ridiculous picture?

by Anonymousreply 1009/04/2013

God, I'm sick of these two. They are unbelievably smug for a fat, washed up TV star and a yoga teacher. I can't wait for them to turn on each other and get a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 1109/04/2013

Did Alec Baldwin punch the 'People Magazine' photographer in the mouth yet?

by Anonymousreply 1209/04/2013

She is ridiculously annoying. Almost to a Paltrow level, only Paltrow has a job.

by Anonymousreply 1309/04/2013

Wow, a lot of empty lives here. There's Alec, happily married with a new baby and shitload of money, and then there's well, YOU.

by Anonymousreply 1409/04/2013

That's Hilaria!

Her outfit matches the cushions or is that part of the outfit?

Cute "little pig."

Ca-ching.

by Anonymousreply 1509/04/2013

Oh r14, Alec Baldwin will never be happy.

by Anonymousreply 1609/04/2013

He doesn't even look fucking happy in this pic. As much as I despise this piece of shit, I despise the fans of him who have allowed him to have such a successful career even more.

by Anonymousreply 1709/04/2013

Hilaria was out pushing the baby in its stroller on the streets of New York just one or two days after giving birth.

And she made appearances at events with Alec in the Hamptons within the first 5 days of giving birth. And was photographed.

Both are pretty much rarely done. Some are wondering if she could NOT stand staying out of the limelight for even a few days. Or perhaps she was trying to prove that a yoga teacher is up to doing the immediate after birth in that way.

by Anonymousreply 1809/04/2013

Just saying, Alec, if you sincerely want the paps to leave you alone, then keep all the pics of your kid to yourself. You're just encouraging them. Unless, of course, that's just what you want.

by Anonymousreply 1909/04/2013

R14 hopes Alec will use an anti-gay slur on him.

You're to be pitied. You have nothing to pull rank with, so stop making a fool out of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2009/04/2013

[quote]Both are pretty much rarely done. Some are wondering if she could NOT stand staying out of the limelight for even a few days. Or perhaps she was trying to prove that a yoga teacher is up to doing the immediate after birth in that way.

Maybe she wanted to keep an eye on Alec? Or to be proprietary.

by Anonymousreply 2109/04/2013

The amount of famewhoring from these two since they got together is ridiculous. It's sad to see it from Baldwin who I thought had some shred of integrity.

Why did he hook up with her and have a baby so quickly? Was there something to hide. Ted C used to claim he was pretty much gay and liked young guys.

by Anonymousreply 2209/04/2013

I strongly agree with R14 who is right on target in his/her remark.

by Anonymousreply 2309/04/2013

Alec wanted a wife who is young enough to give him a baby or two.

And he made it apparent before even meeting Hilaria that he was interested in having more children and was hoping to marry and have a kid or two.

by Anonymousreply 2409/04/2013

r24, Alec also condemned men who go out with women who are young enough to be their daughters. Hilaria played him. He's such a desperate fool.

by Anonymousreply 2509/04/2013

I don't mind Alec Baldwin although he does seem to get into some obnoxious situations. And I don't care about his wife.

However, why the hell would People Magazine pay anything for a photo of this baby...or of any baby for that matter? But the Baldwin baby is not at all compelling or newsworthy in the slightest. And once the photo goes online, then everyone gets to see it.

by Anonymousreply 2609/04/2013

What a cute little piglet.

by Anonymousreply 2709/04/2013

He is so hypocritical and famewhoring. They aren't Brangelina or Beyoncé/Jay-Z or even Alec and Kim Basinger circa 1992 no one cares. I think the only reason why paps bother with him is they know they can rile him up and get a story out of his reaction NOT because his pictures actually sell.

by Anonymousreply 2809/04/2013

In Blue Jasmine, Baldwin plays himself. Even Woody Allen thinks that is OK. If he wins an award I will puke.

by Anonymousreply 2909/04/2013

See people-it's only OK for that old, fat, ugly, bigoted piece of shit to be photographed when he chooses and so he can make a profit off it.

by Anonymousreply 3009/04/2013

R30, Alec has not been fat for almost two years.

by Anonymousreply 3109/06/2013

I don't like his wife at all. She is an attention whore. She probably figures out that this marriage won't last and she is trying to get as much fame or success from it as possible.

She has a job on Extra. She was only too happy to let the cameras into the nursery so the whole world could see it before the baby was born. Then she was back to work on Extra a few days after she gave birth. I bet her next job is some type of fitness column in a magazine or website. I can also see her trying to go on Dancing With Stars

Hilaria reminds me of that grasping fame whore Billy Joel was married to.

by Anonymousreply 3209/06/2013

They both are repulsive. I'd like to see one of those photographers beat Alex's bloated ass one day.

by Anonymousreply 3309/06/2013

I can see some people here need a calming cup of delicious fresh brewed Sanka decaffeinated coffee! You'll be its next #1 fan!

by Anonymousreply 3409/06/2013

Baldwin needed an old fashioned wife. The kind of gal who has a steady job and is not a famewhore at all. He blew it with the vegan yoga woman. At least the child seems healthy.

by Anonymousreply 3509/06/2013

R32, that is ironic since Alec went around telling everyone before they married that Hilaria has never owned a TV and never watches TV at all.

Now she apparently has a job on Extra? I had not heard that. Very interesting that she took this job.

The baby looks sort of emaciated and way too skinny. I bet Hilaria did not eat enough while she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 3609/06/2013

Hilaria was a yoga instructor when she met him. All of a sudden she is a journalist on Extra. What a famewhoring bitch. He is an idiot for falling for her bullshit too. He is too old to be so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 3709/06/2013

How in the world did she get the Extra job?

ridiculous

As for yoga, I need to do some googling to see if she owns a yoga studio or two, or if she is just a yoga instructor.

I know she started offering yoga instruction in the Hamptons when she and Alec started spending a lot of time in the Hamptons - in addition to teaching yoga at the yoga studio in the West Village where they live.

So I don't know if she owns a yoga studio or two, or is just a yoga teacher.

by Anonymousreply 3809/06/2013

R14 is such an acute social observer that she can tell from a single anonymous post on a gay web site concerning a controversy-loving celebrity and his "family" that you have an empty life.

So humane. So insightful. So redolent of cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3909/07/2013

R14 is accurate in his/her observation.

by Anonymousreply 4009/07/2013

R31 if you think Baldwin isn't still fat, you must be a fattie yourself. He's not as big but he's still a fat ass. Anyway it doesn't matter-he's ugly and his personality is even uglier.

by Anonymousreply 4109/07/2013

She's a VERY successful gold digger. The best. She did it right. Clooney's next gold digging whore should take notes.

Here's what she did. She researched and stalked him for months to learn everything she could about him and his routines....all without his knowledge. She planned an accidental "meet cute" encounter and pretended not to know who he was so he would be smitten that someone so young and pretty would be attracted to him, well.....just for himself and not his money and fame ((snort)). Then she moved in for the kill and got pregnant. Score!

Trust me, I know how it's done.

by Anonymousreply 4209/07/2013

R42, Alec and Hilaria got married way before she got pregnant.

And Alec very much wanted her to get pregnant because he has been very vocal about wanting children.

And he walked up to her in a vegetarian restaurant and said "I must get to know you".

Much of what you say could be true but she definitely did not trap him by getting pregnant. They were married way before she got pregnant and Alec very much wanted the pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 4309/07/2013

He wanted more piglets.

by Anonymousreply 4409/07/2013

Both mama and papa are disgusting

by Anonymousreply 4509/07/2013

Baldwin wanted a son. Hilaria better start the vinegar douching for baby #2.

by Anonymousreply 4610/19/2013

Baldwin's interview with Debra Winger last night on his MSNBC show was electrifyingly captivating.

by Anonymousreply 4710/19/2013

I love how Alec dominates that photo. The wife and the baby seem accidental.

by Anonymousreply 4810/19/2013

I agree it was a good show, R47, but Baldwin talked way too much about himself. Luckily, Winger is tough enough to talk right over him. She's barely done any interviews in years - I tuned in to listen to what she had to say, not to hear about Alec's oft-told Glengarry Glen Ross anecdotes.

by Anonymousreply 4910/19/2013

This is one weird picture.

by Anonymousreply 5010/09/2014

I thought he left public life?

by Anonymousreply 5110/09/2014

He'll never leave public life -- not with a media whore wife.

by Anonymousreply 5210/09/2014

And when he divorces the media whore wife, he'll need to stay in public life for a few more years to pay his legal bills and child support.

Unless he wins the lottery, he's staying around until his latest child is grown.

by Anonymousreply 5310/10/2014
Need more help? Click Here.