Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dancing with the Stars Cast Revealed

I think we all knew that Tristan would be with Valerie. And, Amber Riley? Doesn't she dance regularly on Glee? How fair is that?

Snooki and Sasha Farber

Keyshawn Johnson and Charna Brugess

Valerie Harper and Tristan McManus

Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd

Christina Milian and Mark Ballas

Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein

Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy

Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff

Amber Riley and Derek Hough

Bill Engvall and Emma Slater

Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke

Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani

by Anonymousreply 60011/25/2013

Who the hell are these people? My God they are scraping the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 109/04/2013

My favorite pro is Cheryl so I guess I could root for her and Jack.

Liz Berkley and Val? Boo!

Of course they put Corbin Bleu with Karina. Fake romance, fake sexual tension. Blah.

by Anonymousreply 209/04/2013

Corbin Bleu is this season's ringer. He danced in High School Musical and also appeared in a musical on Broadway. He already knows how to dance.

Amber Riley didn't waste any time hurting her career by appearing on a "has-been" show. Her agent must suck.

by Anonymousreply 309/04/2013

Elizabeth Berkeley alone is enough for me to watch the show.

"I'M A DANCER!!!"

by Anonymousreply 409/04/2013

Who are most of those people? The only ones I recognise, here in the UK, are Valerie Harper, Jack Osborne and Elizabeth Berkley.

Our Strictly Come Dancing starts in a few weeks, with a good line up for here, including rugby god Ben Cohen - it will be nice to see him dancing, and cutie popster Sophie Ellis-Bextor. It wll be murder on the dancefloor indeed - but our star professional couple the divine Flavia Cacace (who won last year with Louis Smith) and her ex-partner Vincent Simone are not taking part this year, presumably they earn enough from their own shows.

by Anonymousreply 509/04/2013

Look out for a Val/Elizabeth Banks fauxmance.

And Amber Riley might have a little dance experience from Glee but nowhere near what Corbin Bleu has (Disney star and recently on Broadway) Plus she's, well, plus-sized. I predict some hilarious Derek Hough hissy fits.

by Anonymousreply 609/04/2013

Will Victoria Sleestak be cheering on Corbin?

by Anonymousreply 709/04/2013

Elizabeth Berkley has been married for 10 years and has a 1-yr-old son so a romance with Val would be interesting for sure.

by Anonymousreply 809/04/2013

Brant Daugherty is so hot. He played a troublemaking gay boy on Days of Our Lives last year.

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2013

Yawwwwnnn.

by Anonymousreply 1009/04/2013

Bill Engvall. I wish it could be that Republican asswipe who's dumber than a first grader Jeff Foxworthy and he could again make a total fool out of himself in a new way.

by Anonymousreply 1109/04/2013

Don't ever wish for Repugs on DWTS because it's already proven their loyal acolytes vote vote vote and keep them on despite their lack of any apparent dancing skills.

Brant Daugherty is sooooo good looking. I will look forward to watching him for however long he lasts on the show.

by Anonymousreply 1209/04/2013

Elizabeth Berkley is bringing Nomi Malone's sociopathic dancing prowess into our homes every Monday evening this fall?!?!

Guess I'm going to have to start smoking pot again.

by Anonymousreply 1309/04/2013

[quote] Look out for a Val/Elizabeth Banks fauxmance.

I hope Elizabeth Banks never sinks low enough to go on this show.

by Anonymousreply 1409/04/2013

Oh gawd, r14 you're right. I don't know why I confused the two, I promise it was only momentary.

And apologies to Elizabeth Banks. May she never have to sink to those depths.

by Anonymousreply 1509/04/2013

Tristan McManus makes me drool, with his hairy Irish chest.

by Anonymousreply 1609/04/2013

Dear God, the stars of SHOWGIRLS and HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL on one stage! The apocalypse must be nigh.

by Anonymousreply 1709/04/2013

{quote}And, Amber Riley? Doesn't she dance regularly on Glee? How fair is that?

She is morbidly obese. That will work against her.

by Anonymousreply 1809/04/2013

The list of professional dancers is more interesting to me. Out of twelve couples, there are three first-timers (including two promoted from the troupe) and four relative newbies (with four or fewer previous seasons). No Kym again this year after 13 repeats. No Anna after 10. No Chelsea after 7. Looks like they're freezing out the more experienced dancers with less expensive options. One might wonder if Maks' absence is as voluntary as it's claimed. And most telling of all: Derek got his first fat girl. That's a slippery slope to the matrons and spazzes they usually stick with Tony or Tristan. Better hold on to Seacrest, girl!

I always wonder what life is like for the pros who've faded away from the show over the years, like Louis, Edyta, Jonathan, or Alex. Is returning to the competitive ballroom circuit even an option for them? Do the other dancers see them as rock stars, or "those douches who sold out to TV"? Do they even want to go back to competing, or are they all bumming around Hollywood trying to get cast on sitcom pilots?

Only one celebrity I've never heard of this year, instead of the usual three or four I have to Google. They've double-booked in the tragedy silo with Jack and Valerie, which puts them in danger of being overly mawkish this season. But let's be honest: just like we all secretly hoped Heather Mills' leg would fly off during her season, we'll all be wondering if Valerie will drop dead right on the dance floor this season. You ain't getting that on The Voice!

I wish there was some way to start a DL betting pool. I'd love to lay down a few bucks on the first time we see Elizabeth Berkley pull out her famous "savant dancer" move from Showgirls (see link). I'm going to say second round.

Any news on how eliminations will work this year with the cancellation of the results show?

by Anonymousreply 1909/04/2013

This is something akin to the `Dial-A-Star ` hotline lineup.

by Anonymousreply 2009/04/2013

Prediction: Liz Berkely will bend over backwards (pun intended) to prove that she is nothing like Nomi Malone. She's been running hard and fast from that reputation for close to 20 years. Expect to hear lots of talk about her baby, lots of talk about her charity work, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2109/04/2013

If Elizabeth Berkely doesn't dance to "I'm So Excited" then this whole season will fail.

by Anonymousreply 2209/04/2013

I'd hoped Maks would be back and paired with Leah. How are they ever going to bring up the Scientology angle? It's the reason she's on this show at this time and it will be an elephant in the room.

by Anonymousreply 2309/04/2013

poor tristan

once again stuck with an old chick

leah is horandous loud obnoxious etc

by Anonymousreply 2409/09/2013

]quote]Looks like they're freezing out the more experienced dancers with less expensive options. One might wonder if Maks' absence is as voluntary as it's claimed.

Or how about the pros were tired of losing to Derek and Mark who were given ringers most of the time?

[quote]poor Tristan once again stuck with an old chick

You're kidding right? No one in the history of "Dancing With The Stars" is coming in with more good will than Valerie Harper. I have never voted but I'm voting for her as long as she can dance.

by Anonymousreply 2509/09/2013

20 minutes until the new season starts!!!

by Anonymousreply 2609/16/2013

Will the white pro dancer with the yellow skin be there?

by Anonymousreply 2709/16/2013

Good opening!

by Anonymousreply 2809/16/2013

I don't like change.

I don't like that the stairs and the round holding room is missing.

Why is Jennifer Lopez there? Is she friends with Leah?

I want to see slobbering monkey

by Anonymousreply 2909/16/2013

Jennifer Lopez in the audience!!!

by Anonymousreply 3009/16/2013

Is Corbin GAY?

by Anonymousreply 3109/16/2013

Chris Colfer in the audience!

by Anonymousreply 3209/16/2013

I don't care if he is 150 years old, Tom Bergeron is fucking hot as hell and I'd fuck the living shit out of him.

But on the younger side, I want Mark and Tristan equally, and since I can't decide, I'll just take both!

by Anonymousreply 3309/16/2013

Are Ed Asner and MTM in the audience for Valerie?

by Anonymousreply 3409/16/2013

I already like Corbin and Karina. Cheryl looks nekked in that dress. I hope Snookie gets the boot first. She's just too trashy. Even for this show. If it can't be her then let it be Jack Osbourne. I want to see Mama go ballistic on The View and boycott ABC for dissing her boy.

by Anonymousreply 3509/16/2013

"Will the white pro dancer with the yellow skin be there?"

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3609/16/2013

Brant Daugherty is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 3709/16/2013

Jack was overscored.

Half the Glee cast has showed up for Amber.

by Anonymousreply 3809/16/2013

When did Jack Osbourne get a stronger British accent than his mother and father? I don't recall that accent on the Osbournes. I know he was born there but he did grow up in the states.

by Anonymousreply 3909/16/2013

Wow Derek always gets the hot thin women that can dance and this time he gets Precious?

by Anonymousreply 4009/16/2013

[quote]Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy

She's a whore, darlin'

by Anonymousreply 4109/16/2013

I don't like change part 2

I don't like that the judges are on the right side instead of the left. The dancers have to look to the right now. It throws off my equilibrium.

by Anonymousreply 4209/16/2013

I'm not happy with the dancing to recorded music. And when the band has played, it sounds like it's about half the size as before. Geez, how much money did they lose last year?

by Anonymousreply 4309/16/2013

R40 all the judges gave her 9

by Anonymousreply 4409/16/2013

Look at Nomi go! Athletic but graceless as always.

by Anonymousreply 4509/16/2013

Did I miss something? They interviewed Tristan and Valerie and then I thought the guy said that they were going to see their rehearsal tape followed by their dance. Maybe I fell asleep or something but I don't remember seeing Tristan and Valerie dance.

by Anonymousreply 4609/16/2013

Corbin and Brant, are they gay?

by Anonymousreply 4709/16/2013

I fucked up and forgot Sharon in on The Talk. I agree about Jack's accent. I don't remember it being so veddy British. Is he trying to suck up to Len? I also agree that he was over scored. He looked like a grey oompa loompa.

by Anonymousreply 4809/16/2013

Brant Daugherty is hot, R37. I'll be watching for him.

"When did Jack Osbourne get a stronger British accent than his mother and father?"

Sharon has a heavy, working-class accent. Ozzy doesn't have an English accent; he has grunting, drug-brain damaged and addled Klingon speak.

by Anonymousreply 4909/16/2013

The Science Guy is funny. And so fucking uncoordinated.

by Anonymousreply 5009/16/2013

Who is the cutie next to Chris Colfer? They look similar. Is that a brother or a lover?

by Anonymousreply 5109/16/2013

That's Colfer's boyfriend, I believe.

And for r3, I'd hardly call what Amber did on Glee dancing. After she killed it on the dance floor tonight I was pulling my jaw off the floor. Shocked the hell outta me!

by Anonymousreply 5209/16/2013

Wow. What will Derek's frau army do now that they can't masturbate over him having a "romance" with his partner?

by Anonymousreply 5409/16/2013

I want to fuck Brant in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 5509/16/2013

I taped this and just watched Brant who was first. He was really good!

(I only tuned in for he and Corbin.)

by Anonymousreply 5609/16/2013

R53 Please get help.

by Anonymousreply 5709/16/2013

I appreciated that the OP listed the cast and their dance partners. A few of the dancers are new to the show and there are several cast members who I have never heard of like Corbin, Brant, Keyshawn Johnson and Bill Engvall. What the fuck is r53's problem? That said, I hope that Snookie, Jack and Amber get the boot first. I'm sorry but that gut is gross and I'm not a Glee fan. Engvall was surprisingly good for a redneck although the crack about the shoes was borderline homophobic. I'm voting for Corbin, Valerie and The Science Guy.

by Anonymousreply 5809/16/2013

"Will the white pro dancer with the yellow skin be there?"

Who the hell is this?

by Anonymousreply 5909/16/2013

Bill Nye, the Science Guy?! I love it!!!

by Anonymousreply 6009/16/2013

[quote](I only tuned in for he and Corbin.)

Must stink to go through life thinking with your dick.

by Anonymousreply 6109/16/2013

[quote]R56: I only tuned in for he and Corbin.

And apparently you tuned out for English class.

by Anonymousreply 6209/16/2013

Sharon O. was in the audience ... I wonder if there's any friction between her and Leah given the latter's involuntary departure from "The Talk."

by Anonymousreply 6309/16/2013

Derek and ugly guy.

by Anonymousreply 6409/16/2013

Sexy Derek pic.

by Anonymousreply 6509/16/2013

Derek is a cutie but he has some strange eyes.

by Anonymousreply 6609/17/2013

[quote]I am so pleased this thread is here. Datalounge does not attract nearly enough fraus as it is. Between this and the threads with fraus swapping recipes the collapse is complete.

Wow, I'm impressed. It must be hard to type with your head shoved up your ass. Good for you.

by Anonymousreply 6809/17/2013

Unfortunately from the audience reaction Bill Nye the clodhopper will be voted through for weeks to come and good dancers will be gone.

by Anonymousreply 6909/17/2013

R67, you non-contrubuting, clueless twat. "Fraus sharing recipes" is worth its weight in halva when campily sincere, and complaining and commenting about bad television shows is a gay touchstone for social and cultural commentary.

What is wrong with you? How about directing us to a thread of which you approve so we can further plumb the depths of your crotchety trollcunt?

by Anonymousreply 7009/17/2013

I noticed that the back of Derek's coat was ripped - what was up with that? I think he was very lucky to be partnered with what's her name, she seems like a lot more fun that most of the rest.

Peta looked like absolute crap. It's like Maks just sucked all the life out of her.

On Wendy today she said that she thought Valerie would be in the top three. I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. She always makes these predictions right at the beginning which end up being completely off the mark.

Cheryl looks better than ever.

by Anonymousreply 7109/17/2013

[quote]Bill Nye the clodhopper will be voted through for weeks to come and good dancers will be gone.

There were good dancers there?

As long as he doesn't get Amber or Corbin or Brant kicked off who cares? (I only mention Brant cuz I want to throw him over a giant mirrorball and anally violate him.)

by Anonymousreply 7209/17/2013

I liked Jack, Corbin and (LOVED), Amber. I don't typically like the Osbournes ( particuarly the mother)but I thought Jack did a decent job. However, I probably just feel sorry for him because of the MS thing.

by Anonymousreply 7309/17/2013

Has there ever been a season with such a high number of trained dancers? I feel for Christina. She's a good dancer but she's so closed off and seems so insecure. She doubts herself so much and it makes me wonder what happened in her life to make her doubt herself so much? Hopefully she'll get some confidence, lets go of the self-doubt and gives a great performance.

by Anonymousreply 7409/17/2013

I also like Jack Osbourne and think it's great that Val has "outlasted her expiry date" by like 6 months and that she has enough energy to participate. But yes, all that said, I also want to fuck Brant in the ass -- badly.

by Anonymousreply 7509/17/2013

I have a lot of compassion for Jack. He was diagnosed with MS and he and his wife just lost their baby. She had a late term miscarriage. it was very sad and very traumatic.

I am rooting for Snooki. She is such a hot mess and she is trying so hard to clean up her image. Her boyfriend and her baby are too adorable.

I also love Amber. But honestly, she's a brilliant dancer, but she really, really must lose some weight. That cha cha was fantastic, but she got in her own way. Maybe she will rehab her image too, like Kelly Osborn did.

I'm not against Leah. I hope she does well. I must say I am very put off by Valerie Harper being on. She looks OK, but just knowing she has terminal brain cancer, and anything could happen is going too far in my opinion.

There's something very ghoulish about the producers putting her out there, when you know they did it so people would tune in hoping to see her collapse. Or worse.

by Anonymousreply 7609/17/2013

Come on, R76, Valerie could have declined the offer from DWTS but she accepted and seems very happy to be there. Why not go out with a bang (pun not intended) if that's what she wants to do with the time she has left? (And, if you've been watching her on talk shows she constantly says she believes you have to keep doing things, death sentence or not.) Of course she's considered good for ratings because of her fatal cancer diagnosis, but ultimately, it was her own decision.

by Anonymousreply 7709/17/2013

"Cheryl looks better than ever."

Agreed - did she have subtle work done?

by Anonymousreply 7809/17/2013

It's Osbourne who is playing the sympathy card with the constant references to MS. I'm sorry that they lost their baby but that is no reason to vote for him. Both he and Kelly have no discernible talents yet they are on television and in the public eye almost as much as the Kartrashians. It seems like Valerie is determined to stay busy and focus on the positive things in her life rather than take to her bed and wait to die. She's getting a lot of love from her fans and that in itself is good medicine. I'm sure the producers keep a close watch on how the rehearsing and routines are affecting her and if she is up to it. She has the perfect partner in Tristan. That boy was raised right. A true gentleman. I have a question for any of the actors here. Since Amber is playing the "fat girl" on Glee is she prevented from altering her appearance in a significant way by dieting down to a normal weight since it would change how the character is perceived or would they just write in the weight loss as part of the story? Hope that doesn't sound too idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 7909/17/2013

will the first episode repeat?

[question is for elderly relative who forgot to watch...don't they usually air it again?

by Anonymousreply 8009/17/2013

hulu.com or ABC.com has full episodes

by Anonymousreply 8109/17/2013

Why is Derek Hough still on this show? Why isn't fucking Ryan Seacrest paying off yet?

by Anonymousreply 8209/17/2013

she doesn't get internet r81 but thanks anyway

by Anonymousreply 8309/17/2013

r83, if she has cable, she probably can find it on ABC's OnDemand channel.

by Anonymousreply 8409/17/2013

The first hour can be viewed on ABC On Demand right now. The second hour should be up by the end of the week. I don't know why they broke up the show into two parts. You can also watch the entire premiere on ABC.com and I think on Hulu Plus.

by Anonymousreply 8509/17/2013

Best first show ever. Never heard if Brant Daugherty until last night but I heard more than one say today they he will be the first to go because he doesn't have the fan base.

The no orchestra was weird. Nye is going to have to get a lot of calls because next week judges scores will be low again. Hopefully he gets the boot.

by Anonymousreply 8609/17/2013

No Gleb this year?

by Anonymousreply 8709/17/2013

Gleb will still be on the show in that troupe thing. Hopefully we'll see more of him as the number of celebrities gets whittled down. Such a pretty boy. Tristan is too.

by Anonymousreply 8809/18/2013

Can't wait to see Corbin's bubble butt in some loose-fitting dress pants. Maybe next week his pants will be tucked in.

by Anonymousreply 8909/18/2013

R86 I saw the orchestra and 70 year old Harold Wheeler got his shout out as the credits rolled.

Why do you think there was no orchestra?

by Anonymousreply 9009/18/2013

They always showed the orchestra. Don't; think they ever opened the stairs all night. I'll have to check On Demand.

by Anonymousreply 9209/18/2013

I hope Liz is remembering to do plenty of cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 9309/18/2013

R79 I don't think Amber will even appear on the show anymore, save for maybe once or twice in a guest spot. I highly doubt they'd want to keep her heavy. They don't seem to pay much attention to her either way. Though it was nice to see her cast mates rooting for her. I thought she did great, and yeah, Derek putting her through the ringer will undoubtedly help her lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 9409/18/2013

R90 & R92: half of the couples danced to the actual single of the popular song instead of the live orchestra. And when the orchestra did play, it sounded chintzy, with barely any horns or strings.

It also seemed like most of the footage of couples rehearsing took place in makeshift spaces with a lot of crap pushed against the walls. Did they have to give up their rehearsal studios as well?

Even though they took a substantial hit in the ratings last spring, they're still one of the highest rated ABC shows. It's bizarre that they seem to have slashed the budget so dramatically.

by Anonymousreply 9509/18/2013

I can't wait to see Derek lift Amber!

by Anonymousreply 9609/18/2013

[quote]I can't wait to see Derek lift Amber!

I don't.

by Anonymousreply 9709/18/2013

Well, it was a good start for the 17th season: From TV by the Numbers: 16 Sept 13: On ABC, the return of Dancing With the Stars delivered a desperately needed ratings rebound for the franchise — 16.2 million viewers and a 3.2 rating in the demo, up 28 percent from last fall’s All-Stars edition.

by Anonymousreply 9809/19/2013

Bump for tonight's show.

by Anonymousreply 9909/23/2013

I would so totally do Jack Osborne. Anyone see that near-split he just did?

by Anonymousreply 10009/23/2013

Why so many left wing fucktards?

by Anonymousreply 10109/23/2013

Snookie is not embarrassing herself. She's actually quite good.

by Anonymousreply 10209/23/2013

Who saw Tony's obvious boner just now?

by Anonymousreply 10309/23/2013

LOL, R102 = I WAS ABOUT TO POST THE SAME THING!

No underwear or dance belt for him tonight

by Anonymousreply 10409/23/2013

Corbin Bleu is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 10509/23/2013

So now, in addition to ringer partners, Derek will have his sister judging on the panel, subbing for Len. Jesus, just give the trophy to Amber now and save the charade.

by Anonymousreply 10609/23/2013

Oops, I meant R103 NOT r102

(though I agree with your post as well r102)

by Anonymousreply 10709/23/2013

Why is Steven Tyler there and why are they featuring him so much in the audience shots?

by Anonymousreply 10809/23/2013

Brant is sexy and seems pretty gay too.

by Anonymousreply 10909/23/2013

Fair point, R106. DWTS may be a meaningless bit of entertainment tripe, but I'm still sure the other dancers aren't going to be too thrilled with having the sibling of one of their competitors on the judging panel.

by Anonymousreply 11009/23/2013

Your feet are pigeon-toed, I can see it through the fog. Pretty Boy.

by Anonymousreply 11109/23/2013

Amber dancing in flats? Is that allowed?

by Anonymousreply 11209/23/2013

Amber appears to have GAINED weight. Sorry, I just can't watch her. I'm not even fat phobic but I think she's just too heavy for most of the dances and won't ever really look good doing them. Where is Len going? And why has he been so sicky sweet? Well, except for Brant. I thought he and Peta looked great and he was improved with his dance moves from last week. I don't really care if "Nicole" is better than expected. She's still skanky.

by Anonymousreply 11309/23/2013

Amber did essentially the same dance last week.

by Anonymousreply 11409/23/2013

I hope Rhoda gets booted first.

by Anonymousreply 11509/23/2013

It will be Keyshawn or the comic Bill Engvel who goes home next.

by Anonymousreply 11609/23/2013

Keyshawn's attitude on the footage they choose to show knocked them out.

by Anonymousreply 11709/23/2013

Has the white make pro dancer with the yellow skin danced yet?

by Anonymousreply 11809/23/2013

Has the white male pro dancer with the yellow skin danced yet?

by Anonymousreply 11909/23/2013

No. He broke a leg, r118. May never walk again let alone dance. Time to get a new obsession. What about the ruddy faced Irishman? He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 12009/23/2013

I won't be watching this show anymore. This beyond boring because I don't know who are these people. Also, I'm burned out over this crap. There are much more great stuff to watch on cable then this same old BS. This show has just gone down hill lately. Also, GET RID OF OBNOXIOUS MAJOR QUEEN BRUNO!!! I want to take a chair ,and throw it at my TV because he is that annoying!!

Have Fun Watching This Season!

by Anonymousreply 12109/23/2013

Elizabeth's probably the best dancer there, but she's so fucking boring. Corbin's great and SO cute! I feel like since Amber's fat people are gonna think she's just a blob blobbing around, but she's quite good. I'm sure Valerie gets annoyed at everyone talking about her cancer.

by Anonymousreply 12209/24/2013

So who is this gay boy named Brant?

And who's had him? He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 12309/24/2013

Brant totally pings. I kinda feel bad for him that they're pushing this showmance thing with his partner. He had more chemistry with Freddie in Days.

by Anonymousreply 12409/24/2013

There's ALWAYS got to be a stinkin' Osbourne non-celeb everywhere. I wish that whole family would fall off a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 12509/24/2013

I want to bang Karina Smirnoff

by Anonymousreply 12609/24/2013

[quote]Snookie is not embarrassing herself. She's actually quite good.

Yeah, but she shows her ignorance when she opens her mouth. Bitching about the intimacy in dance and how her fiancé is going to hate it. She reminded me of an early season when the first Bachelorette was on and hated being touched because she was a married lady. If you are going to take a big paycheck, you should at least do some research to see what is required of you.

[quote] DWTS may be a meaningless bit of entertainment tripe, but I'm still sure the other dancers aren't going to be too thrilled with having the sibling of one of their competitors on the judging panel.

Don't forget about Mark too. When Derek and Julianne were kids, they moved to England and lived with the Ballas family who were their teachers. Mark is like a brother to Julianne. That's why Derek thanked the Ballas's in his Emmy speech.

by Anonymousreply 12709/24/2013

[quote]Why is Steven Tyler there and why are they featuring him so much in the audience shots?

That wasn't Steven Tyler, that was Andrew Carver!

He was sizing up Christina Milian as his next "party girl."

by Anonymousreply 12809/24/2013

I'm so surprised they didn't make a bigger deal about Derek winning an Emmy for the very first Best Choreography award in TV history! And he won it for his work on DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 12909/24/2013

Agreed R125--Which family is most annoying? The Will Smiths, the Osborns or the Kardashians?

by Anonymousreply 13009/24/2013

Bill Engvall is adorkably gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 13109/24/2013

Anyone have a screen shot of Tony?

by Anonymousreply 13209/24/2013

Did they mention Derek's Emmy win at all?

I thought it was funny when Sasha said to Snooki that she should think he did something bad to her, and she said, "Like cheat on me with multiple women?" Sasha gave her a look that said, "Girl, if you think I'm cheating on you with women, you need to get your gaydar checked."

by Anonymousreply 13309/24/2013

R124 is so right about Brant and Freddie.

by Anonymousreply 13409/24/2013

Yes r132, but they sort of were muted in their praise

by Anonymousreply 13509/24/2013

Corbin and Amber are the best dancers and have the most screen presence.They should make it to the finale

Elizabeth is a good dancer but has zero screen presence. She is not engaging at all. Very robotic.

by Anonymousreply 13609/24/2013

Corbin's desperation is unappealing. Yes, we remember that you were in High School Musical. Calm down.

by Anonymousreply 13709/24/2013

You can be watching season one. This reality show is so formula.......Take 1

Fat woman....preferably black-Amber Unknown handsome white soap actor-forgot his mane Un coordinated Black football player-got tossed Over the hill former TV star-Leah Septa or octagenarian-Val Reality Star- Snooki Someone who is overcoming a life crisis-Val Young, fit supertalented Disney star-Corbin Nerdy older white clod-Science guy and the other grey haired guy Super sexy white woman-Elizabeth

And those judges are so unwatchable.

It is so fixed.

by Anonymousreply 13809/24/2013

[quote]It is so fixed.

And it's just entertainment, Dear. If you forgo Chemotherapy for "Dancing With The Stars" you will be sorely disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 13909/24/2013

R121, Are you really going to stop watching this show or are you just going to come into this thread every week and spoil it for the rest of us with you annoying posts?

by Anonymousreply 14009/24/2013

Bill Nye might be leaving due to injury.

by Anonymousreply 14109/24/2013

"No. He broke a leg, [R118]. May never walk again let alone dance"

That's too bad.

by Anonymousreply 14209/24/2013

Too bad for Bill Nye. One of the on-line sites leaked that he got the MOST audience votes this past week, with Valerie Harper getting the second most.

As for Derek's Emmy - Tom congratulated him and Brooke mentioned it too - what more do you want? It's not the first DWTS Emmy - Tom won "Best Reality Show Host" last year. And it's not the first choreography Emmy - they've been giving an Emmy for choreography since the 1950s, but they usually give them at the Creative Arts ceremony the week before. This was the first year they were included in the BIG ceremony (thanks to NPH) so it got major exposure. It IS the first time someone from DWTS won the choreography Emmy (it's gone to to SYTYCD people in the recent past).

by Anonymousreply 14309/25/2013

Maks, you should become an All Star dancer and choreographer on SYTYCD.

You are the babiest babe and you never get to haul a beautiful slender talented female around. Karina is a talented babe, but y'all were too eastern Euro together and in some small ballrooms where people are expected to dance well. You are a star Maks.

You have lost confidence and sharpness due to your brother Val being flabby and sweet, but you have the fire and the flash and yes, the real pain to show you as the better dancer.

Less will see you, but they will praise your name when you are around. Go to SYTYCD as Louis has. They like gay men there, just not the name. Plus you are straight! Gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 14409/25/2013

I want to lick Brant like a popsicle.

by Anonymousreply 14509/25/2013

You will have to get in line behind me r145

by Anonymousreply 14609/25/2013

Bill Nye is the oldest looking 58 year old I've ever seen. I was shocked, he looks 70.

[quote]Maks, you should become an All Star dancer and choreographer on SYTYCD.

Why? All stars are former contestants. And SYTYCD barely does Ballroom. It'd modern and hip hop based.

by Anonymousreply 14709/25/2013

R124 He dated Luke Macfarlane

by Anonymousreply 14809/25/2013

R124 He dated Luke Macfarlane

by Anonymousreply 14909/25/2013

Brant Daugherty did not date Luke MacFarlane; the picture linked by r149 was taken when Luke and Brant met at some random event.

by Anonymousreply 15009/25/2013

150 = Brant Daugherty.

by Anonymousreply 15109/25/2013

So is the old coot dancing or are they going to wait until the last minute, have him scheduled as the last dancer and then throw him off?

by Anonymousreply 15209/28/2013

From the Twitter account of Maks last Monday:

"Sometimes when you watch, all you can do is laugh... #whatgoesaroundcomesaround"

by Anonymousreply 15309/28/2013

Why did he tweet that?

by Anonymousreply 15409/28/2013

Bill Nye has guts. Bruno really is an ass sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 15509/30/2013

Maks is very jealous. He always thought he was top dog even called Dancing "my show", but Derek is a better choreographer. Maybe he laughed because he thinks Derek was being faux humble or steals his routines. I like Val so much better. And he is also a much better choreographer than his brother.

by Anonymousreply 15609/30/2013

Bruno can be a rude little prick, he is very disrespectful at times. But he probably wants Bill Bye to leave as much as I do. He creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 15709/30/2013

Did you think Osbourne deserved the eight from Bruno, r157? I thought he was clumsy and couldn't shake his fat ass to save himself. Yet, he comes off as very haughty and entitled. Valerie did a better job and Bruno gave her a six. If they are going to give sympathy passes then she certainly deserves one. She's such a sweetheart. Nye did need to go tonight. Dragging that bum leg around for another two weeks would have been unbearable. For us.

by Anonymousreply 15809/30/2013

Valerie seemed like she was in a fog. Hope she's OK and not overdoing it.

by Anonymousreply 15909/30/2013

R158, Bruno wants his fat ass or he's terrified of Sharon. Actually I kind of like Jack's body, chubby and inhibited can be a luscious experience.

by Anonymousreply 16009/30/2013

Jack looked nervous, I was scared to watch him.

by Anonymousreply 16109/30/2013

I think Bruno IS terrified of Sharon. He's all yours, r157.

by Anonymousreply 16209/30/2013

Well, he looked like he was going to slide off to the side and hit the staircase in that ridiculous opening, r161. I guess Cheryl thought they needed a stunt since his dancing was so lumbersome and graceless.

by Anonymousreply 16309/30/2013

[quote] lumbersome

Neologism of the day! LOVE it!

by Anonymousreply 16409/30/2013

Brant's face when he was named in the bottom 3 was hysterical - he was truly shocked. His jaw actually dropped open.

by Anonymousreply 16509/30/2013

R165 He was just limbering up for his post-show fellation of Bruno.

by Anonymousreply 16609/30/2013

All I want is for Mark Ballas to sit on my face while Tristan McManus sits on my cock.

Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 16709/30/2013

R165 His jaw drops open for other things too.

by Anonymousreply 16809/30/2013

He died of jaundice, r169. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 17009/30/2013

[quote] His jaw actually dropped open

And a dozen Prada purses flew out!

by Anonymousreply 17110/01/2013

[quote]So is the old coot dancing or are they going to wait until the last minute, have him scheduled as the last dancer and then throw him off?

Well you called that one. I thought they'd have kept him around a little longer as the sympathetic underdog but he couldn't dance to start with and the injury pretty much turned it into a mercy killing.

Next to go...redneck comic followed by Valarie Harper and then Jack Osbourne.

by Anonymousreply 17210/01/2013

Sharon is really going to cunt it up when Jack is eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 17310/01/2013

Corbin's ass is PERFECT!

by Anonymousreply 17410/01/2013

They need to let Valerie win.

by Anonymousreply 17510/02/2013

Never saw an episode of Jersey Shore. Never had a good impression of Snooki and every time she opens her mouth you want to tell her to shut up but I gotta say, she's this year's break out star. The one you have no faith in that wows, like Kelly Osbourne. And Jack is no Kelly Osbourne but we don't know how much the MS factors in to his stiffness on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 17610/02/2013

R176 Agree, snooki is really fun to watch unlike pretty much the rest of the cast. Elizabeth Berkley is a bore surprisingly. I cringe when Valerie Harper comes on.

by Anonymousreply 17710/02/2013

I don't cringe at all when Valerie dances. The complete opposite. She was a professional dancer in her youth so she can do it, but 50 years and coming off an aggressive Chemo regime can decimate a person. It's a pretty grueling schedule for a healthy person. It seems she needs this, she doesn't want to crawl into bed and wither away. She's only had one bad performance out of three so far, but she might be losing steam and as long as she feels up to it, I say go for it.

by Anonymousreply 17910/02/2013

I don't understand why there has not been a big thread dishing the real dirt on DWTS. What stars were fucking their partners, what pros were fucking fellow pros, who was servicing Bruno, etc?

by Anonymousreply 18010/03/2013

I loved Amber on "Glee" and I love her on "Dancing".

To me, she is what Jennifer Hudson would have been if she hadn't done all that "look at me lose weight" crap. Yes, she's a little chunky but that makes her real and it suits her personality.

by Anonymousreply 18110/03/2013

[quote] I want to lick Brant like a popsicle.

Same here. I usually don't fawn over people, but Brant is absolutely beautiful to look at - he's a GORGEOUS male specimen, from head to toe.

[quote] Did you think Osbourne deserved the eight from Bruno, R157? I thought he was clumsy and couldn't shake his fat ass to save himself.

It's the British connection. BBC + Len Goodman + Sharon/Ozzie = Jack will be in the finals. Every single fuckin Osbourne has been on that show, and will go to the finale. Look for Ozzie to be on next. It's really disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 18210/04/2013

So Julianne as a guest judge means her movie career and country singing career are officially DOA?

by Anonymousreply 18310/04/2013

[quote] So Julianne as a guest judge means her movie career and country singing career are officially DOA?

It never started. She sucks.

That said, Carrie Ann better watch her back, because Julianne's probably gunning for her job as judge.

Julianne seems to be the cut-throat type. She is a Mormon, after all.

by Anonymousreply 18410/04/2013

How's the fat girl from Glee doing?

by Anonymousreply 18510/07/2013

We love you Valerie!

by Anonymousreply 18610/07/2013

I think that Jack O. has a mancrush on Corbin he kept bringing him up so much.

by Anonymousreply 18810/07/2013

Maybe Cheryl's menstrual blood will gush forth in a few weeks as a Halloween tie-in with the remake of Carrie.

by Anonymousreply 18910/07/2013

[quote]The next to go will be the comedian. And then Snookie. What is the deal between Osbourne and Cheryl? She REALLY doesn't like him. That was no joke.

You're nutz, Snooki is going to the finals, she's that good and low balled tonight. They wanted to go low on the scores because they would never gives the first tens out without Len.

Cheryl has been a bitch since season one. She has creamed at guys to be more masculine right on camera. She has never been a gentle teacher.

by Anonymousreply 19110/07/2013

Snookie is pretty exciting and fun to watch. Wasn't expecting that from her.

by Anonymousreply 19310/08/2013

I can't imagine that the public is not going to give the whole thing to Valerie. Doesn't matter how she dances - although she's a dancer from way back......a collapse around week 5 will tie it up nicely, or if one of here MTM co stars decide to go to that Newsroom in the sky......

by Anonymousreply 19410/08/2013

Shows how much you know, r194. Val is OUT!

by Anonymousreply 19510/08/2013

There's something creepy and off-putting about Brant. He's attractive but sexless. I get the same strange vibe from him that I get from sociopaths and Christian fundamentalists. And I think the reason he got called out for taking off his shirt even though Corbin did the same was that there was something desperate and whore-y in the way he did it.

by Anonymousreply 19610/08/2013

Elizabeth and Corbin are the only real contenders and I'm leaning towards the graceful Elizabeth. I also do not understand the judge's opinions of Amber, she's absolutely nothing special. Is it because she's Derek's partner and they have to justify that decision by heaping undeserved praise on her? I'm sad because Derek's choreography can be stunning but needs a talented partner to pull off. So we probably won't see his best work this season. Val is a real up and comer, a fabulous dancer and a gifted choreographer.

by Anonymousreply 19710/08/2013

Nomi teaches Val the GODDESS jazz hands.

by Anonymousreply 19810/08/2013

After his sensitivity with Valerie, Tristan will be rewarded with a good partner next season.

by Anonymousreply 19910/08/2013

That was amazing, R198.

I think when it gets to the end of the competition, and they start with the Here Comes The Waterworks clip package, Elizabeth's arc will be Dancing with the Stars reintroducing her to the public as a dancer and overcoming the shame and failure of Showgirls.

Even though Showgirls was the greatest accomplishment any of the contestants ever achieved, with the lone exception of Valerie Harper and The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

by Anonymousreply 20010/08/2013

I was happy to see that Brant and Corbin didn't shave thier pits. That said, I have no idea who either one of them are.

by Anonymousreply 20110/08/2013

So who's out?

by Anonymousreply 20210/08/2013

[quote] There's something creepy and off-putting about Brant. He's attractive but sexless... I think the reason he got called out for taking off his shirt even though Corbin did the same was that there was something desperate and whore-y in the way he did it.

Does that mean I can hire him? Because I would do it in a HOT MINUTE. Brant is so fucking sexy, I just can't stand it. I've never seen anyone THAT good looking, in person or on camera.

He doesn't have a personality (although he's very pleasant), but that face and that body!

Brant is so pretty, it's painful to watch.

[quote] I was happy to see that Brant and Corbin didn't shave thier pits. That said, I have no idea who either one of them are.

I guess you don't watch much of the Disney Channel. Every year they send a dancer or two to DWTS. Last season it was Zendaya, and before that it was Roshawn, etc., etc. This year, they sent two, although Brant is more ABC Family than Disney.

ABC is hooking up all their sub-network partners, hence the Disney Channel and ABC Family connections. Brant is from "Pretty Little Liars," and Corbin is from "High School Musical."

They're both hot, but Corbin has really aged, IMHO.

I agree that Amber and Derek are overscored, but I've gotten used to that fact. Derek is the golden boy of DWTS, hence, his Emmy nom. They can't send "Emmy Award winning Derek Hough" home in week 3. Although he's such a whore, I wish they would.

He's probably sucking Len's shriveled dick, the way they whore Derek out on the show. It's pretty disgusting. And now they brought his whore of a sister back to the show, as queen bee - in the center chair, no less. Seriously, WHOSE COCKS ARE THESE TWO HOUGH WHORES SUCKING??? Is that how to get ahead in Hollywood?

In a perfect world, I would have kept Valerie (for sentimental reasons), and Snooki, and Elizabeth, and Brant, and Corbin. Leah, Amber, Bill, Christina and Jack all suck donkey dick. Especially Jack. But he's in because his mother is a media whore with BBC connections.

I want Brant or Corbin to win! But since black people don't win DWTS, I want Brant to win!

by Anonymousreply 20310/08/2013

"WHOSE COCKS ARE THESE TWO HOUGH WHORES SUCKING??? Is that how to get ahead in Hollywood?"

Worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 20410/08/2013

[quote]I want Brant or Corbin to win! But since black people don't win DWTS, I want Brant to win!

Gee what a surprise, voting with your little dick. Amber is fat and you hate fat, and girls, we get it, but she is one of the best is certainty not over scored.

As for you other so called thought...

Emmitt Smith won season three, Nicole Scherzinger season ten, Hines Ward season eleven, & Donald Driver season fourteen. Corbin will be top three, Brandt won't make the semi-finals.

by Anonymousreply 20510/08/2013

[quote] Emmitt Smith won season three, Nicole Scherzinger season ten, Hines Ward season eleven, & Donald Driver season fourteen.

Oh lord. The fact that you are assuming that Nicole S. is African American is disturbing on SO MANY LEVELS. I believe that you lost ALL CREDIBILITY in one swift statement.

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 20610/08/2013

Corbin has aged, but in a good way. He looks like a man now, not a boy. I thought shirtless Corbin was much hotter than shirtless Brant, who seems very Ken doll-like.

by Anonymousreply 20710/08/2013

[quote] Corbin has aged, but in a good way. He looks like a man now, not a boy.

Yeah, but Brant is actually four years OLDER than Corbin, which probably no one would have guessed.

Brant was born in 1985 and Corbin was born in 1989. He's only 24, for goodness sake!

Compared to what he looked like in HSM, Corbin has DEFINITELY not aged well. Brant, on the other hand, looks MIGHTY FINE for pushing 30!

by Anonymousreply 20810/08/2013

Christina Milian should've gone home. Who the fuck is voting for her? She's like a charisma vacuum.

by Anonymousreply 20910/08/2013

Corbin looks thick around the middle. I think if he lost some weight he'd look much better.

by Anonymousreply 21010/08/2013

Corbin is starting to look like Alvin from The Cosby Show.

by Anonymousreply 21110/08/2013

Brant in HD is delicious . . . though his teeth do not look natural.

by Anonymousreply 21210/08/2013

Valerie was robbed, she should have won.

by Anonymousreply 21310/08/2013

For Cloris to have gone further than former pro dancer Val is indictment enough.

by Anonymousreply 21410/08/2013

[quote]Corbin looks thick around the middle. I think if he lost some weight he'd look much better.

Are you crazy? He's fine the way he is. And that ass is just the right size.

by Anonymousreply 21510/08/2013

Wonder why Corbin doesn't promote OLTL? Has it been canceled?

by Anonymousreply 21610/09/2013

Nicole Scherzinger season ten????

She is not black! And not African American.

by Anonymousreply 21710/09/2013

Bump for Brant!

by Anonymousreply 21810/14/2013

So Julianne was saying, in a not so subtle way, that Ballas always tries to outshine his partners? Has he ever won the Trophy Ball?

by Anonymousreply 21910/14/2013

I don't really like Jack Osbourne but his lines and footwork were great. He is surprisingly graceful for having such a fat arse.

by Anonymousreply 22010/14/2013

R219, Mark has won a couple of times. He really is a total ham and he sometimes tries to steal the spotlight, if you will, so Julianne was just calling him on it.

I think Jack is a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 22110/14/2013

Elizabeth Berkley is dancing to "I'm So Excited" next. This is going to be SO awesome!

by Anonymousreply 22210/14/2013

Corbin's not black. His mother is Italian, His father is Jamaican.

by Anonymousreply 22310/14/2013

Mario Lopez just turned 40. I'd still do him.

by Anonymousreply 22410/14/2013

I gotta give it to Snooks -- girl can dance.

by Anonymousreply 22510/14/2013

Snookie's dance was fun to watch. She's growing on me.

by Anonymousreply 22610/14/2013

Okay, I laughed out loud when jumped on Brant's back. Give it up, girl. Homie don't play there.

by Anonymousreply 22710/14/2013

Peta. Peta. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 22810/14/2013

Everyone is dancing because in their year their love one died or they had a disease and then there's Amber Riley and her worst year is that she didn't get to be on American Idol.

by Anonymousreply 22910/14/2013

Thank you ,Len. Amber and Derek cannot make every dance a pseudo hip-hop.

by Anonymousreply 23010/14/2013

Amber was awesome.

by Anonymousreply 23110/14/2013

Since the speculation (at least on DL) is that Derek is secretly gay (and dating Seacrest), what's the gossip on Mark Ballas? I for one didn't really buy his romance a couple seasons back with that one contestant (she was a singer, I think) but never hear much of anything else about him.

by Anonymousreply 23210/14/2013

Ugh....can't stand Paris Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 23310/14/2013

Fuck, Val is hot. Soooo much hotter than his brother, who I never found hot at all.

And yes, I bet Val throws one mean, nasty fuck in bed. Whoever (man? woman?) gets to hit that is damn lucky.

by Anonymousreply 23410/14/2013

I think Corbin is the best of the male dancers. My favorite is a toss up between Amber and Elizabeth Berkley. My least favorite is Tooky, because I don't like Jersey Shore...and she comes off kind of bitchy, and I can't stand her tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 23510/14/2013

Why even go through calling off the male contestants' names at the end? They already said at the top of the show that the person going home is female. They should've just had the women stand up there and let the guys sit down.

by Anonymousreply 23610/14/2013

Sorry but that result was fucked up. No way she should be going home this soon.

by Anonymousreply 23710/14/2013

I think Bill should go home.

by Anonymousreply 23810/14/2013

Me too, r233. Is she there to promote herself, I mean, support Christina? Glad the bitch went home if that's the case. She needs to find new friends.

by Anonymousreply 23910/14/2013

No name stars always have trouble getting votes.

by Anonymousreply 24010/14/2013

[quote]I gotta give it to Snooks -- girl can dance.

There is something about her personality that is off putting. I get the feeling that her dance partner doesn't like her.

by Anonymousreply 24110/14/2013

Julianne's remarks last week about Mark were the kiss of death.

by Anonymousreply 24210/14/2013

"No name stars always have trouble getting votes."

I have a NAME! Christina! Actually, I have TWO names: Christina AND Milian!

by Anonymousreply 24310/14/2013

Is Brant related to Matt Bomer?

by Anonymousreply 24410/14/2013

"Is Brant related to Matt Bomer?"

Why do you think that?

by Anonymousreply 24510/14/2013

[quote]Corbin's not black. His mother is Italian, His father is Jamaican.

His father is Jamaican AND Black. His father is David Reivers a working character actor for twenty three years.

by Anonymousreply 24610/14/2013

R246 So why is his last name Bleu? Cheesy.

by Anonymousreply 24710/14/2013

BLINDSIDED! Technically, Bill should have gone home. I feel so bad for Mark.

by Anonymousreply 24810/14/2013

Ah, no...Corbin is blatino.

by Anonymousreply 24910/14/2013

R223 is the stupidest person on this thread.

Must be part "Jamaican."

by Anonymousreply 25010/15/2013

R250, Just to let you know it's not ONLY black people who live in Jamaica...Indian, Chinese and white cultures are part of the island's makeup. Just don't like when people make assumptions ...

by Anonymousreply 25110/15/2013

[quote] My least favorite is Tooky,

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 25310/15/2013

I loathe Derek so much. He's just so fucking smarmy and full of himself.

You just know it is fat fraus at home voting for him en masse because he is "adorable."

Makes me wanna puke.

by Anonymousreply 25510/15/2013

Derek knows that the only way Amber can win is by having her do all of the "sassy" moves, no matter what the dance. Len was correct on this one. It was no foxtrot. She has been doing the same dance every week.

by Anonymousreply 25610/15/2013

Never ever ever watched this show, but I kind of want to for Bill Engvall, Bill Nye, and Snooki.

by Anonymousreply 25710/15/2013

DWTS has always had its share of D-list people, but I don't see how Christina Milian got on this show in the first place. She had one Top 10 hit, "Dip It Low," which was in 2004 and which hasn't had any longevity. I doubt 99% of the people in America would recognize it. And she hasn't had any film or TV role that has had any significant impact, as far as I can tell. Usually, on the first show, they tell you how you should know the "star," but with her, they basically just said she was a singer and actress and left it at that without being more specific.

There have been a lot of people I've never heard of on this show, but she's one of the few that I don't think ANYONE has heard of. Someone with no fan base is always going to struggle.

I used to think Mark was really cute when he was younger, but he hasn't aged well. And the over-tattooing of his torso doesn't help. His back tattoo is a stupid design, and I don't like the rib one, either - why print a book on your body?

by Anonymousreply 25810/15/2013

[quote]why print a book on your body?

mental illness

by Anonymousreply 25910/15/2013

Bummer for Christina to be voted off immediately after talking about her husband leaving her. "Yo man don't want choo and AMERICA don't want choo neither!!!"

by Anonymousreply 26010/15/2013

I just read her Wikipedia entry, and she and her husband stayed together only THREE MONTHS after getting married in the Little White Chapel in Las Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 26110/15/2013

Hated that reveal at the beginning too. I can honestly say that I never heard of Christina also. When announced, I thought she might be a reality star like on The Hills, that I never watch either.

by Anonymousreply 26210/15/2013

So at this point, any guesses on who the top 3 will be? I'm going to say Corbin, Snooki and Amber.

by Anonymousreply 26310/15/2013

Christina Milian had a few big pop hits in the first half of the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 26410/15/2013

She also appears on The Voice interviewing contestants. And she starred in that one movie with Nick Cannon years and years ago. Not that she still isn't a total nobody.

by Anonymousreply 26510/15/2013

Next up for Christina? Cook book! And a line of jewelery for QVC, of course.

by Anonymousreply 26610/15/2013

My guess for the top 3 is Corbin, Amber and Elizabeth Berkley.

by Anonymousreply 26710/15/2013

Amber's knees are going to give out on her way before the Top 3.

by Anonymousreply 26810/15/2013

R251, it is a characteristic of the stupid to dig in their heels and defend their silliness. Quit embarrassing yourself and assuming that I (a professional demographer) am unaware of the population characteristics of Jamaica, or that we do not know that all sorts of people live everywhere.

Also, you may want to Google "thought" some time so you can introduce yourself to the fundamentals of reasoning. As it is, you seem to be posing as a "Jamaican," or worse.

by Anonymousreply 26910/15/2013

Silly question, but last night Snookie said she was dancing to Work Bitch, saying the title a number of times, but wen the song played they edited out the word bitch, making the chorus "you'd better work work." Any particular reason they would let the word be said but not sung? Is there a limit on the number of times certain words can be said in a broadcast? Just struck me as odd.

by Anonymousreply 27010/15/2013

[quote]They completely ruined the results by announcing that the person with the lowest scores and votes last week was a woman. When none of the men got a lower score than Leah, they knew they were safe. That whole thing at the end, when they looked so relieved was a farce. Bill should have gone home, but of the two at the end, Leah should have gotten the boot.

Week 5 of a reality competition show = "shocking" elimination to keep the audience voting/engaged and to keep the show in the entertainment headlines

Nothing new here really. Someone who shouldn't be going home, but who had no chance of winning is voted off instead of several people who should absolutely be gone. Fans rage, contestants/reporters act shocked, and life goes on. . . business as usual in tv land.

by Anonymousreply 27110/15/2013

The only one shocked by Christina Milian & Mark Ballas being eliminated were Christina Milian & Mark Ballas. They were in the bottom last week too. No one knew who she was and obviously didn't have the votes. She probably was going to go home last week, but I think the Producers knew that Valerie Harper couldn't keep up. She did very well week one but she was slowing down each week and I think they sped up her exit gracefully. She always had the votes. The Ten was a nice touch though.

by Anonymousreply 27210/15/2013

I never watched that Jersey TV show so I'm surprised I like Sookie.

by Anonymousreply 27410/15/2013

Kelly Osbourne's fiance is hot. 29 year old Matthew Mosshart. Check out his shirtless pic.

by Anonymousreply 27510/21/2013

Is this the night that Amber falls on Derek and kills him?

by Anonymousreply 27610/21/2013

She does the same dance again

by Anonymousreply 27710/21/2013

LOL, I don't know if that is fair r277, but I will say while she is obviously working hard, she does not seem to have shed any pounds.

Tony, on the other hand, is REALLY thickening up in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 27810/21/2013

I'm a bossy bottom, but I want to fuck Brant's ass so bad.

by Anonymousreply 27910/21/2013

Where the hell are they finding these musical acts? They USED to get big stars.

by Anonymousreply 28010/21/2013

I actually thought Snooki and her partner were better in that dance-off than Corbin and his partner, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 28110/21/2013

It was fixed. They gave the teams with the worst regular dance the 4 pts. Fat Ass Amber Riley should have gone out first.

by Anonymousreply 28210/21/2013

"They USED to get big stars."

WHO????

Was Meryl Streep and Jack Nicholson on?

by Anonymousreply 28310/21/2013

Finally realized who Brant reminds me of.....Rob Marciano. Bill Stinks big time, he shall be going home tonite

by Anonymousreply 28410/21/2013

These extra point dances are a fix to stop another top team from getting kicked out.

by Anonymousreply 28510/21/2013

I thought Elizabeth was pretty amazing tonight. I think Tookie should go home.

by Anonymousreply 28610/21/2013

[quote]Finally realized who Brant reminds me of.....Rob Marciano. Bill Stinks big time, he shall be going home tonite

You're right...more like the love child of Rob Marciano and Matt Bomer. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 28710/21/2013

The bonus dances are a way to keep Elizabeth and Brant in the competition. Amber and Corbin are popular with the viewers who vote but the bonus probably is meant to help keep them in as well.

by Anonymousreply 28810/21/2013

Elizabeth and Brant got the highest scores tonight. Corbin sucked tonight but I think he is much better than Amber. I want to see Derek lift Amber over his head.

by Anonymousreply 28910/21/2013

Amber looked like she was in pain during the samba.

by Anonymousreply 29010/21/2013

I don't think Brant looks anything like Rob Marciano.

by Anonymousreply 29110/21/2013

LOL, now R283, now you know I meant the musical acts and not the "Stars".

by Anonymousreply 29210/21/2013

I thought Bill should have gone home, but they did mess up on the voting numbers last week. When I tried calling for Elizabeth & Val, I got Bill's vote instead.

by Anonymousreply 29310/21/2013

[quote]Elizabeth and Brant got the highest scores tonight. Corbin sucked tonight but I think he is much better than Amber. I want to see Derek lift Amber over his head.

Eventually, Derek will have to do the lifts with Amber. I didn't think they were that great during the mix-up competition. I thought Brant and Elizabeth danced better routines.

by Anonymousreply 29410/21/2013

Leah really does come off as a bitch. I thought her quick step was boring and she looked like she was dressed for a role in AHS:Coven! What's with the Granny shoes? I love Val but I really don't enjoy watching Elizabeth dance. I thought Brant and Peta looked beautiful and danced circles around Leah. Does Jennifer Lopez showing up have a connection to her scores? Derek got called by Len again for doing the same routine as last week. And rightfully so. Len is a gentleman and doesn't want to point out that Amber is very limited due to her size. And like a previous poster commented, Derek will have to do lifts eventually. The least the girl could do is lose a couple of pounds. Jack Osbourne looked like he was recreating the old ladies with walkers dance from The Producers. All in all a boring night for daaance.

by Anonymousreply 29510/22/2013

I loved Karina and Corbin's dance. Karina is quite the little actress. It was the most fun dance of the night. Fuck the lines, Bruno! He also made a pretty impressive Drago.

by Anonymousreply 29610/22/2013

Who went home ?

by Anonymousreply 29710/22/2013

Nobody due to the aforementioned phone glitches.

by Anonymousreply 29810/22/2013

Amber does the same dance every week. Jesus, give her a waltz and he'll have her do hip shakes.

by Anonymousreply 29910/22/2013

Amber is going to win it all.

DWTS will not allow someone to beat golden girl Derek.

by Anonymousreply 30010/22/2013

[quote]Leah really does come off as a bitch.

Are you surprised? She's friends with J Low after all.

by Anonymousreply 30110/22/2013

Well, she's trying to garner public sympathy for her troubles with the Church of Scientology so I thought she might tone down the bitchiness, r301. I guess old habits die hard. She doesn't even seem to care about the "fans" that are keeping her there. She had such a "I smell shit" look on her face when Tom brought them up. She must have been a nightmare to deal with on a daily basis at The Talk. Poor Sara.

by Anonymousreply 30210/22/2013

I laughed when Brant was talking about being scared of not getting enough votes to stay on the show: "Christina got voted off last week! I thought she had fans!!"

Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 30310/22/2013

Was really turned off with J-LO's appearance, as if she was the Queen of Romania. Chris acted like his shit didnt stink when he entered the room. And, Leah making sure that Lopez was her "best friend"!!

by Anonymousreply 30410/22/2013

[quote]Amber does the same dance every week. Jesus, give her a waltz and he'll have her do hip shakes.

I think Snooki does the same routines each week as well.

by Anonymousreply 30510/22/2013

[quote]Was really turned off with J-LO's appearance, as if she was the Queen of Romania.

I can't stand the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 30710/22/2013

Corbin is the best male dancer. I always thought he was cute and sexy, but he really is handsome when he smiles.

by Anonymousreply 30810/22/2013

The producers should swap out Amber for Unique for a week to see if the audience is paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 30910/22/2013

I think the producers should swap out Amber with Gabourey Sidibe and see if anyone notices.

by Anonymousreply 31010/22/2013

I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 31110/22/2013

Tony really is getting fat though.

by Anonymousreply 31210/25/2013

Corbin is also a dancer and really shouldn't be on the show. I really stopped watching the show after Nicole X-factor won because her previous gig included dance routines.

This show should be about people like Bill Nye and Leah Remini and the journey they go through to become dancers. Not somebody that was in all 18 High School Musical movies!

by Anonymousreply 31310/25/2013

Agree, r313. He was also enrolled in the Debbie Allen Dance Academy.

by Anonymousreply 31410/25/2013

I liked it week before last when they did the "my favorite/worst year"....and Brant talked about his father helping him move to California and was very supportive about his acting career...and just a short time later - his father passed away.

And then Corbin said: My sister has scoliosis.

by Anonymousreply 31510/25/2013

Lots of fans pissed off because Derek's team Foxy beat Team BomBom.

Everyone is saying BomBom was more fun and more creative.

I think a lot of people are starting to see through the Houghs.

by Anonymousreply 31610/29/2013

The Derek/Amber tango was the first dance they have done where I agreed with their high scores. I wonder if they had plans to bring back Julianne next week as the guest judge and thought better of it after the black face incident? Cher is going to be awesome but does she really have the back ground to judge a dance competetion? I was shocked that Snooki went home before the comedian. Or Leah. She's starting to peter out. The routines look tired and there is just so much ass shaking a woman of her age can do before it looks silly. Tony really is falling back on past routines. And all those lifts didn't deflect that Leah really isn't light on her feet.

by Anonymousreply 31710/29/2013

The way Corbin was looking at Brant after all the praise he received from the judges Corbin is either really jealous of Brant's soap star good looks or wants him inside him. Deeply. Or a little of both. I'm glad that Brant and Peta dropped the pretense of a faux physical attraction.

by Anonymousreply 31810/29/2013

Where's Zac Efron for Corbin's team? Ashley Tisdale has been there.

by Anonymousreply 31910/29/2013

The clod gets to stay and Snooki goes home?- Carrie Ann had an orgasm over the Osborne? Was it because of his disability? Can Bruno be anymore obnoxious? For a very achy and pain filled pair, Amber and the Hough boy sure recovered fast. Corbin is so cute abd charming and a fab dancer, but shouldn't be on the show because he IS a dancer. Brant is a good performer. I hope Elizabeth and her Russian partner do a pole dance in the finale. She also should not be on the show. But it is about C listers so.... Cannot WAIT to see Cher's new plastic surgery next week. The show is soooooooo Hollywood phony and fixed- but I watch it-so sue me.

by Anonymousreply 32010/29/2013

It was never an amateur dancing show and having twelve novices would be boring as hell. Snooki was great and deserved to be the final four but being voted off made it more exciting. Carrie Ann was high giving Osbourne a 10. The sad part about Engvall still there is he actually believes he's a good dancer.

by Anonymousreply 32110/29/2013

I agree. Snooki was fantastic and definitely should have outlasted Bill Engvall and Leah Remini.

I also agree that the team dance is obviously rigged in favor of whatever team Derek is on. Both teams did a great job and it was clear from the start that the win was going to be handed to Derek ("he's never lost a team competition!").

The more you think about it, the more surprised I am that a major, MAJOR shitstorm hasn't ever been caused by the other dancers in the media, proclaiming as a group that they're sick and tired of the producers and the judges kissing Derek's ass (and I say this as someone who actually likes Derek but the truth is the truth).

by Anonymousreply 32210/29/2013

Carrie Ann really did seem drunk.

by Anonymousreply 32410/29/2013

Snooki was a shock, but that Bill guy should have been voted out. But, Snooki danced the same routines each week, and never did ballroom dancing. Also, Jersey Shore is so last year.

by Anonymousreply 32510/29/2013

I didn't understand how Jack got a 10 with an easy routine. I'm sure it's the pressure from Sharon Osbourne. Carrie Ann seemed out of it!

by Anonymousreply 32610/29/2013

I'm more turned off with Leah, because of her friendship with J-Low, who happens to be an out-of-control Diva bitch with bad taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 32710/29/2013

[quote]Cannot WAIT to see Cher's new plastic surgery next week. The show is soooooooo Hollywood phony and fixed- but I watch it-so sue me.

Cher is supposed to reveal her freshly new plastic surgery next week...I hope she looks great!

by Anonymousreply 32810/29/2013

How do you think the white male dancer with the yellow skin is doing this season?

by Anonymousreply 32910/29/2013

[quote]I also agree that the team dance is obviously rigged in favor of whatever team Derek is on. Both teams did a great job and it was clear from the start that the win was going to be handed to Derek ("he's never lost a team competition!").

Derek is the current champion, their is no way the judges will vote against him. I hated the fox song, WTF was that??

by Anonymousreply 33010/29/2013

[quote]The more you think about it, the more surprised I am that a major, MAJOR shitstorm hasn't ever been caused by the other dancers in the media, proclaiming as a group that they're sick and tired of the producers and the judges kissing Derek's ass (and I say this as someone who actually likes Derek but the truth is the truth).

Wow, that was harsh! But, you are correct.

by Anonymousreply 33110/29/2013

Well if Maks was there I wonder......

by Anonymousreply 33210/29/2013

Why do posters here consider Leah Remini a bitch? I follow Tony Ortega's blog about Scientology and kept up with the Celebrity Scientology blog until it got taken down. The consensus among the several posters who have had contact with her is that she is genuinely a kind person. Paul Haggis said that she's the only person who ignored the church's directive that all members shun him.

(I haven't been watching the show; just keeping up here.)

by Anonymousreply 33310/29/2013

Isn't Leah's husband a salsa musician? I'm surprised someone who's around salsa all the time is such a shitty dancer. Snookie was kind of a natural and I looked forward to seeing her each week (surprisingly).

by Anonymousreply 33410/29/2013

They should pair Derek Hough with Gabourey Sidibe next season.

And YES, YES, YES to whomever suggested having Elizabeth Berkley do a pole dance. Own it, Nomi!

by Anonymousreply 33510/29/2013

I'd rather see her partner do a pole dance on my cock.

by Anonymousreply 33610/29/2013

Can Brant and Corbin do a shirtless (and pantless) rumba? Please.

by Anonymousreply 33710/29/2013

Leah seems bitchy but I just can't hate her.

by Anonymousreply 33810/29/2013

[quote]Cher is supposed to reveal her freshly new plastic surgery next week...I hope she looks great!

When did this"new' surgery take place? She was on Kelly & Michael just two weeks ago and she had no stiches.

[quote]Well if Maks was there I wonder......

Maks quit because he knew he would never win against the Hough/Ballas regime. He should have won with Mel B at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 33910/29/2013

R339, Maks saw the writing on the wall. In the last couple of seasons Maks was over it and he had a few outbursts directed at the judges. Derek was always the fav no matter his partner. I highly doubt Maks is coming back...

by Anonymousreply 34010/29/2013

Poor Sookie.

by Anonymousreply 34110/29/2013

Maks is dating Kate Upton!!! They "came out" & were together on Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 34210/29/2013

Do keep up, r329. He was bitten by a Zombie and died. Had to be taken out by an ABC intern just as he was starting to turn. This was AFTER he broke his right leg and had to have it amputated. Gangrene is an ugly bitch. Such a shame. Lord knows, he was a trooper. Tried to dance with a make-shift wooden leg. The other dance contestants called him Peggy. He will be missed.

by Anonymousreply 34310/30/2013

r340 - Mary, please. Maks is a dance teacher grasping on with both hands to his Z-list celebrity status. He's not turning down a tv show, even if it's a circling-the-drain POS like DWTS. If he's not there, it wasn't his decision. At least he's got a job in the meantime as Kate Upton's walker.

r342 - Just get your new People magazine, Cheryl?

by Anonymousreply 34410/31/2013

Dancing With the Stars (aka BBC) made a HUGE miscalculation about how popular Snookie is, and how UNpopular *Emmy Award Winning* Derek Hough is. They're living in 2008.

Everybody is on to the Derek favortism. EVERYBODY. Yet the BBC pretends as if keeping him on is such a joy and a surprise. PLEASE.

If Amber Riley was paired with ANY OTHER professional besides Derek, her ample ass would have been sent home weeks ago.

Yet EVERYONE asked about the DWTS elimination on Wed night was positively shocked that Snookie was eliminated. They are so completely out of touch with the public.

And shit dancer Jack Osbourne is still on the show? Give me a fucking break. If the BBC British and Osbourne connection isn't obvious, you people need to open your eyes.

The show is a total scam. That's the real reason Maks left.

by Anonymousreply 34510/31/2013

The reason people were shocked Snookie left was because she can actually dance, was a better dancer than Riley ir Osbourne and got good scores from the judges, not that the voting fraus didn't support her.

by Anonymousreply 34610/31/2013

[quote][R342] - Just get your new People magazine, Cheryl?

Why don't you shut-up? People magazine publishes true stories on celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 34711/01/2013

R346, nobody likes Jersey Shore. The public does not want a no-talent reality person winning DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 34811/01/2013

Well r348, reality star Melissa Rycroft won that inane "champions" season, (and thankfully fell out of the limelight immediately) but that win was really a gift to Tony Dovolani.

I do agree the producers are insane in their adoration of the Hough family. Julianne's "judging" was beyond pathetic, however fortunately her costume drama exploded in a way that will keep her over-rated ass out of the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 34911/01/2013

[quote] I hated the fox song

Are you kidding?? I love that song! And the Norwegian singer is super cute. I love his funny accent and pronunciation.

by Anonymousreply 35011/01/2013

Brant Daugherty: a face so perfect you want to ejaculate all over it!

by Anonymousreply 35111/02/2013

[quote] Brant Daugherty: a face so perfect you want to ejaculate all over it!

That is without a doubt! He's quite near perfection.

by Anonymousreply 35211/02/2013

Here's Brant in his "come fuck me" pose.

YES, please!

by Anonymousreply 35311/02/2013

[quote]Are you kidding?? I love that song! And the Norwegian singer is super cute. I love his funny accent and pronunciation.

Yes, the Norwegian singer is cute, but I don't get the song at all. It's just too bizarre for me.

by Anonymousreply 35411/02/2013

I dunno, R354. 185,000,000 people would disagree with you! That's an amazing number of views for Youtube.

Here's an interview with Ylvis. They're two brothers, and they're actually quite smart. In this segment, they give a little bit of background as to how the song came about.

I'm really loving these guys.

by Anonymousreply 35511/02/2013

snooki is a way better dancer than leah and jack!

wish fat ass leah went home instead.

and man boobs sorry for myself jack o? eeww. he is gross.

by Anonymousreply 35611/02/2013

ABC is claiming an "elimination shocker" will go down tonight. How is that even possible when the judges' scores haven't even been given and tallied?! Guess this means Bill or Leah won't be leaving tonight.

by Anonymousreply 35711/04/2013

[quote] ABC is claiming an "elimination shocker" will go down tonight.

Bye bye Corbin! You're too good a dancer, and you're starting to outshine Emmy Award winning choreographer Derek Hough.

Therefore, it's time for you to go. NOBODY puts the golden boy in a corner!

Toodles!

by Anonymousreply 35811/04/2013

It might be Hough and Amber. They are the front runners and the judges pets. That Derek won't win this year would be a SHOCKER.

by Anonymousreply 35911/04/2013

Bruno's schtick is getting so old. Just tell them how they danced, you silly Queen. I love Karina. She is just as talented a choreographer as Derek. Maybe more so. I would love to see Corbin and Karina win.

by Anonymousreply 36011/04/2013

Are Cher's dentures loose? Why the fuck can't she spit out an intelligible sentence? And Leah's "dance" was mostly posing and a few turning Granny around the dance floor moves. This season is so bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 36111/04/2013

I noticed Lynda Carter sounds different when she speaks now. Dentures?

by Anonymousreply 36211/04/2013

What did Cher say that got bleeped?

I'm so ready for the redneck comedian to leave, but evidently, America loves him, so he'll probably be in the finals.

by Anonymousreply 36311/04/2013

Val Schmerwhatever is so fucking hot. His brother has NOTHING on him. He just oozes sex out of every fucking pore of his fucking hot body.

by Anonymousreply 36411/04/2013

How's the white guy with the yellow skin doing tonight?

by Anonymousreply 36511/04/2013

He just took off his shirt again. Amber Riley did nothing and got the highest score of the night. Just give her the trophy and stop the charade.

by Anonymousreply 36611/04/2013

Who took off his shirt?

by Anonymousreply 36711/04/2013

Derek.

Remember when Brant got in trouble from Carrie Ann for taking HIS shirt off a few weeks ago?

by Anonymousreply 36811/04/2013

R366, Derek is "the white guy with the yellow skin"?

by Anonymousreply 36911/04/2013

After tonight, the award is pretty much going to Derek and Amber. After all, you have to give it to the Champion. I wish Val and Elizabeth would win it all, but they won't take the award away from Derek Hough, no way! I'm sorry, but I still don't know who Brant is, because I don't watch "Pretty Little Liars".

I love Cher!

by Anonymousreply 37011/04/2013

If Amber's knee is in bad shape, Derek will stage her totally stationary and will dance around her. She will still get a perfect score because she's fat, black, and partnered with Derek.

by Anonymousreply 37111/04/2013

Bill is dancing tonight like he's reached his saturation point and is ready to go home.

by Anonymousreply 37211/04/2013

Derek took off his shirt, because he wanted to outshine Val.

by Anonymousreply 37311/04/2013

Brant Daugherty is absolutely gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 37411/04/2013

Bill is terrible, he really needs to go home.

by Anonymousreply 37511/04/2013

Derek looked HOT! Val looked HOT!!

Cher is a total delight!!!

by Anonymousreply 37611/04/2013

Boo! Wrong person going home!

by Anonymousreply 37711/04/2013

No, not my beautiful Brant!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 37811/04/2013

No more eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 37911/04/2013

The fucking fix is in for Derek and Fatso to win. She sucked. Brant leads in the totals every week and gets kicked out?

by Anonymousreply 38011/04/2013

Ridiculous that Leah, Amber and Bill were safe and still in the competition.

by Anonymousreply 38111/04/2013

OK, this is ridiculous now. Every shitty dancer is still there but Brant and Peta voted off?

Jack Osbourne and Lea Rhimini needed to go weeks ago!

by Anonymousreply 38211/04/2013

Can't beat Hough or the redneck vote.

by Anonymousreply 38311/04/2013

Bill Engvall (sp?) should have gone.

by Anonymousreply 38411/04/2013

Ridiculous. Brant was so good. There's got to be a campaign out there or something.

by Anonymousreply 38511/04/2013

What a travesty that Brant is voted off yet Leah,bill and Jack are safe.

#angery

by Anonymousreply 38611/04/2013

Can't beat Hough because he is the show's favorite. He's not going anywhere soon. Corbin is the only one who can beat him and you will see Corbin gone soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 38711/04/2013

Buncha hillbilly fans, the guy can't dance. I like Jack but he isn't good either.

by Anonymousreply 38811/04/2013

Something doesn't smell right about this and the fix is in for Derek and amber to win.

by Anonymousreply 38911/04/2013

Brant should have won that dance-off, instead of Leah, who didn't even move!

by Anonymousreply 39011/04/2013

Leah should have gone home.

by Anonymousreply 39111/04/2013

Nobody knows who Brant is, that's why his fan base isn't high.

by Anonymousreply 39211/04/2013

Why couldn't he rely on the homosexual vote?

by Anonymousreply 39311/04/2013

So is Derek the white guy with the yellow skin that is mentioned here?

by Anonymousreply 39411/04/2013

Go away Leah@r392

by Anonymousreply 39511/04/2013

I voted for Brant every week. I think we should all support Corbin. He's the only one left that can beat Derek.

by Anonymousreply 39611/04/2013

Stop beating up Leah, she and Snooki are ten times better than Engvall. He should have gone last week. I said before, the suckiest part of Bill being there, is he actually thinks he's a good dancer. Carrie Ann has a hardon for Jack who is slightly better than Bill. They both clodhop all over.

by Anonymousreply 39711/04/2013

Engvall can't help it that he's a beloved inspiration for the older set. I vote for him because he's so humble.

by Anonymousreply 39811/04/2013

Travesty! Travesty! Travesty!!!

by Anonymousreply 39911/04/2013

There is only one person that can be Derek and Gaborey. That is Corbin. Val and Elizabeth, Tony and Leah and Cheryl and Jack cannot beat Derek. But I suspect Corbin can't bet Derek either. They keep throwing these danceoffs in so they can give points to the weaker teams. Did Derek dance well enough to be the top dance team this week? No. A few weeks ago when they were all dancing on the floor and they would be tapped on the shoulder and they would leave? Derek won again when they were the worst dancers. It's a fixed show.

by Anonymousreply 40011/04/2013

The only thing real about tonight's show was Cher's plastic surgery. If the show is a competition, who in their right mind would pick a strong couple to dance against if you are a strong couple? It was obviously pre determined. Fat black girl with a ripped tendon for the win! J-lo's bf looked like a shithead with his oversized glasses and chicklet implants. Cher's comments were lame. But everyone kissed her skinny ass. Also didn't she just diss Sonny big time today? But she was nostalgic for his dead body when they danced to "I Got You Babe". Hollywood is so fucked up. Wouldn't it be funny if Bill, Leah and Jack end up in the finals?

by Anonymousreply 40111/04/2013

Brant is the gay?

by Anonymousreply 40211/04/2013

Brant and I are to be married now!

by Anonymousreply 40311/04/2013

They can't eliminate Leah with J-LO in the audience. And, Derek isn't getting eliminated either, because he's a former dance champion with Amber getting all the Glee votes. I would love to see Elizabeth and Corbin in the finals!

Not eliminating Bill or Leah over Brant was ludicrous. And, Bill thinks he's actually great? Oh...my...God!!

by Anonymousreply 40411/04/2013

I don't care who wins now and will not watch anymore after tonight.

by Anonymousreply 40511/04/2013

You're missing out, r405

by Anonymousreply 40611/04/2013

Not my Brant!

by Anonymousreply 40711/04/2013

Carrie Ann threw a fit when Brant took his shirt off a few weeks ago but absolutely loved it when Derek did it tonight.

by Anonymousreply 40811/04/2013

Valerie Harper was much more of an inspiration than Engvall could ever be, yet she was voted off almost immediately. I was sad to see Snicole go as well, who had turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I've never understood the audience voting, but it's weirder than ever this season.

by Anonymousreply 40911/05/2013

Brant would have won the dance-off had Len been judging. Cher was a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 41011/05/2013

Brant's final dance tonight was, by far, his gayest yet.

by Anonymousreply 41111/05/2013

Seacrest's bitch Derek has eaten this show.

by Anonymousreply 41211/05/2013

On reality shows like this one anything associated with anything country gets the country redneck voted in droves and usually wins the competition.

by Anonymousreply 41311/05/2013

Ever notice how the judges hardly ever criticized Derek for going shirtless but would constantly go after maks or other male dancers/contestants for going shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 41411/05/2013

They rig it so Derek usually wins no matter who he has (4 trophies since Season 7). He did have a redneck winner last win, Kellie Pickler, but not usually - his other winners were Jennifer Grey, Pussy Cat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, and nobody "presenter" Brooke Burke.

Non redneck winners: gay Olympic skater Apolo Ohno, Formula 1 racer Helio Castroneves, boybander Drew Lachey, skater Kristi Yamaguchi, gymnast Shawn Johnson.

Redneck type hero winners: Footballers Emmitt Smith, Donald Driver, Hines Ward; Donny Osmond; wounded vet J.R. Martinez and football cheerleader and reality "star" (Bachelor) Melissa Rycroft.

by Anonymousreply 41511/05/2013

R413, just the singing ones. Jocks win DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 41611/05/2013

[quote]gay Olympic skater Apolo Ohno

Do you know something we don't? Of course, I know of the rumors, but you say that with such...authority. In other words, I hope it's true.

by Anonymousreply 41711/05/2013

Brant Daugherty's gay kissing scenes on DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 41811/05/2013

Anybody notice when the camera was on the judges, Carrie Ann was prompting Cher. It was so obvious she was telling Cher how to vote- unless Cher was clueless on how to raise her cards. Sharon Osborne looked like the old hag that she is and Ozzie was cometose. Engvall is the Bristol Palin of this season- he will be in the finals. Feel bad for Brant-he was really good.

by Anonymousreply 41911/05/2013

OMG, had no idea that was Brant on DOOL...and I just watched that scene recently. I kept thinking, where did I see Brant before?

by Anonymousreply 42011/05/2013

He's gay and was a blood-doper (and good friend of Lance Armstrong.)

by Anonymousreply 42111/05/2013

Loved Cher. She was funny and charming. I'd love to know what she said that got bleeped. It was quite long whatever it was.

Bill should have gone home for sure.

Best dancer by far is Corbin.

by Anonymousreply 42211/05/2013

r421???

by Anonymousreply 42311/05/2013

I read someone, apparently who can read lips, say that what Cher said that was bleeped was:

"I like when tough bitches don't take no shit."

by Anonymousreply 42411/05/2013

I got the Apolo info from a pretty good source - he's taken numerous vacations with a boyfriend, to Jamaica and Hawaii (and others), and when he lost a race early in Torino or wherever those Olympics were (before Vancouver), he flew his private doctor to treat him "for flu or something" in his private room at a hotel and wouldn't let the Olympic physicians be involved in any way.

In some photos, his lips are very very oddly red-colored. It's also an extremely common practice among elite athletes and a lot more will come out eventually, a la the Lance Armstrong and other Tour de France competitors' revelations.

Blood doping is where they take your blood, concentrate it so it has a higher proportion of red blood cells, then re-infuse your own blood into you just before a race. Well, something like that. He's probably done other things like that.

He also engaged in a scheme to "team skate" in order to keep a friend on the Olympic team (his 2nd Olympics I forget where) and to make sure someone they didn't like didn't make the team. This even went to a sort of trial where the judge decided there wasn't enough evidence of cheating to convict him (and his pal) for working together to trip up their teammate - well there would-have-been teammate.

by Anonymousreply 42511/05/2013

Derek took off his shirt so the focus would be on him instead of Amber. Not a case of ego but the need to distract the viewer because she is doing the same dance every week. And she hasn't had the inspirational weight loss that moves some voters. Did Derek hurt his back attempting the couple of lifts last week? I agree that Brant's dances were the gayest thing on DWTS in a long time. And I mean that in a good way. The Fugs are winning. If you are pretty or sexy or can actually do the dance of the week you can give up now. I am no fan of Osbourne's but he is so much better than Engvall and Cheryl has come up with some interesting routines. Their Tango was fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 42611/05/2013

Never really thought about it, but Derek taking off his shirt would be a convenient strategy to divert attention from Amber. To her credit, though, she does bring the energy to her performances, even if the technique isn't always there and the professional dancer's body is non-existent.

I believe Derek has a slipped disk that is a re-occurring injury for him. He mentioned it was bothering him and had to be treated in one the segments the last couple of weeks. Between that and Amber's knee problems, the two have some physical obstacles to work around as the finals grow closer.

by Anonymousreply 42711/05/2013

[quote]Between that and Amber's knee problems, the two have some physical obstacles to work around as the finals grow closer.

No they don't.

That trophy/win will just be handed to them.

by Anonymousreply 42811/05/2013

R428 is right

by Anonymousreply 42911/05/2013

""I like when tough bitches don't take no shit.""

And then Cher added, "and I'm including all these male bitches on this show."

by Anonymousreply 43011/05/2013

Is Brant the tall one or short one in the kissing scene? How tall is he?

by Anonymousreply 43111/05/2013

I haven't watched "Dancing with the Stars" until this season. I most enjoy Amber, Corbin, and Jack (first-named, alphabetically). Elizabeth is also very good.

I think the concept of having the audience say so much is too much influence when it becomes especially obvious they made the wrong choice due to their popularity measures. Bill should not have outlasted Snookie (sp?) and Brant.

by Anonymousreply 43211/05/2013

[quote]Anybody notice when the camera was on the judges, Carrie Ann was prompting Cher. It was so obvious she was telling Cher how to vote- unless Cher was clueless on how to raise her cards.

She wasn't telling her how to vote. They write their vote down and Carrie hands it to a producer while Tom is talking to the dancers before they do the paddle. Watch, once in a while they will cut to Carrie with her arm back handing the paper off. Cher just thought they would do the paddles in the order they critiqued and she did it last, not realizing it was just left to right.

You can bitch about Derek all you want and I'm tired of him always winning too, but he is the best dancer and the best choreographer and he makes his girls look like a million dollars. The kid will have a long career as a choreographer while the others are teaching tap to seniors.

Who the hell doesn't assume Apollo is gay?

by Anonymousreply 43311/05/2013

I'm starting to like Peta. I hope they bring her back instead of that Lacey Schwimmer.

by Anonymousreply 43411/05/2013

Amber doesn't even dance. Her moves consist of walk-walk-spin- walk-turn-shake hips - walk-turn-walk-throw arms up

by Anonymousreply 43511/05/2013

Trio Pairings Announced...

Amber and Derek: "Salsa" with Mark (shocker, how orginial, yawn)

Corbin and Karina: "Jazz" with Whitney Carson

Elizabeth and Val: "Salsa" with Gleb

Jack and Cheryl: "Samba" with Sharna

Leah and Tony: "Jive" with Henry Byalikov

Bill and Emma: "Salsa" with Peta

*Expect Derek to get Triple 10s.

by Anonymousreply 43611/10/2013

Because there's something creepy and manipulative about everything Brant does, R408. He's like a male himbo Tracey Flick. I get a sociopath or extreme narcissist vibe from his shiny dead eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's an evangelical either.

by Anonymousreply 43711/10/2013

I'm just ready for Jack to go so we can be spared his mother's insane ability to turn everything into a showcase for herself.

by Anonymousreply 43811/10/2013

The judging is so fixed....sometimes they disagree but more than often come up with the same scores. Who the hell knows what they are writing on their papers or books.

by Anonymousreply 43911/10/2013

R426 excellent analysis.

I'll never watch Amber dance the same way again. (Ironic.)

by Anonymousreply 44011/10/2013

I'm old school when it comes to my DWTS guys -- love Tony, Derek, Mark and Maks.

But Val's quickly becoming my favorite.

He does a blog each week about his exploits with Elizbaeth...

by Anonymousreply 44111/10/2013

[quote]I'm just ready for Jack to go so we can be spared his mother's insane ability to turn everything into a showcase for herself.

Exactly. She manages to make EVERYTHING about her.

by Anonymousreply 44211/10/2013

I think everyone is just sick of Sharon Osbourne at this point. Kelly, too.

Ozzy and Jack are cool because they don't have this incessant need to camera whore.

by Anonymousreply 44311/10/2013

R436 thanks for posting the parings, I had hoped someone would take Sascha - I LOVELOVELOVE him.

His interaction with Snookie and his bitchy comments about stars like Marilyn Monroe being a slut was classic.

by Anonymousreply 44411/10/2013

Has the white guy with the yellow skin danced yet?

by Anonymousreply 44511/11/2013

Tony's imitation of Bruno was waaay too accurate. Even Leah Rimini said it was scary.

by Anonymousreply 44611/11/2013

[quote]Exactly. She manages to make EVERYTHING about her.

If you watch The View, God forbid if you ever disagree with Sharon, because she has to be right on everything.

by Anonymousreply 44711/11/2013

The redneck comedian bores me

by Anonymousreply 44811/11/2013

I'm sick of Leah's bad attitude...she obviously gets that from J-LO. Bill actually thinks that he's the best dancer, but he's already getting tiring to watch. Jack was overscored, but I'm sure Sharon Osbourne had a lot to do with it.

Love Corbin and Elizabeth!

by Anonymousreply 44911/11/2013

[quote]I'm sick of Leah's bad attitude...she obviously gets that from J-LO.

Leah seems like a real stuck up bitch. I was rooting for her before, but not anymore. She truly is unlikeable.

by Anonymousreply 45011/11/2013

I know JLo's getting on a bit, but she's hardly old enough to have begat Leah Remini.

by Anonymousreply 45111/11/2013

I will NEVER watch this piece of shite popularity contest again. What a stupid elimination. I want to watch a dance contest, not a red neck hootenanny.

by Anonymousreply 45211/11/2013

I'm surprised that Bill Engvall is still there. Do that many red staters vote in this?

by Anonymousreply 45311/11/2013

Oh my GAWD!

by Anonymousreply 45411/11/2013

What a fucking travesty.

by Anonymousreply 45511/11/2013

Who got eliminated?

by Anonymousreply 45611/11/2013

That's the absolute worst elimination ever. Just give the rednecks a half vote to go along with their half wits.

by Anonymousreply 45711/11/2013

Elizabeth was eliminated. She and Corbin should've been the last two standing.

by Anonymousreply 45811/11/2013

And Jack getting two 10's was ridiculous too. Amber's knees will give soon, so the finale will be Corbin, Jack & Bill.

by Anonymousreply 45911/11/2013

She deserved to be eliminated. She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 46011/11/2013

"Amber's knees will give soon"

How about Derek's poor back?

by Anonymousreply 46111/11/2013

I find Henry (Leah's other dance partner), very sexy!

by Anonymousreply 46211/11/2013

I can't believe Elizabeth was eliminated over Bill, I'm over this fake show now.

by Anonymousreply 46311/11/2013

It was a farce to eliminate Elizabeth, I'm not tuning in next week.

by Anonymousreply 46411/11/2013

That little pig Jack should have been eliminated before Elizabeth. But because his mommy bitches and cries whenever something doesn't go her way, they keep him in - even giving him underserved 10's.

by Anonymousreply 46511/11/2013

If Amber continues to have knee problems ( due to the fact that she is fat), look for Corbin to be eliminated next week to give her a clear path.

by Anonymousreply 46611/11/2013

Jack's being around is fine. Bill is horrible and doesn't deserve to be on the show.

by Anonymousreply 46711/11/2013

"It was a farce to eliminate Elizabeth, I'm not tuning in next week."

I agree. No me? No show,girls!

by Anonymousreply 46811/11/2013

Lea is light years better than Jack. he's still clodhopping around. She deserved 10's for her Trio, not Jack.

by Anonymousreply 46911/11/2013

Who the fuck is voting for Bill, and his mediocre dancing? I wouldn't be surprised if he wins over Corbin next week,

This is a dance contest, not a popularity contest!

Stupid redneck people.

by Anonymousreply 47011/11/2013

This season is really pissing me off. Who are the idiots who are voting for that clodhopping hillbilly? Snookie, Brant, Elizabeth and Christina Milian were ALL better dancers than this guy. His routines this week were a farce. And watching Amber is like watching the dancing hippos in Fantasia. I wouldn't be surprised if Corbin and Karina go home before the finals. People criticize Len but he's the only one calling out Amber each week for doing nothing different from one week to the next. He's doing it in a subtle way but we get the gist. This is possibly the shittiest season of DWTS ever. Argggh.

by Anonymousreply 47111/11/2013

The high scores for Amber has amazed me, since she barely moves!

Can't believe Bill and Leah (esp. with her nasty attitude) has outlasted Elizabeth, Brant, et al.

by Anonymousreply 47211/11/2013

"And watching Amber is like watching the dancing hippos in Fantasia"

Apt.

by Anonymousreply 47311/11/2013

The people voting for Bill are the same people who embrace Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz. They're stupid, but they vote.

by Anonymousreply 47411/11/2013

How can the judges give Jack 10's for an easy dance routine, and give Elizabeth 8's on a difficult dance routine? Stupid judges.

by Anonymousreply 47511/11/2013

WEHT to Dmitry?

Haven't been watching much this season so wondering if he's made any appearances.

Btw Corbin is gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 47611/11/2013

Elizabeth gets 3 10's from the judges, then gets eliminated? WTF is wrong with voters??

Elizabeth's second routine was brilliant, while Bill's was mediocre.

Stupid, idiotic hicks who vote!

by Anonymousreply 47711/11/2013

Amber will be in the Final Three with Jack and Corbin.

Corbin will win.

That's a prediction.

Leah will finish fourth.

Bill will finally lose out -- that red-state voting-support can only stretch so far, as evident with the recent presidential elections

by Anonymousreply 47811/11/2013

Yea Amber is fat and that will automatically get hate here, but she can dance. Whatever she does, she doesn't choreograph so stop bitching about her. She does what she's told. And she's slowed down because of her knees. She is fucking a prima ballerina compared to Bill.

by Anonymousreply 47911/11/2013

3rd - Corbin

2nd - Bill

Winner - Derek

by Anonymousreply 48011/12/2013

Did you see the look on Bill's partner's face when Elizabeth was voted off? She looked miserable she knows he shouldn't be there. Some people are just petty enough to take it out on her. Bill is the Sanjaya of DWTS, remember the guy on American Idol who kept getting all of the votes? Apparently he didn't have all that many fans, people just voted to manipulate the show.

Derek had that sick look on his face after Corbin's dance, the old "oh crap, I can't believe I'm not gonna win this".

by Anonymousreply 48111/12/2013

[quote]Who the fuck is voting for Bill, and his mediocre dancing? I wouldn't be surprised if he wins over Corbin next week.

All I can figure is he has a very large, inbred family voting for him.

It would be a crime if Corbin were eliminated before him but the show actually is a popularity contest as much as a dance contest so I do think he along with the Glee girl (assuming she holds up physically) will be the final two because both had relatively recent high profile roles in projects that were very popular with the right demo. I expect the reason Elizabeth was unfairly eliminated at least in terms of dancing is because she doesn't have much name recognition besides the ancient Saved By The Bell and, of course, Showgirls which probably didn't help her any.

I'd call Jack for third just for the Osbourne cult following even though he doesn't deserve it.

The redneck is a true mystery though. If he doesn't go next week there really is something wrong about the whole show.

by Anonymousreply 48211/12/2013

This show is one of the 3 most watched shows by the Far Right Conservatives, the others being College Football and Antiques Roadshow. Maybe that explains Bill Engvall (and last season Kellie Pickler winning)

by Anonymousreply 48311/12/2013

"WEHT to Dmitry?"

Gorgeous man. I think he's mostly been fired. He still does a related stage show around the country called "Ballroom with a Twist" which also has people who were on American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance, and Dmitry was on the latter and sometimes shows up here as a guest choreographer.

It looks like they're about to drop another good looker - Tristan MacManus. Why they like these creepy looking ones like Derek and Mark (and imo, Val, with the fat face) or the 40 year old Tony - well, I don't get it.

Derek's father is a bigwig in the Republican Party, and a Mormon - maybe his daddy's deep pockets explains it?

by Anonymousreply 48411/12/2013

Amber can't dance; she plods around doing the same thing every week. She is lucky that Derek is a very good choreographer, who hides her flaws. Yes, she has knee problems, but that is because of her weight and the constant pounding of all that fat on them.

by Anonymousreply 48511/12/2013

I can't believe this. It really wants me to stop watching...

by Anonymousreply 48611/12/2013

This is my last season for sure. Elizabeth being eliminated was the last straw for me. This is not about ability, it's about popularity. I'd rather watch youtube.

by Anonymousreply 48711/12/2013

Gleb. Oh, Gleb… (dreamy sigh)

by Anonymousreply 48811/12/2013

That's the difference between Strictly Come Dancing and the US version, DWTS: the Brits have a sense of fair play and don't carry losers to the final.

by Anonymousreply 48911/12/2013

I blame the Elizabeth elimination as much on the judges as I do on the voters. I thought Amber deserved her eights last night, but to say that Bill deserved sevens compared to that is ridiculous. When they start giving him the fives and sixes he deserves, he will go home.

by Anonymousreply 49011/12/2013

[quote] Maybe that explains Bill Engvall (and last season Kellie Pickler winning)

Kelly won because she was freaking fantastic, one of the vest ever on the show, especially for someone who had never danced as opposed to say Mel B or Nicole Scherzinger who spent years working with choreographers in their girl groups. Kellie had the hillbilly vote but she also had fans who appreciated the amazing dancing.

[quote]That's the difference between Strictly Come Dancing and the US version, DWTS: the Brits have a sense of fair play and don't carry losers to the final.

Well, c'mon Ben Cohen, as adorable as he is, who can do a mean trampoline backflip is no dancer. Better than Engvall but after all these weeks he's still a bit of a clodhopper.

by Anonymousreply 49111/12/2013

[quote]Yea Amber is fat and that will automatically get hate here, but she can dance.

Hmmm. She was DRAGGING her feet across the floor during that quickstep. And she was barely moving during the trio dance.

by Anonymousreply 49211/12/2013

[quote]A little bird told me that the votes for Leah Remini on Dancing With the Stars are getting close now.

[quote]We are up against the last final few dancers so we have to step it up as much as possible...

[quote]If you have a hotmail, yahoo or any other old email address, fire that pig up and vote. Each person can use 6 votes per email account, 6 votes per landline number & 6 votes per cell number. So even if you only have 1 of each that is 18 total votes per person. The Headley family got in over 100 votes last night!

[quote]Go to Abc.com and register your email account, verify the account by clicking on the link in the email you get, vote 6 times. Rinse. Repeat. It took me about 10 minutes to vote on 11 email accounts.

[quote]The way the show works is that the each week's dances are judged/scored and the public votes are counted. The combination of these two are are what keeps a person on the show. So if we vote enough each week, Leah could win the whole thing. I don't have to tell you how important this is.

[quote]I will tell you this, every time Leah goes another week on the show, the word on the street is that an entire bottle of McLaren's whisky gets polished off in David Miscavige's Luxury Man Chamber. If we are lucky he falls asleep in the tanning bed afterwards and ultimate hilarity ensues in time for the Florida event this coming weekend!

by Anonymousreply 49311/12/2013

[quote]Hmmm. She was DRAGGING her feet across the floor during that quickstep. And she was barely moving during the trio dance.

Because both knees have given out. She was getting 9's in week two. Pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 49411/12/2013

[quote]Because both knees have given out. She was getting 9's in week two. Pay attention.

I don't think you've been paying attention, dickbag, since she got all 8's in week two!

by Anonymousreply 49511/12/2013

Well said, r485. And all true.

by Anonymousreply 49611/12/2013

I agree, r490. Both of Engvall's routines were no better than a six. I thought the second one was actually a five. This season is a slap in the face to the fans who want to see the best dancer win, not some loser who is riding in on the votes of people who can't cross their legs.

by Anonymousreply 49711/12/2013

R484, is Tristan leaving the show? I just started watching this season and he quickly became my favorite dancer. So cute, so sweet.

by Anonymousreply 49811/12/2013

So fully packed, R498.

by Anonymousreply 49911/12/2013

Did you get to see the look on Gleb's face when he realized he will have Val all to himself?

by Anonymousreply 50011/12/2013

Gleb is all kinds of fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 50111/12/2013

If Maks partnered with Elizabeth she would have gone to finals

by Anonymousreply 50211/13/2013

I think Tristan should have finally been given a contender, Elizabeth. Just due to her height, since Tristan is taller, but also because Tristan has only gotten old ladies and never had a chance.

by Anonymousreply 50311/13/2013

do they pick the celebrity or are they assigned to them?

by Anonymousreply 50411/13/2013

I vote for Bill because he's just so adorkable. I disagree that he's a mediocre dancer. I think he's an exceptional dancer struggling with a mediocre format. Were he free to emulate Isadora Duncan or Twyla Tharp for instance he would be completely in his element and brilliantly so.

by Anonymousreply 50611/13/2013

Amber was very good at the beginning of the season but then she banged up her knee.

I think the judges have been overscoring her because of her initial talent and because they always overpraise Derek's pairings.

Amber has now gotten to the point that she can not hide her limitations from the injury. She would have been a real contender if she hadn't hurt her knee.

by Anonymousreply 50711/13/2013

Bravo, r506. The Bitchapocalypse on D.L. today continues in fine form.

by Anonymousreply 50811/13/2013

I'm no longer watching DWTS, Elizabeth should have never been eliminated.

Horrible voters, horrible judging!

by Anonymousreply 51011/13/2013

[quote]I vote for Bill because he's just so adorkable. I disagree that he's a mediocre dancer. I think he's an exceptional dancer struggling with a mediocre format. Were he free to emulate Isadora Duncan or Twyla Tharp for instance he would be completely in his element and brilliantly so.

You're completely insane.

by Anonymousreply 51111/13/2013

[quote]Why is everyone voting for Amber? Was Precious that popular of a movie.

No dear, Amber was in Glee.

by Anonymousreply 51211/13/2013

There's quite a lack of recognition of sarcasm here today (see r511 and r512).

by Anonymousreply 51311/13/2013

[quote]There's quite a lack of recognition of sarcasm here today

There's quite a lack of humor too... Amber's a fat black girl, she must be Precious, whooo hoo stop, our knees are hurting from slapping them.

by Anonymousreply 51411/13/2013

"do they pick the celebrity or are they assigned to them?"

The producers of the show decide which celebrity is assigned to which pro.

by Anonymousreply 51511/13/2013

People are sick of ringers in the contest. That's why Elizabeth is gone. Hopefully professional dancer Corbin will go next. Who will be on next season, Baryshnikov? Go Bill and Lea!

by Anonymousreply 51611/14/2013

How do I know this show is bogus and full of shit? Look at which dancers are left.

Amber? Leah? Bill? Jack Osbourne?

Oh, fucking please.

This season really is the worst of the worst, and has completely exposed the fraud in the "voting" and the judging process.

They will NEVER let "Emmy Award winning choreographer Derek Hough" go home before the finals. NEVER.

They will also NEVER let an Osbourne go home before the finals. NEVER.

Bill appeals to the redneck voting public.

I have no idea why Leah is still there.

Corbin in the only one in the whole bunch who actually DESERVES to still be on the show. The rest are a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 51711/15/2013

Corbin is a professional dancer. He should be on So You Think You Can Dance.

by Anonymousreply 51811/15/2013

It's been said in the past that the stars get to request who they want, and the producers try and accommodate them R515

by Anonymousreply 51911/16/2013

Bill is understandably hurt by the bald derision displayed by the studio audience in regards to his success on DWTS. With a cry in his voice he explained how hard he is working and how much it would mean to win the glitter ball trophy in an Access Hollywood exclusive. He is a kind, sensitive man.

by Anonymousreply 52011/16/2013

No r520, he is a redneck who is still stunned the young girl cast as his daughter in his failed sitcom far surpassed him and is now an Oscar-winning actress AND box office star.

by Anonymousreply 52111/16/2013

Thank you r514. A perfect response.

Go away r513.

by Anonymousreply 52211/16/2013

The solution is simple: don't watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 52311/16/2013

Oh my God, I had no idea Jennifer Lawrence played his daughter on that show. That's hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 52411/16/2013

Neither did I, R524. That totally knocked me off my chair.

by Anonymousreply 52511/16/2013

Did anyone see Gleb on the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills? After his first dance with Lisa at dinner, he was flaming it up.

by Anonymousreply 52611/16/2013

The producers are British....the Osborne family are British- you figure it out. They decide who comes and who goes.....Mariah Carey spilled the beans when she blabbed that the producers tell the judges who they want to win on that singing show. It's all phoney-as it always is in Hollywood. Bill for the win!!!!

by Anonymousreply 52711/16/2013

Len out again this week, guest judge Maks! Wonder if he'll give Bill the score he deserves for passing his brother?

by Anonymousreply 52811/16/2013

Aren't there rumors Len is slowly being phased out? If so, I'm sure all of these "absences" are just test runs for potential replacements.

by Anonymousreply 52911/16/2013

Yes r529 they're testing the waters to see who would replace Len.

by Anonymousreply 53011/16/2013

[quote] The producers are British....the Osborne family are British- you figure it out. They decide who comes and who goes

Same for the British singer girl (Katherine Jenkins) who made it to the finals, same for Lisa Vanderpump the ONLY (British) Real Housewife to be on the show, same for every Osbourne from here to eternity. The BBC is desperate to get its British citizenry on the show.

The British seem to control these entertainment reality shows like Dancing With The Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, X Factor... wtf is up with that?

by Anonymousreply 53111/17/2013

[quote]Aren't there rumors Len is slowly being phased out? If so, I'm sure all of these "absences" are just test runs for potential replacements.

No, it's just he and Bruno are taping "Strictly Come Dancing", the original British version on weekends, the are on Saturday nights and flying right back for Monday's show. He's old and tired.

by Anonymousreply 53211/17/2013

Ahem! Talk about the British. How about the blatant oonnection with the Disney teen stars.

by Anonymousreply 53311/17/2013

[quote] Ahem! Talk about the British. How about the blatant oonnection with the Disney teen stars.

ABC, ABC Family, and Disney are all the same mega-corporation. It's all cross-promotion throughout the network.

I tell you EVERYTHING on these shows is motivated by money. Talent has nothing to do with any of this.

by Anonymousreply 53411/17/2013

Ah- so that is how fat Sherri Shepherd got her black ass on the show!...I hope they get Ozzie Osborne for next season.

by Anonymousreply 53511/17/2013

After Elizabeth's elimination last week, I vowed I wouldn't watch again. But tonight, Maks is back as one of the judges!! What can I do? I just HAVE to watch!! (Saw him in a promo this morning. He's as hot as ever!!)

by Anonymousreply 53611/18/2013

C'mon Maks give Bill 4's!

by Anonymousreply 53711/18/2013

And yet again, Amber does the same sassy black woman jazz dance.

by Anonymousreply 53811/18/2013

Feel bad for jack and his eye problem. He is the least annoying member of O (him and the invisible sis that stays out of the spotlight).

Bill is hurting too.

Maks looks great, nice there are no hard feelings between him and karina. I still hope they marry someday.

by Anonymousreply 53911/18/2013

I LOVED that Maks gave a 9 to Derek.

by Anonymousreply 54011/18/2013

Karina just gave Maks a kiss and the camera cut away. Whassup with that?

by Anonymousreply 54111/18/2013

WOW! Suddenly Amber doesn't need knee braces.

by Anonymousreply 54211/18/2013

Oh my GAWD!

by Anonymousreply 54311/18/2013

I noticed that too, r542. She should have worn them and had them rigged to fall away like Forrest Gump's leg braces. What a show stopper that would have been. I don't even watch her routines with both eyes now. She gets a side eye while I type on my iPad. I laughed out loud when Maks gave her a nine!

by Anonymousreply 54411/18/2013

Why is Len so much crankier than usual? Are they really trying to give him the old heave-ho? I like Maks as a judge. He seems fair and yet he knows how hard the pros work so his praise for their skills is heart felt and spot on.

by Anonymousreply 54511/18/2013

[quote]They will NEVER let "Emmy Award winning choreographer Derek Hough" go home before the finals. NEVER.

Derek is a former champion, their is no way he can't be denied the trophy.

by Anonymousreply 54611/18/2013

[quote]After Elizabeth's elimination last week, I vowed I wouldn't watch again. But tonight, Maks is back as one of the judges!! What can I do? I just HAVE to watch!! (Saw him in a promo this morning. He's as hot as ever

You promised that you would not watch, YOU PROMISED!!

by Anonymousreply 54711/18/2013

Bill makes the finals. Everybody should vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 54811/18/2013

Isn't the finale next week?

Can't wait to see Derek's meltdown when bill wins.

by Anonymousreply 54911/18/2013

You have to give it to Maks with that "compliment":

"Derek knows how to win"

by Anonymousreply 55011/18/2013

Once again, Amber didn't really even dance during the first dance.

by Anonymousreply 55111/18/2013

[quote]WOW! Suddenly Amber doesn't need knee braces.

It's called Cortisone shots and lots of the pros on that show are on them. There's going to be more than a few heads exploding here when the fat girl wins.

by Anonymousreply 55211/18/2013

I would love to see Corbin win, but Derek pretty much has the trophy in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 55311/18/2013

I had never heard of Bill Engvall until seeing him on this show. Who knew that every motherfucking Cornpone in the country watches DWTS? I fear for Corbin and Karina now. This is the shittiest season of DWTS ever. And that includes the cheesy first season. I don't think the show is rigged but the fan voting needs to play a much smaller part in picking the winner. Otherwise, it's just a popularity contest like The Peoples Choice Awards. And people with little to no talent will continue to bump those who make the show exciting to watch. A real competetion.

by Anonymousreply 55411/18/2013

[quote]Derek is a former champion, their is no way he can't be denied the trophy

Wow. So many errors crammed in to one sentence. A real accomplishment!

by Anonymousreply 55511/18/2013

So how do things work for next week? Since it's the finals, what do the votes tonight count for exactly?

by Anonymousreply 55611/18/2013

You're a nerd, r555. No wonder you weren't popular in school.

by Anonymousreply 55711/18/2013

Who's the handsome guy behind Carrie Ann? Is he a dancer?

by Anonymousreply 55811/18/2013

And the winner is....Bill!

Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 55911/18/2013

Bill is the first in sixteen season where he doesn't deserve to be in the finals. They have always managed to vote of the worst before it.

by Anonymousreply 56011/18/2013

Bill looked shocked, as he did last week, to be staying.

by Anonymousreply 56111/18/2013

What a crappy show - I would just as soon watch "Shitting with the Stars."

by Anonymousreply 56211/18/2013

Hey if fame whore and untalented Bristol Palin could make the finals, then anyone can. I personally would love to see Bill win and have Spike Lee and Sherri Shepherd cry racism when Amber loses. Corbin, being a professional dancer since he was a child will not win. Adn how many fucking times do we have to see Sharon Osborne cry? Who does she think she is, Tammy Baker?

by Anonymousreply 56311/18/2013

Bill is not the first in 16 seasons to make the finals, have you forgotten Bristol Palin?

by Anonymousreply 56411/19/2013

Poor Tony, hauling Lea Rimini around like a sack of potatoes dipped in rhinestones.

by Anonymousreply 56511/19/2013

YAY Bill!

by Anonymousreply 56611/19/2013

Bill is the People's Champion. The "Teflon Redneck" FTW!

by Anonymousreply 56711/19/2013

Sorry, but the producers will not let Bill win, even if he has 1 million votes over the next person. The mirror ball is safely with Derek and Amber.

by Anonymousreply 56811/19/2013

Love how I don't have to watch any of these shows. I just need to read a site like this and will learn everything I need to know plus witty commentary.

You can Win this BILL!

by Anonymousreply 56911/19/2013

[quote]Bill is not the first in 16 seasons to make the finals, have you forgotten Bristol Palin?

Yes, I have that entire season blocked from my memory, but thanks, now the nightmares will return.

by Anonymousreply 57011/19/2013

[quote] I had never heard of Bill Engvall until seeing him on this show. Who knew that every motherfucking Cornpone in the country watches DWTS? I fear for Corbin and Karina now.

My exact reaction. But now I've looked up Bill's bio and learned that he's part of the Redneck Republican "comedy" tour with Republican homophobes Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy. His contingent are the same Republican Redneck assholes who supported Bristol fucking Palin. And consequently, I hope you asswipes cheering for Bill on this thread perish with him in the same Republican grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 57111/19/2013

Leah on "The View" today "I felt I was learning to dance while others were just learning A dance".

by Anonymousreply 57211/19/2013

Did Leah leave a copy of her resume with Bill Geddie before she left? Did she try to bond with the View coven over their mutual Sharon Osbourne resentments?

by Anonymousreply 57311/19/2013

Leah was sourpuss during her entire appearance on 'Ross' last Friday. If you can't have fun on 'Ross' then you need an attitude adjustment.

by Anonymousreply 57411/19/2013

Please, don't let Bill win! It would be a travesty.

by Anonymousreply 57611/19/2013

So it's Maks and Val and Tony versus Derek and Mark? Can we please see a "Sharks vs. Jets" number at the finale?

by Anonymousreply 57711/19/2013

Apparently, Leah was competing with a broken rib. Painful.

by Anonymousreply 57811/19/2013

(SPOILERS)

WINNERS.....

Bill Engvall and Emma Slater!

by Anonymousreply 57911/19/2013

The Blue Collared comedy Tour consisted of Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White, and Larry the Cable Guy. None of them are homophobic at. In the past I think Larry might have been, but the rest no. I would say Ron is the most supportive of gay right. They all have made gay jokes at some point, but nothing remotely severe.

by Anonymousreply 58011/19/2013

Aww, but ya got it all wrong. Bill's first foray into TV was as Blanche's nephew on 'Golden Palace'. He was also a co-star on 'Delta', the Delta Burke show. There was something else vaguely lavender he was associated with as well but I forget what it is, but certainly prancing before the nation on 'Dancing With the Stars' can't help his street cred among hardcore male rednecks. I think he's very sexy in a grizzled country singer way that you don't see the likes of anymore.

by Anonymousreply 58111/19/2013

Bill was better looking when he was younger than I would have guessed. And he's got a nice pelt on his chest. I find him sexy.

by Anonymousreply 58211/20/2013

I like Bill. He's neat.

by Anonymousreply 58311/20/2013

Oh crap I CANNOT believe they are having the finale on Tuesday night - since they did away with the Tuesday second night show, I expected it to be on Monday and now I will not be home since I am going to the Bryan Adams concert at Carnegie Hall.

by Anonymousreply 58411/20/2013

Oh well r580, as long as the gay jokes aren't "severe" then who cares? I'm sure they're hilarious so long as you're not gay. Are you even for real, or a troll?

by Anonymousreply 58511/21/2013

"He's neat."

In what way? Is he tidy?

by Anonymousreply 58611/21/2013

So why is Bill hanging in there? Does he have a big fan base?

by Anonymousreply 58711/21/2013

Yes, he does.

by Anonymousreply 58811/21/2013

here ya go a music video dedicated to Bill's gay joke.

Bill Engvall - "Hollywood Indian Guides"

by Anonymousreply 58911/21/2013

[quote]Aww, but ya got it all wrong. Bill's first foray into TV was as Blanche's nephew on 'Golden Palace'. He was also a co-star on 'Delta', the Delta Burke show.

Speaking of Delta Burke, they should get her on the show next season. Now THAT would be worth watching!

by Anonymousreply 59011/21/2013

Amber Riley for the win!

by Anonymousreply 59111/21/2013

Amber Riley for the win!

by Anonymousreply 59211/21/2013

[quote] I am going to the Bryan Adams concert at Carnegie Hall.

Who's he opening for?

by Anonymousreply 59311/21/2013

@591 and 592 I agree. Amber for the win, but I really do like Bill.. And Delta would be great for next season..

by Anonymousreply 59411/22/2013

R531 This is why I'm so sick of everything British. They try to shove every Brit asshole in the American publics' face. So sick of them.

by Anonymousreply 59511/22/2013

How many American publics are there, R595?

by Anonymousreply 59611/22/2013

R596 Go back to school and learn what the apostrophe after the 's' is for.

by Anonymousreply 59711/22/2013

" I want my victory today to show all of the 'big girls' out there that you can achieve your dreams and that , if you want something badly enough, you can get it. I also want to thank my partner Derek Hough for having it in his contract that his partner win every year. Thank you."

by Anonymousreply 59811/23/2013

Sorry, Corbin for the win. His free-style will do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 59911/25/2013

Bleu will not be the color of victory. That color will be Amber.

by Anonymousreply 60011/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.