Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Aziz Ansari joke @ Comedy Central Roast for James Franco

[bold]Ansari:[/bold] “So many gay jokes tonight about Franco. Apparently if you’re clean, well dressed and mildly cultured, you’re super gay now. Is that why the rest of you guys are so aggressively fat and dirty? You think if you read one book and take a shower, dicks are going to just fly into your face.”

by Anonymousreply 1609/07/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 109/04/2013

what part of that was funny?

by Anonymousreply 309/04/2013

I looked at as Aziz Ansari blasting the gay jokers' jokes.

by Anonymousreply 409/04/2013

R5, you already said the same thing in R2 you stupid straight retard.

by Anonymousreply 609/06/2013

OMG there's a different between being totally PC and an ignorant fucktard. Im glad Aziz called the Green Hornet out. Somebody needed too. A straight guy can't be a LGBTI ally without everyone think he eats chocolate cocks for breakfast?

by Anonymousreply 709/06/2013

Aziz is cute, smart and funny. That was my favorite joke of the night.

by Anonymousreply 809/06/2013

What R8 said.

by Anonymousreply 909/06/2013

Aziz won Indian's highest honor recently: soap.

by Anonymousreply 1009/06/2013

Franco: “I agreed to do this roast because I wanted to do something I’ve never done before — something that has zero artistic value, something nobody will remember three months from now, something that’s offensive, homophobic...

I've only seen clips, my bisexual niece recommended it, but warned there were homophobic jokes. We could only get clips of it to play "On Demand" though. I wasn't offended, but I didn't see it all. One of the comics mentioned that this, references to his being gay, is what he requested. Franco admits that in the above quote, so blame him if anything.

And Aziz Ansari's quote ignores that Franco costarred in Milk, and more tellingly, has produced (and directed?) a re-envisioned version of the gay leather movie Cruising. You think that wasn't going to start people speculating he's gay or bi? It's hardly only about him being well-groomed.

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2013

I would willingly do unspeakable things in order to pleasure Aziz Ansari.

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2013

Fuck off, haters.AA was funny.

Particularly on a panel of ugly schlubby fat guys who think they are God's gift because Judd Apatow made them rich and famous.

by Anonymousreply 1309/06/2013

James Franco is closeting by pretending he is an intrusive and exploitative straight ally.

by Anonymousreply 1409/07/2013

r2/r5 is taking a dump in multiple threads shouting "PC! PC! PC!" Must be a dumb Brit. They love that shit.

by Anonymousreply 1509/07/2013

Seriously, can James Franco come out as Bisexual now?

What is the hold up?

by Anonymousreply 1609/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.