Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Libertarians are petulant children who have a deep rooted hatred of authority figures.

They also do a lot of drugs and hate their parents for stifling them when they were young.

Thus they transplant their hatred of authority figures onto the Big Bad Government.

There, I said it.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 12902/15/2015

Yup.

You can't cure Libertarianism. You can only out-grow it.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 109/03/2013

My gay Libertarian ex was like that. He had rage issues about his controlling mother. He said his parents were rabid Jewish Democrats, and I think he rejected it because of them.

He was also a huge sci-fi fan, all that Utopia fantasy shit.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 209/03/2013

Once a Libertarian grows up, gets a job, and moves out of their parents' house, their Libertarianism becomes nothing more than an embarrassing reminder of just how silly we were in our youth. Of course, there are those who have an inability to face up to reevaluating their naive beliefs. Unfortunately, we live in a politically-correct society where we are not allowed to characterize adult Libertarians in an honest manner because it doesn't make them feel good. There is no one who craves a whaaa! bu-lance more than a Libertarian. Not being a professional victim, I can't understand why they act like they do without understanding how embarrassing it is.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 309/03/2013

I have never met a Libertarian who wasn't a white male with a massive ego that was totally disproportionate to their real accomplishments.

OP is correct.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 509/04/2013

[quote]I have never met a Libertarian who wasn't a white male with a massive ego that was totally disproportionate to their real accomplishments.

Exactly. For some reason most of the hardcore Libertarians I know are doctors (like Ron Paul). Odd considering they all suck so hard on the Medicare tit.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 609/04/2013

The worst are Libertarians who claim to be Christians, when the two ideologies are mutually exclusive. Libertarians worship money, power and glory, and Ayn Rand is their Great Prophet.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 709/04/2013

I have. I've met female libertarians. Scary!

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 809/06/2013

libertarianism is a mental illness, predominately preying on white males with anger issues. poor things. i hope more research is done to find treatments and hopefully a cure; until then, the kindest thing would be to simply put them down.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 1109/06/2013

R9 is a moron. Nobody with a brain should ever vote Libertarian. And no, Libertarians aren't the only party that supports gay rights (what kind of an idiot do you have to be to make such an obviously untrue assertion like that).

Never mind Rand Paul & Ron Paul's overt homophobia over the years... you have to ignore all the pro-Gay words and actions of the Democrats over the last many years.

(willful and selective blindness/memory are hallmarks of Libertarians ... it's the only way they can continue to hold on to their utterly failed, ludicrous ideology in the face of actual reality)

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 1309/06/2013

[quote]If you hate Libertarians because you are on food stamps or SSI, don't hate. Libertarians won't be the ones who will cut you off, the Dems and Repubs will.

Bullshit. The Dems won't. The Republicans will. And you can't tell me that the Republicans and Libertarians are different, because 99% of all Libertarians vote for Republicans 99% of the time. Jesus.

Libertarianism is bullshit. It's divorced from reality. It's petulant white men with cases of arrested development, who are utterly clueless about the real world because they can't perceive anything outside their own little self-absorbed bubble.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 1509/06/2013

"This proves that the flyover fraus have taken over this board. "

Fraus? In a thread as short as this, you can't have escaped all the references to Libertarians being overwhelmingly male.

White and male with anger and unearned superiority issues. I suspect the Datalounge libertarians are the same sort of white gay-male assholes who love to dump on "fraus", minorities, and poor people.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 1709/06/2013

[quote]It is disheartening to see such anti-Libertarian drivel on a gay website.

No, it's very heartening. It means gays aren't all petulant frozen adolescents who are deeply ignorant about anything outside their immediate sphere of experience. That's good to know.

[quote]This proves that the flyover fraus have taken over this board.

A total non-sequitur. It "proves" nothing of the sort. It's a random, baseless assertion, completely empty of any backing evidence... just like most of the Libertarian positions, policies, and dogma (see "austerity").

[quote]The Libertarian party guarantees equal rights for gays and all other minorities.

So what? What about the 99% of the rest of their platform? The one that is full of failed policies and ignorant stupidity? And why are so many Libertarian leaders so vehemently anti-gay? And anti-minority? Do you ever ask yourself why the number of minorities that are libertarian is so small? Could it have anything to do with the fact that the party is basically steeped in white-privilege? Yes it can, but I can feel your denial coming...

[quote]All gays should appreciate that. Under Libertarianism, gay marriage would be a given, not some frau-fucked religious issue.

Ron and Rand Paul both disagree on that issue, as do a lot of online libertarian tools... but whatever.

[quote]Gay marriage would be legal, in all states, under Libertarianism. What don't you like about that? What is wrong with that?

Why do you think THAT is the source of our detesting Libertarianism & Libertarians? If George W. Bush were pro-gay, does that mean we should all automatically support him?

We're not single-issue voters, moron.

[quote]You fraus prove who the true homophobes are---Dems and Repubs, and aren't you proud of that.

Another complete non-sequitur, and a completely baseless assertion. It also exhibits some of that misogyny that libertarians are notorious for (along with their anti-gay and racist crap, regardless of how pro-gay you claim they are).

Libertarians: White Male Right-Wing Republican Morons Who Want to Smoke Weed And Don't Care Enough About Gay Marriage To Ban It.

Bleh.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 1809/06/2013

Uh oh, here comes the single posting storm-front of blasphemous libertarian lies...

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 1909/06/2013

[quote]Your a Democrat. are to list all of their shortcomings?

Wow. Even "Oh [italic]dear[/italic]" isn't enough for that monstrosity.

Democrats are far from perfect, but it's more an individual thing. Republicans are extremely far from perfect (as in "the opposite of perfect") and it's a systemic thing. The two parties are NOT the same, are NOT funded by the same sources, are NOT in bed together, are NOT just two sides of the same corrupt coin... those are all common libertarian talking points, and like most libertarian talking points, are easily disproven lies.

And Libertarians have FAR more in common with right-wing Republicans than they ever will have with big-tent Democrats.

Liberals and Progressives are the people who founded this country, and who made it great.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 2209/06/2013

Libertarian=Republican

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 2309/06/2013

[quote]You won't, because you are a loyalist, to a party that does not serve you.

More empty assertions and unsupported (and unsupportable) assumptions.

I am anti-fascist, pro-freedom, pro-equality, anti-authoritarian, pro-human being.

That makes me intensely anti-Republican and anti-right-winger and anti-Libertarian.

Democrats are too center-right to really represent me, but they're the closest thing this country has.

First we have to kick the assholes (Republicans and Libertarians) who are destroying this country out of office.

THEN I'll worry about fixing the Democrats.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 2709/06/2013

[quote]Get a life, OP. It's not so just because you say it is. I've never done drugs in my life and my parents were NOT overbearing. Grow up.

Heh. "Grow up". Ironic coming from a Libertarian. Let me guess: You're white, male, and upper-middle class or upper class. I have like a 98% chance of being right.

[quote]Typical Democrat. Instead of discussing issues and policies, just sit around all day insulting people.

More projection. We've discussed policies to death. And while I might agree with the Libertarian Party on a few issues (usually for VERY different reasons though), it's their POLICIES I have a problem with, along with the stink of "clueless white male privilege" that every Libertarian gives off.

[quote]You have nothing important or insightful to say.

More projection. Absolutely hilarious.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 2809/06/2013

R25 mistakes disgust at the failed, ridiculous, and even dangerous policies of Republicans and Libertarians both, for "loyalty" to the Democratic party.

It speaks a lot about the way they think.

And it doesn't have much good to say.

[quote]There seems to be some psychology involved in this misplaced loyalty, almost like a battered woman syndrome.

You mean like right-wing gays who support libertarians and republicans? (because face it, 99% of all self-appointed libertarians end up voting for Republicans, the most anti-gay party there is).

[quote]Trillions have gone and will go to useless wars. How does that help you? How do you benefit from that?

Why do you assume that I, or any one else that things Libertarians are laughably child-like in their worldview and their thought processes would support that? In fact, the fact that you DO think that way just reinforces the notion that libertarians are really petulant children who just ramble on talking points, ignoring reality.

Your funny that you think you're arguing successfully for your "cause", while doing little more than proving the OP's point.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 3109/06/2013

R29, you're the one who has swallowed an unlikely fairy tale hook, line, and sinker. You're projecting again.

There's a reason not ONE single society in all of human history has been founded and successfully run on libertarian ideals. Because it won't (and cannot) work. It's obvious to anyone who isn't a selfish, self-absorbed prick living in a bubble of white male privilege.

Yes, the rich care only about the rich. Which is another reason libertarianism wouldn't work. It would always devolve into feudalism or corporate fascism.... ultra-wealthy 1% and 99% slums. The Republicans and Libertarians are pushing in the same direction there. Along with about 20% of Democrats, alas. They're all wrong.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 3209/06/2013

R9 explain Rand Paul

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 3309/06/2013

Which people of ANY party have spoken most eloquently on the issue of gay rights and gay marriage, and done the most legislatively to support gay people?

I'll give you a hint: 98% of them have been Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives.

Virtually none of them have been Conservatives, Right-Wingers, Republicans, or even Libertarians.

Which people of ANY party have spoken out for environmental responsibility and sustainability, for a robust middle-class and decent standards of living, affordable and adequate health care, etc.?

Again, its' 90% Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives.

This fantasy land that Libertarians live in where Democrats are "evil" and "just as bad" as Republicans, and that somehow Libertarians are the "good guys" who would solve all this country's problems... is just bizarre. Completely disconnected from any sort of reality.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 3509/06/2013

I love a lot of the Libertarian philosophy. But you guys have to get some better voices than the Pauls and Ayn Rand.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 3609/06/2013

"Libertarian=Republican"

Actually, Libertarian=Republican who smokes pot.

There's nothing more obnoxious a rightwing stoner for a fun endless, useless, rambling monologue of an argument.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 3809/06/2013

[quote]All I'm suggesting is that one should question their loyalty to the two major parties.

"... one should question one's loyalty ... "

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 3909/06/2013

I read this as 'librarian' and was momentarily intrigued.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 4209/06/2013

[quote]No [R35], there are many good Dems out there, but they are being shuffled out of power in favor of war mongers like Obama and others.

More laughable propaganda and empty (and stupid) assertions that betray profound misunderstandings of the real world and how it actually works.

[quote]The Dems are not the party they once were, please understand this. JFK was murdered for a reason.

It doesn't really surprise me that you bring up (even tangentially) tin-hat conspiracy theories.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 4309/06/2013

[quote]Um, Republicans HATE Libertarians, and Libertarians view Republicans as having battered wife syndrome.

And yet, there's gigantic over-lap between the two, to the point that they're nearly one and the same (same with Republicans and the Tea Party, and the Tea Party and Libertarians... the three-headed monster of American Politics).

And yet, Libertarians vote for the Republican 99% of the time, rather than the Democrat.

There's a reason for that. And it starts with the letter "R".

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 4509/06/2013

R42 made me laugh :-)

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 4609/06/2013

[quote]Ron Paul is well liked but Ayn Rand was not a Libertarian, and means nothing to most Classical Libertarians.

And "Classical Libertarians" mean almost nothing to the current Libertarian Party, which is basically Ayn Randianism, with Ron Paul as pope.

"Classical Libertarians" are a nearly extinct species within today's Libertarian Party (and in reality, "Classical Libertarianism" has little in common with Ayn Randianism or Objectivism, and is far more in sync with the current Democratic Party than the Republican Party).

David Brin, a novelist and "Classical Libertarian" wrote a very eloquent essay on this, savaging Ayn Rand, Randian hypocrisy, and the current "Libertarians" movement and party, which has so little to do with "Classical Libertarianism".

Classical Libertarians vote for Democrats when they don't have Libertarian candidates to vote for.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 4709/06/2013

god, the libertarian troll is so tedious. ron and rand paul are no more for gay rights than pat robertson. they are all about fronting for big business and subjugating women and minorities.

and if there is no overlap between libertarian crazies and the GOP, why was ron paul part of the GOP debate clown car? why does does rand paul caucus with the GOP?

ignorant and crazy, and undoubtedly thinks he's a gay bro, too, or worse a g0y.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 5009/06/2013

[quote]I refuse to vote the 'lesser of two evils" [R52], because in reality, they just become evil.

That's just ignorant.

The whole point is that by "voting your conscience" like you are, you ARE EFFECTIVELY VOTING FOR THE GREATER OF TWO EVILS.

You're not getting it. Your arrogance and ego is getting in the way of your ability to think and act rationally.

Besides, you have the Republican party, which is like an 11 on the scale of 0-10 of evilness... then there's the Democrats which are MAYBE a 3, and then the Green Party which is probably like a 2. Seriously, you'd rather enable the 11 to win than to vote for the 3?

Because you know damn well the Green party won't be winning any elections, ever. Not while we still have Plurality voting.

Rather than that tired old "The lesser of two evils is still evil" canard, which is clearly leading this country towards GREATER evil... try thinking of it as "The lesser of two evils is LESS EVIL". Besides, to think that the Democratic party is all that evil is kind of misguided in and of itself. It ain't perfect, but it's more likely you'll get a Democrat in and be able to influence them to do BETTER than it is to even hope a Green candidate will win, or that a Republican candidate that wins WON'T be as evil as possible.

Is that kind of childish thinking that the OP is actually on about, to tell the truth. It's really a childish position to hold. How about you grow up and face reality a little bit. It's not all about your ability to sleep at night due to some smug arrogance on your part. There's a bigger picture here... a forest made up of trees.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 5409/06/2013

eke, not eak

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 5509/06/2013

good gods, the libertarian party and the tea party are the same thing as the republican party. they ALL have Rs after their names.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 5609/06/2013

they are ALL fools.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 5709/06/2013

Bravo, r54.

[quote]The Libertarian party guarantees equal rights for gays and all other minorities. All gays should appreciate that. Under Libertarianism, gay marriage would be a given, not some frau-fucked religious issue. Gay marriage would be legal, in all states, under Libertarianism. What don't you like about that? What is wrong with that?

There will be no equal rights for anybody because without a government there would be nobody to enforce equal rights.

With no laws, gays cannot be legally married. And religious institutions will not officiate a gay marriage.

Libertarians never think this stuff through. They're like runaway children.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 5809/06/2013

ron paul's idea of minority rights is his right to put them in camps. you are such a fool to buy into his racist bullshit, tedious libertarian troll.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 5909/07/2013

Libertarians are spoiled, upper middle class whites who have never had to work hard or struggle in their lives. Mommy and daddy paid their way everywhere.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6009/07/2013

Even though I might agree with some libertarian viewpoints, applying those to the nuances of the real world is childishly unrealistic. It takes a certain type of person to still cling to that simplistic thinking and call themselves Libertarians.

Libertarians are the embodiment of "born on third base, think they hit a triple".

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6109/08/2013

OP nailed it.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6309/08/2013

r63 cancels out r62.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6409/08/2013

I just saw someone introduce Alan Greenspan at the Wilson Center as "the greatest fed chairman ever." Even he was laughing at the sycophantic, ignorant introduction. His topic was the "constitutionality" or lack thereof of central banking, saying the economy did "just fine" without in 1835-1915, which a) isn't true; and b) to the extent it is true, was due to protective tariffs.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6509/08/2013

R60 and R61 nail it.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6609/08/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6709/08/2013

r67, some very rich people identify as libertarian and give scads of cash to Republican politicians to ensure they can abuse their workers, cheat the IRS, and horde more of their precious mammon.

A libertarian with low income may have "no real political power", but one with money sure as hell does, and they almost always have a Republican in their pocket.

"Libertarian" is usually just a code word a particularly narcissistic Republican uses to try to sound like a unique snowflake. A Republican by any other name still smells as foul.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6809/08/2013

Very rich people appreciate libertarians because libertarians are part of the great excessively-naive base that votes republ in spite of their own self-interest. Libertarians, like most Repubs, imagine that one day, they will be billionaires, and so they embrace policies that benefit the Beverly Hillbillies they imagine themselves to be to the detriment of the peasant class, to which their party believes they belong.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 6909/08/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7009/08/2013

There are no elected libertarians (well, you SHOULD count Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and Paul Ryan among others, but they have a "R" after their name), but there is a LOT of libertarian power behind the scenes pulling the levers. Ever hear of the Koch brothers?

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7209/08/2013

Some of them are outraged that they have to pay taxes for fire service. Crazy.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7309/09/2013

y6

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7409/09/2013

Unfortunately, libertarian policies (like "Austerity") are ruining world economies. They may not get elected, but they have undue influence. Sadly.

And too many otherwise liberal or progressive people get suckered into their siren song... 'standing with Rand' for example, or voting for "Ron Paul". Ugh.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7509/09/2013

[bold]Get a life, OP. It's not so just because you say it is. I've never done drugs in my life and my parents were NOT overbearing. Grow up.

Typical Democrat. Instead of discussing issues and policies, just sit around all day insulting people. You have nothing important or insightful to say. If you did you would spend this time telling us some of it, instead of making childish threads.

Here's your platform, OP. Thrill us? [/bold]

^ Hilarious post from a Republican Homo.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7609/09/2013

What's wrong with being a homo, R76?

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7709/09/2013

R77, there's only something wrong with being a REPUBLICAN (or Libertarian) "Homo".

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7809/09/2013

oi vey

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 7909/09/2013

[bold]The True History of Libertarianism in America: A Phony Ideology to Promote a Corporate Agenda[/bold]

[italic]Before Milton Friedman was earning plaudits as an economic genius, he was a shill for the real estate industry and an early pioneer for big business propaganda known as libertarianism. [/italic]

Every couple of years, mainstream media hacks pretend to have just discovered libertarianism as some sort of radical, new and dynamic force in American politics. It’s a rehash that goes back decades, and hacks love it because it’s easy to write, and because it’s such a non-threatening “radical” politics (unlike radical left politics, which threatens the rich). The latest version involves a summer-long pundit debate in the pages of the New York Times, Reason magazine and elsewhere over so-called “libertarian populism.” It doesn’t really matter whose arguments prevail, so long as no one questions where libertarianism came from or why we’re defining libertarianism as anything but a big business public relations campaign, the winner in this debate is Libertarianism.

Pull up libertarianism’s floorboards, look beneath the surface into the big business PR campaign’s early years, and there you’ll start to get a sense of its purpose, its funders, and the PR hucksters who brought the peculiar political strain of American libertarianism into being — beginning with the libertarian movement’s founding father, Milton Friedman. Back in 1950, the House of Representatives held hearings on illegal lobbying activities and exposed both Friedman and the earliest libertarian think-tank outfit as a front for business lobbyists. Those hearings have been largely forgotten, in part because we’re too busy arguing over the finer points of “libertarian populism.”

(lots more at the link)

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8009/09/2013

good stuff, @r80. thanks for exposing the origins of libertarians as the corporate tools we know them to be.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8109/10/2013

amen

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8209/10/2013

Their hatred should be aimed at big bad corporations...who are ruining our entire world.

When are people going to catch on? When are governments going to start to protect the people and split up these huge conglomerates?

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8309/10/2013

Greedy cunts who wouldn't give shit to anyone

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8409/10/2013

R83, they don't seem to get that without a strong government to counter the strength of corporations, then corporations will just step in and fill the power void, and "become" the big government that they allegedly fear.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8509/10/2013

but, but, the free market, r85, the free market!

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8609/11/2013

[quote]they don't seem to get that without a strong government to counter the strength of corporations, then corporations will just step in and fill the power void, and "become" the big government that they allegedly fear.

Actually, they contend that corporations can't possibly grow to the size where they would be that powerful without government assistance, regulations, or contracts. That's an argument that our resident libertarian troll has made repeatedly, despite having no evidence to back it up.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8709/11/2013

Libertarians are folks who sincerely believe that the rules of a civil society should not apply to them.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8809/11/2013

Libertarianism retains the qualities that led to its disappearance from the public stage before its reanimation by people like the Koch brothers: It doesn’t make any sense.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 8909/12/2013

[quote]they don't seem to get that without a strong government to counter the strength of corporations, then corporations will just step in and fill the power void, and "become" the big government that they allegedly fear.

nor do they understand that without unions, we all be making 11 cents an hour like china. profit as prime motivator never helps the masses, only the few with teh purse strings.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 9009/12/2013

Why is it that so many Libertarians are prone to long, Long, LONG, [bold]LONG[/bold]-winded posts whenever then participate in any form of internet discussion?

There was one of 'em here on Datalounge years ago. His handle here was Dick Fitz. He couldn't let any discussion go once he started posting in it. And he'd post on and on, these 10-paragraph dogma-addled pontifications that he was convinced were the smartest and most unassailable socio-political nuggets of wisdom that anyone had ever posted anywhere online.

I've seen "Dick Fitz" since then, so many places online, since that time. It's not him specifically, but it's a definite type that exists out there.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 9109/12/2013

Actually his name was Dick Fitz 2, which I think referred to bisexuality.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 9209/12/2013

R92, the private sector and free market have a place. For some things, it's the best solution (providing there are enough regulations in place to provide consumers confidence and as much information as they need to make decisions, but not so much that it's impossible to conduct business profitably)... but it's not the solution for EVERYTHING.

One clear example where free-market solutions simply don't work are health care and national defense, just to name two of a great many things.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 9309/13/2013

ha ha ha ha ha!

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 9512/02/2013

OP nails it.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 9612/02/2013

DL sure seems obsessed with Libertarians. Fetish?

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 9712/02/2013

I shouldn't have to pay for ...{insert thing here}... AT THE POINT OF A GUN! A GUN, I tell ya'!

The GUN mime is really catching these days. Never mind all the stuff we all mutually agree to pay for as a Democratic society, that THING really irks them.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 9912/02/2013

Never argue with a pig, (or Libertarian), it wastes your time and annoys the pig (or Libertarian).

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 10012/02/2013

But they always help you find the book you are looking for, don't they?

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 10112/02/2013

What OP said.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 10212/12/2013

The only point to Libertardian participation on the DL is so that decent people can FF every goddamn one of their posts.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 10602/16/2014

Libertarians = freeper cunts

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 10702/16/2014

[quote]Please seek mental health help. Seriously.

Oh, the irony....

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 10802/18/2014

Libertarian means-

--Never initiating force. Self-defense ONLY if there is no path to walk away.

--Never lying with the intent to defraud. "Does this dress make me look fat" versus "should we tell the American people that Saddam has WMDs and bombed the WTC"

--Never stealing, or allowing anyone to steal for you. If I can't come to your house and take half your paycheck, then I cannot authorize the government to do it on my behalf.

--Never cheating, by giving someone with a title like "judge" or "officer" or "president" the ability to break the law without consequence.

These 4 things are the essence of libertarianism.

It's so sad that the deluded fucktards here have to twist and lie and misrepresent a philosophy that is so easy to understand.

Plus, when you begin to explore the economic aspects- explained by Menger, Bohm von Bawerk, Mises and Rothbard- the whole system of a morally just, peaceful, productive, cooperative and beautiful way of seeing the world and treating others peacefully and respectfully...well, it's an amazing thing. I'm so glad I rejected the evil socialist/communist Democrats and the Neocon crony capitalist Republicans as a teenager.

If you believe in peace, fairness, prosperity, charity, equality and brotherhood then libertarianism is the ONLY way to achieve it. Every other system ends with a gun in your face and blood on your hands.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 10906/19/2014

Of course you know ALL about that. This obsession with Libertarians is brand new. They blew the whistle and said attack, now they're all people focus on here. You're like trained animals.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11006/19/2014

no, we're just not naive.

Libertarians -- ARE petulant & immature.

Short-sighted & selfish at core.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11106/20/2014

So the principles of libertarianism work perfectly if all the bad people in the world vanish. If any bad people stick around, not so much.

And [bold]OF COURSE[/bold] it goes without saying that if every person on the planet carries a weapon, there will be no more violence.

*rolls eyes*

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11206/20/2014

Oh, Lord, the Libertarian Troll has posted principles of Libertarianism that sound great, in a fantasy world. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" sounds great, too, but it's the basic principle of Communism, and we know how that worked out.

I agree with previous posts that Libertarian is a mental illness, and it's also Fascism.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11306/20/2014

indeed

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11406/20/2014

Certainly no R119. Totalitarianism is the opposite of libertarianism, but not fascism.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11506/20/2014

Someone should notify Central not to pay one cent for this stupid post. Even Refucklicunts are laughing their asses off.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11706/20/2014

Fascism is the codification and ascent of "public/private" partnership as the norm.

The USA is fascist.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11806/22/2014

[quote]Fascism is the [bold]lunatic Libertarian belief that they can redefine a commonly-accepted political term as[/bold] the codification and ascent of "public/private" partnership as the norm.

Fixed your typo for you.

You're welcome.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 11906/22/2014

A libertarian slashed my tire once. Yeah, I'm looking at you Tom, you big fucking fraud.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 12006/25/2014

No, r122, the libertarians fit r121's description quite well.

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 12306/26/2014

Wow. The stupid on this thread is scary.

You people do love love LOVE your government rulers!

by Libertarians, always complaints, never solutionsreply 12402/15/2015
Need more help? Click Here.