I have never kissed a man on his lips.

by Anonymousreply 109/03/2013

I came.

by Anonymousreply 209/03/2013

Felt like bliss.

by Anonymousreply 309/03/2013

Changed my life

by Anonymousreply 409/03/2013

It changed my entire perspective-- made me realize that what had always been just fantasy could actually be my reality. (That said, he was a douche bag and we only ever shared the one kiss... still, he pointed me in the right direction.)

by Anonymousreply 509/03/2013

A poster of Helmet Berger.

by Anonymousreply 609/03/2013

he came

by Anonymousreply 709/03/2013

I kissed my nephews many many times.

The first man I kissed was probably my father.

The first male I kissed as a sexual partner, was a man, not a boy.

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2013

The year was 1962. I was 15 years old. I had been sent go Des Moines to live with my aunt and uncle. I was being bullied in school because I was a fag. I had offered to and indeed had sucked a few cocks around town. Time to get me out of there.

In the big city I ran loose every night. I got picked up by an adult male at a movie theater. He took me to a hotel. We got naked, he kissed me and jacked off on me while doing so. That was it ! I had sucked dick and been fucked by other guys my own age, but never kissed.

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2013

23 - 1992

by Anonymousreply 1009/03/2013

Even though I'd messed around some with guy friends over the years, I didn't kiss a guy until I came out at 27. It was awesome.

by Anonymousreply 1109/03/2013

I was 25. He was disappointed that I wasn't a top, and was kind of chilly. You could tell 'sex' to him was just get on all fours and be fucked doggystyle- then please leave.

Not awful but not good.

by Anonymousreply 1209/03/2013

the summer of '72

and it was LOVE

by Anonymousreply 1309/03/2013

Kissed Greg. It was amazing but I swear I forgot to breathe. I felt like I was going to pass out.

by Anonymousreply 1409/03/2013

I was 19. It was my drunk straight friend. He did me a solid, since everyone around me was getting laid and I hadn't even been kissed yet. It was a really good kiss too.

Just wish it could have been more, but you know, straight.

First kiss with a gay man was two whole years later. We ended up living together for a couple of years in a relationship. Probably not what should have happened (I was so psyched by someone finally being interested in me and finally having sex that I did what I guess I thought I was supposed to do). Which means that by the time I finished college, I had only ever had sex with and kissed one guy. Pathetic. It should have been my time of exploring and having fun, and it so wasn't. He was totally not right for me.

I've since shed my apparent lesbian tendencies. :-)

by Anonymousreply 1509/03/2013

I forgot to post the year... 1984/1986.

by Anonymousreply 1609/03/2013

20. 1986. Everything clicked into place.

by Anonymousreply 1709/03/2013

We kissed so hard and for so long the insides of our lips were bleeding a little. But we both loved it.

Next time we tried it a little more softly and it was perfect.

by Anonymousreply 1809/03/2013

I've been instructed not to answer on advice of counsel.

by Anonymousreply 1909/03/2013

People in this thread are old...

by Anonymousreply 2009/03/2013

With tongue

by Anonymousreply 2109/03/2013

I was 15, it was 1992 at a party, and it was totally gross.

by Anonymousreply 2209/03/2013

On the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

by Anonymousreply 2409/03/2013

I was 17. So was he. He was my girlfriend's best friend. We blew each other that night as well.

He turned out to be very needy, and that night began a series of several years where he would constantly beg me for sex, and I would occasionally give in to just shut him the fuck up, even though I had quickly moved on to other more secure, older lovers.

The year was 1974.

by Anonymousreply 2509/03/2013

At least it was 1974, you had all those great songs to listen to on your gigantic headphones.

by Anonymousreply 2609/03/2013

r25, where did you find privacy? Was he hung?

by Anonymousreply 2709/03/2013

It was in Heaven. He was an Argentinian designer, and I still remember the feel of his smooth, strongly muscled lower back. He also rode. We made out and felt each other up in one of the stairwells. So hot.

by Anonymousreply 2809/03/2013

I skipped the mouth kissing and sent straight for the ass-eating.

by Anonymousreply 2909/03/2013

No, R27, he wasn't hung, but that's never mattered to me. I've always been much more about the man attached to the dick, rather than the dick attached to the man.

As far as privacy goes, my parent's didn't get home from work until 5:30 to 6:00pm, so to start with the afternoons after school were playtime. My two brothers were off to college by then.

There were a few other of my high school peers that I started having sex with also, and the travel trailer parked in the back of the house came in handy many, many times in the evenings. With the older guys, they had their own places.

It was frisky few years, but by the time I was 19 I was already tired of the sexual carnival of the seventies.

by Anonymousreply 3009/03/2013

I remember I kissed a boy and they liked it. It got all the honeys in the club excited. I admit I kissed a boy just to start shit. Unfortunately, homeboy was not about it.

by Anonymousreply 3109/03/2013

The first boy I ever kissed was in the cargo hold of the SS Titanic. I never saw him again. I never even knew his name.

by Anonymousreply 3209/04/2013

Cute stories. Keep the boy/guy-kissing first-time stories coming!

by Anonymousreply 3309/04/2013

WOW OP, I can't fucking recall. Surely I must have sucked his cock, but did I kiss him at 16? Most of those truck drivers didn't like to kiss.

by Anonymousreply 3409/04/2013

WW, R23!

by Anonymousreply 3509/04/2013

It was a guy in his thirties. A sleazy lawyer who picked me up at a cruising spot. We went back to his house and he kissed me before he raped me. I was disappointed by the kiss. I had wanted it to be awesome, amazing, mind-blowing; it was worse than the girls I had kissed while playing spin the bottle. Oh well. After I was eighteen and away at college, I was able to kiss lots of boys. Much, much better.

by Anonymousreply 3609/04/2013

Amazing since I had been wanting to kiss this guy for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 3709/04/2013

We necked for hours listening to Michael Feinstein's 'Isn't It Romantic' on our second date. My first and only real love, we dated for several months. He moved to the West Coast. I still think about him almost every day.

by Anonymousreply 3809/04/2013

[R30] When I was 14, Mike Allen and I got together at his house after school to rub our dicks together. We would get naked and lay atop each other and get off. His mother was always gone. One afternoon we fell asleep after cumming. The room had venetian blinds that were open. You could not see into the room when it was light outside but the room looked like a movie show after dark. The room was right by the car port.

His mother drove in, the lights were on and Mike and I were laying naked together. BUSTED.

I left immediately, Mike called to tell me his mother was going to tell my mother. I lived in fear of that phone call. It never came, never heard about it again. Never talked to Mike again and I was soon run out of town.

by Anonymousreply 3909/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 4009/04/2013

He was the only out gay guy at my small college that I was attracted to. So hot. We made out behind a gas station during a snowstorm before we went back to his dorm room. Incredible night. Yes, he turned out to be a psycho--always carried a lighter and tried to ignite everything, including my fucking cat!

by Anonymousreply 4109/04/2013

An architectural painter in his coldwater flat in the North End.

by Anonymousreply 4209/04/2013

23 years old.

by Anonymousreply 4309/04/2013

Awww, very sad, R38.

by Anonymousreply 4409/05/2013

I recently turned 59 and, while I've forgotten many things in my life, I'll never forget the first time I kissed a boy.

He was 14 years old and we grabbed a bite to eat at a fast food place one Saturday afternoon. We talked and talked for hours. In retrospect, the fact that I couldn't tell if he wanted to just be friends or something more was intoxicating but, at the time, I was so nervous and excited.

We went to see a movie afterwards and sat in the last row of the theater. Throughout the movie, his leg would brush against mine and my forearm would brush against his. In the darkened theater, we would surreptitiously glance at one another and get caught by the other one and quickly look away. It was excruciating!

Finally, as the credits rolled and the theater slowly emptied the still-darkened theater, we stared at each other in our seats. Slowly, we both leaned forward and our lips brushed together chastely. Then, the kiss blossomed into a more urgent pace to the point where I had never been so aroused in my life.

That sweet exploration lasted for as long as the credits ran and the lights came up. Luckily, it took a lot of people to make Man of Steel so we got to enjoy each other's company for a while.

by Anonymousreply 4509/06/2013

1971- i was 7 and just like i saw my mom and dad do before dad left on a business trip, i kissed my best friend good-bye on the lips before we left on vacation. i was told NEVER to kiss a boy on the lips again.

i took mom & dad's command to heart, because the next time i kissed a boy i was 24, and kissed my first ever boyfriend while listening to sade in my living room. we proceeded to make out for hours, but he left before we went further, because he wanted to make my first time with a man special. it was.

by Anonymousreply 4609/06/2013

He was 32 and I was 17, I knew nothing about love, he knew everything. He told me if I stay he would chase the little boy in me away. I cried a single tear but it was soft and warm. A child had died, a man had been born.

by Anonymousreply 4709/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!