Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dick Dock in Provincetown

Dick dock was recently mentioned on another thread. I've spent some time in ptown but have never gone down there. Does anyone have any stories? Be them hot, creepy or

For those that do not know, dick dock is a popular cruising spot under the tea dance deck...

by Anonymousreply 1901/05/2015

a meat rack, is a meat rack, is a meat rack...

by Anonymousreply 109/03/2013

I only went once late at night, to sort of check it out from the sidelines. It was what you'd expect, some hand job and blow job action, all kinds of men looks-wise, some semi hot and some definitely not.

But I tell you, I laughed so hard when a cop shined his flashlight down there and yelled something and all the men whipped up their shorts and ran panicked and flailing in all directions, like the sudden scattering of a horde of NYC cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 209/03/2013

Who murdered that main at the "Dick Dock" this past summer.

by Anonymousreply 309/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 409/24/2013

never ever seen a cop there. all kinds of action and guys been there prob 20 times checking it out

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2014

It's flooded at high tide.

by Anonymousreply 605/23/2014

I saw Streisand down there once.

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2014

I doubt anyone would miss a judgmental priss like you, R8.

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2014

had a couple of hot twinks down there this summer

by Anonymousreply 1007/28/2014

I met my husband there. He was on his knees sucking the mayor when I introduced myself to him.

by Anonymousreply 1107/28/2014

It is the easiest way to hook up without going through the hassles of online scrimmage and exchanging 15 emails before you find someone online once a month. Safety of self and who you are hooking up with squarely is dependent on your level of intelligence. One life. Enjoy it all. Enjoy it all safely.

by Anonymousreply 1208/05/2014

To anonymous you are quite the precious bitch! Let your panties down and have some fun!

by Anonymousreply 1308/30/2014

Cunt wait to get there. i yurn for that place. all the things i've held and monitored , grabbed and sampled. probed and groped. my one regret is blowin my wadd too soon. Big guys are abundant ready and loaded. tasty too.

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2014

I have a long-time friend who has always found a dick dock hook-up every year (while we stay at the same guest-house).

He always invites the guy in question back to his room and has safe sex.

There are different ways to deal with the dick dock.

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2014

God guys like R8 are a bore- unfriend them, huh- who would care?

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2014

One glorious summer past I blew Geraldo Rivera's brother Craig Rivera, at the dick docks twice. Hot man, nice cock. True story.

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2014

enjoyed a lovely time there this summer. Class acts, all.

by Anonymousreply 1801/03/2015

Brass historic plaque down there, site of Andrew Sullivan losing his virginity.

by Anonymousreply 1901/05/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!