Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miley Cyrus Gets Candid In New Interview, Admits She's 'F**ked Up'

“I have so many f**king issues," she allegedly tells Sunday People. "I am so f**ked up -– everyone does dumb stuff when they are messed up."

“I don’t have a normal life," Cyrus adds. "I take a hiatus every now and again, but I’m not good at that.”

by Anonymousreply 2709/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 109/03/2013

"Um, I thought the lyric was 'You're a hood girl' so I stepped way the fuck over that blurred line between Disney and grisly."

by Anonymousreply 209/03/2013

Today's Duh News.

by Anonymousreply 309/03/2013

I saw a tabloid story that theorized that she's possessed by a demon.

by Anonymousreply 409/03/2013

twerking is the new crab-walking.

by Anonymousreply 509/03/2013

Twerking with your long ass tongue dragging the ground.

And foam fingering is the new fucking yourself with a crucifix.

by Anonymousreply 609/03/2013

She's a young woman whose parents do not give good advice or direction.

It's her parent's fault. Yes, she's an adult, however, being in the public eye her parents should at least have raised her to be mindful of decorum and tact. Someone here wrote that her mother is her manager?! Yikes!

I feel for this poor woman because we ALL do stupid shit when we are young but she did it for the world to see.

I feel sorry for her, and will only view her with compassion.

by Anonymousreply 709/03/2013

[quote]Twerking with your long ass tongue dragging the ground.[/quote]

That long weird pale tongue, and the way it kept hanging out, is what made her look so fucking retarded. And I do mean retarded.

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2013

I thought it was odd how she didn't want anyone to know she broke -up with Hemsworth. And her family was in on it, lying to the press.

I'm not saying she needs to confess every secret thing. But she usally has diarrhea of the mouth.

Sounds like he ran for the hills (or away from the hills?).

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2013

Why didn't the show's producers stop her during rehearsal?

by Anonymousreply 1009/04/2013

R10. Ratings. And the producers don't give a shit about Miley's well-being.

Why didn't the older, more mature Robin Thicke stop her. Same reason as sentence #1 above.

by Anonymousreply 1109/04/2013

R12. Gay guy here. Not a frau.

by Anonymousreply 1309/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 1409/04/2013

Fuck off and die in a fire, worthless cunt @ R12

by Anonymousreply 1509/04/2013

Miley has nothing on these guys.

Brazilian Gay Twerk Team

by Anonymousreply 1709/04/2013

Or these guys

by Anonymousreply 1809/04/2013

Something I don’t understand about the public’s response to Miley Cyrus’ VMAs performance.

The legitimate issue of cultural appropriation aside, I find it very ironic that the same public that is so shocked/horrified at Miley’s performance is the same public that regards Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” video—where women are shown in the same state of undress as Miley in the VMAs—as “fun” and “artistic”. And Miley’s “outrageous” performance is a deliberate spin-off of the theme from the same video that was nominated for Video of the Year.

So basically, female sexuality is encouraged as long as it is being exploited for the benefit of men (the models in the “Blurred Lines” video), but female sexuality is deplored when a female (Miley Cyrus) decides to be in control of her own sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 1909/04/2013

[quote]Admits She's 'F**ked Up'

The immediate world noticed that several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2109/04/2013

Seems to me like she's trying to do an impression of golden era Britney or Lilo. The difference being, they were so fucked up they didn't know they were fucked up.

Miley is experimenting with rebranding.

by Anonymousreply 2209/04/2013

Because the women in the video were sexy. It had a playful vibe.

Miley didn't execute her performance well so people were aghast at her awful she was. Sticking her tongue out like a retarded mental patient, showing off her chicken ass. It was all so bad. The very opposite of sexy. Whatever Miley was trying to do, she didn't do it well.

by Anonymousreply 2409/04/2013

all the child stars go bonkers

by Anonymousreply 2509/05/2013

ITA @ R24. If you look at pix of MC before her transformation into a skank, she was attractive and had a killer body. Tall, a little more weight on her, legs for miles, looked great in gowns. She should have taken her image in a different direction. Not the sickeningly fake, wholesome, little girl act that Swifty does, but more womanly and elegant....classy.

by Anonymousreply 2609/05/2013

R19, the women in the Blurred Lines video are not behaving in a crude, crass, vulgar way.

Miley behaved in a crude, crass, vulgar way.

Your analysis is not accurate.

by Anonymousreply 2709/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!