Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

More news on Hannah Anderson, the girl kidnapped by that guy.

I don't have any, just looking for some.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2013

And what about that poor little boy with the glasses who disappeared a couple of years ago, probably done in by his stepmom? Was he ever found? Can't remember his name, other than it was one of those made-up, trashy types.

by Anonymousreply 109/03/2013

Kyron Horman! That's it.

And nope, apart from his mom organizing some volunteers to keep searching.

by Anonymousreply 209/03/2013

Details still emerging regarding this case. 1) Why such brutality in attacking the mother and son? 2) Why was there a paternity kit box in the mother's vehicle, and the used swab from the kit in the burnt up house? 3) Why were there two used (ew) condoms in the house? 4) Police salvaged letters that Hannah wrote to the killer, but are not releasing the contents. What did they say?

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2013

The Kyron Horman case isn't going anywhere and, sadly, doesn't look like it ever will.

The biological parents were on Dr. Phil awhile back with no new information. The courts are moving ahead with the father's divorce from the stepmom, which was on hold due to the criminal investigation into the boy's disappearance.

The stepmom is even fighting for parental rights now for her daughter, because she sees that she doesn't really have anything to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 409/25/2013

I think Hannah was a teen Lolita and I think she may have been the actual killer. She was with DiMaggio willingly. Too bad they shot him. He could have told them what was really going on. Was he carrying a weapon when they found him?

by Anonymousreply 509/25/2013

I watched a Dateline type show that interviewed her. The horseback riders felt the girl was trying to signal to them that she was in danger, right? She didn't come off as guilty to me. She struck me as a girl who had been trained to be upbeat and optimistic and didn't know how to reveal other emotions.

I haven't followed the case other than watching that show.

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2013

"I think Hannah was a teen Lolita and I think she may have been the actual killer"

ROFLMAO. There is no evidence to prove that. DLers just want to believe she's guilty because she's female. If Dimaggio had kidnapped a boy no one would be portraying him as a sexy Lolita. He'd be seen as an innocent victim.

"Police salvaged letters that Hannah wrote to the killer, but are not releasing the contents. What did they say?"

She said on Dateline that she sent him the letters years before. She was asking him for advice because she was having trouble with her parents. He was a family friend and she trusted him.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2013

Or she could have just been acting like she was scared because she knew the jig was up and wanted to make him look the only guilty party. It's another scenario at least.

Her behavior was very "off" and too upbeat afterwards. The relationship with the older man was way odd. So many unanswered questions.

by Anonymousreply 809/25/2013

"So many unanswered questions."

Only in the minds of people who want to believe that she was the killer and can't admit that they were wrong about her.

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2013

Are the Hannah Anderson trolls also the Aunt Diane trolls? Neither case is nearly as interesting as they want them to be.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!