Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BRAVO's Andy Cohen Responds & Doesn't Deny Engagement Rumors To Sean Avery On Twitter!

Somebody asked Andy about the engagement rumors on twitter and he responded. Should that be taken a yes they are engaged? Or is Andy playing mind games with the question. Is Andy Cohen and Sean Avery engaged or not? I now am almost certain they both read this site and what is said about them on here. What do you all think?

by Anonymousreply 9709/11/2013

Of course Andy Reads this site and even posts here! All the gays do, don't be silly! In fact, I bet he's reading my reply right now!

Oh poor Daniel Craig is gonna be so upset Andy's getting hitched to Sean.

by Anonymousreply 109/02/2013

Andy is a pocket gay in real life. You have to get the booster seat if you take him to the theatre.

by Anonymousreply 209/02/2013

I think Andy is sexy. If I met him at a bar, I would be happy to drag him home, and yes, I own more than two towels!

by Anonymousreply 309/02/2013

I found this pic with Andy wearing an engagement ring that Sean must have given him. Andy has said in interviews he is a top, so I guess Sean is the bottom in that relationship, how very surprising and awkward. Andy is wearing his engagement ring on his right hand and will probably switch it to the left hand when the ceremony is performed.

by Anonymousreply 409/02/2013

Has Sidney Crosby's butt made a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 509/02/2013

R5 More importantly has Elisha Cuthbert and Rachel Hunter made statements yet. I know they are devastated that a man that they were in a relationship and had sex with, who was verbally abusive is gay and could possibly be a bottom. That probably is heartbreaking for them. I mean if I was a girl I would not want to find out an ex-boyfriend of mine was a bottom and liked to lay on his back and get it pushed in.

by Anonymousreply 609/02/2013

Of course Andy SAYS he's a top, but we know better...

by Anonymousreply 709/03/2013

R4 and R6, what odd parodies of straight cunts.

Maybe you should stick with Debbie the EW-reading housewife.

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2013

[quote]I think Andy is sexy. If I met him at a bar, I would be happy to drag him home, and yes, I own more than two towels!

Oh, please! Andy is obnoxious! The only thing appealing is his good looks.

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2013

Or R4 it could just be a ring.

The fact that it is on the right hand says no engagement even though you made up and excuse.

by Anonymousreply 1009/03/2013

If Andy's not engaged why not just say the rumor is false. Why have people on a wild goose chase and not confirm or deny. Ask Sean Avery? Did he mean when Sean decides to twirl out the closet their engagement will be official?

Andy and Sean I know you guys read this board just cut the bs and go public with it.

by Anonymousreply 1109/03/2013

[quote]Or is Andy playing mind games with the question

I think it's a trick. He may be engaged to someone, but maybe it's not Sean. I'm sure he knows how to play games with the media if he wants to conceal something.

by Anonymousreply 1209/03/2013

Just Bros

by Anonymousreply 1309/03/2013

If Andy marries Sean he will ruin him.

by Anonymousreply 1409/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 1509/03/2013

R13 it looks like Andy is slipping out of those shorts .

by Anonymousreply 1609/03/2013

R7 has it right.

by Anonymousreply 1709/03/2013

Awesome. Good for Andy and Sean. Andy has a great personality. He's openly gay and calls out homophobes, though I wish he challenged the Republicans he has on his WWL show. He's had a few that have come out against gay marriage. Maybe he's not aware of their oppressive views.

by Anonymousreply 1809/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 1909/03/2013

You queens are so gullible. Of course they aren't engaged. Of course Sean Avery is straight. Of course Andy Cohen is a publicity whore and will do anything to get his name out there. It's a ruse,nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 2009/03/2013

[quote]Of course Sean Avery is straight.

He is?

by Anonymousreply 2109/03/2013

Sean is not straight. No straight man in the history of straight men has ever had a celebrity internship with Vogue magazine.

by Anonymousreply 2209/03/2013

R20 hi Sean, why are you in so much denial buried in the closet? When you talk, a clutch purse falls out. Andy didn't deny you two were an item. Just be openly gay and free, all that anger and verbal abuse you spew is because your closeted.

by Anonymousreply 2309/03/2013

Shut - up, r23.

by Anonymousreply 2409/03/2013

[quote]Sean is not straight. No straight man in the history of straight men has ever had a celebrity internship with Vogue magazine.

I'm gay and I wouldn't intern at Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 2509/03/2013

The housewives are gonna be so jealous

by Anonymousreply 2609/03/2013

And at least one househusband!

by Anonymousreply 2709/03/2013

Meanwhile Sean Avery is paying us DUST! He's busy tweeting about fashion week. We say he's gay, he says he's fabulous. He's gone with the wind fabulous, he's gone with the wind fabulous, now twirl, twirl.

by Anonymousreply 2809/03/2013

How many straight men are into fashion the way he is? 1%? maybe, just maybe, he could be in that 1% .

by Anonymousreply 2909/03/2013

I think R20 is right, Andy's too willing to respond to something that a real couple would keep private.

by Anonymousreply 3009/03/2013

Andy is exhausting. And I think her Hebrew name is "screaming bottom."

by Anonymousreply 3109/03/2013

Sean Avery is not straight. It's laughable to suggest otherwise. You all were probably the same trolls insisting Wenty Miller was hetero, too.

by Anonymousreply 3209/03/2013

[quote]a real couple would keep private.

A real homosexual couple, you mean? Because homosexuality is something to shame.

by Anonymousreply 3309/03/2013

They both seem totally shallow and narcissistic, so I guess they deserve each other. This is NOT going to be a monogamous relationship.

by Anonymousreply 3409/03/2013

R30 sorry but R20 argument was disregarded the moment he said Sean Avery was straight. The only time straight and Sean should be in the same sentence is when his penis goes straight into a gay mans booty.

by Anonymousreply 3509/03/2013

No, that's not at all what I meant R33. I'm talking about any couple, gay, straight, whatever. Most people in general would like some privacy for that situation. I know Andy is a famewhore, but even HE must want a private moment for something special.

by Anonymousreply 3609/03/2013

Andy responded to the ring question on his bravo youtube's just a ring, he bought it himself for himself. He of course bought it so people would talk about him. Who buys a ring and puts it on the engagement finger hand and not expect to be asked about it (and ps the ring is ugly).

Andy loves the Sean Avery gossip because it keeps him in the press. If Andy is a top I am Cher...and I am not Cher. I am not even Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 3709/03/2013

Dunno Andy Cohen aside from very negative reports I have heard. Jerk. So I do not really care if he weds.

by Anonymousreply 3809/03/2013

I dont know IS they

by Anonymousreply 3909/03/2013

Has he done a threesome with Mark and Jeff Gordon? Mark and Jeff have an open relationship, right?

by Anonymousreply 4009/03/2013

The thing I love about Wentworth Miller coming out is that it makes everyone else gay.

by Anonymousreply 4109/03/2013

Andy's tweet to Sean Avery could have been a "haha, people think you're gay" homophobic tweet - and, if it was a joke, it was homophobic. If this is the case, Bravo is off my watch-list (yes, it is, shame on me) and I will boycott all things Andy Cohen. More NOVA would do me some good anyways.

by Anonymousreply 4209/03/2013

r42 - Seriously? Whatever their relationship, at the very least you can presume they know each other well enough to share a joke, if that's what it was. And if it was "ha, ha, people think we're together" it's not necessarily homophobic. More likely laughing that people would think that Avery wasn't out of Cohen's league.

by Anonymousreply 4309/03/2013

[quote]I will boycott all things Andy Cohen.

Boycott Andy Cohen???? That's like announcing that you'll boycott drinking Draino. Why would you watch his trash-TV in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 4409/03/2013

Who knows about currently but I'm fairly sure for a time this year they were together. It's unusual for a "straight" guy to hang out so much with someone gay and single.

by Anonymousreply 4509/03/2013

Seriously? How old are you? 14?

And, yeah it is homophobic if it was a "haha, people think you're gay" tweet. People are not laughing at the "Sean Avery is with me" part, they are laughing at the assumed homosexuality part.

by Anonymousreply 4609/03/2013

Andy is toast with me. Bravo needs to re-hire Jill Zarin and have her hold WWHL. She'd be the perfect person to host. To hell with Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 4709/03/2013

R44, I said, "shame on me" for watching didn't I? Is that enough? Or, should I just stop watching altogether. And, how do you know who Andy Cohen even is?

by Anonymousreply 4809/03/2013

r46 - Cohen isn't responsible for what other people laugh at. The point is, you don't know what his intention was. It's ridiculous to get all puffed up about something you don't even understand. If you go looking for something to be offended about, you'll find it.

by Anonymousreply 4909/03/2013

Oh, I'm sorry, R49. I guess you do understand.

by Anonymousreply 5009/03/2013

I'm starting to think Sean Avery doesn't want to cone out because not only is he gay but a bottom to Andy Cohen of all people. Which strips him of any masculinity he had in my book. How do you let a queen stick his dick in your booty and fuck you?

by Anonymousreply 5209/03/2013

It would only surprise straight people and anti-social gay people r51. Those of us who interact with actual gay men have no cause for surprise.

by Anonymousreply 5309/03/2013

LOL @ R52.

by Anonymousreply 5409/03/2013

I'm amazed that someone would marry that vicious, vapid queen.

by Anonymousreply 5509/03/2013

I think Michael musto is about to write a story on this rumored engagement andy responded to Michael on twitter to clarify something that he's going to post soon.

by Anonymousreply 5609/03/2013

Sean just tweeted this link to Andy and said "busted"...

by Anonymousreply 5709/03/2013

WTF does the instagram at R57 show? I tried that link and through Sean's Twitter and got nothing

by Anonymousreply 5809/03/2013

Link at r57 opens to a blank screen for me, too.

by Anonymousreply 5909/03/2013

maybe it was a pic of Andy's face? that's pretty busted if you ask me

by Anonymousreply 6009/03/2013

They are clearly just bros. Some of yall are so thirsty and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 6109/03/2013

Here's what Sean posted:

by Anonymousreply 6209/04/2013

Who gives a shit? Andy is a talentless, mediocre, egocentric and vulgar pseudo-journalist responsible for some of the worst television programs in history, and Sean is a washed up hockey player with some very serious issues with boundaries, power and uncontrollable narcissism.

I cannot imagine two less likeable characters. All I can say is that, if this is not a ruse to appear in the media in order to stroke their egos and think that they are super important (when clearly, they are not) - they deserve each other. Vapid, superficial, annoying, dull and cunty queens.

In fact, couldn't they turn straight and stop embarrassing the rest of us? Please. The breeders can have them, for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 6309/04/2013

Sean Avery posted the link of him and Andy being engaged on on his instagram page. I'm glad he is out the closet. He seems more happy now.

by Anonymousreply 6409/04/2013

Cosy on 4th of July.

If it's only a "showmance" they've been going at it for a while.

by Anonymousreply 6509/04/2013

It looks like the picture is no longer on Sean Avery's instagram. He couldn't take the heat. There were lots of comments and now rumors on twitter all asking if he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 6609/04/2013

These two twats are just looking for attention. God, you people are so gullible.

Sean Avery is a narcissistic bitch but he isn't a 'mo.

by Anonymousreply 6709/04/2013

Sean Avery just took the pic down off his instagram. The NHL fangirls were pissed at the thought that he is hinting that he is gay. Luckily there is a screen shot.

by Anonymousreply 6809/04/2013

whatever dude

by Anonymousreply 6909/04/2013

Sean cleared his twitter postings. I wonder if he thought people wouldn't believe he was gay. And now that people are running with it he is now back in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 7009/05/2013

I'm all for same-sex marriage for those who want it, but isn't an "engagement" taking it too far?

by Anonymousreply 7109/05/2013

Is the show going to be an hour in the fall?

by Anonymousreply 7209/05/2013

Poor Andy,no wonder he's been listening to the Brokeback mountain soundtrack recently..he must be head over heels in love with Sean to let this happen..

Btw Lainey gossip posted an article about it

by Anonymousreply 7309/06/2013

r71 - What would you call the period between when a couple decides to wed and the actual wedding, other than an engagement? You think that when gays do it, the next instant after we decide to take the plunge, we should just hold hands, inhale our favourite cookies deeply, and pronounces ourselves married to avoid an 'engagement?'

by Anonymousreply 7409/06/2013

Nobody's checking for either of these famewhores anyway.

by Anonymousreply 7509/06/2013

R73 I hated that Lainey Gossip write-up it was a whole bunch of nothing. Yahoo Sports and The Fame Driven had the best write-ups on Andy Cohen and Sean Avery.

by Anonymousreply 7609/06/2013

So where are the links to those write-ups, R76?

by Anonymousreply 7709/07/2013

Here Is the yahoo one R77

by Anonymousreply 7809/07/2013

Cohen is the human equivalent of the movie "Cruising". Annoying, silly, OTT, stereotypical,and nothing good will ever come from it as far as the gay community is concerned.

And I think he has the potential to kill.

by Anonymousreply 7909/07/2013

Did anyone else notice Andy changed his twitter name from @BravoAndy to now @Andy I heard that the hire execs at NBCuni got on him about bringing BRAVO into he and Sean Avery's mess that they made him change his twitter sn because he was getting too personal with his work name twitter.

by Anonymousreply 8009/07/2013

Interesting R80, I didn't notice that before seeing it here. Looks like he's been scolded by his big bosses. That's a little embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 8109/07/2013

What's with the ambiguous non denials from both of them?

by Anonymousreply 8209/07/2013

Did anyone see the engagement ring Andy had on tonight on watch what happens live?

by Anonymousreply 8309/08/2013

He's not exactly popular with everyone at Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 8409/09/2013

it is not an engagement ring...he has been wearing that on wwhl for months. On his you tube channel in the ask andy segment he was asked about it and he said he bought it for himself as a treat. Nothing more, he was not the ring is ugly and he wears it on that hand to stir drama and rumors about himself. Yes he is a fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 8509/09/2013

I'm not going to watch that stupid network Bravo anymore. Fuck those assholes.

"They think we're gay - hehe!"

Fuck em. I'm better off anyways.

by Anonymousreply 8609/09/2013

A source close to Andy already denied/ debunk it in a new article I read...

The engagement rumors originally came from an email that was sent to a blog called FameDriven ....which has only 22 followers on there you go.

by Anonymousreply 8709/09/2013

On WWHL last night, Danielle Staub forced Andy to admit that he lied about her being fired from the show. Shady Andy had to apologize to her.

I love Danielle.

by Anonymousreply 8809/09/2013

That blog may have put it out there but Andy Cohen and Sean Avery are both responsible for prolonging it's life. Without them playing along with it that rumor would have died on the spot.

This does seem to prove what others have said about Sean Avery being a douchebag and Andy Cohen being a media whore.

by Anonymousreply 8909/09/2013

I read somewhere that publicist/PR would leak info of their clients before it would be confirmed in an official announcement weeks/ months later..but would they leak it to a low-rate gossip blog that was only created in May of this year? I kinda want to believe it because of how random it is ...I mean who would want to make up a story of Andy Cohen and Sean avery engagement? They're not even in anybody's radar....

by Anonymousreply 9009/09/2013

The author of The Fame Driven is Zachary Rivera who use to work at Television networks Fox, and NBC. If you look at the sites "exclusives" everyone of them are television related. I'm willing to bet the sites source works at NBCuniversal.

by Anonymousreply 9109/09/2013

Andy kinda denied it today. He said Sean is straight. That's all he said. Sean is straight.

by Anonymousreply 9209/10/2013

R92, I don't understand why it took almost a week to finally get an answer to that question.

What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 9309/10/2013

"Sean is straight" = "I'm not gay but my boyfriend is."

by Anonymousreply 9409/10/2013

Where or when did he say this R92 ? Was it on his show or online somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 9509/10/2013

R95, here's the article and video..he kinda makes fun of it too...

Thefamedriven blog must be pretty embarrass right now

by Anonymousreply 9609/11/2013

I actually believe the fame driven blog Andy did not seem convincing enough.

by Anonymousreply 9709/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!