Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lady Gaga "Sex Dreams"

One of the new songs premiered during her set at the recent iTunes festival in London. Sounds fucking awesome. Should be the next single.

by Anonymousreply 9209/06/2013

Wow, that's awful.

by Anonymousreply 109/02/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 209/02/2013

She's initiating sex with a woman in the track:

[italic]Heard your boyfriend was away this weekend

Wanna meet at my place?

Heard that we both got nothing to do...

When I lay in bed, I touch myself and think of you

Last night

Damn, you were in my sex dreams

Doing really nasty things

Damn, you were in my sex dreams

Making love in my sex dreams (5x)[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 309/02/2013

Horrible song.

by Anonymousreply 409/02/2013

It's an awesome song. Love the rock sound.

Go to bed, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 609/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 909/02/2013

This is a hot track. Hopefully the next single.

by Anonymousreply 1009/02/2013

Katy Perry is already Queen of Music. She has dethroned them all. She's that good. She rules. The world loves the queen of pop. Everybody wants to duet with the Meryl Streep of music. John Mayer adores the greatest female pop artist on the planet.

Katy will have her 100th #1 again. LOL. Suck it, bitches! Katy Perry has done it again. She really is a true artist.

by Anonymousreply 1109/02/2013

First impression...uninspired subject matter.

by Anonymousreply 1209/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 1309/02/2013

Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga

by Anonymousreply 1409/02/2013

The people on Youtube are apparently loving it, with comments like these being posted by the second:

"can this woman create something that is not insanely amazing?"

"OMG CANT STOP LISTENING"

"She instantly made me a fan with this one"

"Never cared much for her, but I'm liking this song"

"oh man i've been listening to this one non-stop this should definitely be one of the singles"

"OMG , It's fucking perfect...."

"Naughty, provocative, addicting. LOVE IT!!! The sound and beat of it is amazing"

"GAGA u made it again ...love this song ...better than APPLAUSE"

"Naughty, provocative, addicting. LOVE IT!!! The sound and beat of it is amazing"

"Good song to have sex to"

by Anonymousreply 1509/02/2013

Here's a real artist, at link. The Julie Ruin, Kathleen Hanna singing. And that's Kenny Melman on keyboards (aka Herb, without kiki). New album out tomorrow. not a shill, just a fan, wishing that real talent got more PR than graspy hacks like gaga.

by Anonymousreply 1609/02/2013

Lady Gaga is over. That song sucks and it will not be a hit. She's done.

by Anonymousreply 1709/02/2013

R17 is a worried Katy Perry, who knows that nothing on her upcoming album is quite as good.

by Anonymousreply 1809/02/2013

[quote]better than APPLAUSE

Let's not pretend that was hard to top.

by Anonymousreply 1909/02/2013

The song sucks and the truth tends to hurt. Bye Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 2009/02/2013

R18, I kicked Gaga's ass with Firework and I am shitting all over her Applause with my Roar. Gaga can sing about finger fucking herself till the cows come home (or fuck that cow in the name of "art"), meanwhile I, as the new an reigning of Queen of Pop, will continue my ascent to the top of the music charts, where my voluptuous breasts will shoot fireworks illuminating the sky, casting out the demonic shit stains known as Lady Gaga fans.

Kisses, Steffie. ;)

by Anonymousreply 2109/02/2013

It's hilarious how it's such a clear madonna ripoff. Karma i guess.

by Anonymousreply 2209/02/2013

Are you deluded, R22? It's not so much Madonna as it is, say, Janet. The subject matter is almost identical to Janet's "If". Why you whores continue to liken everything Gaga does to Madonna is a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 2309/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 2409/03/2013

Take away radio and Katy Perry is nothing. Her live performances suck shit through a straw. Say what you want about Gaga flopping on the charts but she's a natural on stage.

by Anonymousreply 2509/03/2013

Good song. I like.

by Anonymousreply 2609/03/2013

R15, of course they are, they're her little monsters cult followers. They probably think it's "OMG! Amazing! The best thing ever in the world" even when she takes a dump. Which is what much of her music sounds like anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2709/03/2013

LOL her hair.

Maybe she's talking about a gay dude and not a woman. Both could have boyfriends ya know. I like the dirty lyrics but the music is horrid!

by Anonymousreply 2809/03/2013

GaGa has completely lost her lustre if she can only turn out this kind of shit now. What the fuck happened? Will we be seeing her on VH1's One Hit Wonders in a few years?

by Anonymousreply 2909/03/2013

Katy Perry's voice makes me want to gauge my eyes out. Lady Gaga can sing pretty well compared to a lot of these so-called pop divas. I have an old clip of her singing "Someone To Watch Over Me" live in a bar in NYC and she sounded great. I don't think many of those divas could pull that off.

by Anonymousreply 3009/03/2013

come on this is pretty bad, it has to be a joke

by Anonymousreply 3109/03/2013

[quote]Katy Perry's voice makes me want to gauge my eyes out

Her voice sounds like a goat dying. And that's with autotune.

by Anonymousreply 3209/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 3309/03/2013

Exactly R32.

by Anonymousreply 3409/03/2013

[quote]Katy Perry!

[quote]Lady Gaga!

Girls, girls! They both suck!

by Anonymousreply 3509/03/2013

WOW!!! She's SO innovative...and edgy! She's REALLY pushing the envelope with this song! Nobody's EVER done anything like this before! LADY GAGA has broken new ground!!! You think you made history, Miley Cyrus? Well THINK AGAIN!!!

by Anonymousreply 3609/03/2013

Katy Perry is already Queen of Music. She has dethroned them all. She's that good. She rules. The world loves the queen of pop. Everybody wants to duet with the Meryl Streep of music. John Mayer adores the greatest female pop artist on the planet.

Katy will have her 100th #1 again. LOL. Suck it, bitches! Katy Perry has done it again. She really is a true artist.

by Anonymousreply 3709/03/2013

this sounds like a song from 1987

by Anonymousreply 3809/03/2013

It's just really bad. I almost feel sorry for her. You try way too hard, girl.

by Anonymousreply 3909/03/2013

The audio is poor but I like the song. I bet it will sound better recorded. And Lady Gaga has had more then one hit R29.

by Anonymousreply 4009/03/2013

Exactly, r38. So much Gaga stuff sounds like mediocre synthpop tacky dance crap from the 1980s that would never have been considered cool back then. It would have been seen as mainstream pap churned out by "hit making factories", performed by obscure singers who've now completely disappeared. Back then, a truly cool singer would never have hung around with a teeny bop band like One Direction and told them they deserve all their success. The truly hilarious thing is that Gaga tries to add some kind of post-punk/"New Wave" vocals to it, which her Little Monsters will all think is incredibly original and innovative because they don't know anything about music before 2010 since their average age is 14.

by Anonymousreply 4109/03/2013

[quote]Should be the next single.

What's a "single"?

by Anonymousreply 4209/03/2013

gaga will soon probably cover this (song and video!)

by Anonymousreply 4309/03/2013

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

by Anonymousreply 4409/03/2013

Madonna's latest music sounds like a cow taking a dump compared to Gaga's new music. Of the songs she performed during the iTunes showcase, "Aura" and "Sex Dreams" are the best. Madonna would kill for those kinds of tracks these days. It's not just Gaga's fans, but critics alike are favorably singling out those two songs, most of them saying "Sex Dreams" is a Janet Jackson-esque ode to '90s R&B (it is lyrically similar to Janet's "If"), and a sister song to the brilliant "Heavy Metal Lover" from BORN THIS WAY.

by Anonymousreply 4509/03/2013

R45, an ever increasing number of critics is actually pointing out what a boring load of hot air Gag's songs are.

by Anonymousreply 4609/03/2013

Not bad. I want to hear the studio version.

R13 holy fuck Adele looks about 45 in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 4709/03/2013

I heard many of her past songs previewed live, and they sounded nothing like the final versions. I'm sure the material she performed will be great on the actual release.

It's amazing how toned down she's become, which ironically is what the public was asking for now. Nothing they're trashing her for doing it. Make up your freaking minds already!

by Anonymousreply 4809/03/2013

She's out of ideas. Her shtick is starting to look like what she did before.

Time to do a naked Sex book, and have some out of wedlock kids.

by Anonymousreply 4909/03/2013

[quote]an ever increasing number of critics is actually pointing out what a boring load of hot air Gag's songs are.

madbot, get over it. Your queen is over, except in the Vegas act arena. You have your memories.

by Anonymousreply 5009/03/2013

[quote]I kicked Gaga's ass with Firework and I am shitting all over her Applause with my Roar.

Roar is a rip-off, and Perry is safe for Middle America to digest. Her song is boring as fuck. She's not going to last much longer either. She's not versatile.

by Anonymousreply 5109/03/2013

[quote]GaGa has completely lost her lustre if she can only turn out this kind of shit now. What the fuck happened? Will we be seeing her on VH1's One Hit Wonders in a few years?

One hit? Go to bed, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 5209/03/2013

[quote]Perry is safe for Middle America to digest. Her song is boring as fuck. She's not going to last much longer either. She's not versatile.

You got that right. Perry went from being dark haired and bubbly to sporting blue hair and weird things on her head ala Gaga, which showed her to be a follower instead of a leader. She has not real passion and is too sugary sweet.

[quote]madbot, get over it. Your queen is over

Ha! And THEN some.

by Anonymousreply 5309/03/2013

HQ. She has a lot of great songs on the set.

by Anonymousreply 5409/03/2013

[quote]Perry is safe for Middle America to digest. Her song is boring as fuck. She's not going to last much longer either. She's not versatile.

Agree 100%. She's as whitebread as they come. Her songs are catchy but there is absolutely nothing interesting about her music or image.

And critics saying Gaga's songs are full of hot air? Please. As I recall the critics praised MDNA when even Madonna's most hardcore fans, if they're honest with themselves, know it was a piece of bland, phoned in shit.

by Anonymousreply 5509/03/2013

Well, good title...

by Anonymousreply 5609/03/2013

"Go to bed, gramps."

You need a new insult, cuntlette.

Why don't you steal one from someone else like Googoo does?

by Anonymousreply 5709/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 5809/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 5909/03/2013

"She answers only to herself."

That's what you call a captive audience.

Really, Gaga Monster cuntlette. Give it a rest. Your every flatulent post loses more fans.

This isn't a horse race, cuntlette.

by Anonymousreply 6009/03/2013

Love the intro to Swine... very prog rock / Supertramp.

And it's a fucking hot, hot track. Owes a lot to Peaches.

by Anonymousreply 6109/03/2013

None of these songs are Bad Romance. But damn, she took a risk. I appreciate that. I think artpop, the title track, is so good. So Blondie. Her ballad is the epitome of meh, really cliche lyrically. Aura is fantastic and odd. I hate Swine. It just doesn't work. The hip hop song I won't comment on since that's not my genre. Manicure could be a huge, huge hit if the recorded version pops it up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 6209/03/2013

Face it, what GaGa really needs right now is another endless tour to empty stadiums.

by Anonymousreply 6309/03/2013

R63 is delusional with hatred.

by Anonymousreply 6409/03/2013

I think today's teen are sexed out. Were it called Intellectual Dreams it would be a smash. I said the same thing about Physical back in 1981, so I have a pretty good read on these things.

by Anonymousreply 6509/03/2013

R64 clutching his favorite gay word, "delusional", like pearls.

by Anonymousreply 6609/03/2013

It's really sad to see Lady gaga implode this way.

by Anonymousreply 6709/03/2013

R66, still laughably holding out hope that Gaga's career is over. I'd hate to see the poor thing when ARTPOP debuts at #1.

by Anonymousreply 6809/03/2013

The title track is totally giving me a Eurythmics vibe.

by Anonymousreply 6909/03/2013

AURA just slays. Siiiiccckk song...

by Anonymousreply 7009/03/2013

R69, that sounds kind of like Depeche Mode to me.

by Anonymousreply 7109/03/2013

For just a week, R68. And then....

by Anonymousreply 7209/03/2013

R72, are you speaking about MDNA's embarrasingly legendary freefall? I'd be ashamed if I was her, too.

by Anonymousreply 7309/03/2013

Lady Gaga is art. Lady Gaga is pop.

by Anonymousreply 7409/03/2013

All those songs sound like open invitations for today's troubled teens to experiment with the terrifying new drug scourge, Molly.

by Anonymousreply 7509/03/2013

R73, please learn to use the subjunctive tense. You recall the subjunctive tense, don't you? It was taught in 3rd grade English and is used during periods of wishing, hoping and several other occasions.

by Anonymousreply 7609/03/2013

Don't change the subject, R76. Let's talk some more about ARTPOP's inevitable #1 debut.

by Anonymousreply 7709/03/2013

Here's the entire show. Girlfriend is fierce.

by Anonymousreply 7809/03/2013

R69 I'm hearing a bit of Blondie too, Rapturesque.

Man I wish more make pop stars would perform almost completely naked.

by Anonymousreply 7909/03/2013

It's a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 8009/03/2013

[quote]It's a train wreck.

But enough about your face.

by Anonymousreply 8109/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 8209/03/2013

Nope, your lame retort won't distract for the reality: she's a train wreck - musically and 'performance' wise...

by Anonymousreply 8309/03/2013

LADY GAGA IS QUEEN OF POP HONDURAS!!!

by Anonymousreply 8409/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 8509/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 8609/04/2013

Quelle dommage!

by Anonymousreply 8709/04/2013

It's a shame she really didn't live up to the hype of her earlier career, she seemed to hold such promise. But with failure of her recent tour (the half-empty venues and giveaway tickets) and this perplexingly bad music she has recently released, it certainly points to a career following the "Milli Vanilli Curve".

It's so sad, in a way.

by Anonymousreply 8809/04/2013

Wearing Cher's old outfit, shouting C'mon!, and pumping her fist in the air.

She's such an innovator!

by Anonymousreply 8909/04/2013

Looks like she went through Cher's garbage and fished out her old wig as well - Lady Garbage indeed.

by Anonymousreply 9009/04/2013

[quote]with failure of her recent tour (the half-empty venues and giveaway tickets)

Whaa?? Wishful thinking on your part. Every venue I saw of the BTW Ball was packed. She cancelled the remainder of the tour on doctor's orders.

by Anonymousreply 9109/05/2013

R91, you can pack a stadium with free tickets and Groupon deals, which was precisely what she did. In south america, she had to change venues from the arena to the PARKING lot of the arena, because no one bought tickets. Her failure was well documented.

by Anonymousreply 9209/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.