Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kanye Paid $3 million To Play for Kazakhstan Dictator

I guess this is the new thing now? Celebs whoring themselves out as court jesters for dictators and terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2013

It isn't really a new thing. They are performers always looking for ways to make money.

Offer them money, they will come.

by Anonymousreply 109/02/2013

Most of these people don't give a shit where they perform or who is paying them. That's why I balk at them lecturing the public on social justice or morality. There are a few here and there who really do practice what they preach but for the most part, these people are hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 209/02/2013

THAT was priceless !

&

THAT is gonna follow his ridiculous closeted ass forever!

by Anonymousreply 309/04/2013

I even threw in a free bj.

by Anonymousreply 409/04/2013

OP, why would Kanye West pay $3 million to be able to perform for some random dictator in a fictitious country. Next you'll tell me that Borat is a real person and married Helena Bonham Carter.

I know Kanye is a wealthy man, and he can do anything he wants, but he would have done a lot better to pay those people to kidnap Taylor Swift and hold her for ransom. And the promise that she will never ever perform live in public again. Ever. Or be photographed. Never ever.

by Anonymousreply 509/04/2013

R5:

by Anonymousreply 609/04/2013

And sometimes they do it literally!

by Anonymousreply 709/04/2013

I'm sick of these greedy celebrities. Do they even have a conscious? How many cars and houses do they need?

by Anonymousreply 809/04/2013

R5...cricket...cricket.

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.