Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Big Brother 15 - Part 8

I mean if McCrea HAS been totally flattened by her.

by Anonymousreply 60009/10/2013

Let the bullying continue!

by Anonymousreply 109/02/2013

What about Amanda's sweet tits?

by Anonymousreply 209/02/2013

Amanda the martyr on bbad teaching Spencer and Andy how to play her game after she's gone -- too funny! Get over yourself!!!!

by Anonymousreply 309/02/2013

GM's giving Amanda her decision after this appalling Cat's Meow commercial. Oh, wait, the one with the bitch who finds that house online for her, her pasty-faced military husband and their little brat is on now.

by Anonymousreply 409/02/2013

Well?

by Anonymousreply 509/02/2013

Ding Dong the Cunt is Dead...

or will be Thursday night

by Anonymousreply 609/02/2013

On Joker Updates:

Amanda is now taking credit for every strategic move throughout the game; explaining every decision and how she was behind each and everyone. She seems to have accepted the fact that her guy is not saving her and she's out this Thursday.

She started telling Spencer that she knew one of the baseball throwers and the screen quickly went to the aquarium. Now that she knows she will not win this game, maybe she'll slip and admit to being Groner's best bud.

by Anonymousreply 709/02/2013

For the guy who asked in part 7 if he should hate Ginamarie, listen to her comment in this clip when talking about Helen (who is Korean) that "all Chinese people look alike":

(and btw notice how they all fucking laugh, those enablers. Is it really that funny, pansy Andy?):

by Anonymousreply 809/02/2013

how does amanda know grodner? what is the rumor?

by Anonymousreply 909/02/2013

Amanda admitted to know people in production due to her time in CBS reality TV. Don't know what that's about but it went to Fish

Amanda said she never came on the show to win. She doesn't need the $$$$ because she makes between $70,000-$90,000 a year.

Andy and Spencer said they make $25,000

Good luck selling houses now Amanda!

by Anonymousreply 1009/02/2013

[quote]Amanda said she never came on the show to win. She doesn't need the $$$$ because she makes between $70,000-$90,000 a year.

doing what? her real estate licence in FL has inactive

by Anonymousreply 1109/02/2013

More disgusting comments from the most disgusting cast ever....

Amanda said she and McRae have fucked in the photobooth multiple times, the shower, the toilet,etc..

Judd wondered if he could get a STD from their left overs

Judd said the night he came back in the house there was so much blood on his sgeets he thought someone had a misscarriage in the bed.

Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 1209/02/2013

Andy and Spencer only make 25,000 a year? Isn't he supposed to be a Professor and Spencer is in a Union. I'd think they make at least 30,000.

by Anonymousreply 1309/02/2013

R7 I read on DL, I think it was Part 6 of this thread, that Amanda knows Mike Boogie from his restaurant. Amanda has been trying to get on a reality show for a long time. Boogie introduced Amanda to Grodner. Amanda eventually was helping Grodner find some real estate and they became friends. She did slip and admit to knowing Grodner on the live feeds one night early on in the game and has never mentioned it again.

by Anonymousreply 1409/02/2013

None of the contestants ever have good jobs. How could they conceivably take three months off work if they were actually doing something that paid well?

"Real Estate Appraiser"? I assume that means Judd squats in foreclosed homes and lowers their value.

by Anonymousreply 1509/02/2013

R14

CBS should not allow that kind of involvement when casting the show.

I'm sure thousands apply to be on. Take someone from the legit pile instead of someone from the hinky pile.

by Anonymousreply 1609/02/2013

Amanda said she was a high end realtor. High end realty in Miami is in the millions (star island etc..). If she makes 80K she is pathetic.

I have a realtor friend here in LA and hell he makes 300K selling mid range houses and he works maybe 3 days a week?

by Anonymousreply 1709/02/2013

Amanda last night on live feeds admitted to her and McCreepy having unprotected sex in every room in the house, in Judd's HOH bed without telling him or changing the sheet, in the photo booth, where Amanda says McCreepy came all over it. Oh she also said she raped him technically because when she first wanted to have sex he said no.

by Anonymousreply 1809/02/2013

I'm hoping "Out" magazine interviews Andy after the show and lets him know how hated he is by the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 1909/02/2013

R16 I agree and if for some sudden miracle Amanda wiggles her way out of eviction this Thursday and goes on to the final two, this is not going to go over very well with the audience. Anything could happen between now and Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 2009/02/2013

I don't think any of them would tell the truth about their salaries, given how much they bash Elissa for having money.

by Anonymousreply 2109/02/2013

R18

They will need hasmat suits when they tear down the BB house.

I have never seen a more gross and disgusting groups of people.

by Anonymousreply 2209/02/2013

R21

How do they even know if she has money or not ?

What does her husband do for a living ?

by Anonymousreply 2309/02/2013

Manduh and McCreep have to be one of the most disgusting "showmances" ever, in any reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 2409/02/2013

Amanda is not a high end realtor. The houses she sells in Florida are around $250,000.

by Anonymousreply 2509/02/2013

[quote]Andy and Spencer only make 25,000 a year? Isn't he supposed to be a Professor and Spencer is in a Union. I'd think they make at least 30,000.

Actually it's Andy and Judd who make $25,000. Spencer never said how much he makes. Andy is not really a professor but an instructor in adult school. He's also a waiter and an improv comedian. He said he was most afraid of telling people about his improv because the houseguests would know he's able to think quick on his feet.

by Anonymousreply 2609/02/2013

They ask if they used condoms in the shower. She says no. "He has a dick this big (gesturing with her hands), who wouldn't rape him?" She says the DR people saw how big McCrae's dick was because they kept asking her about it.

by Anonymousreply 2709/02/2013

The houseguests are asking if Amanda/McCrae had sex in the bathroom. Amanda says "I only blew him in the toilet." Spencer says what if that's a question in the HOH comp and Julie asks "What day did McCrae get a blowjob in the bathroom?"

by Anonymousreply 2809/02/2013

Amanda was going crazy in the backyard last night. She kept yelling "I got taken out of the game by GinaMarie! GinaFuckingMarie!"

She yells to the producers, "Why didn't you screen these people? GinaMarie is taking me out. This fatal attraction, snaggletooth bitch is taking me out. Oh my God, GinaMarie is taking me out of this game, just because she's jealous I found true love and she has this weird obsession with Nick Uhas. This is all that fucking idiot Nick's fault! Why did he have to be here?"

by Anonymousreply 2909/02/2013

McCrae has such beautiful eyes. He really is too beautiful. Does anyone think he looks just like Robert Redford circa 1965?

by Anonymousreply 3009/02/2013

R30

Pass me some of the good stuff you're smoking. Redford ??

by Anonymousreply 3109/02/2013

R29

Amanda is so deluded and nothing is EVER her fault. It's always someone else's or there some sort of subterfuge.

Has there ever been a groups lazier than this bunch. Except for Elissa the rest sleep all day. McRae is never upright.

Used to they weren't allowed to sleep all day. Who would want to purchase feeds of that?

by Anonymousreply 3209/02/2013

I REALLY hope we get a HUGE Amanda vs. Ginamarie fight after the POV ceremony. I want Amanda to bring up her opinion that "Ginamarie is jealous Amanda has a showmance" to Ginamarie's face and say Nick doesn't love her. That would be amazing tv.

btw Amanda either is or was an aspiring comedic actress. Here's a little scene she did ((Natasha Leggero is in it too):

by Anonymousreply 3309/02/2013

here's Amanda advertising 1 of the houses she's trying to sell (I'd say she sells upper middle class real estate-not high end):

by Anonymousreply 3409/02/2013

Amanda is a stupid, stupid, woman.

by Anonymousreply 3509/02/2013

Her style on Big Shot is done better by many many others. She's doing her Big Shot schtick on Elissa. She's not funny or particularly a stand out. She'll fuck anything so she has that in her favor.

by Anonymousreply 3609/02/2013

Why did someone start another part 8 thread?

by Anonymousreply 3709/02/2013

The house looks so dirty and disgusting. Is this group the dirtiest houseguests of all-time? Spencer looks like he should have a cloud of dirt trailing him all the time, like Pig-Pen.

by Anonymousreply 3809/02/2013

I don't know what Amanda has been smoking, but she says she's anxious to leave, because of the house smell.

Nobody has been cleaning, except Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 3909/02/2013

From Jokers:

Amanda has vowed to overshare and make out with McStinky as often as possible in front of GinaMarie because she feels that GM is jealous of their relationship while she has none with Nick.

This week is going to be good. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a physical fight between them. Hopefully, for her sake, Elissa just stays in the background and let these two psychos have at it all week long.

by Anonymousreply 4009/02/2013

When is the replacement nominee ceremony?

by Anonymousreply 4109/02/2013

BREAKING AMANDA/McDIRTY NEWS!!!!!

They were dating before Big Brother

by Anonymousreply 4209/02/2013

This is from the same place that posted the diamond shit. It's complete supposition, OP. Stop trolling.

by Anonymousreply 4309/02/2013

Even if Amanda gets to pick the replacement nominee and selects Elissa, that is still no guarantee for the safety of her or McCrae.

by Anonymousreply 4409/02/2013

Amanda Zuckerman on BIG SHOT, reality TV show

by Anonymousreply 4509/02/2013

Has anyone speculated on what a post-Amanda BB House dynamic might look like?

Obviously McCrae is going to have to align himself with one or more of these people to have any hopes of making it to the end. My guess is that he'll try to snag Judd.

I haven't been watching the feeds but has Andy continued to pretend to be on Team McCranda? If so, McCrae might falsely assume Andy is still in his pocket.

by Anonymousreply 4609/02/2013

A friend just told me that all episodes s of Canada Big Brother are on You Tube. He says it's pretty good. First episode in and there was a HOH, POV nominations.

by Anonymousreply 4709/02/2013

Maybe McCrae (who clearly likes anal) will take up with Andy. An ass is an ass, and Andy's is probably less repellent than Amanda's. Smaller and tighter, too. And as a bonus, he'd probably make less noise than Amanda in and out of bed.

Go for it, McCrae! Any port in a storm. You're playing by prison rules now.

by Anonymousreply 4809/02/2013

I predict McCrae winning HoH next. Seems to be in line with the yo-yo aspect of this show.

by Anonymousreply 4909/02/2013

Looks like McCrae took himself off. Spencer replaced him.

by Anonymousreply 5009/02/2013

[quote]Even if Amanda gets to pick the replacement nominee and selects Elissa, that is still no guarantee for the safety of her or McCrae.

R44, have you ever even watched the show? There's about 7 things wrong in your post.

by Anonymousreply 5109/02/2013

Amanda's pissed at McRae's POV speech . All he said was I'm sorry.

I guess she wanted him to plead her case or something.

by Anonymousreply 5209/02/2013

What do Amanda and McRae see in each other?

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 5309/02/2013

She's looking for a reason to "break it off".

by Anonymousreply 5409/02/2013

Elissa wins HOH this Thursday and out goes McCrae. You are left with: Andy - 1 HOH and 1 POV win GM - 2 HOH wins Spencer - 1 POV win Judd - 1 HOH Elissa - 1 HOH

by Anonymousreply 5509/02/2013

Double eviction and so two HOH's. Hope McCrea goes. He's better liked than she is, but his stink alone should make most of them (maybe not Spencer) want him out.

by Anonymousreply 5609/02/2013

wanna see Amanda's latest meltdown after McRae's decision

by Anonymousreply 5709/02/2013

I read here earlier that Spencer was volunteering himself as replacement nominee. Is that what occurred?

by Anonymousreply 5809/02/2013

Spencer is the replacement nom.

Jesus Christ R42 / R45 is so fucking stupid. That Amanda acting clip was posted on just the previous page of this thread, and that website you posted about Amanda knowing McCrae is BS. Nowhere in the father's tweet did it indicate that.

by Anonymousreply 5909/02/2013

[quote]I'm hoping "Out" magazine interviews Andy after the show and lets him know how hated he is by the gay community.

Why is he hated? I think he comes across as one of the very few sympathetic players this season.

by Anonymousreply 6009/02/2013

R45 - Amanda looks much better there than she does now.

by Anonymousreply 6109/02/2013

Another little gem from The Filthiest People Alive. From Joker's:

[quote]11:56 AM Spencer to McManda: Amanda is a machine that runs on cum juice. Amanda says "I am & I feel very low on juice right now".. NT

by Anonymousreply 6209/02/2013

Why didn't McCrae make a dramatic speech? Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 6309/02/2013

When GM first got HOH Amanda begged her to allow McManda one night alone in there this week.

After all the cum stories I hope GM takes back her OK.

No way would I give up my HOH room for those filthy slags.

by Anonymousreply 6509/02/2013

[quote]No, he comes across as a tattle telling Mary.

Tattle-telling is just game play, and he has been playing well. As for "Mary," I don't see anything wrong with being a bit nelly, and I suspect most gay people are more tolerant than you think.

by Anonymousreply 6609/02/2013

r66, McCranda is hated. Andy worked as their pawn for a loooong time. It would have benefited him earlier to have eliminated them before. Now he is seen by everyone in the jury as their lapdog regardless of this week's events. Having the lapdog reputation doesn't win you votes. People tend to vote for strong game players, not craven opportunists and tattle tales.

by Anonymousreply 6709/02/2013

I hope the words and actions that Amanda, McCrae, Aaryn and Andy have taken during this show haunts their professional and personal lives forever.

To condone and be associated with bigotry is just as bad as spewing the bigoted hate, IMHO.

Andy, as a gay male, should know and understand how hurtful and damaging bigotry is. Shame on him. A true embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 7009/02/2013

Agree with R68. I hate Andy, and Amanda. Not sure what order though.

by Anonymousreply 7109/02/2013

Why would Amanda's dad say she and McCrae are dating? All this seems to add credence to the rumors that Amanda was supposed to win. What better than a guaranteed ally.

by Anonymousreply 7209/02/2013

R70 don't forget Ginamarie. She was making fun of Asians with Amanda just the other night. I noticed after Helen was evicted Aaryn was doing that shit last week too.

I'll say it again-Kaitlyn and Jeremy should thank their lucky stars they got evicted so early. They both had a few questionable comments but were way overshadowed by the bigotry of other cast mates who also lasted longer in the game. Those 2 will escape any long-term consequences.

by Anonymousreply 7309/02/2013

POV is over.

by Anonymousreply 7409/02/2013

Andy and Spencer want "a boy's alliance". I can't with these 2. So lame.

by Anonymousreply 7609/02/2013

Spencer just named the McCrea Andy and Spencer alliance- he said the "Three Way Boys Alliance". Please, BB gods- please, let this name stick....

by Anonymousreply 7709/02/2013

POV is over..so what happened?

by Anonymousreply 7809/02/2013

McCrae removed himself and Spencer went up.

by Anonymousreply 7909/02/2013

Did you see Andy dressed as Dracula when he was officiating Amanda and McCrae's wedding? He even put on pointy elf ears. Did Dracula have pointy ears?

by Anonymousreply 8009/02/2013

Here is McCrae washing out Amanda's asshole after she bleached it with Aaryn.

by Anonymousreply 8109/02/2013

I don't want to see McNasty go to the jury the same day as Amanda, because the jury house will have a field day with her if she has to go alone. Together they would just bully the jury. I have never seen a more obnoxious, self-entitled skank. She is unredeemable. What a damaged human being. Surely CBS will bring her back to this or one of their other reality shows in future seasons. We just can't get enough of evil Dicks or Hantzes, because clearly there is a shortage of reality show contestants. Bleh.

by Anonymousreply 8209/02/2013

That is disgusting, r81...MY GAWD!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8309/02/2013

Andy is a FLOATER!

by Anonymousreply 8409/02/2013

Wasn't it the producers who told McCrae to clean up, because he was starting to smell rancid? I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 8509/02/2013

Spencer said they won't last at all after BB. McRae will be the lazy 13 yr old and Amanda will be the demanding step-mom.

He also said their friends could never mesh

by Anonymousreply 8609/02/2013

R85

According to jokers the DR told them to clean up their bedroom or they were going to get a penalty nom.

There was used condoms around the bed, rancid food, dirty sheets,etc..

by Anonymousreply 8709/02/2013

I really don't understand why the guys especially, hate Elissa.

While everyone slept today she did a mountain of dirty towels that people had been piling up for weeks.

She's cooking Spencer's favorite meal for supper tonight.

Yet, Spencer and Andy are bad mouthing her on the patio.

by Anonymousreply 8809/02/2013

Amanda said she's walking out og the house with Nick's blue hat.

GM said I dare her to try.

by Anonymousreply 8909/02/2013

I'm sure Aaryn is freaking out right now in the jury house wondering what's going to happen to her after the show. I would love to be a fly on the wall the first day she gets back to the real world and googles herself. Hehehe!!!

by Anonymousreply 9009/02/2013

They worry so much about how they're "portrayed," yet they don't seem to measure their words very carefully. Production can't edit IN something they didn't say.

Amanda is psycho and could very well resort to physical abuse by Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 9109/02/2013

I wish GM didn't get all racist with Aaryn in the beginning, because I'm starting to like her now. She can actually be a cool and funny person. As for Amanda, she'll never change her spots.

I'm bewildered with the guys hating on Elissa, maybe because she's Rachel's sister.

by Anonymousreply 9209/02/2013

Elissa is better than all of them. She stays calm and for the most part says thoughtful things. She called out Aaryn on the racism and she cooks and cleans for everyone. They are a bunch of total assholes for hating on her.

by Anonymousreply 9409/02/2013

What's going on in jury right now? Is Helen giving Aaryn a pep talk? "Turn that frown upside-down! You are NOT racist, you are Janelle!

by Anonymousreply 9509/02/2013

Why do you call her GMZ?

by Anonymousreply 9609/02/2013

Gina Marie Zimmerman, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 9709/02/2013

R93

Compared to the dregs of the Earth we've had impersonating HGs this season, I can not see Elissa as demeaning or imperious.

Is she perfect? No, but I wouldn't be either under the circumstances. I am shocked she has stayed as calm and polite as she has. I'd have punched Amanda.

She has done nothing to Andy, Spencer, McRae,etc..yet they bad mouth her constantly.

by Anonymousreply 9809/02/2013

There is only one bad thing about Amanda going this week.

I doubt Julie will have a chance to interview her because of the double eviction.

by Anonymousreply 9909/02/2013

I'll bet Helen is smoking the shit out of Jessie's Parliaments. She tried to sneak a smoke without being caught on camera by hiding over behind the hammock, but BB had to announce "Helen and Jessie---you must smoke in the designated area", or something like that.

Helen said the one promise she made to her husband was that she wouldn't smoke in the house. She told Jessie that Parliaments were the kind she "used to smoke".

FYI Judd told everybody that they weren't allowed to buy more cigarettes when they went to Jury. That is one reason he had BB ask the house guests to retrieve a half-smoked pack he had left in the backyard before he was evicted. Everyone thought that was bitter on Judd's part, since McCrae is running low on cigarettes and Amanda ran out weeks ago.

Judd said they would give him the patch, but not fresh smokes. He said Jessie had an E-Cigarette in her luggage so she was smoking that in the Jury.

I don't miss Helen at all. She made so much noise on the live feeds, running her yap and jogging MILES in the house in the early mornings of a lockdown. I don't blame Production for pushing her off the ledge in the "return to the game" competition.

I mean, allegedly....

by Anonymousreply 10009/02/2013

Why is production such hard asses about cigarrettes ?

If they run out I don't know why they couldn't sell them to them and deduct it from their stipend.

by Anonymousreply 10109/02/2013

It's funny. In the very beginning I pegged Elissa as the one I would come to hate but now I find her to be the most likable in the house. I was fully prepared to hate on her solely on being Rachel's sister, who I LOATHED.

But time and again she has shown that she is kind, respectful and conscientious person. She and Helen are really the only ones to routinely and persistently be against the racist remarks in the house.

Elissa is a lot more savvy than these people are and understand how to portray oneself on camera. She's a "character" for sure, and it gets a little annoying but overall she's the best one this season.

by Anonymousreply 10209/02/2013

Andanother thing, why do they give them such miniscule amounts of liquor ?

1 beer or a glass of wine is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 10309/02/2013

The younger people on these reality shows sure do smoke a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10409/02/2013

r103, I thought they plied them with alcohol so that drama would flow more frequently. An old trick of these reality shows...

by Anonymousreply 10509/02/2013

I know this is off-topic, but this week for the first time TVGN will be showing old Survivor marathons, likely to prime the audience for the new Survivor season starting soon.

They are showing Survivor Micronesia beginning tomorrow, and then Heroes vs. Villains later in the week.

Both are really great seasons...I am a sucker for Parvati, Boston Rob, Coach...even dirty Ozzy.

by Anonymousreply 10609/02/2013

[quote]I'm bewildered with the guys hating on Elissa, maybe because she's Rachel's sister.

It's because she's rich and "doesn't need the money."

by Anonymousreply 10809/02/2013

R108

What does her husband do for a living ?

by Anonymousreply 10909/02/2013

R105

It seems like in the early seasons they got more booze but they get next to nothing the last few years.

I'd keep them buzzed so the feeds would be more interesting

by Anonymousreply 11009/02/2013

he owns several companies and a sports team in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 11109/02/2013

Sexy. Beast. Champion Pooper.

by Anonymousreply 11209/02/2013

Andy said he made it to the finals for being selected on Survivor.

I can not see Andy on Survivor. You have to rough it too much and have lots of physical strength

by Anonymousreply 11309/02/2013

I may have missed something, R107, but the "homophobic" remark looks misplaced and despite your being a typical tobacco-addicted asshole, it is relevant that a lot of the BB people smoke. It shows how low and unstable the show goes to find the kind of trash to keep you and the other "viewers" amused. Like attracts like, of course.

And plenty of gay guys find you disgusting, so don't call a Frau additional names, as if you're the one speaking for us. No thanks on that one.

by Anonymousreply 11509/02/2013

CBS told them they would not be giving them cigarettes to support their filthy habit but would help them quit by supplying patches. Helen kept going on about how nice of CBS to care about their health.

by Anonymousreply 11609/02/2013

R115, you obviously don't know FeedWatcher's history. I followed her stupid-ass blog for a long time and documented examples of her homophobic frau-ery right here on DL starting 2 years ago. She's attempted to sneak back in here from time to time and I'm not the only one who's got her number.

by Anonymousreply 11709/02/2013

Andy thinks Nick flirted with him. (hee hee-really? Would any gay flirt with that sexless thing?)

by Anonymousreply 11809/02/2013

Nick was a schmoozer and a flirt, so I don't doubt he was nice to Andy.

by Anonymousreply 11909/03/2013

McRae is talking with Elissa in the BY. Have no idea where Amanda is.

McRae and Elissa both agree Andy's got to go or he will win the whole thing

by Anonymousreply 12009/03/2013

Elissa and McCrae actually had a civil conversation. I wish they'd team up to get Andy out.

by Anonymousreply 12109/03/2013

Currently watching the live cams, McCrae and Elissa are having a private meeting in getting Andy voted out.

by Anonymousreply 12209/03/2013

Elissa and Amanda are now talking. I really wish Elissa could convince Amanda that Andy is a weasel and can't be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 12309/03/2013

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to jokers Elissa has made a deal to keep Amanda!

by Anonymousreply 12409/03/2013

I hope Elissa comes to her senses. Amanda said it would be a 4 way deal to the end with Am/Mc/El/An

I don't think Andy will switch back to them.

In other news Amanda asked McRae if he'd pay when they go out to eat. He said he'd split the check.

Amanda said she'd get an abortion if she got pregnant because she can't afford a kid right now.

Spencer told them to just have anal sex and blow jobs until they want kids.

Have these idiots never heard of religiously using the pill and condoms ?

by Anonymousreply 12509/03/2013

Andy has told Spencer of the plan to flip the vote.

Andy said he is 100% keeping him but he's going to tell Amanda the opposite.

Then when the vote comes back hinky he will swear he voted to keep Amanda so Elissa had to have been the backstabber.

Me thinks production is working overtime.

by Anonymousreply 12609/03/2013

They were talking how e diary room told them to keep Amanda. Yes they said this out in the open, are we still to believe that Amanda is not going to win.

by Anonymousreply 12709/03/2013

i hope this blows up in andy's face.

by Anonymousreply 12809/03/2013

After finding out the plan GM said Elissa's son looks like a dirty Puerto Rican.

Judd says don't go there

by Anonymousreply 12909/03/2013

If Manduh stays, that's it for me with this show. No way in hell it's not rigged, and it's blatant.

Guntner is a pig.

by Anonymousreply 13009/03/2013

Andy is the most conniving evil elf. I would prefer MAN-duh stay over him. At least MAN-duh says it to Elissa's face, Andy is a two-faced monster. It is infuriating to watch. He really thinks he's something.

by Anonymousreply 13109/03/2013

[quote]The younger people on these reality shows sure do smoke a lot.

Most celebrities do, but then pay big bucks to have teeth whitened. Smoking helps keep you skinny. Jennifer Anniston is a famous smoker. Too early to think of others right now.

by Anonymousreply 13209/03/2013

Of course the producers want Amanda to stay. She is the only one that brings any drama to the show. Without her, the next two or so weeks until the finale will be as dull as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 13309/03/2013

[quote]Have these idiots never heard of religiously using the pill and condoms?

There is no way to "religiously" use birth control.

by Anonymousreply 13409/03/2013

w&w for r50. made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 13509/03/2013

Wil's latest video- Aaryn eviction music video

by Anonymousreply 13609/03/2013

Anyone making deals to keep an OBVIOUS pair in the game is inarguably being led by production. No one thinking for him/herself would be stupid enough to let them both continue.

by Anonymousreply 13709/03/2013

Maybe production convinced Elissa that she'd have a better chance of winning if she went to the final show with Amanda/McCrazy. However, they will not let that happen if she is dumb enough to fall for this ratings grabbing ploy of the producers of this rigged show.

by Anonymousreply 13809/03/2013

I think Nick might be alright for now with GM's obsessiveness towards him. He's being remembered long after he left the show in its infancy.

by Anonymousreply 13909/03/2013

short of telling Elissa she will be in the final two I cannot imagine what Grodner said to her in the Diary room to make her want to keep Amanda. Amanda tortured her, made personal attacks, and made her life living hell in the house so much she contemplated leaving. She made fun of her husband's age, her looks, her kids..I mean Amanda is a vile human being. How does she go in the DR hating Amanda and coming out wanting to work with her?

by Anonymousreply 14009/03/2013

Elissa will lose major, major points if she keeps the tranny in the house. Then there will truly be no one to root for.

by Anonymousreply 14109/03/2013

If that happened, and I were Spencer or Judd or GM, I would literally get up on live TV and claim the show was fixed and walk out. There honestly is nothing anyone could have said to ME, given how much of a cunt Amanda has been, that would have changed my mind. Even if they guaranteed me 500K, I would have said "half a million dollars is not enough to become the most hated person in america." If Elissa does this I will hate her.

by Anonymousreply 14209/03/2013

But then my friend Mandy can turn around and back door Elissa! She doesn't need the money, anyway!

by Anonymousreply 14309/03/2013

[quote]If that happened, and I were Spencer or Judd or GM, I would literally get up on live TV and claim the show was fixed and walk out.

I've always wanted to see someone do that -- the houseguests are welcome to drop out at any moment -- but CBS will not pay for their hotel or airfare unless they stay until the end. They'd literally be walking out onto Coldwater Canyon Blvd all alone.

by Anonymousreply 14409/03/2013

I hope Elissa is just playing McCranda. She said last week she wanted to work with Aaryn but then her goodbye message was "I have nothing to say to you. Have fun jury I guess...or not". Maybe she's doing the same to Amanda?

Either way the Exterminators have now teamed against her. If Elissa doesn't win HOH or POV every time now, she's getting evicted.

by Anonymousreply 14509/03/2013

^ The CBS Studio Center is actually on Laurel Canyon Blvd, but, yeah, if you D.O.R. you're just sort of stranded there.

by Anonymousreply 14609/03/2013

I think she's playing McCranda. And hopefully she'll expose that weaselly Elf on the Shelf in the process.

by Anonymousreply 14709/03/2013

There's probably something in the contract that stipulates that contestants will be punished if they defame the game and saying or even hinting that it is rigged would most likely cost them big time.

by Anonymousreply 14809/03/2013

I'm done with this rigged show, if they keep Amanda (Again).

by Anonymousreply 14909/03/2013

For R146

by Anonymousreply 15009/03/2013

GM called Elissa's little boy "a Puerto Rican dirt fuck."

I really hope she gets called on the carpet for that.

by Anonymousreply 15109/03/2013

Especially on BBAD last night she sat there saying how Amanda was disgusting for talking about Elissa's kids, that no one should do that, they are off limits and it is disgusting.

BBAD was before Elissa got drunk and I saw Amanda pitch her and she seemed to listen but went right to GM and told her everything Amanda said...so I dunno how that changed from BBAD last night to today...unless Grodner did or told Elissa something to change her mind or get her to side with Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 15209/03/2013

R140- I told Elissa that all personal attacks would stop if she kept my bestie and former real estate agent, Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 15309/03/2013

Signature lines like r143 and r153 really debases the discourse around here.

There's plenty to criticize about the show without speculating that its producer masturbates while working.

by Anonymousreply 15409/03/2013

Even if Elissa votes for Amanda, it won't make a difference. She has two votes. Spencer gets Andy, Judd and GM for the tie break. Right? She also exposes Andy to McCrae as the rat he is. Not sure what value is in that though? McCrae thinks Andy is with him too. Still, not sure it makes a difference as McCrae will have no power when Mandy goes.

by Anonymousreply 15509/03/2013

Why would he lie about something like that?

by Anonymousreply 15609/03/2013

stage 18 at CBS Studios...on Radford!

by Anonymousreply 15709/03/2013

If Amanda goes, watch for one more jury member to go back into the house. Or tonight there could be a Pandora's Box with a coup d'etat. So many ways to change things around.

by Anonymousreply 15809/03/2013

After Amanda goes i'll probably stop watching because in my opinion all of the extremely nasty people are gone. As long as Katilin, Jeremy, Aaryn and Amanda and the racist apologist Helen didn't win the 500,000$... I know I can stop watching in peace. Sure the other's are bad especially Ginamarie but I feel she'll be gone soon too. I find myself watching this show routing for people to be sent packing more than staying because the guest this year are so unlikeable. My opinon about Andy is slowly changing... I still think he isn't a good representative of the gay community but to be honest... he could have been a worse representative. I basically hate that he cries so much lol...

by Anonymousreply 15909/03/2013

Feedwatcher reporting that Elissa has now confided to Amanda that she wants to keep her and vote out Spencer. Damn!

by Anonymousreply 16209/03/2013

Some of you just don't get it, that's all I'm going to say.

by Anonymousreply 16309/03/2013

[quote]Feedwatcher reporting that Elissa has now confided to Amanda that she wants to keep her and vote out Spencer. Damn!

If Amanda is saved AGAIN, I won't continue to watch anymore. And, I mean it this time!

by Anonymousreply 16409/03/2013

Amanda does not have the votes.

by Anonymousreply 16509/03/2013

I amazes me that teh Exterminators now hate Elissa for maybe saving Amanda.

It's not like they were offering Eliss any protection or support. They were gunning to evict her.

by Anonymousreply 16609/03/2013

Once again, anyone who makes it to the end wants a villain beside them. Why go up against another popular houseguest and split the vote?

by Anonymousreply 16709/03/2013

puhleeez. They'll all do what production tells them to do.

by Anonymousreply 16809/03/2013

Guys, think about it.

Of all the people left in the house, just whom would you want to be up against in the finale?

There is a jury house filled with anti-Amanda/McCrea cast members. Spencer, Andy, GM and Judd are not thinking finale, just revenge and as much as Elissa has probably been thinking the same a few days ago, it just may be that she's moved on to how to win this game. The only person guaranteed to vote for Amanda or McCrea at this point is Aryan and maybe GM. I'm sure Jessie is in that house making sure no one else gives either of them a vote.

This doesn't mean that Amanda will win if it's her against Elissa at the end, so calm down. It does make for a sure-fire, good vs. evil finale which is, I'm sure, what the producers want.

by Anonymousreply 16909/03/2013

R163 is correct.

Elissa is not going to keep Amanda. She is playing the game, and rather well.

by Anonymousreply 17009/03/2013

I want Elissa in the finals, but Andy seems to hate her, that's why I don't like Andy. Didn't she cook for the guys last night?

by Anonymousreply 17109/03/2013

Andy only hates ON her because it is a distraction. Elissa was the first person to notice every time someone tries to talk game Andy pops in so he started bashing her to everyone else to get the Elissa hating going to distract from him so happening to be there when two people try to break away and talk game. .

by Anonymousreply 17209/03/2013

Production controls all. Whatever the interim distractions, Amanda will win in the end because of her friendship with the Grod-monster.

by Anonymousreply 17309/03/2013

R162 here agree with you, Mia. And I have understood that in past seasons. However, Amanda is making it so difficult ( I really think she is bipolar) that it's painful watching her go after Elissa. As another poster said upthread, I want to Amanda sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 17409/03/2013

How can anyone play the game when all they seem to do is sleep all day? No sooner does a houseguest get up and then they're going back to bed. Some strategy, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 17509/03/2013

They do seem like a lazy bunch, except for Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 17609/03/2013

If they don't have a task, what should they be doing R175? They've been stuck in there for what feels like forever. They're bored. They've schemed and talked to each other to death about the game. I'm sure they're emotionally exhausted as well.

by Anonymousreply 17709/03/2013

I do expect to see Amanda / McCrae; Elissa / husband or Aaryn and ? on a future season of THE AMAZING RACE. I really do.

by Anonymousreply 17809/03/2013

I'd rather watch them sleep than stage stupid weddings or whatever.

Remember when Boogie got the group to form a boy band complete with songs and choreography?

by Anonymousreply 17909/03/2013

Maybe if they put the racists on Amazing Race they'll do something like bring back the Harlem Globetrotters.

I liked that season. You had the husband trying to push his terrified wife down a waterslide, you had those gay bros. Sam McMillen is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 18009/03/2013

how many kids does elissa have?

by Anonymousreply 18109/03/2013

how old is elissa?

how old is elissa's husband?

by Anonymousreply 18209/03/2013

i threw up when they showed braychel on sunday.

she is as gross looking/sounding as ever.

that selfish cow is never going to have a baby.

braychel baby is a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 18309/03/2013

So Elissa and Amanda have exchanged rings as promises to each other...apparently Elissa/Andy/McCranda alliance?

by Anonymousreply 18409/03/2013

R181

Elissa has 1 son and she's the step-mom to 2 of her husband's kids

by Anonymousreply 18509/03/2013

Guntner is ridiculous with this shit. This season is worse than ever.

by Anonymousreply 18609/03/2013

I blame this turn about all on the producers.

-Ellissa was the first to get smart about McManda. She said a duo has to be broken up and should have been done weeks ago.

-She has been saying for a few weeks that Andy can not be trusted. That he's lying to both sides

-She has been verbally and emotionally assaulted by McManda

Now she no longer wants to break up a duo who will always choose each other.

Now she has placed blind faith and trust that Andy can be trusted?? She knows he can't and thisplan depends on his involvement

Now she's going to work with the cunt who made her life hell? The cunt who threatened to cut Elissa's throat? The cunt who said such terrible stuff about her son and husband?

This is manufactured 100% by production. Ijust can'y understand how Elissa fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 18709/03/2013

People would stop tuning in, if Amanda gets saved again. Because, it would show that Big Brother is all fake. Elissa cannot possibly save her, after putting her through Hell, unless the producers are coaxing Elissa to save her.

by Anonymousreply 18809/03/2013

Elissa is starting to realize that the other 4 have an alliance tht doesn't include her, so she is going to the only other alternative.

It may be a smart move. She could win in a final 2 vs. Amanda or McCrae.

by Anonymousreply 18909/03/2013

No, Amanda and McCrae would vote Elissa out. They would both end up in the finals, and maybe with Andy.

by Anonymousreply 19109/03/2013

R161, is "homophobic frau" a "derogatory sexist epithet" in your eyes? If it is, I find that terribly amusing. But that's what FeedWatcher is. Do your homework.

For the record GM's exact remark was "That is kid is a Spanish Puerto Rican fucking dirt-" before Judd cut her off.

I'm in love with a poster on another board who wrote re: Andy "Who knew Garanimals came in adult sizes?"

by Anonymousreply 19209/03/2013

We don't know what ellissa was told in the diary room. I'm sure in their contract it says that production can tell them at any time who to vote for and they must comply. Im assuming that Elissa was told about the exterminator 4 so why not switch sides she's in a pickle anyway. Who knows maybe she was guaranteed America's vote .

by Anonymousreply 19309/03/2013

Expect the expected.

by Anonymousreply 19409/03/2013

LOL BB W&W

by Anonymousreply 19509/03/2013

Amanda told Andy that she gave Elissa some earrings and Elissa gave her her wedding ring to show she would vote to keep Amanda. Andy told Spencer, Judd and GM and said he was still voting to keep Spencer. Amanda is still going to be shocked. She thinks Andy will vote for her. I hope Elissa gets kicked out in the second elimination.

by Anonymousreply 19709/03/2013

There's too much time between nominations and eviction! The element of surprise was ruined in Helen's eviction, and all I wanted to see was her melt into a puddle and be carted off! Now Amanda Grodner gets to stay after making everyone's summer hell? There couldn't be a more boring finale with the 4 boys, which is where this was going, but this is so frickin' unbelieveable.

by Anonymousreply 19809/03/2013

Y'all are too gullible.

by Anonymousreply 19909/03/2013

If Andy pulls this off with Amanda still going home, he is diabolical!

by Anonymousreply 20009/03/2013

The only thing is that Elissa is better at challenges than McCrust and Amandog. But first, I still don't think Andy will vote with El/McRanda alliance.

by Anonymousreply 20109/03/2013

[quote]and BTW Spencer is a perv who jokes about child porn so in a way he is worse than Amanda.

Give it a break already. If you actually watch the footage, it's clear he was making fun of McRae. You may question his taste, but he wasn't joking about child porn. He was joking about McRae liking child porn.

by Anonymousreply 20209/03/2013

I think I'm just going to skip Thursday night, since MAN-duh is getting saved again, because the producers want her to win.

All bunch of rubbish and fakery.

by Anonymousreply 20309/03/2013

ugh....seriously if Amanda is saved...I am dropping BB forever. The show is obviously fixed.

by Anonymousreply 20409/03/2013

[quote]You don't understand that referring to women as fraus is sexist? Seriously?

Wow, you'd better never visit Germany.

by Anonymousreply 20509/03/2013

Pretty much everyone is saying that Amanda will be saved and they are prepping Elissa for the quiz part of the first hoh for double eviction. so look for Spencer to go, Elissa to win hoh, put up GM and Judd, GM to be voted out leaving McCranda, Elissa, Andy and Judd in final 5 with Amanda.McCrea. Andy and Judd all competing for hoh in an endurance challenge.

It will go like this

McCrea will win second HoH - Judd and Andy up, Judd goes home

Amanda wins HoH - Elissa and Andy up - Andy goes home

Elissa wins fina HOH - Keeps Amanda

Amanda wins BB

by Anonymousreply 20609/03/2013

Is it really true Elissa went into the DR feeling one way about Manduh, and came out with the new plan?

by Anonymousreply 20709/03/2013

I really hope viewership drops sigificantly after Thursday when the general public start to realize that it's rigged for that tranny bitch.

by Anonymousreply 20809/03/2013

So CBS would actually allow Guntner to reward the racism? aMANduh is just as bad Aryan, and everything she's said is documented. I can't imagine Mrs. Moonves would be very happy about this. It's one thing for producers to manipulate a reality show, but the fact that there has been scrutiny over the blatant racism should make someone kick her ass out without getting any damn money.

by Anonymousreply 20909/03/2013

What the hell is r210 babbling about?

by Anonymousreply 21109/04/2013

Julie Chen was just on Letterman. She briefly addressed the racist and homophobic remarks and unpleasant tenor of BB.

Without naming Aaryn, she said that the last house guest evicted was college educated, a very pretty young woman, who seemed surprised that she had said anything wrong. Julie then added, that the "houseguest" then brushed off her racist and homophobic remarks by saying that she was from Texas and "that's the way we talk."

Julie said that she doubted that everyone from Texas shared the "houseguest's" views. Some audience applause.

It was not all of what all y'all want to hear, but Chen did pretty good. She did not make excuses for anyone based on their background or environment, and she twice included the word "homophobic" when referencing the language and prejudice of the BB house. Not bad.

Letterman said something in response, but I don't remember what. It showed he had some awareness of the situation. I am sure someone else here was paying closer attention.

by Anonymousreply 21209/04/2013

This parsing of the word "frau" is seriously making me lose my shit. FeedWatcher is a homophobic cunt. There, I dropped the C-word, have at it.

Spencer said tonight that America must be cheering them on getting rid of "that huge bitch and the little hippy dude."

by Anonymousreply 21309/04/2013

Julie addressed the homophobia? How be giving them their own show?

by Anonymousreply 21409/04/2013

Kaitlin is getting raked over the coals on twitter for her bigoted comments. She saying her use of the N word was from a rap song and she caught herself after she said it-her twitter avatar is a picture of her posing with a young black woman! Oh well....

by Anonymousreply 21509/04/2013

Feedwatcher is a stupid cunt. We've long since established this.

by Anonymousreply 21609/04/2013

I think Andy is still with the Exterminators but playing both sides cuz that's his game. At this point, Amanda thinks she has Andy's vote but I don't think she does. It looks like McCrae and Elissa will vote to evict Spencer with Andy and Judd voting to evict Amanda resulting in a tie. Ginamarie will obviously evict Amanda. Unless Andy changes his vote, I think we're still going to get rid of the bitch. Elissa's new game plan isn't going to change the original plan of getting out Amanda but it will make the moment more dramatic and get the blood on Ginamarie's hands. I just wonder if Amanda will believe Elissa voted to keep her and give her ring back? lol

by Anonymousreply 21709/04/2013

Andy is making a mistake. He should be sticking with his original alliance for better or worse. Going with the floaters probably is making him feel safer but he can't beat Spencer or Judd. He has a chance against McCranda and Elissa. He could walk away with a million but he's blowing it.

by Anonymousreply 21809/04/2013

Well, you've got to understand 218, it's probably the only thing he's ever had the opportunity to blow.

by Anonymousreply 21909/04/2013

LOL, R219.

by Anonymousreply 22009/04/2013

Oh don't be mean R219. I'm sure Andy has given oral sex to several people.

This is just the biggest thing he's ever had the opportunity to blow.

by Anonymousreply 22109/04/2013

It's not a million, it's 500K. I think.

by Anonymousreply 22209/04/2013

Anyone else think Amanda looked seriously drugged in a couple of the DR sessions? GM keeps saying that production is giving her drugs. I bet she takes adderall along with the xanax. That could explain her insane and aggressive behavior. She is obviously unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 22309/04/2013

Yes, Amanda is known to take Adderall. Early this season she would hoard the doses given to her by the diary room and take them all before competitions, thinking that would give her an edge. That's what happened when she had her "Shaniqua" freakout with Candice during that veto competition.

by Anonymousreply 22409/04/2013

Elissa had to be promised final 2 to side with Manduh.

by Anonymousreply 22509/04/2013

[quote]McCrae has such beautiful eyes. He really is too beautiful. Does anyone think he looks just like Robert Redford circa 1965?

No, but I think he looks just like Sara Gilbert circa 1996.

by Anonymousreply 22609/04/2013

There is no way MANdy would stay in that house this week without production intervention.

by Anonymousreply 22709/04/2013

Judd was pissed last night because of the "ghosts" aka Production. He flipped the bird to one of the cameras during BBAD.

by Anonymousreply 22809/04/2013

They should ALL be pissed. It's one thing to manipulate for drama, but this blatant game shit is ridiculous. That vile tranny in the final or winning would be heinous.

by Anonymousreply 22909/04/2013

Yall are just jealous because of Amanda's awesome game play. Evel Dick was a bully and won. Bullies win at BB and in real life. It's just the way the world works.

Amanda has controlled that game since the beginning except for the last few weeks but is going to come out of it and still be on top.

Just remember, nice guys and gals finish last.

by Anonymousreply 23009/04/2013

I don't know whether to believe Andy or not. He lied continuously to Helen and he still runs to tell McCrae and Amanda everything. He could be playing Spencer to make himself look better on the jury. He kept telling Helen he was keeping her. I hope he is telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 23109/04/2013

I don't see why Andy would keep Manduh. He has a better shot of winning against Spencer, GM,etc. The only reason for him to keep her is if he was told to do so.

by Anonymousreply 23209/04/2013

I heard Amanda went out to be on The Bachelor, and even made the finalists(but not the very final cut)

Imagine her on the Bachelor...

by Anonymousreply 23309/04/2013

aMAN DUH has a history with CBS she was on some reality show with Todd Glass (how she knew some of the production crew throwing balls at her). Her game play was shit. She let Helen run the show until Andy ran and told her that Helen wanted Amanda and McCrea nominated during his HOH. SO they wanted Helen out and got Aryan to do it. Once Helen was gone, there was not strategy it all went to shit. Elissa dared to nominate McCrea and Amanda lost her mind and tortured her so bad she would not come out of her hoh room. Even after Amanda won the veto she went after Elissa calling her trash as she pulled McCrea off the block. She made fun of her kids, her husband, her looks hell she threatend to kill her in her sleep. This week all she cried and complained about was she was going home before Elissa. That she would walk off the show and kill herself if Elissa got further than she did. Even as soon as monday nights BBAD - a MAN DUH went to Elissa to talk game, Elissa listened then went right to GM to tell her what she said and laugh about it.

THEN - Elissa is called to DR room after she has a few glasses of wine - comes out and goes right to Amanda and McCrea saying she wants to save a MAN Duh...

by Anonymousreply 23409/04/2013

How can you say my strategy is shit when I have production on my team? Sounds like a winning strategy to me.

by Anonymousreply 23509/04/2013

hahahahaha

Elizabeth Owens, mom of Aaryn Gries, mad at CBS for having Julie Chen confront her daughter upon her eviction:

by Anonymousreply 23609/04/2013

From Jokers

McCrae gets in bed with his late night snack and Amanda says, "I JUST WASHED THE SHEETS." And threatens him if he spills anything. He put a towel under his bowl. Amanda,"I thought you were just getting chips. That is way more than chips."

Sounds like Amanda is getting ready to dump McCrea

by Anonymousreply 23709/04/2013

R206 after this turnabout with Elissa, I tend to believe you.

by Anonymousreply 23809/04/2013

Is there any hope that Elissa will indeed blindside that bitch?

by Anonymousreply 23909/04/2013

Did someone post the LA Ti mes interview with Aaryn's mother? If not here it is.

by Anonymousreply 24009/04/2013

Actually, I suspect Amanda might have gone off Adderall. It would explain the weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 24109/04/2013

R240 look just 4 posts above yours...already posted. Damn people are slow.

by Anonymousreply 24209/04/2013

Oh dear lord. This made me laugh so hard. Especially the pics of Elissa and Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 24309/04/2013

I will no longer watch BB if Amanda stays. Shame on you BB.

by Anonymousreply 24409/04/2013

r243

That link is hysterical. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 24509/04/2013

I wish BB would rig some sort of pandora box type penalty where McCrae had to cut that hair. And maybe take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 24609/04/2013

R244 you sound like Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 24709/04/2013

***The love endures***

first there was Romeo and Juliet

then there was Tony and Maria

there was Oliver and Jenny

and now.... McCrae and Amanda

what a crock of shit.

by Anonymousreply 24809/04/2013

Man they really went all out to make Amanda a sympathetic character tonight.....

by Anonymousreply 24909/04/2013

If you think Amanda is going this Thursday, it depends on how Andy will vote. Elissa and McCrae are keeping her. Judd is voting her out. Which way will Andy vote?

by Anonymousreply 25009/04/2013

What Elissa tells Amanda and what she tells the diary room are often two different things.

by Anonymousreply 25109/04/2013

Seeing that filthy bedroom made me want to puke. Not sure how much longer I can tolerate Mcranda on my TV screen.

by Anonymousreply 25209/04/2013

I think Elissa will end up voting to evict Amanda, she'll get voted out 3-1 and then she and McCrae will REALLY know Andy was disloyal.

I can't stand the way Andy sips his beverages in his "Andy cup" out of a straw. He has this sinister, bug-eyed look on his face.

by Anonymousreply 25309/05/2013

What is this ring that people keep talking about? Elissa gave Amanda her wedding ring?

by Anonymousreply 25409/05/2013

If you are watching Big Brother on TVGVN, Amanda and GinaMarie are having a huge fight right now.

by Anonymousreply 25509/05/2013

This fight is FANTASTIC! Amanda brought up GM's bulimia and GM brought up the guy Amanda was dating when she entered the house.

by Anonymousreply 25609/05/2013

The fight was hugely entertaining but it ultimately looked staged to me. At the end of it GM actually looked at the camera and said "And...SCENE, Big Brother."

Brava, Grodner.

by Anonymousreply 25709/05/2013

GM does that all the time, she always comments to the camera on what just happened

by Anonymousreply 25809/05/2013

I know she does, R258, but this was different. "And...SCENE" is something acting students say when they finish a scene in class. How would GM know about that. It seemed very suspicious to me.

by Anonymousreply 25909/05/2013

I haven't seen it yet (on the west coast) but she probably has taken acting courses as part of her pageant background.

by Anonymousreply 26009/05/2013

After the fight Elissa came downstairs from her nap and Amanda filled her in. She told her McCrae and the others just sat there at the table and Judd/Andy laughed at one point, "ennabling" GM.

Amanda: The guys here are pussies.

Elissa (munching on chips): These are the crappiest guys I've ever met.

Oh, and by the way, according to Amanda GM has not one but two clit rings.

by Anonymousreply 26109/05/2013

And according to GM, Amanda has a 50 pound vagina.

by Anonymousreply 26209/05/2013

[quote]"And...SCENE" is something acting students say when they finish a scene in class. How would GM know about that. It seemed very suspicious to me.

There was some pasty faced pudge boy from a past season who used to say "and scene" all the time and when they voted him out he said it with all this anger. Black hair. Nerdy guy.

by Anonymousreply 26309/05/2013

[quote]"And...SCENE" is something acting students say when they finish a scene in class. How would GM know about that.

Everyone knows that. It's not arcane knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 26409/05/2013

[quote]What is this ring that people keep talking about? Elissa gave Amanda her wedding ring?

I imagine her real ring has a huge rock; I doubt she brought the real thing into the house.

by Anonymousreply 26509/05/2013

Started watching the current season of Canada Big Brother on you tube. That's the one to watch. It's pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 26609/05/2013

Big Brother Canada episode 1 from February 2013 on youtube.

Holy shit! Their house is a luxury palace compared to the CBS one.

by Anonymousreply 26709/05/2013

Watching episode one of Big Brother Canada.

On the first night-before they've even explored the house, one of the houseguests finds it and when she answers it is told she's head of household and she needs to pick 2 people for nomination-and she can't tell anyone. This is like 20 minutes into the game.

That house is pretty amazing. Even the Have Not room isn't as bad.

by Anonymousreply 26809/05/2013

GM vs Aman-duh

by Anonymousreply 26909/05/2013

So who is up and who's going home?

by Anonymousreply 27009/05/2013

Gina Marie is epic.

by Anonymousreply 27109/05/2013

Big Brother Canada sucked. Very bland HGs, no male eye candy at all and the gay HG was a flaming stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 27209/05/2013

If you want to keep talking about Big Brother Canada then create a thread for it. If you don't like BB US then stop commenting on it.

by Anonymousreply 27309/05/2013

Amanda needs a new wardrobe to complement her fuller figure. All of the weight gained is in her massive chest and jiggly thighs. Do they do the clothing comp every season?

by Anonymousreply 27409/05/2013

Amanda said earlier today she might just refuse to leave if she gets evicted. This I gotta see.

by Anonymousreply 27509/05/2013

So help me God, if Amanda doesn't leave tonight, I'll show up at the Big Brother house, kick down the door and drag her out by her hair.

by Anonymousreply 27609/05/2013

Wednesday’s Big Brother (2.2/7) had a 5% bump in the demo from its August 28 show. Maybe it was the return of all those previously blacked out Time Warner Cable subscribers in LA, NYC and Dallas, but the longtime reality series also saw its Wednesday viewership hit a high for its 15th season with 6.60 million watching.

The previous Wednesday viewership high this summer was June 26, when the show pulled in 6.51 million.

by Anonymousreply 27709/05/2013

Tonight's Double Eviction should be even bigger. I didn't know it was the 500th episode. I barely watched Season 9 so I guess I've seen about 475.

by Anonymousreply 27809/05/2013

This is the worst group of people in BB history. I can't stand any of them. I have the feeds and I just can't watch.

by Anonymousreply 27909/05/2013

It makes ZERO SENSE for Elyssa to say what she just said in the DR (keeping Amanda around in the game because she is a bigger target. Production has so swayed her! I hate this!!! Such nonsense! Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 28009/05/2013

I LOVE IT --- responding to the boos from the crowd, Amanda says "So, I gather some of you do not like me". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 28109/05/2013

GOOD BYE AMANDUUUHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 28209/05/2013

Amanda was robbed, she was the best player all season.

by Anonymousreply 28309/05/2013

Amanda eviction rather anti climatic although I am glad elf on a shelf got called out.

by Anonymousreply 28409/05/2013

Hope Elissa whispers to MacRae that she voted for Spencer.

She kept her word ....let's see if he does (even though Amanda got voted out)

He'll probably nominate Andy and Gina Marie.

by Anonymousreply 28509/05/2013

After what his 'queen' said to Andy, I figured MacCrae would put him up.

by Anonymousreply 28609/05/2013

McCrae doesn't know Andy betrayed him and Amanda.

I'm glad Amanda found out about the Exterminators via the Goodbye messages. And that Elissa voted for her to stay. Andy better pray he doesn't have to go to the Jury House.

by Anonymousreply 28709/05/2013

What happened to the Conspiracy theorists?

by Anonymousreply 28809/05/2013

GOODBYE ELISSA

by Anonymousreply 28909/05/2013

Andy should have played nice in his goodbye video. All he did was piss off Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 29009/05/2013

Fuck Andy

His ass is probably loose and shitty.

by Anonymousreply 29109/05/2013

What a dumb show. One minute of show, three minutes of commercials.

Yes, that was not a smart move by Andy. If McCrae ends up on the jury and Amanda tells him, that's two pissed off jurors. Not sure how the rest of the jury will feel about that move.

by Anonymousreply 29209/05/2013

Bye, Elissa...

by Anonymousreply 29309/05/2013

I really like Elyssa, but her face is looking very botoxed tonight.

by Anonymousreply 29409/05/2013

Elissa thinks MACRAE voted to evict Amanda ? How stupid is she ??

by Anonymousreply 29509/05/2013

"She said to play with my heart and not get my emotions involved in the game."

So is Rachel stone-hearted or addle-brained?

by Anonymousreply 29609/05/2013

"I ECSTATICALLY vote to EXTERMINATE Elissa!"

Andy is really going to have to watch his back. The Brenchel Army are EVERYWHERE.

by Anonymousreply 29709/05/2013

Who cares at this point who wins? Also, did anyone notice how Julie handled Amanda as oppose to last week's interview with Aryan? I guess those rumors about Amanda's friendship with the producer is true.

by Anonymousreply 29809/05/2013

Chenbot definitely lobbed softballs at her.

I hope that pussy McCrae goes out next.

by Anonymousreply 29909/05/2013

Of course, MacRae should be next. He can't play for HOH so he'll be put up by The Exerminators. Unless he wins the veto (against four exterminators), he doesn't stand a shot.

And he will be P.I.S.S.E.D when he finds out Andy voted for Amanda, which totally blew Amanda's, MacRae's (and Elissa's) game.

by Anonymousreply 30009/05/2013

So Elissa was the second one evicted?

No more reason to watch for me. I guess Judd is okay, but the rest are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 30209/05/2013

I've liked Judd in the past but he came off tonighf as such a fucking doofus.

CBS deserves a GM/Spencer Final 2 for this shitty season.

by Anonymousreply 30309/05/2013

So if you don't think Amanda or if McCrae is on the jury will vote for Andy, do you think they would vote for GinaMarie over Andy?

by Anonymousreply 30409/06/2013

Damn. I wanted Elissa to win. Andy will win. But really, whoever wins it will honestly be one of the worst winners.

by Anonymousreply 30509/06/2013

Pizzaboy is a lock for f2 because he's a superfan.

by Anonymousreply 30609/06/2013

Uhh, no, he won't. He's probably out on Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 30709/06/2013

Andy and Judd have been eliminated in the HOH comp. Spencer and GM remaining. Will fat fuck win HOH?

by Anonymousreply 30809/06/2013

Who won HOH after McCrae or have they had that HOH contest yet?

by Anonymousreply 30909/06/2013

Thanks r308! I hope GM wins because she will have the balls to kick McNasty to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 31009/06/2013

Fat fuck Spencer won HOH.

by Anonymousreply 31109/06/2013

Spencer won HOH

by Anonymousreply 31209/06/2013

So he will put up McCrae and...?

The other three are in his Exterminator alliance.

by Anonymousreply 31309/06/2013

Why didn't the Chenbot grill Amanda about her racism?

by Anonymousreply 31409/06/2013

What did Elissa and Judd fight about? and why did she think he'd use the veto on her?

by Anonymousreply 31509/06/2013

I've been reading the exchange on Jokers after the double elimination and Andy has been throwing venom towards Elissa since she left the house. What is his deal with her? I had no idea that he hated her so much.

by Anonymousreply 31609/06/2013

I don't understand why McCrae put up Elissa. Wasn't she on their side? She voted for Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 31709/06/2013

[quote]I don't understand why McCrae put up Elissa. Wasn't she on their side? She voted for Amanda.

But he doesn't know that. He still assumes Andy voted to keep Amanda, so he thinks Elissa voted her out.

by Anonymousreply 31809/06/2013

Elissa was stupid for not letting McDirty know Andy voted out Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 31909/06/2013

In her exit interview - Elissa thought McCrea voted Amanda out. Probably why she never went to him, she figured he dumped her. She said "andy looked so shocked.." wow. She is dumb. So she literally had no where to go she had to win the hoh or veto - two things she fails at miserably.

Andy is bashing Elissa in the house to keep the illusion up that he voted for Amanda to stay and Elissa is a snake. All it would take is one of the others to tell McCrea otherwise which probably freaks Andy out.

The jury house is now full of women - Jessie, Helen, Candice, Amanda, Elissa, Aryan. Andy is loyal to Spencer so I am sure he is safe this week. Probably a McCrea/GM nom since GM put Spencer up as a pawn. Andy can't win this. Helen, Elissa, Amanda, and McCrea will not vote for him probably not Aryan since she was in the 3 AM thing and he stabbed Amanda in the back.

by Anonymousreply 32009/06/2013

Spencer won HOH.

by Anonymousreply 32109/06/2013

It will now go like this -

Spencer puts up McCrea and GM

McCrea wins POV - Judd goes up in his place GM out

McCrea wins HOH - puts up Andy and Judd

McCrea wins POV - Judd voted out

McCrea wins final HOH - evicts Andy

McCrea/Spencer final two - votes go to McCrea.

by Anonymousreply 32209/06/2013

My Take:

Spencer puts up McCrae and GM Andy wins POV, McCrae out Andy wins HOH - Judd and GM up GM wins POV- Judd goes home. GM wins final HOH - evicts Andy Spencer/GM final two - Spencer wins with votes from Andy, Amanda, McCrae, Candace, Judd and Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 32309/06/2013

Elissa really fucked things up for herself.

If they get McCrae evicted, Gina Marie would win from the votes in jury. Trust me. The people in that house are not viewing this in racist terms, and when Elissa gave Amanda her wedding ring, she lost all claim to any moral high ground. It backfired on her big time. Stupid move. I bet that she and Amanda had a good laugh about it in the jury house. Gone within 30 minutes of each other. If you have ever been in rehab or prison, you understand how these people are bonded. Once they are out of the game, lots of things are forgiven.

I bet that the exterminators dump GM next. Boys will be boys. A sad ugly bunch they are too. Pee Wee Andy has played well but he exposed himself in the playhouse, again. Anyone else could win, but GM will take the loot if she can make to the final.

by Anonymousreply 32409/06/2013

I am so pissed at how things have turned out.

Thrilled that Amanda is gone but Elissa was the only nice one left.

The remaining ones have bashed her merclessly since she's been gone.

I don't get it. You'd think she was an out of control cunt like Amanda. They aren't bad mouthing her only Ellisa.

Now I just want that duplicitous snake Andy out asap.

by Anonymousreply 32509/06/2013

Don't worry, R325, if McCrae is out the door next week then the Amanda-bashing will be a thing of wonder.

by Anonymousreply 32609/06/2013

I don't understand Andy,s goodbye video to Amanda. Unless he knew Elissa was going to reveal her own vote in hers ... He could've been in good graces a bit longer. Instead he was all bitchy saying he wasn't playing for third place

by Anonymousreply 32709/06/2013

So Amanda didn't get called out for her behavior?

by Anonymousreply 32809/06/2013

[quote]It will go like this

[quote]McCrea will win second HoH - Judd and Andy up, Judd goes home

[quote]Amanda wins HoH - Elissa and Andy up - Andy goes home

[quote]Elissa wins fina HOH - Keeps Amanda

[quote]Amanda wins BB

Damn R206! It's like you're a psychic or something!

by Anonymousreply 32909/06/2013

Make that R206/R322.

by Anonymousreply 33009/06/2013

I want an earthquake to hit the area and the only casualty is Andy, who dies a lingering death trapped in the rubble in his Underoos. Burn in Hell, Elf on a Shelf.

by Anonymousreply 33109/06/2013

Spencer has nominated GinaMarie and McCrae.

by Anonymousreply 33209/06/2013

Yah I thought Andy would cave. Elissa was fucked either way. If she just voted Amanda out she was next target, her honest to god best choice was to try to keep her. She thought they had Andy and she would have had three people protecting her and fighting for the hoh etc. Had Spencer gone out instead of Amanda - McCrae won the HOH and would have nominated GM and Judd.

Judd has to be shitting a brick because if McCrae wins veto - Judd goes up and either GM or Judd goes home.

I don't think there is any way in Hell Andy can win this. Of the people in the jury house now - none of them like him, except maybe aryan.

by Anonymousreply 33309/06/2013

Perhaps next season they can get a great bunch of serial killers as contestants. The elf must be exterminated and who cares who wins. Amanda and Elissa probably also pitched themselves as an Amazing Race duo on their way off of the CBS lot.

by Anonymousreply 33409/06/2013

Spencer won HOH!! Andy is quite the little elf bitch with his nasty good-bye videos. I loved the way Amanda upset Andy when she left the house.

The thing is, GM can he quite entertaining when she argues with Amanda with her hilarious Bronx accent. If she wasn't racist in the beginning, I would be pulling for her to win.

I hope Andy gets voted out next!

by Anonymousreply 33509/06/2013

Amanda and Elissa...hmmm, that's not a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 33609/06/2013

I hate Rachel from the get go but bI found Elissa quite likable

by Anonymousreply 33709/06/2013

I think GM and Aryan would be a great Amazing Race duo...Can you imagine the racism around the world tour? "SHUT UP AND MAKE ME SOME RICE"

by Anonymousreply 33809/06/2013

McRae is an idiot. He think Elissa voted out Amanda and Andy voted to keep her.

He said Elissa's deal with the ring swap was just to get Amanda to slack off on the taunting/tirades.

GM agrees. She said no way Elissa swaped her real rings

by Anonymousreply 33909/06/2013

McRae screwed his game by getting rid of his only ally, Elyssa.

by Anonymousreply 34009/06/2013

Elissa had no chance unless she won HOH. She was 5 in the exterminators and could have been 3rd with mccranda. So her switch really wouldn't make a difference.

It reeks that this is the group of hamsters that will win. Im at the point of anyone but Andy. I don't like his sneaky snarky game play. I hope the jury gets a brain.

by Anonymousreply 34109/06/2013

The HGs had a competition yesterday and were given punishments.

GM and McRae are handcuffed to each other. That means she has to sleep with that grimey nasty McRae,etc...

Judd has to to situps and jumping jacks everytime BB demands it. Morning,noon or night

by Anonymousreply 34209/06/2013

I saw Julie Chen on Letterman, when speaking on Aryans racist remarks. Julie kept repeating that Aryan is college educated. Does that mean people that are not college educated are racist? Thought that was rude on Julie's part.

by Anonymousreply 34309/06/2013

I think she was trying to emphases the fact that Aaryn was a smart girl with an education and should know better.

by Anonymousreply 34409/06/2013

Over on CBS on Thursday, there was live TV with the Big Brother (2.4/6) eviction show. Actually it was the second double eviction of the series’ 15th season.

Also the reality staple’s 500th episode, last night’s show was up 33% from the final numbers August 29.

by Anonymousreply 34509/06/2013

What was wrong with Elissa's face? Blinded by the shine. And she knew it. She was afraid of being on camera.

by Anonymousreply 34609/06/2013

Why do they keep saying Elissa's face looks nothing like her pictures? She had her lips plumped up as far as I can tell. However her BB promo photo, she looks a little like Varla Jean. She is only 27? What the hell else could she have done? Bimbo.

Supposedly she lives in Charlotte but her husband is in Saskatchewan? And she had a baby when she was 20? Kind of a weird story.

by Anonymousreply 34709/06/2013

Andy says he'll kill himself if Elissa gets America's Favorite Player.

Hey, Andy- you just assured that Elissa will get my vote.

by Anonymousreply 34809/06/2013

Get Gina Whorie out of there next.

by Anonymousreply 34909/06/2013

I think Judd will get favorite player.

What was his fight with Elissa about?

by Anonymousreply 35009/06/2013

Elissa and Rachel are originally from Charlotte, North Carolina but both have since moved. Elissa and her much older husband have a few homes. What doesn't make sense is why Rachel and Elissa sound like Californian valley girls. Most people in North Carolina don't sound like that lol

I hope CBS/Grodner enjoyed the ratings from last night. It will be downhill from there until the finale, with people mostly tuning in because they want to see the racists confronted.

I want Ginamarie and Andy out. I don't like anyone left, but I'll be pissed if a racist ignoramus or a misogynistic embarrassment to gays wins.

I don't mind the idea of Andy being bitchy but I don't like that he's so mean to only the girls. For whatever reason he thinks the guys are great and they're a fucking bunch of losers.

by Anonymousreply 35109/06/2013

and btw Ginamarie really has no one left to fight with, so I'm done checking online for live feeds updates. From this point on I'm just watching the tv show.

I'd LOVE to have Ginamarie and Andy in the jury house. It would be a fucking dream bitchfest. Imagine how Jessie reacted when Amanda arrived. I'm sure Aaryn is trying to be sweetly nice to Candice and Helen after Julie's talking to.

It is annoying that Amanda wasn't called out on being a racist. Her case is more disturbing as she originally tried to warn Aaryn but then up and joined her in the racist party herself.

I wonder if Julie will confront Ginamarie...

by Anonymousreply 35209/06/2013

Why does Andy (or other house guests) dislike Elissa?

What did Elissa do to make Andy (or any others) dislike her?

by Anonymousreply 35309/06/2013

Andy hates her because she saw thru him and labeled him as untrustworthy and a tattle tale to the other side.

Andy can't handle the truth.

by Anonymousreply 35409/06/2013

Well, to be fair, Elissa is quite quirky and has both an odd way of speaking and behaving. Most of us like her in comparison to the remaining house guests of the last half of the game because she's not a bigot. Elissa is obviously rich by way of her husband and the others felt she looks down on them and that she doesn't need (aka shouldn't) win the money because she's already financially secure. On top of that Elissa does occasionally make digs at the others (but they ALL do this). Elissa has called multiple people "disgusting" but they don't understand that it's because she didn't like their racist/trashy/mean behavior. They all think she's being snobby.

by Anonymousreply 35509/06/2013

How has GinaMarie survived so far into the game - since apparently she is a loud mouth?

Does she have redeeming qualities that I have not picked up on?

(I missed some of the first episodes and do not have the feeds of off-camera time)

by Anonymousreply 35609/06/2013

I missed the first episodes and sporadically missed a couple, but the racism seems vastly overplayed and over-emphasized.

It seems Aaryn just mentioned rice regarding Helen as an Asian, and she mentioned Candace cannot be seen in the dark (because she's black), and mentioned the word queer regarding Andy.

None of that seems particularly offensive at all.

by Anonymousreply 35709/06/2013

R351, they seem like California girls because they are both golddigging whores!

by Anonymousreply 35809/06/2013

GM can be very nice. I'd like her if it wasn't for the racist stuff. Even that I'm not sure if she is intelligent or worldy enough to know what she says is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 35909/06/2013

Ginamarie is correctly viewed by the others as stupid. She is athletic but they feel they can tell her what to do, hence she wasn't a threat. Now the loser guys in the house want a pansy penis party and she'll likely get ousted this week.

BTW for anyway who thinks Ginamarie was only racist/bigoted in the beginning of the show, just no. With Aaryn and Amanda last week she was again making fun of Asians, and this week she dissed Latinos and Jews. Ginamarie is true Staten Island garbage.

by Anonymousreply 36009/06/2013

R353 The way I see it, they are jealous of her wealth and felt she didn't deserve to be there and win.

Elissa made a huge mistake talking about all of the things she and her husband own which got under everyone else's skin.

One of the things casting looks for are people who are in desperate need of money. You can always hear them talk about how broke they are or the old cars they drive.

Elissa, who is the only one who has class in that cast, did not fit into that crowd of vile desperates and she showed it. That is why they hate her so much.

I can't blame her at all since this trends as the most grotesque cast ever in the history of Big Brother. What a bunch of losers.

BB better clean it up next year if they want to keep an audience or this is the beginning of the end of this show.

by Anonymousreply 36109/06/2013

R357 you're clueless. Go on youtube and look up all the racist/bigoted comments throughout the season. The points you mentioned were the less offensive ones Julie mentioned last week. There has been a lot of shit said in comparison to previous casts. The racism/bigotry card is not being overplayed at all in this case. If anything, it's not being played strongly enough.

by Anonymousreply 36209/06/2013

They're just saying out loud what some or many people are thinking but not speaking about.

by Anonymousreply 36309/07/2013

[quote]BB better clean it up next year if they want to keep an audience or this is the beginning of the end of this show.

aren't the ratings up?

by Anonymousreply 36409/07/2013

R363 they're saying what bigots and racists think, yes. Clearly you're one of them. Many of us don't like that. If you received the gay equivalent of the racial taunting that Candice endured for 6 consecutive weeks, I doubt you'd feel it "wasn't offensive".

by Anonymousreply 36509/07/2013

[quote]I saw Julie Chen on Letterman, when speaking on Aryans racist remarks. Julie kept repeating that Aryan is college educated. Does that mean people that are not college educated are racist? Thought that was rude on Julie's part.

Someone didn't go to college, I see.

by Anonymousreply 36609/07/2013

I did not see any 'racial taunting' against Candice. What did they say to her?

(I missed the first several episodes)

by Anonymousreply 36709/07/2013

Andy, Spencer and GM are still on the bashing hate Elissa train today. Their obsession is pretty pathetic. This group is sick.

Spencer said they have managed to get all of the bad people out (or losers). That's a laugh. That is all that is left. All the floaters.

Spencer has not done one thing of significance in that game at all. And neither has Andy. Andy is a total con artist and reeks of no character. He said he will kill himself if Elissa got America's favorite player. I hope she does and see what a big man he really is. But he lies about everything so I wouldn't hold my breath on his admission.

The most twisted thing Andy said today is that he worries that Amanda and Elissa are slandering him in the jury house. What an asshole! Karma is a bitch.. He could bash them all he wants on the live feeds but how dare they say anything about his behavior! Unbelievable!

I can't watch the feeds anymore. I am done. I have better things to do than waste my time on that sad group of people. This season was a total waste. I do not support anyone remaining in that house for the win, especially Spencer and Andy. I just hope they get the cold reception they all deserve when the season is over.

As far as Elissa.. I like her. I would gladly hang with her. She is funny and I like her positivity in adversity. I hope they bring her back some season with a classier cast of house guests.

by Anonymousreply 36809/07/2013

[quote]As far as Elissa.. I like her. I would gladly hang with her.

as if

by Anonymousreply 36909/07/2013

[quote]GM can be very nice. I'd like her if it wasn't for the racist stuff.

Are you retarded? She's also homophobic and called gays "fudgepackers".

Wake up moron. She's not nice AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 37009/07/2013

oh sorry r370...didn't hear that.

by Anonymousreply 37109/07/2013

It's simple: Aaryn, Amanda, and Ginamarie are racist, sometimes homophobic and sometimes make fun of special needs people. Disgusting.

Spencer made a sorry excuse for a joke about jerking off to child porn that was just inappropriate and disgusting.

Judd, Andy, Spencer and McCrae come off as misogynistic at times with their bashing about certain female contestants. Candice, Helen and Elissa received the worst bashing.

Jeremy and Kaitlyn made some bigoted comments too but both toned it down once the DR started asking them questions about Aaryn's comments and then they were evicted so early they didn't have much of a chance to implicate themselves further. They should be thankful, as I could see both being as bad as the others mentioned.

Most of this cast is pathetic and hateful.

by Anonymousreply 37209/07/2013

r364

Yes the ratings are up for now but how long do you think an audience will tune into this crap over time if it keeps up the way it went this year? The tried and true fans are sick and tired of this cast.

The ratings are up because of people who normally don't watch the show due to the controversy. Problem is..if CBS has to stoop so low with a cast like this, fans will eventually walk like myself.

I wasted money of the feeds this year to listen to all of the tripe coming out of their mouths. I am already contemplating dropping the feeds next year. How many others feel the same way?

Also, the level of anger and hate coming from a cast like this could be a powder keg ready to explode. How long before someone is physically attacked? The verbal abuse has been at heights beyond past seasons.

And to add insult to injury, Is it OK for family members to get death threats because of the bigoted and racist behavior from their son or daughter on the live feeds? No but is a result of the irresponsibility of this production.

When the show is aired, so much of the negative activities are edited out because CBS has to hide it in order to keep the show on the air. It's the die hard fans with the live feeds that BB could lose. Like me who has been watching since season 2.

I am not watching the rest of this season so if I add to ratings, and others like me (and I have read many) say the are finished with watching this season, then that is going to have a huge effect.

I don't want any of the remaining to win so I have no interest in watching the finale. Worst season ever in the history of this show.

by Anonymousreply 37309/07/2013

R373, many seasons people have said the same things that you are saying.

People have been agitated against BB after many season swearing they will never watch again if so and so happens.

Remember all the agitated people saying they will give up BB if Dirty Dick wins?

Your views at R373 are not anything new.

by Anonymousreply 37409/07/2013

[quote]Judd, Andy, Spencer and McCrae come off as misogynistic at times with their bashing about certain female contestants. Candice, Helen and Elissa received the worst bashing.

What have they said?

by Anonymousreply 37509/07/2013

R374

Yes.. many people say that but I will not waste my time next year if this starts all over again. Period. I am not alone in this. Production has received a huge amount of blow back on this cast and they have to clean it up for the fans.

I have a group of friends that are fans and everyone is truly disgusted like I have never seen before. I hope you are right and people will watch again but Production has to do their part to make it worth our time. No cast is perfect but this season is a huge disservice to genius of this game.

by Anonymousreply 37609/07/2013

Best season ever!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 37709/07/2013

Ha Ha ... Oh yes, Andy .... you should definitely be worried about what Amanda and Elissa are saying to the rest of the jury.

by Anonymousreply 37809/07/2013

Why would it start all over again next season, R376?

It will be a whole new cast of new individuals so how could 'it' start all over again?

And production staff can never predict how the season will proceed and how the contestants they choose will play out and how they will interact with each other and how each individual will personally behave.

I wish they would stop choosing homely unappealing (some ugly) fat guys as house guests. They always have one homely completely unappealing fat guy.

by Anonymousreply 37909/07/2013

Here's this gem from Spencer and our resident fairy-Andy the rat:

Spencer saying GM has a childlike innocence. Even the racist things she said don't make you mad. Andy laughs and agrees, saysthat when Aaryn would say the comments it was gross, but GM says it and you just laugh.

They both laugh that she keeps bashing Amanda while tethered to McCrae.

Andy: GM is this conundrum of a person. I hate everything about her but I like her. If you were to describe things about her life, like pageants, I hate them all, but together they all work and make her loveable. 8:26 PMtAndy and Sp love GM and say you can't take her racism seriously because they know she doesn't mean it. they're yucking it up NT

by Anonymousreply 38009/07/2013

[quote]Apparently the ratings for last night's episode plummeted after the first half hour. It may have been due to football but it's probably because we know who the Final 5 are and we're disgusted by them.

Since when is the public so moral?

by Anonymousreply 38209/07/2013

[quote]Spencer made a sorry excuse for a joke about jerking off to child porn that was just inappropriate and disgusting.

Watch the clip, hon. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 38309/07/2013

what clip r383

by Anonymousreply 38409/07/2013

R383 you're defending that idiot? A lot of people found it distasteful, even if he was obviously trying to "joke". That's not funny. How can you defend him?

by Anonymousreply 38509/07/2013

GM has arrested development. She is an uneducated 33 year old loser. That said, she could be kind of fun to hang with if it weren't for the ignorant shit that comes out of her mouth. That and the two clit piercings. Ouch! Who the fuck does that??

by Anonymousreply 38609/07/2013

re: how did they race bait Candice? To antagonize her Aryan would point out she said axed instead of asked when angered, that she was letting the black out. During the bed flipping incident, when Candice confronted Aryan with Jeremy, Katelin and GM in the room, Aryan rolled her neck and in a very stereotypical dialect said "what cha gon do about it gurrrl"

As far as Elissa and the other house guests - She got off on the wrong foot at the start denying she was Rachel's sister when it was clear she was. Then she constantly got MVP which made everyone jealous because she had the advantage of having Rachel, a popular BB player, as a way of getting the votes.

She also made it pretty clear at the beginning she did not like the racist/homophobic things being said. They made her uncomfortable with the others because they just let it slide. As much as I liked her, she is very much a dingbat.

by Anonymousreply 38709/07/2013

Sounds like Julie Chen feels superior to the working class.

by Anonymousreply 38809/07/2013

Andy has no likable qualities. He is a two-faced tattle-tale rat who has shamelessly backstabbed all of his friends in the house. He is also hard to look at.

Spencer is a predatory pervert.

Gina Marie is a mentally unstable racist.

Judd seems developmentally delayed.

McRae is a filthy loser.

WORST FINAL 5 EVER.

They should just focus on Jury House at this point.

by Anonymousreply 38909/07/2013

When the feeds first went live this season, it was evident that Elissa was "putting on" for the cameras. I watched her change her tone and mannerisms when she realized the cameras were whirling around to capture what she said.

When McCrae was the HoH she was up in the HoH room, kind of bitching about not knowing when the PoV comp would be held, when she realized the cameras were all covering the conversation (you can clearly hear them move around depending on what is going on in the room). Elissa immediately started talking about how exciting it was to be on a CBS show, and how successful and powerful the network is..it was an odd example of how affected Elissa is.

I also heard her quizzing her "friend" Helen about what kind of car she drives, and what kind of car her husband drives. She wanted to discuss how her husband drives a Lotus.

And she was constantly talking about Production's goals, as if to imply that she was in on it, too.

She was fun to watch in a train-wreck sort of way, but not the same as Rachel. Not at all.

The MVP twist might have been fun without Elissa in the house....to see who America would have voted for and how they handled it.

by Anonymousreply 39009/07/2013

Elissa made three fatal mistakes in the house: admitting to being Rachel's sister; spilling the beans about being the MVP for those first three weeks and constantly talking about her wealth around the other houseguests who have none.

It's amazing she lasted as long as she did in that house.

by Anonymousreply 39109/07/2013

I was shocked that she seemed to have no plan regarding what to say or do when people suspected her of being Rachel's sister.

She should have started making deals with people,making use of the power, but she lied about it, even to her "friend" Helen.

The peeing with the sink running full blast was obnoxious, too, as well as her constant comments about how much better she was than everyone else.

The Cat Ladies on Jokers are acting like it is the end of the world that she was voted out, but then again at least 85% of the Big Brother fans are totally nuts.

by Anonymousreply 39209/07/2013

I hate the final 5.

I don't care who wins.

I wanted Elyssa to win POV and save herself.

McCrae goes first then GM.

GM has no chance to make it into final 2. Hence why she should have kept Amanda and sent Spencer home.

GM is dumb enough to believe that she will make it into top 2.

OMG can you imagine GM and Spencer having sex?

I'd pay $50 to see that!

by Anonymousreply 39309/07/2013

dang can't believe that tub of lard won hoh

can he even find his dick under that humongous gut?

by Anonymousreply 39409/07/2013

Spencer's brothers are hot, particularly Grant who is a pharmaceutical sales rep. The other one is a District Attorney.

by Anonymousreply 39509/07/2013

[quote][R383] you're defending that idiot? A lot of people found it distasteful, even if he was obviously trying to "joke". That's not funny. How can you defend him?

It's been discussed numerous times here. McRae was in the shower and Spencer picked up his microphone and started talking directly into it, posing as "McRae" and saying disgusting stuff about kiddie porn.

He was making fun of McRae. It may not be in the best taste, but that's very clearly what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 39609/07/2013

i'd pay $ to see spencer & gm get it on in the HOH bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 39709/07/2013

apparently gm said this gem

i gon't have jew hair.

she is such a piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 39809/07/2013

mcstinky was POV

bye bye GM

by Anonymousreply 39909/07/2013

In the spinning POV this week when they all wore tutus, Gina Marie looked very elegant spinning like a trained dancer. That's the only positive thing I can say about her.

by Anonymousreply 40109/07/2013

The Exterminators are livid that McRae won POV. Spencer screamed to Keep the Camera the fuck off of him.

Please God, put Andy the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 40209/07/2013

I think Andy and Spencer's loyalty to each other is strange and oddly endearing. Plus, most past seasons of BB have had total losers in the final group. It's the rule, not the exception. How quickly people forget.

by Anonymousreply 40309/07/2013

If Andy wins this thing I'll spit

by Anonymousreply 40409/07/2013

GM's obsession over Nick is disturbing.

She knew him for what a week? Its been 2+ months later and she is still obsessed with him.

by Anonymousreply 40509/07/2013

how old is amanda?

and why would she want to be mc's sugar mama?

mc is pretty fug and kinda dumb.

by Anonymousreply 40609/07/2013

McCrae won POV because no one else is good enough to win. McCrae won the first HOH and could have one them all but he didn't want to become a target. The only way he got in with the Jeremy, Nick, Howard and Spencer alliance was that he was HOH. If he didn't win, there is no way he would have been part of that alliance.

by Anonymousreply 40709/07/2013

I highly doubt spencer will put rat hamster up. Buh bye GM. Let the fireworks begin.

by Anonymousreply 40809/07/2013

[quote]I watched her change her tone and mannerisms when she realized the cameras were whirling around to capture what she said.

The cameras are on 24 hours a day including when they sleep, R390.

by Anonymousreply 40909/07/2013

Y'all know if McCrea wins, Amanda wins.

by Anonymousreply 41009/07/2013

I wouldn't mind seeing Andy in the Final Two just to see him tortured by Amanda, Helen and Elissa during the question and answer segment. Amanda and Helen would eviscerate him, Elissa would call him "disgusting" and Gingerpussy would crap his pants and cry. It would be such a wonderful moment.

by Anonymousreply 41109/07/2013

I wonder how McCrae's game would've been different if Amanda hadn't captured him. He kind of looked happy just to be hangin' with everyone, instead of curled up next to his f-master all the time. She really possessed his whole game. The other contestants seem to talk about him right in front of him, as if they're just used to him not being around. They all seem like they're in heaven over their perceived popularity, as probably no one gives them the time of day in real life. I am so sick of them declaring how America must love their gameplay, while they're just totally jealous of anyone with real money or power -- like Elissa's husband. It would be great if Elissa and Candace both got some "America's Choice" prize, just to watch their pompous heads explode. Oh, and the other night Judd wanted to know what President was before George Washington. Where do you find someone like that, and how do they get thru life? And Andy must go! He deserves to be in the jury house with all the old crows pecking him apart. Disgusting people.

by Anonymousreply 41209/07/2013

I hope Ginamarie is evicted next. It would be HILARIOUS to have the first 7 jurors all women. The fighting will be amazing. Even though Candice decided to be the bigger person and apologize when she didn't need to, Ginamarie has still said some unkind things about her, and y'all know she and Amanda will get into it in the jury house. On top of that we have Jessie vs. Amanda, and possibly Elissa vs. Aaryn. The juror footage will be amazing.

After Ginamarie, I want Andy and McCrae out. While I'm not a fan of Judd or Spencer, it would be amusing to have everyone else as jurors.

by Anonymousreply 41309/07/2013

Did Amanda and MaCrae actually have sexual intercourse in the house?

Is it possible to have sexual intercourse in the house when you have roommates who share the bedroom, and when anyone at anytime can walk into the bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 41409/07/2013

Ginamarie seems to hate all minority groups. I can't stand Amanda, but she is not a bad looking girl. Her body sucks but her face is not bad. When she's in full makeup and hair, she's mildly pretty. Last week when Ginamarie said "at least I don't have Amanda's Jewish nose" I was like bitch? Amanda is prettier than you. Ginamarie is pretty fugly without makeup and she hinted that she has had a nose job. If you're that unpretty post nose job, I'd like to see her before pics.

This hateful woman is going to get her ass kicked if she ventures out of Staten Island to the rest of NYC after the show is over. She has pissed off so many groups.

by Anonymousreply 41509/07/2013

R414 they wouldn't be the first

They all sort of play pup tent with blankets so there isn't much to see

by Anonymousreply 41609/07/2013

McRae admitted to having sex with Amanda in the photo booth and Aaryn caught them. He said they didn't realize that there were video cameras in there as well. I wish BB had the nerve to show them at it so they would have to face the humiliation of it being all over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 41709/07/2013

Andy might want Judd out before GM. He'll probably change his mind about thirty times before next Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 41809/07/2013

R414

Where the hell have you been ?They fucked in every room of the house.

They had used condoms all around the floor by their bed

by Anonymousreply 41909/07/2013

Judd's toast. And good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 42009/07/2013

Of course McCreep won POV. He will win the whole thing and give all his money to Manduh.

by Anonymousreply 42109/07/2013

[quote]Did Amanda and MaCrae actually have sexual intercourse in the house?

All the time.

by Anonymousreply 42209/07/2013

I agree R411. Would be epic. Elf on a shelf in shorts gets slammed.

by Anonymousreply 42309/07/2013

GM hurt her knee as well as cut her leg during POV. Doc is coming to sew her up.

Judd gave up during the POV and that has infuriated the Exterminators. Judd has also been screaming and throwing things. He's out of cigarettes and has to wear another costume.

Judd is screaming that BB doesn't care about them. GM had undiagnosed broken toe for days before they called a doc and now this. They schedule the comps in the heat of the day,etc.. He's also drinking and calling Elissa a cunt.

GM is crying waiting for the doctor.

Spencer/Andy as of right now have agreed to keep GM and vote Judd out. GM is so banged up they think they can beat her. Plus,Judd has become too volatile without ciggs. They are afraid he will tell McRae about the Exterminators. They are also furious that he just quit in the middle of the POV knowing how important it was.

Judd also said he's a die hard Republican.

by Anonymousreply 42409/07/2013

Oh my. Lots of evidence of Hamstertime members here.

by Anonymousreply 42509/07/2013

Andy and Spencer noted last night or the night before that the ratings for BB will likely drop now that Elissa is gone from the house. At least they're not clueless.

Of the ones remaining, Andy should probably win. I can't stand him, but the way he pretzeled back and forth between alliances and played a majority of the jurors has been brilliant game play.

by Anonymousreply 42609/07/2013

R426

Andy told Spencer that when he voted to evict Elissa he heard groans from the audience.

He is shocked that she was well liked.

by Anonymousreply 42709/07/2013

[quote]He was making fun of McRae. It may not be in the best taste, but that's very clearly what he was doing.

Nobody is disputing the context in which the joke was made, but you don't even joke about child porn. Not ever.

by Anonymousreply 42809/07/2013

R406 .... Amanda says McCrae has a huge cock. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 42909/07/2013

It would have to be huge to make it past her fat ass cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 43009/07/2013

Last night GM noticed that on the package for gummy worms there was a bi-racial family. She said "They need to hire a new photographer." Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 43109/07/2013

R406

We saw McRae's pencil thin dick. Amanda needs to get out more if she thinks that's big.

by Anonymousreply 43209/07/2013

R432 .... grow-er, not show-er perhaps ???

by Anonymousreply 43309/07/2013

Why is Andy upset with Judd? Why didn't Andy fucking win the POV if he didn't want McCrae to so badly? Andy has been throwing competitions the whole game.

I don't like Judd but it would be more fun if Ginamarie went to the jury house. I don't want that bigoted bitch to win first or second place.

by Anonymousreply 43409/07/2013

^^^

Everyone's mad at Judd. He quit the POV comp knowing how bad the Exterminators needed to win it.

GM and Spencer have talked and both said they can't win against Andy. They have made a Final 2 deal

by Anonymousreply 43509/07/2013

If it came to Spencer or GM versus Andy it would be a total toss up. No one likes Andy..

by Anonymousreply 43609/07/2013

Yeah, but they don't know that. This could work against Andy as no one knows how much people hate him.

by Anonymousreply 43709/07/2013

You know r411, since you put it that way, I want Andy-Bitch in the final 2 as well. It would be wonderful to see MANduh and Helen go after him, and they will.

by Anonymousreply 43809/07/2013

He'll lose anyway, R438, so I really hope now that it happens.

GM said last night she wanted to rape Elissa with a strap-on dildo. And Spencer said today there are three dead people you can make jokes about-Hitler, Michael Jackson and Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 43909/07/2013

Why all the Andy hate? He turned on Amanda, Elissa, and McCrae yet none of those 3 dumbasses figured out that it was him. That was brilliant. He has gained the trust of multiple alliances and managed to turn on them before they turned on him. I think his game play has been pretty great.

by Anonymousreply 44009/07/2013

Andy had no game play. All he did was wait for someone to move off to talk about game and barge in "what are you guys talking about..." Elissa was on to him pretty early. Helen too when he refused to put up Amanda and McCrae - she knew he was with them.

Then he spends all his time talking on camera how every big move in the game was his idea.....he is trying to convince himself because no one else would believe it.

by Anonymousreply 44109/07/2013

Elissa was on to Andy early, yet in her exit interview, told Julie she thought McCrae turned on Amanda, not Andy. How dumb! And when Amanda was evicted, she told Julie she said "I thought I could trust you" to Andy to protect him so the others wouldn't target him for working with her. She didn't realize he voted her out. Again, how stupid. Andy has great game. I would vote for him to win based on this past Thursday's episode alone.

by Anonymousreply 44209/07/2013

Andy looks like the nurse from the Twilight Zone's "Eye of the Beholder", especially when he mouth breathes or eats.

Is there any gay male alive who would admit to fucking him? I just couldn't imagine...maybe if he actually had a decent personality instead of acting like a particularly bitchy 9-year-old girl.

I'm just repulsed by him, in general.

by Anonymousreply 44309/07/2013

Spencer is now comparing Elissa to Hitler. Andy says he has so much seething hatred towards her.

They are garbage people.

by Anonymousreply 44409/07/2013

why does Spenser hate her?

by Anonymousreply 44509/08/2013

These fools were bashing her for hours this afternoon bt they decided to let it go.

That lasted a couple hours and now they are bashing her hard.

The only thing I can figure out is this hatred is fueled by jealousy.

Was she perfect ? No, but she is happy with her life as wife and mother. She could calm herself and entertain herself with her yoga. She never allowed any of these chumps to control her and she never got down in the mud with the bigotry.

That still doesn't warrant the level of hatred they have spewed. Saying nasty shit about her child and saying how they would like to kill her as she slept goes beyond the pale.

by Anonymousreply 44609/08/2013

GM had to get 9 stiches and passed out.

Shes back with a twisted knee as well as stiches and she's cooking dinner while the slobs laze around waiting for dinner to be served.

Where did they find these asshats ?

by Anonymousreply 44709/08/2013

I really hope Elissa wins Fan Favorite just so I can see the looks on these idiot's faces.

by Anonymousreply 44809/08/2013

I like Elissa and certainly wouldn't mind if she won fan favorite, but I hope it goes to Jessie.

by Anonymousreply 44909/08/2013

No way, R449, it's absolutely going to Elissa. Jessie has been long forgotten. Elissa, for all her wackiness, has emerged as the indisputable fan favorite.

Andy aka Elf on a Shelf aka Gingerpussy is absolutely repulsive to watch and listen to when he eats or drinks anything. To use his own words (which he uses in regard to Elissa) I'd really love to smash him in the face. I have a feeling someone will (pardon my pun) beat me to it. I don't wish violence on him but I'm pretty sure it's inevitable considering he's one of the most hated players of all time.

by Anonymousreply 45009/08/2013

Andy just said the twist to this year's BB is "They cast a house full of bigots"

oy vey

by Anonymousreply 45109/08/2013

Andy is letting his chest hair grow. I think Judd likes Andy with long chest hair so he can rub his face in it.

by Anonymousreply 45209/08/2013

Judd wearing another costume = Kiss of Death. Bye bye Judd.

by Anonymousreply 45309/08/2013

Spencer said an hour ago: "If Aaryn wasn't a racist bitch and she had tits she'd be a Ten."

by Anonymousreply 45409/08/2013

I'll stop watching the show if Ginamarie comes in first or second. We can't have bigots like her being rewarded. The money she would get from first or second place would far exceed her annual salary of former "pageant coordinator".

Andy needs to go to jury too. I hate how misogynistic he is being. The remaining men all are, but Andy being gay should be more sensitive than that. It's disgusting how he bragged this week about being befriending Candice and Elissa but "being very mean to them behind their backs". Who boasts about that? Candice and Elissa were 2 of the most likable people in the house.

by Anonymousreply 45509/08/2013

Andy is either deluded or crazy.

Judd's been calling Elissa a cunt and Andy said he would never even call a woman a bitch.

WTF???? Does he not realize he's on tape and has been since day 1 ? Andy you have called her a bitch and said much worse.

Why are you kidding yourself ?

I honestly think he believes his behavior is above GM,Amanda's, Aryn's,etc... You have been down in the muck just like they have.

I really don't want any of them to win.

by Anonymousreply 45609/08/2013

I'm readyfor BB to be over now that I can't root for any of them.

Bring on Amazing Race and Survivor.

by Anonymousreply 45709/08/2013

R458

Except for a 1 hour break they have lamblasted that poor woman all damn day.

It's the most bizarre thing imaginable.They were even badmouthing her step son a little bit ago.

by Anonymousreply 45909/08/2013

I can see why Andy hates her...she figured him out. but why do the others?

by Anonymousreply 46009/08/2013

I find Elissa a little annoying, but what did she do to make them all hate her so much? I don't get it. Jealousy? And is it just me, or does she seem to sometimes have five o'clock shadow?

by Anonymousreply 46109/08/2013

I am with you R457.

by Anonymousreply 46209/08/2013

They're worried that instead of loving them, like they want them to, America loves her.

by Anonymousreply 46309/08/2013

On the BB Blog board I frequent BB Dish Chicks, They are running a poll on who should be America's favorite. For the longest time it was Judd but since he has gone full blown psycho, Elissa is now in the top slot for AF.. I think all the Elissa bashing going on now is backfiring on these idiots as they don't think she "deserves" AF. I hope she gets it and watch the looks on their faces when she is awarded it. They will have a lot to learn about themselves when they get out of that house. It will be a very rude awakening.

Elissa should show up at the cast party just to slap the shit out of these freaks then leave.

by Anonymousreply 46409/08/2013

Andy knows that Elissa is popular, when he voted her out he heard the audience groan and boo (he brought it up on the feeds). Judd has just become an unlikable asshole in 1 day. As much as Spencer and GM were non players all year - they think Andy will beat them. As Spencer said "I am playing for second place" GM and Spencer as final two would be epic.

by Anonymousreply 46509/08/2013

Worst cast ever. And there wasn't enough fun trash to justify the end result.

by Anonymousreply 46609/08/2013

America doesn't watch the live stuff. AF will be Judd.

by Anonymousreply 46709/08/2013

It was always a possibility that Judd was a nasty Rethug. He's a straight Southern male. Probably listens to Walton and Johnson like a good little Southern Rethug.

by Anonymousreply 46809/08/2013

Only if Judd's friends (Team Judd on Twitter) can rally support for the votes.

Rachel can just send out a few tweets with links to vote to get the job done for Elissa to win.

From what Elissa has said continually on the live feeds, having another $25,000 doesn't mean a damn thing to her...

Her husband bought a HOCKEY ARENA for her to house her yoga studio. They are fucking loaded, and she didn't stop talking about that for one day in that house.

Those horribly ugly outfits she wore cost a bundle, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 46909/08/2013

For middle America who does not watch the live feeds, I've found out that Judd is immensely popular with them for whatever reason. Even before he started talking badly about women last month on the live feeds, I just thought he was more weird than likable. America's Favorite Player is between Elissa and sadly, Judd.

by Anonymousreply 47009/08/2013

AF will be Elissa, without a doubt. Judd's entire town will vote for him but it's not a very big one. I personally would love for it to be Candice so Aaryn/GM's heads would explode and Elf on a Shelf's eyes would pop out of his head in the realzation that he was WRONG about everything.

by Anonymousreply 47109/08/2013

[quote]Andy had no game play. All he did was wait for someone to move off to talk about game and barge in "what are you guys talking about..." Elissa was on to him pretty early. Helen too when he refused to put up Amanda and McCrae - she knew he was with them.

I hope Amanda calls him out on it, if he gets voted out. I can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 47209/08/2013

"Elf on a Shelf's eyes would pop out of his head"

Even more so than usual?

He looks like a strangled frog.

by Anonymousreply 47309/08/2013

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 47409/08/2013

They're all gonna laughter at you!

by Anonymousreply 47509/08/2013

OMG, fucking iPad autocorrect!!! Laugh, dammit, laugh!!!!

by Anonymousreply 47609/08/2013

Damn, I thought Judd was the last remaining likeable potential winner. He fooled me. He seemed to be a different type of Southerner. Guess not.

I go back and forth about McCrae. His biggest fault is that he hooked up with Amanda, but other than that, is he all that bad? I mean, he often talked Amanda down and tried to defuse situations she created. Would he be the least problematic winner possible?

by Anonymousreply 47709/08/2013

Except Amanda would get at least half.

by Anonymousreply 47809/08/2013

R471 unfortunately most of middle America has forgotten about Candice she hasn't been in the game for several weeks. Also, while most of them didn't like the racist behavior towards her, I saw a number of comments online that didn't like her eviction speech, and for some idiotic middle Americans, that was enough to turn them against her. There's no way she's getting AFP.

by Anonymousreply 48009/08/2013

I would tell R443 to grow the fuck up already, but it's obvious he's extremely old as it is.

by Anonymousreply 48109/08/2013

Production might fix Elissa to edge out Judd for AF. Especially now that he's being such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 48209/08/2013

Would someone please explain what a penalty nomination is and how it is used in the game? Has one ever been used in BB yet? I have no clue as to how this would be explained to the audience.

by Anonymousreply 48309/08/2013

Logic decrees that they should just give America's Favorite to Rupert.

by Anonymousreply 48409/08/2013

Andy winning Big Brother? BLEECH! Really disappointed with Judd right now. I dislike McCrae the least, but would love to see him leave Amanda, because she's a mean bitch.

by Anonymousreply 48509/08/2013

Judd's dumb hick accent disqualifies pretty much anything about him.

by Anonymousreply 48609/08/2013

R483 A penalty nomination is given to a house guest for breaking the rules of the game. All the rules are in a book that the house guests can read at any time. It has been used only once in season 8 on Jen Johnson. During a POV or a food competion ( i can't recall which one) she lost regular food privileges. During a vicious fight with Evel Dick, she ate a turkey burger and an apple. TPTB gave her the penalty nomination which caused her eviction.

by Anonymousreply 48709/08/2013

Didn't she get a penalty vote? I think she was already nominated.

by Anonymousreply 48809/08/2013

R488

Yes you are right. It's not a nomination it is a penalty vote. My bad, I stand corrected.

by Anonymousreply 48909/08/2013

Best description of Elf on a Shelf thus far, courtesy of Television Without Pity-"He's a catty fucktard to the bone."

He mentioned last night that he thought about renting his room out but decided against it because he thought he'd need it if he was voted out early. He said one of his two male roommates is half-Japanese, half Puerto-Rican. I think that one should kick him out for tolerating the others' racist remarks. Or at least throw his clothes down the garbage disposal.

by Anonymousreply 49009/08/2013

Watching BBAD last night was unsettling to the cat because I kept yelling at the TV everytime Andy opened his mouth -- including when he was eating his veggie nuggets. "Remember when we did this? Remember how awful Candace was? Remember how I masterminded every move ever made? Remember when I flipped off Elissa? I hate Elissa! Wasn't Helen annoying? Who were you standing next to when we first came in the house? Don't you think America loves us?!" STFU Andy!

by Anonymousreply 49109/08/2013

You forgot his stupid armchair critics' review of some TV show (didn't catch the name) and his enthusiastic agreement with Spencer that it had jumped the shark. You made THIS show jump the shark, you fucking weasel.

by Anonymousreply 49209/08/2013

You fail to remember, Andy doesn't want to get blood on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 49309/08/2013

Has the replacement nominee been named yet?

by Anonymousreply 49509/08/2013

Remember last year when Dan didn't want blood on his hands. Ian won.

I think everyone but Judd has a good chance of winning. I think everyone beats Judd. I think McCrae beats everyone. Spencer has a chance because he can say he's been on the block the most and survived. Andy has been on all sides. I think he wins if he is against Judd and possibly Spencer. GM beats everyone but McCrae.

by Anonymousreply 49609/08/2013

It's a bad sign when I find Spencer the least disgusting.

Horrible, horrible people yet how I love to watch.

by Anonymousreply 49709/08/2013

I wouldn't want to be friends with Andy, that elf is one spiteful, catty, bitch. His comments toward Elissa is pretty vial. I hope he gets called out on that.

by Anonymousreply 49909/08/2013

I don't think McCrea has the pull you think. Everyone hates Amanda and he was her "mop" (love that) or floater for the whole season.

by Anonymousreply 50009/08/2013

I will enjoy ratface's eviction the most!!!

by Anonymousreply 50109/08/2013

Here's a pretty vial for r499

by Anonymousreply 50209/08/2013

Where did they find this vile group of people?

by Anonymousreply 50309/08/2013

So let's see... y'all are incensed! in--censed!! at the incendiary words used in the house, but think it's okay to call Andy fagola and fairy.. you can't believe they sit around ripping other people, but y'all sit around here ripping them... I'm not defending the character of anyone in the BB house but don't see how some of you are much different or better.

by Anonymousreply 50509/08/2013

Enough with BB Canada, for Christ's sake!!! Someone please create this fool a BB Canada thread. Puh-lease!

by Anonymousreply 50709/08/2013

Andy got the bitch edit tonight!

Andy: I'm sorry Elissa.

Elissa: Throw that sorry away.

by Anonymousreply 50809/08/2013

I maybe hate Andy even more than GM now.

by Anonymousreply 50909/08/2013

How can Andy be a professor, when he's a bitchy liar and conniving?

by Anonymousreply 51009/08/2013

McCrae is one smart guy.

by Anonymousreply 51109/08/2013

OK so we have 4 guys left. Spencer, McCrae, Andy, Judd.

In order 1-4 where you rank them as someone you would have sex with. Me - Judd, Andy, McCrae and Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 51209/08/2013

I know the answer must be somewhere up thread, but who won the power of veto?

by Anonymousreply 51309/08/2013

Oh, I see it was McCrae.

Now what!!!???

by Anonymousreply 51409/08/2013

McCrae will remove himself from the eviction chair. Spencer is going to replace him with Judd. Andy and McCrae keep going back and forth about who they will evict. I think they are going to evict Judd; but they could change their minds.

by Anonymousreply 51509/08/2013

Judd quit the competition. He must want to go to jury.

by Anonymousreply 51609/08/2013

Voting for America's Favorite Houseguest starts September 12 at 8pm eastern (5pm Pacific.)

by Anonymousreply 51709/08/2013

Best part of tonight's show was when Elf on a Shelf broke the piggy bank for 83 cents.

I so hope he leaves Big Brother with less money than Elissa. That will really piss him off.

by Anonymousreply 51809/08/2013

GUNTner to step down-or so this article says. Read down a bit.

by Anonymousreply 51909/08/2013

So McCrae figured out that Andy really did vote Amanda out but put Elissa up anyway because it's what the rest of the house wanted? I hope Amanda rips him a new one if he gets to the Jury House.

by Anonymousreply 52009/08/2013

R496

I don't see how McRae could win.

By his own admission he didn't startplaying the game until Amanda was evicted= 77 days into the game.

All he did before was lay in the bed with his 'Queen'.

No way would he get my vote.

by Anonymousreply 52209/08/2013

We've found someone who's fucked Andy at r481!

by Anonymousreply 52309/09/2013

R522, he's already won HoH and PoV. He could win the next HoH on Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 52409/09/2013

I figure they will vote to evict Judd because GM is injured and on the disabled list so they know she'll suck in both questions AND endurance competitions.

by Anonymousreply 52509/09/2013

How did you like Andy coyly asking if he could scoot in and use the HOH shower when McRae went in to talk to Spencer (while still tethered to GM.

What a snake. How anybody hasn't caught on to him by now is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 52609/09/2013

I'm pretty sure the comps will have to be modified if GM continues or else it wouldn't be fair.

by Anonymousreply 52709/09/2013

McRae just said that he's been hoping to get discovered by an employer when he delivered them pizzas. The prospective employer would just see what an incredible worker he'd be because he always tries to present himself so well. Really.

Doesn't he realize he's just made a two month long video resume of his horrible hygiene, lack of motivation, and poor choices?

by Anonymousreply 52809/09/2013

I hate to say it but right now Spencer would get my vote to win.

Why ? Strictly because he's the least loathsome

I know he made a bad joke about kiddie porn but compared to the others that was minor. I think it was just a HUGE miscalculation at humor. If the police had found anything he'd have been hauled out of the BB house.

It says a lot about the quality of the cast when he's the least loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 52909/09/2013

Why do you find Judd loathsome? r529

by Anonymousreply 53009/09/2013

McDarlene still wants to do "what the house wants" at final 5 so he doesn't make any waves. What a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 53109/09/2013

McCreep really is a dumbass without his Manduh. Elissa was voting WITH him and willing to work WITH him, and he votes her out? Uh ok.

by Anonymousreply 53209/09/2013

Here is McDouchebag's comment this morning:

4:24 AMtMcCrae about Elissa: "I have nothing but ill will towards her." NT

by Anonymousreply 53309/09/2013

R529 - Spencer made racist comments early on. He also called Andy 'Faggoty Andy' or something like that. He lost hid job, too, over comments he made. He is not the least loathsome. Judd is. But that's not saying much. At this point I'd say dump gasoline on the house and light a match.

by Anonymousreply 53409/09/2013

McPizza is a lazy asshole but he is the most aware of how they're being protrayed. He said GM will have a hard time after the show because of the racist things she's said.

by Anonymousreply 53509/09/2013

Andy likes to be called Faggoty Andy. Amanda said she's not homophobic and she could joke like that and say Faggoty Andy. Andy agreed and said he likes it.

by Anonymousreply 53609/09/2013

Don't worry, next season is going to be nothing like this because next year is going to be All Stars 2: Heroes vs. Villains!

by Anonymousreply 53709/09/2013

Andy is an Uncle Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 53809/09/2013

[quote]Elissa should show up at the cast party just to slap the shit out of these freaks then leave.

These freaks aren't invited to the cast party. The official wrap party is being thrown by Rachel and she tweeted that she's uninviting the final 5 left in the house.

by Anonymousreply 53909/09/2013

Whenever Andy mutters one of stupid and unfunny quips in the Diary Room and then grins as he tilts his head, I am nearly driven into a fit of rage. I so wish someone would step forward and call out this unfunny, lying, repulsive, disgusting excuse for a houseguest. I loathe him more than any houseguest since Evel Dick. I wish someone like Lawon from BB 12 would slap the shit out of Andy and tell him he is an embarrassment to gay men everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 54009/09/2013

Who wants to go to the Official Big Brother 15 Wrap Party? It's going to be at the Eleven nightclub in West Hollywood, Thurs. Sept 19th, 9-2AM.

by Anonymousreply 54109/09/2013

[quote]Whenever Andy mutters one of stupid and unfunny quips in the Diary Room and then grins as he tilts his head, I am nearly driven into a fit of rage.

What about when he squealed "I ecstatically vote to exterminate Elissa!!!!!" and grins and tilts his head?

by Anonymousreply 54209/09/2013

McRae, McDarlene, McCreep, McDouchebag, McPizza, McSloth, McPussy. Do none of you know his name?

by Anonymousreply 54309/09/2013

Andy is his own biggest fan.

by Anonymousreply 54409/09/2013

When Andy did that he heard the boos from the audience. His first inkling that people do like Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 54509/09/2013

As if Rachel controls who gets invited and who doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 54609/09/2013

[quote]Andy likes to be called Faggoty Andy. Amanda said she's not homophobic and she could joke like that and say Faggoty Andy. Andy agreed and said he likes it.

Just because ONE sad self-loathing asshole "likes" being the object of hetero scorn and ridicule does not have ANY effect on whether or not str8 people calling gays "faggot" is homophobic or not. It is ALWAYS homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 54709/09/2013

[quote]As if Rachel controls who gets invited and who doesn't.

It's her party. Why wouldn't she have control on who she invites?

by Anonymousreply 54809/09/2013

It's a CBS party.

by Anonymousreply 54909/09/2013

[quote]He also called Andy 'Faggoty Andy' or something like that.

He called him Kermit The Fag one day when Andy was wearing some of his green Garanimals.

by Anonymousreply 55009/09/2013

Andy is so fake.

by Anonymousreply 55109/09/2013

It's not a CBS party. CBS doesn't throw parties. It's Rachel's party.

by Anonymousreply 55209/09/2013

Isn't Rachel in charge of the CBS party?

by Anonymousreply 55309/09/2013

I want to go, r541! Count me in!!

by Anonymousreply 55409/09/2013

I'm going too! I'm going to throw a drink in Andy's face. If enough people go it'll be like a Datalounge meetup.

by Anonymousreply 55509/09/2013

All the past BB alum are going, plus Survivor and other reality show alum.

by Anonymousreply 55609/09/2013

Andy is going to kill himself when he finds out the wrap party is being hosted by Elissa's sister. He's still going to try to go only to be rejected at the door!

by Anonymousreply 55709/09/2013

He said several times last night on BBAD that if Elissa wins America's Favorite he'll kill himself. Promises, promises.

by Anonymousreply 55809/09/2013

R505 is right.

It's OK to call another gay man homophobic slurs because you don't like him? No.

by Anonymousreply 55909/09/2013

How many rabid Andy haters are there? The hate seems way out of proportion to anything he's said or done.

by Anonymousreply 56009/09/2013

It is the social event of the season.

by Anonymousreply 56109/09/2013

Andy is my favorite. He's cute in a geeky-parboiled way, and he has a nice combination of detachment and hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 56209/09/2013

Count me in as an Andy hater. Part of it is he just a pathetic excuse for a human. Part of it is the way he acts. He also a fake, rat, backstabber.

Oh and he is really unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 56309/09/2013

Sunday's Big Brother (1.9/5) at 9 PM was up 6% from its September 1st show.

by Anonymousreply 56409/09/2013

What R563 said. He's the biggest tattle tale, gossip, and mincing eunuch. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 56509/09/2013

Voting for America's Favorite Houseguest starts September 12 at 8pm eastern (5pm Pacific.)

by Anonymousreply 56709/09/2013

Andy really ramped up the "I'm running this house!" rhetoric since being called out as a floater by Zingbot. He's so pathetic and delusional. And those tank tops and sleeveless shirts unbuttoned to reveal his chest hair! I mean, enough with this guy!

by Anonymousreply 56809/09/2013

work it, girl!

by Anonymousreply 56909/09/2013

Just in case you thought he only dresses like that in the BB house....

by Anonymousreply 57009/09/2013

R570, lol - that was funny...

by Anonymousreply 57109/09/2013

Is Mcsloth actually thinking about not using the veto?

It looks like judd will be the one to go because of GM injury(is she faking?)

Didn't the annoying bb announcer say last night that wednesday will be an evictinon? Whats up with that?

by Anonymousreply 57209/09/2013

haha spencer has biggest tits out of all the chicks

he is so ugly

what is up with that santa beard? is he amish or something.

i'm glad GM is hurt. bitch deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 57309/09/2013

R29 Yes, eviction on Wednesday. The remaining houseguests (four) will compete and one of them will be eliminated on Thursday. That leave three finalists for the title of BIG BROTHER winner. Sunday will be a scripted episode of flashbacks where the three finalists enjoy a steak and lobster dinner with champagne and molten chocolate lava cake, along with their memories and clips of of the houseguests. It's best to avoid the Sunday show. It's all scripted and fake. Worse than the Survivor memory walk that at least doesn't take up an entire hour.

by Anonymousreply 57409/09/2013

But how can they not seriously contradict themselves when talking about Elissa? They can't bash her, can they? And what about the racism? Sunday's episode will be unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 57509/09/2013

Sorry, post R574 was for R572.

by Anonymousreply 57609/09/2013

judd wasn't even doing the punishment correctly.

did u see how horribly he was doing push ups, jumping jacks and sit ups.

what a joke! he should have punished some more.

by Anonymousreply 57709/09/2013

omg i laughed so hard when gm said mcrae is the dirtiest one here and i have to be attached to him???

haha ugly ass tross GM is.

by Anonymousreply 57809/09/2013

oopsie meant to say

haha ugly ass troll GM is

when she started dancing aka rolling on the floor i was like wth? this troll can't dance either

by Anonymousreply 57909/09/2013

Judd has been a dick since the punishment.

by Anonymousreply 58009/09/2013

LOL@ R443! So true!

by Anonymousreply 58109/09/2013

At this point I wish they would switch the show to being all about what's going on in the Jury House. All of the interesting people have moved out of the BB house and nobody left there is even remotely stimulating.

During the CBS episode last night, I really saw how annoying a person that Andy is.

I've tried to not be bothered by his general behavior that is mostly reminiscent of an 11-year old girl. And being a gay man myself, I've also tried to not hate him for how stereotypically (in an old-fashioned way) he represents us to viewers.

But last night when I saw how he can't let a conversation in the house happen without butting in or snooping to find out what is going on - I felt like that is a fair reason for me to say that I couldn't stand to be associated with him in real life.

It seriously seemed like every time 2 or 3 of the other houseguests were alone in a room to talk, he came in or walked past and fiddled with something faking nonchalance. I badly wanted somebody to just tell him to get the fuck away for few minutes so they could chat in private.

by Anonymousreply 58309/09/2013

R583 has probably made the most fair argument against Andy thus far.

While the show has gotten worse as they focus more and more on him, so have these threads with the constant hate posts about him. He's annoying, yeah, but get over it.

by Anonymousreply 58409/09/2013

That's exactly what Elissa did to him R583.

by Anonymousreply 58509/09/2013

How are you enjoying life in the jury house Amanda? Or should I say R577 - R579?

by Anonymousreply 58609/09/2013

i want spencer to f*** andy so bad. he'd probably break him.

spencer's girlfriend is ugly just like him.

specer got super fat in BB. all he does is eats, sleeps and shits.

bet spencer can't even find his dick under that gigantic gut.

by Anonymousreply 58709/09/2013

It's just weird how the people in the house were SO hateful towards Elissa that they wouldn't listen to her observation that Andy is a tattling, eavesdropping rat. He just might win this game-he's in the best position now. Everyone left in the game doesn't want to get rid of him. Hopefully the jury will be so bitter they won't let him win though.

As long as the final 2 isn't Andy and Ginamarie, I'll accept whatever combo we end up with.

by Anonymousreply 58809/09/2013

Started a new thread for when this one gets voted out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 58909/09/2013

From what I understand, they are having a remembrance of the past houseguests who got voted out, just like they do in Survivor. Sounds kind of fake and yucky to me.

by Anonymousreply 59009/09/2013

[quote]Whenever Andy mutters one of stupid and unfunny quips in the Diary Room and then grins as he tilts his head, I am nearly driven into a fit of rage. I so wish someone would step forward and call out this unfunny, lying, repulsive, disgusting excuse for a houseguest. I loathe him more than any houseguest since Evel Dick. I wish someone like Lawon from BB 12 would slap the shit out of Andy and tell him he is an embarrassment to gay men everywhere.

My god, some of you have mental problems.

It's just some dumbass on a reality show, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 59109/09/2013

This one captures Andy's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 59209/09/2013

McCrae stepping out of the shower without a towel on.

by Anonymousreply 59309/09/2013

I so love the description on another board of Andy as someone "trying to dress and behave like a 6 year old child actor." I'd add that he dresses and behaves like a 6 year old child actor from the early 1960s.

by Anonymousreply 59409/09/2013

R587 seems a bit Spencer-taken. A rather sharting combination of Spencer-themed fantasies there, all mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 59509/09/2013

The mere fact that Andy works as a waitron in a restaurant whose gimmick is to be snippy and rude to customers, makes me want to kick him in the vagina bone.

by Anonymousreply 59609/10/2013

[quote]Last night GM noticed that on the package for gummy worms there was a bi-racial family. She said "They need to hire a new photographer." Unreal.

LOL! Christ, that' so awful, its funny.

by Anonymousreply 59709/10/2013

I think Andy pictures himself in the Diary Room as Britney Haynes from seasons 12 & 14 He thinks his quippy comebacks are cute and that the audience loves him. He'll often comment to other houseguest that he said something really clever in the DR and that it will probably get air time.

by Anonymousreply 59809/10/2013

Andy is not funny.

by Anonymousreply 59909/10/2013

Andy will not be funny in the next thread , either.

by Anonymousreply 60009/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.