Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why does Miley Cyrus keep sticking her tongue out?

Is it supposed to be sexy? It's gross.

by Anonymousreply 6805/24/2015

because she's just so bad azz duh

by Anonymousreply 209/01/2013

[quote]Why does Miley Cyrus keep sticking her tongue out?

Because that tongue is gonna be a star!

by Anonymousreply 309/01/2013

I don't get it either, OP. She looks like a fool, but from what I can tell, she has no other talents other than sticking out her tongue.

by Anonymousreply 409/01/2013

That's a long tongue

by Anonymousreply 509/01/2013

To gauge which way the wind's blowing so she can decide what her next career move will be.

by Anonymousreply 609/01/2013

She looks like what she is: a retard hillbilly who made it through nepotism. Ugly face. Stupid looking. Ugly body, especially the hideous ass. No singing or acting ability.

Don't ever let someone tell you that celebs are "better" after seeing this wreck.

by Anonymousreply 909/01/2013

"Any comments from Liam?"

Hold on Miley, let me unwrap my anus for that thing.

by Anonymousreply 1009/01/2013

Miley looks like she has a handicap problem when she sticks her tongue out to the side.

Btw, Liam was not happy with Miley's sexual antics on the show.

by Anonymousreply 1109/01/2013

[quote]It's supposed to eroticize the effects of strangulation. Hitchcock used the imagery in his film 'Frenzy'. Miley's handlers have engineered a morbid centerfold role for her to play as a good time girl who gives up the goods even as she's being choked to death. It's almost worse than necrophilia because it sexualizes the act of dying rather than the state of being dead.

That is so bizarre, if she is thinking in that context.

by Anonymousreply 1209/01/2013

Liam broke her mouth muscles.

by Anonymousreply 1309/01/2013

Link to her VMA performance and her tongue out. The funniest part is the photos of celeb reactions in the audience.

by Anonymousreply 1409/01/2013

Courtney Stodden did a magazine spread where girls pose in lingerie with male corpses.

by Anonymousreply 1509/01/2013

Because she's good at it.

by Anonymousreply 1609/01/2013

Is Robin Thicke's suit some kind of clown thing!? I mean, really.

by Anonymousreply 1809/01/2013

Beetlegeuse!

by Anonymousreply 1909/01/2013

She looks stupid with it lolling around like that. Damn.

And Thicke looked utterly bored and very fat in that Beetlejuice suit.

by Anonymousreply 2009/01/2013

It's how a reptile senses its surroundings. The more rapid the flicking, the greater the chance the creature is going to strike!

As for me, while I appreciate Cyrus' other qualities of supporting gay rights and being supportive (if selectively) of others in the business, I would be tempted to pull my pinking shears out if she stuck that thing out in my direction.

by Anonymousreply 2109/01/2013

[quote]It's how a reptile senses its surroundings. The more rapid the flicking, the greater the chance the creature is going to strike!

I see, but does Miley think she's a reptile? That's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 2209/01/2013

She does it to piss off old farts like us, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2309/01/2013

It was an hommage to Mahori folkloric war dances.

Show some respect!

by Anonymousreply 2409/01/2013

It looks like she or her stylists think they have discovered rave culture or something. How 1991 of them, and not her father's version of it.

by Anonymousreply 2509/01/2013

It's not a new thing for her. Google Image "Miley Cyrus tongue" and you'll come up with years of tongue lolling.

by Anonymousreply 2609/01/2013

Because her MK Ultra Project Monarch handlers told her to.

by Anonymousreply 2709/01/2013

I just do not understand the hoopla over Robin Thicke. He looks like that creepy old guy who is still in university and should have graduated years ago but he wants to hang around 20 yr olds.

And he looks just like his dad, which makes it all worse.

by Anonymousreply 2909/01/2013

She's advertising the fact that she is ready to suck someone's dick at a moments notice

by Anonymousreply 3009/02/2013

WHY is her tongue always coated in a disgusting white film?!? It's like she always has thrush or something. And you just know her vag smells like dead fish rotting in 105 degree heat.

by Anonymousreply 3109/02/2013

Because she is an intellectual

by Anonymousreply 3209/02/2013

Fortunately closeted homosexual Liam Hemsworth now has a perfect excuse to "break up" with her.

He's always preferred his brother, and their incestuous fuck sessions.

On Jimmy Kimmel's show, while promoting his latest shitfest film (the stupid tanking "thriller" with bald old Harrison Ford), he "joked" about missing cuddling with his brother in bed.

Actually, they are incestuous barebacking fuck brothers, and Miley's pimp daddy arranged this fraudulent "engagement."

Guaranteed tabloid coverage for months!

by Anonymousreply 3309/02/2013

Mick Jagger and Gene Simmons are known for sticking out their tongues.

I was never grossed out when they did it and their tongues never looked coated or crusty.

Miley's looked horrible and she looked like a brain damaged fool doing her schtick.

by Anonymousreply 3409/02/2013

because thats what passes as a substitute for talent these days

by Anonymousreply 3509/02/2013

She's an ugly little troll.

by Anonymousreply 3609/02/2013

[quote]I don't get it either, OP. She looks like a fool, but from what I can tell, she has no other talents other than sticking out her tongue.

What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 3709/02/2013

why does she fucking exist period?

by Anonymousreply 3809/02/2013

Well, if Liam is no longer interested, tell her to ring me.

by Anonymousreply 3909/02/2013

[quote]She does it to piss off old farts like us, OP.

This isn't Elvis gyrating we're talking about.

It's actually pretty lame and tired rather than "outrageous" and "edgy."

by Anonymousreply 4009/02/2013

[quote]why does she fucking exist period?

Well, when a hick loves another hick....

by Anonymousreply 4109/02/2013

Advertising to the girls?

by Anonymousreply 4209/02/2013

I'm thinking

by Anonymousreply 4309/02/2013

^Story behind that picture, please

by Anonymousreply 4409/02/2013

R27: What did you mean by your comment: her MK Ultra Project Monarch handlers?

by Anonymousreply 4509/28/2013

Google it, r45. It seems true to me..first thing I thought of.

by Anonymousreply 4609/29/2013

She's a slut and she knows it. She wants to root all the boys.

by Anonymousreply 4709/29/2013

[quote] I just do not understand the hoopla over Robin Thicke. He looks like that creepy old guy who is still in university and should have graduated years ago but he wants to hang around 20 yr olds.

I know. It was like when Frank Sinatra Jr would go in shows like Hullabaloo or Shindig. We were like, WTF?

by Anonymousreply 4809/29/2013

She sticks out her tongue because she thinks it makes her look sexy. It doesn't. It just makes her look retarded. Who told her to do that? Or did she just come up with it on her own? Where are her handlers? Don't they know she's making a complete fool of herself, despite all the attention she's getting?

by Anonymousreply 4909/29/2013

There was one of those stupid Bio Channel ghost shows on last night. My Haunted Vacation. Supposedly this moron was a psychic and haunted by ancient Hawaiian warriors on his vacation. I think someone slipped some peyote in his Mai Tai. So he's running through the jungle and this ghost is chasing him. Grass skirt, spear, the whole bit. And this Hawaiian warrior starts doing the Miley Cyrus tongue thing at the guy! He did it in like three different scenes! Real over the top about it, I was wondering WTF that was about. The whole thing was hilarious. I was waiting for Marcia to find the Tiki and the spider to crawl out of her bag.

by Anonymousreply 5009/29/2013

She reminds me of the hybrid baby in “V”.

by Anonymousreply 5109/29/2013

anyone following the feud between Miley and Katy Perry this week?

a few weeks ago Perry attended 1 of Cyrus' concerts (I think in Las Vegas). Cyrus saw her in the crowd and went over. Perry leaned in for a kiss but Cyrus kissed her on the lips deeply with tongue.

Earlier this week, Perry gave an interview saying she was grossed out by it and wondered where else Cyrus' tongue had been.

Cyrus then responded on twitter and responded something like (I'm paraphrasing): "Good thing your ex boo is now your ex boo-his tongue has been all over the place". She was referring of course to John Mayer, whom Perry recently split with.

by Anonymousreply 5203/07/2014

actually here are the exact quotes:

by Anonymousreply 5303/07/2014

R50, when the Maoris stick their tongue out and make this face at their enemies, it means "I'm going to turn cannibal and eat your slow-roasted ass!". I'm not sure if the gesture means the same thing in Hawaii, but it could.

When Miley does it, I'm sure it means "I defy adult authority in the manner of a toddler!".

by Anonymousreply 5403/07/2014

I couldn't believe Katy Perry had the balls to say that after being with John Mayer. High-larious!

by Anonymousreply 5503/07/2014

Have you seen the latest? The fucking whore tweeted a picture of herself with a fisting dildo.

by Anonymousreply 5603/08/2014

This tiresome shtick of bad girl Miley is just a marketing image makeover thing. She's still annoying. But her dad? I'd fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 5703/08/2014

the haircut makes miley look butch.

and the tongue thing makes her look like a retard.

i can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 5803/08/2014

I love the idea of a Cyrus-Perry feud!

by Anonymousreply 5903/08/2014

her mental age is stuck at 12.

by Anonymousreply 6003/08/2014

[quote]Why does Miley Cyrus keep sticking her tongue out?

Someone told her she had to get some taste and she's trying to get some the best way she knows how, bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 6103/08/2014

It gives her a basic understanding of the world around her. The tongue in these creatures compensates for poor eyesight, limited hearing and no judgement.

by Anonymousreply 6203/08/2014

Well, dogs have to pant or they'll overheat...

by Anonymousreply 6303/08/2014

Is this cartoon character her role model?

by Anonymousreply 6403/08/2014

Cara Delevingne does it a lot too, must be a lesbian thing.

by Anonymousreply 6503/08/2014

You ever heard about a goddess called Kali? While Jay Z and the others keeps doing the triangle with one eye stuff, Miley keeps with her tongue show. 2012 was the year of Kali, somewhat of a new age for the Hindu people's religion. It is supposed to be a good goddess, but if you take a research you're going to see the real face of that mythology. I dunno what the Illuminati are doing, if they even exist, but certainly the pop stars and even Gene Simmons and the rock'nroll seems to be nothing put puppets to them. Meanings? Hell if I know but can't be good.

by Anonymousreply 6605/22/2014

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this...

Here's Miley singing Khia's "My Neck My Back" in a butterfly costume.

by Anonymousreply 6705/24/2015

Because she doesn't know what else to do.

by Anonymousreply 6805/24/2015
Need more help? Click Here.