Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

High school soccer players charged with raping students at camp!!!!

Crazy

by Anonymousreply 6009/04/2013

It's mostly underaged kids have sex with underaged kids. No story here.

by Anonymousreply 109/01/2013

Galileo Mondol must have an out-of-control giant wang that needs feeding all.the.time.

I wonder if this thing goes on in the major leagues.

by Anonymousreply 209/01/2013

He's cute. Not guilty.

by Anonymousreply 409/01/2013

R6 = Stevie Wonder

by Anonymousreply 709/01/2013

Nevermind R4, I found their pictures in the subsequent articles, and you were right. Lucky freshmen...

by Anonymousreply 809/01/2013

Photo and video in the the Huffpost article. And yes, it was boys.

by Anonymousreply 909/01/2013

I want to be Galileo Mondol's cell mate.

by Anonymousreply 1009/01/2013

Of course it's a hazing incident. Does the tale of three junior team members "raping" three freshman team members make sense any other way?

by Anonymousreply 1109/01/2013

You can't rape the willing!

by Anonymousreply 1209/01/2013

Oh please he's 17yo. My God you Americans are so stodgy about such things. If your 'Tea Party' continues taking over you'll probably move the age of consent up to 21!

by Anonymousreply 1609/01/2013

Here it's not a hypocritical right wing "value" at play, R16. There are survivors of abuse as teenagers whose personal experiences dictate their ideas of morality for everyone. They regularly toss the word "pedophile" at anyone who says someone under 21 is attractive. They think that by calling others perverts and pedophiles they are taking the moral high ground when they are really behaving like deranged bullies.

by Anonymousreply 1809/01/2013

I have just stumbled across an example of the deranged nature of the "thought process" involved. Above, R3 hopes that these kids get raped in prison. The same poster, on another thread writes just about an hour later

[quote] to force someone to have sex against his or her own will is unspeakable. Anyone who would do that to another person is unfit for human contact.

This is not about reason. It's about fury.

by Anonymousreply 1909/01/2013

Most people understand that saying a 17-year-old is attractive is not the same thing as having sex with a 17-year-old. The insistence that at a certain age we are supposed to stop finding anyone younger hot is irrational and pointless.

by Anonymousreply 2109/01/2013

The perps probably made the freshmen suck their cocks. 'any penetration ever so slight' is the legal definition of rape. Digital penetration (fingering) qualifies as rape however that is usually pled down to GSI.

by Anonymousreply 2209/01/2013

What basis do you have for that, R23? The definition of "rape" for statutory rape laws is very open-ended. The press then takes the word and uses it without further details. It is unlikely the case involves penile-anal penetration.

by Anonymousreply 2409/01/2013

I'm the faggiest fag who ever fagged. I can see a young woman and appreciate her beauty and physique. I can comment on her figure and how attractive she is.

That doesn't mean I am attracted to her.

There's nothing wrong with noting someone's attractiveness (using non-perverse language. there's something terribly wrong if I take action to 'get me some'.

by Anonymousreply 2609/01/2013

[quote]There is a difference between saying someone underage is attractive/pretty/handsome and saying that child is "hot".

What is that difference?

by Anonymousreply 2709/01/2013

Somerville doesn't have meth labs. Massachusetts has an opioid problem, not a meth problem.

by Anonymousreply 2809/01/2013

Since the 17yo is charged as an adult, is there a PDF of the criminal complaint online anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 3009/01/2013

[quote]There was a case that happened at a Long Island high school a few years back where seniors on the football team raped some freshman by shoving pine cones (!) and other objects up their asses. That would probably hurt more than being raped with a dick.

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 3109/01/2013

Nothing sexy about that Long Island case, no...

There was that other one, I think it was in North Carolina, where two football players were caught fooling around in the showers. I think they thought that if they said it was hazing it would be swept under the rug, but instead the older one was charged with rape. The charges were eventually dropped.

Too soon to tell what happened here. The 17 year old's life is ruined now either way, whether it was rape or hazing or whatever. Where was the adult that was supposed to be in the cabin supervising the kids?

by Anonymousreply 3209/01/2013

[quote]Where was the adult that was supposed to be in the cabin supervising the kids?

Recording the incident on his flip-cam. That's what led to this cluster fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3409/01/2013

Didn't we call it experimenting back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 3509/01/2013

Oh... well... is it on xtube or something yet?

by Anonymousreply 3709/01/2013

It's scary to think this is some kind of soccer thing. A couple of years ago, Maine West High School in Illinois had a very similar situation (linked).

by Anonymousreply 3909/01/2013

Hide yo Kids! Hide yo Wives!

by Anonymousreply 4009/01/2013

"It's scary to think this is some kind of soccer thing"

It's not. There have been incidents like this involving football teams, fraternities, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4109/01/2013

This kind of thing was common in the 80s when I was in school, and the school staff knew about it.

They chalked it up to horseplay and experimentation and stuff. Usually it was no big deal. New team members knew what to expect, they would put up token resistance so that they could say that they had, but then would give in to whatever it was.

The only time I can think of something bad coming of it was when there was a freshman 'alpha' who had gotten onto varsity first try and thought he was the shit. He really fought back against the 'initiation' and the senior 'alphas' smacked him down hard to 'teach him his place'. Even then nothing came of it like arrests or anything. He stayed on and was a valued player, but he never, even as a senior, was considered 'one of the team' because of how he resisted.

by Anonymousreply 4209/01/2013

[quote][R27] do I really need to explain that?

In other words, you can't. To argue that there is some moral difference between calling someone "hot" and calling them "attractive" is standing on mighty thin ice.

I know I can look at a 17-year old and recognize he is hot while at the same time feeling queasy at the thought of having sex with him. If such a distinction is not possible in your mind, you can call me a pedophile all you want, but you are the one with a problem.

by Anonymousreply 4309/01/2013

[quote]I know I can look at a 17-year old and recognize he is hot while at the same time feeling queasy at the thought of having sex with him.

If you didn't know a guy's age beforehand, explain how you'd be able to tell whether he's 17 or 18 (or 19 for that matter). You can fuck a guy on his 18th birthday and it's totally legal, but just 12 days or even hours beforehand, and it's a crime.

Are they supposed to magically mature when the minute hand finally announces their 18th birthday? Bizarre rationale, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 4609/01/2013

in my country age of consent is 16. 16 and 17 year olds are adults and fully able to consent to any kind of sexual activity. personally I enjoy sexual affairs with young guys, they are very eager and their holes are tight.

by Anonymousreply 4709/01/2013

Most of you idiots need to stop acting like you have any clue what happened in this case or who to sympathize with. Morons jumping on the bandwagon without any of the facts.

by Anonymousreply 5109/01/2013

Nothing matters, R52. I realize that more and more every day. When you're my age, you'll understand.

by Anonymousreply 5309/01/2013

Was it rape rape?

by Anonymousreply 5409/01/2013

If it was a legitimate rape then their bodies probably shut that whole thing down

by Anonymousreply 5509/01/2013

[quote] If you didn't know a guy's age beforehand, explain how you'd be able to tell whether he's 17 or 18 (or 19 for that matter). You can fuck a guy on his 18th birthday and it's totally legal, but just 12 days or even hours beforehand, and it's a crime.

In most of the world and most of the US you can fuck a guy on his 16th birthday and it would be legal. I don't need to know exactly how old he is to realize his is too young for me to be interested in him sexually. I don't rely on the law to tell me when it is OK because I'm just not interested in guys that young. Even a hot teenager is still a teenager.

I don't have a problem if someone else [bold] who is not in a position of trust or authority [/bold] has consensual sex with a guy of legal age. For everyone of you who was sadly traumatized by abuse there are others who enjoyed sex with older men when they were young.

by Anonymousreply 5609/01/2013

!

by Anonymousreply 5709/02/2013

Nifty is full of stories like this. People need to get over their fantasy of what this type of event is like and deal with the horrific reality.

Just speaking generally. I have no idea what went on here. That's for the police to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 5809/02/2013

One kid was allegedly raped with a broomstick

by Anonymousreply 5909/04/2013

I don't understand. Why is this newsworthy? You do know the interest in this is kinda' creepy?

by Anonymousreply 6009/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.