Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Liz Cheney comes out AGAINST gay marriage!

She doesn't think her sister should be allowed to marry her partner!

by Anonymousreply 4009/05/2013

She's even worse than her evil father.

by Anonymousreply 108/30/2013

r1 "Verily, the chip falleth not far from the block."

by Anonymousreply 208/30/2013

Wyoming Senate run anyone?

by Anonymousreply 308/30/2013

No one, not even anyone in the GOP, knows what this woman is trying to do. She is desperate, crazy, and egomaniacal. A dangerous combination

by Anonymousreply 408/30/2013

Because the billions dick cheney made from the fraudulent Iraq "war" were simply not enough!

by Anonymousreply 508/30/2013

Truly a uber-çunt!

by Anonymousreply 608/30/2013

I once had a crush on her sister until I realized she wasn't a man.

by Anonymousreply 708/30/2013

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 808/30/2013

Liz is worse than Dick.

by Anonymousreply 908/30/2013

Not that W or Mr. Burns particularly cares but,neither of them can travel abroad without the possibility of being detained or arrested as war criminals.

Can anyone tell me,given Dick Cheney's tentative ( to say the least) health, why amassing SO MUCH wealth would be so important to him ?

Was what he did to this country about increasing his personal fortune?

by Anonymousreply 1008/30/2013

Liz loves Dick!

by Anonymousreply 1108/30/2013

That is one [italic]interesting[/italic] family!

Hasn't Liz always come across as though she really hopes that mommy — who she loves in her own way — goes first so that she can take over and have daddy all to herself?

by Anonymousreply 1208/30/2013

I wonder what Mary feels when she hears her sister say that. I have almost no sympathy for her though. Just detached curiosity.

by Anonymousreply 1308/31/2013

I always call her Uday Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 1408/31/2013

She's a real nasty cooze!

by Anonymousreply 1508/31/2013

She is such an angry bitch. What the fuck does she have to be so angry about?

by Anonymousreply 1608/31/2013

someone needs to continue satan's work.

by Anonymousreply 1708/31/2013

Lizzie Borderline took an axe, and gave her sister forty whacks.

When she saw what she had done, she gave her unwed girlfriend forty-one.

by Anonymousreply 1808/31/2013

In the article linked to she said she's okay with states choosing to legalize gay marriage. Is there some other article in which she said she was against it?

by Anonymousreply 1908/31/2013

You mean Liz ain't a lez?

by Anonymousreply 2108/31/2013

She's fat.

by Anonymousreply 2208/31/2013

She exudes all the charm of a yeast infection.

by Anonymousreply 2308/31/2013

r19, how long have you been such an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 2408/31/2013

Lizzie, you are an internet troll as well as a psychopath? Daddy and Mommy must be truly proud of your many accomplishments.

by Anonymousreply 2508/31/2013

Jowly mess with badly drawn eyebrows still mad Sis is the pretty one, Liz Cheney was simply refuting an attack ad from another Republican contender.

Every image on Google shows a petulant brat.

Oh, and you know she's still pissed that everyone believed she inherited Mom's lesbian tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 2608/31/2013

Them Cheneys, they'se all FAGS!

by Anonymousreply 2708/31/2013

R19, I read the article. She is an ignorant, pandering cunt whose political ambition supersedes her family feeling. Now, that makes her a Republican poster girl all right, but she hasn't got a prayer of being elected Wyoming's next Republican senator.

by Anonymousreply 2809/01/2013

[quote]She is an ignorant, pandering cunt whose political ambition supersedes her family feeling. Now, that makes her a Republican poster girl all right,

She has her father's eyes...

by Anonymousreply 2909/01/2013

r29......that will bore into your soul, and cause you to be consumed with hellfire.

by Anonymousreply 3009/01/2013

R20, heaven forbid anyone should have an opinion - or existence - different from yours. Since you value differing opinions, why don't you fuck off from a gay board which has different opinions from yours. If you don't like gay opinions, leave them alone and don't go hunting them out.

Also, we know you're very full of shit and it's highly likely that your sex life is a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 3109/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 3209/01/2013

R20 is one of the trolls - warranting FFs - who shows up to post an attack against the LGBT community. The troll doesn't go to any other thread with a response to a different topic (for, perhaps, another attack).

This has been happening, somewhat randomly, at It happens typically during early morning hours, after 2 a.m. in the east, and it may be by someone circumventing the system.

If moderating this site was a concern, that type of reply would get removed.

by Anonymousreply 3309/01/2013

I am not a fan of Liz Cheney but she didn't say she was against gay marriage, she said it should be decided on a state by state basis.

Which was pretty much the position of every Democrat until 2 years ago. I say this as a Democrat. I say it because it is the truth.

Meanwhile, how many Democrats are even now calling for national marriage equality based on federal legislation? Very few. So what the fuck is the difference?

by Anonymousreply 3409/01/2013

I think people are disappointed, r34, because her neo-con father, no less than Dick Cheny himself, over two years ago was even more ahead than every Democrat and clearly and unequivocally came out in favour of same-sex marriage. Of course it's a state choice, that's not that amazing a statement to make. But the question is, if Liz Cheney's state were to debate passing same-sex marriage, which side of the argument would she be on?

by Anonymousreply 3509/01/2013

By the way, r34, yes, she did actually speficically say that she's against gay marriage.

“I am strongly pro-life and I am not pro-gay marriage.”

On the proces by which states should decide, she said “I believe the issue of marriage must be decided by the states, and by the people in the states, not by judges and not even by legislators, but by the people themselves".

Whenever there have been state referendums on same-sex marriage, Democracts have not tended to make statements saying there should be state bans on gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 3609/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 3709/01/2013

The whole Cheney family is an illustration of what's wrong with American corporate greed and political ties.

by Anonymousreply 3809/01/2013

The Carpetbagging Cuntess gets slapped down by her sister over gay marriage, lies about her Wyoming residency and now finds her hawkish ways betraying her when it comes to Syria.

by Anonymousreply 3909/05/2013

I don't know why Mary Cheyney didn't cut her family off when she came out. She not only stayed enmeshed with their crazy asses, she let them have access to her child. I wouldn't let those crackpots near my child - not with beliefs like theirs. She's kind of stupid.

by Anonymousreply 4009/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!