Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Clint Eastwood, Wife Dina Eastwood Separate After 17 Years Of Marriage

Well if they can't make it...

by Anonymousreply 2810/09/2013

I bet even the 83 year old Clint can do a search, OP.

by Anonymousreply 108/30/2013

I like his acting and I like his movies but he has a long running history of treating women like sh*t when he's done with them. I'm not the least surprised Dina ended up in a rehab facility for depression and anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 208/30/2013

Maybe she woke up one day and finally realized there is actually a 35 year age difference btw. them.

by Anonymousreply 308/30/2013

Do they have any kids together?

by Anonymousreply 408/30/2013

Dina is major cray cray

by Anonymousreply 508/30/2013

Clint talks to empty chairs. It's weird and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 608/30/2013

And she just had a reality show a couple years ago. By the way, how is Sandra Locke doing??

by Anonymousreply 708/30/2013

I wonder who gets the 80 million dollar house they designed together and took the better part of a decade to build.

by Anonymousreply 808/30/2013

Clint Eastwood's shock 'wife swap' revealed: Dirty Harry star linked to pretty blonde... who used to be married to Dina's 'new guy'

The drama surrounding the split of Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood and his wife of 17 years Dina Eastwood just got a little more bizarre. Not only has it been reported that Dina has moved on with her old high school sweetheart Scott Fisher, but now it's been revealed that the Oscar winner has been spending time with Scott's ex-wife Erica Tomlinson-Fisher.

On Saturday the Dirty Harry actor was spotted dropping the stunning forty something off at an LA airport, the National Enquirer reported. Dressed in a fetching leopard maxi dress with her long blonde locks flowing down her back and her tan skin glowing, it's not hard to see why the suddenly single celebrity would want to keep her company.

Carrying her own suitcase and purse, and clutching a manila folder, Erica looked pensive as she walked away from Clint's curbside vintage Mercedes-Benz 500 SEC. Soon after the drop off, Clint stopped off at a gas station to refuel, making no mistake it was the Hollywood icon in the driver's seat.

On Monday Dina Tweeted, 'I don't like reading negative things about Clint. He is a wonderful, good natured, brilliant person. No matter what, I attest to that.' But by Wednesday, Dina was singing a different tune. 'I am saddened to see photos of Clint with Ms. Tomlinson-Fisher. I look forward to new beginnings,' Dina told Us Weekly.

Clint's manager told MailOnline exclusively, 'I don't know anything about Clint's private life and he's unreachable at this moment as he's busy directing Jersey Boys.'The split was announced on Thursday but the couple reportedly separated in June 2012 and have not been photographed since 2011. Coincidentally, Scott, 50, a basketball coach at the University of Hawaii, divorced in 2012. Dina, 48, and Clint, 83, have a daughter together, Morgan, 16. The former screen idol also has seven other children that he has birthed with various women, including actress Frances Fisher (who has no relation to Scott or Erica Fisher).

The couple reportedly have a prenup which would keep Dina from claiming a chunk of the actor's $340m fortune. According to reports, tension grew between the pair when Dina started filming the E! reality show Mrs. Eastwood & Company which debuted in 2012. On the show Dina often complained about her life and even cried several times on camera. Earlier this year the mother of one checked into rehab for anxiety and depression.

This love quadrangle set up is the second one of its kind in recent Hollywood history. Shania Twain also did a swap when she started dating Frederic Thiebaud, the ex-husband of the woman who Shania's husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange left the country singer for. Shania eventually married Frederic and they're still together. Shania discussed the pain she experienced and the new love she found on her Oprah Winfrey series.

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2013

Ah glad I did a search. I was about to post about the "wife swap" as a blind item because I heard about it second-hand, but I guess it's out there. What you may not know: they met because she cold-called Clint's office to let him know her husband was sleeping with his wife. They got along when they met in person and the rest is history unfolding.

by Anonymousreply 1009/06/2013

Dina's boyfriend is quite good looking and age 50. She is maybe better off with the good looking age 50 boyfriend than with Clint.

(to poster up-thread, Dina and Clint have a 16 year old daughter together)

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2013

'A chair is still a chair...even if there's no one sitting there...'

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2013

Dina Eastwood was following her daughter into Scientology, a cult Clint abhors as a scam. He threatened to disinherit their daughter unless she broke up with her leech, druggie boyfriend, who is the connector.

by Anonymousreply 1309/06/2013

Including the baby in the news recently, allegedly fathered by Eastwood, doesn't that make eight kids by six mothers for Clint? Kind of gross. These Republicans are so "anything goes", aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 1409/06/2013

I think you mean the daughter of Frances Fischer and Clint, don't you, R13, who is in her 20's and has a photographer boyfriend and lives in Hollywood?

Do you have a link on this? I think you might be mixed up.

Dina and Clint's daughter together is only age 16.

by Anonymousreply 1509/06/2013

Who's the baby momma?

by Anonymousreply 1609/06/2013

R14, do you have a link for a baby fathered by Clint in the recent news?

by Anonymousreply 1709/06/2013

They're both Republicans and can eat shit and die for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 1809/06/2013

R14, if you don't post a link about a baby fathered by Clint in the recent news then you are just mouthing stuff you've read on Datalounge without giving a source and without checking for accuracy.

by Anonymousreply 1909/06/2013

OK, r19- Lesbian Hall Monitor! I thought I saw something about a paternity suit in the papers recently.

by Anonymousreply 2009/06/2013

R20, don't make a claim about fathering a child recently unless you can support it.

I haven't checked google news or google but you can to support your claim.

'thinking' you saw something is not good enough.

Someone on Datalounge mentioned it and you're just mouthing them.

by Anonymousreply 2109/06/2013

I remember watching an Eastwood interview on "60 Minutes" several years ago. Even the reporter said when he brought up all the children, with several different women, he saw Clint tense up, and give him that 'Dirty Harry' stare, like 'don't go there'. He just needs to own it, and even though it's very non-Republican doctrine, acknowledge he's had mistresses, girlfriends, et.,al, and is not a great example of a 'conservative'. I like most of the guy's films, but he's no paragon of a great husband, or ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 2209/06/2013

Are you kidding, r22? Womanizing is as Republican as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 2309/06/2013

I again remind r21 that he is NOT the boss of me!

by Anonymousreply 2409/06/2013

Wow, some dish on DL for a change. Thanks R10 and r13.

If Dina was getting in with the Scientos I don't blame Clint for distancing himself. So Tyler Shields is a clam?

by Anonymousreply 2509/06/2013

R15, You're right; it was Frances Fischer's daughter that was hooked up with the photog Scieno scum. I can't provide a link because the blog was taken down.

by Anonymousreply 2609/06/2013

They're certainly not setting a very good example for gay couples!

by Anonymousreply 2709/07/2013

He already has a new girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2810/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.