Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Contract is Up! Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart are STILL Broken up! (Part 3)

by Anonymousreply 58811/01/2013

Option 6 - Loves attention, whether it be male or female.

by Anonymousreply 208/28/2013

Thanks for the poll as requested OP! You're the best! I voted that she is bi. If it wasn't for the affair with the Director I's have said full les.

by Anonymousreply 408/28/2013

The girl is bi. And opportunistic. And spoiled. And talentless.

But, somehow, I can't look away. I need to know how this story ends.

by Anonymousreply 508/28/2013

Who would have thought that Robert and Kristen's showmance break up would last into Thread #3?

This has the potential to Twilight.

by Anonymousreply 608/28/2013

* This has the potential to outlive Twilight.

by Anonymousreply 708/28/2013

I voted bi. I think she is genuinely into the D, but she loves the pussy too.

by Anonymousreply 808/28/2013

R6, Twilight as a verb should be a thing in my opinion.

Example: The Dior commercial is coming soon.

It's going to Twilight.

by Anonymousreply 908/28/2013

Or as in "Robbie's recent Dior interviews have helped to Twilight him into obscurity."

by Anonymousreply 1008/28/2013

Robert and Kristen's relationship went to Twilight.

by Anonymousreply 1108/28/2013

We'll do a Rob poll in part 4!

by Anonymousreply 1208/28/2013

Although I feel like we are doing some free market research for their teams, kind of.

by Anonymousreply 1308/28/2013

Kristen's best career move would be to get away from Twilight ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 1408/28/2013

Kristen in Berlin on her day off from filming her new movie. She's hanging with her bff Suzie "the Scientologist" Riemer, Suzie's British beau, and Pattinson pal, Jack Standen, and Michaela Peker, another friend of Rob's from London.

by Anonymousreply 1508/28/2013

She would look better with different hair.

by Anonymousreply 1608/28/2013

That little blonde chubbster looks exactly like every lonely, pathetic Twilight fan I've ever encountered in real life.

by Anonymousreply 1808/28/2013

Oh, Rpatz, that wild pussy hound!

by Anonymousreply 1908/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 2008/28/2013

Is she going bald?

by Anonymousreply 2108/28/2013

I think that's self inflicted.

by Anonymousreply 2208/28/2013

STOP THE PRESSES! I have it on good word, that they're finally back together again! Yay!

by Anonymousreply 2308/28/2013

Is that article a pathetic attempt from Robert's team to make look homme?

by Anonymousreply 2408/28/2013, really? It must be a particularly placid day in tabloid land.

by Anonymousreply 2508/28/2013

R21 She's been losing it for a while... That haircape is going to Twilight.

by Anonymousreply 2608/29/2013

R24 Probably not Life and Style have one French bulldog and a punnet of strawberries assigned to the Robsten desk. Every now and then the darling thing manages to churn something out that seems credible.

Let's be real. If it were true, you know it's two lesbians taking their friend out for consolatory drinks.

by Anonymousreply 2708/29/2013

Looks like Rob got custody of Kristen's weed stash in the split:

by Anonymousreply 2808/29/2013

Kristen is beyond dirty and fug now. Does she not care about her flagging career at all?

What a far cry from when she emerged from the cheating scandal on the way to TIFF last year with her hair and makeup done and looking CLEAN.

by Anonymousreply 2908/29/2013

She doesn't care how she looks, R29, because she is completely heartbroken over losing the most important thing in her life. The person she loves and respects the most, Rob. She loves him, she loves him, she's so sorry!

by Anonymousreply 3008/29/2013

Jesus, R30, you've got me Twilighting all over the place here.

by Anonymousreply 3108/29/2013

Robbie has it hard, everybody!

On moving away from his vamp days: "It can be really difficult transition from something like 'Twilight.' Once people identify you with something like that it's hard to find your way out of it. And also, I mean, I'm not that easy to case because of my... physicality. I'm quite lanky. You can't exactly see me in a sports film or something, can you? I'm never going to play 'one of the guys.'"

On being in the public eye: "Once you get photographed a lot it changes you. I remember when I first did Twilight I didn’t care about how I looked – there was less pressure. [But now] every time I appear somewhere, I think, 'I don't know how many more times I can do this.' Dressing up to go somewhere and be looked at - I get so nervous. Up until the second I have to leave, I'll get changed a million times. It's crazy. Literally just before I go I look in the mirror and think, 'You look like s***.' I start worrying about wrinkles. Honestly. Everyone who works with me knows they'll have to sit there and wait for me to go through my process of having a panic attack about how I look."

On posing for Dior: "Before, I was so obsessed with thinking, 'People are going to think you're a sell out,' and now, of course, every single actor in the world has done one. In the past, I always said no to everything. I thought I'd be so judged for it. Dior came up and it felt right. It was a big decision - I've turned down plenty of others at the last minute before."

by Anonymousreply 3208/29/2013

I read this comment recently on Celebitchy and thought it was brilliant (as opposed to the fangurl/hater drivel one usually finds there). And no, it's not mine, although I wish it were. It so aptly describes KStew's sartorial style.

'Of course this too cool for school grudge / hipster look is contrived and deliberate. That’s her fan base. And her fan base is that indie grunge. Changing her image means who would she appeal too? She has no fan base that is older… Other actresses who are much more polished have cornered that market.. Her only PR image being Robsten. That is all that she has to keep her in the media focus.'

by Anonymousreply 3308/29/2013

The same thing could be said about Rob, R33.

Hence why they are still in the media, now, but also why their demise will be almost guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 3408/29/2013

Oh, woe is me. I'm ugly.

by Anonymousreply 3508/29/2013

Some chick on Twitter claims that she saw Rob sucking face with a hot brunette last night at a club in L.A. Robstens of course have attacked her all day, natch:

by Anonymousreply 3608/29/2013

Watching this campaign unfold is so cringeworthy. How can the fangurls find this sublimely sexy?!

Here is I think the first talking video of the great one.

I thought that beard was hideous on photos. It looks ten times worse in movement.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Amish Rob. Slap some sense into me, please.

by Anonymousreply 3708/29/2013

Not to be out done, Kristen Stewart also has a new flop ad premiering for Balenciaga.

by Anonymousreply 3808/30/2013

Comment by one of the fraus on Celebitchy:

[quote]Yes. I like Rob, root for him but he’s always struck me as being delicate and e-f-f-e-m-i-n-*-t-e. Note: I’m not referring to his sexual orientation (I dont give a fig about which way he bats) I’m just saying he often comes off, at times, more girly than manly. Maybe it’s the hands. IDK. Something.

by Anonymousreply 3908/30/2013

The Justice People have been silent for basically all of August. I'm sure Justice Lady is just off her meds. Whenever her doctors get her stabilized we'll get something from them, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 4008/30/2013

A bit off topic, but these atrocious perfume ads made me search for one that provokes an irresistible urge to fill a bathtub full of, in this instance, Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue. Now that's an ad.

by Anonymousreply 4108/30/2013

I have a feeling the Justice Lady will come back like a big ball of fire.

by Anonymousreply 4208/30/2013

[quote] But I still think that some of the crap that gets printed has to hurt. I do pray for them every single day and have for a long time. They are two singularly talented and charismatic young people and the fact that they fell in love with each other was like a Cinderella story. I want them back.

by Anonymousreply 4308/30/2013

It's so funny that people at other sites have also noticed Robbie's Delicate Lady Fingers.

When you combine those fluttering fingers with that ridiculous beard, you've got a pretty good freak show going. Not exactly the way to sell a men's fragrance, I would think.

by Anonymousreply 4408/30/2013

[quote]“When everybody was watching the footage of the kissing scene, I was already embarrassed. Suddenly, Camille said ‘Oh la la!’ I glared at her and told her ‘Are you kidding me?’ I thought that the British would say ‘Oh la la!’ as a way to make fun of French. I didn’t think that French women would say it for real. Then I realized that I would like to have a French girlfriend with all her clichés.”

The Old Frau Twihards must be having a hard time with this one.

by Anonymousreply 4508/30/2013

Well I'm sure the Twihard fans won't be happy, since last I looked, Kristen isn't French.

That said, every time he talks about women it always sounds foreign and awkward.

by Anonymousreply 4608/30/2013

Lainey is correct in that Dior has released a thousand pictures and teasers over the past few weeks so that only the last 10 Twitards standing still care.

Of course if she were only that coherent when talking about Kristen Stewart.

Nevertheless it does crack me up how Pattinson talks about all the creative freedom and artistry he brought to the campaign and yet the final product is boring, basic, black and white trying-to-be-James Dean pedestrian shots with absolutely no sex appeal or charisma.

He did this for his career? Or more that he's not being offered good high profile roles so it was this or quick oblivion?

by Anonymousreply 4708/30/2013

His fans actually think he's writing a script? Oh man, they will believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 4808/30/2013

I'm going to say the latter, R47. As in it was Dior or a rapid fall into oblivion.

It's amazing to see how seriously he's taking himself in these promotional interviews. He's getting paid to sell a product, yet you would think he's the reincarnation of Michangelo or something, talking about what it was like painting the Sistine Chapel.

It's an ad promo, Robbie, so lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 4908/31/2013

In interviews for France he's going on about channelling Jean-Paul Belmondo, Jean-Luc Godard, La nouvelle vague, etc.

As a result of learning of Rob's yearning for everything French, some gals on Celebitchy now want him to hook up with Vanessa Paradis.

"If Vanessa Paradis cougared him, my head would explode (in a good way)."

by Anonymousreply 5008/31/2013

[quote]In interviews for France he's going on about channelling Jean-Paul Belmondo, Jean-Luc Godard, La nouvelle vague, etc.

What a pretentious twat. He's the bastard love child of James Franco, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Rooney Mara with a tenth of their talent.

Shut up. It's a commercial. A ad for an overpriced fragrance. It's not art, it's not interesting and Pattinson has the charisma and sex appeal of day old oatmeal.

by Anonymousreply 5108/31/2013

He looks good to me. Just ignore the girl and imagine it's TomStu he's frolicking & rolling around in bed with.

by Anonymousreply 5209/01/2013

I think he looks good too. If he can act in the Rover, which Pearce said was the case then... maybe he won't Twilight so soon after all... But he can't get wankier or it will negate everything to date.

Check my flow...

by Anonymousreply 5309/01/2013

THAT was what all the wank was about? A 2 minute black and white boring commercial filled with boring cliches?

Oh brother.

This is what he 'turned down' big studio roles for?

Maybe if he were in shape enough to be in a pool without his shirt on....

Otherwise that was shit. And it will only air in Europe and certain small parts of Asia?

He should probably invest in acting lessons instead.

by Anonymousreply 5409/01/2013

[quote]In interviews for France he's going on about channelling Jean-Paul Belmondo, Jean-Luc Godard, La nouvelle vague, etc.

[quote]It's amazing to see how seriously he's taking himself in these promotional interviews. He's getting paid to sell a product, yet you would think he's the reincarnation of Michangelo or something, talking about what it was like painting the Sistine Chapel.

In light of how boring and vapid the actual video turned out (and dear god, Dior released every single still so we'd already literally SEEN it all before) he seems even more ridiculous now.

by Anonymousreply 5509/01/2013

R54 I don't remember him saying he turned down other acting roles for this...?? He did say he turned down other campaigns...

by Anonymousreply 5609/01/2013

[quote]I'd like to keep making "obscure" movies, but I also have to stay on the radar to finance these indie-projects. Sure, after Twilight I could have just done the next big studio-thing, but I thought that Dior is so classy. I've never really played a truly masculine, erotic character.

Big studio movies apparently means = sell out, but a commercial isn't? Because it's 'classy' and in black and white? Because in Robbie's vanilla and talentless world it's 'arty'?

[quote]I've never really played a truly masculine, erotic character.

And you never will.

by Anonymousreply 5709/01/2013

That's just a 1 minute TV ad, the full mini-film is 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 5809/01/2013

[quote]the full mini-film is 5 minutes.

No, thank you. 1 minute was more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 5909/01/2013

I think the showmance between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is on again. Is Robert's real romance (with Tom Sturridge) still on?

by Anonymousreply 6009/01/2013

The problem is that he has no masculine energy, no sexual energy, which is what the ad is trying to go for. That poor model had to be the naked one the entire because Rob's body must be like the stay puff man or something. In the pool, the bed, he was covered up like a nun. Replace him with Tom Hardy and you may have something.

Oh well, it's not going to be airing in the States so I won't have to be exposed to it.

Although let's be real. Only Twihards, all 15 of them still left, are actually going to care anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6109/01/2013

The Stay Puff Man.

Oh, and R60, why do you think the showmance is back on?

by Anonymousreply 6209/01/2013

That's it, R61. The model (Camille, his new love interest, according to the fans ) is doing all the heavy lifting while he is his usual indolent asexual self. Meanwhile you have to hose them down on Gossip Cop, while they breathlessly await the release of the longer video, or mini-indie movie as they see it , by one of the world's greatest director and chosen by RPatz. Some are sure that Camille has been seen wearing Robbie's old t-shirts, totally dismissing the fact that she has a steady BF. You have to admire their stamina.

by Anonymousreply 6309/01/2013

God, I could not read Gossip Cop, even if you paid me. I can smell the fat lady panty cream from here.

The fan fraus at Celebitchy and their contemptuous love of 'Sparkles' is about my limit.

by Anonymousreply 6409/01/2013

R64, I can assure you my visits are brief and only for the most momentous events in Twitardom.

by Anonymousreply 6509/01/2013

(R61) Your analysis is really spot on! Footface has not an ounce of masculinity. The poor guy wasn't even smart enough as to not tell that the director kept yelling at him, Be more Homme Rob!!!

The showmance back on?? LOL As long as Rob has to play the role of a manly man I don't think we're gonna see the showmance again because she wears the pants. When it's over if both of them still need attention, we'll probably have Robsten 2.0 or 3.0

by Anonymousreply 6609/01/2013

You are a brave one, R65.

I have to agree with this poster from ONTD:

[quote]Where is the cologne being shown at all, in the Jude Law 5 minute one (still think it's odd to do a mini movie, but whatever) at least it correlated to the product, the model helps him dress in his suit, cufflinks, tying his tie and whatnot then sprays his cologne on him, where the hell is the product in this one, what is this selling, seems like it's just selling Robert Pattinson with a half naked model (probably what he's personally going for, perfect timing) where is Dior in this, seems like a vanity project for Robert, he chose the director, the location, the music and i'd guess he came up with the plot.

Meaningless vanity project advertising 'Rob' just about sums it up.

by Anonymousreply 6709/01/2013

[67] That was me. When you look at an advert don't you hope to know what they're actually advertising, what if you happened to switch to another channel before the last second where it says Dior Homme, you'd think it was just one of his films.

by Anonymousreply 6809/01/2013

As someone who works in advertising, yes you definitely want your ad to be associated with your brand. If the viewer is confused or unclear, you've wasted time and money.

It seems like Rob wanted to make a Breathless rip off and call it 'art' because despite his lofty airs, he's about as deep as a puddle.

There's also an 'uncensored' version with a longer scene in the elevator with some of the most wooden 'acting' and kissing ever seen. And there's no dialog so that is quite a feat. Ick, Pattinson can't seem to make sex scenes or kisses even remotely hot. It's really cringe inducing at this point.

And any man who needs to remain covered up at all times is gross and not sexy. It's like they were trying to hide a pregnant belly under there with all of the camera angles, sheets, and covers hiding his body.

by Anonymousreply 6909/01/2013

He can't possibly co-ordinate dialogue and a bodyily function at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 7009/01/2013

Why the hell would Dior let him make some of these crucial decisions on such an expensive campaign, given his track record? And who on his team thought it was a good idea to go into the photo/video shoots with that buzz cut/Amish beard? At least longer hair and/or a clean shave might have distracted from some of the overall ackwardness? And all that pretentious verbal diarrhea in the interviews?! Couldn't they try to restrain him after his initial stream of pomposity?

by Anonymousreply 7109/01/2013

Most perfume ads are print ads (like Kristen Stewart's) where the perfume and brand are very very clear. The brand logo, text, and sample are all right there. And most actors who have shilled for cologne are usually in the print ad - Chris Evans, McBongo, James Franco, etc.

There are perfume ads who use commercials but again, like Charlize with Dior or Nicole Kidman with Chanel No. 5 - it's very apparent what the ad is going for. doesn't seem to be advertising anything but a fapathon for his crazy fans, not much for Dior. They tried to get as much mileage as they could via PR but I guess they know its a limited campaign relegated to parts of Europe (but not the UK) and small parts of Asia.

by Anonymousreply 7209/01/2013

[quote]That was me. When you look at an advert don't you hope to know what they're actually advertising, what if you happened to switch to another channel before the last second where it says Dior Homme, you'd think it was just one of his films.

He has about 10 total fans are ONTD and all of them are 20 kinds of delusional. You fought the good fight.

by Anonymousreply 7309/01/2013

[73] Jesus, i've woken up the crazies on ONTD. I will never understand why you are automatically a 'hater' if you aren't a fan.

by Anonymousreply 7409/01/2013

ONTD is mostly made up of fat teenage girls.

by Anonymousreply 7509/01/2013

[quote]The model (Camille, his new love interest, according to the fans ) is doing all the heavy lifting while he is his usual indolent asexual self.

You know it's bad when your 'acting' is criticized as wooden and awkward in a SILENT commercial in favor of the untrained model.

How embarrassing!

by Anonymousreply 7609/02/2013

You know those women are fapping to that ad. Whether they actually buy the perfume is debatable.

So it's now September, the 'break up' announcement came out in May. Do the Intoxication/Robsten people STILL believe their 'Golden Couple' are together?

by Anonymousreply 7709/03/2013

Yes, the Intoxicated Women still believe they are together. In fact, they believe the fact that no one has seen them together since May means that their relationship is stronger than it ever was!

by Anonymousreply 7809/03/2013

Is that Kristen's female 'friend' in this photo? I really can't tell who it is.

by Anonymousreply 7909/03/2013

Isn't she one of the lesbos the shippers thought was really Rob dressed in drag?

Or something like that?

Kristen looks really bad now. I don't think an actress can be viable and be so fug in her daily life. I feel like her career and relevancy are just about over.

by Anonymousreply 8009/03/2013

Yep, that's the uber-dykey Alicia Cargile on the left, and the super-nelly C.J. Romero on the right. Rumor has it that C.J. is also Kristen's supplier, and since a man in Berlin tweeted that Kristen needs to lay off the coke this weekend, my guess is this visit may be "job" related. C.J.'s there to fulfill some of Ms. Stewart's ahem, "needs", and Alicia's there to fulfill other ones...

by Anonymousreply 8109/03/2013

(R77) Yesssssssss! Latest motto for Intoxicated/Obsessed Robsten fans is "I Believe!" (no matter what)

The level of obsession of these poor women is such that they will always find excuses for whatever Rob and Kristen may do and the fact the lovebirds aren't yet dating other people give them hope and strength to grasp at their beliefs.

Perhaps within 10 years they'll give up.

by Anonymousreply 8209/03/2013

According to the Intoxicated Women, a big reveal is coming soon. Yes, they know what true love looks like, and they know it lasts forever.

by Anonymousreply 8309/03/2013

I thought the 'Big Reveal' was supposed to happen at The Teen Choice Awards, when neither of our participants even showed up.

I love the frau obsession with these two and I love all factions.

I love the Robsessed loons at Celebitchy (a place I've been BANNED from posting for some bizarre reason) who thinks he's some kind of smoldering sex god, a great actor with charm to spare, a creative artistic genius (they cite the Dior ad as an example), I love the KStew stans - no matter that she looks unwashed and balding now, they STILL call her a beautiful talented actress on Just Jared, and of course the Intoxication people who think Robsten continue to be a couple, even with zero evidence to support their little fantasy.

I love them all.

by Anonymousreply 8409/03/2013

I can't wait…. can you post a link to that post?

by Anonymousreply 8509/03/2013

The thing I find amusing is that these women are no different than the Justin Bieber fans or One Direction fans, telling anyone who has even the tiniest negative comment towards their idol to go die in a fire, or "I hope you get cancer", or the best yet, "i'm telling the FBI what you said", the only difference is that the Bieber and One Direction fans are mostly teenagers, the Robert and Kristen fans seem to be in their 50's-60's.

by Anonymousreply 8609/03/2013

I wonder how many of Rob's fans will be tempted to defect to 50 Shades now that casting has been announced and the PR onslaught begins.

Apparently the new heartthrob can actually ACT, and has muscle definition (and a respectable bulge?).

by Anonymousreply 8709/03/2013

R85 Here's the link to the crazy Intoxicated Women blog.

by Anonymousreply 8809/03/2013

Yeesh, that's gross.

by Anonymousreply 8909/03/2013

I can't believe I used to attempt to stick my wee-wee into her hoo-haw, R89!

by Anonymousreply 9009/03/2013

Thanks! I just read the last post dated on sept, 2 but I can't find anything related to the upcoming big reveal ….

by Anonymousreply 9109/03/2013

From R88's link:

Kristen is in Berlin. She is filming. Working. Some of her friends have come to visit... She looks good... doesn't she? I know people still want to think that Rob and Kristen don't communicate or haven't seen each other since May. You would be wrong. You think you know. You have no idea.

So 'we' think we know but this woman knows the 'truth.' We are wrong. She is right. And she 'knows' this how?

by Anonymousreply 9209/03/2013

Minnie Driver and Rupert Sanders?! Hands off BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 9309/03/2013

R91, you have to go back a few weeks to find the Big Reveal discussions. That means scrolling through endless posts like the one at R92. From what I can tell, it's supposed to happen this month.

Yeah, it's that whole "you think you know" stuff that these women keep using as the evidence that Their Couple is unbroken.

It's all about intuition and gut feelings. And don't you know that 60-year-old grandmothers have lots of that?

by Anonymousreply 9409/03/2013

R80 - Kristen actually looks better than she did last year.

by Anonymousreply 9509/03/2013

There is no way you could have functioning eyesight and believe that.

by Anonymousreply 9609/03/2013

Last year she looked a whole lot worse. That was when the scandal hit.

by Anonymousreply 9709/03/2013

Now it looks like she's crawling with lice, bald, smelling like stale cigs, BO, and Cheetos.

Last year, at least for a brief time, it looked like she bathed regularly.

by Anonymousreply 9809/03/2013

See these pictures R98

by Anonymousreply 9909/03/2013

Going back a few years. Kristen in 2009

by Anonymousreply 10009/03/2013

Yuck to all of this shit. Sick of looking at her in the same pretentious get up with the same pasty, dull skin. She has always looked like she smelt bad and she has always seemed proud of it. I just want her to tank, fade away completely. It's okay to be different and defy convention, you don't even have to be brilliant. But to be an asshole as well as mediocre and telling everyone how ~different and ~real you are... God damn. She tips the scale past indifference into hatred.

by Anonymousreply 10109/03/2013

Yes to both R86 and R101.

by Anonymousreply 10209/03/2013

[quote]Sick of looking at her in the same pretentious get up with the same pasty, dull skin. She has always looked like she smelt bad and she has always seemed proud of it. I just want her to tank, fade away completely. It's okay to be different and defy convention, you don't even have to be brilliant. But to be an asshole as well as mediocre and telling everyone how ~different and ~real you are... God damn. She tips the scale past indifference into hatred.

You could replace she with he and be describing Robert Pattinson.

by Anonymousreply 10309/03/2013

Another Robsten crazy blog.

by Anonymousreply 10409/03/2013

R103 True. Up until recently I thought he had a sense of humour (even about himself). But no. We're done.

by Anonymousreply 10509/03/2013

He giggles in his interviews, but it's more like the sound a child would make rather than an adult with perspective and a sense of humor, two qualities he sadly lacks.

As for Kristen, God, there's nothing more to be said.

I'm just waiting for the photo of Kristen and Alicia walking hand in hand through the romantic streets of Berlin to come out. Now THAT would be a Big Reveal if ever there was one.

by Anonymousreply 10609/03/2013

As much as I want Rob to be outed, I will be gutted when the rapid fans give up. Reading their obsessive ravings and laughing at their pathetic denial really brightens my day!

by Anonymousreply 10709/04/2013

The comments on that blog are absolutely delusional. The only thing robstens have got left is fan fiction and replying furiously to posters who dare to think differently from them. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 10809/04/2013

Repeating my question at 87, while the Kstew trolls of the past few days are still in bed dreaming of their hipster princess -- will some Rpatz fraus defect to 50 Shades now that casting is done and the PR juggernaut is about to be launched?

by Anonymousreply 10909/04/2013

Well, R109, based on the astronomical levels of delusion and denial projected by the Rpatz Fraus since May, I'd have to answer your question with a resounding NO.

They've invested too much of their lives into loving and 'protecting' Rob, so they can't let go even if they want to.

by Anonymousreply 11009/04/2013

No, they will not defect. Charlie Hunam is too much of a man for them. They can't take that he actually exudes sex. These women are scared of sex.

by Anonymousreply 11109/04/2013

Yes, the hardcore Twilight fans are total sex phobics, so Pattinson is their perfect asexual prince.

by Anonymousreply 11209/04/2013

That is so True!!! When the director has to yell at you "be more Homme Rob, more Homme"!! When at 27 you acknowledge that you've never played a manly man, When you giggle every 2 sentences in interviews…. dude there's something wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 11309/04/2013

Since the Twihards have all the sophistication of a white trash Walmart shopper, they think Pattinson actually invented these things and that makes him uber 'deep' and 'artistic.'

by Anonymousreply 11409/04/2013

You got that right, R114.

by Anonymousreply 11509/04/2013

In the words of an Older Intoxicated Woman:

[quote]The haters are about to get the surprise of their collective non lives.

[quote]Do I see into a crystal just have been around long enough to recognize real love when I see it...something this latest disposable generation doesn't seem to be able to grasp.

by Anonymousreply 11609/04/2013

I can't wait to see the surprise… the Circus is a little boring as of late.

by Anonymousreply 11709/04/2013

I have a feeling that she's the one who's going to be surprised....

by Anonymousreply 11809/04/2013

Since there are no more Twilight movies to promote there will be no stunts because the show is ovah.

by Anonymousreply 11909/04/2013

People is coming off a little shady in regards to Shovel's Dior Ad... or is it just me?

People Mag - "There’s sexy. There’s smoldering. And then there’s Robert Pattinson‘s long-awaited ad for Dior Homme fragrance."

by Anonymousreply 12009/04/2013

So it's not really sexy or smoldering huh, People?

Sounds like a Daily Mail headline.

All the sexy is coming from the model, poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 12109/04/2013

And the stans tried it. Putting the two of them together and.. no. Camille has a boyfriend. One who is 'Hommely' as opposed to plain old homely.

by Anonymousreply 12209/04/2013

I wonder if he has other obligations under the Dior contract, such as more spots, interviews, wearing Dior on the few red carpets he may have over the next year, OR is his work essentially done for the $12 million (less mgmt/agent fees and taxes) he gets to pocket?

by Anonymousreply 12309/04/2013

I don't think he'll have anything to do with clothing or collections. There'll probably just be a continuation of this campaign. I think he's done promoting. He probably got all his work done in a few weeks really.

by Anonymousreply 12409/04/2013

But he didn't do it for the money, right? He did it to send a timeless message to the world. Exactly what that message is I can't say, but I will defend my right to believe in it and say it as many times as I please. It's a free country!

by Anonymousreply 12509/04/2013

He wanted to make [italic]a film.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 12609/04/2013

He wanted to work with Gavras, he wants to tap into a European market for more of that Cannes Cred he's so desperate for and fragrance/fashion house affiliations are a very A list activity. They don't tend to choose useless nobodies (unless, obviously, that useless nobody convinces them somehow that they're worth it... his manager is on Fire).

by Anonymousreply 12709/04/2013

He's so delusional. This is the most homogenous ad for perfume I've ever seen and he's talking about wanting 'something with anger' and something 'visceral'. If he's writing his own scripts and shit you know they're going to be mediocre as.

For fuck's sake, it's not original just because YOU had never thought of it before.

by Anonymousreply 12809/04/2013

[quote]They don't tend to choose useless nobodies (unless, obviously, that useless nobody convinces them somehow that they're worth it... his manager is on Fire).

Not really. Chris Evans, Garret Hedlund among others front fragrance brands. D-list Twilighters Kellen Lutz and Ashley Greene have signed contracts with Calvin Klein and Donna Karan respectively. They are not A-list. Hell, even Michael Pitt has modeled for Prada and Rag and Bone and most people don't know or care who he is.

And let's not forget Kristen Stewart reps Balenciaga and her career is essentially in the toilet.

Besides, outside of the fangurling faction, this [italic]film[/italic] is kind of a joke and the major criticism has been that Pattinson looks constipated and wooden (as usual) while the model does all the work as the sexy, playful kitten. Running on roofs, and staring brooding into the NYC sky? Not exactly groundbreaking, or interesting. In fact, it's kind of silly.

He still, after 5 years, hasn't made a good movie or given a good performance. His fans say, give him a chance, give him a chance. Except he's had chances, he's made a bunch of movies, the problem is nobody has warmed up to him. A Dior ad won't change that as much as he pretentiously twaddles on about it.

by Anonymousreply 12909/04/2013

[quote]he's talking about wanting 'something with anger' and something 'visceral'.

He's neither of those things. It's like when Kristen talks about being [italic]real[/italic] and [italic]edgy.[/italic] Saying it doesn't make it so.

Oh, his bon mots are as ridiculous as James Franco or Goopy Paltrow.

by Anonymousreply 13009/04/2013

R120, and 'moody' from the LATimes.

by Anonymousreply 13109/04/2013

Jezebel linked to it but only to make fun of it. The readers didn't much like it either.

by Anonymousreply 13209/04/2013

R132, thanks for the link. There are some hilarious comments. I hope Michael K will also weigh in.

by Anonymousreply 13309/04/2013

You just know all of their fans look like these women.

by Anonymousreply 13409/04/2013

And this is how I imagine Intoxication Lady.

by Anonymousreply 13509/04/2013

You got that right. And now they're fapping to #DiorRob as if it were actual porn.

4 million views on Youtube in 4 days isn't bad, but you have to wonder if Pattinson wished these people were actually going to see his movies instead of a commercial they can watch on a loop in their living room.

Because 4 million people certainly didn't come out and see his dumb films.

by Anonymousreply 13609/05/2013

New role for Rpatz:

Robert Pattinson will star as Magnum photographer Dennis Stock and Dane DeHaan will play James Dean in Anton Corbijn’s Life.

Dane should be playing Leonardo DiCaprio in a future biopic, not James Dean. However, at least Dane can act. The same cannot be said about you know who.

by Anonymousreply 13709/05/2013

Hahaha at R135. That's got to be the Intoxication Lady for sure.

by Anonymousreply 13809/06/2013

Wasn't James Dean gay?

by Anonymousreply 13909/06/2013

What an odd-looking character she is here. I guess that's the look for the film. Maybe it's the side-part on the hair or the black dress. Or it could be the pasty skin and no makeup.

Or better yet, it's probably just Kristen herself.

by Anonymousreply 14009/06/2013

She really does need outside intervention to look good. And even in a film, when it's advantageous for your star to look good, they still can't make her face decent.

by Anonymousreply 14109/06/2013

Here is a new talent Rob reveals about himself in probably one of the last Dior campaign articles, this one in Harper's Bazaar Arabia:

'"I like drawing couture dresses." It's as if he is admitting this out loud for the first time. "It's bizarre! I started doing it and I was like 'what is happening?' Suddenly I had like a sketchbook full of dresses. I like the sort of artistry of it, it's kid of like costume design," Robert divulges. So can we expect to see him showcasing his designs at Paris fashion week in the future? "That would be the most random thing ever but I actually really want to do it. I don't know though, it could be incredibly embarrassing." '

The fraus on Gossip Cop don't quite know what to make of this new Rob, coupled with his previous admission in a German magazine that he pleasured himself on screen in Little Ashes.

by Anonymousreply 14209/07/2013

"That would be the most random thing ever but I actually really want to do it. I don't know though, it could be incredibly embarrassing." '

Seriously Patsy needs to take a good look at the rest of his career for embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 14309/07/2013

From the crazy HKN blog.

[quote] I Do believe that RK are together and more than fine, no break up, and I Do believe the same Rob who enchanted me in all those interviews, the one that loves with all his heart, the one who fights for what and who he wants, the one who made me an unconditional fan of Kristen and a great admirer of their love story which blossomed right in front of the whole world. Until I'm proved wrong, I'm going nowhere, bc I have eyes and it's there, it only decided that 'what's theirs, it's theirs'. It's temporary, we'll see them together, but not bc we want to, bc RK decided so.[/quote]

by Anonymousreply 14509/07/2013

What the hell do these fans have for brain? "I do believe this…. I do believe that…. "yeah she can also believe that elephants sing and fishes can fly but, where is the evidence?

If some pics of Rob and Kristen together, looking at each other affectionately (especially in Twi premieres) made them believe in this passionate and everlasting love, what about 50 infamous pics of Kristen and her married director making out while she, allegedly, was still Rob's girlfriend?

Robsten fans have been topping Stupidity Charts for years but right now it's becoming a serious mental issue.

by Anonymousreply 14609/07/2013

[quote]Until I'm proved wrong, I'm going nowhere, bc I have eyes and it's there, it only decided that 'what's theirs, it's theirs'. It's temporary, we'll see them together, but not bc we want to, bc RK decided so.

I have no idea what this even means.

by Anonymousreply 14709/07/2013

I think she means that unless she's proved wrong, she believes Rob and Kristen are together and their relationship only belongs to them. Their estrangement is temporary till they decide to come out … again.

Typical obsessive robsten fan rant.

by Anonymousreply 14809/08/2013

RPatz may not play Lawrence of Arabia after all, now that Naomi Watts is definitely out of 'Queen of the Desert' and Nicole Kidman may be taking her place, following an interview with the film's producer at the Toronto Film Festival -- see link.

Fangurls don't like this one bit and are pestering the producer for a definitive answer.

Could this be why we suddenly had the announcement of Rob's new role in 'LIFE' a few days ago?

by Anonymousreply 14909/08/2013

I don't think this film has much of a chance of being made. We'll see. Pattinson as T.E. Lawrence would be disastrous and James Franco as a British diplomat isn't much better. And Nicole Kidman's days of opening an expensive epic are LONG gone.

It's also got to sting that with the announcement of Life, most of the buzz centered on Dane Dehaan playing James Dean and not Pattinson playing...the other guy. Of course Dane is a real talent, Pattinson not so much.

Kristen Stewart looks fug in the stills from her movie. It looks like she hasn't been to hair and make up yet! If this is how she's going to look on film, what a mess that will be.

by Anonymousreply 15009/08/2013

Well, yeah, the guy who gets the peachy role is the guy who gets to play James Dean. Looks like Pattinson is playing the guy who took the photos. They guy in the background.

Wow, R144, I just clicked on your link. He looks pretty awful there. More so than usual, that is. You can see his oddly shaped ears and those weird eye-flaps. I wonder why they chose that pic? Oh. Wait. It's not like there's much to choose from when it comes to Robbie P.

by Anonymousreply 15109/08/2013

[quote]I think she means that unless she's proved wrong, she believes Rob and Kristen are together and their relationship only belongs to them. Their estrangement is temporary till they decide to come out … again.

Actually, I think when she says "it's temporary" she means that the fact that there haven't been any pics of them out together is just a temporary thing. It's almost like a test for the diehard fans--if they can wait out this 'dry spell' they can withstand anything.

by Anonymousreply 15209/08/2013

Looks like the fans must now take it upon themselves to protect Kristen from the Evil German paps. It's not like Kristen can afford to hire her own protection or anything. No. The Noble Fans must step up and take the German law into their own hands!

[quote]Time for a lawsuit. Could Kristen use pepper spray or would this constitute an aggressive act for someone chasing her? I really do not know German law regarding aggressive photography.

by Anonymousreply 15309/08/2013

These people are in a level of denial I don't think even Freud could crack.

by Anonymousreply 15409/08/2013

The thing about the internet is you don't actually know who is actually posting anything. It could be a fan or some pr person.

In other fake news Kristen now has a crush on Zac Efron. Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 15509/08/2013

[quote] 'These people are in a level of denial I don't think even Freud could crack.'[/quote]

Rob and Kristen haven't been seen together since May. I wonder how many months are those crazy women to wait before they realize that Robsten is actually, broken.

by Anonymousreply 15609/09/2013

How many years did it take people realize Elvis was dead.

by Anonymousreply 15709/09/2013

The crazies are stil trying to convince themselves that 'it doesn't matter that Rob doesn't visit Kristen in Germany'.

[quote]' That is a different place than Rob usually hangs out (ie C.M.) so not sure how reliable the sighting is. Just because he is in LA while Kristen is abroad does not mean they are over. As I stated before Kristen stayed in LA while Rob as in Australia. Maybe they stay in touch via Skype, text or telephone call just like the rest of do to keep in touch with our love ones. Just because they are not joined at the hip all the time does not mean the relationship is over.

'If society went by the notion that if you are not seen for a long period of time with your partner the relationship is over/done than anyone deployed in the military would not at all be in a relationship. Sorry to use this analogy but Kristen is overseas doing her duty while Rob is in LA keeping the home fires burning'.[/quote]

by Anonymousreply 15809/11/2013

Ah yes, because a military family separated by war and service is the same as two rich actors with all the time and money to spend together if they chose.

It's not like Rob is working in LA doing something productive that he can't be in Berlin. Usually actor couples will either pick up stakes and move to where the working partner is, or try to fly out and see each other as much as possible. They don't willingly spend months apart for no discernible reason. Kristen stayed in LA doing nothing, while ol' Patsy was in Australia. And now Kristen is in Berlin for months at a time so Pattinson can hang out at the Chateau Marmont. Yes, of course, just like the military!

by Anonymousreply 15909/11/2013

It was also amazing to see the way those poor deluded women came up with every excuse on the planet when Rob said in one of his Dior interviews that he purchased a house and was doing work on it. The Twihards simply could not admit that this was the truth because that would be validating the tabloid stories about him buying a house in Beverly Hills.

So, believe it or not, some of these same fans started telling themselves that Robert was just being his usual joking self and that you can't believe him because he NEVER talks about his personal life and so on and so forth.

Of course, just days before that interview came out, the fans were still saying that they would only believe what Rob and Kristen say themselves, from their own mouths, and nothing else. Okay. Right.

God. I can't believe I actually read those blogs. The logic is there is convoluted beyond human recognition.

by Anonymousreply 16009/11/2013

[quote]So, believe it or not, some of these same fans started telling themselves that Robert was just being his usual joking self and that you can't believe him because he NEVER talks about his personal life and so on and so forth.

But all of the other 'personal' tidbits Rob and Kristen have shared over the years (for example, the dogs who the fans have referred to as children) that feed into their fantasies are lapped up with a spoon.

Last year at this time promotion for Twilight was just beginning to wind up and pictures of the 'reconciled' couple were slowly coming out. No more movies or PR to deal with, no more couple.

by Anonymousreply 16109/11/2013

It's a mighty desolate day on this thread, shades of what is to follow when Rob and Kristen slide into obscurity for good. But in case some of you require a daily fix, here is a typical friendly exchange today on Gossip Cop:

'7 million hits in 7 days is a record for an ad. Rob was always the winner and he always will be. The Cheater is fading into obscurity as we speak. Kristen is the biggest loser. She lost Rob, she lost SW2, she lost her reputation and her career. She's toast.'

'I bet you are responsible for a million of those. Kristen didn't have to have a huge campaign she has a much classier ad than the misogynistic crap that Rob dreamed up. No one likes to be choked in an elevator. It's moves like this that tell me she was probably sexually frustrated, which is why she has her indiscretion. Can you blame her, she has needs?'

'Stop confusing their work with their private lives, which you know nothing about. You sound demented.'

'Classy? There's nothing classy about the way Balenciaga just copied the Vanessa Paradis original. They couldn't find any inspiration in The Cheater, they had to copy something with real class. Kristen will always be a cheap imitation.'

'wait....I need to go get my violin..'

etc. etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 16209/13/2013

Thank you, R162. The women out there yelling and screaming at each other are so much more entertaining than Rob and Kristen.

[quote]Last year at this time promotion for Twilight was just beginning to wind up and pictures of the 'reconciled' couple were slowly coming out. No more movies or PR to deal with, no more couple.

Right. And it was all predicted right here on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 16309/13/2013

And then, of course, there's always this:

[quote]Thank the good lord we have loving people on this post who are truly respectful of Rob and Kristen, and do not believe anything but their own eyes and ears and have common sense to know that nothing has changed, these two dear people have been together now close to five years and they know what they have and are smart enough to know how to hold on to it. God bless and keep them safe and sound.

by Anonymousreply 16409/13/2013

[quote]these two dear people have been together now close to five years and they know what they have and are smart enough to know how to hold on to it. God bless and keep them safe and sound.

They stopped faking a relationship 4 fucking months ago. When are they going to get with the program?

by Anonymousreply 16509/13/2013

I love how Rob's fangurls are posting pics of the Dior billboards and in-store displays as proof of his undying popularity, and are also reporting breathlessly on the number of hits the ad is getting on Youtube. I read but forget where that they want to break some kind of record for the number of hits on a fragrance ad. As if this non-event is a blockbuster movie.

By the way, does anyone know when The Rover might be coming out? I predict it will make a fine drinking game.

by Anonymousreply 16609/13/2013

I haven't seen any of these ads in New York (granted I'm not looking very hard).

by Anonymousreply 16709/13/2013

Does anyone know if the "Big Reveal" has been revealed yet?

Or do we have to wait until the end of September? Or October? Or November?

by Anonymousreply 16809/14/2013

You should ask HKN or Pattinson Intoxication or some sheep at Do I dazzle you blog but I'm afraid The Big Reveal will finally turn out to be The Big Disappointment ...

by Anonymousreply 16909/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 17009/15/2013

These ads are made for the overseas market. Maybe Christmas you will see them in the US.

by Anonymousreply 17109/15/2013

Give it to Kristen Stewart her one promo pic had more publicity than the whole ovaries explosion commercial. Am cheering for Kristen . She just needs one good performance in a film.

by Anonymousreply 17209/16/2013

Whine whine whine whine whine....

by Anonymousreply 17309/16/2013

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Could he be more boring.

by Anonymousreply 17409/16/2013

Wow. That's an especially ugly pic of Rob at R173. It's like the size of his face is changing as he gets older. And it's not changing in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 17509/16/2013

RPatz is quietly floating his Los Feliz property, according to impeccably informed Your Mama on The Real Estalker.

The comments section should be interesting, with the fangurls battling it out in their usual style.

by Anonymousreply 17609/17/2013

I've always thought that house was ugly.

What's more, it's always made me sick that this asshole (and his equally untalented co-stars) made so much money for essentially looking constipated for 5 movies.

Fuck him, his ugly house and that laughably bad Dior commercial, that I guess we're supposed to buy as a bid for credibility and serious acting.

by Anonymousreply 17709/17/2013

[quote]I think he looks gorgeous in the Dior ad. I also completely understand the strategy at play here. Contrary to what some believe, Rob appears to be a very intelligent and astute guy. I have every confidence he knows exactly what he needs to do, in order to have the type of career he wants.

Rpatz stans (all 3 of them) never change!

That Pattinson, with all his strategic thinking over perfume ads! What a deep thinker! What a genius!

by Anonymousreply 17809/17/2013

More RPatz quotes, if you can stand it.

This time in Marie Claire Italy.

He doesn't make his bed; he wants to direct and release an album before he's 30.

by Anonymousreply 17909/17/2013

Sitting between two women?

Probably his mother and his sister. All I know for sure, Kristen is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 18009/17/2013

Right, R178.

And then again there's always this thought just for good measure:

[quote]I believe they are smarter and stronger then the hate and lies. Hoping they are cuddling somewhere beautiful in Switzerland. Away from the ick of being hounded.Away from those who trash them. Together in their own perfect forever.

by Anonymousreply 18109/17/2013

I don't think the Dior advert is going to extend his 'brand' beyond Twihards, nor will it help his acting career. It was a cash grab, plain and simple. Why not admit it, instead of all the pretensions about making some knock French film? He doesn't care about Dior, doesn't talk the brand, doesn't wear the cologne. What is the point? More money and fame? It's a Robert Pattinson promotional reel.

Other than cat ladies playing the commercial on a loop as they masturbate, who's checking for this flat faced nobody? His films have all flopped, his acting his atrocious and his looks have faded. Bye bye, Rpatz.

by Anonymousreply 18209/18/2013

Robbie the Retard are all over these shots of a group dinner with Katy Perry.

[quote]Wow. That's an especially ugly pic of Rob at [R173]. It's like the size of his face is changing as he gets older. And it's not changing in a good way.

ONTD, who have never been collectively fond of the Patz, has made it a meme to always use that particularly ugly picture whenever they post an article about him.

by Anonymousreply 18309/18/2013

R182, I think he genuinely thought he was doing something bigger than a cash grab. He got to work with names that give him cred and also got to exercise creative control.

How many times do you have to be told?

by Anonymousreply 18409/18/2013

[quote]I think he genuinely thought he was doing something bigger than a cash grab. He got to work with names that give him cred and also got to exercise creative control.

Nice try PR person, but, no, a commercial is not giving him any cred, pretentious interviews name dropping Goddard aside.

Nothing outside of doing A-list work in prestige movies and outstanding reviews will give him any cred.

That commercial was nothing more than Edward Cullen in black and white for the Twitards to fap to.

by Anonymousreply 18509/18/2013

Are you Pattinson's manager, R184?

How does this extend Pattinson's 'brand'? Will arthouse fans, who he is trying to court, care about his wooden acting as another romantic lead in a cliche filled perfume ad? Will straight men or gays really care (DL gays can't stand Pattinson)?

Let's not accept that spoon fed PR line that Pattinson was looking to work with obscure French directors and 'exercise creative control' over a boring, blah, sexless commercial.

It's the last gasp of trying, desperately, to make Pattinson happen. And like every other film he's done, the public rejects him whole heartedly.

by Anonymousreply 18609/18/2013

R186 DL gays are not like other gays. That's not a thing.

by Anonymousreply 18709/18/2013

I honestly don't think he sells at all outside of Twihards. I don't know any straight women or gay men who are into him. And forget straight men, who think he's a joke.

Nor do I know who the hell Kristen Stewart is supposed to appeal to. She's just as fizzled out as Pattinson, Balenciaga deal or not.

by Anonymousreply 18809/18/2013

Definitely those Robsten crazy women live in an alternate universe if they think that right now, Rob and Kristen are cuddling in Switzerland...

by Anonymousreply 18909/18/2013

Katy P looks like she she would rather have a brain aneurysm than listen to Homme Patzy.

by Anonymousreply 19009/18/2013

27 year old single rich and famous guy goes out clubbing, but he drinks only water and doesn't look at the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 19109/18/2013

[quote]Definitely those Robsten crazy women live in an alternate universe if they think that right now, Rob and Kristen are cuddling in Switzerland...

I guess he's not in Switzerland after all...

What will be the excuse now?

by Anonymousreply 19209/18/2013

R192, they're already saying he was in Europe for a relative's wedding, cuddled and canoodled with his 'lady' and is now back in town. Of course, post reality check, we see that in fact it's more likely that 'The Big Reveal' is going to be something related to RPatz's raging borderline alcoholism.

From a music journo at an event with him:

My night has turned into giggling at how wasted RPatz is. My gosh. Kind of amaze. The Weekend will do that to you.

by Anonymousreply 19309/18/2013

[quote]they're already saying he was in Europe for a relative's wedding, cuddled and canoodled with his 'lady' and is now back in town. Of course, post reality check, we see that in fact it's more likely that 'The Big Reveal' is going to be something related to RPatz's raging borderline alcoholism.

Why in god's name do they think that? Is there even a shred of anything to believe that?

As far as rehab goes, if Efron is a big cokehead I'll multiply that by about 10 for this guy.

by Anonymousreply 19409/18/2013

R194 I'm sure some still hack his nearest and dearests social media accounts as well as believing every deranged commenter whose lies corroborate the thread of cognitive dissonance keeping their sanity intact.

And, yeah, I'd say we're looking at Grey Goose bottles in the toilet tank and baggies strewn about his 'surprisingly' unmade bed.

by Anonymousreply 19509/18/2013

' The agent better find him something or someone to do.'

Yup, as he has nothing lined up until early 2014, and only if one of his long shot projects gets off the ground.

He better get out his typewriter and start polishing that script.

by Anonymousreply 19609/18/2013

The torch has passed.

by Anonymousreply 19709/18/2013

[quote]And, yeah, I'd say we're looking at Grey Goose bottles in the toilet tank and baggies strewn about his 'surprisingly' unmade bed.

by Anonymousreply 19809/18/2013

I predict fifty shades of grey will tank, the twihard craze is over.

by Anonymousreply 19909/19/2013

There are photos of Rob out clubbing on Tuesday night in LA.

It's funny. The old Twihards have been saying for the past few weeks that since there are no pictures of Rob in LA that must mean he's with Kristen in Switzerland (even though there are no pictures of him in Switzerland).

"WE won't believe it unless there are photos!" is what they've been yelling and screaming.

I wonder how they will change their mantra now.

by Anonymousreply 20009/19/2013

[quote]27 year old single rich and famous guy goes out clubbing, but he drinks only water and doesn't look at the ladies.

Meanwhile, Liam Hemsworth is already up on other girls.

by Anonymousreply 20109/19/2013

From a short blurb in InStyle US. Very romantic answer about his first girlfriend -- that must be the model Nina? How she must have suffered dealing with his funky aroma.

'What smells reminds you of...

DIOR HOMME? "Irises. It isn't overpowering, which is major for me."

YOUR MOM? "Potpourri. She was obsessed - the aroma filled our house."

VAMPIRES & WEREWOLVES? "White makeup and brown makeup."

YOUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND? "Laundry detergent. She was obsessively clean, and freshness always lingered on her clothes."

LONDON? "Wet grass and rain. Heathrow is in the countryside, so it's the first thing I smell when I land"

SUCCESS? "Cash an In-N-Out Burger. It's the greatest smell on the planet!"'

by Anonymousreply 20209/19/2013

Why would a man's fragrance smell like flowers?

by Anonymousreply 20309/19/2013

The photo of Rob at The Weekend party in LA is fake. That's not him. The picture looks strange. It's been doctored. Rob is MIA because he's under the radar with Kristen.

But I won't believe anything they say unless there is photographic evidence!

by Anonymousreply 20409/20/2013

All the Twilight actors are has-beens now.

by Anonymousreply 20609/20/2013

No, don't tell me we won't get to the Rob poll in Part IV. Sacre bleu.

by Anonymousreply 20709/20/2013

[quote]The photo of Rob at The Weekend party in LA is fake. That's not him. The picture looks strange. It's been doctored. Rob is MIA because he's under the radar with Kristen.

Do they really think the paparazzi are doctoring and/or hiding photos of Rob and Kristen together? Or that Rob and Kristen have engineered some 'break up' hoax on the world so they can spend some cuddle time in Switzerland or god's knows where? STILL? STILL? Even though the tabloids couldn't give a shit less about Robsten or Twilight anymore?

by Anonymousreply 20809/20/2013

R208, of course the photo is doctored because he prefers staying in to watch the Great British Bake Off.

'The Twilight star - who currently resides in the US - confessed that he's a big fan of the baking show, which sees a bunch of contestants fight it out week after week to be named the baking champion.

"I really love The Great British Bake Off, I've been watching it on iPlayer," he told Yahoo.

"The BBC still make great TV and this is one of their best in years.

"I think it has probably inspired me enough that I am going to take up baking, which makes me even less rock and roll than I am now," he added.

The actor, who recently split with long-term girlfriend Kristen Stewart after she cheated on him, added that he much prefers a night in to partying with his celebrity pals.

"Everybody wants to believe that LA living means partying every night, that isn't my reality.

"Fans probably don't want to imagine their idols are at home doing unbelievably mundane things, but for most of the time that is the case.

"People are aware I am not a big fan of the limelight, I'd much rather be at home." '

by Anonymousreply 20909/20/2013

Does this answer your question, R208?

[quote]Rob and Kristen are STILL TOGETHER and this is what I WILL BELIEVE ALWAYS. Is there a tweet of Rob been seen in Switzerland? Remember when Kristen was filming Snow White in London and someone tweet that Rob was on set and months after that when Rob was interviewed in I forgot where (sorry) he said that he was in London and confirmed he was there.

Fresh off the press.

by Anonymousreply 21009/21/2013

Here is a strange one from Imanonsten, otherwise known as Still Bitching, and who is really an RPatz die hard fangurl, who claims this business about Robbie selling LF1 is false and The Real Estalker out to lunch. It's really a 'prop house' on the market for years that Robbie has rented occasionally. I recently found her blog. Who is this loonie?

I will now attempt to do shadow boxes. Here goes. If it doesn't work, please please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

(The RealEstalker who has no ties to any real estate firm in California. The RealEstalker who does nothing but gossip about celebrities and their homes they claim they live in. Even the details like they are in the bedroom with them. Sounds like someone else we know doesn’t it?)

(What should I have expected? They use twitter, interview XXXsten fangirls, and people under the employ of a publicist of a fallen star. Now this. The Prop house that Rob does not live in has been on the market for years. Why not go directly to the source. Why not talk to an actual real estate broker? It is not like we are in short supply of them in Southern California. Then they could get reliable information. Maybe help to sell this house that is rented for events and used on Movie productions. Help the actual owner out.)

by Anonymousreply 21109/22/2013

I give up on shadow boxing. I thought that if I put the text to be boxed in parentheses and hit 'enter' it would work. Alas.

by Anonymousreply 21209/22/2013

Click on the Help button on the upper right hand corner of the site (above your thread watcher) and it will tell you how to create a text box.

by Anonymousreply 21309/22/2013

[testing testing ]

by Anonymousreply 21409/22/2013

[quote]blah blah blah[/quote]

But don't include the [/quote] - just the [quote]

by Anonymousreply 21509/22/2013

Under Help, look up how to do a quote box.

Otherwise it's [/quote] without the / in front of the text you want to quote.

by Anonymousreply 21609/22/2013

Robs team kindly inviting the paps and writing the story for them. His "mommies" will no doubt be informing the President of this nasty invasion of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 21709/23/2013

Do you all think Pattinson and Sturridge are exes that stayed friends or do you think they were always just friends?

by Anonymousreply 21809/23/2013

I'm not 100% positive on anything re: any of these people's relationships, R218. Speaking of Tom Sturridge, his ex Stephanie Wakefield (aka the infamous "Nettie") and her current bf are in Switzerland keeping Kristen company while she's filming.

by Anonymousreply 21909/23/2013

She literally looks like a 17 year old boy having a Pilzner on the sly...

by Anonymousreply 22009/23/2013

And now it's a brunette.

Oh, the very private PDA, shades of déjà vu.

by Anonymousreply 22109/23/2013

What's next? A date with Taylor Swift?

by Anonymousreply 22209/23/2013

I want to see the Robsteners meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 22309/23/2013

They are still in denial at the moment. "It's just Radar Online! They don't know anything!" And "We need pictures!"

Of course if any pictures do come out, the fans will prove that they've been altered.

by Anonymousreply 22409/23/2013

Any meltdown that MIGHT eventually happen will be so utterly anticlimatic at this point. Twilight is an irrelevant pop culture footnote and Pattinson and Stewart are not the stars they were even a year ago.

Last year was the fun meltdown. Now the whole thing is running on fumes.

by Anonymousreply 22509/23/2013

Anyone who believes any of this is real must be twelve years old.

by Anonymousreply 22609/23/2013

The lunatics from the Haters Know Nothing blog still believe that Rob and Kristen are 'skilled ninjas'

by Anonymousreply 22709/23/2013

[quote]Anyone who believes any of this is real must be twelve years old.

Or a 60 year old frau.

by Anonymousreply 22809/24/2013

[quote]Last year was the fun meltdown.

No doubt about it, R225. I mean there were women admitting online that they threw up when they saw the pictures of Rupert and Kristen.

But now we have a few deranged grandmothers who never believed that Kristen cheated, and who insist that 'their couple' is still together and stronger than ever.

Like this one from the Insane HKN Lady's blog:

[quote]Kristen is almost done filming and will be heading home to her family. (Rob and pups).

To see that level of denial almost rivals the over-the-top reactions from last year.

by Anonymousreply 22909/24/2013

But they are so few and isolated, it barely even registers anymore. There's nothing to even bring them out of their basements. No Twilight premieres where they can dress up in cheap wedding gowns. No movies to line up for. I'm betting there are only a few Twihards left. I guess it would be similar to a few Claymates still swearing Clay Aiken in straight. Even though Clay is barely even a celeb anymore and so obviously gay.

What I find more amusing is the crash and burn Pattinson and Stewart's careers have done - even though their fangurls still believe they are destined for acclaim and awards.

by Anonymousreply 23009/24/2013

Kristen filming in Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 23109/24/2013

She looks cold.

by Anonymousreply 23209/24/2013

Pictures surface of Pattinson's new 'girlfriend' and nobody can give a good god damn.

This guy is so ovah.

by Anonymousreply 23309/24/2013

Kristen's put on a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 23409/24/2013

Robsten Dreams has posted the pictures.

The insane fraus are trying to explain them.

by Anonymousreply 23509/24/2013

[quote]The two pictures of Rob driving the white car look like they were taken on a different day to the others, Rob has a white t shirt on and a backward cap in those ones. ( very similar, if not the same as the ones taken in July, me thinks ) In the ones of him getting into the car, he is wearing a black t shirt and hoodie!!! Again NO dates on these picture!!

by Anonymousreply 23609/24/2013

She plays a lesbian for her new movie (no surprise) and she's gained weight (no surprise).

The Robert Pattinson fans at Celebitchy are so utterly pathetic I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

by Anonymousreply 23709/24/2013

I know there are Rob and Kristen fans who are at 'war' with each other but it really is mind boggling how they don't seem to be aware that they are both fans of the same shit sandwich, just different flavors.

by Anonymousreply 23809/24/2013

Helen Keller would know Kristen is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 23909/24/2013

Thanks R235 for the heads up. Just went to fix a sandwich and about to click on Gossip Cop. Fangurls must be self-combusting as I type. Just imagine if this was a guy with Rob. But I'll take a 'GF' for now.

And agree with R237 that Celebitchy is pathetic. It was wall to wall mommies today ready to wipe his big bottom.

by Anonymousreply 24009/24/2013

More bla bla in Daily Fail. I love Robbie's hoddied head peaking out of the car door.

by Anonymousreply 24109/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 24209/24/2013

All these actors and actresses are big phonies, it is beyond me why anyone looks up to any of them.

I think most people have moved on from twilight hopefully they have learnt their lesson.

by Anonymousreply 24309/25/2013

The lady in the pics is just Robbie-Boy's personal trainer per EOnline:

by Anonymousreply 24409/25/2013

...but Robbie did step out with his new brunette girlfriend (not the trainer) on Saturday night, per Us Weekly.:

by Anonymousreply 24509/25/2013

EXCLUSIVE: Robert Pattinson Moves On — With Sean Penn's Daughter!

by Anonymousreply 24609/25/2013

How anybody can believe any of these stories is beyond me.

My guess is they are trying to keep some heat on Pattinson's fledgling career while also positioning him as some kind of masculine pussy hound to get some straight male cred.

His team is trying it and going the extra mile.

Unfortunately nobody actually cares.

by Anonymousreply 24709/25/2013

Who cares if it's true? As long as the fangurls are freaking out. Sean Penn's daughter in her ponytail and spandex and double water bottles. Meeting at the gym with Mr. Sasquatch. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 24809/25/2013

The trainer and Sean Penn's daughter are not the same person, R248. It still remains to be seen if Sean Penn's daughter was Robbie's party date last Saturday or not.

by Anonymousreply 24909/25/2013

I agree, R248. Watching the Fraus wiggle and deny is the only thing that makes this whole scenario interesting.

by Anonymousreply 25009/25/2013

Actually the only reason I continue to follow this is to see what ridiculous fake story they are going to come up with next. Robert and Kristen both reek of desperation to stay relevant. It is actually quite funny. In fact the whole of Hollywood is quite funny. Did you see the dumb Miley Liam break up. That was quite a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 25109/25/2013

Being a tabloid staple in lieu of having an actual career.

And trying to appear straight at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 25209/25/2013

R252 It's a lot of work!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25309/25/2013

Sometimes I forget how ugly Pattinson really is. And then I remember....

by Anonymousreply 25409/25/2013

Hahaha! R253 got it right.

And some of the comments in R254's link are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 25509/25/2013

Hard to keep up with who pussy hound Pattinson is supposedly banging, Sean Penn's daughter, or his new personal trainer. Radar Online feels strongly that his trainer is also his new girlfriend. A "friend" of hers has confirmed the relationship, according to them. The trainer herself doesn't wish to comment and has locked her twitter and instagram accounts, fyi.

by Anonymousreply 25609/25/2013

[quote]Who cares if it's true? As long as the fangurls are freaking out.

That's the most interesting part of all this. That Rob & Kristen aren't pretending to be together anymore. That is a huge change from what the fangirls are used to. Even if this new relationship is fake, and Rob is really gay, etc., what has changed is that he is now no longer pretending to be happily ever after with Kristen!

by Anonymousreply 25709/25/2013

Eventually they're going to have to play the bearding game properly and have Robbie actually hold hands and kiss a woman.

by Anonymousreply 25809/25/2013

Well, EOnline makes him sound like a monk in their latest article. I do tend to think he's asexual, so this fits.

by Anonymousreply 25909/25/2013

Robert doesn't have to do anything, if there is one thing Twilight did, it was to convince me that you don't have to kiss, hug, or act in anyway romantic in order convince a bunch of fangurls that you are in a relationship. All Robert has to do is to be in the vicinity of a girl for more than two days and let the publicity machine do the rest.

by Anonymousreply 26009/25/2013

And that's exactly why the Grandmother Twihards are in such deep denial at the moment, R257. Those women have been buying into that pretense for years, and apparently they are incapable of giving it up.

It's as if their lives depend on it.

By the way, Rob looks decidedly asexual in those 'beefing it up at the gym' photos. Those pale, thin legs aren't doing him any favors.

by Anonymousreply 26109/25/2013

Rob has always struck me as asexual. That's what's interesting about him. Or he could be gay and trying to suppress it. But there's never been any evidence that he likes girls.

Despite being in his mid to late 20's now, the only woman he has ever been connected with seriously is Kristen, and that appears to have been a showmance.

And then there are all those weird comments like saying he hates vaginas . . .

by Anonymousreply 26209/25/2013

Kristen's career continues to tank. Looks like JLaw got another one, except this one Kristen has repeatedly said she wanted badly.

by Anonymousreply 26309/25/2013

Hmmm, tough decision, an oscar winning actress the world adores or a razzie winning "actress" who stated in Elle Magazine she wanted to play the part of Cathy because, "She's a psychopathic, evil c**t! I haven't done that yet." No, she just is that.

by Anonymousreply 26409/25/2013

Yes, her career is tanking. And what Camp X-Ray will do for Kristen's career, surely Mission: Blacklist will do the same for Pattinson.

by Anonymousreply 26509/25/2013

I wish all these YA actors would just tank. Don't tell me I have to see the non-stop promo of Jennifer Lawrence for the next four years. I am already sick of her, Twilight was bad enough.

by Anonymousreply 26609/26/2013

Well rpatzz fan always said Kristen kept him in the tabloids look now. he the only man i see he can have and invisible women. He a drunk who a bottom

by Anonymousreply 26709/26/2013

Popbitch blind about lil Robbie

>> Big Questions Who is the new Zac Efron?

Every young star needs a fixer in their entourage to score their drugs. In movie circles this usually means a "producer" with a trust fund. There's one international film financier photographed with almost every troubled star and starlet... usually just before they head to rehab. So it's bad news for the team around which once-hot young Brit actor (whose love-life and advertising deals are bigger news than his recent films) as their boy seems to be hanging out more and more with his "ambience technician"?

by Anonymousreply 26809/26/2013

"I have to give Robert credit. He's smarter in some ways than we've thought. Despite the massive amount of attention on him over the past several years, he's largely been able to keep the truth private from both the press and the Twihards. He remains a mystery."

Someone wrote this in the Contract Part 2 thread, and it's exactly how I see him. 'Keep 'em guessing' should be his line, not KStew's.

But remains to be seen, now that he's without studio cover, whether and for how how long he can keep this going, irrespective of his abominable acting.

by Anonymousreply 26909/26/2013

Robert is a liar and phony, what else is there to know. I find it sickening the way how people are being toyed with, so that they can squeeze few red cents out of them. Makes me respect the ones that don't resort to these tactics even more.

by Anonymousreply 27009/26/2013

And here's the announcement of the day:

by Anonymousreply 27109/26/2013

[quote]Robert is a liar and phony, what else is there to know.

Robert has always been a very smart guy, whatever else may be said about him. He has been able to keep people guessing for years and has dropped numerous mysterious hints in interviews to throw people off the scent.

He has hinted at being gay, then denied being gay. He has hinted at being involved with Kristen, then denied being involved with Kristen.

He reminds me of the game James Franco has been playing, now that I think of it.

by Anonymousreply 27209/26/2013

Those grandmother Twihards really live in an alternate universe...

by Anonymousreply 27309/26/2013

Remember when Robert said to an interviewer, "I thought you were going to ask whether I was gay, and I'm not sure how to answer that"?

by Anonymousreply 27409/26/2013

Jennifer Lawrence is operating on a different level than Kristen. R263. I wouldn't say Stew is tanking.

by Anonymousreply 27509/26/2013

People Magazine has just confirmed that Robbie is dating Dylan Penn. They got the joyful news from one of Pattinson's reps.

I don't have a link to post because I'm on my iPhone.

Anyway, I wonder if Dylan changed her mind after she saw those 'beefing it up' pics where Poor Robbie looks so pasty and feeble.

by Anonymousreply 27609/26/2013

People item at the link.

What is surprising is the gushing quote, not the usual RPatz team's style:

"They've been dating a month or two," a Pattinson source confirms to PEOPLE. "He's crazy about her."

by Anonymousreply 27709/26/2013

Photo apparently accompanying People article on the new lovebirds.

So there was a photo taken after all at The Viper Room, and People got the exclusive. Only PDA going on though is between Robbie and his drink.

by Anonymousreply 27809/26/2013

Will this devastate the Twitards?

by Anonymousreply 27909/26/2013

R279 I am a newcomer to the field of Twitardom and so will defer to more experienced watchers on DL.

But from the little I know, one of the big beefs of the Robsteners over the years is that Rob NEVER acknowledged an intimate relationship with Kristen (most likely because there never was one, but of course that is blasphemy to them).

And now imagine their shock and horror at not only the People confirmation, but that 'He's crazy about her.' That has got to hurt.

This is almost as good as the Mini Coopering. Not quite Christmas in September but close.

by Anonymousreply 28009/26/2013

Some KStew haters (or is it shippers, I forget) are having fun.

by Anonymousreply 28109/26/2013

[quote]But from the little I know, one of the big beefs of the Robsteners over the years is that Rob NEVER acknowledged an intimate relationship with Kristen (most likely because there never was one, but of course that is blasphemy to them).

[quote]And now imagine their shock and horror at not only the People confirmation, but that 'He's crazy about her.' That has got to hurt.

There might not have been a lot of quotes from the horse's mouth (just enough coy interviews with just enough innuendo to keep the Twilight faithful happy) but there were literally STACKS of tabloid articles over the years writing the Robsten story while the actual participants did nothing but limply hold hands - all of this secret kissing and PDA in dark corners, constant breathless quotes about love, soul mates, marriage, blah blah blah. This is nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 28209/27/2013

Poor poor poor Dylan Penn having those lady fingers rubbin all over her. Lets hope she got some training on dealing with his oh so very special needs.

by Anonymousreply 28309/27/2013

Mr. Private confirming a relationship to People? I guess being out of the Twilight vortex you have to try harder and beard the proper way.

Well now that he's confirmed how crazy he his about her to People, the Pattinson stans are going to want some serious PDA.

Better get to work, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 28409/27/2013

Well finally maybe the Twi-nuts can move on. Please no PDA, pleaseee ...we believe you Robert your'e as straight as an arrow.

by Anonymousreply 28509/27/2013

So is Robert really after pussy for real this time? Is he actually straight? I've assumed he has been bearding up until now.

We'll see what the real deal now is post-Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 28609/27/2013

Bearding, bearding, bearding.

by Anonymousreply 28709/27/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson Is Dating Dylan Penn

Nearly 500 comments so far on the PEOPLE article.

by Anonymousreply 28809/27/2013

[quote]I can't believe all of you actually believe everything these rags print! Simply pathetic!!!!!!! Fighting over it as if you are a part of it. Well I guess you people with no life that have nothing better to do than trash 2 people, who would hate you for saying such mean things about the other one, will believe anything!

So says Twihard Cindy.

They're going to fight to the bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 28909/27/2013

Is that from the PEOPLE link, R289?

by Anonymousreply 29009/27/2013

Sorry, meant to say it's a quote from PEOPLE, r290.

I had a skim through the comments - the Twihards are fighting to the death.

It's a bloodbath. Lulzy.

by Anonymousreply 29109/27/2013

[quote]I'm sorry People! I'm not buying your BS! Since when Rob confirms a relationship. His a very private guy. You based this story in a blurry pic release by a gossip tabloid. Live Rob and Kristen alone!

So says Twihard RMB (another quote from People)

If People can't convince Twihards, nothing will.

Twihards are beyond human help - well, look at them. They cannot spell and their grammar is atrocious.

Robsten will be around forever, folks, even if Robert and Kristen won't be.

There will be a Part 4 of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 29209/27/2013

Perhaps, but I think some of them will move on and realize it's over. The younger ones will grow up and move on to some new guy or some new fad.

Only the core extremists will keep obsessing over Robsten year after year.

by Anonymousreply 29309/27/2013

If I'd have to guess, I'd say Pattinson will continue to do low level bearding with B/C-list models or actresses. Just enough to continue to look like the romantic idol his fans seem to crave him to be. You can practically hear their grandmotherly voices throughout those People comments - "oh, he's such a nice boy! He deserves all the happiness in the world! Dylan is so beautiful! Wishing them the best." Isn't that something your grandma would say? That's Pattinson's fans. Mommies or grandmommies.

The Robsten fans might finally have a mega implosion once Pattinson steps out with Dylan Penn or some other no-name and GASP! holds her hand or kisses her or something like that. Unless they continue to believe every photo is 'shopped. Who knows with those basement dwellers. Perhaps they'll move onto the 50 Shades couple once that starts going.

But Pattinson needs a "girlfriend" and Dylan Penn (who knew of her or her "modeling career" until yesterday) needs to make a name for herself, so this should work out quite well!

by Anonymousreply 29409/27/2013

The Grandmother Twihards will never let go of their fixation. At the moment, they are scratching away, trying to 'prove' that People has no credibility, that it's not Rob in the photo, and that the dates are out of sink (Jesus!). Some of them are convinced that the rags are intentionally trying to torture them!

Even if pictures come out of Rob engaging in some kind of PDA with Dylan, they won't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 29509/27/2013

[quote]that it's not Rob in the photo

That photo is hilarious. I don't know who the arrow is supposed to be pointing to, nor does it look like a date. Robbie sitting on a couch, holding a drink, talking to some women.

by Anonymousreply 29609/27/2013

'sink' should be 'sync'

by Anonymousreply 29709/27/2013

I do not, for one second, believe Pattinson is actually straight. I can't tell if he's reticent towards women because he's either gay or asexual, but I definitely don't buy that he's into pussy.

by Anonymousreply 29809/27/2013

23,000+ hits on GC and they still don't have a new board confirming/denying. Many are running out of insults, understandably.

by Anonymousreply 29909/27/2013

This is so great. I'd feel better about the sound of so many Twifans' hearts breaking but, some of these ladies are getting on in years...

by Anonymousreply 30009/27/2013

Yeah. It really is kind of like Christmas in December.

by Anonymousreply 30109/27/2013

There must be a movie coming out for all this to be happening.

by Anonymousreply 30209/27/2013

Negative on the film theory R302. Stew has one in the can as of a few weeks ago (nowhere near complete) and the Rover pic Rob did has disappeared. It's stuck in post production hell apparently. Could be that they're finely tuning it or, maybe RPatz fucked the thing beyond repair.

But there's no reason for this type of thing in terms of film publicity. Which makes me feel amazingly good. I live off Robsten/Shipper/Stan tears....

by Anonymousreply 30309/27/2013

23,000 comments is insane. Although let's face it. It's probably the same 10 people just posting again and again.

by Anonymousreply 30409/27/2013

Catching up on Lainey. She didn't have much to say today:

"PEOPLE is now reporting that Dylan Penn is indeed Robert Pattinson’s new girlfriend. On Wednesday it was LIFE & STYLE that identified Penn at Pattinson’s side a few weeks ago at the Viper Room. Amazingly, it’s not full of sh-t. Because PEOPLE’s sources are saying that: "They've been dating a month or two. He's crazy about her."

PEOPLE is very pro-Pattinson. They would never publish a story if they thought it would piss him off since there’s a healthy cross-section of MiniVan Majority and Twi-Hard. Which means… I mean…

Robert Pattinson is having sex with Sean Penn’s daughter. It must be intimidating enough, looking into the eye of any father when you’re with his daughter, but Sean Penn? The man who tied up Madonna? Dylan is Pattinson’s first relationship after a very serious one with Kristen Stewart. You know the word for that, right? Rebound.

Pattinson might be rebounding off Sean Penn’s daughter? It’s GREAT for Gossip."

But her best line was on Wednesday Sept 25:

"So, while we wait for Pattinson’s people to call Gossip Cop to shut down this story, let’s briefly explore a world in which we might see the child of Sean Penn, the celebrity who hates the paps the most, dating an actor who is papped ALL THE TIME.

This is a gift."

by Anonymousreply 30509/27/2013

Lainey doesn't seem to have any sources here.

But this is such PR drivel for Pattinson's PR, almost as dumb as something written about Jake Gyllenhaal and his revolving door of beards:

[quote]"They've been dating a month or two. He's crazy about her."

He's CRAZY about her!

by Anonymousreply 30609/27/2013

Please could you post a link to those 23,000 comments on GC?

I want to see the Robsteners meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 30709/27/2013

US Weekly says they've been dating for about two months and were all over one another at Chateau Marmont Wednesday night.

by Anonymousreply 30809/27/2013

R307, you asked for it.

They're getting close to 24,000. Still no new board.

May the Force be with you.

by Anonymousreply 30909/27/2013

[quote]Who said Pattinson didn't have a PR person? Cause they are trying it!

Penn even recently visited the British star on the set of one of his films, one source told Us. The pair were seen together as recently as Wednesday, Sept. 25, where they stayed extra close at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. The Twilight Saga hunk and Penn were "canoodling" as they hung out with a group of friends, an observer tells Us, adding, "He was affectionate with her and they seemed comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 31009/27/2013

Thanks R309.

If Gossip Cop hasn't debunked it yet it's because they can't. They love to feed the Robsten lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 31109/27/2013

Who said Pattinson didn't have a PR person? Cause they are trying it!

[quote]Penn even recently visited the British star on the set of one of his films, one source told Us. The pair were seen together as recently as Wednesday, Sept. 25, where they stayed extra close at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. The Twilight Saga hunk and Penn were "canoodling" as they hung out with a group of friends, an observer tells Us, adding, "He was affectionate with her and they seemed comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 31209/27/2013

[quote]Stew has one in the can as of a few weeks ago (nowhere near complete) and the Rover pic Rob did has disappeared. It's stuck in post production hell apparently. Could be that they're finely tuning it or, maybe RPatz fucked the thing beyond repair.

Pattinson's team seems to be leaking all over the place, which is interesting since Sparklies always claimed 'private' and cries about the evil paparazzi all the time. Looks like Stewart isn't the only one with an aggressive PR maven at the wheel. There is no way this isn't anything but a planned PR blitz.

I just can't wait for the 'candid' pictures.

by Anonymousreply 31309/27/2013

You can't blame Rob for wanting to suck on my hot boobies after being with Snow Ho for several years. I mean, look how butch his nasty little-ex appears now. Eww.

by Anonymousreply 31409/27/2013

Wow. Kristen is morphing into her mom faster than I thought she would.

by Anonymousreply 31509/27/2013

Robbie must have a thing for fiery Aries chicks -- Kristen (April 9, 1990) and Dylan (April 13, 1991)! Muy caliente! He's a real pussy lover like me!

by Anonymousreply 31609/27/2013

I would hope a regular DLer would know enough to not believe any of this tripe.

by Anonymousreply 31709/27/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson is having sex with Sean Penn’s daughter. It must be intimidating enough, looking into the eye of any father when you’re with his daughter, but Sean Penn?

Why does Lainey or whoever wrote this assume Robert & Sean Penn's daughter are having sex?

by Anonymousreply 31809/27/2013

A comment from the PEOPLE article:

[quote]Am I the only one who feels sad about this new relationship? I knew he would find someone but to read he's crazy about this Dylan girl hit me like a ton of bricks. Sad for Kristen that's all.

by Anonymousreply 31909/28/2013

With the amount of time they invest in this shit you'd think one of the Twihards groups would have just gone ahead and hired a Private Detective by now. I know they are all at a professional level with their investigative work/stalking but a man on the ground wouldn't hurt. It'd be hard for those twilighters to blend into a crowd in Los Feliz with all the jiggling fat under their mom clothes. If they didn't hate the paps so much they could have had a direct line to their little lovebirds.

by Anonymousreply 32009/28/2013

The crazies are still at it.'The signs are there!!!'....LOL

[quote]'Pull it in! Get a grip!!! Just because you don't see air don't mean it ain't there. Hell yo ass would fall dead without the oxygen. Just like Rob and Kristen. Just cause YOU,and I emphasis YOU, don't see them together, doesn't mean they aren't. They are each others ying to yang. There was a pic on twitter last week from England. Rob and Kristen entering, I assume, their house there. I thought it was an old pic but she had on the hat she is wearing these days. Could have been a forgery I thought. It was immediately deleted. A fanpic. Two days later Rob shows up in the states and we get pics and we get pics of Kris back at work. So I let it go. Now I think it may not have been a forgery. Her director or producer, I forget which, said everyone shares a trailer but Kristen's only request was a trailer of her own. So she got one. wonder why? So you see if you read quietly, look at things naturally (Not over dissect), and listen wholeheartedly the signs are there '

by Anonymousreply 32109/28/2013

Speaking of crazies, please note that Intoxication Lady has resurfaced after one week of going MIA. That must have been some bender, or else the higher dose of meds has finally kicked in. I would not dream of attempting to summarize her deep thoughts on the matter, and so I leave you with her latest and well illustrated ode to R&K.

by Anonymousreply 32209/28/2013

Actually I think this is the better link.

by Anonymousreply 32309/28/2013

Robert Pattison rearranged is Pat Robertson.

by Anonymousreply 32409/28/2013

I cannot get through reading either the Gossip Cop comments section or the Robsten blogs. Not only are these people crazier than a nuthouse, they are also completely illiterate!

I will say that the solo Pattinson fans are just as crazy as the Robsten loons. They might have different, um, 'ethos' but they are all too delusional and obsessive to live.

I bet they make the One Direction or Bieber fans seem sane. And at least you know those girls are just harmless teens who are going to grow out of it. I don't know how you cure a 60 year old cat lady in a muu muu of her Twilight obsession.

by Anonymousreply 32509/28/2013

Now that these gals don't have Comic Con or Twilight premieres to look forward to, someone ought to get going organizing a Twihard Michfest to give them a reason to live. There is money to be made here. Enterprising DLers get to work.

by Anonymousreply 32609/28/2013

What happened to the JUSTICE lady?

by Anonymousreply 32709/28/2013

R327 I wanna know too!

by Anonymousreply 32809/28/2013

I was also going to ask about the Justice Lady. No really. I was.

Good God. I clicked on both the HKN and Intoxication links. What a vortex of denial and insanity! How many hours and days to they put into finding all of the old publicity photos and cartoons they use?

The HKN Lady apparently believes that Rob put on a disguise and went to a wedding that Kristen attended. I guess this happened recently--I don't even want to know the details of her theory.

It's obvious that these women will NEVER give up their dreams. As in never ever. And I'd be willing to bet money that if Rob or Kristen or both said said that they are no longer together (not that they ever were), those women would still find a way to deny it.

by Anonymousreply 32909/28/2013

[quote]I bet they make the One Direction or Bieber fans seem sane. And at least you know those girls are just harmless teens who are going to grow out of it. I don't know how you cure a 60 year old cat lady in a muu muu of her Twilight obsession.

Oh, you got that right.

by Anonymousreply 33009/28/2013

There's just one "said" in my post at R329.

by Anonymousreply 33109/28/2013

I can just picture these decrepit, obese, middle-aged fraus in Twilight t-shirts and XXXL sweatpants covered in cat hair sitting at desks buried under cans of pepsi & week-old pizza boxes claiming they're Hollywood insiders who know what's really going on. They dedicate every moment of their day to sending out a constant stream of messages to every blog, tabloid, comment section and forum that will put up with them that "Everything is fine! I (or a friend/cousin/aunt/neighbor) know Robsten personally! They're secretly married!" all from their basements somewhere in Flyoverland, while their neglected husbands drink themselves into a coma and their children live in squalor.

by Anonymousreply 33209/28/2013

Hahaha. Damn, R332, that's good.

by Anonymousreply 33309/28/2013

[quote]Don’t Hurt Dylan Penn, Dad Sean Penn Warns

Sat, September 28, 2013

Rob and Dylan are heating up, but there’s reportedly at least one person who isn’t exactly thrilled about it — her dad! It’s never easy for a guy to get the approval of his girlfriend’s father. And when you’re Robert Pattinson, an incredibly famous, incredibly sexy actor wanted by every girl in the world, and your girlfriend’s father is Sean Penn, it’s apparently even harder.

Sean Penn Warns Robert Pattinson About Dating His Daughter

The 53-year-old iconic actor reportedly had a sit-down with Rob to talk about the budding relationship with his daughter, Dylan Penn, according to Metro. Sean is reportedly concerned that Dylan is just a rebound hookup for Rob — he wants to make sure his little girl isn’t going to get hurt.

“Rob and Dylan get on well and really fancy one another. It’s obvious Dylan is smitten,” a source told Metro. “But Sean had a chat with Rob recently. Sean knows what it’s like to be a young, successful actor and the beautiful women that come with it.” Which is certainly true — throughout his rocky marriage to Robin Wright, Sean has been linked to several models and actresses.

So because Sean knows he isn’t the picture of morality and fidelity, he wants to make sure Rob doesn’t end up like him. “Sean gave his piece about not getting too heavy with his daughter if he’s playing the field, as he doesn’t want to see her hurt,” the source added. Good advice, albeit from an unlikely source.

Robert Pattinson & Dylan Penn Heat Up

It’s still too early to determine if Rob and Dylan are more than just a fling, but for the moment they certainly seem to be getting hot and heavy.

About two weeks after being spotted kissing and cozying up at The Viper Room, the couple was reportedly seen again cuddling up to each other during a night out at the Chateau Marmont on Sept. 25, according to Us Weekly.

“He was very affectionate with her and they seemed comfortable,” an eyewitness said.

Rob definitely seems to be enjoying his time with Dylan — all he needs to do to remain on Sean’s good side is make sure he stays true to her.

by Anonymousreply 33409/29/2013

[quote]Dylan Penn’s Sexy Night With Robert Pattinson Revealed

Sat, September 28, 2013

Love is in the air! With news breaking that Rob and Dylan’s once-secret romance was on display at the Viper Room in LA on Sept. 7, an insider has now revealed all the in-depth details of the sexy date to EXCLUSIVELY.

It’s looking more and more like Dylan Penn, 22, is going to be the first girl to lock down Robert Pattinson, 27, since his May breakup with Kristen Stewart. It was revealed on Sept. 25 that the two got very cozy together at a Los Angeles hotspot on Sept. 7, and can now give you all the steamy details!

Robert Pattinson & Dylan Penn’s Sexy Date

An insider confirmed to exclusively that Rob and Dylan hit up the Micky Avalon concert at The Viper Room, and though they came with a group, the source said that Rob only had eyes for Dylan.

“Rob was chill,” the eyewitness said. “He was paying the most attention to [Dylan].” Rob and Dylan stayed attached at the hip for the duration of the concert, relaxing in a VIP booth. And though the source didn’t see any PDA, he said that it was obvious Rob and Dylan were into each other and on a date!

Robert Pattinson & Dylan Penn: PDA At The Chateau Marmont

Though this sexy night at The Viper Room was the one that let the cat out of the bag in regards to Rob and Dylan’s relationship, they’ve reportedly been going at it for over two months now!

And on Sept. 25, more than two weeks after they were spotted at The Viper Room, the budding couple was spotted getting touchy-feely again at the Chateau Marmont, according to Us Weekly. Rob and Dylan were reportedly cuddling all night and they seemed like they had been in love forever.

“He was affectionate with her and they seemed comfortable,” a source told Us.

by Anonymousreply 33509/29/2013

So wait, are we supposed to believe that Robert is some kind of pussy hound? I find it funny how for YEARS he could not talk about his private life and now his new supposed gf is announced on People? I guess without Twilight to keep him in the spotlight he's gotta try something new.

by Anonymousreply 33609/29/2013

That's what is upsetting some of the fangirls, R336.

If you look at some of the comments on the different sites above, they are hurt that after years of waiting for Rob to publicly declare his feelings for Kristen, he has decided to do so for Dylan Penn instead.

Robert went from being extremely private during his supposed relationship with Kristen to suddenly getting his reps to confirm his involvement with Dylan Penn to PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 33709/29/2013

I guess so [R336] since in his own and his mommie fan base mind he is a legend. Is he ever in any print articles for anything other than who he is supposidly fucking? Does he make films, outside of twilight that people go and watch?

by Anonymousreply 33809/29/2013

Good point R338

by Anonymousreply 33909/29/2013

[quote]I still don't believe he's straight

So you believe Robert is gay, R336?

Is it the suspected showmance with Kristen Stewart that makes you suspicious ?

by Anonymousreply 34009/29/2013

I'm not r336 but I don't believe Robert is straight either.

However, I'm not sure he's gay either. As others have said in this thread, I'm inclined to believe he's asexual. I don't think he's interestd in sex, at all, with anybody.

He could be gay though. Who knows?

I love how this thread continues to thrive and grow. Twihards are so amusing.

Robert and Kristen, if they are together, have no reason to hide their relationship. They're not a same sex couple who have every reason to hide and beard and put out false information. Why would a straight couple go to all this effort?

I wonder what would happen if Robert came out. Or Kristen. Or they made a grand occasion of it and came out together, complete with a press release to People.

The Twihard grannies & middle aged moms would never recover. Never.

by Anonymousreply 34109/29/2013

It would certainly be fun to see, R341.

by Anonymousreply 34209/29/2013

[quote]Robert and Kristen, if they are together, have no reason to hide their relationship.

And that's just one more huge disappointment for the old Twihards (I'm not sure there are any young ones left).

These grandmothers have invested years into this romance, and they had visions of a glorious wedding and babies and Happily Ever After once Twilight finished.

That's not happening, and they are angry about it, so they've gone into defensive mode. Or "I believe!" mode.

And all the while, they keep providing entertainment to people like me!

by Anonymousreply 34309/29/2013

I must admit I'm still a bit stunned that super private Patsy went to People.

Mind you it's great in that it brings fresh fodder to a story that was otherwise at a standstill, but I didn't think he was that desperate.

I hate myself for following this shitfest but I too can't look away, and like the Twiloonies am eagerly awaiting the first attempt at PDA, and the return of KStew and posse to these shores.

by Anonymousreply 34409/29/2013

R332 your post, priceless.

by Anonymousreply 34509/29/2013

R344, some of the comments by the Twihards on the sites above say that the think Robert may have done this to get back at Kristen for the supposed cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders. They feel that he is lashing out at Kristen to get back at her for humiliating him.

by Anonymousreply 34609/29/2013

Some Twihards also think that Robbie and Kristen are secretly married and her rounded belly is due to her pregnancy, so as you can see these nutcases are open to any theory that reaffirms their delusional dreams.

BTW Robbie is slightly slow on lashing out at Kristen bearing in mind the cheating took place more than a year ago…

If sheep have set up all this drama for a blurry pic and the media reporting on Robbie's possible new relationship, what will these loonies do when he actually shows up holding hands with whoever it is his girlfriend? I can't wait.. grabbing popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 34709/29/2013

The loonies on HNK are desperately trying to convince themselves that Kristen and Rob are still 'together and happy'.

And they're deleting all the comments against that.

by Anonymousreply 34809/29/2013

Why would they want Kristen to be pregnant? Shouldn't they be against having babies outside of marriage? I thought the Twilight films were by a Mormon author who was in favor of abstinence?

by Anonymousreply 34909/29/2013

The HKN Lady has got to be one of the craziest Twihards out there. She claims to have 'inside' information, a nd she drops hints about how babies are on the way, and God knows what else.

And, yeah, R349, apparently in the films and novels, viginity is the way to go unless you're married, yet the women on these blogs are constantly dreaming about sex and babies for Their Real Couple.

What I can't fathom, though, is how much stronger their belief in the couplehood is now, even though there have been no sightings of them together since May. Somehow in their demented world, this fact means that their love is stronger than ever.

by Anonymousreply 35009/29/2013

As many of us suspected, it looks like Robert & Kristen waited until the final Twilight film was out, as well as the DVD release, before they ended their 'relationship' officially in May.

I think the fact that they did so 'for real' this time indicates that even they decided they had had enough of the showmance or whatever it was and wanted to move on.

Robert in particular does not seem to be denying the new reports linking him to Dylan Penn, and may even be getting his reps to leak to PEOPLE, as indicated above.

by Anonymousreply 35109/29/2013

Anyone else think Robert Pattinson is similar to James Franco?

Both of them seem to like being very mischievous and coy when it comes to talking to the press about their personal lives.

by Anonymousreply 35209/30/2013

Isn't HKN the Twihard lady who promised a "Big Reveal" in September?

So what is it? Is Kristen really pregnant? Is it an immaculate conception?

C'mon, HKN, you're an insider.

TELL US WHAT THE BIG REVEAL IS!!!! You're running out of time.

by Anonymousreply 35309/30/2013

Have these people been subject to psychiatric examination yet?

by Anonymousreply 35409/30/2013

[quote]Sean Penn Tells Robert Pattinson Not to Mess Around With His Daughter

September 29, 2013

While rumours are doing the rounds that Twilight superstar Robert Pattinson is seeing Hollywood big wig Sean Penn's daughter, Dylan Penn, Sean has apparently given him a stern warning. Dylan's dad has reportedly warned Pattinson that he doesn't mess around with his daughter. Sean has told Pattinson not to get too heavy with Dylan if he's not looking for a serious relationship because he doesn't want to see her getting hurt.

"Rob and Dylan get on well and really fancy one another. It's obvious Dylan is smitten. But Sean had a chat with Rob recently. Sean knows what it's like to be a young, successful actor and the beautiful women that come with it," a source told The Sun.

The Hollywood hunk was spotted getting comfortable with to the 22-year-old blonde beauty at the Micky Avalon concert at The Viper Room

"He was getting behind her and kissing her neck," a source stated to In Touch magazine.

Sources present at The Viper Room stated that they even left the hotel together to grab a bite at the Chateau Marmont Hotel and then headed straight to Pattinson's house.

"They went into his kitchen, and he put his arms around her. Then he was kissing her neck and talking all lovey-dovey. It was clear they'd been out together before," the source added.

by Anonymousreply 35509/30/2013

Now Sean Penn is getting into the act. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 35609/30/2013

Will be interesting to see how far this one progresses.

by Anonymousreply 35709/30/2013

Today the HKN women think Kristen might be pregnant (Rob's of course!), so they are having loooong discussions about whether or not she should be smoking.

by Anonymousreply 35809/30/2013

Please. Make it stop. Does anyone even care about these two losers anymore? We survived the damned Twilight garbage and the mass hysteria of it all. Pattinson hasn't had a decent movie since then, and he won't. He should go back to England and rest on his millions.

Kristen Stewart is a sullen, drug addled, stanky, little Hollywood brat with no personality, and I hope she dies in a grease fire. She looks like she never bathes and smells of stale cigarette smoke. Ugh. These two are among the most uninteresting people in creation.

by Anonymousreply 35909/30/2013

I don't think people here necessarily care about Rob or Kristen, it's the crazy fans that are interesting. Following these Robsten / Kristen / Robert fans is free entertainment. If I'm bored, I just read the Robsten is unbroken type blogs & have a laugh. It's also a huge self-esteem boost for me. I used to think I was sort of pathetic, now I know I'm a long way from rock bottom.

by Anonymousreply 36009/30/2013

R359, there's obviously something about them that people find interesting otherwise PEOPLE and the other entertainment magazines wouldn't do so many gossip pieces on them. They must feel there is still an audience for this type of thing.

by Anonymousreply 36109/30/2013

R359, I agree with you about Rob and Kristen being talentless nothings. God. They are boring! But it's the Flyoverland Twihards that make this whole mess interesting.

Speaking of which, September's Big Reveal was apparently supposed to be Kristen's pregnancy. The Twihard Moms can't let go of that one to save their lives.

by Anonymousreply 36209/30/2013

I'm about as likely to get Kristen pregnant as Taylor Lautner is.

by Anonymousreply 36309/30/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson's 'Meet the Parents' Talk With Sean Penn Was No Joke

Apparently, Sean Penn chatted with Rob and made it clear how he feels about the actor spending time with his 22-year-old daughter.

A source elaborated to The Sun, "Rob and Dylan get on well and really fancy one another. It's obvious Dylan is smitten. But Sean had a chat with Rob recently. Sean knows what it’s like to be a young, successful actor and the beautiful women that come with it. He gave his piece about not getting too heavy with his daughter if he’s playing the field, as he doesn’t want to see her hurt."

by Anonymousreply 36410/01/2013

[quote]'Heartbroken' Kristen Stewart Gets Over Robert Pattinson Dating Claims As She Films In Switzerland

“She’s traumatised by it,” a source told OK! magazine of the constant romance rumours surrounding Rob, they went on: “Every time she reads about him with a new girl, she goes into meltdown mode. But reading his new interview, where he’s definitely on the hunt for love, has tipped her over the edge."

by Anonymousreply 36510/01/2013

r361, it is not Robert and Kristen who are interesting.

It is the Twihards who provide the amusement for DL-ers.

And the amusement seems to be indefinite.

So as long as there are Twihards, there'll be Thread #4, #5 and on into infinity because the middle-aged and elderly Twihards just won't let ago.

It will only stop once the Twihards start dying off.

by Anonymousreply 36610/01/2013

R366, not everything revolves around DL. I was referring to the fact that the press find Robert and Kristen interesting - that's why they do lots of gossip articles about them. I don't think they pay much attention to us.

by Anonymousreply 36710/01/2013

Media sites make a lot of money once the Twihards hit the sites, r367.

They're out for hits. They don't much care if those hits come from aggressive Twihards defending Robert and Kristen's Epic Love for the Ages.

If the Twihards stop visiting these sites, they'll stop with the Robert/Kristen articles.

With the way things are going (Twihards live forever) there's still mileage in this. It'll continue even if Robert and Kristen never appear in a movie again.

by Anonymousreply 36810/01/2013

Will people buy into my new bearding.....errr...... relationship?

by Anonymousreply 36910/01/2013

But IS Pattinson gay? Despite discussing this topic in hundreds of threads on DL for the past 5 years, we never seemed able to reach a consensus.

by Anonymousreply 37010/01/2013

[quote]I was referring to the fact that the press find Robert and Kristen interesting - that's why they do lots of gossip articles about them. I don't think they pay much attention to us.

Maybe internet gossip, sure. But the print tabloids barely give more than an inch of coverage to Rob or Kristen. No covers, and when it comes to US, People, etc, there usually a half page article but no spreads, not even a whole page. Frankly, when it comes to tween break ups, Miley and Liam are getting the bulk of attention. And outside of the Twilight bubble, I don't see Rob or Kristen making news. People simply don't care, not even on a general gossip level.

by Anonymousreply 37110/01/2013

I am completely baffled why middle aged (and older) women are so captivated by Robert and Kristen.

What's the fascination? Neither of them are particularly good looking (or even striking); they're sullen and charmless; possess no discernable acting talent; they look as though they rarely brush their teeth or have a shower.

In short they're boring and even slightly repellent.

The Twilight franchise is over.

So what is the allure that these two hold for Twihards? Why is the fascination holding?

Do Robert and Kristen represent some fantasy that they just won't let go?

by Anonymousreply 37210/01/2013

It's also the cat and mouse game, the keep 'em guessing game that they both play that makes it tantalizing to the fandom, and let's be frank, to many DL observers on this thread. If they were to lay it all bare a lot of the interest would dissipate. True there is little coverage in the tabloids but again this lack of concrete news seems to drive the speculation on gossip boards that I think are becoming a new media category for lack of a better term, and an important source of revenue for their owners. Someone ought to do a story on that. The current thread where fans are battling it out on Gossip Cop is up to 34,000 hits and counting and that is just one of many. I doubt it if many gossip stories hit those kinds of numbers. Some will say that it's the same several hundred twihards driving up those numbers but the cash register is still adding up.

Fans are being played by both protagonists and by these gossip sites who make sure to throw regular made up stories and papped pics to keep the hits going. The fact that their movies are crappy doesn't seem to hurt them so far. It helps to feed fan interest, providing more pap opportunities and promotional exposure. But critical acclaim will most likely continue to elude them. I don't think Kstew cares much, what matters to her is continued exposure, but it's gotta hurt for Mr Godard New Wave.

by Anonymousreply 37310/01/2013

Yes, R372, it's the fantasy of True Love that lasts forever. That's what these women got from the films, and that's what they are forcing onto Robert and Kristen.

Amazingly, the old Twihards don't accept the fact that Kristen and Rupert were boinking because that would destroy their fantasy and, apparently, their lives. And they only take from the tabloids the little bits that feed their dreams, ignoring all the rest.

by Anonymousreply 37410/01/2013

You are absolutely right about the cat and mouse game, R373. This is what drives these online wars between the Believers and the Haters. And it's all good for the tabloid sites like GC.

Can you imagine how empty and dull the real lives of Rob and Kristen would look if they (and their people) stopped playing this game? All of the mystery and drama would end along with their fading careers.

Mr. Godard New Wave. Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 37510/01/2013

Bingo!!! Rob is playing supporting roles and Kristen is back to low budget indies, so how else would they stay relevant, if not for the Robsten thing and the Keep 'em guessing game?

Rob is hooking up with a new chick every week and someone conveniently leaked to People that he was dating Sean Penn's daughter. His PT already had her 15 min. of fame. He goes to concerts, bars, parties and someone always recognize him and tweets his location and Miss Stewart, sadly always stumble across some paparazzo who happen to be at the same place and at the same time as her. Famewhorism at its highest.

by Anonymousreply 37610/01/2013

They are not big news anymore. Sure, US Weekly or PEOPLE will give them some cursory coverage, especially if it's coming from a publicist. But I frequent a lot of gossip sites and Rob and Kristen are simply not news anymore. Not to anybody but the on-the-fringe Twihards.

On both a gossip as well as career front, they seem to be on a downward trajectory.

by Anonymousreply 37710/01/2013

The Flyoverland Twihards are in total denial and post on sites like Robert Pattinson Intoxication, the HKN blog and this other site, called DIDY.

[quote] 'Dear Rose, as time goes on I find this blog and HKN and RPI very intelligent and heartwarming for fans who just love Rob and Kristen and want to see them succeed in the theatre and in their own lives. They are both very strong people and very close to each other. It is sad they are repeatedly attacked but this has been true from the very beginning. One has to see that there is true evil in the world , and anytime you have repeated attempts to attack a couple that rarely says anything negative , but keeps on working & living their lives in as professional way as they can, while keeping their personal life theirs and not yours, then I have always respected that and am wary of those who spout vicious statements about them, knowing the lies did not originate from either the Rob or Kristen groups (their reps) or Rob and Kristen. We need to respect their need to just have a life, have a career, and have their own relationship truly untouched by evil deeds-so the witches need to fly off to their darkest places .'

by Anonymousreply 37810/01/2013

[quote]Rob is hooking up with a new chick every week and someone conveniently leaked to People that he was dating Sean Penn's daughter.

Hooking up with a new girl every week? So he IS a pussy hound then? Is that what you are saying?

by Anonymousreply 37910/01/2013

(R379) I think she meant Robbie is being seen with different women every week at concerts or parties, bars.... There're pics of him with Katy, Michelle, Sia, Dylan, the late sighting with Florence Welch, the pics with the PT Sydney etc etc Honestly I don't think he's dating any of them, he just seems to enjoy his freedom!

by Anonymousreply 38010/01/2013

Now it's Jennifer Lawrence time! though she's just being talked for her work, whereas Rob or Kristen are mostly being talked for gossip and their personal relationships. Big difference!!!

by Anonymousreply 38110/01/2013

These assholes are praying and asking every day to respect Rob and Kristen's privacy, always victimize them for being harassed by horrible paparazzo who don't let them live peacefully and they're doing exactly the same job as paparazzos but without cameras.

They can't live without their daily Robsten dose from Rose, HKN or whoever can reassure them on Robsten are unbreakable. They look up for pics, sightings, anything that may feed their Robsten dream and if they can't get it, they manipulate pics, you can find wedding pics, family pics and even pregnant Kristen pics, nonetheless they keep asking respect for Rob and Kristen's privacy, isn't it contradictory? They are absolutely pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 38210/01/2013

I do believe there are some make-believe Twiharders posting on some of those Robsten blog sites.

And they're being taken very seriously by the real Twihards.

by Anonymousreply 38310/02/2013

Sorry if already posted but here's the deliciously spiteful Holy Moly UK calling out our bushy chum for using Harry Styles' publicist on his latest excursion into town...

by Anonymousreply 38410/02/2013

Thanks R384, that is hilarious. First time I see this website. Do report again if you see more interesting morsels.

And WTF is that skaterboy right behind him in one of the pics?

by Anonymousreply 38510/02/2013

interesting = tasty

by Anonymousreply 38610/02/2013

If he's short and has a monobrow he's probably Cara Delevingne, r385.

by Anonymousreply 38710/02/2013

Kristen and Juliette look cute together.

by Anonymousreply 38810/02/2013

Kristen Stewart, playing herself. They didn't even have to spring for wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 38910/02/2013

Not even in jest R388... Not even in jest.

Can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 39010/02/2013

Like I said before, she is rapidly morphing into her mother.

Does she play a lesbian in the film?

by Anonymousreply 39110/02/2013

Yes, she plays a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 39210/02/2013

Christ Almighty, these fraus....

by Anonymousreply 39310/02/2013

Kristen is a lot thinner than her mom.

by Anonymousreply 39410/02/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson: Why He’s Avoiding PDA With Dylan Penn

Wed, October 2, 2013 9:07pm EDT

Rob has never been one to show PDA, and he’s not making any exceptions for his new rumored girlfriend, Dylan. And who do we have to thank for this? Believe it or not, it’s Rob’s ex Kristen Stewart!

We all know Robert Pattinson loves his privacy, and one thing he learned from his relationship with Kristen Stewart is to keep the kissing and hand-holding behind closed doors, away from friends and family — and especially from the paparazzi cameras. Read on for all the EXCLUSIVE details about why Rob wants to keep his romance with Dylan under wraps!

Robert Pattinson: Why He’s Avoiding PDA With Dylan Penn Rob, 27, of all people knows how much media attention can hurt a relationship — and he doesn’t want to make the same mistakes he made with Kristen, 23, with Dylan, 22, a source close to Rob tells EXCLUSIVELY.

“He wouldn’t want to be photographed with Dylan because he has learned a lot from his dating life with Kristen to avoid these types of situations,” the source reveals.

As much as we want to know more about Rob and Dylan, we think he is wise to take it slow with her and keep their romance private for now.

Robert Pattinson: Why It Works With Dylan Penn

Rob is comfortable with Dylan because she sees him as a regular person — not as Edward Cullen of Twilight or as Kristen’s ex. Dylan is exactly what Rob needs!

“She’s mature. With Rob she see’s the man, not the celebrity,” a source told US Magazine. ”He likes hanging out with people who don’t care that he’s Rob Pattinson.”

by Anonymousreply 39510/03/2013

"See's" ?

by Anonymousreply 39610/03/2013

Kristen doesn't seem pregnant if the pic provided in the link by r388.

Still waiting for that big reveal. Wish that HKN woman would stop faffing about and just reveal it and put the Twihards, and us, out of our misery. /sarc

The poor HKN woman has probably been desperately hoping that either Robert or Kristen would do "something" so she could claim it as her big reveal.

Alas, Robsten just won't cooperate.

by Anonymousreply 39710/03/2013

He avoids PDA with women because he can't pull it off convincingly even when he's being paid millions of dollars.

by Anonymousreply 39810/03/2013

If Rob is gay, when are we going to see evidence of him being involved with guys? The only guy he was connected with was his friend Tom Sturridge, and they haven't been seen together much lately now that Tom has a kid with Sienna Miller.

by Anonymousreply 39910/03/2013

[quote]Nonmember comment from kate Friday at 7:36 PM I wish Rob, or his team, would come out & make a statement that either supports a rumor or says it's not true. I wish this because I feel bad for all the ladies who've been falsely linked as his girlfriend. The onslaught of attention & media has got to be frustrating. And any should they or their reps have to be the ones to announce the rumor is false? Why can't Rob step up to the plate & do it?

This is so funny. Why would ladies falsely link as Rob's girlfriend need protecting?

Are people really that clueless about celebrities and the media?

by Anonymousreply 40010/03/2013

Meant to add that that is a comment from one of the Twihards at the link provided by r383.

by Anonymousreply 40110/03/2013

Or r393 even.

Brains gone to Twilight.

by Anonymousreply 40210/03/2013

TyYes, R400, they really are that clueless.

And when it comes to Rob's sexuality, damned if I have a clue these days. I guess if he gets papped looking truly amorous with a female . . . nah. That wouldn't mean much.

It's just incredibly odd that after all of these years he still apparently feels the need to keep his 'love life' a secret. That's not even close to being normal, especially at his age.

I figure the HKN Lady is typing away at this very moment, getting her next post together replete with old Twilight publicity photos. I'm guessing she's still in the Kristen is Pregnant mode because that was what the Big Reveal was supposed to be, and she's not letting go of that one any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 40310/03/2013

Delete the "Ty" before the "Yes" at R403.

by Anonymousreply 40410/03/2013

[quote]It's just incredibly odd that after all of these years he still apparently feels the need to keep his 'love life' a secret. That's not even close to being normal, especially at his age.

Interesting point.

by Anonymousreply 40510/03/2013

He looks utterly ridiculous in more pics of his last sortie, hiding in the back of the van like Garbo, seemingly needing protection of a bunch of gurls and skaterboy, who appears to have learned some choice sign language from the indie princess. And I guess he's misplaced his GF.

by Anonymousreply 40610/03/2013

It is interesting. R405. But I think this is him and his team being extremely arrogant and using their are they/aren' t they strategy like before. Except. he will never have the level of attention on him that he had when Twilight was popular. He is however, fading in Hollywood so he's holding on to whatever attention he can get before disappearing.....

by Anonymousreply 40710/03/2013

God, he looks ugly in that first pic. What's up with the beady-eyed glare? Does he really think he's that important?

by Anonymousreply 40810/03/2013

Who is skaterboy?

by Anonymousreply 40910/03/2013

Pattinson's gay looking personal assistant.

by Anonymousreply 41010/03/2013

Patz just wants to keep it 'private' like... John Cusack or some shit.

I think the whole 'keep 'em guessing' thing was Ruth and Kstew's strategy. She's the one that was always mouthing off in interviews despite pretending she wanted no part of the Hollywood machine. 'Armpits' 'my boyfriend just fucking did this movie' 'here's some photos on my iPod- whoops my costar's in a compromising position with my cat-' Yeesh. We got it the fifth time sis'.

I want new escandalo. This is getting tired. I need PDA from Rob and someone who cannot be KFuck in disguise (I'll take skater assistant even). Then I want HKN and her 'soldiers' to subsequently threaten mass suicide (with cyanide laced generic brand diet Cola) via webcam.

You know, something fun like that.

by Anonymousreply 41110/03/2013

[quote]Patz just wants to keep it 'private' like... John Cusack or some shit.

He certainly likes being an enigma.

by Anonymousreply 41210/03/2013

Damn, R411, I'd buy a ticket for that show. Hell, I'd buy 100 tickets!

by Anonymousreply 41310/03/2013

As I've said before, I think Robert Pattinson is similar to James Franco in the sense that he likes messing with the press when it comes to his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 41410/04/2013

They still have to sell the DVDs and the Blue Rays.

That's the reason why Gossip Cop hasn't debunked yet the rumors about Rob dating Dylan Penn.

by Anonymousreply 41510/04/2013

Debunked or confirmed, R415?

by Anonymousreply 41610/04/2013

Gossip Cop is known for debunking anything that is a threat to the Robsteners dreams.

This time they haven't debunked the rumor about Rob and Dylan Penn.

by Anonymousreply 41710/04/2013

[quote]Gossip Cop is known for debunking anything that is a threat to the Robsteners dreams.

They didn't debunk the break up announcement 5 months ago. Somebody has stopped writing the checks.

by Anonymousreply 41810/04/2013

From the Gossip Cop board

[quote]'What would GC be without Robsten speculation? Many less hits. It would quiet the boards instantly. Confirming Dylan and Rob would put an end to the SL craziness and any hopeful Rob and Kristen discussions. And it looks like they needed to help advertise the new blu rays. LOL So what we get is a Twilight board instead of the Rob and Dylan dating board. The fact that they didn't dispute it by debunking it, confirms it.'

by Anonymousreply 41910/04/2013

Gossip Cop, like People, is a PR mouthpiece. They don't print the truth, they print what they (the celebrity) want you to believe.

Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 42010/04/2013

R415, they are basically finished with the DVD's. There may be some sort of special release coming out, but all the movies have now been released and Rob & Kristen have been officially broken up since May so I don't think they're trying to pretend anymore.

by Anonymousreply 42110/05/2013

I notice the HKN site hasn't been updated since September 28.

Think the absence of a pregnancy announcement has hit hard?

by Anonymousreply 42210/05/2013

The HKN Lady never gives up. As long as there are no pictures of Rob giving the look of love to someone other than Kristen, that means they are together and happier than ever. Nevermind the fact that there have been no pictures of Rob and Kristen together since May. That doesn't matter because they've gone 'ninja' whatever the hell that means.

At the moment, the Twitards think Rob is in England (although there are no pictures of him there), making it all the easier for him and Kristen to meet in secret.

Will the fantasy ever end?

by Anonymousreply 42310/05/2013

Is this the HKN lady? I have to start watching this shit, but I want to be sure which shit I'm wasting time on.

by Anonymousreply 42410/05/2013

Disregard the question, I found a pic of pink and blue baby booties further down the page, so I assume I'm in the right place. It's a new dimension of crazy than what I've seen before.

by Anonymousreply 42510/05/2013

And here is the Post of the Day.

[quote]I am still having the dream of a family wedding and twin babies-not every night but very frequently . I really do not think it is because I know this will happen, I just think it is a reality. I suppose I could just call it a gut feeling. I do believe they are very happy. Kristen and Rob seem to just belong, and always have.

HKN has predictably put up a new picture-filled post full of references to babies and a WEDDING IN ENGLAND!and her troop of middle-aged followers like the one above are lapping it up with joy.

by Anonymousreply 42610/05/2013

Why do the fangirls want Robert & Kristen to have babies outside of wedlock?

by Anonymousreply 42710/06/2013

Well ain't that special.

I just watched a Youtube video and before it appeared....Robbie's Dior ad, ahem, I mean 'film d'auteur'.

I thought it wasn't meant for North America (I'm north of the 49th).

by Anonymousreply 42810/06/2013

Kristen is in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 42910/06/2013

Fine!!! The main Circus's clown has come back! we're gonna have fun.

by Anonymousreply 43010/06/2013

Robert is much better at 'keep em guessing' because 5 years & countless threads later we still don't know if he's gay, straight, bi, asexual, pansexual.

by Anonymousreply 43110/06/2013

True, R431. That's why I don't agree with the "Robbie the Retard" narrative here. He acts like a dork sometimes, but he's actually quite a crafty & manipulative fellow. Neither the press nor the fangirls have any clue as to who he is really involved with, or what his real orientation is.

by Anonymousreply 43210/06/2013

Pansexual. Oh, now, that's a good one.

But I do think the "Robbie The Retard" label fits him because of those, shall we say, odd looks on his face which the camera sometimes captures. And I honestly don't know whether he's smart or not since he can't act to save his soul, and he comes across as dull and giggly in his interviews. So maybe the fact that he's managed to keep them guessing for the past several years is just plain dumb luck.

And as for Kristen, I wonder whether or not the Twitards are ever going to discuss the fact that she was wearing a Black Flag t-shirt when she arrived in LA yesterday. That would be Alicia's favorite band if I remember correctly. So since the fans are always looking for clothing 'signs' that Their Couple is together, wouldn't logic tell them that if Kristen is wearing Alicia's t-shirt then that means that they just might be together in more ways than one?

by Anonymousreply 43310/06/2013

[quote]he comes across as dull and giggly in his interviews.

Maybe the giggling is nervousness about the potential for people finding out the truth about his sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 43410/06/2013

Max Irons (Jeremy's son) is a better looking, sexier, and more talented version of Rpatz. And that's not to say Max is Olivier, because he's not, but he's at least prettier to look at.

by Anonymousreply 43510/06/2013

The Daily Fail can't even be bothered to remember her name isn't Kirsten.

Welcome to has-beenville, kids.

by Anonymousreply 43610/06/2013

Max Irons seems very stuck up and full of himself.

by Anonymousreply 43710/07/2013

The HKN lady is convinced a wedding is imminent. Never mind that Kristen is in LA - she is wearing the ring Rob gave her so it's all good.

HKN lady is also hinting, very heavily, that she will receive an invitation to said English wedding.

Since I find it ludicrous to imagine HKN has Robsten connections, I'm going with delusional on a massive scale.

What's going to happen to that blog as the months pass and there is no wedding? Will the blog live on?

And more importantly, will this thread continue?

by Anonymousreply 43810/07/2013

[quote]Max Irons seems very stuck up and full of himself.

He's pretty to look at and looks like he has a big cock. That's all that matters.

But at this point almost any young British actor is snatching Pattinson's wig.

by Anonymousreply 43910/07/2013

Who cares who Robert Pattinson is having sex with. I really don't need to know. Don't tell me you are getting dragged into their games. Come on lets make these two irrelevant. Lets end this thread now.

by Anonymousreply 44010/07/2013

Stewart and Pattinson are irrelevant. They have been for a long time now. The thing is, though, that they don't know it, and their lunatic fans don't know it, and that's what makes watching this circus much fun.

by Anonymousreply 44110/07/2013

That should be "so much fun"

by Anonymousreply 44210/07/2013

My interest in Robert is in figuring out whether he's gay or not. Since straight men don't refuse to speak about their private lives or engage in phony relationships with butch females, I'm going to guess yes, he is in fact gay.

by Anonymousreply 44310/07/2013

Am I the only one who thinks that Rob's rumored new lady friend Dylan Penn is a bit, umm, special looking, ala Robbie the Retard? Poor dear looks as though she might be a tad bit slow.

by Anonymousreply 44410/07/2013

The delusionals at HKN are hoping for a 'giving October'....LOL

Now that Baby Girl is back I dont think she will get her rest because a handsome English Dior BF is gonna start working on her starting now. Busy Busy Busy. . .

I hope we will get a very giving OCTOBER and may we start guessing if its a BOY or a GIRL.

Always thanking HKN for having this blog and to all the beautiful ladies always believing in our lovely couple ROB AND KRISTEN.'

by Anonymousreply 44510/07/2013

Jesus, those HKN followers have got to be the most demented on the planet. And I'm pretty sure that if there are no pictures of The Big Wedding, that will be because, according to them, Rob and Kristen pulled the whole thing off in private with only family and friends.

by Anonymousreply 44610/07/2013

Is there no end to these Dior interviews? This one in GQ Italy.

He sort of admits he did the Dior ad for visibility: "I wouldn't have done it during the Twilight days, but after two more "intimate" movies, a commercial is good for visibility. In this business, you have to be good at handling your persona."

Herzog's Queen of the Desert will be very different from 'Lawrence of Arabia': " ...I think much closer to the real character. Locations should be crazy: a canyon in the Jordan desert, where no one's ever shot before, but Herzog knows the King and we should make it."

Homebody Rob claims not to have a team taking care of his career, yet says he spends 9/10th of his time on the sofa "reading scripts or browsing IMBD in development section. Then I email my agent, asking him what does he think about it." (I think the agent is a she, whatever.)

by Anonymousreply 44710/07/2013

R445, I just visited that website and I'm terrified. It's so bizarre. Insanely delusional. What the hell does HKN stand for? I can't believe I just scrolled through all those pictures and comments.

by Anonymousreply 44810/07/2013

You're just being a hater R448 and everyone knows... (H)aters (K)now (N)othing.

Now, quit distracting me, I've got floral arrangements to ponder... What's the traditional flower for the birth of a Twilight Golden Child?

by Anonymousreply 44910/07/2013

"Our Lovely Couple"

Is she referring to the same Kristen Stewart who just flew in from Europe with adolescent tattoos drawn on her arms? And would that be the same Robert Pattinson who shoved that guy in the face knocking his glasses off?

Yeah. Right. Lovely.

by Anonymousreply 45010/07/2013

R448, terrified doesn't begin to cover it. That place is a vortex of fantasy and delusion taken to levels that go beyond anything remotely rational. And some of those women have families and jobs. There are even a couple of teachers who post there.

by Anonymousreply 45110/07/2013

[quote]Since straight men don't refuse to speak about their private lives or engage in phony relationships with butch females, I'm going to guess yes, he is in fact gay.

He could be, but we've never been able to find any proof or link him to any guy, have we?

by Anonymousreply 45210/08/2013

Evidently "Delaney", one of the original Robsten insiders -- she was sued by Summit for leaking pics from the set of Twilight: Eclipse a few years ago -- has written some super secret direct message to her followers on Twitter. The message apparently says that she knows for a fact that Robbie has been dating Dylan Penn since August and has not interest in rekindling things with Kristen. Her followers are turning on her already.

by Anonymousreply 45310/08/2013

Oh, and Delaney supposedly also said in her dm that Rob beat the shit out of Kristen, so she kicked him out of her house.

by Anonymousreply 45410/08/2013

R454 She apparently either back-tracked or had been framed by an imposter because she released a statement denying that Rob had hit KFuck.

I mean, he is manipulative and I'm sure is nowhere near the 'nice, happy-go-lucky' guy he seems to be, but I think domestic violence is a bit of a stretch.

And you know that (not to be potentially victim shaming) KStew would not be able to resist the photo ops and attention behind such an act. I swear she and Ruth would have leaked that shit by now... Like this ~artistic photo of herself..

by Anonymousreply 45510/08/2013

Yeah, I can't imagine him 'beating her up' -- it's more like the other way around: I can see her screaming at him, maybe even shoving him. She's looking rougher and rougher these days, which probably scared the shit out of poor Rob.

by Anonymousreply 45610/08/2013

Fangurls are all excited about this article. If Kidman is talking about it, then Queen of the Desert is happening.

Does anyone know what kind of salary Rob and Kristen are getting for these indie movies? I suppose there would be quite a range.

by Anonymousreply 45710/08/2013

Oh, how I wish this was true, for the fangurl breakdowns!

Kristen Stewart 'arranges date' with Sean Penn amid rumous that ex Robert Pattinson is in a relationship with daughter Dylan - keeping it in the family

by Anonymousreply 45810/08/2013

10 Halloween Costume Ideas That Are Both Sexy AND Respectable:

"Kristen Stewart" Who’s it for? Anti-Hollywood counter-culturists; Snow White and Huntsman superfans.

What to wear: Choose any beautiful gown you already own (preferably with some sheer element) and splash on some incongruously gothic-looking make-up. Starting October 21, do not wash your hair. Make sure to spend the entire night looking bored, like there are a thousand places you’d rather be. If you are heading to a Halloween potluck, bring a thick, hearty alphabet soup, but remove A through J and L through Z. K Stew!

Added Benefits: It’s a great costume if you genuinely are going to a party that you don’t really want to attend. Doesn’t that describe at least 65% of people over the age of 26?

by Anonymousreply 45910/08/2013

[quote]I can't imagine him 'beating her up'

It's within the realm of possibility. Remember that interview last year that Kristen & Rob did (with Taylor Lautner sitting next to them) when Rob angrily said to Kristen that he felt like pushing her off her chair? Kristen looked a little nervous and quickly told the interviewer that Rob was just joking.

by Anonymousreply 46010/08/2013

[[460]] Wasn't that when KFlop was fucking her director on the downlow. I doubt anything would make her nervous. She looked expressionless as ever. Her PR is trying hard to push the narrative to excuse her actions for ages. Its libelous to perpetuate those comments.

by Anonymousreply 46110/08/2013

Yeah, the "push you off your chair" interview was 5 days before those photos of her and Sanders were snapped.

by Anonymousreply 46210/08/2013

I haven't seen the "push you off your chair" interview, but I do remember Rob saying something about wanting to punch the stupid film critics or whoever right around the time he was giving the Cannes interviews. He was giggling when he said it, but it seemed like a weird thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 46310/08/2013

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack but at 1:15 on the link.

It was an exchange during a commercial break while giving an interview at Comic Con, and poor Tay Tay looks all upset. We can only guess that even doormat Rob had had enough by that time.

KStew had reached new heights of cockiness by that point, fresh off a slew of A-list magazine covers and her flippant quotes; the round of SWATH premieres, this time for a real movie, with a real budget and real stars (and the hanky panky with Ruppie probably starting or in full swing); the Cannes roadshow with KStew giving the finger at everything that moved and the cringeworthy, semi drunk showmance PDA on the nightclub rooftop in full view of the world's toughest paps.

Ah, good times!

by Anonymousreply 46410/08/2013

R460 Keep on trying. It wasn't angry at all. It was a casual convo with some latent sarcasm at best. And she didn't even flinch.

She's a wanker. He is too.

by Anonymousreply 46510/08/2013

He wasn't even in the slightest angry. What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 46610/08/2013

His head is huge, what is up with that?

by Anonymousreply 46710/09/2013

According to the wacky, wonderful world of HKN:

You're a positive person if you believe Rob and Kristen are together. And if you STAY POSITIVE, they'll be together forever and ever. (And don't forget the wedding which is supposed to be any day now.)

You are a negative person if you believe they broke up in May.

And you are a HATER if you never believed in Robsten in the first place.

None of this makes an ounce of sense but I'm sure it does to the Twihards.

by Anonymousreply 46810/09/2013

Of course it makes sense, R468.

And if you believe that, then you also believe that Robbie can act and that Kristen is madly in love with him.

The women at HKN can't wait for the new films to come out. That thought, along with imagining the 'private' wedding in England, are what keeps them going.

by Anonymousreply 46910/09/2013

The crazy women from HNK sound like a cult.

by Anonymousreply 47010/09/2013

The crazy Robstener psychos 'stay positive' because..

[quote]'Neither Rob nor Kristen ever comment on any tabloid story written about them, so does that mean all those stories are true too? Because they never denied them? Why is it hard to believe Dylan it doing the same thing? What evidence is there to support Rob and Dylan are dating (or married? Good lord lol!) ? None. Just tabloid storm and mirrors.

What about the FACT Rob's friends from London went to visit Kristen in Europe during filming, or the fact Kristen took his old beat up guitar case with her while she was there, when she has newer ones her could have taken. The evidence that something is still going between RK far surpasses the Dylan story, which is based on a grainy picutred of Rob at a bar talking to two women.

You should try to be more positive and not dwell on the negative, it will eat you up. OL....'.

by Anonymousreply 47110/10/2013

So they are holding on to the fact that Kristen took a beat up guitar case to Europe as some kind of sign, instead of the fact that Kristen didn't take her actual BOYFRIEND to Europe, which is usually how relationships work.

by Anonymousreply 47210/10/2013

Exactly. Moreover Robbie hasn't been working since she left for Europe, so he very well could have flown to Germany to visit her.

by Anonymousreply 47310/10/2013

[quote]Exactly. Moreover Robbie hasn't been working since she left for Europe, so he very well could have flown to Germany to visit her.

I would think it would be more the norm that Robbie would pack up and be with Kristen as she worked in Germany. He stayed in LA while Kristen was in London for 6 months working on SWATH. Kristen stayed in LA while Pattinson was in Australia for 2 months. She also only made one appearance in Toronto while Rpatz worked in Toronto on Cosmopolis. On and on.

Essentially things never added up for these two. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 47410/10/2013

Robbie did visit KStew in London when she was shooting SWATH and they were papped.

Curiously the visits have stopped this year. Kristen didn't visit Kangaroo Land. He didn't visit her at Camp X Ray set and again, she didn't visit him in MTTS set, not to mention there hasn't been either visits of Robbie to Sils Maria set in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 47510/10/2013

Well, this fan believes otherwise:

[quote]I'm happy for Rob & Kris that they are staying under the radar. I feel in my bones they are together and getting some much needed R&R before the next project. I will always support them both- together or not. But I truly believe they are together, laughing at all the ppl who believe they are not just because there are no pictures. When they want us to see - we will get a picture. Be patient, and believe.

by Anonymousreply 47610/11/2013

[quote]Robbie did visit KStew in London when she was shooting SWATH and they were papped.

You visit a friend. If it's your girlfriend, you're rich and you are not working, you stay with your significant other. That's the difference.

by Anonymousreply 47710/11/2013

[quote]when she has newer ones her could have taken

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 47810/12/2013

Is the "love affair" over?

Robert Pattinson Dating Dylan Penn: She's Having Big Doubts

Sorry Rob, you're just too famous. A source tells Us Weekly that model Dylan Penn, dating Robert Pattinson since late summer, is concerned about being attached to such a big star.

"She doesn't want to be known as Rob's girlfriend," the source says of the 22-year-old daughter of Sean Penn, 53, and Robin Wright, 47. "She's afraid to get serious with hi

Not that the Twilight star, 27, is putting any pressure on the 5-foot-7 stunner to settle down. After his rocky three-year relationship with Kristen Stewart, 23, imploded in May, "Rob isn't ready to be exclusive with anyone right now," an insider says. "He's just enjoying himself."

by Anonymousreply 47910/12/2013

Actually the only evidence we have on RD relationship is People's article. From there on all sort of speculation has been brought out but what's really weird is that Gossipcop hasn't said a word about the whole affair when, not long ago they debunked every BS regarding Rob or Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 48010/12/2013

I think that Rob and his new 'girlfriend' will be under radar till the Twilight Saga DVDs and BluRay are released on November 9.

by Anonymousreply 48110/12/2013

You mean the Twilight scum is still ruling Robbie's romantic life? Only a guy without cojones would allow it. Run Dylan run!

by Anonymousreply 48210/12/2013

Well, many people said that Robsten would break up when the saga was over.

And they were right.

by Anonymousreply 48310/12/2013

R481, the regular DVD's came out earlier in the year and then Rob & Kristen 'broke up' in May. I don't think they care much about the Blue Ray's.

by Anonymousreply 48410/12/2013

The crazies are not just on Robsten blogs. On twitter, the Twihards are still waiting for Robsten pics...

They think that Rob and Kisten are skilled ninjas.

by Anonymousreply 48510/13/2013

Rob & Kriseten are OVER.

(If they ever were together).

by Anonymousreply 48610/13/2013

I became convinced Robsten was fake when the day they "broke up" (May 18, 2013) was EXACTLY six months to the day the last chapter in the Twilight Saga was released (November 18, 2012).

by Anonymousreply 48710/14/2013

It seems like RPatz' career path has become the model to avoid. In the comments section, his fangurls come to his defense.

Charlie Hunnam Left Fifty Shades to Avoid Being Like Robert Pattinson: Source

The Twilight saga may have put Robert Pattinson on the map, but not all of Hollywood is looking for that type of attention.

Following the announcement that the Sons of Anarchy actor exited Fifty Shades of Grey on Saturday, a source tells PEOPLE it wasn't all because of his "immersive TV schedule," which Universal Pictures and Focus Features blamed for his departure.

"He dropped out of the project because he didn't want to be typecast," the source says. "He didn't want the Robert Pattinson-esque attention that would come along with taking on this role."

Announcing the news of Hunnam's exit, Universal Pictures and Focus Features released a joint statement that read, "The filmmakers of Fifty Shades of Grey and Charlie Hunnam have agreed to find another male lead given Hunnam’s immersive TV schedule which is not allowing him time to adequately prepare for the role of Christian Grey."

by Anonymousreply 48810/15/2013

Who can possibly blame Charlie Hunnam for not wanting to be Rpatz 2.0?

by Anonymousreply 48910/15/2013

Why would any serious actor want to be involved with Fifty Shades of Grey? It's basically soft porn, isn't it? If you become associated with that type of role, you won't have much of a career afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 49010/15/2013

I don't think it's the soft core porn aspect. Actors are usually fine with sexually explicit roles if they know they are making something of quality. Fifty Shades is silly cheesy mommy porn aimed at horny housewives. The plot and dialog are atrocious.

It's just as terrible as the source material it was based on (Twilight). And however the fraus over at People try to defend Pattinson's mediocre career and talents (he's working with Hollywood legends! - yeah right), Pattinson isn't really the career model most actors are looking to emulate. A flash in the pan actor known for a shitty YA franchise.

It seems Hollywood has already discarded Pattinson, Stewart and all the Twilight actors for the next big thing.

by Anonymousreply 49110/15/2013

[quote]Actors are usually fine with sexually explicit roles

No they're not.

by Anonymousreply 49210/15/2013

OK, Mother.

by Anonymousreply 49310/15/2013

I'm bored.

Any sightings of a pregnant KS... or RP for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 49410/15/2013

Fangurls are rejoicing on GC that Rob will do promotion for The Rover on October 24 at some Australian Film Event in LA. Maybe they'll release a clip for the event? I can't wait to hear his southern accent, y'all.

by Anonymousreply 49510/15/2013

Exclusive: Robert Pattinson cocaine bender!

by Anonymousreply 49610/16/2013

I was having a chat with a 30-something frau in my office today. There was a Sons of Anarchy Entertainment Weekly cover on her desk. We started to talk about the Charlie Hunnam/50 Shades casting clusterfuck and I mentioned that it would seem Charlie dropped out because he doesn't want to be the next "Robert Pattinson."

Her response: "Robert who? You know those things don't last long."

It would seem even for the majority of fraus (not counting the psycho beasts on those Twilight forums) Rpatz is pretty much over.

Think about the fact that, after 5 years, most people have not really seen a Robert Pattinson movie outside of Twilight. Water for Elephants, Remember Me, Cosmopolis, Bel Ami. All movies that have made no impact whatsoever on the public. Contrary to what his fans have been screaming about in the comments section of PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 49710/16/2013

R:496 Whoa. Your move Gossip Cop (i.e. Nick).

by Anonymousreply 49810/16/2013

R497 - I think RPatz never even started for the majority of fraus. Just the psycho few.

by Anonymousreply 49910/16/2013

[quote]Exclusive: Robert Pattinson cocaine bender!

I would not be surprised to hear of Rpatz disappearing into rehab in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 50010/17/2013

His fans could not be more gullible:

[quote]By Rob’s own words in several interviews, he has stated that he does not do drugs and being the private person he is, I highly doubt that he would snort coke in public view and then take the coke dealer back to his house. This is the most absurd story yet about Rob. I hope he sues Star for as much as possible. On GC site, they have debunked the story. Why does everyone go after Rob. I know, he is good reading material. I wish filming would hurry up and start so he can get out of LA. Believe what you want about Rob but no way would he mess up his career with drugs. Leave that to Zac and Joe Jonas.

Imagine this is probably a 67 year old grandma in Kansas who has never even seen coke in her life and thinks weed is scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 50110/17/2013

Speaking of drugs, there's no doubt about what TMZ is hinting here about Kristen Stewart...

[quote]'Zac Efron has found a place where he can get away from it all ... right smack in the middle of L.A.

The troubled star -- who recently completed his second stint in rehab for cocaine -- just snagged a $3.9 million hillside home in the Los Feliz area of L.A.

The seller pitched the house as super zen. It's also extremely private and, well ... it's nice.

Zac's got 5 bedrooms and endless city/ocean views.

His neighbors seem to like their privacy, too ... Kristen Stewart, "Glee" star Naya Rivera, Rose McGowan and a bunch of other celebs have bought homes in the neighborhood.

Stay away from Kristen ... we hear she's trouble.'

by Anonymousreply 50210/17/2013

[quote]And as an almost (too damn close might I add!) 50 y.o. woman, I must agree! That last pic with the dark blue jacket and sunglasses has me wondering if this sweat I’ve developed is from my regular hot flashes or am I still *really* alive? :p He cleans up soooo nice!!

by Anonymousreply 50310/17/2013

You know it's bad for Pattinson when even his threads over at Celebitchy barely get any replies. The mommies seems to have moved on. I guess the showmance really was the only interesting selling point.

by Anonymousreply 50410/17/2013

There's a new post on HNK HAVEN blog. R and K are together ans Kristen is pregnant.....LOL

[quote] oH dEAR GOD, bless RK!!! I'm so happy...I always knew they were TOGETHER, never had a doubt in my heart...but I can't lie and say that's is good to read about it. Thanks!

The TRUTH was always out there, in front of everybody's nose...trolls don't want to see it...let them drown in their own lies, the haters and LIEbloids! And we know they will drown in their shit of lies... I only hope that RK can be happy and safe. No need to have pics of them, knowing that RK are more than fine and happy is more than we deserve to know!

by Anonymousreply 50510/17/2013

What a scary place.

by Anonymousreply 50610/17/2013

Wait, so is somebody on that demented blog saying she "knows" Kristen's cousin and can "confirm" that Kristen is indeed pregnant? The delusion goes deep with these people.

[quote]It’s so sad that as a genuine Rob and Kristen fan (yes both) that I’m accused of being on my high horse, or even worse possibly being ‘worried that the news is true.’ You don’t know me and I can tell you that my friends and I talk about Rob and Kristen every day and pray that they are together. I have felt an emptiness with not seeing them together over the last few months, so please don’t accuse me of being a nonnie or someone who doesn’t want them together, because I most certainly do. I’m not blind and I have noticed people making references about babies and Number 9 and other things, but when you say your cousin confirmed it, then its pretty much putting the news in concrete, because you said your cousin works with, or knows Kristen, so the news has to be real. I’m not denying the news is real, and it makes me incredibly happy, but that doesn’t mean that anyone should be confirming that news until Rob and Kristen do it themselves, even if we have to wait to see the baby bump. If you cousin says that Kristen wants the news out there, then so be it. I still think its an incredibly personal announcement to make, but I guess that’s just me.

by Anonymousreply 50710/17/2013

This 70 year old retiree thinks the pregnancy rumors are true and now all the the Robsteners believe the tabloids will "eat crow" once it becomes apparent that Kristen is reportedly pregnant with Pattinson's baby. Of course we all know this is the fever dreams of a crazy person.

[quote]DEAR HKN, I think you are so right about most of the gossip blogs, they do not want to admit that they have been wrongfully lying all along and know this so-- I appreciate hearing this good news from you because I believe you did so with some reservation, and we all loved ALL the news. I absolutely love the sleeping baby with the three puppies! That is so beautiful! I still want new pictures of the three PATTINSON and Stewart clan if folks are amenable to the request. Love dogs, have a female Boxer named Sugar Lump and a male Boston Bull Terrier named Precious Andrew, and they keep me busy, I am retired at 70. I hope you should not worry about the critics, as there will always be there, no matter what, ask Rob and Kristen. Darned if you do and darned if you don't. Have a really good Wednesday. Happy Hump!

by Anonymousreply 50810/17/2013

The beard is back.

by Anonymousreply 50910/17/2013

Why are they hoping that Robert & Kristen have a child outside of wedlock? Doesn't that go against traditional family values?

by Anonymousreply 51010/17/2013

They've faded into obscurity and irrelevancy faster than I ever could have imagined.

by Anonymousreply 51110/18/2013

It's not as if they've been off the radar for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 51210/19/2013

It just goes to prove that they decide when they want to be papped. And most of their dumb fans still don't get this. After the cocaine story was Rob getting his takeout lunch. Lather rinse repeat.

by Anonymousreply 51310/19/2013

Does Rob still keep in contact with Tay Tay?

by Anonymousreply 51410/19/2013

My Lord! The Justice for Kristen blog has disappeared. I found a cached version using the wayback machine... anyone have saved portions from 2013? Would've been great for psychological study.

I'm not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 51510/19/2013

The Justice Lady may have vanished, but the women at HKN's place are still going at it hot and heavy.

You see, Rob and Kristen have been married for, oh, maybe a year or so; Kristen is pregnant, and the Big Announcement will be made any day now.

[quote]Kristen's abdominal area was poking out when filming Sils Maria.. i noticed that it looked like a pregnant tummy in the very early stages or what i always referred to as the hard to zip your pants stage... HKN does not lie . She has been on target to many times to doubt her now. I know they are together and now i am thinking we may be having something very wonderful to celebrate soon...Ifyou do not believe it its fine... but my money is on HKN.... and a tiny little Rob!!! I am bubbling over with pure joy!!!!

There simply are no words.

by Anonymousreply 51610/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 51710/19/2013

Robert would be more likely to get Taylor Lautner pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 51810/20/2013

Wow I'm pretty sad Justice Lady blog is gone. Do you think she realizes what a waste of all those hours writing about the 'Grand Punk' were? Or what a waste of money and time taking a trip to LA to go to the scene of the Mini Cooper affair and take measurements etc was?

by Anonymousreply 51910/20/2013

R519 ask the gals on GC what happened to the blog. They are the wiki of Robstenism.

by Anonymousreply 52010/20/2013

We still have the Intoxication Lady and the crazy HKN blog to entertain us.

by Anonymousreply 52110/20/2013

and the Do I dazzle you? blog. Robsten love at his highest!

by Anonymousreply 52210/20/2013

It's not the same... It's not the same y'all. The delusional bitches on JFK (the irony of the acronym) had measurements and flew to LA to see the way sun casts shadow in the place KStew got her bump and grind on.

I can't go into GC... I'm scared of direct contact. I feel a bit like a criminal profiler. It's all fun and games until you get to that max security prison interview room.

by Anonymousreply 52310/20/2013

What is GC?

by Anonymousreply 52410/20/2013

Gossip Cop = GC

by Anonymousreply 52510/20/2013

The JFK site is still there but Justice Lady hasn't posted a Grand Punk series since the beginning of August.

by Anonymousreply 52610/20/2013

I wonder if the Justice Lady finally got tired of waiting for Robert and Kristen to personally thank her for her dedication to the truth? Or maybe she finally saw through her own lunacy. Or, better still, maybe someone in the World of Hollywood told her to stop or she'd be in trouble. As in legal trouble.

Whatever the case, she took insanity to a whole new level.

by Anonymousreply 52710/20/2013

The women at HKN are more convinced than ever that Kristen is pregnant with Rob's baby. They are even debating about whether or not Kristen should be smoking right now.

Oh, and there's this:

[quote]e. I am so very happy for them if they are able to have children when they want to as so many women cannot conceive easily. But, I think Kristen has maintained a very healthy diet, and is basically a vegan. She probably watches Rob' diet also and encourages daily exercise to stay strong and build stronger muscle control. Walking the dogs and staying active is good for her if she going to be a little Mama. I do not think smoking a few cigs will hurt her if she has to. Both of those guys are nervous Nellies and smoking relaxes folks. Anyway she will and Rob will cut that stuff out when the baby is born.

"When the baby is born."

Oh boy. What is the psychological term for this? The word 'delusional' just doesn't cover it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 52810/20/2013

If someone from the World of Hollywood had contacted Justice Lady via a legal letter or something that would only make her think she was getting too close to the truth. She would scan the letter and post it on the website as evidence. I just think she's off or on her meds now and we have to wait until she cycles back to Grand Punk mode.

by Anonymousreply 52910/20/2013

If they start promoting their respective films then we'll have more fodder. And so will the delusional portions of the fandom.

This whole thing goes to show that no matter what end of the spectrum you sit on, if you reach too far, you're bound to fall over the edge.

Some of those 'Nonstens' and 'PRstens' have their own threads of cognitive dissonance and projection going.

by Anonymousreply 53010/20/2013

His career is in a ditch, due to "partying" too much.

Get To Work! Robert Pattinson’s Team Demands He Stop Womanizing & Partying

Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson has been ordered to quit womanizing and partying – and start focusing on his career, is exclusively reporting.

According to an insider, the British star’s high-powered reps are worried the 27-year-old may be derailing his once smoking-hot career.

“Rob’s team felt he needed a wake up call [and] that NOW is the time to get extremely serious about his career, even if that means quitting the womanizing and music making that have defined his life in Los Angeles so far,” the source told Radar.

“They really don’t want him throwing this opportunity down the toilet.”

It’s a move that has been dubbed the “Brad Pitt intervention” – as the actor’s career has been held up as an example to the young hunk who, until now, has been mostly linked to the Twilight film series.

“Rob has to pick his next movie before the end of the year, and frankly, everyone is worried he’s going to screw this up,” the source said.

“There’s this very strong sense from his team that he needs to find a serious movie, like Brad did with Seven that pulls him out of the cheesecake territory.

“He can’t screw this up!”

by Anonymousreply 53110/21/2013

[quote]Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson has been ordered to quit womanizing

Had no idea he was such a womanizer!

by Anonymousreply 53210/21/2013

Robsten love nest in Los Feliz is up for sale.

by Anonymousreply 53310/21/2013

Maybe the Robsteners can pool their savings and buy Pattinson's $6.7 million "lovenest." You know, where all the "magic" happened.

I can see why Pattinson always complains about his lot in life during interviews. He's SO put upon. What a meager, bleak existence. He's just a regular guy!

by Anonymousreply 53410/21/2013

Robsten 'love nest' in Los Feliz is up for sale.

by Anonymousreply 53510/21/2013

Not bad staging job, except for the wallpaper. I guess it's not a good sign if he's already listing on MLS.

Here is what it looked like under a previous owner (don't know which one). This link is interesting as it's also a compilation of facebook pics put up probably by KStew famewhore pals hanging around his place, and which fans managed to regroup. Also pics of KStew's Malibu abode. Found this on GC one afternoon I was bored.

by Anonymousreply 53610/21/2013

Actually pics of KStew's two abodes, Malibu and Los Feliz.

by Anonymousreply 53710/21/2013

Twilight essentially bought that house and yet Pattinson can't miss an opportunity to shit on it and complain like a navel gazing narcissist about his life as a rich 1%er. Money gained by having absolutely zero talent.

Maybe he'll end up blowing it and have to auction off autographs at Twilight conventions to make ends meet.

Same goes for Stewart.

Fuck 'em.

by Anonymousreply 53810/21/2013

Hey you guys, today is the 5th anniversary of Intoxication Lady's blog.

To mark the occasion, she is offering her followers a trip down memory lane entitled '5 Years of Being Intoxicated...'

by Anonymousreply 53910/21/2013

R539 Does club soda get Robsten-induced vomit staining out of denim?

by Anonymousreply 54010/21/2013

Damn, R540. Stop that!

by Anonymousreply 54110/22/2013

Just goes to show that even before the first movie opened they knew a big part of the marketing push was to get the two leads together.

It wasn't rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 54210/22/2013

Who knows R538 perhaps Twilight Conventions are in their future. But I suspect dear old Rob is more of a tightwad, with his Twilight/Dior compensation pretty much intact. After all, Summit probably paid for nearly everything even when he and Stewart weren't filming or promoting the series, in order to bolster the fauxmance; the rest was picked up by other film contracts. Not to mention all the other perks/freebies they both would have received. His only major expenditure has been that house, and he'll be very lucky to get what he paid for it.

by Anonymousreply 54310/22/2013

[quote]Who knows [R538] perhaps Twilight Conventions are in their future.

We can always hope. Cars, houses, entourages, drugs, drugs, drugs.

The world would be a better place.

by Anonymousreply 54410/22/2013

I always wondered why kristen only had 1 interview with ellen degeneres. footface and lautner did like 3 or more, but kristen only one (with the whole cast). What is she afraid of ellen wont bite hihihi

by Anonymousreply 54510/22/2013

Kristen should be afraid of ellen. Ellen would so outed her (in her own whay). Guess that's what she's afraid of. Please she doesnt ping it's like a giant gong...GAY GAY GAY

by Anonymousreply 54610/22/2013

Oh Please you don't actual believe Robert Pattinson actually stayed in that house. That was just for show, to bolster the fauxmance.

by Anonymousreply 54710/22/2013

Vulture has come out with their 100 Most Valuable Stars of 2013.

Kristen Stewart ranks at #36, Pattinson at #52. Taylor Lautner does not make the list. Inexplicably Stewart and Pattinson rose a couple of notches on the list compared to last year, but their career summaries don't sound very promising. This is the last year they can count on any Twilight hoopla propping them up. Stewart in particular, with the slate of crap movie she's been offered and being dropped from parts, should really not be #36. And those likability scores are abysmal! But que sera sera.

Most of their peers (Daniel Radcliffe, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield) are ranked way ahead of them. If Stewart and Pattinson don't hit it out of the park next year with their indies, I think we can finally say curtains to this gruesome twosome.

by Anonymousreply 54810/22/2013

A major tabloid scandal was the worst thing that could happen to an actress so uncomfortable in the spotlight.

The Twilight phenomenon has now been over for nearly a year, and Kristen Stewart finds herself the best positioned of the three main leads. (Though doing better than Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson right now is not exactly the highest bar to clear.) That said, she’s safely entrenched in a second successful franchise, after Snow White and the Huntsman made nearly $400 million worldwide last year, and a sequel is in the works for 2015.

Which is not to say life is easy for Stewart. There was that whole "making out with her married director" gossip explosion from last year, a scandal ill-suited for a star already so awkward in the spotlight. Because of this blowup, it is not surprising that her gossip value is a perfect ten, while her likability bottoms out at 30, ten percentage points lower than it was last year. (The most common E-Score adjectives used to describe her: "overexposed, cold.") Her studio value is a middling 5.75, and it’s not an encouraging sign that at one point, Universal was just going to make the Snow White sequel about the Huntsman, ditching the female lead of the franchise. (If Melissa McCarthy cheated with her Identity Thief director, there’s no way anyone would consider making Identity Thief 2 without her.) Whether Stewart is the main draw for Snow White or not, she’s still using it as a strong paycheck to give her the freedom to do more nuanced projects: Coming up, she has the Gitmo drama Camp X-Ray and Sils Maria, the English-language directing debut of Oliver Assayas. Her previous small-scale dramas have mostly fizzled out (On the Road, The Runaways), but her continued casting by these directors says a lot.

Rank Compared to 2012 +2

Domestic Box Office $141,276,785

Overseas Box Office $182,409,794

Studio Value (1–10) 6

Likeability 30%

Oscars 0

Critics’ Score (1–100) 56

Twitter Mentions 9,237

Tabloid Value (1–10) 9

by Anonymousreply 54910/22/2013

He’s gonna need more time to get past Twilight — assuming he ever can.

Nearly a year after the end of the Twilight franchise, Robert Pattinson could still use a little distance between himself and Edward Cullen. His close association with the vampire franchise is the most obvious answer to his very low likeability score; many men actively and disproportionately resent anyone associated with the franchise. He was a phenomenon with teenage girls and their mothers, but there were early signs that they wouldn’t follow him outside the vampire tale: Water for Elephants should have been in his love-affair-threatened-by-outside-forces wheelhouse, but it ground to a halt at a mediocre $58.7 million.

The lesson Pattinson seemed to have taken away from this was that he had to get as far away from Twilight as possible by only doing small, counterintuitive films. It’s similar to the post-Potter path taken by Daniel Radcliffe, but the problem is that Pattison’s critic-bait movies haven’t appealed to critics: Neither Bel Ami nor David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis got much better Metacritic scores than the Twilight movies, which is a low watermark indeed. (Neither film cracked seven-digit domestic grosses, either.)

His fans are still mesmerized by him outside of movie theaters: Pattinson’s gossip value is at the top of the list, thanks to stubborn fascination with his relationship with Kristen Stewart. Studios give him a very middle-of-the-road 5.5, but his profile helps his small films get financing, and there are more on the way that aim to show him in new lights, including the Mad Max-like thriller The Rover from Animal Kingdom director David Michod. He’s also playing a limo driver/wannabe actor in Maps to the Stars, and Col. T.E. Lawrence in Werner Herzog’s Queen of the Desert. Enough of these quality projects could help wash away all talk of Team Edward, but it’s going to take something special, and a whole lot of time.

Rank Compared to 2012 +7

Domestic Box Office $142,398,281

Overseas Box Office $169,940,444

Studio Value (1–10) 6

Likeability 36%

Oscars 0

Critics’ Score (1–100) 49

Twitter Mentions 6,155

Tabloid Value (1–10) 9

by Anonymousreply 55010/22/2013

So in short they are both only popular in the tabloids and are woefully short of any talent. I see a faux romance brewing

by Anonymousreply 55110/22/2013

I wonder who these two homos will be showmancing next.

by Anonymousreply 55210/22/2013

Are Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge still together?

by Anonymousreply 55310/22/2013

At least Sturridge is currently employed.

by Anonymousreply 55410/23/2013

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart hooking up ... AGAIN!!!

Five months after their split, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson still haven't completely moved on. Life & Style can exclusively reveal that the duo secretly hooks up when they're both in town!

“They’ve always had a passion for each other,” a source tells the mag, “so even though the relationship didn’t work out, they still hook up when they’re both in LA.”

In fact, a friend confirms to Life & Style that Kristen even spent an evening at Robert's rental house on Oct. 9. When her assistant came to pick her up from Rob’s pad the next morning, “she was in a great mood,” dishes the friend. “They had ordered food in and stayed up late talking. She said hanging out with Rob was just like old times.”

Pals say that K-Stew regrets breaking Rob’s heart in July 2012 when she was caught cheating with director Rupert Sanders and now she wants to reunite. However, the tables have turned, and Rob is in control and has been dating other girls — including Sean Penn’s daughter, Dylan. “Rob doesn’t see a future with Kristen at this point in time, but he likes to hook up with her,” a source tells Life & Style. “He’s made it clear that they are not exclusive.”

by Anonymousreply 55510/23/2013

Rob's womanizing? Where have I been? I had no idea, Rob the womanizer?

by Anonymousreply 55610/23/2013

I guess that all those Twihards moms will believe again in the crap from the tabloids....

Hollywood Life.- 'Robert and Kristen. Inside their secret, steamy hook up'.

by Anonymousreply 55710/23/2013

Rob is a 'womanizer' just as Leo DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 55810/23/2013

Robbie a womanizer? The poor guy hasn't had a decent relationship since he's in LA. Tabloids link him with whoever happens to be by his side because he's hot and sparkles but, really, where has he been seen on a date with a girl? He always hangs out in group. Either he's gay or he's just goofing around but never ever has he been seen with a girl, not even with the cheater.

by Anonymousreply 55910/23/2013

He's either gay or asexual. If he was straight, he would have more options that he'd know what to do with, especially since he's not tied to Stewart anymore, yet he hasn't done anything.

by Anonymousreply 56010/23/2013

Y'all keep bandying around that asexuality like it's a food intolerance or something.

I think he might just be an insecure guy with low/deceptive self esteem (cos he gets arrogant as fuck occasionally, but I think it's him trying to bolster himself a little from the inside out, I may be speaking from experience, which is also a form of projection [I know]).

So I don't think it's surprising that he's not a womaniser. I don't think he's confident enough for it and I also think at this point he's too paranoid to go 'round shacking up with every willing babe he encounters. He might think that every ho's gonna go to Hollywood Life or something and reveal the secret details of his den of artistry (scoff).

I think he bought into KS's faux rebellion and fierceness because he doesn't know what that shit is meant to look like up close and he had a boner for her since spying her in Into the Wild (his paraphrased words). I think he did have a thing for her/ with her and I think it did fizzle out. But I also think they played the game, especially her ('keep 'em guessing' - never forget... she's such an idiot, worst PR client ever).

From a PR perspective, this strategy he has is dumb as shit. If he steps out with a new woman properly (red carpet etc) and keeps looking happy and healthy and cooperative (with KS he often looked and acted a schmuck) he'll go further in distancing himself from the most vacuous film and tabloid saga of the new millenium.

Playing cat and mouse games with the press is not the ideal/realistic move considering how he came into their scope. He's not Daniel Day Lewis for fuck's sake, he's not going to go back to Italy and make fucking shoes. He's a networker, there's a different set of rules for him and his ilk. You make your shit known, you acknowledge it and move on to the next luncheon.

And someone should tell him to stop hiding beneath surfboards (the melodramatic fuck). And, consider limiting his alcohol consumption, because, again, speaking as someone in PR, the drinking is visible from space and looks shifty/pathetic while his career is in 'transition' (or, in the toilet if you prefer, DL).

And bear in mind his acting is still questionable (consider the other half of the Cosmopolis reviews his team don't acknowledge). Even if it's an incorrect view (idk or care) it indicates that of the people who are still aware of him (most real people were indifferent to twilight) half like him and half don't.

He's got a massive latent audience on one hand and a psychotic (and rapidly aging) fanbase on the other. Those fraus will die out over the decade, figuratively and literally (I don't know how many hip replacements I've read about on those delusional blogs).

So he needs to sober up, man up at least in public. Maybe fuck someone a little weaker/ less famous/ more polite. Someone he can protect and dominate in tabloid/media narratives. I think the latent (and gullible) audiences would appreciate that.

There's a fine line between nondescript nice guy and eunuch. The commentary here proves it. If he's going for 'high calibre actor' he's got to untuck his dick. I bet Weinstein has an US Weekly subscription, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 56110/23/2013

More please, R561!

by Anonymousreply 56210/23/2013

Plus maybe quit hanging out at celeb central every other night, no Chateau or Soho House, Mr i don't like the paps but oddly love to go to where the paps hang out.

by Anonymousreply 56310/23/2013

Please don't get sucked into this ridiculous game. Speculating on what the real love life of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is,is what made the Twihards go insane. We don't need to know who they are banging.

by Anonymousreply 56410/23/2013

Kristen Stewart is definitely hooking up with Alicia Cargile. She came onto the scene in March and has been at Kristen's side since (including visiting her in Germany).

by Anonymousreply 56510/23/2013

I like the suggestion that he needs to untuck his dick, R561. But something tells me that's not going to happen any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 56610/23/2013

Yeah. Kristen and Alicia are no doubt getting it on. Damn! Can you imagine what would happen to the HKN Lady if that little bit of information were to somehow come out in public?

by Anonymousreply 56710/23/2013

The Kristen and Robert hooking up in LA story has been shot down by E! Online.

by Anonymousreply 56810/23/2013

That's a long way of saying his career is over.

by Anonymousreply 56910/23/2013

R563 He's a networker, these are places the HW peeps like to hang. It's practically part of his job to be in that scene. He's a hustler. The Tucked Hustler... Sounds like the kind of postmodern nonsense the HW types read.

R564 Whoever they're fucking (if they are) is irrelevant, that was probably not clear, the narrative has already been forged, he just doesn't know what the fuck to do to get another one for himself. He is that fucking useless.

Aw-shucks R569 what a bag of fun you are.

by Anonymousreply 57010/24/2013

[quote]So I don't think it's surprising that he's not a womaniser. I don't think he's confident enough for it and I also think at this point he's too paranoid to go 'round shacking up with every willing babe he encounters. He might think that every ho's gonna go to Hollywood Life or something and reveal the secret details of his den of artistry (scoff).

He's not Elvis. He has the same dating issues as any well known star and it's not like most Hollywood actors are living as monks. Please.

He's also not at the top of the food chain in Hollywood, far from it, and he's falling fast. It really boils down to the fact that he doesn't bring anything to the table - looks, talent, charisma. There's no 'there' there. His frau audience would rather argue about his pretend dating life than see his movies. The general public thinks he that douche from Twilight who can't act. His indie movies are panned just as much as the Twilight films. I mean, where is all this going? Nowhere. He will be (and already is, really) the next franchise flop - heir to the throne of Orlando Bloom and Hayden Christensen.

by Anonymousreply 57110/24/2013

Yawwwnn. Where's KFuck these days?

by Anonymousreply 57210/24/2013

Orlando Bloom is an absolute yutz too. What an annoying human.

by Anonymousreply 57310/24/2013

KFuck was recently in the desert with her lesbian friends Gina and girl she hooks up with Alicia. Now she's probably back at her Malibu house and staying in the Malibu area, which is unfriendly to paps.The general consensus is that she's not really living at the Los Feliz house anymore.

R561 do an an analysis on KStew please!

by Anonymousreply 57410/24/2013

[559] His main squeeze is Tom Sturridge.

by Anonymousreply 57510/24/2013

The Opposite Trajectories of Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 57610/24/2013

For the love of Oprah, please don't let ther be a part 4 to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 57710/24/2013

[quote]His main squeeze is Tom Sturridge.

We used to think that, but then Sturridge had a baby with Sienna Miller, so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 57810/25/2013

She was Rob and Tom's surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 57910/25/2013

R577 Brace yourself. It's coming faster than a dyke sitting on KStew's face.

by Anonymousreply 58010/25/2013

There's a pic up at Robert Pattinson Life of Robert in a car with a Swedish model (apparently). Nothing's going on, but she's gorgeous.

The HKN grannies are freaking out because doncha know Kristen is pregnant and sitting at home waiting for Her Man.

by Anonymousreply 58110/25/2013

Here's the link with the mystery woman, and Rob looking whiny as usual.

by Anonymousreply 58210/25/2013

Yeah. Rob looks damned ugly in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 58310/25/2013

That "Swedish model" (Annika Holtz) is an openly lesbian former contestant on Sweden's version of Survivor. Why does Robbie like to hang with mostly lesbian / bi women and what does that say about Kristen?

by Anonymousreply 58410/25/2013

Oh Rob, only closeted lesbians can be beards. It doesn't work once they come out.

Also, damn that is one hot dyke.

by Anonymousreply 58510/25/2013

'Rob Pattinson and Kristen Will Never Get Together Again.- She Prefers Women'

by Anonymousreply 58610/25/2013

Part 4 is here.... with RPatz sexual orientation poll!

by Anonymousreply 58710/25/2013

[R578] Interesting point. Now that Tom Sturridge is a father, he might no longer have time for Robert.

by Anonymousreply 58811/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!