Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

George Eads suspended from CSI

George Eads will take a leave of absence from the long-running drama after engaging in a heated exchange with one of the show's writers, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The actor, who has played Nick Stokes since the series premiered in 2000, will appear in the first three episodes of CSI's upcoming 14th season. Producer CBS Television Studios declined to reveal a date for his return but said he would be back later this season.

"George Eads will not appear in several episodes during the first half of the season. We look forward to him returning to CSI very soon," a rep for CBS TV Studios said in a statement to THR.

The actor signed on to return as a regular along with the rest of the cast when CBS renewed the series in March. His absence, sources say, is not considered an attempt to renegotiate his contract. Eads -- and co-star Jorja Fox -- were both briefly fired from CSI in 2004 after a short-lived salary standoff with the network and studio.

Instead, Eads was unhappy with the creative direction of his character, sources tell THR, and clashed with an eight-months-pregnant co-writer of a recent episode. Word of the incident is said to have gotten back to showrunner Carol Mendelsohn and resulted in a meeting that ended with Eads threatening to quit. A rep for Eads declined to comment.

Eads is one of only three actors who have been with CSI from the start (Paul Guilfoyle and Eric Szmanda are the others). Fox left and later returned to the show.

Sources tell THR that Eads' absence will be addressed in the fourth episode of the season when Catherine (Marg Helgenberger, who will reprise her role in the landmark 300th episode) hand-picks his character to receive special training at Quantico.

CSI returns Sept. 25 on CBS.

by Anonymousreply 24103/12/2015

he's still hot, tho....

by Anonymousreply 208/28/2013

Had no idea this show was even still on

by Anonymousreply 308/28/2013

Why, for sucking dick in the bathroom during a take?

by Anonymousreply 508/28/2013

A simple altercation is a reason to be suspended? Did the lady take it way too hard or something else(more?)hapened?

by Anonymousreply 608/28/2013

Apparently for having a physical altercation with a PREGNANT woman.

by Anonymousreply 708/28/2013

Hasn't watch this for years. But what I've seen, GE has gained weight. He was in shape back then the show started.

by Anonymousreply 908/28/2013

Sounds more like they're gunning for him, or else he wants out of his contract. This has to be CSI's last season - how much more can his character develop??

by Anonymousreply 1308/28/2013

This reeks of bullshit. What kind of character concern could possibly make an actor that mad? No. This is a cover up for something else.

Is he going into rehab?

Is he going into a mental ward?

by Anonymousreply 1708/28/2013

Is he on the edge,finally ready to come out?

by Anonymousreply 1908/28/2013

for all the $ he makes he should shut his mouth

by Anonymousreply 2208/28/2013

Hopefully they sent his lard ass off to a fat farm to slim down. He's turned beastly over the last couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 2308/28/2013

George has had another job offer - remember his STELLAR, career-making role as Evel Knievel...

by Anonymousreply 2708/28/2013

Are George and Eric Szmanda still hooking up?

(Btw, my mom watches CSI and she thinks George's eyebrows make him look like a "drag queen")

by Anonymousreply 2808/28/2013

Eric Szmanda... Is he still cute?

by Anonymousreply 2908/28/2013

Exactly 21. This tells me there must have been a physical element to it.

The obvious fact is this is the only thing that would warrant his being kicked off the show is some kind of physical violence. He would have to present a danger to someone or worse- for the execs— a very viable threat of a lawsuit.

If there was a physical altercation of some kind- it had to be something personal. Who knows what it actually was about.

She probably threatened to sue him and she would have every damn right to if he assaulted her in any way shape or form.

He's not big enough a start to get away with that kind of crap but they can't just fire him from the show right now.

by Anonymousreply 3008/28/2013

Really, R30?

by Anonymousreply 3108/28/2013

I'm in show business... and I officially HATE working with women. Because of this shit.

walk gingerly, fellas, don't hurt any feelings, don't want any tears or we'll sue your ass. women are these frail gentle creatures that must be handled lightly.

or you can call them a cunt like David O Russell did and get rewarded with Oscar nominations. I vote for the Russell method -- from experience.

by Anonymousreply 3308/28/2013

R33 Lives in his mothers basement and makes YouTube videos about his porcelain cat collection, and that is the extent of his involvement in show business.

by Anonymousreply 3508/28/2013

[r28] [r32] they were never boyfriends ~ both are gay NEVER EVER dated -- Eric rented from George

Really after all these fucking years you still can't get informed?

Gets on my last nerve

by Anonymousreply 3708/28/2013

I work in Hollywood as well. Black gay dude and I don't hate women at all. Straight white guys of a certain age shock me every week with their sexism though.

by Anonymousreply 3908/28/2013

I'll bet the woman writer wanted to make George's character gay (after 12+ years, that character needs to come out as much as that actor does) and George would have none of it, since a) it cuts too close to home and b) it would kill any kind of career momentum he might have after the show leaves the air.

So George said a few choice words, perhaps threatened/attempted to strike her, and voila - SUSPENDED.

He'll be sorry when he finds no other work during this enforced hiatus OR after the show leaves the air in the spring...

by Anonymousreply 4008/29/2013

This is also George's last year on his contract, so maybe he was looking to get out...

by Anonymousreply 4108/29/2013

Don't hate women, hate WORKING with women. That's where the shit comes out/up/all over the place. And they aren't honorable.

by Anonymousreply 4208/29/2013

Please, he probably didn't want to sign up for her Pot Luck, and she's just angry enough to cry "rape".

by Anonymousreply 4308/29/2013

Wow, some of you are very simple-minded. Certainly, it's unlikely that he's been suspended just for having a heated argument (unless he did get violent, which is not impossible). It's more likely also because of the reason they were having such an aggressive argument and George was disagreeing not simply with the writer but with the entire production team, who decide the storylines and character development.

The article even says it: "Eads was unhappy with the creative direction of his character". And, "a meeting that ended with Eads threatening to quit". He's obviously getting too big for his boots and thinks he can get his own way through threatening. Well, they called his bluff.

by Anonymousreply 4408/29/2013

fun set

by Anonymousreply 4508/29/2013

Brutha better watch himself or he's gonna get killed off and never work again...

by Anonymousreply 4608/29/2013

So is Jorja Fox still not "out" then? Unlike him, at least she's a glass closet and has done all but say it. She was roommates with Vadge's dyke sister.

by Anonymousreply 4708/29/2013

Interesting comment at the end of this report on the suspension:

[quote] Last year, another regular on a CBS/CBS TV Studios drama, Jennifer Esposito of Blue Bloods, was put on a temporary leave and never returned.

Maybe George should use this time productively and get himself to a fat farm...

by Anonymousreply 4808/30/2013

Despite what everyone is saying, George did not get tossed over a fight with a pregnant writer. They wouldn't have taken a writer's side over on screen talent - there has to be a lot more going on. This is probably just the last of a series of incidents. Isn't he on steroids or painkillers for his back injury (also supposedly the reason he got fat)? My money's on 'Roid Rage'...

by Anonymousreply 4908/30/2013

Pain killers will make you feisty. I went ape shit on a customer service woman over the phone one time while doped up on Vicodin for a bout of sciatica.

by Anonymousreply 5008/30/2013

I was wondering if he was on some sort of steroid. I saw an episode for the first time in a long time and could not get past how big his face was. The weight gain in the face did not match the body.

I also noticed the character seemed a lot different. He seemed really gruff and crotchety vs the more sensitive type he was earlier in the series.

by Anonymousreply 5108/30/2013

I'd like to know the truth about him....

by Anonymousreply 5209/01/2013

They should end the fucking show.

by Anonymousreply 5309/01/2013

I hope it can be worked out. He and Eric Szmanda broke up years ago, haven't they?

by Anonymousreply 5409/01/2013

This show is still on the air? Hasn't anyone checked the 'freshness date' on the packaging?

Let's email Eric's reps for comment, see if they reply.

by Anonymousreply 5509/01/2013

The show sucks, and so does George. And not in a good way.

Who in the fuck will hire him if he gets fired from CSI?

BTW, where is the George Eads Troll? He used to know almost EVERYTHING about Eric and George.

by Anonymousreply 5609/01/2013

Yeah, his career is done once that show's over. As it will be for a good chunk of the remaining cast. Sad in some cases, but it is what it is. You never want to be one of the folks who stays too long at the party.

by Anonymousreply 5709/01/2013

It's not like any of they will need to work again after this show ends. They're all set for life.

by Anonymousreply 5809/01/2013

George always looked so happy before the bearding....

by Anonymousreply 5909/01/2013

[quote] George always looked so happy before the bearding....

by Anonymousreply 6009/01/2013

Georgie also looks very gay NOW with those plugged eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 6109/02/2013

The fraus from TalkCSI are up in arms against CSI TPTB.

They say that the writers have planned a 'forbidden relationship' for Nick and George didn't agree.

by Anonymousreply 6209/03/2013

So George wants his character to come out because he won't, is that it?

by Anonymousreply 6309/03/2013

From the homophobic TalkCSI board. [quote]'I still say it had to be something major much more than a relationship as they've done the wrong-side-of-the-law (with Nick, Greg and Sara at least) and of course, the co-worker'

'So could it possibly have been something like: Making Nick corrupt, kill someone (after not killing McKeen that would blow all our tops), drugy (after kicking Warrick's arse on that!), rape, gay and in a relationship with Ecklie, part-time transvestite (we would have noticed full time), or he is revealed to be Grissom and Marg's secret teenage love child???'[/quote]

by Anonymousreply 6409/04/2013

They were going to pair him up with Eric. It hurt too much, hit a nerve, was just too close to home and he lost it.

by Anonymousreply 6509/04/2013

Actually, they were going to pair him up with me, but they told him he was gonna have to butch it up and grow his eyebrows back, so people didn't think I was dating a girl. Not that anyone would think that, me being so femme and all...

by Anonymousreply 6609/04/2013

[quote]Pain killers will make you feisty. I went ape shit on a customer service woman over the phone one time while doped up on Vicodin for a bout of sciatica.

It must be said: MARY.

by Anonymousreply 6709/04/2013

R59 He was clearly good looking but gained a bit too much weight, a healthy diet and his good looks will return.

by Anonymousreply 6809/04/2013

His good looks are definitely gone.

George Eads interview at 'Gunshot Straight' L.A private screening last month.

by Anonymousreply 6909/04/2013

George's beard, Monika Casey, is the producer of his new movie 'Gunshot Straight'.

Of course.

by Anonymousreply 7009/04/2013

He was never good-looking, he always had these weird jaws and bulging lower face. It's just broken out more now he's entered middle age and become bulkier.

by Anonymousreply 7109/04/2013

Eric is almost 40 and he is still hot.

by Anonymousreply 7209/06/2013

It seems there's already a replacemenent for George in CSI.

According to Michael Ausiello, 'Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis is joining CSI in a recurring role.

by Anonymousreply 7309/09/2013

This is not a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 7409/11/2013

Oh Yay.

Good for Matt.

He's a sexy lad. I'm happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 7509/11/2013

Matt is hot, but I find George (without over weight) hot, too.

by Anonymousreply 7609/11/2013

Things don't look well for Georgie......

George Eads was not invited to the party where CSI cast and crew celebrated its 300th episode.

Pics at the link.

by Anonymousreply 7709/11/2013

Looks like Marg, Billy, Jorja and Paul Guilfoyle weren't there either...

just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 7809/11/2013

Did I hallucinate reading somewhere George got married a few months ago? Could that POSSIBLY be behind this, perhaps unconciously?

by Anonymousreply 7909/11/2013

Wow. Didn't take them long to replace him. Almost as tho' they had someone in mind when they let him go..

by Anonymousreply 8009/12/2013

I can't believe this show is stillllllll going onnnnnnn.....

by Anonymousreply 8109/12/2013

So what? Even if he doesn`t return ,he already gave 13 years of his life and career to one same show and character and he`s already 46.He simply should go and try doing something new,whatever,he can`t be doing only CSI/Nick all his career.

by Anonymousreply 8209/12/2013

Why is everyone hating on him? I feel bad for the guy.

Was he known in the industry for being an asshole to anyone before this?

I suspect he is in the same spot a lot of long time cast members get to be on a show like this. They watch their prime years go by, holding on and holding on - probably being told that this would lead to something more - his own show, a movie career, something, anything if he just plays along with the game.

Add the closet to this and he's been pushed under by the Production Company for a while now. One day he's told what many female actresses are told at a much younger age- You're TOO OLD NOW. You're character is gonna die. GO home.

So he flipped out. But he clearly did something to piss someone off in a major way.

I do hope it wasn't actually violent- that would be some serious bullshit but the way they're putting this out there is definitely a career killer.

His character's fan base is populated by middle-aged hetero-fraus and house MOMs and this public statement was a blow straight to that core fanbase. Period.

It might as well have been a mafia hit. And It wasn't even just for him but a warning anyone who argues with the bosses.

by Anonymousreply 8309/12/2013

The silence from Eads side is pretty heavy.

Why hasn't he spoken out against these charges? Said anything at all?

by Anonymousreply 8409/12/2013

He's not aging well enough to keep the elderfraus entertained like the Gibbs character on NCIS.

by Anonymousreply 8509/12/2013

Just saw a very stupid episode of the Ted Danson Las Vegas CSI and had no idea Eads was on that (too?).

OMG, his face was wider than it is long. So thick and fat. Poor dear's eating his frustrations, isn't he.

by Anonymousreply 8609/12/2013

[quote]He's not aging well enough to keep the elderfraus

Elderfraus don't care how big a man is!!! Have you forgotten that Hairy-faced bloated Gill GRISSOM was their God for the first 6 seasons?!?!!??

by Anonymousreply 8709/12/2013

why isn't this hormonal-raging pregnant writer on maternity leave?

by Anonymousreply 8809/12/2013

Are there no insiders here who can comment on what happened?

by Anonymousreply 8909/12/2013

What the hell ever happened to William Petersen anyway?

He literally retired and never did anything again.

by Anonymousreply 9009/12/2013

Fraus don't use maternity leave when they need it, R88. They save it for when they WANT it. Time the pregnancy to fall around the right time of year and use your paid and unpaid leave in the right way and you might get to be out for a whole year and they HAVE to give you your job back afterwards. Cha-ching!

by Anonymousreply 9109/12/2013

George still looks great. Maybe he just wants/needs a break from the show.

by Anonymousreply 9309/12/2013

So don't shit out a rugrat the world doesn't want or need R92.

by Anonymousreply 9409/12/2013

Savanah is one of those elder fraus.....

by Anonymousreply 9509/12/2013

R91 is clueless. I've never worked with someone who took more than 6-8 weeks of maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 9609/12/2013

And because you've never seen it, R96, it simply mustn't exist...

by Anonymousreply 9709/12/2013

And back to the topic at hand... the silence from George and his co-workers is pretty telling. I can't imagine what would have happened to get him suspended - look at all the crap CBS took from Charlie Sheen before he got tossed. Why would George care about 'character development'? At this point they have to be just riding it out to fill the bank account for the inevitable lack of offered when CSI ends (like when Jorja left the show to pursue other interests and came slinking back).

by Anonymousreply 9809/12/2013

Who cares? He's rich. These shows seriously suck.

by Anonymousreply 9909/12/2013

In fact, George released a very short statement on August 29.

[quote] “Thanks for all the fan support and don’t believe everything you read. I’ve always tried to put the fans first. Eads”[/quote]

by Anonymousreply 10009/12/2013

No, R97, but it certainly undermines R91's implication that yearlong maternity leaves are common practice.

by Anonymousreply 10109/12/2013

It's very noble for George to always put the fans first.

by Anonymousreply 10209/12/2013

The truth is that he does, r102.

by Anonymousreply 10309/12/2013

How does someone put the fans first? This is a serious question.

by Anonymousreply 10409/12/2013

R102 sounds like one of those Talk CSI obsessed fans of George Eads.

by Anonymousreply 10509/12/2013

I don't think he was putting the fans first when he and Jorja got greedy, went on strike and ended up getting canned.

by Anonymousreply 10609/12/2013

But R106, I think Eads asked for a raise because he knew it would make the fans happy to know he was getting filthy rich. He was only thinking of the fans ...

by Anonymousreply 10709/12/2013

CSI ceased to be relevant years ago. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 10809/12/2013

He's had sex with plenty of fans, both male and female. But he always cums first...

by Anonymousreply 10909/13/2013

This is very mysterious.

Mended sounds like a mafia boss.

by Anonymousreply 11009/13/2013

Marg, Eric, Jorja and the rest of the cast -except George- were at the celebration of CSI 300th episode.

There are pics out there.

by Anonymousreply 11109/13/2013

Always sad to watch a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 11209/13/2013

It's less sad if folks post and let us know what the scoop is. Otherwise our imagination runs loose, and we assume steroids/Charlie Sheen shit. So those who know the real scoop, you owe it to George to post here. Otherwise we will go, (as a prior poster said) ape shit on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 11309/14/2013

New pic of George's beard, Monika Casey.

I'm sure that Georgie likes moustaches...

by Anonymousreply 11409/16/2013

R106 put the nail in the head.

by Anonymousreply 11509/18/2013

George ...Szmanda in the good old times.....

by Anonymousreply 11609/23/2013

Last night ratings [with George still on the show].

by Anonymousreply 11709/26/2013

No one watched the season premiere?

by Anonymousreply 11809/27/2013

Nope. I'm hoping if George does come back, the wardrobe lady hands him a red shirt and the director sends him down a dark creepy basement on his own. I'd watch that one...

by Anonymousreply 11909/27/2013

George looked good on last night's episode.

by Anonymousreply 12110/03/2013

Sherry Stringfield has been added to the cast as a new investigator.

This is a recurring part, to fill the void left by George.

If George doesn't return, Sherry may stay permanently.

by Anonymousreply 12210/03/2013

I thought they hired Matt Davis from 'Vampire Diaries', to be George's replacement.

by Anonymousreply 12310/03/2013

He's fat,40,balding and blind.

Who gives a shit anymore?

by Anonymousreply 12410/03/2013

Maybe they hired Sherry in anticipation of Jorja having a 'heated argument with a writer'... we can but hope. I used to like her, but that voice just drives me crazy, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 12510/04/2013

OMG, R124.

George is aging badly...

by Anonymousreply 12610/04/2013

The bloat is making him crazy....

I think he's on steroids for his back.

by Anonymousreply 12710/04/2013

What's worse, the photo R124 posted was the best of the bunch. If you look at the rest from that shoot on, they're horrendous. Isn't he supposed to have someone who's paid to wrap bandages around his head when he looks like that and make up a fake car crash story?

And his fans wonder why CSI dumped him...

by Anonymousreply 12810/04/2013

my, my, my.....

Jerry Lewis is getting a little pissy.

by Anonymousreply 12910/08/2013

George 10 years ago. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 13010/08/2013

Fat fraus still find him 'hot'.

by Anonymousreply 13110/08/2013

Pic of CSI cast celebrating the 30th episode.

No George in sight but Eric is hot.

by Anonymousreply 13210/17/2013

[quote] If George doesn't return, Sherry may stay permanently.

Sherri doesn't stay on any show permanently.

by Anonymousreply 13310/17/2013

George Eads is ONLY 40?

by Anonymousreply 13410/17/2013

Acording to TalkCSI, George is back to the set.

by Anonymousreply 13510/17/2013

[quote]Acording to TalkCSI, George is back to the set.

Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 13610/17/2013

George is not gay.

At all.

by Anonymousreply 13710/17/2013

Isn't in insane and more than a little scary what just 10 short years can do?

by Anonymousreply 13810/17/2013

He now looks very much like a "George".

by Anonymousreply 13910/17/2013

Ted Danson still creeps me out and he's as dull as Fishburne.

by Anonymousreply 14010/19/2013

Ted Danson is more the serial killer type than the CSI team lead type.

by Anonymousreply 14110/19/2013

CSI’ Star George Eads to Return to Series After Argument With Writer18 October 2013 1:23 PM

George Eads is apparently ready to let bygones by bygones. The “CSI” star, who took a time-out from the series in August after arguing with a writer, has returned to work on the show, an individual with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap on Friday. Also read: George Eads to be M.I.A. from ‘CSI’ for Part of Season Eads, who has played Nick Stokes since the series’ pilot in 2000, most recently appeared on the series for its Oct. 9 episode. CBS Television Studios announced in August that Eads would largely be absent from the first half of the current season of “CSI, »

by Anonymousreply 14210/19/2013

It seems that no one is watching CSI anymore...

by Anonymousreply 14311/11/2013

I have no interest in CSI but I did follow George's career so I was really surprised to click on this thread to see R142's post.

If you had not resurrected this thread r143 I never would have known of his return, and I read the NY papers and watch the evening entertainment news programs.

I guess George tried to find work elsewhere but ended u with nothing........not that I feel too sorry for a guy making his salary, but still!

by Anonymousreply 14411/11/2013

Did George lose any weight while he was away?

by Anonymousreply 14511/11/2013

[91] You are an idiot. Maternity leave is 6 weeks AFTER the baby is born. This is the minimum time needed for the body to heal. Family Medical Leave is available to men and women for a variety of reasons. Once your reason is validated you have up to 3 months of unpaid leave with the guaranty that your job will be held. So the most time an average woman gets after having a baby is 3 mos the same amount of time that the father can also ask for. Maybe she might take her 2 weeks of vacation at that time, but will prob ably save those to use when the baby is sick or has a well baby exam.

by Anonymousreply 14611/14/2013

On IMDB boards, they're calling him 'George Eats'.

His frau fanwomen are defending him and saying that he's bloated because of his injured back.

by Anonymousreply 14711/15/2013

he has a mohawk… hope link is ok…. 1462646_372202716247774_1087789828_o.jpg

by Anonymousreply 14811/15/2013

I can't open that link.

by Anonymousreply 14911/16/2013

New message of George Eads to his fans 'Back in action'

OMG, he looks so old.....

by Anonymousreply 15011/30/2013

Yikes! George.

You're beginning to look like that picture in the attic.

by Anonymousreply 15111/30/2013

I've always thought Eads is a fug.

by Anonymousreply 15211/30/2013

That's what the closet has done to him.

by Anonymousreply 15311/30/2013

George Eads’ Wife To Guest Star On ‘CSI’

by Anonymousreply 15412/09/2013

" one of two bodies found caked in concrete in the center of her garage"

That's a guest star? Well, on the other hand, that's pretty much her role as George's wife..

by Anonymousreply 15512/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 15612/09/2013

I watched the Sherri Stringfield episode. She looks pretty good but man is she a crappy actress.

by Anonymousreply 15712/09/2013

I remember how first, Monica Casey was a nurse who met George Eads on Even Knievel set and then, his PR people changed the tale and she was MoniKA Casey, a struggling actress in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 15812/11/2013

"Though she won’t share any scenes with her real-life husband, viewers can expect to see Sara Sidle (played by Jorja Fox) and Greg Sanders (portrayed by Eric Szmanda) front the investigation, one of two cases in the episode"

Eric and Jorja apparently will have to share scenes with Monika

by Anonymousreply 15912/11/2013

You know, when Jorja got her girlfriend a part on CSI at least she had some lines, not 'dead body encased in concrete in the garage'.

I guess the writers are still mad at George.

by Anonymousreply 16012/11/2013

I gotta say since George is back from his enforced hiatus, he looks hotter with that beard (on his face).

by Anonymousreply 16112/21/2013

Apparently, MoniKA is also the producer of George's latest film Sex Ed., as well as being in it with him. However, George is not the star of the film - just a supporting role.

by Anonymousreply 16212/21/2013

Yeah. He has also lost weight and luckily his eyebrows have grown back.

by Anonymousreply 16312/21/2013

Sorry. R163 was for R161

by Anonymousreply 16412/21/2013

This is reminding me of the relationship between Hugh Jackman and his beard.

On a lower scale, of course.

by Anonymousreply 16512/22/2013

Anyone know why George deleted his twitter? He was tweeting for a few days but then shut down his account...

by Anonymousreply 16601/02/2014

GEORGE EADS IS GOING TO BE A FATHER. His beard Monika allegedly pregnant. He said in @ CSICast "She'll be in two weeks. Scenes not together. 'Cause It's great that you can not even know how pregnant she is." Was it by artificial insemination? What will think Eric?

by Anonymousreply 16701/16/2014

R167 Sorry the link is

by Anonymousreply 16801/16/2014

We should give Eric more attention. Fuck George and his Spanx and hair plugs.

by Anonymousreply 16901/16/2014

R167 I never thought he was going to go that far to hide his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 17001/16/2014

A few years ago, at some TV festival in Monaco, George Eads said in an interview that 'he admired Tom Cruise'.

There you have it.

The nexttime, he will be jumping on a sad

by Anonymousreply 17101/17/2014

by Anonymousreply 17206/29/2014

So, has MoniKA had the baby yet?

Do we know who the baby's father is?

by Anonymousreply 17306/29/2014

Words for George to live by

by Anonymousreply 17406/29/2014

Well, Eads sure the hell broke that promise.

by Anonymousreply 17506/29/2014

Googled Monika Casey, and came up with this photo. I haven't watched CSI in years, but Eads was unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 17606/29/2014

OMG, what happened to him???

by Anonymousreply 17706/29/2014

r174, that looks like something from gay porn!

by Anonymousreply 17806/29/2014

Eric (and Monika) are both too hot for George!

by Anonymousreply 17906/29/2014

George used to be the pretty one in the relationship but now his beard looks better than he does

by Anonymousreply 18006/29/2014

Monika is a lesbian friend of Jorja Fox so she would agree with you, R179.

by Anonymousreply 18106/29/2014

Wow. Life in the closet is a painful and fattening place

by Anonymousreply 18206/29/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 18306/29/2014

I'm sure he believes the goatee is slimming.

by Anonymousreply 18406/29/2014

Are you on the rag, R183?

by Anonymousreply 18506/29/2014

Maybe George was in the running for a role as Orson Wells or Henry VIII.

by Anonymousreply 18606/30/2014

Poor George. There must be a lot of empty Ho-Hos boxes in that closet he lives in.

by Anonymousreply 18706/30/2014

It's biology. He's one of those people who gain weight in the face.

by Anonymousreply 18806/30/2014

Sure, r188. It's biology, and Jorja just hasn't met the right guy yet...

by Anonymousreply 18906/30/2014

I love when people start disagreeing with posts from the future.

by Anonymousreply 19006/30/2014

LOL, r186!

by Anonymousreply 19106/30/2014

Well, played, R187.

by Anonymousreply 19206/30/2014

[quote']Poor George. There must be a lot of empty Ho-Hos boxes in that closet he lives in.'

The same closet where John Revolta lives.

by Anonymousreply 19307/04/2014

Georgie Boy is a father.

That means he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 19409/26/2014

But Georgie, I was meant to be your baby momma...

by Anonymousreply 19509/27/2014

Suffering from David Caruso syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 19609/27/2014

Is he suspended again?

by Anonymousreply 19709/27/2014

Yes I remember several interviews where both closet cases -George and Jorja- said that they were going to marry each other.

by Anonymousreply 19809/28/2014

I remember how hot he was on Savannah. Over time, all his weight went to his jaw.

by Anonymousreply 19909/28/2014

He has no neck.

by Anonymousreply 20009/28/2014

They moved it to Sunday? Great, another deathwatch. Granted, Sam and Diane have added to the suckage of a long running show.

by Anonymousreply 20109/28/2014

Never more hot than when he did the nude scenes in the Evel Knievel movie...

by Anonymousreply 20209/28/2014

That's the longest I've ever seen his hair, R202. It looks better longer. He needs to balance that jaw. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 20309/28/2014

They should either rename this mess HR at CSI or shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 20409/28/2014

What does that mean, R204?

by Anonymousreply 20509/28/2014

R205 Another one of my too-obscure posts, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 20609/28/2014

And I guess you mean for it to stay that way.

by Anonymousreply 20709/28/2014

Yes, yes I do. That's the best way.

by Anonymousreply 20809/29/2014

Where is The George Eads Troll?

by Anonymousreply 20909/30/2014

Jorja is far from being in the closet.

Eads, on the other hand, has moth balls on him.

by Anonymousreply 21009/30/2014

He's kinda touchy, huh?

by Anonymousreply 21109/30/2014

[quote]Jorja is far from being in the closet.

Even though Jorja is an uber dyke offscreen, she still gets a demerit for the whole "I'll marry George if we're still single at 40". Now that really would be a GAY marriage.

by Anonymousreply 21209/30/2014

Cancel CSI already. The show's done and has been for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 21310/01/2014

Any picture of his daughter or son?

by Anonymousreply 21410/13/2014

With that beard George has this season on the show, he's looking a lot like Billy Petersen did before he left.

I wonder if they're grooming George to take over the show after Danson's contract is up this spring.

It would bring the show full circle - Nick started as the eager young apprentice in love with his boss, and now he is the boss.

That's if the show makes it past this season - numbers are way down...

by Anonymousreply 21510/13/2014

Why does it always start after ten on Sunday? Ten is bad enough even with DVRs. Is there some fucking football nonsense earlier in the night?

by Anonymousreply 21610/13/2014

Most fall weekends, yes, R216, but not last night.

by Anonymousreply 21710/13/2014

Is going Eric to be the godfather of George's baby?

by Anonymousreply 21810/26/2014

by Anonymousreply 21910/26/2014

What is George holding in that photo, R218?

Is that the singlet they used to share when they slept together?

by Anonymousreply 22010/26/2014

by Anonymousreply 22110/26/2014

The good old times...

George humping Eric on stage at SAG Awards.

by Anonymousreply 22210/26/2014

More from the good old times.

George at his gayest...

by Anonymousreply 22310/29/2014

Gay from the space.

by Anonymousreply 22410/29/2014

George Eads will be leaving CSI after season 15

by Anonymousreply 22511/26/2014

Bye George, enjoy retirement.

by Anonymousreply 22611/26/2014

I doubt it will be a choice by the end of this season... CBS seems determined to kill it off.

by Anonymousreply 22711/26/2014

This show is still on?

by Anonymousreply 22811/26/2014

R223 he looks really fuckable there.

They should end the series after this season. 15 years is a good place to end it.

by Anonymousreply 22911/26/2014

They cancelled Law & Order? That's insane.

by Anonymousreply 23011/26/2014

I know! Why would they do that? I'm so much cuter than George. Plus, I put out more - and so does Peter. Sheesh. What does it take in this business?

by Anonymousreply 23111/27/2014

His deluded fraus believe that 'he probably wants to be spending time with his wife and daughter now as well.'

by Anonymousreply 23211/30/2014

CSI season finale was a few weeks ago and George only had five minutes in it.

by Anonymousreply 23303/11/2015

WTF is George gonna do now?

I assume he has lots of F-you money saved up?

by Anonymousreply 23403/11/2015

His beard Monika Casey, is producing several TV movies for him.

by Anonymousreply 23503/11/2015

Watched the two final shows just to see George say goodbye.

Hadn't watched the show in ages. Probably since Laurence Fishborne took over.

George had a prominent role in the first of the two episodes. Had very little to do in the second other than say goodbye.

My god!!! George looks like a house! When did he gain all that weight??? He must have put on 50 pounds. All in his face!

Nonetheless, George still has that sparkle that I adored when the show debuted in 2000. Still a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 23603/11/2015

I hope he's saved his money because if he really did get fat, he won't be hired much.

by Anonymousreply 23703/11/2015

His head and face got fat, but in those last eps his ass and body still looked good.

I wonder what he'll do now... stupid to walk away from a cash cow that didn't take much work each week.

by Anonymousreply 23803/12/2015

I don't think his walking away was his choice. The producers wanted to get rid of him on the off chance the show is renewed.

by Anonymousreply 23903/12/2015

After Eads had that fight with a producer last season, the handwriting was on the wall...

[quote] Eads had no official statement about his departure.

But privately, he cursed those muthafucka producers out long and hard...

by Anonymousreply 24003/12/2015

This is what happened according to The Hollywood Reporter.

[quote]' Eads recently clashed with the eight-months-pregnant co-writer of the episode he was shooting, arguing about Stokes’ storyline. After word of the encounter got to show boss Carol Mendelsohn, Eads was called on the carpet, where he threatened to quit. Instead, he walked away with a leave of absence.'

by Anonymousreply 24103/12/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!