Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mom Kills Newborn in Sports Bar Bathroom, Returns to Wrestling Match

Straight People.

by Anonymousreply 6809/07/2013

How do these toilet-birthers always manage to push the baby out so quickly? It's never the hours of labor that fraus always talk about like it's a badge of honor.

by Anonymousreply 108/27/2013

Now that's trashy!

by Anonymousreply 208/27/2013

Well, can you blame her? If she didn't go back to watch the wrestling match, then she would have raised all sorts of suspision.

by Anonymousreply 308/27/2013

Maybe she was one of those women who didn't know she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 408/27/2013

Wait, is that top photo of her the same as that GORGON in the lower pic? Talk about what a little make-up can do.

by Anonymousreply 508/27/2013

These things happen.

by Anonymousreply 608/27/2013

No, not straight people problem, it's a 'po white trash' problem!

by Anonymousreply 708/27/2013

Boy did I dodge a bullet

by Anonymousreply 808/27/2013

I hope this bitch dies a vile death. The wrong fucking people procreate; can I get some mandatory depo for these miscreants? And these hillbillies think a kid would be so much worse off with a Dave and Steve... America is a toilet.

by Anonymousreply 908/27/2013

[quote]Hein was subsequently arrested and charged with the intentional killing of a child under the age of 12. If convicted, she faces a possible death sentence.

As a wise man once said:

"Oh, I know what you're going to say. 'If you kill the mother, the fetus dies, too.' But the fetus is going to be aborted anyway, so why not let it go down with the ship?"

by Anonymousreply 1008/27/2013

Allentown... gateway to Scranton.

by Anonymousreply 1108/27/2013

r1, white trash gals can pop out babies like nobody's business. No complications during pregnancy or childbirth, no problem whatsoever conceiving etc. They just spread their legs and two seconds later the kids pops out like it's on a slip 'n slide. It's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1208/27/2013

Damn, R10. I KNOW that quote.OMG. Nathan Lane. Birdcage. I hate that I remembered that.

by Anonymousreply 1308/27/2013

I wonder how common this kind of thing really is. A woman doesn't tell anyone she's pregnant, has the baby in private at home and gets rid of it, and nobody will ever know. It's sickening.

by Anonymousreply 1408/27/2013

R9, you loathesome, irrational, judgmental cunt.

This woman may have procreated, but she took care of things herself in a self-reliant way. No welfare, no continuation of disgusting low-class trash for another generation. Your screeching hate speech is misplaced.

Also, fuck you for knocking hillbillies. Being a hillbilly has nothing to do with crapping out an unwanted baby in a sports bar toilet. All the hillbillies in my family who have unwanted children deliver them in the woods, smother them in a sack, and give them a decent burial.

by Anonymousreply 1508/27/2013

At least she didn't have an abortion!!!

by Anonymousreply 1708/27/2013

R15, I think you misplaced your Risperdal again while you were out back fucking cousin Pete Bob. Hurry, get that missed dose!

by Anonymousreply 1808/27/2013

No no no, R18. That was UNCLE-DADDY Pete Bob.

by Anonymousreply 1908/27/2013

I hate my job.

by Anonymousreply 2008/27/2013

Get the plunger!

by Anonymousreply 2108/27/2013

Maybe that's what happened to Ginny in Billing last year!

by Anonymousreply 2208/27/2013

There has to be some mental disturbance:

[quote]Covered in blood, Hein eventually returned to her party after a 40-minute absence, but refused to tell the men what happened.

Expecting the men to act as though nothing had happened? OK.

by Anonymousreply 2308/27/2013

Heterosexuals should be banned from breading.

by Anonymousreply 2408/27/2013

[quote]Heterosexuals should be banned from breading.

They knead to be sterilized!

by Anonymousreply 2508/27/2013

R15, funniest post in ages. I haven't laughed at much on DL lately, but you caught me and killed me.

by Anonymousreply 2608/27/2013

LOL, R25!!! I've had a few!

by Anonymousreply 2708/27/2013

Lol at the pretty Instagram-type pic and then you see how she really looks in the lower one.

by Anonymousreply 2808/27/2013

Why the hell didn't I think of this?

by Anonymousreply 2908/27/2013

Bethlehem, r7.

by Anonymousreply 3008/27/2013

Because she was too big to fit in the toilet tank, Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder, CO. Now if you'd had an outhouse or a septic tank...

by Anonymousreply 3208/27/2013

What was on the newborn's iPod?

by Anonymousreply 3308/27/2013

She's from Allentown. I hate Allentown more than any place on earth. It is an awful, awful shithole. This doesn't shock me in the least.

by Anonymousreply 3408/27/2013

R33, obviously Lullaby of Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 3608/28/2013

[quote]What was on the newborn's iPod?

"Tanks for the Memories"

by Anonymousreply 3708/28/2013

[quote]How do these toilet-birthers always manage to push the baby out so quickly?

They don't have to push. Those whores have gaping cunts and the babies just fall out.

by Anonymousreply 4008/28/2013

"Prom Night Dumpster Baby"

by Anonymousreply 4308/29/2013

[quote] What was on the newborn's iPod?

There Goes My Baby

by Anonymousreply 4408/29/2013

[quote] Wait, is that top photo of her the same as that GORGON in the lower pic

It's the baby weight.

by Anonymousreply 4508/29/2013

R38 doesn't understand the difference between a fetus and a full-grown infant.

by Anonymousreply 4608/29/2013

My sister bled like a stuck pig for days after having her kid. She also couldn't walk for a week because she was stiched up from one hole to the other after my nephew literally ripped her a new one. How does one push a human being out of their vagina and be able to walk around like it's nothing right afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 4708/29/2013

I love R48.

You are right, one must jump through hoops just to adopt some raggedy old dog or cat that no one else wants--in fact, they may ask to view your home and then interrogate you.

But any ninny can fuck and make a baby, raise it in horrid conditions, and impose a low-IQ quality of life that will mess it up for years.

by Anonymousreply 4808/29/2013

What I find especially disgusting and baffling is that she was bleeding all over the fucking seat at her table when she came back, and had blood on her clothes. "Ignore it," she says, and...they do.

What do these people normally get up to in restrooms, that her condition could leave them less than really curious?

by Anonymousreply 4908/29/2013

Maybe they give birth standing up which is an easier and more correct way to give birth. It's gravity.

by Anonymousreply 5008/29/2013

Splish Splash

by Anonymousreply 5108/29/2013

R50, you weren't there!

When she moseyed over to the table covered in blood, I says to her I says, "Amanda, why you got blood & shit all over ya? Wha happened?"

Amanda looked me right in my good eye and she says to me, "Stevie Nicks kicked me in the vagina bone and I lost 11 fucking pounds! Whoop!"

So, naturally, I askeded,"Didja clamp down on the shoe and get her to autograph it or anything, Whore?"

"Nah, she had to leave for a steampunk convention in Scranton."

by Anonymousreply 5208/29/2013

OP, she merely had a very late-term abortion.

by Anonymousreply 5308/29/2013

R8, I seriously can't stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 5408/29/2013

I amend me last post. This whole thread has me laughing so damn hard. I'd be so going to hard if there was one...

by Anonymousreply 5508/29/2013

Uh, hell, not hard.

by Anonymousreply 5608/29/2013

Where the fuck are the anti-choice morons and trolls like R38 and R42 and those in the "I'm pro-life and I vote" threads coming from?

What are they doing on a gay site?

Why doesn't Raid work on them? They're roaches.

by Anonymousreply 5709/06/2013

Some nasty squaw in my city gave birth on the toilet cuz she didn't know she was preggers (probably due to being drunk and high the whole fucking time).

She thought it was her intestines that came out!

Oh, and then when she realised it was a baby, she told her brother to rescue the baby from the toilet, but he refused!

Fortunately, at that exact moment, two cops came to arrest the dumb squaw (surprise, surprise), so they rescued the baby and saved its life.

by Anonymousreply 5809/06/2013

R59, I knew you were referring to Winnipeg before even opening the link.

by Anonymousreply 5909/06/2013

I've seen that I didn't know I was pregnant show. I've never bought it. Hello? No period, for nine months! That's just for starters!

by Anonymousreply 6009/06/2013

LOL, R60.

Did you hear about this incident?

by Anonymousreply 6109/06/2013

r59, the pic of the cousin is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6209/06/2013

[quote][R59], the pic of the cousin is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

I know, right? Who the fuck told him to pose like that?

"Okay, now, we need a visual for this story. Hmm... I know! Let's have some seemingly-random guy gazing pensively at the inside of a toilet bowl. It's perfect!"

by Anonymousreply 6309/06/2013

I still can't understand how a woman cannot know she is pregnant. That is just unbelieveable.

by Anonymousreply 6409/06/2013

The thing is, r61, if you'd actually paid attention to the show you would've seen that the women who didn't know they were pregnant DID have periods the entire time they were pregnant. They all say it was lighter than usual but not out of the normal range. In hindsight they realize it was spotting, but it was enough to keep them from thinking they might be pregnant.

Any weight gain was attributed to just getting fat. Some women carry without showing much. And the baby turning and kicking can be chalked up to indigestion. So yeah, it's possible.

by Anonymousreply 6509/06/2013

My friend's then-roommate didn't realise she was pregnant.

She was a big-boned young gal, slightly chubby, so she didn't really pay attention as she slowly gained about 15 lbs.

She'd always had irregular periods, so that didn't bother her, and she didn't get morning sickness, either.

One night, she developed horrible back pain and went to the ER, where the true cause of her pain was quickly realised, and her healthy, full-term baby was soon born (and given up for adoption).

It really does happen, guys. And not only to hillbillies or druggies.

by Anonymousreply 6709/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!