Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pimpin' Pippi: DL favorite Tami Erin has sex tape

Given Tami's Grade-Z celeb credentials and her Grade-A need for attention, this is not surprising in the least.

[quote]Call her Pippi Schlongstocking ... 'cause the actress who played the famous firecrotch in the 1988 movie is now starring in a hardcore sex tape being shopped around town, TMZ has learned. The "star" of the tape is 39-year-old Tami Erin -- who played the freckle-faced red head girl in "The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking" back in 1988 ... when she was 14. We've seen the X-rated footage ... which appears to have been shot very recently and features Tami in various sexual situations -- most of which involve an unidentified penis. And no, she's not wearing pigtails in the video ... you sick freaks.

by Anonymousreply 2812/15/2013

Who? Longschlonging.... Is it transgendered?

by Anonymousreply 108/27/2013

DL favorite? You must be a new Frau.

by Anonymousreply 208/27/2013

Tami, is this true?

by Anonymousreply 308/27/2013

As one of the stars of "The Hollywood Complex," deluded former child star Tami Erin indeed has a fervent following among some longtime DL aficionados.

Her fake talent agency seems to have shut down.

by Anonymousreply 408/27/2013

Tami Erin is straight out of Day of the Locust. And R4's link is great.

by Anonymousreply 508/27/2013

Talk about a severely limited audience. I can't imagine all that many people know who she is ..... and the gay men here don't want to see her pussaaaay.

by Anonymousreply 608/27/2013

Of course, this *is* Tami's biggest opportunity since playing 'Shop Girl # 3'

by Anonymousreply 708/27/2013

Does she tumble in the video?

by Anonymousreply 808/27/2013

Tami Erin is close to Brendad Ickson territory. Every time her "acting academy" is reported to an online scam site, there's always a vigorous defense of Tami's ethics not far below, describing Tami as a movie star and "humanitarian":

[quote]Tami Erin has hundreds of HAPPY clients over the past 8 years and is a Movie Star and Humanitarian. This Self Proclaimed "STAGE MOM" has a lawsuit due to this and is LYING TO YOU. This woman was served with a Cease and Desist Lawsuit. She lives in no where's ville in mid California. She is a Self Proclaimed "STAGE MOM" and we all know that "STAGE MOM'S " are aggressive and crazy.

[quote]She also LIED to YOU and said that there are 2 people who posted within minutes of each other and she pretended that she was 2 people. "STAGE MOM'S" are so CRAZY. She LIED to YOU about Tami Erin's Little Brother Todd Klicman who gave an hour to set up her online payment system was somehow accused by this loser. She LIED to you about the Acting Coach who is a Father of 3 children and is an Actor in TV and Movies for over 25 years. This Father of 3 who is an Actor for 25 years has every right to be a REALTOR also.

[quote]The theater that was described as something that has an odor is an outright LIE - if it smelled why would there be people there every day??

[quote]This woman's 2 posting's are crazy, aggressive and quirt frankly disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 908/27/2013

I womder what her fan Cuba Goodimg Jr. would say.

by Anonymousreply 1008/27/2013

Here's Tami talking about her Pippi Longstocking-inspired clothing line, which doesn't seem to exist. I think her greatest statement was in "The Hollywood Complex," where she said Pippi was Paris Hilton's favorite movie and that she had watched it 100 times.

by Anonymousreply 1108/28/2013

Did we know about this citizen's arrest in April?

by Anonymousreply 1208/29/2013

Her Twitter is wonderfully delusional, though not quite as delightful as DL's fake Tami.

by Anonymousreply 1308/29/2013

Dear Members of the Tami Erin Admiration Society,

I wish to inform you that, while loved in more than 100 languages for my timeless portrayal of literary heroine, Pippi Lingstocking, I have decided the time has come to change my image--No. . .to BUILD upon that milestone role. Look for my new feature, Pussy Suckcocking, coming to a Netflix near you. In 100 languages!

Off to the grand opening of a Wawa! (I'm nit the honorary guest. I just want a turkey sandwich.)

Always yours for $9.95--

Ms. Erin

by Anonymousreply 1408/29/2013

I forgot to mention ... Paris Hilton has already seen Pussy Suckcocking over 100 times ... and SHE LOVES IT. It's her favorite movie.

by Anonymousreply 1508/29/2013

HMMMM. From an April interview:

[quote]Is there anything Erin regrets. A mountain unclimbed? A challenge unmet? Anything? "Yes," she said. "I wish I had more roles where I could be really sexy and reveal that side of myself." Now, she may have the chance to do just that in her new quasi-autobiographical screenplay, "I Hope You Enjoy My Sex Tape." She got the title idea from agents, the "honey-sweetie-baby-I-know-what-you-need" type. "I need a lead role in a studio movie that shows my emotional range!" she told them. "No," the agents told her, "you need a sex tape!" "Whaaat? No!" Erin told us. "But that's how people are getting famous these days, by making sex tapes. I don't have a sex tape." (Thanks for not making us ask.) Erin has converted her screenplay into a stage version and hopes to bring it to a San Francisco theater by early June.

by Anonymousreply 1608/29/2013

Oh my God, everyone MUST read the full interview that r16 linked to, and enjoy the number of times Tami refers to herself as a "movie star". And in the present tense, too!

by Anonymousreply 1708/30/2013

More Tami from that interview...

[quote]Though she's mainly still known for a movie she made 25 years ago, and has only a couple of small roles to her credit since, Erin considers herself blessed. "I have to be honest with you — being a movie star and a celebrity is like Christmas," Erin said. "People send you all kinds of gifts. Once I left with $15,000 in merchandise just getting my picture taken with fans. "Becoming a real movie star in a studio picture gives you sort of an all-access pass to things in life, and I've been really lucky for all the doors that it has opened for me."

by Anonymousreply 1808/30/2013

I also love the way in the interview that she seems to regard being cast in the role of Pippi Longstocking as about equal in importance to being chosen to play Scarlett O'Hara.

by Anonymousreply 1908/30/2013

Hopefully this will mark a return to DL of Miss Erin. Loved her posts

by Anonymousreply 2008/30/2013

Really, people. I have to bump up my own thread ?? Me, the star of Pippi Longstockings, Paris Hilton's favorite movie ?

Damn .....

by Anonymousreply 2109/08/2013

Of course you are, Tami dear ...I'm sure you're doing much more in that video than beating (off) your boyfriend.

Enjoy that payout, Pippi !!

by Anonymousreply 2209/08/2013

I am loved in 18 tongues and 1 unidentified penis!

by Anonymousreply 2309/08/2013

Delusional bitch arrested for FELONY DUI Hit and Run. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 2412/15/2013

Tami's Eighteen Tumble Weekend

by Anonymousreply 2512/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!