Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WTF is going on with Time-Warner Cable

I tried to call to get tech support and "all circuits are busy." I can't believe they're getting tons of calls about CBS at this point.

I'd love to cut the cable once and for all, but what do you do about live TV when you live in NYC where rabbit ears will never work, and about premium channels that aren't on Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013

Get Aereo for the local channels to tide you over until the dispute is over. Have you tried a half-decent antenna? I can pick up all the local stations with mine.

Either that or switch to Verizon Fios or RCN, if they're available in your neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 108/26/2013

I would switch to FIOS in a heartbeat if I could. But it's not available in my neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2013

PULL THE PLUG

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2013

DirecTV

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2013

For years in my area the only available cable service was Comcast. Horrible, always problems, repairmen never kept appointments, waiting two weeks for a service call.

Two years ago FIOS became available in my town. Incredible service, internet speed great, got a package that saved me 100 per month. Now at the two year point the rates have risen, but still 45 bucks below my old rates with Comcast.

During the recent winter, friends who had Comcast lost service for weeks at a time. Not me.

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.