Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How many people do you know that post on message boards?

Do you think lots of people post on message boards or do you think the vast majority only post on Facebook?

How many different message boards do you read/post on?

Do you check into them all everyday/hour/week? Where does DL fall into your checking frequencies?

by Anonymousreply 1509/13/2013

I think the vast majority post on Facebook and Twitter. That's all. Maybe, 1% post on forums.

by Anonymousreply 108/26/2013

This is a good topic, though. Because I'm one who NEVER posts on Facebook and I never post anything personal or read anything about the people I know. I find that extraordinarily boring.

However, I find most people are not like me. They have no interest outside their personal circle.

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2013

R2=ME ME ME! Grow up, and stop talking about your selfish arse already! It's past this, isn't it? Thought so...

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2013

[quote]How many people do you know that post on message boards?

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2013

R3=crazed nutjob

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013

A very small percentage of people post on message boards. No one I know in real life knows that I do.

by Anonymousreply 608/26/2013

R6, would you really feel the need to tell them? Oh wait, let me guess...you tell everyone your life's story!!!

by Anonymousreply 708/26/2013

R7, yes

by Anonymousreply 808/26/2013

Some of my friends post here, or at least read.

BWW and ATC are great for theater and every once and a while the imdb message boards can give you a nice nugget of info.

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013

R9=has no friends

by Anonymousreply 1008/26/2013

I know other people who read and post here. All of them are in the business.

I don't do Facebook but almost everyone else I know does, some of them on more than one account.

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013

[quote]I know other people who read and post here. All of them are in the business.

Which business? Show?

by Anonymousreply 1208/26/2013

I don't even have a Facebook account. This is pretty much it for internet socializing. I check it multiple times a day and will often hang out here all day. Occasionally I'll burn out on it, combined with being busier than usual, and might even ignore DL for a couple weeks, but no more than that.

by Anonymousreply 1308/27/2013

It seems that most people who post on message boards are extreme right-wingers, who turn every discussion into an argument for hating Obama and other "liberals."

by Anonymousreply 1409/13/2013

Thank you, R4.

by Anonymousreply 1509/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.