Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dean Norris wanted to be killed off before Season 5.

Because of that stupid show, Under the Dome. He has 5 kids to support. Doesn't he make enough from Breaking Bad? He's not the star, but he has a considerable role. How much does he make, do you think?

Without Hank, what do you think they could've done to keep the show on track or just as good?

My idea: Turn Walt into a politician.

by Anonymousreply 1408/28/2013

OP, you are a damn rude, honey!

by Anonymousreply 108/26/2013

He knows what he's doing. He graduated from Harvard. Plus he's one hot bald hunk of ass.

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2013

Thing is, he overacts on UNDER THE DOME, as opposed to most of the others in the cast who can't act at all.

I stopped watching after two episodes - it was just laughable.

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2013

It's too bad that money and spreading his seed is more important to him than artistic integrity. I gave Under The Dome a chance just for him, but what a pile of shit. I had to drop it.

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2013

They should have killed him off a fuck of a lot sooner and kept Giancarlo Esposito.

I finally got into this show, and was totally disappointed. This character especially was ridiculous for DEA agent.

by Anonymousreply 508/27/2013

R2's pic is hawt, except for the gross furry forearms, bleah! >:(

by Anonymousreply 608/27/2013

His entire role in this thing has been leading up to the ending. It doesn't work if he is killed off earlier.

by Anonymousreply 708/27/2013

It does if they rewrite it to be more realistic.

Of course, I also hated the Sopranos for the same reason. I always thought that show was over-rated and not realistic. A lot of sniffy critics liked it, so maybe I'm just an OCD cunt.

It totally takes me out of the series when they do so much over the top stuff, especially with Hank's character.

by Anonymousreply 808/27/2013

Yes, I miss Gus too.

by Anonymousreply 908/27/2013

What does this mean? Hank gets killed soon?

by Anonymousreply 1008/27/2013

[quote]He knows what he's doing. He graduated from Harvard.

Does that mean everyone who graduates from Harvard is all-knowing?

Remember, GWB is a Harvard graduate.

by Anonymousreply 1108/27/2013

Yeah but GWB got in because of his blue blood. I doubt Dean Norris has the same connections.

by Anonymousreply 1208/28/2013

A lot of people believe GWB got in because his father was the President. If it is true, as widely believed, that Harvard is preferential for "blue blood" idiots, then how does it maintain the reputation as one of the finest universities in the world? Suppose they use some of those endowment billions to buy off the ratings?

by Anonymousreply 1308/28/2013

[quote]Yeah but GWB got in because of his blue blood. I doubt Dean Norris has the same connections.

R2 made no such distinction. My point was that a high I.Q. and/or good grades does not necessarily mean a person possesses common sense or wisdom.

R13, it's likely they let in enough qualified students to make up for dodos like GWB who are only there because of their connections.

by Anonymousreply 1408/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.