Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Charlie Sheen UPSET over the departure of two-time Emmy winner Chandler Massey!

In an angry tweet, Sheen fired off at the show's producers on Friday.

"Hey producers - newsflash you two dollar pig ph*****s: now your show REALLY sux!! you fired Chandler Massey??"

Chandler Massey has taken the news better than his friend.

A statement he released on Friday said: "I'm done. It's bittersweet. These four years have been so amazing. I've built a family here. I'm so grateful to everyone for these amazing four years."

by Anonymousreply 2908/30/2013

What does "ph*****s" stand for?

by Anonymousreply 108/26/2013

Charlie is rumored to have tired of skanks and is gorging on twinks.

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2013

Is Charlie Sheen on Days of Our Lives? I thought Chandler Massey was leaving to go back to school. I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2013

[3] Charlie & Chandler have the same publicist. They are apparently friends. Chandler is going back to school and was planning to leave in December, with the understanding that if a replacement was found he could be released earlier.

The rant is because Chandler wasn't suppposed to work on Friday since he had fan events all weekend. He was called in to do some scenes and was then told it was his last day. So he wasn't exactly fired but it was a pretty douchey move on Days' part.

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2013

R4, these things are always awkward, but what was DAYS supposed to do -- let Chandler walk when HE wanted to?

Sounds like there was a break in the story and they felt this was a good time to make the change.

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013

We know charlie cent speell.

by Anonymousreply 608/26/2013

[R5] No, but they could have told him ahead of time even the day before when they asked him to come in unexpectedly. But according to the fans who were at the event this weekend he didn't know it would be his last day until after he finished taping. Some kind of notice would have been appropriate since we are being told it was a mutual decision and he wouldn't have been likely to cause trouble on the way out.

It just looks bad. And he was pretty stung by how it went down.

by Anonymousreply 708/26/2013

I took the word ph*******s to be "faggots", which would be ironic considering Chandler's role. Sheen is an idiot, though, so I think I'm correct.

by Anonymousreply 808/26/2013

I wonder why 47 year old Martin Sheen is so invested in 22 year old Chandler Massey. If they're hanging out together then I can only imagine that Massey is now into drugs. Maybe that's why he was fired.

by Anonymousreply 1008/26/2013

R7/R4, if they told him in advance then they risked him not showing up for work the next day (and the new guy might not be ready to go on).

That would have costs lots of money if he were a no-show.

Actors are often told 'you've done your last show' after they do it.

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013

Will you..walk me to my car?......... Hollywood royalty.......

by Anonymousreply 1208/27/2013

pig ph*****s = pig phuckers

From the actual tweet

by Anonymousreply 1308/27/2013

[quote] they risked him not showing up for work the next day

I seriously doubt Chandler would do that.

I think what TPTB wanted to do was save money. If you notice he was 'let go' 3 months before his contract expired. He could have stayed the full three months.

However they wanted to get Chandler scenes nailed down before his final 13 week cycle started. Otherwise they would have to pay him his full 13 week guarantee.

By letting him go before the new cycle started, they shaved some money. But treated Chandler pretty shitty at the end.

So technically he was 'fired' (let go before a new cycle started). But he had already quit and gave notice.

He didn't even get the customary good-bye champagne and cake DAYS is famous for.

by Anonymousreply 1408/27/2013

Do we know who they are replacing Chandler with? When is the new actor's first appearance?

by Anonymousreply 1508/27/2013

I'll walk you to your car, Chan Chan. I might grab a handful of ass once we're there though.

by Anonymousreply 1608/27/2013

Same thing happened to Timothy Gibbs (Kevin OLTL) and Lillian Hayman (Sadie Gray OLTL)

Lillian's firing even worse. She was told she just had her last day on her way to her car at then end of the day!

by Anonymousreply 1708/27/2013

Pfff... I hope when Freddie Smith find out gave him a goodbye call or something...

Though I get the feeling he did not and both have not spoken since.

by Anonymousreply 1808/27/2013

Freddie tweeted him yesterday. I have no doubt Freddie will never talk about what his real relationship with Chandler was as he's still on the show, and the storyline is still ongoing, and Chandler won't open his mouth as he could try coming back to the show, and I doubt he even cares to talk about it. They didn't do one interview together. I just can't wrap my head around it. Freddie even did interviews with Casey Deidrick at the same event Chandler was at. Chandler spoke with Camila.

by Anonymousreply 1908/27/2013

I wonder if Casey's decision to leave helped Chandler decide to do the same. They still live together.

by Anonymousreply 2008/27/2013

Ridiculously, Chandler wanted top billing, and he threatened to quit if he didn't get it. Ken thought he was bluffing, and called his bluff. But it was no bluff, so he quit. No way Ken would ever have agreed to top bill that little power queen.

by Anonymousreply 2108/27/2013

I know people want to think they fucked in real life, but all the evidence indicates that they actually didn't like each other.

Maybe the more they acted lovey to each other on screen indicated how mad they were at each other that day. Like, instead of respecting each other's boundaries, one would think 'I'm going to try to slip that fucker some tongue in our on screen kiss, watch him get grossed out when he's supposed to be professional about it.'

by Anonymousreply 2208/27/2013

I think Chandler Massey gives it up to that old PR guy he's always in photos with. He always has this look of 'oh god help me' on his face, and the old guy has a look of 'yeah I OWN this blonde twink ass bitches. This is mine!' as he has his arm tightly around Chandler's shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 2408/27/2013

[R22] I agree that this is a more likely explanation. I don't think either of them have a problem with the romantic scenes per se, but neither of them is a good enough actor at this point to create chemistry when it's not there.

It definitely was in the beginning, though, so I wonder what happened.

by Anonymousreply 2508/27/2013

Yes ppl r wondering what the real deal is with Chandler and Freddie. But I don't think they disliked each other. There is evidence to suggest otherwise it is strange they never did interviews tg. Other actors who hated each other still did interviews to promote their films tv shows etc publicity is king in Hollywood. So it makes no sense that C& F didn't unless they and the PR machine were trying to hide stg like an affair for example. Who knows maybe we never will.

by Anonymousreply 2608/28/2013

Latest magazine article I read indicated that Chandler had now started doing the "I'm not leaving FOR SURE" dance.

I guess he went into his negotiations really asking much more than they were ever going to consider and they just decided to cut their losses then and there.

They must've had someone on the hook that they really didn't want to risk losing, so they signed him and decided to take their chances with an immediate recasting.

Maybe Will's storyline was already set up for the character to take a short break (vacation time for Chandler) anyway ..... or they're really confident that the audience will buy the recast immediately.

by Anonymousreply 2708/28/2013

Chandler's publicist is Jeff Ballard, who worked with Charlie Sheen when he was young. Jeff seems to only work with young semi-hot guys. To my knowledge, his only female client has been Paula Abdul.

Chandler was living at Jeff's house in Sherman Oaks last I checked. We have mutual friends.

by Anonymousreply 2808/30/2013

Chandler lives with Casey Deidrick. They've been roommates for years and talked about what was in their fridge during last weekends fan events. Maybe CM crashes at his publicist's place but he confirmed once again last weekend that he's rooming with CD.

by Anonymousreply 2908/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!