Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bradley Cooper and Suki Stackhouse go to the park

Why does he even bother with this? Nikki Finke already told everyone he was gay.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3808/29/2013

She's a tad young. She looks like his daughter. But I suppose a more mature woman closer to his age wouldn't put up with this bearding thing if in fact he's gay.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 108/26/2013

How much is this young twinkette getting paid to be his beard? Or is she one of these woefully ignorant straight girls that thinks Brad The Cad is straight?

OP from your post I thought he was bearding with Anna Paquin! Who is of course married to Stephen Moyer on True Blood.The affair itself would have established his "straightness" and the fact that he homewrecked a marriage as well. No gay man would break up a straight marriage........

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 208/26/2013

She's pretty fug for a model.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 308/26/2013

R4 is a damn BITCH!

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 508/26/2013

R4 is deaf, dumb, and blind! Mainly dumb!!

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 608/26/2013

Waterhouse.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 708/26/2013

He sleeps with women. I don't know if he exclusively sleeps with women. This chick is a successful model? I don't see it.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 808/26/2013

[quote]I don't think he's gay. They seem like they fuck. I can tell when PR couples just see each other in front of the paparazzi.

R4. You're ruining our narrative that Bradley Cooper is gay. Get lost.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 908/26/2013

Quite the volte face there, he said he couldn't date JLaw as he was old enough to be her father. Maybe this is a cryptic way of telling something.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1108/26/2013

Suki is on the payroll. See link for Bradley's real fuck buddie or one of.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1208/26/2013

R9= fat, ugly frau who thinks movie stars are in love with her.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1308/26/2013

It is ridiculous that Bradley is interested in Suki.

Something must be wrong with Bradley mentally.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1408/26/2013

She doesnt have Big Dick Face but it must be enormous.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1508/26/2013

He bothers as to keep up his handsome straight guy image among young women and fraus, and previously frat boy fans of the Hangover series.

The point isn't to convince a bunch of us DL queens who can't be convinced, or convince the most suspicious among non-gays.

Straight = more numerous and more lucrative roles.

He doesn't even have to do that much. The women and frat boys will meet him half way because they have a vested interest in him being straight, so they're not that hard to convince.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1608/26/2013

[quote]I can tell when PR couples just see each other in front of the paparazzi.

No, you really can't but it's so sweet of you to think so. Bradley's team surely does appreciate it.

Cooper is only slightly less gay than Wentworth Miller.

Which is still pretty gay.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1708/26/2013

Bradley Cooper goes from Rene Zellwegger who is in her 40's to Suki who is barely 20.

Something is screwy.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1808/26/2013

I'm a DL queen and I do not think he is gay.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 1908/26/2013

Gerard Butler, seriously?

Cooper is an enthusiastic bottom boy who loves a Daddy with a big dick: Victor Garber, Liam Neeson. Nothing wrong with that. I guess Butlers packing.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2008/26/2013

She is only 21. He is not really THAT much older but still seems way too old for her. Something about him has always skeeved me out, though. There is something "off" about him, no matter how good he is in his movie roles.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2108/26/2013

I'm a DL Queen who worked on Alias and I know he's gay.

We've been over this before, several times.

Homo.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2208/26/2013

R21, are you nuts?

Bradley is 38 and will be 39 in January.

That is way too old for Suki who is 21.

And the fact that he would be interested in her at her age of 20 shows that something is wrong with him mentally.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2308/26/2013

I agree with r18. Not to mention the first marriage which ended in months. Kind of like Rene Z's marriage. Ironic.

Bradley Cooper is an actor and the young girl is a model. They are both working their craft in these photos.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2408/26/2013

[quote] I'm a DL Queen who worked on Alias and I know he's gay. We've been over this before, several times. Homo.

So you don't think he's even bi? Why does he try so hard to appear hetero? It just doesn't seem worth it to play act like this. What a waste of your life!

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2508/26/2013

Suki Stackhouse?

When did he get a role on True Blood?

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2608/27/2013

[quote]Bradley Cooper is an actor and the young girl is a model. They are both working their craft in these photos.

And doing a piss poor job. Their behavior is so phony.

After all this bearding, what is his coming out going to look like? I say he's going to be the one who goes for the People cover. He's so desperate for attention and fame, but he's a limited actor and five years down the road(or maybe even less, who knows?) his time in the sun will be over. Coming out will be his redemption story.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2708/27/2013

I think it's pretty obvious that Cooper is bisexual. I know for a fact that he was involved with one of my female friends some years back. She said he was okay, but boring, and she is the one that broke it off. No way was it a bearding situation; he was not that well known then, and she certainly would not be in a fake relationship. Others on here claim they know for a fact that he is into men, so ergo - he is bi.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2808/27/2013

I think he's bisexual. Too many stories of him flirting/sleeping with women. There has been some industry people on the internet that have trustworthy sources who have said so.

I remember reading from them and others how "off" BC is. An adult well into their 30's and up interested in kids in their late teens/early 20's, something is definitely "off" with them. His fangirls are ridiculous though. You can't tell them anything negative about BC. They believe the hype : goes to bed at 9:00pm, doesn't drink or do drugs anymore, wants to settle down.....and is 100% straight. Pretty funny to read.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 2908/29/2013

My cousin's friend who is a stylist to ALL the big names in Hollywood says that Bradley suffers from dissociative personality disorder brought on by psychic trauma he experienced while guesting on "Caroline, Sex, And The City" with Tony Danza.

When he's Bradley, he enjoys rowing boats, sucking dick, and attending community musical theater. When he's Brandee, she enjoys bumping clits and whispering about mysangy.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3008/29/2013

Brad was on Graham Norton, when Liam Neeson came on he almost creamed himself. He was all over him and Liam didn't seem to mind. They looked quite cozy.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3108/29/2013

They're nice pictures, despite the blatantly obvious beardiness of it all. The photographer did a good job.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3208/29/2013

I have no idea if he's gay or not, but my good friend works for a big agency in LA. She went to a premier about three years ago. Cooper showed up with four or five obviously gay twinks. They all sat together and were obviously good friends, at the very least. She was sort of shocked. That's all the gossip I have on this subject.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3308/29/2013

I think of all people he'll be the next big name to come out.

He's went as far as he could acting wise, getting an Oscar nomination will be as good as it gets - and he even stole a slot from real actor John Hawkes. He isn't Clooney or Pitt in the charisma stakes so can't bag much more.

He was the first name who sprang to mind when I saw that supposed letter by a closeted star feeling guilt.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3408/29/2013

R34, he's not coming out for a long time. He's firmly A list right now. I agree, he's not Clooney, Pitt, Depp, Smith, Leo, but he's on their level for the moment and he'll ride the wave as long as he can. Maybe in five or six years, when he's sliding towards the C list.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3508/29/2013

R35 I agree. Just to piggyback. I don't think his current A-list status is here to stay. He doesn't have that kind of talent. At some point he'll be a C-list/Bradley Coo.....who? again. From all accounts he was open with his sexuality when he was a nobody C-lister. So that tells me once leading man status is over, he won't be so closeted.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3608/29/2013

Do you guys think it's possible that he's bi? I sorta have a feeling he's into men and women.

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3708/29/2013

Ewwwwww....the first thing I thought when I saw those pictures:

"Damn! He looks like he's with his daughter."

by Henry Cavill's Grocery Listreply 3808/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.