Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Big Brother 15 - Part 7

Let the racism continue.

by Anonymousreply 60009/02/2013

As awful as the bullying is, Big Brother allows this stuff. They allowed male Dick to torment, harass and verbally abuse female contestant Jen in season 8. Dick did this to other house guests but Jen endured the worst and most of his tirades. He even was allowed to pour a drink over her head with no punishment. Russell also harassed and stalked Ronnie a couple years ago.

I HATE bullying but Big Brother allows it as long as no one is physically hurt. Candice was bullied until her eviction and nothing was done, even with public outcry.

Elissa and Candice deserve much applause this season for putting up with such disgusting treatment.

by Anonymousreply 108/26/2013

Maybe Guntner has told her tranny friend MANduh that she won't win the game afterall. MANduh is a weak and pathetic bully as is her racist friend Aryan and her red-headed cartoon puppet.

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2013

The delusion has reached epic levels. These people did the EXACT same thing to every evictee, but NOW it's awful because it's being done to them. Gawd, I hope A-man-duh goes next week.

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2013

This truly is a social experiment. It's fascinating yet disturbing to see how comfortable certain contestants become despite knowing they're being filmed 24/7. This proves people like Amanda, Aaryn, Ginamarie are sociopaths and I can't imagine how the 3 of them might behave when no camera is on them. People like them are the ones who fall victim to cult leaders like Charles Manson. If this were 45 years ago, I could imagine the 3 of them being part of his killing girl gang.

Spencer and Judd are enablers while Andy and McCrae feed off of negative energy and condone it if they dislike the target of bullying.

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2013

According to jokers BB told them to get it together or they would get a penalty nom.

What would the purpose be for that when Amanda isn't even nominated?

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013

You people are quite stupid. Don't you know how this game is played? You think Judd is as stupid as you are and going to say things to risk his own time in the house. Oh Ya, I sticking with Elissa and if I get HOH, Andy, I am putting you and Spencer on the block. You fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 608/26/2013

Andy and Spencer ????

Somebody put up McManda

by Anonymousreply 708/26/2013

What a great time for a double eviction!

by Anonymousreply 808/26/2013

Will be interesting to see how Aaryn is received by the audience, assuming she is evicted Thursday. On the one hand, she said some pretty horrible things; on the other, it's kind of old news, and fan-hate has switched over pretty strongly to Amanda (mostly) and Andy (some).

If it's Aaryn, will she get the normal applause contestants usually get? A more tepid version? Silence? Boos? I am sure the producers will have big signs telling the audience what reaction to give.

If she does get an unorthodox reception, she might actually be confused as to why, especially if Julie doesn't clue her in.

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013

r9, it's already been rumored that CBS has replaced the audience with employees.

by Anonymousreply 1008/26/2013

[quote]If it's Aaryn, will she get the normal applause contestants usually get? A more tepid version? Silence? Boos?

Julie Chen is going to hand her a bowl of rice.

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013

There's no way Elissa can win this thing at this stage of the game. The whole house still wants her gone and would never vote for her in the end, minus Helen and Candice. Fuck Judd for crawling up McRae's encrusted asshole and making a side alliance with him, Spencer and GM.

by Anonymousreply 1208/26/2013

R12 that's what got Judd evicted the first time. He's very shady and makes deals with everyone so the only time we know what he's thinking is when he goes to the DR. Even then, he changes his mind a lot. At this point, he might be able to get away with multiple deals as the target is on Elissa and McCranda.

They all have different approaches but Amanda, Andy, Helen and Judd all are good at getting people to side with them. All have had so many deals in the game it's hard to know which ones they are serious about.

by Anonymousreply 1308/26/2013

I still don't know why anyone in the jury would vote for anyone left, save for perhaps Aryan who actually won comps and made some moves although none of her own.

Spencer, GM, Andy, and McCrae have absolutely no case in the end.

Judd would only win by default because people generally like him.

Elissa really didn't do anything until this week.

aManduh could make a viable "I manipulated everyone" case, but she has played such a vile and sloppy game that it just doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 1408/26/2013

You know the DR feeds them info. How the hell else would Elissa know what McRae and Amanda are referred to on the Internet?

by Anonymousreply 1508/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 1608/26/2013

I'd like for Elissa to win but that seems like an unlikely feat.

I just want Amanda out of the game before Elissa goes. I want to see Amanda's head explode over that.

I also want Elissa to win most liked player so Amanda,McRae,Aaryn and GM are totally shocked. Those fools believe they are so beloved.

by Anonymousreply 1708/26/2013

Ginamarie is fucking insane. She's talking about how she and Nick said they plan to have kids and that they're not going to raise them in the city.

Andy flipped off Elissa in the backyard but it's not clear if she saw it.

by Anonymousreply 1808/26/2013

How long before Andy is fired as well?

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2013

Chenbot is going to fill this weeks' audience with CBS employees. Mark my word. If she's doesn't want any of the jury members to know what the outside world is thinking of them, why would she risk having Aaryan booed live on national TV. If there's any booing on the horizon, for Aa as well as the others, it will be on the night of the finale.

Remember, these house guests are crazy with a capital C - any negative response will send them to the jury house majorly upset.

by Anonymousreply 2008/26/2013

[quote]Spencer, GM, Andy, and McCrae have absolutely no case in the end.

Not true at all in the case of Spencer.

I know DLers like to trash the guy, but he's pretty smart and he knows the game better than most of the dolts in that place. Don't forget, he's successfully survived being put up for eviction, what, at least half the season, right?

by Anonymousreply 2108/26/2013

Just waiting for the Yenta to throw a punch. It may happen the woman is so unbalanced. McCrae's family must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 2208/26/2013

Didn't Chenbot say something cryptic last night like "and learn America how you can help evict the next house guest."

Wha'shee up to?

by Anonymousreply 2308/26/2013

Lord I hope you're right.

by Anonymousreply 2408/26/2013

McRae is in the HOH with Elissa confronting her on her cruelty to Amanda....I kid you not.

He's also confronting her on starting the entire messs because she put him up despite him begging her not to.

She was working with McManda and now she double crossed them (She was being used by you not your partner,asswipe)

Meanwhile Spencer and Andy say if there is some glitch where Elissa is saved (like a special vote or power) that America will be livid because she is so hated for all she's done to them. They are so clueless

Spencer and Andy also say they will not try and win HOH next week because they don't want to get blood on their hands just yet. WTF are they waiting for ?

by Anonymousreply 2508/26/2013

I think Andy is so hot

by Anonymousreply 2608/26/2013

I'm pretty sure America doesn't hate these people like the DL does. Most people don't even know what they do outside of the CBS show.

by Anonymousreply 2708/26/2013

R27, are you kidding? Amanda is reprehensible on the CBS show, never mind the feeds. Why else would America put her on the block twice when given the opportunity?

by Anonymousreply 2808/26/2013

Plus, R28, wasn't Elissa voted Americas player a bunch of times?

by Anonymousreply 2908/26/2013

At 8 PM, NBC (1.3 rating, 3.3 million viewers) tied CBS’ Big Brother (1.3, 4.2 million), with Big Brother climbing another 10% from last week –which maybe helps explain why ABC’s Family Dance Off special (0.7) came in 36% behind last year’s Time Machine Chefs special on the comparable night (1.1 rating).

by Anonymousreply 3008/26/2013

Elissa got MVP two times after that they switched it to America's choice because Elissa kept getting MVP and Grodner didn't wan that. The switch was so confusing that Elissa was put up on the block because people thought they were still voting for mvp power. Then the following weeks it was Amanda twice in a row. Helen suspected it was America's choice because she knew it was not Elissa but Amanda was convinced america loved her so it could not be America's choice. It had to be Judd.

I think people forget GinaMarie, Spencer, Amanda and Aryan all have said horribly racist things...focusing on Aryan and now the vile human being that is Amanda.

Andy is another one. He is so mad Elissa put him up when he was such a good friend to her. Hmm Remember Andy when you were HOH and you put up Jessie, lied to her face that she was not going home because you loved her, then voted her out? Elissa had the balls to tell you you were going up.

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2013

Any links to aMANduh's chasing Elissa around the house insulting her? That bitch is cray cray!!

by Anonymousreply 3208/27/2013

They should show this behavior on the broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 3308/27/2013

Amanda's behavior will be shown on wednesday and thursday. Some of her harassment was before the POV but today's edition was after the POV ceremony. Elissa and Amanda just talked tonight and they both apologized to each other. Amanda used the excuses that the was mad Elissa told Ginamarie about her pregnancy, that Elissa "laughed in [her] face" while nominating her, and that Elissa said she threw the veto comp.

They will be civil tomorrow. I actually think Aaryn is going to start some shit between now and thursday. She already told Judd about the 3AM alliance and is telling everyone she would go after McCranda if she stays in the house. Aaryn is pissed and feels that they used her to take out players and now they won't vote to keep in the game.

I love how Andy is so mad about getting nominated but he had no problem nominating or voting out his "friends" in the game. It's funny how some contestants only see things from their own perspective but don't give a shit about anyone else's feelings.

I think thursday will be 1 of the highest rated episodes of this season. A lot of people are going to tune in to watch Aaryn's eviction. The public still hates her, just not as much as Amanda. Unfortunately I don't think Ginamarie and Spencer are as hated for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 3408/27/2013

Ginamarie is hated by Nick's family.

by Anonymousreply 3508/27/2013

Amanda is like Jim Jones, some strange cult figure that weaker minded people seem to follow. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 3608/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 3708/27/2013

While doing Amanda's hair, Ginamarie tells her that she really "fell in love with the kid [Nick]" and that she "hasn't felt this way since her fiance". WTF. Please, Julie please, ask Nick on finale night if he'll say to Ginamarie. That would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 3908/27/2013

I think the studio audience on Thursday night will be all CBS employees and they'll give Aaryn measured applause and no more than that.

Amanda and Elissa actually reached some sort of truce in the wee hours of the morning. I think Amanda was told by Production she'd get a penalty nomination if she didn't cut out her shit.

by Anonymousreply 4008/27/2013

Elissa is a better person than me. She apologized to McRae and Amanda. WTF for ? She did nothing wrong. She's playing the game with as much class as one can in a situation like this and those 2 were not her allies. She owed them nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4108/27/2013

I can't believe Amanda insulted Elissa's husband because he's older.

Has she looked at what she crawls into bed with every night ? A man that won't bathe or brush his teeth and is a pizza delivery boy to boot ?

by Anonymousreply 4208/27/2013

Elissa was probably just trying to stop the harassment. I can't say I blame her. I also think these people suffer from Stockholm syndrome. All the proclimations of love and family before being evicted, lyoalty to bullies and abusers. It's quite strange.

by Anonymousreply 4308/27/2013

Well they're cut off and can't check things out with anyone but the others in the house and I guess production. Imagine how off base and confused they'd be if production wasn't asking leading "questions" in the DR.

This group seems like one of the worst for this. They will get a HUGE reality check when they leave although I think they know more about what's going on than they let on.

by Anonymousreply 4408/27/2013

I just hope the tabloids follow the contestants after the finale. The finale and the aftermath will be the most entertaining part of this season. I want to know what happens in the future of Aaryn, Amanda, Ginamarie and Spencer. Kaitlyn and Jeremy are VERY lucky they got evicted so early, or they may have been in big trouble too as the season progressed.

by Anonymousreply 4508/27/2013

I swear - if these fucktards do not go after MANduh and McCorn this week, it will be utterly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 4608/27/2013

Elissa apologized???

For what? What did she do? This shit cannot be organic. The delusion from that tranny and her pasty, dirty pizza boy that they are somehow untouchable is laughable. These two need to take a big fall.

It's horrible to see bullies and racists get rewarded and coddled.

by Anonymousreply 4708/27/2013

Fucking Andy and Spencer are telling Judd to "stay in the middle". They want Amanda or McCrae to win HOH, then nominate and evict Elissa, leaving them isolated as a pair. Then the plan is to win HOH next week and put them up together. My only thing is, it's possible for Amanda and McCrae to win the next 2 HOHs, so why risk throwing this one? THERE ARE GOING TO BE 7 FUCKING PEOPLE LEFT-STOP PLAYING THE MIDDLE. THERE IS NO MIDDLE ANYMORE.

by Anonymousreply 4808/27/2013

R47 , we've seen how quick Aaryn and Amanda are to cry. We saw Ginamarie play victim after saying all those horrible things about Candice. Even after the adoption comment, Ginamarie was speaking like it was warranted.

by Anonymousreply 4908/27/2013

There is no way these people are not being told to steer clear of tranny and thin crust. The mentality for not putting them up is asinine even for Guntner. How many convenient wins will a-MAN-duh accumulate now that she HAS to?

by Anonymousreply 5008/27/2013

Theses people all associate with people who are like they are. If anything, they'll feel victimized. They're all part of the self entitled generation of spoiled kids whse parents told them the didn't have to do their homework.

And Andy is the biggest embarrassment to the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 5108/27/2013

Andy Cohen needs to do a reunion show with this cast. Let them see just how awful they all are.

by Anonymousreply 5208/27/2013

You know Elissa was asked by DR to apologize. I am sure they told them they were worried about Amanda's mental state. I think Elissa is smarter than she puts on and realized the only way to feel safe was to give the insane people what they want.

If only Andy has the guts to put up Amanda and McCreepy when Helen wanted him to.

by Anonymousreply 5308/27/2013

I hope Elissa wins POV just to piss off everyone again. It's more likely she'll be nominated than McCranda next week.

I wish there was some place we could let Andy know how disappointed we are in both his game play and character on the show. Luckily for him there were only minor homophobic comments and most of those weren't said in his presence. He didn't have to endure the harassment and bullying that Candice and Elissa have.

by Anonymousreply 5408/27/2013

Andy is working with Amanda and McCrae. What comes out of Spencer's mouth is what Andy says to him. Spencer is so lost and he doesn't want to be kicked out so he does what anyone else says. By not winning HOH this week, it allows McCrae or Amanda dirty their hands and they won't put up Andy. Hopefully someone like GinaMarie or even Judd can win HOH. GM definitely would put up McCranda. Judd possibly.

by Anonymousreply 5508/27/2013

Is Andy a plant or what? Otherwise, wtf is the point of his "game" and basically playing for an obvious pair? Does he think MANduh or McCreep will choose him over each other in the end?

by Anonymousreply 5608/27/2013

I don't mind someone floating through in the early stages of the show. What I hate is when someone like Andy continuously wants to float or won't get rid of the people calling the shots. There are so few people left in the house that it's pointless to just sit back and let McCranda keep running things. I'm glad Elissa interrupted "what the house wants" for a week. Andy's game play is just fucking boring and annoying. He's like Zach from Big Brother 8, who essentially allowed the Donatos to be the final 2.

by Anonymousreply 5708/27/2013

wow Ginamarie even wears her hair extensions to sleep...she put some in just before going to bed. why?

by Anonymousreply 5808/27/2013

I'm trying to brace myself for a McRanda HOH next week (and possibly two) for the simple reason being nobody else in the house "wants to get blood on their hands" [a phrase that I am starting to LOATHE].

Sheep like Spencer, Andy, and Gina Marie are not playing with any forsight into their endgame. They just want to get there. They will be unable to recount a viable tally of their accomplishments in the game. Even McRae has done very little of merit, it has all been Amanda running the entire thing for the past six weeks. One need only look to how many of Amanda's DR sessions are featured on the CBS show compared to the remaining houseguests to see that she alone makes up about 65% of the show. I was not a fan of Elissa in the beginning, but seeing that clip of her laughing in Amanda's face won me over. I'd like to see some real changes in the house resulting in an Elissa and Judd F2, but that's just not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 5908/27/2013

I think Spencer, Judd and GM are starting to wake up. Spencer has gone against aMANduh before (the bet fold one, where Andy ended up winning POV). They were all supposed to let Helen win but Spencer was on the block and said eff it I am going to try. I think he is looking for a way to knock people out and with Aryan probably going home - if he can get Judd, GM and Elissa that is the better numbers.

Andy has to realize with Aryan gone he is low man on the Scrotum pole with MC MAN DUH.

by Anonymousreply 6008/27/2013

A petition has begun to get the producers of BB to remove Amanda from the house because of her threats:

by Anonymousreply 6108/27/2013

Whenever I hear the name Zuckerman, I think of CHARLOTTE'S WEB or the song "Zuckerman's Famous Pig".

by Anonymousreply 6208/27/2013

Where were the petitions to remove Aaryn and Ginamarie? I mean Amanda is horrible but so are the other 2. It seems fans are more in uproar because it's Elissa who got targeted with the bullying? It's not right when it happens to anyone on the show.

by Anonymousreply 6308/27/2013

WTF is this "afraid" of MANduh bs? Why? Because production has made them afraid of her? I mean really. The men are especially pathetic if they can't go up against her.

by Anonymousreply 6408/27/2013

Oh puhleez. I seem to recall a few petitions floating around in the first two BB15 threads demanding Aaryn and GinaMarie's ouster. You see how that fared.

by Anonymousreply 6508/27/2013

Wish I was a to filth she would be. Elissa made her cry over wearing a one piece...I am pretty sure I could destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 6608/27/2013

At the end of Sunday's show the announcer said:

"and will it be up to you to take Aaryn or McCrae off the chopping block? Tune in Wednesday night for Big Brotherrrrrr."

by Anonymousreply 6708/27/2013

Amanda is a great player, she deserves to win it all, not be removed from the house. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 6808/27/2013

Track Talk TV's "BB Week in 2 Minutes" are funny as hell. The link is to week 8.

by Anonymousreply 6908/27/2013

The discussion thread at jokers has been talking about this week having a DPOV.

What is that and how does it work ?

Could it possibily help Elissa ?

by Anonymousreply 7008/27/2013

Judd having a conversation with Elissa admitting McScrape doesn't shower:

El - Yeah, I was just like laughing and had my earphones on. Of course the next day she was like trying to pin it on something else.

Judd - did she talk about your husband and your kids.

El - mmhhhhhmmm

Judd - See i don't like that.

El - She was talking about my husband. She was saying your husband would like these subtle breast and my class.

Judd - No man would like something..... and something about McC liking it but McC only takes a shower once every two weeks. Did she talk about your sister too?

by Anonymousreply 7108/27/2013

Diamond Power of Veto was won by Matt during the Brendon/Rachel/Ragan season. He was allowed to take someone off the block at the last minute and also gave him the power to name the replacement. This guaranteed that the person he wanted evicted went home. I forgot who that was, though.

So maybe Alison wants Elissa to guarantee that Amanda goes home due to her erratic behavior? Just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 7208/27/2013

Wil Heuser's latest video. Andy ain't gonna like it.

by Anonymousreply 7308/27/2013

Well, R72, Elissa would have to win it first.

by Anonymousreply 7408/27/2013

Damn it! A great episode Thursday and it's being delayed tim 2:30 AM Friday for fucking football!

by Anonymousreply 7508/27/2013

Matt won Diamond POV through Pandora's Box so it was in essence given to him as the HOH. So Alison could have Pandora visit Elissa before her HOH reign ends.

by Anonymousreply 7608/27/2013

Amanda told McRae to brush his teeth before he came to bed but he didn't.

The camera showed him taking the sleeve of his shirt and rubbing it across his teeth.

I know he's a lowly delivery boy but even jobs at Dominos and Pizza Hut have cleanliness requirements. How the hell does he keep a job ? He doesn't bathe or brush his teeth.

How the hell does Amamnda fuck him ? I wouldn't even touch him.

by Anonymousreply 7708/27/2013

Will it be delayed everywhere because it's still listed here at the regular time ?

by Anonymousreply 7808/27/2013

He looks dirty as hell all the time. I cannot believe anyone would want to be near him, let alone fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 7908/27/2013

DPOV given to Elissa would rock. Take off Aryan, put up Amanda. Aryan said she would do anything Elissa wanted if she saved her...boom. That would be so awesome I think Amanda would have a meltdown on live tv.

by Anonymousreply 8008/27/2013

Is there a video on youtube of A MAN DUH yelling at Elissa, making threats and blowing horns in her ear?

by Anonymousreply 8108/27/2013

Yes R81. Go to YouTube and search on BB15 Amanda and Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 8208/27/2013

R73 that video is actually very good and Will imitates the house guests (not Julie though) quite well.

I think Aaryn might have a meltdown soon though she seems to be trying to appear nice now that she's targeted for eviction. She keeps finding out all the lies that Amanda has said about her. Amanda is about to tell her to her face she's getting the boot...I'm hoping Aaryn gets wine tonight and goes off on Amanda again. It needs to happen. That was the one good thing about last week.

by Anonymousreply 8308/27/2013

Breaking news!

McCootie is taking a shower, his first in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 8408/27/2013

I can't stand people who don't properly wash their ass. Adults with bad hygiene should be ashamed of themselves. This is modern civilization, not Game of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 8508/27/2013

Rumor...Amanda will leave during the live show on Thursday per an arrangement with BB and CBS. Lawyers and a settlement. If she is rude to anyone before then, she loses her moment to apologize. This could be BS but it seems to have some credibilty.

by Anonymousreply 8608/27/2013

I would LOVE it but I absolutely don't think it's real. Nothing cool like this ever happens.

by Anonymousreply 8708/27/2013

Everyone sign the petition, please!

by Anonymousreply 8808/27/2013

McRae had to shower, because of the complaints of his ass smells.

by Anonymousreply 8908/27/2013

I miss something r86! What exactly did Amanda do to make this rumor a possibility?

by Anonymousreply 9008/27/2013

[quote]I can't stand people who don't properly wash their ass. Adults with bad hygiene should be ashamed of themselves. This is modern civilization, not Game of Thrones.

Agree, it's barbaric and uncivilized.

by Anonymousreply 9108/27/2013

R1 but Jen was a bag of shit though . She deseserved everything she got.

by Anonymousreply 9208/27/2013

Someone on the feeds found a Facebook page for Mcsloth. Lo and behold he works for a production company. Scroll through the pics and there is one of him and Janelle. Some pizza boy.

Is everyone in this cast an actor?

by Anonymousreply 9308/27/2013

The only way this could happen is if someone close to her is really with production. If so, then her family has told them to tell her her life has imploded because of her behavior.

However, Amanda is way too volatile to not be burning the house down if she was told her life has imploded.

She would be bonkers and blaming everyone for the unfairness

by Anonymousreply 9408/27/2013

Don't know why people keep repeating that Spencer said "horribly racist things". The things those three gals said were far worse than anything Spencer said or did.

by Anonymousreply 9508/27/2013

I really think it is BS but I am watching her and she has stopped talking game. She is doing laundry and cleaning. She seems very quiet and angry.

by Anonymousreply 9608/27/2013

Spencer had some things to say early. And the Nazi rant didn't help. Nor did the child porn commentary.

by Anonymousreply 9708/27/2013

No matter how awful they may seem... they'd have to go even further to rival the all time worst cast, the year of the Nerd Herd. If I wasn't misogynist beforehand, that cast sealed the deal especially that slug Maggie winning. Just awful.

At least these have spunk, if not brains. Man, I miss Dan -- and Ian too.

by Anonymousreply 9808/27/2013

What R87 said said.

by Anonymousreply 9908/27/2013

Many believe she and McRae were reemed out by production on how disgusting their bed and floor, etc.. was. Lots of used condoms on the floor,dirty dishes in the room,etc...

McRae just will not clean himself. He finally took a shower but put back on his dirty soiled clothes. Who the fuck does that ?

by Anonymousreply 10008/27/2013

I guess Amanda's father has been franticly calling CBS, threatening legal action because they think her behavior is some mental issues. Sad to watch on TV how you failed as a parent.

I mean I hated Rachel. HATED her. So much so I would not watch the amazing race the season she was on until she was eliminated. But Seeing how classy Elissa is, how she handles herself makes me think twice about Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 10108/27/2013

Does her father want her out of the house?

by Anonymousreply 10208/27/2013

Where did you read that r101?

by Anonymousreply 10308/27/2013

A petition is NOT going to even get onto Les and Julie's radar. Complete waste of time and really dumb. Les and Julie's Klan meeting will not be cancelled due to some silly petition.

by Anonymousreply 10408/27/2013

the Chenbot is not programmed for feedback.

by Anonymousreply 10508/27/2013

[quote]Does her father want her out of the house?

Yes, he wants her out of the house PRONTO! He might even try to sue.

by Anonymousreply 10608/27/2013

[quote]Lots of used condoms on the floor,dirty dishes in the room,etc...

That is disgusting and trailer trash.

by Anonymousreply 10708/27/2013

How horrible to have to be told by Production that you're slobs and that you should wash your ass.

by Anonymousreply 10808/28/2013

McRae has been saying Elissa doesn't deserve to win because she has money.

Yet, Amanda said to day she sold a house recently for $900,000. She's no pauper but I guess his rules are different for her.

Andy was shocked to learn today that the winner has to pay taxes on whatever they win. What kind of "professor" is he exactly ?

by Anonymousreply 10908/28/2013

He's like a learning annex type/community center type teacher. He teaches public speaking. lol

Professor is pushing it...he's still a waiter too.

McCrae is going to be so humiliated when he realizes what people think of his "queen"

and when does "need" have anything to do with winning a game show? It is not exactly a scholarship or financial aid program.

by Anonymousreply 11008/28/2013

I would think McCreep would be more embarrassed by the fact that America knows that his ass stunk so much that he had to be forced to shower.

by Anonymousreply 11108/28/2013

r101, Rachel was so obviously acting and playing a character, especially the second time she was on.

by Anonymousreply 11208/28/2013

McCrea will say what he's been saying "I tried to tell her, I tried to stop her . . ."

If McCrea's crappy ADL's don't shame him then what America thinks of AMANDA won't either. He's fine with filth. It might upset him a little about how people see him as regards to being her mop. Not because he's messy. He's probably proud of that.

by Anonymousreply 11308/28/2013

Maybe he doesn't shower because he's afraid of being seen naked on the cams?

by Anonymousreply 11408/28/2013

About Amanda's Father - it says here that her parents are calling in the FBI because they are receiving death threats. This site is fairly accurate so who really knows.

by Anonymousreply 11508/28/2013

Amanda's dad is just as big a reality whore, only he's not on tv. The whole family must be trash.

by Anonymousreply 11608/28/2013

Does Mandy's dad like it up the butt too?

by Anonymousreply 11708/28/2013

Where do you think she learned it, R117?

by Anonymousreply 11808/28/2013

Does the cast get paid beside prize $$?

by Anonymousreply 11908/28/2013

Why does anyone trust Andy at this point? Why does he get a pass?

by Anonymousreply 12008/28/2013

They get a stipend of $1000 a week while in the BB house or in the jury house.

by Anonymousreply 12108/28/2013

R120, he's not trusted, that's why he's on the block.

by Anonymousreply 12208/28/2013

Is the creeper who likes to make rape and pedo jokes still on?

by Anonymousreply 12308/28/2013

Nothing about the FBI at your link R115.

by Anonymousreply 12408/28/2013

YEs R123 that is Spencer. My bet he will be in the final two.

by Anonymousreply 12508/28/2013

No comments about mcicky working for a production company and not just a pizza boy?

by Anonymousreply 12608/28/2013

r124 read the second paragraph.

"apparently Amanda's parents have called in the FBI due to harassment and/or threats made to them, and the rabies rages on...."

by Anonymousreply 12708/28/2013

i can't believe that once again mcdoush and aMANda are safe!!!

i want them both gone.

by Anonymousreply 12808/28/2013

wow i can't believe how filthy mcdoush is

who wouldn't want to shower often

i mean bathing 1-3 times a week is better than nothing

by Anonymousreply 12908/28/2013

[quote]Amanda will leave during the live show on Thursday per an arrangement with BB and CBS. Lawyers and a settlement. If she is rude to anyone before then, she loses her moment to apologize. This could be BS but it seems to have some credibilty (sic).

What a load of bullshit.

A) When they kick someone out for their behavior they call them to the diary room and they are never seen again; they do not wait for a live show to do it.

B) CBS has an iron-clad contract with all the cast mates allowing CBS to terminate their contracts at will. CBS does NOT "settle" with them and never has. No lawyers involved because the cast cannot afford to pay thousands of dollars to lawyers for a losing lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 13008/28/2013

More on the FBI rumors.

by Anonymousreply 13108/28/2013

From r131's link:

[quote]Today, the FBI was called in to investigate Amanda’s family getting death threats. This was publicized by Miss Cleo as you can see in the tweet below.

Well if you can't trust a tweet from Miss Cleo as the basis for a rumor, I give up!

by Anonymousreply 13208/28/2013

I'm liking Elissa the most out of the remaining house guests but she definitely has that spoiled quality Rachel had. I won't forget Rachel's comment to Ragan "are you such a bitch because you're gay?"

Andy's quote of the day. Get ready boys:

"Anyone who thinks I am skating is a f**king asshole, I have worked so damn hard. And sure maybe my working hard doesn't involve winning a ton of comps but getting in people;s good graces and proving my loyalty week after week is a lot harder than people think. Like people saying that you (Spencer) were expendable and I convinced them you weren’t, or when people wanted to flip the house on you (Amanda). Like I am really glad that you are all here when I really need you. "

Your big brother 15 winner, Andy everyone. He admitted his game was nothing more than kissing certain people's asses and protecting certain people. Of course he doesn't mention all the other people who thought they were his allies who he had no qualms turning on. His game play consists of kissing the asses of the people running the game. So proud of our fellow fag. Pathetic Andy! Not to mention he's aligned with some disgusting people...unfortunately he didn't admit that the other part of his game play was tattling and being a rat.

by Anonymousreply 13308/28/2013

You know, I'm beginning to root for Andy to win this season, just to see all DL haters explode!

by Anonymousreply 13408/28/2013

haha last night Amanda says she's really curious what America thinks of her. Gurl, you don't wanna know lol though she'll have no choice but to find out the moment she talks to her parents after finale finishes.

Spencer on Jessie: "she's 6 to 8 months past her prime as a female". Really, you fat ugly fuck? and Amanda saying Jessie has a pot and of course Ginamarie making fun of Jessie's legs, small these people are vile.

Ginamarie joked about what all of us knew after seeing her eating that frozen yogurt weeks ago: she sucks dick well. She then bragged about her "hot dog trick" as as she can deep throat a hot dog...She also said she asked Nick if he ever fucked a girl in the ass and he told her no.

At this point, the conversation turns to "have you been with a black person before?" Amanda started it.

Ginamarie: "No I've never even kissed a black guy. I've hooked up with a Puerto Rican if that counts?"

Amanda: "No."

McCrae hasn't been with a black girl, but Spencer has been with 3. Ginamarie didn't know there were black people in Arkansas.

Amanda had sex with 1 black guy but he apparently had a tiny dick so her reaction was "meh, this isn't for me!"

Andy has been with a black guy too.

Amanda then told a story how in high school she have the ex-bf of 1 of her friends a bj but his dick was so small. Then she said McCrae has the biggest dick ever.

by Anonymousreply 13608/28/2013

mcdoush has a tiny pencil dick. that's why she likes him to fuck her in the ass. she can barely feel it.

by Anonymousreply 13708/28/2013

[quote]Ginamarie didn't know there were black people in Arkansas

I don't even know what to say.

At this point, making fun of these people would be like making fun of the kids in the Special Olympics.

by Anonymousreply 13808/28/2013

[quote]Spencer on Jessie: "she's 6 to 8 months past her prime as a female". Really, you fat ugly fuck? and Amanda saying Jessie has a pot and of course Ginamarie making fun of Jessie's legs, small these people are vile.

Vile? There are dozens of worse comments made every day here at DL. They would be welcomed with open arms here.

[quote]Ginamarie joked about what all of us knew after seeing her eating that frozen yogurt weeks ago: she sucks dick well. She then bragged about her "hot dog trick" as as she can deep throat a hot dog...She also said she asked Nick if he ever fucked a girl in the ass and he told her no.

Poor GinaMarie really is willfully oblivious to Nick's homosexuality isn't she? The other house guests, especially Aaryn, have told her numerous times that he is gay yet she still clings to her fantasy life with him. Does she think she's living in the 1950s? Not even her Staten Island residency can excuse that sort of stupidity and denial.

by Anonymousreply 13908/28/2013

Amanda is getting a belly herself.

by Anonymousreply 14008/28/2013

Jesus, I don't have conversations like this with my best friends. These people are really gross.

by Anonymousreply 14108/28/2013

There seems to be a lot of confusion on this thread. Despite the rumors about Amanda, BB cannot force a player to DOR. If a player chooses to DOR he/she has to allocute in front of Grodner, CBS corporate counsel and 2 witnesses, and then sign an agreement that it was of their own free will (and indemnify CBS).

So if Amanda does DOR on tomorrow's live show then it's by her own choice.

by Anonymousreply 14208/28/2013

[quote]Amanda is getting a belly herself.

I noticed that the other night when I was watching the show, and was horrified at the thought that she might be pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 14308/28/2013

Getting a Belly??? r140?

She crumpled when Elissa made the off handed comment about her bringing a one piece bathing suit at the mere suggestion she was fat...

This is a girl who has had the entire season go her way and behaved like a vile human being. Then when Elissa dare to not do what she wanted she tortured her, threatened to kill her in her sleep, made fun of her child and her husband and took her letter from home to flush down the toilet.

Her Parents probably called the FBI to see if they could get in the Amanda protection program...

by Anonymousreply 14408/28/2013

Don't worry, I have a dreaded feeling that next week will be going her way. My bet is that McFilthy wins HOH and gets not only Amanda's box, but Pandora's as well.

by Anonymousreply 14508/28/2013

hold up is amanda really pregnant?

and the girl is a fat cow. mcdoush is going to dump her after the show is over.

by Anonymousreply 14608/28/2013

R143 - It's a food belly.

by Anonymousreply 14708/28/2013

it where the souls she eats live.

by Anonymousreply 14808/28/2013

Did you all know McRae has a girlfriend at home ? Her name is Jennifer and he spoke about her with Spencer yesterday.

McRae said he thinks she's probably a little pissed off. I would say so after he's fucked Amanda all summer.

by Anonymousreply 14908/28/2013

I would say Amanda is white trash but that would be a horrible slur against white people and trash.

by Anonymousreply 15008/28/2013

After more than 60 days with only each other, r141, you must run out of things to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 15108/28/2013

[quote]This is modern civilization, not Game of Thrones.

Yes! Big Brother: Westeros.

How much more entertaining would this show be if it was characters from GOT locked in a house together, along with some wine, whores and swords. And maybe a dragon egg. Fake Red Weddings, incest in the HOH throne room, Joffrey threatening floaters with a crossbow. Good TV.

by Anonymousreply 15208/28/2013

I like how R152's mind works. This idea has legs!

by Anonymousreply 15308/28/2013

Amanda's greatest hits

by Anonymousreply 15408/28/2013

So is anyone going to get the live show tomorrow or are all time zones football?

Guess I'll go to the spoiler websites

by Anonymousreply 15508/28/2013

Amanda actually said "sit down trash" to Elissa after the veto meeting.

Mummy and daddy must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 15608/28/2013

New Orleans is getting it on time.

by Anonymousreply 15708/28/2013

Man, it would be all I could do not to pour a giant pail of hot water onto her ala Quasimodo. Really, I wanted to reach into the TV and punch that Amanda out all night. Truly disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 15808/28/2013

Amanda reminds me of Sybil's mother.

by Anonymousreply 15908/28/2013

Despite the horridity of this season's group of houseguests, I will watch it till the bitter end and no doubt be there next summer waiting for #16. However, tonight I ended up on MSNBC and watched for perhaps the first time, the Chris Hayes program which is not so hot. But how could I not watch the grainy film of MLK doing his 1963 speech in its entirety, followed by some quite thoughtful discussion and commentary. At 8:00(central) I turned to CBS to watch BB, well I was only an hour late, but it seemed like more a blessing than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 16008/28/2013

In New York it's supposedly on at 2:07am early Friday, but that's assuming football ends on time and all the following shows are not running late.

by Anonymousreply 16108/28/2013

[quote]But how could I not watch the grainy film of MLK doing his 1963 speech in its entirety, followed by some quite thoughtful discussion and commentary

Whosa MLK? Does he live on Staten? Is he a designer?

by Anonymousreply 16208/28/2013

Well it be on the CBS website during the regular broadcast time or, will it be Friday?

by Anonymousreply 16308/28/2013

What's the latest?

by Anonymousreply 16408/28/2013

Just waiting for tomorrow night. Aryan will finally leave the show and Elissa will be put up on the block by whoever wins. Amanda will decree it.

by Anonymousreply 16508/28/2013

Amanda's fat ass and legs in cut offs, a blazer and fuck me pumps ???

oy vey

by Anonymousreply 16608/28/2013

Amanda was actually impressive in the veto comp. She's such a bully though. McCrae, who I liked initially, has really had no game this season other than aligning with Amanda. They deserve each other.

I loved Zingbot's and Baby Zingbot's appearance! Definitely a highlight.

by Anonymousreply 16708/28/2013

I can't seem to contact CBS on getting Amanda out of the Big Brother house or getting her arrested, because she is frickin nuts! All lines have been busy so far.

by Anonymousreply 16808/28/2013

I can't help but think something was pulled in Amanda's favor for that POV.

That cow is fat and that was a strenuous challenge. Plus, how did she never drop the ball and everyone else did.

Was she really neck and neck with GM and yet somehow pulled it out ?

by Anonymousreply 16908/28/2013

Why not get rid of Andy?

Aaryn, Elissa, GM and Judd should form the final alliance.

They would have a slight edge of winning competitions over Amanda, McCrae and Spencer, no?

Aaryn is ready to be loyal to Elissa if saved. So if Andy is voted out, Elissa would effectively cut the 3am alliance in half and semi flip the script.

GM is already Aaryn's buddy, Judd is disgusted by Amanda and no one trusts Andy. Andy should be the one to go. I realize that Spencer would not want to vote for Andy, but what happens if it is a tie vote? Would HOH have the final say?

by Anonymousreply 17008/28/2013

Amanda looked like a loon tonight but CBS didn't show the heinous stuff she did during her tirade.

Why does she get a semi-good edit when she's so awful?

by Anonymousreply 17108/28/2013

Everybody continue to sign the petition!

by Anonymousreply 17208/28/2013

[quote]Well it be on the CBS website during the regular broadcast time or, will it be Friday?

It comes up on the CBS website about 15 minutes after the show finishes airing in that particular time zone. So I guess you can see it Thursday at 10:15 ET.

by Anonymousreply 17308/28/2013

Amanda again with her hateration on women much hotter than her: "I don't know why you guys insist that Candice was pretty.

Andy: "she was a beauty queen"

Amanda: "yeah down in Africa!"

Does anyone know if Candice ever told them she won both Miss Louisiana and Miss Louisiana? I know she told them she competed in pageants but I think she may have downplayed how successful she was a bit. Then you have Ginamarie who won some shitty regional pageant after trying for 6 straight years but came into the house bragging about it.

Anyway I can't believe Amanda doesn't think Candice is beautiful. The girl is stunning.

Elissa speaking to Spencer about Amanda and Aaryn: "I think her and Aaryn would have been perfect fits for the Bad Girls Club or the Real World." Spencer then says apparently Aaryn was a finalist to be on the Real World.

Ginamarie hurt her back while trying to lift and pull Judd into the pool this afternoon. Nick you better fucking hire security and get yourself some mace, dude.

WOW Aaryn is telling Ginamarie to side with Elissa and Judd, get cozy with Andy and Spencer, and take out McCranda. lmao then Aaryn said to Ginamarie if she wins HOH, put up McCranda and if the veto is used put up Andy again as renom. Andy better hope Ginamarie doesn't win HOH-he'll be pouting again next week.

eew eew eew! Aaryn and Judd making out:

by Anonymousreply 17408/28/2013

edit: meant to say that Candice won both Miss Teen Louisiana and Miss Louisiana, so obviously she competed in both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA.

by Anonymousreply 17508/28/2013

Amanda has such a gross body. How she could knock Candice's looks is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 17608/28/2013

Well, rumour has it that McStinky had to take a shower, because he was smelling really bad. How on earth can MAN-Duh have sexual intercourse with him? Maybe she's used to his stink.

They really do deserve each other, and she does wear the pants in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 17808/28/2013

My TV here in NY had a bottom-banner that said the show will be on Channel 55/10 at the usual 9pm tommorrow night, and at 2:07am on the local CBS station.

by Anonymousreply 17908/28/2013

Did Spencer have brain surgery? It looks like he has a big scar on his head (they rarely show it though)

by Anonymousreply 18108/29/2013

How do you think the voting will go tomorrow? I'd rather Aaryn stay as she's an asset to Elissa. Andy can't be trusted so he should go.

by Anonymousreply 18208/29/2013

from the updates at Jokers r182, Aaryn seems to think she is going.

by Anonymousreply 18308/29/2013

Wow! tell us how you really feel, r180? Well, Andy said that he hopes to win, because he doesn't want to get blood on his hands. If he has to cut Amanda or McRae...he will, when they become of no use for him.

by Anonymousreply 18408/29/2013

It's so boring now! I was hoping Aaryn would have more drunken meltdowns and fight with Amanda and Ginamarie but she seems to be OK with what is going to happen tomorrow. PLEASE JULIE BRING UP THE DAMN RACISM in the exit interview!

by Anonymousreply 18508/29/2013

Will the audience clap for her as she exits? I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 18608/29/2013

She would have if BB hadn't cut them off from alcohol.

Tonight instead of drunken fighting we had Aaryn and Amanda bleaching their taints. I kid you not.

by Anonymousreply 18708/29/2013

GM threw her back out today so I'm afraid she won't be any use if HOH is a phys challenge.

Damn it! She's the only one I felt 100% would put up McManda.

by Anonymousreply 18808/29/2013

HOH won't be physical-they just had an endurance challange last week with the ball catching/balance thing.

by Anonymousreply 18908/29/2013

What the hell excuse is there for Judd or Spencer NOT to put up MANduh and McCreep? Even Andy. At some point, that cartoon character has to realize he will never have a chance sticking with a firm pair. He mentioned that in the DR on last night's show, but I still don't buy he would put them up.

by Anonymousreply 19008/29/2013

Aaryn said last night her father would say "People are too politically correct nowadays and wouldn't vote out the queer." And there were some racial slurs thrown in, too. Amanda said she called an Asian-American "chongface" to his face. And she said Asians can't drive but they sure do make great Chinese food.

These people really don't seem to be aware that the show is hosted by Julie Chen who happens to be marrief to the network's president.

by Anonymousreply 19108/29/2013

They are all in for rude awakening.

by Anonymousreply 19208/29/2013

Amanda said, "I hate Asians, I really do. They don't know how to drive but I love it when they make me food. I once ordered Chinese food and found a band-aid in it. I complained and yelled at that Chong-face and they gave me free ice cream."

Uh oh, how is she going to face Julie Chen?

by Anonymousreply 19308/29/2013

GinaMarie said Mexicans are really hardworking and they cut lawns. Aaryn says she has gorillas cut her lawn.

by Anonymousreply 19408/29/2013

Aaryn said blondes have more fun. Amanda said she and McCrae are going to have brunette babies. Aaryn said she and Judd are going to have Aryan babies.

by Anonymousreply 19508/29/2013

Anyone watch Amanda and Aaryn bleach their assholes tonight? They made anal bleaching cream from lemon juice and honey.

Spencer was joking that Aaryn's so racist she couldn't even stand that any part of her has dark skin so she has to bleach it.

by Anonymousreply 19608/29/2013

Amanda is saying the anal bleaching didn't work. Aaryn says it does work. Amanda said she'll have McCrae inspect her hole tomorrow to see if it's all pink and perfect. Aaryn sings "Inspector Anus" to the tune of Inspector Gadget.

by Anonymousreply 19708/29/2013

OMG. These people go from bad to worse. Completelt clueless. And since when are Judd and Aryan a couple? He dumped Jessie already?

by Anonymousreply 19808/29/2013

These people are heinous. If it's not Judd and/or Elissa in the final two, then there is absolutely no rooting value.

by Anonymousreply 19908/29/2013

Spencer was explaining what a gloryhole is - MANduh says she wants to stick her vagina in one.

by Anonymousreply 20008/29/2013

I think Big Brother has jumped the shark! It isn't even entertaining anymore. This is by far the worst cast in BB history. YUCK!

by Anonymousreply 20108/29/2013

I'm quite surprised Spencer hasn't let Andy blow him yet.

by Anonymousreply 20208/29/2013

[quote]Uh oh, how is she going to face Julie Chen?

Have you not learned yet? Julie Chen doesn't care as long as the ratings are good. She and her husband put work over dignity first.

by Anonymousreply 20308/29/2013

She'll address the racism, R203. But I think it's much more likely to happen on Finale Night.

by Anonymousreply 20408/29/2013

GM is the only one who says she'll put up McManda tthis week. Spencer,Andy and Judd have all said they would let it ride another (!!) week. They want GM or Elissa out.

Mainly they hope they don't have to be the one to nominate them.

McManda is so hated I would think getting them out would garner a lot of jury votes.

by Anonymousreply 20508/29/2013

What could Julie say about the horrible behavior other than, "You people are horrible" which she is not going to do. There's nothing to gain in any way from her mentioning it.

Also, you can't shame the shameless. If accused of being awful, they'll blame editing or lash out at "haters," etc.

by Anonymousreply 20608/29/2013

r205 - all of them are scared to death of Amanda because she is mean and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 20708/29/2013

Just 10 hours folks and the nazi bitch will be evicted!

by Anonymousreply 20808/29/2013

I seriously think Amanda, Aryn and GM are mentally ill. They need to do psychiatric evaluations on all of the contestants. IT should be mandatory.

by Anonymousreply 20908/29/2013

3 grown MEN scared of a tranny? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 21008/29/2013

r205, if that's really the case, then I hope GM wins HOH. That creepy couple needs to be brought down.

by Anonymousreply 21108/29/2013

Don't get your hopes up for any kind of fireworks on tonight's show. All the crap will go down off-camera after finale night. You will be witness to none of it.

by Anonymousreply 21208/29/2013

What must that house smell like?

by Anonymousreply 21308/29/2013

How is the porn iguana Courtney Stodden doing in the BB UK House? I heard she got booed.

by Anonymousreply 21408/29/2013

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: ‘Gold digger’ Courtney Stodden slams hubby Doug Hutchison’s waning libido

by Anonymousreply 21508/29/2013

[quote]OMG. These people go from bad to worse. Completelt clueless. And since when are Judd and Aryan a couple? He dumped Jessie already?

Yes, Judd dumped Jesse for Aaryn...they are officially a couple.

by Anonymousreply 21608/29/2013

R215 the best part of that article are the comments. Apparently Courtney did a photo shoot for a magazine called Girls and Corpses! This is not a joke. Yep, our baby is all grown up and on her way!

by Anonymousreply 21708/29/2013

[quote]What must that house smell like?

It's bad, like ass smells (McCrae). I think Elissa doesn't care if she gets out sooner, because of the bad smell of the house.

by Anonymousreply 21808/29/2013

R217: Uh, that's a real magazine?? God help us all.

by Anonymousreply 21908/29/2013

Who's going home?

by Anonymousreply 22008/29/2013

Does anyone know a place online that will stream the show tonight since the East Coast is at 2:07 AM?

by Anonymousreply 22108/29/2013

Looks like Aryan is going home unless there is a big shift today.

by Anonymousreply 22208/29/2013

Well then the eviction will be taped.

by Anonymousreply 22308/29/2013

Please let Aaryn go home. As for Helen it was so Good to not have to listen to her big mouth last night! Geez, what a relief. Kinda ironic a racist sent her home and that helen ignored the racism and even tried to team with a racist. That's what helen get's for trying to become friends with a known racist. I guess in Helen's little sheltered world she can go back kissing ass to other racist GOP members. Waste of a brain she has...

by Anonymousreply 22408/29/2013

In the NYC area, TV 55/10 will be broadcasting the live show. Check your local listings to see if you company carries that station.

by Anonymousreply 22508/29/2013

Wednesday primetime saw Big Brother (2.07) dip 9% from its August 21 show. Matching Fox’s 8 PM MasterChef in the demo, the veteran CBS reality series was No. 1 in viewers in the time slot with 6.26 million.

(These overnights don't count the DVR + one or + three so the actual number of viewers is higher.)

by Anonymousreply 22608/29/2013

so how come amanda couldn't be the replacement nominee?

once she used her veto on mcdoushe couldn't she have been put up immediately?

by Anonymousreply 22708/29/2013

[quote]They need to do psychiatric evaluations on all of the contestants. IT should be mandatory.

They do. Failing the test is what qualifies you for getting IN the house.

And people, quit looking to Julie to address bigotry with the evicted house guest. She can't taint the jury.

by Anonymousreply 22808/29/2013

Tee-hee, r228 said "taint."

by Anonymousreply 22908/29/2013

Amanda rocks, she is going to win it all!

by Anonymousreply 23008/29/2013

Amanda has absolutley no shame and she is a disgusting pig. She has said many racist and homophobic things since she entered the house. She has sex, including oral and anal intercourse, in the house with a disgusting man who elects not to shower or to brush his teeth for weeks on end, all while cameras are rolling and hundreds of thousands of people are watching online. She is told to clean up her pig pen of a sex den/bed, which is enrusted with semen and shit marks (that's a guess) and to remove used condoms full of cum from the floor. And finally, to top it all off, last night she BLEACHED her BUTTHOLE in front of these same cameras. You can't make this stuff up. What a vile and obnoxious human being.

by Anonymousreply 23108/29/2013

Is that the description from the CBS website, r231? if not, it ought to be.

by Anonymousreply 23208/29/2013

[quote]Amanda rocks, she is going to win it all!

Amanda's my favorite too. She's the only one who's entertaining, and she is running that house. She's a fun bitch. Who else is there to root for? Boring-as-fuck Elissa or Spencer the weirdo? Please!

by Anonymousreply 23308/29/2013

so how come amanda couldn't be the replacement nominee?

once she used her veto on mcdoushe couldn't she have been put up immediately?

by Anonymousreply 23408/29/2013

The person who wins POV can not be nominated for eviction!

by Anonymousreply 23508/29/2013

The winner of POV can't be nominated.

by Anonymousreply 23608/29/2013

No, R234. POV gave her protection, too. If McLice had won, and taken himself off, Amanda could have been put up then.

by Anonymousreply 23708/29/2013

r234, that used to be the case, but I believe it was all changed with the introduction of the Diamond Power of Veto in which the person winning it cannot be put up as a replacement nominee. It was introduced after one of the biggest blunders in BB history when Marcellus used the POV to save his friend Amy (cheeselover) and was immediately put on the block and evicted.

by Anonymousreply 23808/29/2013

thanks to all who answered. bed dumb ass alyssa now wishes she put up mandy and mcdoushy then.

by Anonymousreply 23908/29/2013

no last minute campaigning or fighting...Aaryn is resigned and accepting of her fate.

Ginamarie needs to win HOH. Not sure if it's legit or Judd was bullshitting, but in the storage room he made a 1 week deal with Amanda that they won't nominate each other. Most pathetic, pansy ass group of men in a single cast ever?

by Anonymousreply 24008/29/2013

Earlier when Aaryn/Andy were talking: Aaryn: "What's the Emancipation Proclamation?" Andy: "Oh, you wouldn't like it."

by Anonymousreply 24108/29/2013

Aaryn said something about saying her eviction speech will be her "emancipation proclamation". If she's not joking and actually goes through with it, she will get the most hate ever, given how racist she is.

Last night she and Ginamarie were making fun of Asians again! They were talking about how "Asians always do nails" and Aaryn started imitating the stereotypical Asian immigrant voice.

Today 2 gems: Amanda thinks she hasn't done anything too embarrassing on the live feeds and Ginamarie feels "at least I'll leave this game knowing I'm a good person".

by Anonymousreply 24208/29/2013

poor nick

i hope he enters witness protection soon

by Anonymousreply 24308/29/2013

i wonder if a mom of asiands and blacks will beat up aryan nation once she is out of the house

by Anonymousreply 24408/29/2013

since when are asians a minority? helen kept saying that.

i'm like bitch there are 2 billion of you asians. you are NOT a minority.

by Anonymousreply 24508/29/2013

Well if all goes to script tonight, Amanda will win HOH moving her closer to the finals and the win.

by Anonymousreply 24608/29/2013

Helen probably advised the Romney campaign to use the 47% comment. "Dude, it's what people want to hear! Now go out there and be your awesome self!"

by Anonymousreply 24708/29/2013

I'm bracing myself for a McRanda win tonight. My bet is that it will be along the lines of a Before/After step up/down competition with no need for a tie-breaker. It was nice to see that those filthy pigs were denied access to take over the HOH room whenever they felt like it. I'd like that to happen again this week.

Oh, and my least favorite part of the show.. all the obligatory hugging. What is up with that? It drives me insane.

by Anonymousreply 24808/29/2013

2 hours and 1 bigoted bitch will be GONE! can't wait. I agree with others here's inevitable that McCranda will win HOH. Elissa and Ginamarie will be nominated with Spencer as replacement.

The men left are so IS time to make waves in the game. There's really no point in leaving McCranda in the game if neither wins HOH tonight.

by Anonymousreply 24908/29/2013

Another week with those two dirty pigs in power will be nauseating. It's time for one of them to go.

by Anonymousreply 25008/29/2013

It's planned that MAN-duh wins HOH, according to the scripts. I won't tune in, after she wins HOH, because I don't see the point in a show being rigged.

by Anonymousreply 25108/29/2013

I am pulling for GM to win HOH. Spencer and Andy have said they'd let McManda rule another week.

Judd has talked out of both sides of his mouth. Saying he'd get rid of them when he talks to GM/Elissa yet saying the opposite when he talks with the guys.

GM said she will definitely put them up.If that happens I expect all hell to break loose because one will definitely go home.

by Anonymousreply 25208/29/2013

[quote]Amanda's my favorite too. She's the only one who's entertaining, and she is running that house. She's a fun bitch. Who else is there to root for? Boring-as-fuck Elissa or Spencer the weirdo? Please!

In what world is she a fun bitch? She should have been arrested already.

by Anonymousreply 25308/29/2013

I agree R248. What is worse are the proclomations of love for each other. So bullshit, it must be Stockholm syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 25408/29/2013

The odd thing is McCrae will sometimes point out how racist, nasty, and mean she is YET he still stays with her. Somebody will have to slap him out of it when he gets home. (I bet he realizes his mistake as soon as he is around other people again.)

by Anonymousreply 25508/29/2013

If one of McCranda wins have they agreed to split the money?

by Anonymousreply 25608/29/2013

Yes, r256.

by Anonymousreply 25708/29/2013

Amanda and McCrea sitting on the couch smoking. McCrea sitting like a woman, Amanda sitting like a man.

by Anonymousreply 25808/29/2013

My bet is that if McCray wins he would split the money

If Amanda wins she would have some nasty, over the top break up with him, blame him for something and justify why the money should not be split

by Anonymousreply 25908/29/2013

Is there a rule against splitting? Isn't there a rule about that on Survivor?

by Anonymousreply 26008/29/2013

[quote][R234], that used to be the case, but I believe it was all changed with the introduction of the Diamond Power of Veto in which the person winning it cannot be put up as a replacement nominee. It was introduced after one of the biggest blunders in BB history when Marcellus used the POV to save his friend Amy (cheeselover) and was immediately put on the block and evicted.

I don't think this was the case. I think Marcellus and his best friend in the house were on the block together. Marcellus won the power of veto but stupidly used it to remove his friend from the block instead of himself feeling that he was well liked enough to remain in the house. He was voted out elimination night.

by Anonymousreply 26108/29/2013

I sick of hearing the people on the block give "shout outs" (I hate that word) in their final pleas. Julie used to tell them to knock it off and limit their time, but this year she's indulging them to talk endlessly to folks back home.

by Anonymousreply 26208/29/2013

Bye Aryan.

by Anonymousreply 26308/29/2013

Did anyone fully watch the first season of Big Brother? Wasn't there like a hot amputee and some sexy crazy dude they had to remove because he threatened someone with a knife.

by Anonymousreply 26408/29/2013

R264 Is your Google not working?

by Anonymousreply 26508/29/2013

Wow - I didn't think Julie would call Aryn out on what she said.

by Anonymousreply 26608/29/2013

OH THIS IS GOOD!!! Julie is reading back Aaryn's racist comments. The audience is laughing at her claims that "she doesn't remember and didn't mean it".

by Anonymousreply 26708/29/2013

OMFG Aaryn has NO idea how much shit she is in! She looks ready to cry. After Julie read those statements (just the less harsh ones btw!) Aaryn goes "I'm from Texas, I'm a southerner, sometimes we joke but we don't mean any harm". She looked SO embarrassed. Once Aaryn gets into jury house I expect her to end up talking to Candice and

by Anonymousreply 26808/29/2013

Wow, Julie finally spoke up. Trouble is the racist is never going to really understand.

The studio audience tonight? The bomb!!!

by Anonymousreply 26908/29/2013

That was worth the wait. I thought we'd have to wait until September before Julie confronts Aryan.

LOVED the audience's reaction as well. Aryan looked like she was close to tears.

by Anonymousreply 27008/29/2013

Aaryn is very lucky that CBS/Julie only read the less harsh statements...there were so many worse ones she said. I bet backstage now Aaryn is going to try and not go to jury. She knows now shit has hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 27108/29/2013

I didn't think they should have clapped at all.

by Anonymousreply 27208/29/2013

Anyone notice Sara Gilbert in the front row? lol

I wish there was a camera backstage. I bet Aaryn is bawling and freaking out. Seriously it wouldn't shock me if she didn't go to jury. she knows people hate her now. It's pathetic she doesn't understand that she's a racist and kind of homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 27308/29/2013

I actually felt nauseous as Aaryn walked out. Kudos to Julie for how she handled that. It had to be difficult. On finale night though the bigots need to be presented with clips as evidence. Aaryn trying to backpedal was as expected.

by Anonymousreply 27408/29/2013

Ginamarie and Andy are in front so far in the HOH comp. It looks like Ginamarie will win this if she keeps up her pace. Her small fingers are coming in handy. I can't believe I'm cheering on this vile woman but she's our best hope at nominating McCranda.

by Anonymousreply 27508/29/2013

Sara Gilbert? Really?

by Anonymousreply 27608/29/2013

Jury house will be great for Aaryn. All the rice she can eat and a darkie to mow her lawn.

by Anonymousreply 27708/29/2013

That was pretty awesome. Kudos to Chenbot for calling out the bitch. Can you say awkward? Amanda got a horrid edit, too although it was all truth. Liked that Dan dude too who basically said Amanda seems evil at her core. All kinds of awesomeness!

by Anonymousreply 27808/29/2013

Yes, you could see the wheels spinning in aryans head. All the things she has said. Oh, I think the video evidence will come out at the finale. This was just a tease( one awful comment she made about Candace, Helen, and Andy). She really has to be comfronted and own up to it. Chinbot was nice enough not to tell her about her job.

by Anonymousreply 27908/29/2013

Was that Matthew Morrison in the audience?

by Anonymousreply 28008/29/2013

Who will actually put up Manduh and McCreep? They all talk, but none of them follow through.

by Anonymousreply 28108/29/2013

Tonight was a great show, glad the bitches are being called out.

by Anonymousreply 28208/29/2013

Bye, bye, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 28308/29/2013

R276 yup Sara is Julie's The Talk co-host and also a huge fan of Big Brother.

R278 I'd like to see Ginamarie, Amanda and Spencer called out as well. My only issue is Amanda is very much like Dick, and Dick never really had to answer for his pathetic and atrocious behavior. In fact, a lot of fans love him which disgusts me.

Twitter is BLOWING up. I'd say 80% are thrilled about Aaryn getting confronted while 20% think CBS and Chen are mean lmao.

Best comment from Aaryn was her saying she's "great friends" with Candice as she tried to explain herself.

by Anonymousreply 28408/29/2013

I was ready to give up on this show. But tonight made up for a lot.

by Anonymousreply 28508/29/2013

GM would nominate the bitch, she is not afraid of her or confrontations. You have to give props to Elissa for putting up with Amanda's bullying in a classy way.

Amanda will see karma soon.

by Anonymousreply 28608/29/2013

I don't think Julie smiled once during that whole interview.

by Anonymousreply 28708/29/2013

Oh goodness, I hope that warrior Andy wins HOH and makes a big power move by putting Judd and Spencer up for eviction!

by Anonymousreply 28808/29/2013

Another double eviction coming up!

by Anonymousreply 28908/29/2013

Now on top of everything else arayan has the state of Texas mad at her.

Loved elissas goodbye speech. I have nothing to say to you. Kept it classy. She could have given her an earful.

by Anonymousreply 29008/29/2013

Watching the Showmance feature was cringe inducing, but McCrae and Man-duh have to be the sloppiest and nastiest couple on BB evah!

You can almost smell the stank.

by Anonymousreply 29108/29/2013

It's cool but don't think for a second this racist confrontation is at all altruistic. It's a great way for CBS to save face AND build ratings, for this and "The Talk". Watch, you know it'll be a Hot Topic soon and they can all poo poo it like they're above it all.

by Anonymousreply 29208/29/2013

R288 no he's in a new alliance with them. He would likely put up Ginamarie and Elissa.

R290 lol I love how the last 2 days Elissa went out of her way to be nice to Aaryn but revealed in the goodbye message her disdain for her. I can't believe how much I'm loving Elissa compared to her horrible sister.

by Anonymousreply 29308/29/2013

Who's HOH?

by Anonymousreply 29408/29/2013

Next week double eviction!

BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak 34m

Next Thursday will be another live double eviction! #BB15

by Anonymousreply 29508/29/2013

Gm won hoh.

by Anonymousreply 29608/29/2013

Now watch. She'll put up McCrea and Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 29708/29/2013

R294 we won't know until later tonight. They have to do that tricky finger challenge where they move a ball (or in this case an egg) through a fence-like structure and hop to transport the egg to their basket. First player to get to 12 eggs wins. At the time the show went off the air, Ginamarie and Andy both had 2 eggs with Ginamarie close to getting her third. The others all had just 1 egg completed. If Ginamarie keeps up her pace she'll win easily. It all depends on if she starts messing up or getting tired.

by Anonymousreply 29808/29/2013

Big move from GM or the usual Spencer/Judd?

by Anonymousreply 29908/29/2013

Amanda seems to think GM is going to nominate Elissa as revenge for evicting Aaryn. Amanda is going to be very surprised when the nominations are made on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 30008/29/2013

Elissa put up my girl Aaryn. She deserves to go for that. I'm loyal to Aaryn except when I helped vote her ass out.

I hope she puts up McRanda. Please GM, please.

by Anonymousreply 30108/29/2013

GM wins HOH

by Anonymousreply 30208/29/2013

Aaryn backpedaled, but she was a deer in the headlights. The direct "quotes" not open to interpretation were good ones. She will not leave the jury house, there is too much reactive nonsense out here. She will start to rehabilitate her image, once she knows how she is perceived. Julie gave her a not so subtle heads up. Will it be sincere? It could happen.

Even Ginamarie will not be held up the way that Aaryn will be. GM is an insane hothead with a wild mouth, who says anything when she imagines she is being slighted. She is crazy and foul but not a real racist or homophobe. She is ignorant. My opinion.

Aaryn is a true southern racist and is in trouble.

Amanda was questioned about her harassment of Elissa tonight by Julie. CBS is taking it's time and the audience for Aaryn was a real one. They are building up to calling them out, but not everything can be dissected the way it is here, ya know?

Aaryn said that she and Candice are friends? She was one nervous chick. People do forget some of what they say. Julie left her with the parting words that when you view all the footage, you may have somethings to think about. Yup. Aaryn is scrambling, but I think there is something sensitive in her eyes. She may get some of it.

Amanda is a different story. I think with a double elimination, she is gone. Yay. That chick bad is disgusting but will succeed in life. Her kind of personality always prevails, at least until middle age. You can see her child's bullying face in her adult countenance lots of times. It is fascinating. The insecure girl who developed the most aggressive personality to deal with real and perceived threats. Plus she is petulant and spoiled and smart. She doesn't care about what others think and is convinced that she is always right. As in this game she intimidates people, including the men in her life. I hate her, but I know people like her and they do fine. She is wasting herself on real estate, she should be a TV executive.

I think Aaryn's mind can be more awakened than Amandas. She is a flat out racist and may at least want to change and apologize.

People like Amanda consume the earth. She will survive. She won't apologize.

Elissa is just a good person. Simple as that. They are not so hard to come by, but she stands out in this bunch. She actually has some integrity and is psychologically strong. She would never join in with McCranda, no matter the circumstance.

Looks more like Spencer or Mcrae or Andy(puke) for the win. If Elissa can win POV competitions she is the winner.

by Anonymousreply 30308/29/2013

I would gain some respect for GM if she but up aMANda and McNasty.

by Anonymousreply 30408/29/2013

lmao Amanda is already trying to turn Ginamarie against Elissa. Even Aaryn told Ginamarie to work with Elissa and Judd. It will be quite surprising if Ginamarie falls victim to McCranda's influence. McCranda should be on the block.

by Anonymousreply 30508/29/2013

That showmance segment made me laugh when Jordan pressured Jeff to start a family with her. Jordan, dearie, you will need to use a sperm donor if you want to become pregnant as there is no way Jeff is going to insert his penis into your vagina.

by Anonymousreply 30608/29/2013

The exterminators are talking in storage room and so far Ginamarie says she's putting up McCranda. Andy has turned on McCranda! Saying how annoying they are. I hope, for entertainment that Amanda tries to bully Ginamarie after nominations tomorrow. That would make for amazing viewing, seeing those 2 bigots going at it.

by Anonymousreply 30708/29/2013

GM will not take aMANda's shit! Oh God I hope Nick comes out the closet to GM during the finale.

by Anonymousreply 30808/29/2013

GM is going to put up McCranda!!

by Anonymousreply 30908/29/2013

Even if McC or Amanda had won hoh, they have no allies left in the house. Their demise is just a matter of time now.

by Anonymousreply 31008/29/2013

the only annoying thing is that since next thursday is double eviction, if Amanda is evicted they probably won't have time to grill her like they did to Aaryn tonight.

by Anonymousreply 31108/29/2013

"Amanda, I nominated your azz and Mcrae's there. Yiz two are fuckin' cock-er-roachiz en I hope your tits en his balls fall off in the veto comp. Good luck to yiz, ya fuckin' filthy pigs. Now go clean up yah rooms; Hazel don't work here."

by Anonymousreply 31208/29/2013

[quote]Oh God I hope Nick comes out the closet to GM during the finale.

Oh, please! Let that happen!!!!

by Anonymousreply 31308/29/2013

Did anybody catch the gay couple in the audience?

by Anonymousreply 31408/29/2013

R314 no what time were they shown? can you describe them?

Amanda PISSED that Julie asked her about taunting Elissa. In Amanda's mind, Elissa is the bully/evil one and she is standing up to her. lmao. This bitch is nuts. Amanda doesn't understand why they're portraying her as the bully and Elissa as the victim.

by Anonymousreply 31508/29/2013

[quote]Amanda will leave during the live show on Thursday per an arrangement with BB and CBS. Lawyers and a settlement. If she is rude to anyone before then, she loses her moment to apologize. This could be BS but it seems to have some credibilty.'d that work out for you?

by Anonymousreply 31608/29/2013

Even Aryan told GM to nominate McManduh, so if she doesn't, it will be an obvious production intervention.

by Anonymousreply 31708/29/2013

We are headed toward another Amanda meltdown. Just the sight of Ginamarie speaking to Elissa is making her angry. I can't wait for the nominations to come out tomorrow. Amanda is going to explode and I hope we see an epic Amanda vs. Ginamarie scream fest.

by Anonymousreply 31808/29/2013

Manduh will also go apeshit on Andy.

I really would like to know why this bitch thinks she is so fucking untouchable, as if NO ONE should ever even consider nominating her or McCrap.

by Anonymousreply 31908/29/2013

Judd and Spencer did the worst in the HOH competition and must wear chicken suits for the next 48 hours.

It's kinda funny how clueless yet paranoid Amanda is. If we thought she got a bad edit this past week, she'll be screaming one minute then crying hysterically the next after nominations. The next 24 hours can't happen soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 32008/29/2013

GM should tell Amanda that she is putting up Elissa and Judd and then surprise her and McCrae when they are nominated. Amanda's head will explode.

by Anonymousreply 32108/29/2013

R321 I was thinking the same thing. Just lie to Amanda and then surprise her at nominations.

Elissa has the right idea. Just lock the fucking HOH door.

by Anonymousreply 32208/29/2013

Will Aaryn be sent to apologize to the Oprah?

by Anonymousreply 32308/29/2013

My favorite line tonight was when Amanda was trying to turn the house against Elissa. Amanda said to Spencer- "She said you're disgusting" Spencer replied - "Well, I am disgusting"

LMAO At least he's honest.

by Anonymousreply 32408/30/2013

GM needs to tell Amanda she's safe or she will not get a moments peace until nominations.

Amanda is STILL fucking clueless. Amanda is saying Doesn't she realize what a bad decision it is to put us up?

WTF? No it is the smartest decison and should have been done weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 32508/30/2013

Great show tonight. I give Julie credit. She kept pressing even after Aaryn tried to play dumb/emotional. We gotcha, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32608/30/2013

I felt sooo bad for Aryan I gotta say. Yes she is a racist idiot but damn... Poor girl

by Anonymousreply 32708/30/2013

anyone find tonight's episode on What time zone are you in?

by Anonymousreply 32808/30/2013

I try to feel sorry, but I just keep picturing Aaryn taunting Candice saying "Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?" In that disgusting black accent. Aaryn deserves what's coming to her!

by Anonymousreply 32908/30/2013

Just imagine how bad DeManda's father must be freaking out right now after having watched Julie grill Aaryn the way she did. Not to mention that they focused on DeManda's bullying ways.

by Anonymousreply 33008/30/2013

I think that Aaryn deserves a chance to know better and do better. She is not a stupid young woman. I do not defend her in any way, I just have a feeling about her. She will be called out for all of her hate, whether Julie does it or not. A teachable moment. Sorry.

She said "this is just the way we all are in Texas," but she is not in Texas anymore Toto. And they are not all that way and she was making excuses. She may not be able to change her ingrained racism, but she might change her language and outlook. It's a start.

by Anonymousreply 33108/30/2013

Reading Jokers-

Amanda's breakdown has comenced. McRae is trying to get Amanda under control but she is irate over the question Julie asked her. She's screaming and crying.

She is pissed that she's being portrayed as a bully when she is not. Elissa is the bully not her.

Jokers seem to think tonight will really elicit some fireworks in the house.

by Anonymousreply 33208/30/2013

Anybody know what time they do nominations on Friday ?

I want to not miss the fall out.

by Anonymousreply 33308/30/2013

Amanda wants McRae to cum in Elissa's sheets tomorrow

Amanda thinks CBS has manipulated things to where she has a bad edit while the evil cunt has gotten a good edit.

She doesn't know how that's possible because Elissa has tormented everyone since week one.

McRae assures her if that's the case then she will be able to correct people's opinion once she's out and can give interviews.

They are in for a HUGE blindside.

by Anonymousreply 33408/30/2013

Manduh is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 33508/30/2013

R303, I think you are spot on. Except unfortunately for Aryan, I think she play victim. It was brought to her attention in the house and she just made excuses. She is an entitled little bitch and her apologies were just to save face.

by Anonymousreply 33608/30/2013

[quote]My favorite line tonight was when Amanda was trying to turn the house against Elissa. Amanda said to Spencer- "She said you're disgusting" Spencer replied - "Well, I am disgusting"

LOL, that was my favorite line too. I actually kind of like Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 33708/30/2013

It made me like him a lot more too. Very funny Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 33808/30/2013

That scene last night when A-man-duh called Spencer over like she was the godfather was cringe-worthy. Calling everyone out like she runs the place.

by Anonymousreply 33908/30/2013

[quote]Amanda PISSED that Julie asked her about taunting Elissa

Amanda appears to be under the impression that any bad behavior on her part will never be shown on the CBS show or shown on the feeds. It makes me wonder if she's ever actually watched the show before she was recruited.

by Anonymousreply 34008/30/2013

So pissed I am going into a 4 day BB blackout! Reading the Joker feeds Amanda and McCrae think Elissa is the bully of the house. That is hilarious! Talk about delusional! They're calling her a stuck up cunt. Real nice.

They have no idea they are going up. Total epic meltdown coming!

Now, what the hell is up with Elissa's clumpy mascara? That one eye?? She is another one who needs some daytime makeup.

by Anonymousreply 34108/30/2013

Is it certain they are going up?

by Anonymousreply 34208/30/2013

She was recruited? from where? why?

by Anonymousreply 34308/30/2013

Secret comp? Sounds like excuse to cut feeds to hide fallout and save for broadcast. Been done before.

by Anonymousreply 34408/30/2013

A secret comp ? What gives you that idea or that feeds will be cut ?

by Anonymousreply 34508/30/2013

I can't wait for tonight after nominations. People, if you can, watch or record Big Brother After Dark. If Amanda doesn't go absolutely berserk I'll be shocked.

I'm so glad Julie publicly called out Aaryn but I have a bad feeling Amanda and Ginamarie will not be called out. Both of them were just as horrible with the things that came out of their mouths but Aaryn was more shocking to the press and fans because she's "pretty blonde girl". Especially if Amanda and/or Ginamarie are evicted this coming thursday on double eviction night, CBS can use the excuse that there's not enough time to question them in the same manner as they did with Aaryn. I think all 3 should get the same treatment, and then it should be brought up again on finale night.

by Anonymousreply 34608/30/2013

Julie was measured and deliberate and hit all the points we've been discussing here.

Well done, for a change.

by Anonymousreply 34708/30/2013

[quote]She was recruited? from where? why?

Just speculation. Lots of the BB houseguests over the years didn't actually apply through their own initiative but were scouted by the casting agents. (That's how they've managed to have houseguests in the same season with some connection to each other: secret brother/sister, estranged father/daughter, bitter exes etc.)

by Anonymousreply 34808/30/2013

Sorry R345 meant special comp Julie mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 34908/30/2013

What pisses me out is, Amanda thinks she's so innocent and Elissa is the bully. I really can't stand the sight of Amanda at this point.

by Anonymousreply 35008/30/2013

Love that Aaryn got booed when she walked out and Julie called her out on her shit.

by Anonymousreply 35108/30/2013

The audience actually laughed at her, when Aaryn was trying to explain her racism. The audience just didnt buy it.

I hope Amanda gets the same nasty treatment.

by Anonymousreply 35208/30/2013

Fuck you, cunt at R352. I will be accorded a hero's welcome. They will throw flowers at me, and their shouts of praise will echo through eternity. Suck my recently bleached asshole.

by Anonymousreply 35308/30/2013

I'd love it if GinaMarie got Pandora's box and it had her locked in a room where she is forced to watch a tape of Ian (BB14) rocking in a squeaky hammock for hours while Nick returns for a tequila party downstairs with the other houseguests.

by Anonymousreply 35408/30/2013

Two things from Jokers:

McCrea and Amanda were going off on Elissa, with McCrea gleefully saying that he should have came on Elissa's sheets when they were having sex on in the HOH room. He wanted her skin to break out from it. Just appalled by that pig.

Also, he told Amanda that CBS is editing Amanda as the bad guy of the house. He tells her not to worry. Once she's out of the house, she will be able to prove herself as a good person, 'without the edit'.

Finally, Amanda's new hate on Elissa is that fact that she "picked on a 22 year old all season" (Aryan) Never mind the fact that Amanda the psycho has been bullying EVERYONE in the house.

Last night was a piece of cake in comparison to Amanda being voted out (hopefully) next week. Elissa's final goodbye should be perfection and Julie's exit interview should be classic.

by Anonymousreply 35508/30/2013

Ladies and Gentlemen, behold, we give you the Filthiest People Alive!

From last night's Jokers Updates:

[quote]3:45 AM - McCrae wants to tell Elissa, "When we fucked and came on your bed, we were hoping it would make your skin break out but too bad it didn't."

[quote]Amanda: "I want you to cum on her bed."

by Anonymousreply 35608/30/2013

i hope mcdoush does marry mandy girl.

she is going to keep his balls in her purse forever. that idiot won't be able to take a shit without her telling him its okay.

mandy has serial killer eyes.

probably could stalk mcdoush if he dumps her.

mandy is crazy.

her parents must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 35708/30/2013

@ R 358

go to hell you stupid troll

by Anonymousreply 35908/30/2013

When McNastyDirtyFuck is tossed, the audience should throw used condoms and shit stained underwear at him. At AmandaDirtyNastyHo too.

by Anonymousreply 36008/30/2013

Their parents must be so embarrassed or maybe not. Maybe they are the way they are due to horrible parenting.

by Anonymousreply 36108/30/2013

You know McCreep will go first , then they will let Manduh get the next HOH.

by Anonymousreply 36208/30/2013

Last night’s live one-hour Big Brother (2.6/8) elimination episode saw an appearance from Season 10 winner Dan Gheesling and addressed some of the racial slurs that had stained this season.

It also saw the veteran reality series rise 24% from its Thursday season low of August 22. Big Brother was not only the highest-rated show of the night but, with 8.36 million viewers, it also was the most watched.

by Anonymousreply 36308/30/2013

Hey yall, I'm southern and we say things down that people take as racist but really isn't racist even though it sounds like... It was a miss understanding, and sorry if I offended anyone but I uh don't remember saying those things, I love Andy the queer and Candice the oreo one... but I ain't racist we just southern folks just talk like that. It's because i'm from the south that people take things the um, wrong way. I don't, didn't mean to offended anyone, it's just i'm from Texas and we joke and kid and stuff and it's not my fault. I love everyone...

by Anonymousreply 36408/30/2013

When is the nomination ceremony? Has Amanda been acting up yet?

by Anonymousreply 36508/30/2013

I'm Southern and if they can't take a joke *makes fart noise*

by Anonymousreply 36608/30/2013

Amanda is going to win it all and deservedly so.

by Anonymousreply 36708/30/2013

please vagina marie nominate mandy and mcrae?

what the hell is mcrae's real name? i bet its kevin mcrae.

by Anonymousreply 36808/30/2013

People allow Amanda top get under their skins too much... smarter people would ignore her but no one in this house was ever smart...

by Anonymousreply 36908/30/2013

I gasped when Amanda said "now people know not to push my buttons."

Wow. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 37008/30/2013

R355 especially because it was Aaryn who started with Elissa the first week. When Elissa's worst-kept secret ever about being Rachel's sister was "uncovered", Aaryn proclaimed she was angry that Elissa would lie about it and instantly targeted her. Then Elissa watched as Aaryn treated her friend Candice horribly. Aaryn deserved everything Elissa has ever said to her. Amanda is so delusional.

by Anonymousreply 37208/30/2013

btw the house guests just had a luxury comp...Spencer won R10,000

by Anonymousreply 37308/30/2013

BB gave GM a photo of Nick in her HOH basket --what the heck?! Are they just priming for a finale filled with restraining orders?! Just when BBAD was going off the air last night, Elissa said to a filled HOH room, "Andy, remember when I walked in on you and Nick? I'm not kidding, Gina Marie...." GM better not put up Elissa now, because she dared to imply that GM's man is gay. I want to see Amanda's head explode. GM won't take no shit --she's a honey badger!

by Anonymousreply 37408/30/2013

No one in her life has said no to Amanda. Her enabling parents have created a living, breathing gorgon. It would be television gold to see her carbonize her filthy, ball-less boyfriend live. She is a piece of feces, but he is worse for following her.

by Anonymousreply 37508/30/2013

Well, Elissa suspected Nick was gay from day 1. Elissa has gaydar, and knows her gays.

by Anonymousreply 37608/30/2013

McCrae is his first name.

by Anonymousreply 37708/30/2013

In that episode back in early July Amanda's father appeared to be quite the wimp,double-teamed pussy-whipped by a pair of entitled cunts. Elissa's mother came off as an insufferable snob.

Let's face it-Amanda is a Jewish-American Princess gone psycho because she didn't get her way.

by Anonymousreply 37808/30/2013

what his idiot parents actually named him mcrae last name??? wth?

nick didn't want a showmance with jessie or gm so maybe he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 37908/30/2013

amanda's tramp stamp is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 38008/30/2013

[quote]It also saw the veteran reality series rise 24% from its Thursday season low of August 22. Big Brother was not only the highest-rated show of the night but, with 8.36 million viewers, it also was the most watched.

Amazing considering the show was on at 2 a.m.

by Anonymousreply 38108/30/2013

Jkers says the nomination ceremony is usually between 5-6pm Pacific time.

Have popcorn ready

by Anonymousreply 38208/30/2013

I hope the POV task is not physical.

GM already had a sore back and then today she fell down the HOH stairs.

She's banged up pretty bad. I need people to win POV who will not change her noms of McManda

by Anonymousreply 38308/30/2013

Amanda's tramp stamp is of the comedy/tragedy masks. Further evidence that she's an actress first, real estate agent second.

"McCrae Olson" reminds me of something Joy Behar said to Anderson Cooper when she was being interviewed by him: "Anderson Cooper?!? What a stupid name! Only a WASP would give their kid two last names. You don't see any Mandelbaum Goldsteins walking around..."

by Anonymousreply 38408/30/2013

haha mcrae olson is such a retarded name.

ya know i think anderson cooper is a cool name.

his bro though was named carter cooper which is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 38508/30/2013

Okay, I've been neglecting my duties.

Any questions for someone behind the scenes of the show?

Ask away!!!!

by Anonymousreply 38608/30/2013

Was the show pre-taped again? Did Aaryn have a nervous breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 38708/30/2013

Why did we not see the picture wall and houseguests? Did they hear the boos? Were the asking questions about that?

by Anonymousreply 38808/30/2013

I really want to know how life is going in the jury house for Aaryn lol. She must have come in there crying and upset. When they ask her what's wrong, she'll say "Julie Chen called me a racist!" Then Helen will say "oh no you're not. People are too sensitive. Your comments didn't offend me". Candice will probably lecture Aaryn but then when Aaryn starts crying and playing victim, they'll hug it out and all will peaceful. When Amanda comes, Jessie will start a war which they better damn show lol

by Anonymousreply 39008/30/2013

The hell happened to this thread? How dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 39108/30/2013

So, Andy tattled to Amanda that she might go up? That is dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 39208/30/2013

Helen will probably say "Turn that frown upside down, girlfriend!" And Aaryn will reply "Go make me some Kung Pao Chicken, bitch."

by Anonymousreply 39308/30/2013

R392- I despise elf on a shelf, cannot stand him!

by Anonymousreply 39508/30/2013

Again, Andy spills the beans to Amanda. I wish he had been voted out along with Aaryn.

by Anonymousreply 39608/30/2013

I'm curious if Andy will pretend he knew nothing of the house's plan to nominate McCranda, or if he'll finally publicly break away from his queen. Amanda will be furious if she finds out Andy is in on the plan.

Andy and Ginamarie talking smack about Elissa in the HOH and say she needs to go soon. They're glad Elissa didn't win anything in the luxury competition as her husband is already very rich. Ginamarie said she hasn't forgotten that ELissa as MVP was the one who nominated Nick and he was evicted that week.

I hope neither Amanda nor McCrae win POV, as Elissa could very well be the replacement nom. Amanda could then get in Ginamarie's ear about the Nick thing and possibly flip the house...

nominations soon folks. Brace yourselves for Amanda having a severe meltdown. She and McCrae are confident Elissa is going up, probably with Judd.

by Anonymousreply 39708/30/2013

The feeds are down as GinaMarie is making her nominations. Amanda and McCrae seem almost certain to be her targets. Amanda should explode with anger sometime in the next 30-45 minutes as she does not see this coming at all.

by Anonymousreply 39808/30/2013

While not condoning what Aaryn said, it's criminal that she was pilloried in front of a live audience while Amanda will get off scot free because she's friends with Grodner. Also based on the live feed, it sounds like Aaryn learned her racist behavior from her father. So, to paraphrase Robin Williams character in Good Will Hunting, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault.

by Anonymousreply 39908/30/2013

Aaryn is being shown on Inside Edition!

by Anonymousreply 40008/30/2013

Once you reach 18, unless you are retarded, you should be smart enough to ditch things your family taught you that were bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 40108/30/2013

OMG, what did they say, r400??

by Anonymousreply 40208/30/2013

They just went back over the whole thing and showed Julie confronting her. They showed some of her bikini photos and talked about her getting fired. Apparently the fact that she lied about not saying those things and didn't own up has further enraged people.

by Anonymousreply 40308/30/2013

She's also pissed of Texans and Southerners. Go to any entertainment message board (People, EW, etc...) and many of the posters are Southerners who were annoyed at her 'I'm from Texas. That's what we do' excuse.

by Anonymousreply 40408/30/2013

Nmination ceremony started 1 hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 40508/30/2013

Who got nom?

by Anonymousreply 40608/30/2013

R403 She just doesn't know when to stop digging...she should have owned up to it. I still say she was programmed by her father to be a racist. It's pretty obvious that her name is an anagram for something else.

What's Amanda's excuse, though?

by Anonymousreply 40708/30/2013

…still going on

by Anonymousreply 40808/30/2013

Amanda has been saying that she doesn't care if she leaves, because she has been miserable in the house anyway.

by Anonymousreply 40908/30/2013

Over an hour? Maybe Mandy had a breakdown. And trashed the house?

by Anonymousreply 41008/30/2013

Amanda and McCray nominated

McCranda are laying in bed, she is crying saying it doesn't make sense that they were nominated

by Anonymousreply 41108/30/2013

Amanda needs serious help. Maybe under the new Obama health act she will be able to get free mental care.

by Anonymousreply 41208/30/2013

McxRae and Amanda have been nominated.

Amanda is crying in bed saying it doesn't make any sense

by Anonymousreply 41308/30/2013

Feed is up.

Amanda and McC

Mandy went straight to bed, saying her only hope is Andy winning the veto.

by Anonymousreply 41408/30/2013

Amanda in bed crying. Start the meltdown. Totally blindsided!

by Anonymousreply 41508/30/2013

by Anonymousreply 41608/30/2013

Little does she know Andy has already turned on her. MaCranda made a mistake by getting rid of Aaryn.

by Anonymousreply 41708/30/2013

And the houseguests have to live with Amanda's whining, blubbering, 'why me' 'why us' for six days.

I know it's worth it just to get that psycho out if the house, but this is going to be a rough one for the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 41808/30/2013

I hope the DR can give her some more Xanax to calm her down. Has she already run through all the pills from her last scrip?

by Anonymousreply 41908/30/2013

Amanda in HOH yelling at GinaMarie asking her why did she put them up. Very heated. GinaMarie doing a good job standing her ground, defending her reason to put up a power duo. Lots of yelling. Of course pop-up Andy is right in the middle of the room.

by Anonymousreply 42008/30/2013

Let's hope CBS took away the sharp objects as well as the booze.

by Anonymousreply 42108/30/2013

Amanda is accusing GM of listening to Elissa and reminding her that Elissa was the one who nominated Nick, but GM is not backing down, reminding her that both Amanda and McCrea lied to her face, then voted Nick out anyway.

GM is not afraid of Amanda in the least, which is only pissing Amanda off more.

by Anonymousreply 42208/30/2013

Amanda's "It isn't logical/It doesn't make sense" crap is working my last nerve. GM, of all people, is spelling it out to her why it IS logical for her and McStinky to be nominated.

by Anonymousreply 42308/30/2013

Let's home GM is familiar with Poe's "Trigger Happy Jack", especially the line: "Can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being".

by Anonymousreply 42408/30/2013

Amanda is decided she is done but will force everyone to vote for McCrae in the final two. She really is delusional about her power.

by Anonymousreply 42508/30/2013

GM has been awful all season, but she really can hold her own well against that loud mouth Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 42608/30/2013

by Anonymousreply 42708/30/2013

We just have to HOPE that fucking Amanda doesn't win the POV again. That would be unbearable. She really needs to go.

I'm hoping we see another Amanda vs. Ginamarie fight.

EEW-Amanda asked if 1 night this weeks she and McCrae "can have the HOH room" and Ginamarie agreed. I really don't want CBS to show them doing their goodbye HOH room fuck. That is sickening. Will they even change the sheets? I mean yuck.

by Anonymousreply 42808/30/2013

I would have everyone in the HOH room and say "I never said you could have it all to yourself..."

by Anonymousreply 42908/30/2013

omg the house wants McCrae out...Elissa is the only one gunning for Amanda. Judd hasn't given his opinion but Andy, Spencer and Ginamarie so far want to evict McCrae.

Andy and Spencer talking together: they want Elissa out before Amanda. Andy hates Elissa and Spencer does too

I can't with this cast.

by Anonymousreply 43008/30/2013

I said exactly this several posts up. McCreep will be evicted, then Manduh will get HOH during the double eviction. Typica Gunter. She won't let Manduh go just yet.

by Anonymousreply 43108/30/2013

You can't what?

by Anonymousreply 43208/30/2013

Now bitch McCrae's turn to cry lmao. Amanda really is the man in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 43308/30/2013

[quote]EEW-Amanda asked if 1 night this weeks she and McCrae "can have the HOH room" and Ginamarie agreed.

So she wants the room for privacy as she fucks yet it will be broadcast all over the world online. OK then.

by Anonymousreply 43408/30/2013

Andy is currently sucking up big time to McRanda. Saying he wants Elissa out, etc.. I hope he goes on Double Eviction night.

by Anonymousreply 43508/31/2013

Andy is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 43708/31/2013

Why do they have playing cards? This is new. Of course it's boring watching them play cards.

by Anonymousreply 43808/31/2013

Ladies? Enough with the fake crying. The world is on to you. You look like Casey Anthony--psycho.

Stop with the fake crying, for everyone's sake.

by Anonymousreply 43908/31/2013

Was Andy supposedly a super fan of the BB? Besides Ian, has there ever been a super fan of BB that did well? Remember Ronnie? That dude was pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 44008/31/2013

McCrae was the one they advertised as a super fan.

by Anonymousreply 44108/31/2013

Pasty, ugly, femmy guys with zero muscle wearing tank tops--is that Chicago thing?

by Anonymousreply 44208/31/2013

It's occurred to me that I've never seen McCrea upright, other than on the elimination shows. I don't watch any of the other network episodes, just Thursdays, and whenever I watch BBAD, he's always lying in bed while Amanda is talking.

How can he possibly believe that he deserves to win when he's been nothing but stud service to Amanda?

BTW, as soon as I turned on tonight's episode of BBAD, and saw MC/Amanda in bed with Andy sitting at the edge of it, I knew the brainwashing had begun. There's no doubt that as much as we hate Amanda, and wish her out of the house, I wouldn't be surprised if McCrea is the one out the door. Mainly because the jury hates Amanda's guts. Why wouldn't someone want to have her by their side, whomever it is, when the voting begins?

by Anonymousreply 44408/31/2013

Full circle: GM is comparing herself to Eminem

by Anonymousreply 44508/31/2013

Spencer said tonight "I donate to GLAAD so I can eat at Chik-Fil-A." Heh. Spencer is pretty disgusting but that's funny.

Andy said a half-hour ago to Amanda/McCrae that he'll pretend to be nice to Elissa when what he really wants to do is punch her in the face.

Earlier Spencer tattled to Amanda that Elissa was listening at the door and Amanda flung the door open extra hard thinking Elissa was there but she wasn't. Elissa could have been knocked out by the force of that. Amanda should get at the very least a warning from production for that.

by Anonymousreply 44608/31/2013

SO is Andy pretending for Amanda or GM? He told GM that he no longer likes Amanda after her behavior toward Elissa last week, and he's telling Amanda that he's pretending to be nice to Elissa even though he hates her.

Does he even know whose side he's on?

by Anonymousreply 44708/31/2013

I think he still has residual loyalty to Amanda. He knows McCrae is the target. He must think Amanda has a shot at winning the next HoH. He's such a fucking weasel.

by Anonymousreply 44808/31/2013

Andy said he wants Elissa out next week instead of Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 44908/31/2013

Andy is the Patty Hearst to Amanda's SLA.

He is just under her spell for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 45008/31/2013

what pills does Amanda TAKE?

by Anonymousreply 45108/31/2013

Whatever she's prescribed, she's not taking them.

by Anonymousreply 45208/31/2013

Andy believes to have a primary alliance with Spencer and Judd, with Ginamarie as a secondary alliance. He wants McCrae then Elissa then Amanda out.

He knows Elissa doesn't trust him now so that's why he doesn't like her. He also shares the view of Spencer and McCrae that Elissa is spoiled rich and doesn't need the $500,000.

Hopefully if either Amanda or McCrae wins the POV, Andy will go up as renom. I think Elissa going up as replacement would be too tempting for the others to vote out.

by Anonymousreply 45308/31/2013

That vile bitch Manduh will stay.

by Anonymousreply 45408/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 45508/31/2013

It's great to see that Andy signed up for BB just so a couple of complete strangers can win 500k

by Anonymousreply 45608/31/2013

What I would like to see happen is Elissa or Judd wins HOH on double eviction night and then put up the other half of McCranda with Andy. That way both Amanda and McCrae would be leaving on the same night. That's what the house should do.

by Anonymousreply 45708/31/2013

Why is Andy a moron?

by Anonymousreply 45808/31/2013

R458, go read R456.

by Anonymousreply 45908/31/2013

Andy wants to try to save Amanda, but doesn't want to get blood on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 46008/31/2013

Andy is back in business tattling to Man-duh.

by Anonymousreply 46108/31/2013

Elissa is the only one who still believes Andy is still loyal to McManda.

I wish there was some way his duplicity could be exposed. He has floated far too long.

by Anonymousreply 46208/31/2013

Andy's not a professor, he's a waiter at a gimmick restaurant where the staff are "mean" to the customers. He said he's just "sassy" to them. He bragged that he got the job because of his personality. He apparently had no waitstaff experience. I hope they don't want him back.

by Anonymousreply 46308/31/2013

I think the HGs should be made aware of Obama's decision for the US to conduct a military strike against Syria. This could start World War III. I'm curious what side Andy would be on.

by Anonymousreply 46408/31/2013

I think the house guests should be made aware what the police search netted from Spencer's house!

by Anonymousreply 46508/31/2013

lmao the cd Ginamarie picked for her HOH is by Shitney Spears. Andy was listening to it to "pump himself up" for the POV that is happening now. This cast has the worst music taste ever.

Unless McCrae wins POV, he's getting evicted. For whatever reason, only Elissa views him as more of a threat than Amanda. Keep in mind McCrae hasn't won shit since the first HOH of the season. Amanda is the one making all the deals. This might come back to bite them all in the ass.

Andy, Spencer and Ginamarie think their "Exterminators" alliance is "the best late-season alliance ever". I hope Judd is just playing them and will really team with Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 46608/31/2013

They feel sure this week is a double eviction. They plan on putting up Elissa.

All HGs were chosen to play in the POV except Judd.

Amanda acted exstatic that Andy's chip was pulled. Elissa still believes he's working both sides

by Anonymousreply 46708/31/2013

Why are they considering leaving Amanda in the game?

by Anonymousreply 46808/31/2013

I would say because they all think they can beat her.

by Anonymousreply 46908/31/2013

McCrae won the veto. Hopefully Amanda will be voted out and hopefully Elissa won't be the replacement nomination.

I have a strong feeling McCranda will be able to flip the script and get Elissa evicted if Ginamarie puts her up.

Andy would be a much safer choice.

If McCranda is still in the house after this thursday I may stop watching. They truly are vomit-inducing.

by Anonymousreply 47008/31/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 47108/31/2013

I think McCrae was not trying very hard in challenges in order to be under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 47208/31/2013

so far Ginamarie said she won't put up Elissa despite Andy and Judd proposing the idea. Spencer might volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 47308/31/2013

If McCrae takes Amanda off the block, does that mean he's still invulnerable for eviction like other houseguests are when they win the POV?

by Anonymousreply 47408/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 47508/31/2013

Looks more and more like the show is rigged for Grodner's buddy to win.

by Anonymousreply 47608/31/2013

Always amazes me that just at the right time, the nominated wins the POV. Not rigged?

by Anonymousreply 47708/31/2013

McCrae will use it in McCrae. Andy will be the replacement nominee. Amanda goes home.

My real curiosity is the double eviction. I want Judd to win HOH.

by Anonymousreply 47808/31/2013

Elissa knows now that Andy/Spencer and maybe Judd (he's hard to read until he's in the DR) want her gone soon. She told Ginamarie this and they are talking about possibly final 2. It's hard to know who Ginamarie is more loyal to-ELissa or the Exterminators.

Amanda is going to jury. I can't wait to see her and Jessie go at it. Imagine Jessie, Amanda, Candice and Aaryn all in the house together. Unless some of them cool down, it's going to be catty and hilarious.

Amanda is complaining this particular POV was not designed for her to win it lmao.

by Anonymousreply 47908/31/2013

Amanda (like Andy has done a few times this season) is antagonizing the Brenchel army again. She said "Brendan is a punk bitch!!" randomly. She is now crying in bed trying to Judd's sympathy vote.

by Anonymousreply 48008/31/2013

So did I miss something? Did the POV take place already?

by Anonymousreply 48108/31/2013

Yes. McCrae won.

by Anonymousreply 48208/31/2013

[quote]I think the HGs should be made aware of Obama's decision for the US to conduct a military strike against Syria. This could start World War III. I'm curious what side Andy would be on.

Are you serious? The producers haven't told them yet? They should!

by Anonymousreply 48308/31/2013

Amanda is getting voted out, it's quite apparent now. The roommates would be incredibly foolish not to take her out now, because of McCrae winning the POV.

They would have no chance of winning by keeping them both of in the house.

If Elissa wins next HOH, she could take out McCrae or Andy...they both need to go.

by Anonymousreply 48408/31/2013

[quote] I'm curious what side Andy would be on.

He'll have to check with Amanda and who knows whose side that bitch would be on.

by Anonymousreply 48508/31/2013

McCrae is so Amanda-whipped he's likely to use the POV on "his queen"

by Anonymousreply 48608/31/2013

Oh God please no. I also thought that might happen.

by Anonymousreply 48708/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 48808/31/2013

Watch and see, everyone. After that exit interview with Julie, Aryan is going to enter that house, knowing the cameras (Idiot. Like they weren't on you when you were in the house 24/7) are in her, beeline straight to Candace and suddenly become her new best friend, apologizing and crying about how misunderstood she was because of her southern/ Texas roots. Hopefully, Candace sees right through it, with a little help from Jessie.

by Anonymousreply 48908/31/2013

I really hope McNasty puts his game face on and realize he could gain some serious points if he decides not to use it on aMANda and sacrifice her nasty ass right on out the house.

by Anonymousreply 49008/31/2013

r489, she already started in that interview that she is "good friends" with Candace.

by Anonymousreply 49108/31/2013

If McCreep was smart, he'd see this as the perfect opportunity to cut Manduh loose, rather than being forced to do it later. Forget the fact that he's allowed her to ruin his game thus far.

by Anonymousreply 49208/31/2013

Funny, how McCrae wins (again) at a crucial time. I'm getting very skeptic now, if everything is being rigged for an Amanda win.

I will stop watching BB, if McCrae saves that bitch again.

by Anonymousreply 49308/31/2013

Right now, Amanda is begging GM ("I'll give you whatever you want") to put up Elissa after McCrea removes himself at the POV ceremony. According to A's crazed logic, Elissa is a 'Mean Girl' (???) because she was mean to Aryan since day one. Amanda calling someone else a mean girl shows just how mentally imbalanced she is. As she's doing this, GM is half listening, going 'hmmmm hmmm'.

by Anonymousreply 49408/31/2013

[quote]Funny, how McCrae wins (again) at a crucial time. I'm getting very skeptic now, if everything is being rigged for an Amanda win.

Your logic makes no sense. McCrae winning is the worst possible scenario for Amanda. He probably would have gone home against her, but now she will definitely go home against whoever the replacement will be.

by Anonymousreply 49508/31/2013

R489 Of course she's good friends with Candace. That's why she intentionally stepped back as Candace was leaving the house in order not to hug her.

by Anonymousreply 49608/31/2013

Unless GinaMarie is a complete fool, and I for one think she is not, then Amanda is GONE.

Aaryn then Amanda evicted puts to rest all the dumb conspiracies out here. Amanda has a strange hold over people (bullying) and is unlikely to be a winner in the final two, but McRanda must be broken up and she must go. It's a good thing.

This show is not about good people prevailing or talent for winning those assinine contests. Like survivor it is about doing what you need to get to the end, and being the least objectionable.

Amanda may be deluded about her popularity, but McCrae is not. He will not save her. He has a very good chance at winning. That is why it is called a showmance. As if Amanda would have anything to do with McCrae in the real world?

Howard and Candice would have made a hot sweet couple, but they were both too evolved to have sex with a stranger for two months on TV. Lots of dudes would do it, but not too many girls would do it with McCrae. Amanda is a pig. And that little piggy goes home - to the jury house.

It would be nice if Judd or Elissa won, but it is more likely to be Spencer or Andy. Sorry folks.

by Anonymousreply 49708/31/2013

Hope not R497.

I think that's why Amanda got a catch in her throat, a touch of genuine emotion in her voice, when she talked about one of them leaving when Elissa was the HOH (just prior to her winning the POV). She knows it's over when the show is over and I do think Amanda has had fun with McCrea. More than she expected.

by Anonymousreply 49808/31/2013

The guys have no one to blame except them selves. They said they were going to throw the POV .

Now they did and the asswipe has won.

by Anonymousreply 49908/31/2013

Seems like Amanda has accepted her fate, so she is going to spend these days going after Elissa. She just told Spencer, Andy and Judd that none of them have a chance of winning as long as Elissa's in the house because she has the final votes of the majority of the jury. It seems to making her head explode at the thought that she's leaving the house before Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 50008/31/2013

Last night Amanda was begging everyone to not vote out McCreepy. She was crying as they were playing poker (oddly ironic) saying he loves this game and don't punish him for her behavior.

GM has promised she will not put up Elissa. I am guessing Spencer or Andy. I think McCreepy would use it on Amanda - and in Amanda's twisted mind she thinks they won't vote out McCreepy over Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 50108/31/2013

GM had stated many times that she enjoys working out with Elissa, she even fought with MANduh about it.

Andy needs to grow some fuckin balls and play smart for a change, instead of being a follower.

by Anonymousreply 50208/31/2013

When you're on the block and win POV, only one person can be saved but if you're not on the block then the POV winner is safe and one person on the block can be saved. Is that correct?

by Anonymousreply 50308/31/2013

I believe you're right r503. Last week, POV winner MANda wasn't on the block and was able to not only use the POV on McNasty but was able to keep herself from getting put up. With this week's POV winner McNasty on the block, he can either use it on himself or MANda; one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 50408/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 50508/31/2013

Anyone here know someone who's a friend of Amanda? I've been trying to find a pic of the bf she cheated on with McCrae but no luck. I'm guessing on her facebook there must be a pic of them together. I'm curious what someone who dates someone like Amanda in real life looks like lol

by Anonymousreply 50608/31/2013

Amanda and McRae's romance won't last a week after the finale - and they both know it. How weird that must feel as they kiss and cuddle.

by Anonymousreply 50708/31/2013

Amazing... 507 replies in 5 days..

by Anonymousreply 50808/31/2013

Dollars to donuts, I bet he's skinny, quiet, easy manipulated pushover like McCrae, R506.

by Anonymousreply 50908/31/2013

He's in witness protection, R506.

by Anonymousreply 51008/31/2013

GM continues to get more banged up by the day.

She broke a toe during today's POV

by Anonymousreply 51108/31/2013

She broke it before that. It was broke last night after nominations. Andy disgusts me. He is constantly flipping off Elissa and talking shit about her to Amanda when she is not there and being all nice to her to her face. He did the same thing with Helen, does it with Amanda..Jessie..he desperately afraid of people finding out he is full of shit.

I really only like Judd and Elissa - neither one of them has been racist or mean spirited. I love GM but her racists remarks in the beginning really hurt her.

by Anonymousreply 51208/31/2013

I'm starting to like GM now than before, because she's making the right decisions. She is a typical New Yorker from the Bronx who is capable of changing her ways for the good...Aaryn, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 51308/31/2013

I think she is from Staten Island.

by Anonymousreply 51408/31/2013

I could genuinely say I like GM and find her funny. However the racism is a deal-breaker.

by Anonymousreply 51509/01/2013

Is McCrae actually going to use the Veto on Amanda? He's really that much of a buffoon? If he does, I hope they vote him out. Amanda's breakdown will probably be better than GM's when Nick was evicted.

by Anonymousreply 51609/01/2013

McRae is wearing a tank top - damn, is he an adult man?

Amanda's monotone makes her sound like a valley girl robot .

by Anonymousreply 51709/01/2013

Amanda is loathesome but Andy is subhuman

by Anonymousreply 51809/01/2013

You have that ass backwards, r518.

by Anonymousreply 51909/01/2013

Can you imagine if Judd gets voted out a second time on a second double eviction night? it will be a BB first and I'll be the one behind it!

(Don't worry, I'll cry real hard after I do it!)

by Anonymousreply 52109/01/2013

Do some research, shit-for-brains @ R521

by Anonymousreply 52209/01/2013

Which HG is most likely to attempt suicide by the end of the year-Amanda, Aaryn, Andy, GM or Spencer?

I actually think Spencer will.

by Anonymousreply 52409/01/2013

Can't believe Rachel and her biosciences grad student boyfriend actually got married.

And the gray haired guy with the uneducated blonde beauteous southern girl are living together in Los Angeles!

I actually saw the gray haired guy (Jeff, I think his name is) have a very tiny walk on part on General Hospital or another soap this week!

He must be trying to get into acting!

by Anonymousreply 52509/01/2013

Oh, Jeff played a janitor in his tiny 5-second walk on part on the soap opera this week.

by Anonymousreply 52609/01/2013

Why had Gina Marie lasted so long? I would have thought they would have gotten rid of her long ago.

by Anonymousreply 52709/01/2013

R520 you dumb shit, go on youtube. People have made compilations of what Aaryn and other house guests this season have said. Aaryn, Amanda and Ginamarie are pathetic people. Spencer and Kaitlyn are idiots. Most of the rest are enablers.

So Amanda pulled a Jeremy with the wine tonight. SHe took the whole bottle and started drinking out of it. She refused to give Elissa any until it was almost gone and gave her about 1/4 of a glass.

Amanda and McCrae were drilling Ginamarie hardcore about putting up Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 52809/01/2013

According to Jokers McCrae has said how much he hates Jokers. He like a site called Hamsterwatch.

Because of that he is talked about like he's God on that other site.They also like Amanda. They think he is a great player and they hate Elissa.

How in the hell could anyone like MCCrae or Amanda ? They are filthy and rarely even upright.

If they think he's so great and that's the site he follows it makes me angry that he may never know how the rest of the viewers see them.

by Anonymousreply 52909/01/2013

That didn't even scratch the surface regarding the racism and bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 53009/01/2013

Don't know why but Andy is dressed in a pink dress, tutu, and blonde wig.

He's twirling around saying ,"I'm a pretty little princess".

by Anonymousreply 53109/01/2013

so Andy is "showing some personality" tonight. He lost a card game to Judd and Judd wanted him to wear a chicken suit as punishment. Production wouldn't allow it so Ginamarie and Judd are having him wear a pink dress and tutu. He must dance every time production says something to the house guests.

by Anonymousreply 53209/01/2013

Here I am, your hot top ready for action:

by Anonymousreply 53309/01/2013

[quote]Don't know why but Andy is dressed in a pink dress, tutu, and blonde wig.

Because it's Sunday, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 53409/01/2013

Spencer is going to be the replacement nomination, despite Amanda and McCrae repeating themselves incessantly to Ginamarie about Elisssa.

I'll be curious if Amanda manages to piss off Spencer with the things she'll be saying about him. This season is now slightly less horrible than season 8, as all the pairs will be broken up. I still can't believe the idiot contestants of season 8 allowed a father and daughter to reach the final 2...worst season ever.

by Anonymousreply 53509/01/2013

[quote]Btw,Matthew Morrison seems to have gotten over Cory's death pretty quickly, seeing how enthusiastically he was clapping in the BB audience Thursday night!

Oh, c'mon! Does Matthew have to be a hermit and depressed forever?

by Anonymousreply 53609/01/2013

Did McCrae take himself off the block?

by Anonymousreply 53709/01/2013

I read a report that Amanda won the "Diamond Power of Veto" in a "surprise" competition. That would mean she can take someone off the block and she gets to choose who goes up. (Elissa). I am starting to believe that this is rigged.

by Anonymousreply 53809/01/2013

If that's true then I'm done. CBS can fuck off

by Anonymousreply 53909/01/2013

538 Jesus Christ, the post was by "Gullible" you big dummy!

by Anonymousreply 54009/01/2013

lmao the surprise comp was a luxury comp...Spencer was the big winner there. His fat lazy ass somehow mustered the skillzzz to win $ 10,000. It's a joke how he can't win jack shit in the real comps.

by Anonymousreply 54109/01/2013

Andy literally tells Amanda/McRae that he HATES Elissa and wants to punch her in the face and kick her out of the house and then scurries upstairs to the HOH room where he talks shit about Amanda/McRae to the rest of the house guests. This has basically been going on for weeks with him. He is the slimiest like snake floater ever. Elissa has been telling everyone what a huge liar he is and how he is playing all sides, but no one will listen to her. I think they are all going to be shocked when they see the tapes. When Howard was evicted he tweeted that one of the things he was most shocked about (after seeing the tapes) was how much of a snake Andy was. They all seem to think he is this harmless, nice guy.

Evil elf.

by Anonymousreply 54209/01/2013

There's definitely a report on it.

by Anonymousreply 54309/01/2013

But the report is being blasted as fake.

by Anonymousreply 54409/01/2013

I have no problem with Andy playing multiple sides but I don't like how he says unkind things about the nice house guests, and seems buddy-buddy with all the jerks. Amanda, McCrae and Aaryn are simply not nice people, yet Andy likes them even if he doesn't agree with their bullying ways. He has said very rude things, on the other hand, about a lot of the nicer people like Howard, Candice, Helen, Elissa and Jessie. I don't understand him.

The Diamond Power of Veto is a rumor...none of the feed spoiler sites have picked up Amanda talking about it to McCrae. Why would she be crying and trying so hard to get Ginamarie to put up Elissa if she really had that diamond power of veto? makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 54509/01/2013

To people who've followed the streams closely: is GM really as evil as Aaryn and Amanda? For what I've seen, I get the impression she's just not terribly smart, and has lots of psych issues (the eating disorder, the imaginary relationship with Nick). Should I hate her as much as the two of them?

by Anonymousreply 54609/01/2013

Ginamarie does have issues and is an idiot. That cannot negate the racist things she said about Blacks and Asians. Check out the youtube videos of her saying all kinds of shit. On top of that, she made that adoption comment to Candice "at least my mother wants me". She also keeps talking about Candice, calling her a whore, a crack baby, all of that. Ginamarie is 33 years old and at that age you know exactly what you're saying. She is ignorant but also a bigoted bitch.

by Anonymousreply 54709/01/2013

here's just 1 example:

by Anonymousreply 54809/01/2013

btw Judd is no prize either. Yesterday he said something like "at least Aaryn left the house showing a better side to her than a few weeks ago. I don't think she's that bad".

There was a racist supercut video on youtube that had all the horrible comments made (with plenty from Ginamarie) but it's not there now. There is the Candice bullying edition supercut but Ginamarie and the rest have also made anti-Asian and homophobic comments too.

by Anonymousreply 54909/01/2013

Last night GM was in the backyard with everyone but Elissa and she said "Nobody will recognize Helen because all Chinese people look alike." Wow.

If I was Andy and I was in the Jury House and it was GM/Spencer in the F2 I'd tell Helen about GM's remark. It's possible GM would lose Helen's vote. I'd love it if one of the racist things said by these assholes actually resulted in someone losing the game.

by Anonymousreply 55009/01/2013

Is there really anyone to vote for on this show? Just reading about it makes me want to shower--the whole lot seems sleazy and ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 55109/01/2013

More lame brain opinions from Judd:

he's talking privately with Elissa. About Amanda he says that "she's bullied a lot including by you". Now I haven't read every single feed update but to my knowledge, Elissa only made fun of Amanda's thighs a month back and laughed in her face last week when Amanda was pleading not go on the block. Sure, Elissa has made other comments such as she's "disgusting" blah blah but all of that was after Amanda started being a bitch. Amanda is the one who bullied a lot of people in the house but breaks down in tears at the drop of a hat if someone disses her appearance. I can't believe Judd would say that to Elissa. Elissa is not the nicest person in the world but she's not a fucking bigot like Amanda. Then again, Judd thinks Aaryn redeemed herself too. Clearly his perception is warped.

by Anonymousreply 55209/01/2013

They made out and said they're in a relationship. Apparently Judd is defending his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 55309/01/2013

Tranny Attack!

by Anonymousreply 55409/01/2013

R552 -

The reason Judd is so anti-Elissa is because he, Spencer and Andy are of the opinion (probably started from Amanda and McCrea and spread by Andy, there little gossip monkey) that Elissa should not win because she is already a rich woman with a rich husband. Now it's Elissa was mean to Aryan, Elissa shouldn't win because she's rich, blah, blah, blah.

McCrea is also reading the bible. He was sitting upright in bed last night, eating and reading the bible.

Words fail me.

by Anonymousreply 55509/01/2013

Elissa laughed in Amanda's face because she was making ridiculous points. I have to agree with Elissa. She was on the block so many times, and Spencer as well..neither one freaked out or went ballistic. After Amanda won the veto to pull off McCreepy, she went up to Elissa who was getting some food, got inches from her face and said "god how much have you had done? you don't even look like your pictures." She took her letter from home and put it behind the lid of the toilet and told no one to move it or they would be sorry. She covered tampons and maxi-pads with ketchup and put them all over Elissa's things. This was all AFTER she and everyone knew that MCranda was not going home. At the veto cerimony she called Elissa Trash as she named a replacement nominee. This was all because Elissa dared to put up McCreepy who was responsible for her alliance member going home, Helen. Amanda is the epitome of spoil rich daddy's girl who is used to getting everything she ever wanted.

by Anonymousreply 55609/01/2013

I can't wait to see her as the first evictee on thursday. I really want Jessie to tangle with her in the jury house. 5 ladies in jury together? THat will be funny as fuck. Potentially it could be 6 if Elissa or Ginamarie is evictee #2.

by Anonymousreply 55709/01/2013

I would love to see Andy get caught playing both sides -- like literally saying how much he hates someone right in front of them. Everytime he's the slightest bit nervous about something he turns red, fidgets, sits down and looks like he's soiled himself. Did he bring a single pair of big boy pants with him? He must also use SPF 90 or only go outside in the dark. They should just call him Casper as he floats and glows in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 55809/01/2013

Can't wait to see Wil Heuser's newest you tube video about Thursday's Aaryn eviction.

by Anonymousreply 55909/01/2013

When is the POV ceremony ? I thought it would have happened by now.

Want to read about Amanda's next breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 56009/01/2013

They already had it R560. McCrae won POV.

by Anonymousreply 56109/01/2013

[quote]When is the POV ceremony ? I thought it would have happened by now.

McCrazy won it.

by Anonymousreply 56209/01/2013

I really hope that post upthread about AmanDUH winning golden power of veto is a fake. If not, this show is rigged!

by Anonymousreply 56309/01/2013

The Veto competition was on Saturday like it is every week. McCrae won it.

The Veto ceremony in which McCrae will officially remove himself from eviction this week will occur on Monday, just like it does every week.

by Anonymousreply 56409/01/2013

Diamond, R563.

by Anonymousreply 56509/01/2013

[quote]Did he bring a single pair of big boy pants with him?

Now that you mention it, I have only seen him in his pastel sherbet colored short collection. I don't think he has long pants in the house.

by Anonymousreply 56609/01/2013

"I or McCrea could be put up." Amanda puts herself ahead of everything.

by Anonymousreply 56709/01/2013

How on earth can Andy say he doesn't want "blood on his hands" when he's talking smack behind everybody's back?

What a weasel.

by Anonymousreply 56809/01/2013

I have da bawls to do someting die-manic!

by Anonymousreply 56909/01/2013

You can see why they thought she'd be fun to cast. She can be funny/cute when she's not being a racist idiot.

by Anonymousreply 57009/01/2013

They need to show more current content on the CBS show, since it's days behind BBAD. So much can happen before Thursday, and that's too many days for Amanda to work her "charm."

by Anonymousreply 57109/01/2013

Elissa has a lot of tolerance and patience toward Amanda's bullying. I would have lost, because I would have slapped her already.

McCrae must be really desperate to want her stinky ass.

by Anonymousreply 57209/01/2013

It's probably gonna be the most biggest eviction yet.

It'll be great GM. I might even stop hating you if you get Amanda out.

by Anonymousreply 57309/01/2013

Love that she let McCrea know he's disappeared into Amanda's ass.

You used to have fire. Now you don't.

by Anonymousreply 57409/01/2013

Does this video exist?

by Anonymousreply 57509/01/2013

GinaMarie was right about McCrae losing the fire he had at the beginning of the game. He's done nothing, but lay in bed with Amanda, talk with her and have sex with her. He's been a big disappointment frankly.

by Anonymousreply 57609/01/2013

I would be happy to see Judd and Elissa in the finals, it would be SWEET!

by Anonymousreply 57709/01/2013

Yes, it does.

by Anonymousreply 57809/01/2013

So did we find out that the article upthread about the Diamond Power going to Amanda was false?

I hope I hope!

by Anonymousreply 57909/01/2013

Amanda is the most deluded person I've ever seen.

Tonight was another prime example. Elissa,Spencer and Andy were alone in the den talking.

Amanda comes in and starts the needling of Elissa yet in Amanda's deluded world Elissa did it.

Then when Ellissa compliments Jessie Amanda views it as an afront to her. WTF?

Elissa has the patience of JOB

by Anonymousreply 58009/01/2013

I do think Elissa is elegantly needling Amanda. I think the Jesse thing was aimed at her. Amanda is a bull in a china shop, Elissa is like that Billy Joel song Stiletto. Amanda overreacts though and crashes around trying to catch Elissa doing it. I think the others see it but Amanda's such a bitch they just don't care anymore.

But pretty much anything Elissa says Amanda's going to jump on and I don't blame Elissa for needling that cow.

Loved GM's comment that Elissa and Amanda looked like they were going to beat the plastic out of one another.

by Anonymousreply 58109/01/2013

Amanda goes home this week. The 4 guys will get together and get rid of the two girls. McCrae wins HOH and they get rid of GM or Elissa right away. Andy wins 2nd HOH and puts up the other girl and Judd. Final 4 - two bromances. Judd and McCrae vs Andy and Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 58209/01/2013

Manduh is deluded even when it doesn't come to Elissa. It doesn't even enter her mind that her or McCreep or both could ever be nominated, like it's not even a possibility. It was crazy listening to her go through the options without an ounce of self-awareness.

And no matter who gets HOH, Manduh goes to that person and tells him/her that SHE was always loyal to said person, always had said person's back, etc.

by Anonymousreply 58309/01/2013

Spencer or GM in the final two would be hilarious as either of them try to explain why the hell they should win the game.

by Anonymousreply 58409/01/2013

Yeah, I don't get how Amanda thinks telling HOH that he/she shouldn't put her up or McCrae doesn't put the two of them on someone's radar. What about when she approaches Elissa with, "I don't want to argue with you" and says Elissa was antagonistic by walking out but her berating Elissa 24/7 is totally acceptable. I hope she gets evicted and gets a special reel of all the stupid things she's done.

by Anonymousreply 58509/01/2013

Amanda still has the big blow coming of finding out it was America that voted her out. Poor deluded fat girl.

by Anonymousreply 58609/01/2013

That was a master stroke of Elissa's. She did EXACTLY what the others told her to do. She KNOWS Amanda will go bitch to the others that she did that thereby showing them she is trying by following their advice. See? Elegant. Meanwhile Amanda clomps in sits down and directly engages in making everyone uncomfortable. Cow.

by Anonymousreply 58709/01/2013

That's the key to her hosted of Elissa, even though she probably doesn't remember - she thought Elissa had something to do with putting her up those two times.

by Anonymousreply 58809/01/2013

r586, it seems she is on to her "edit", but it doesn't phase her as she will proudly say "fuck you, Julie".

by Anonymousreply 58909/01/2013

But America's vote was way early in the competition and although I'm sure she'll still blame everyone and everything but her cow self, it's awfully early for a negative edit to have done that much damage. Amanda's narcissism will always keep her from seeing herself as the mess that she is.

But she's angling for them to say she'll be the most remembered and she will be but for the wrong reasons. She won't be able to go anywhere online without finding her own stink, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, the blogs.

by Anonymousreply 59009/01/2013

Mccruddy might use the veto on his queen

by Anonymousreply 59109/01/2013

If he does then he'll join Marcellas and Lawon as the third Stooge.

I want Julie to tell Amanda Thursday that America (as MVP) put her on the block two weeks in a row.

by Anonymousreply 59209/01/2013

GM supposed to tell the McCruddies who the replacement nominee will be at 10pm (1 hour). Oh please GM do not lose sight. Tell them Spencer. I want to see the gigantic meltdown.

Spencer been warned 2x to stop talking about production. Maybe he's trying to get in trouble so he will be forced to be replacement nominee then GM will be off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 59309/02/2013

Judd has lovely feets

by Anonymousreply 59409/02/2013

Amanda hasn't asked him to so far and that might make him feel guilty. Who knows. I hope his balls aren't that far gone.

by Anonymousreply 59509/02/2013

I started watching several weeks in.

Did Amanda and McCrae start their romance within the first couple of weeks?

(I thought I heard something about them knowing each other before they got to the Big Brother house)

by Anonymousreply 59709/02/2013

r596 = MAN-duh

by Anonymousreply 59809/02/2013

If bullying is what you call best, then you're right. But she's won almost nothing and has the strategy of a bulldozer.

Compared to the nonexistent strategy of the rest of them, the bulldozer technique does show in the plus zone, but you also have to be able to win competitions and know when to jettison anchors.

Neither she nor McCrea knew to try something, like fake a breakup so they could appear to be apart for at least part of the season. Or to get rid of the other so they don't look like a pair. If McCrea hasn't been totally flattened by her, he might take her off the block and then maybe she will win.

by Anonymousreply 59909/02/2013

She crawled into bed with him right at the start and let him know she'd chosen him. He spent the first night curled in the fetal position but then got over it and took her on.

by Anonymousreply 60009/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!