Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Oversized Sunglasses Are SO HOT Right Now!

Have you noticed this? Everything old is new again.

by Anonymousreply 1308/26/2013

Since the mid 90s, fashion has stalled. There's really nothing new that is out. Every year the trend seems to be to mix a bunch of old trends. Fashion designers are pathetic these days.

by Anonymousreply 108/26/2013

r1, culture in general is pathetic these days.

The music industry has been in the doldrums for about 20 years. It's long overdue for a kick in the ass. Usually, it happens every decade.

Same with film.

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2013

... oversized sunnies have been "in" for the last 10 years.

if you knew your ass from your elbow, they are FINALLY out and 1940s style is IN, IN ,IN.

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2013

actually R1, *adjusts glasses* I think YOU have stalled. There's plenty going on, its a shame you people aren't paying more attention.

see you next FALL!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2013

r3, you're telling someone they're fashion backward and posting an etsy link as reference?

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013

hello square :) theres nothing wrong with buying vintage from etsy, or any other online venue, silly girl!! I feel that vintage dealers are working girls like the rest of us, but maybe im just so common that way. *sigh* I mustn't link a steal when I see one? where do you hunt for your vintage frames sweetie? someplace very dandy and posh? please. buy a rug!

by Anonymousreply 608/26/2013

i'll admit, it drives me mad when some fag posts about "ughhhh its so boooooring" the only thing that is boring is YOU, you pest. you aren't included because you are full of lame. go Monday and have your scone and STARBUCKS. maybe a paper? ready the paper and have a scone? lol! ninnycakes :)

by Anonymousreply 708/26/2013

R3 = trying to get rid of a box of old sunglasses on Ebay.

by Anonymousreply 808/26/2013

even my favorite dance group is wearing them!!!!

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013

R2, you're just too old and bitter to appreciate anything anymore. And too fucking lazy to look beyond the most mainstream culture available to you.

by Anonymousreply 1008/26/2013

R10, why don't you prove him wrong instead of insulting him? Or are you too bitter & lazy?

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013

OP is Iris Apfel.

by Anonymousreply 1208/26/2013

Throws backs/revivals come in 20. We're back in the 90s now, with some crap coming from various. The 90s are becoming more and more dominant now. The 2000s were all about the 80s. Funny thing about the 2000s is that it was all revival. Usual decades have revival and then their twist on it plus they're only totally new contribution. That never happened in the 00s. How could we ever revive that time period? Elect another Bush to the White House?

by Anonymousreply 1308/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.