Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Where's all the hate for Matt Bomer?

Bomer seems like the ONLY out celebrity that we don't cut down here.

He must really be the most beautiful gay man on the planet for you bitches to not have a bad word to say about him.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 4601/15/2014

They save all the shade for his husband.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 208/25/2013

R3, that's so old I ate it for lunch. Now go shave your pussy, and let the adults talk!

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 408/25/2013

R5, no! I won't just say that! It's up to him!

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 608/25/2013

R7=poopoo platter, and four eyes!

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 808/26/2013

R7, don't you DARE pick a fight you KNOW you'll LOSE!!!!

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 908/26/2013

Too poopy, darling

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 1108/26/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 1208/26/2013

People here feel sorry for him because of alleged domestic violence.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 1308/26/2013

He's kind of low-key and non-controversial or that's how it seems to me a casual observer.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 1509/02/2013

R16 You wish!

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 1709/03/2013

[quote]Where's all the hate for Matt Bomer?

In my fists, of course!

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 1809/03/2013

He's a human Ken doll, and just as sexy.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 1909/03/2013

R14

A) Probably yes, to a certain degree.

B) Probably not.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2009/08/2013

It's partly the lighting, but he doesn't look good in the pics at R21's link: plastic, and very thin.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2209/08/2013

R14

A) No.

B) No.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2309/08/2013

I think the problem is that he's wearing too much makeup. He looks like a wax figure of himself.

He's losing weight for The Normal Heart, right? Maybe that has something to do with the extra makeup.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2409/08/2013

He always looks like a wax figure of himself. His face goes into a blank, characterless expression. It's because he's busy Asping.

Here he is, Asping away.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2509/08/2013

He was just left by his husband !? May be this is why he looks so bad. Remember public events in 2010 - he looked gorgeous. So much and happy in love. And now..... ?

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2609/16/2013

I don't hate him but he isn't much of an actor. And he always has a deer in the headlights stare which is quite distracting.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2709/16/2013

He always looks like he is smelling freshly baked cookies.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2809/18/2013

"Bomer seems like the ONLY out celebrity that we don't cut down here"

You're wrong. Some Dl hate Matt. They cut dowm here

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 2909/19/2013

R29 I thought OP was imitating Bomer's majority fans on here.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3009/19/2013

Some openly/out gay celebs fanatic fans here are scary.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3109/19/2013

I don't hate him, but he has yet to prove to me that he is a good actor and worthy of all of the adulation on this board.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3209/19/2013

I tried really hard, but I still can't see that Matt Bomer has Asperger Syndrom. Sorry ! To me he appears quite normal. He might not be the guy who turns up his brightest toothpaste commercial smile everytime he sees a camera, but that's okay to me. He's not retarded Kim Kardarshian !

I bet he comes to certain events, because his pr guys tell him so. He's tired after a 10-14 hours work day, may be he's even a little sick or had some little everydayproblem. And then 20 + photographers stand at the red carpet and say " hey boy stand straight, pose and smile". And he thinks "fuck you" which is just his right. He's an actor not an it-boy. He is a man with -ohmygod- feelings and - ohmygodness- a job he has to do !

PLUS: Bomer needs !!! glasses, but he hates wearing them on pr-appointments. He can probably see just the half of what's going on and this might be the reason he's starring, because he tries to orientate himself. And after that workload I wouldn't wear lenses anymore. Paparazzi's flashlights are killing, esp at night. And sometimes he might even think about things or waits for something.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3309/19/2013

R33, Matt looks so good in glasses, he should wear them all the time. I think most people look better in glasses, though (not ones with the Real Househusband of New Jersey paddle temples, of course).

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3409/19/2013

Plus: If he had an Asperger Syndrom, he wouldn't have been able to become an actor(with education at a top drama school), because Aspergers have problems with things like irony or the changing of meanings of a sentence with different pronounciations. Killing for an actor.

And his co-workers discribe him as the nicest person ever. Many of them. So he has no problems to interact with humans. That's unusual for Asperger syndrom, too.

Bomer seems just not liking interact with Paparazzi. That's understandable. He feard them like hell until he came out, because he was afraid to be outed and ruin his career. So he trained very early to be in control when paps are around, a habbit that's not easy to get rid of, esp not when having a mate at home who knows exactly who bitchy paps can be.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3509/19/2013

OP, you must be kidding. Loads of assholes trash Bomer on this site.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3609/19/2013

Matt Bomer is an untouchable angel because his fans are the nicest people on this site.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3709/19/2013

R36

Yes, but accusing someone of a sickness like that is special.. and may be disrespectful to people who have Asperger ?? Ever thought of that, Asperger-Bomer-Troll ???

It's okay to do gossip, but leave third persons aside make sure when you do gossip that you sign it right, that no one mixes it up with facts.

But I guess, those people who do the dirtiest gossip here, are the first to go to their boss to accuse a co-worker of bullying !!!

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3809/19/2013

[R26] I agree that he looks more stressed than some time ago, but that could be because of a lot of reasons, maybe work became too much for him? Who knows.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 3909/19/2013

Poor man's Henry Cavill. He can't really act or anything. Perfect example of society giving unwarranted success to white male.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 4009/19/2013

That's harsh, r40. I haven't seen him in much, and I doubt he's some brilliant acting talent, but he at least has a knack for comedy.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 4109/19/2013

Hate him? DL is the only place on earth I've ever seen his name and since I don't know who he is I never read these threads (except for now)>

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 4209/19/2013

Sorry if I came across that way, R41. To be clear, I think there are many people in Hollywood who deserve to be there.

In the same vein, there are way more talented, good looking people than Matt Bomer who should be in Hollywood but aren't since they don't fit HW's ideal of beauty.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 4309/19/2013

Don't care about him; so i can't hate.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 4409/19/2013

r43 I agree that there are many talented people out there who will never make it because they don't fit some ridiculous ideal. That's a real shame. But there are many more egregious examples of white men making it solely by virtue of being white men than Matt Bomer. If we're going to go with Cavill as a benchmark, Bomer is at least as talented(though that's not saying much) in my opinion.

But while there may be more talented actors out there, I don't know about there being that many more attractive actors out there. To me, Bomer is exceptionally good-looking (and, to your point about white men, good-looking in exactly the right way), which is probably why he's managed to acquire such an ardent fanbase despite being out and not having ever starred in anything of note.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 4509/19/2013

Wow this stuff about Aspergers is really uncalled for. There is no way he has that condition and the way people are using the term 'Asping' is really incosiderate because it makes it sound like he has this look on his face for fun and that people suffering from Aspergers look the way they do deliberately.

Its called 'nerves' people. If you have seen enough interviews of Bomer you probably know that early on he was pretty nervous in his interviews. He has really loosened up over time and seems way more comfortable in recent ones but even now when it comes to talking about his personal life he gets a little nervous and its apparent on his face/through his eyes. Shortcomings of having a beautiful expressive face.

by Wentworth, Cheyenne, Anderson, the restreply 4601/15/2014
Need more help? Click Here.