Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bulldykes and femmes

Do you know any bulldyke who fancies another stud? Why is that? Are they gender phobic? Yet, they take such umbrage when a GAY FEMININE woman likes the same

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013

Generalize much, OP?

by Anonymousreply 108/25/2013

R1 and OP have unruly pussy and back hair, live out of basements, and eat each other's excrement!!!!

by Anonymousreply 208/25/2013

R3, hatemonger! You're a ridiculous anti-feminist!

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2013

Try this new-fangled thing they have here called Search.

At least flogging dead horses is harmless and will give you a workout.

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013

What "defines" a bulldyke exactly?

So I am a lesbian...I wear make-up, jewelry, I wear men's or women's clothing. I take pride in my appearance and hygiene and I have gotten quite into fashion as I've gotten older. I have a faux hawk right now. I refuse to leave the house if I am not wearing make-up actually. I am not a lesbian who is a "stone butch" (i.e: won't let a woman touch me)...but I would be considered a "top". I love men...I am NOT a manhater...and get along with them better than women. Am I a bulldyke?

by Anonymousreply 708/26/2013

Bulldykes really are a breed in and of themselves. They try to emulate straight male behavior but do that in the worst possible way and end up being caricatures and no different than a nasty drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 808/26/2013

[quote]Bulldykes really are a breed in and of themselves. They try to emulate straight male behavior but do that in the worst possible way and end up being caricatures and no different than a nasty drag queen.

I agree, R8. However, over the years I have known many lesbians who go ape-shit over these clowns. "The butcher, the better" seems to be their motto. They seem to like the over-the-top masculine behavior, they just don't want the man that generally goes with it.

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013

r9, PULEEZE! tHE chicks who go for studs are usually straight with penis issues.. A real GAY WOWAN is attracted to femininity

by Anonymousreply 1008/26/2013

r3, lol

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.