Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Spending time with a Bi Married Man

I didn't use the word "seeing" or even "dating." We've just started getting together.

For anyone who has done this, what is your advice for the situation? TIA

by Anonymousreply 2408/26/2013

prelube

by Anonymousreply 108/25/2013

Is he hot? How old is he? How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 208/25/2013

Accept it for what it is and don't make it into something it's not.

I've posted before about a married friend who became a fuck buddy after we'd been friends for years. It was great to get laid and he really was a great friend even before the sex came into the picture. But I never wanted it to be anything more than what we had.

He had his life with his family and I have mine.

by Anonymousreply 308/25/2013

[quote]Accept it for what it is and don't make it into something it's not.

This is the only real advice. If you are really just wanting to sex and okay with knowing he has a wife at home, fine.

But don't let your emotions get involved, you will wind up hurt and frustrated.

by Anonymousreply 408/25/2013

[quote]But don't let your emotions get involved, you will wind up hurt and frustrated.

Are people really able to control their emotions at will? I know I couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 508/25/2013

[quote]Are people really able to control their emotions at will? I know I couldn't.

R5 is obviously female. Every man I know can do that.

by Anonymousreply 708/25/2013

[quote]Every man I know can do that.

Fraus can't comprehend that it's even possible to have NSA sex. That's why married men have no problem getting a blowjob from another guy when the frau is frigid. Any hole will do as long as it's free and NSA.

by Anonymousreply 808/25/2013

OP, here. I actually agree with R7. We have a lot in common and spend most of our time together doing things that we both enjoy. We met through a common interest and that was the basis of our friendship. However, we can't speak much on the weekends as that is the time he spends with his family but that is my free time from my job.

by Anonymousreply 908/25/2013

Married guys make perfect hook ups. You get the sex when they are at their best and you don't have to deal with the drama or emotional baggage.

by Anonymousreply 1208/25/2013

[quote]Are you one of those "We are gay so the rules are all different" kind of amoral creeps who put dick above all else?

Are you a Fundie Frau or do you simply exhibit that mentality?

by Anonymousreply 1308/25/2013

I wasn't asking to be judged. I was asking advice from other guys who've done it. I'm approaching this like R12 says. Plus we enjoy many of the same interests outside of sex.

by Anonymousreply 1508/25/2013

I don't care, I have my own problems!

by Anonymousreply 1608/25/2013

[quote]Married guys make perfect hook ups. You get the sex when they are at their best and you don't have to deal with the drama or emotional baggage.

The sex might be gud, but the drama part?? Haven't I taught you hos anything over the years? Just be glad you can't get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 1708/26/2013

Teach him to douche and how to wash. Married straight identified men and rectal/genital hygiene are often strangers.

by Anonymousreply 1808/26/2013

I had a brief thing with a married guy a few years back. He was really hot, but I happened to have friends who worked with his wife and I knew she was nuts. He began to act like he wanted us to get caught so he wouldn't have to come out. I didn't need that shit, so I ended it. Found a few years later he did that to another guy, and the wife showed up at his work, yelling at him like a crazy person. Last I heard she is still married to the dude. No amount of hot sex is worth all that drama.

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2013

This is like a modern version of Romeo and Juliet.

by Anonymousreply 2008/26/2013

Have you no standards, op?

by Anonymousreply 2108/26/2013

Some people have no morals.

by Anonymousreply 2208/26/2013

Some people have no alternative

by Anonymousreply 2308/26/2013

Do it all the time - simple rules

hotel - weekdays lunch near my work and you pay for it. Works out great. One guy wanted to see me at my place and I broke it off. Told him the rules are simple. Weekdays, lunch time, hotel, nothing more.

Yeah it's kinda cold, and very whore like but I love fucking married men, what can I say.

by Anonymousreply 2408/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.