Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

When was the last time you gave a blow-job?

Who was it with?

What led up to you giving head?

Where was it?

When was it?

Why did you decide to give head?

How was it?

Discuss cause we at DL want to know.

by Anonymousreply 3808/27/2013

you go first.

by Anonymousreply 108/25/2013

Five friends/acquaintances of varying degree. We had an orgy. It was fun. A bit odd at first, but much to my surprise, a big turn-on.

by Anonymousreply 208/25/2013

No we don't, OP.

by Anonymousreply 308/25/2013

It was in the spring. Yes I remember. I fell in love with James Tyrone and was so happy for a time.

by Anonymousreply 408/25/2013

Last July 4th...hosted a party, got buzzed, pushed my bf into the bed room gave him a quick blowie while the party was going on...I'm a terrible host...

by Anonymousreply 508/25/2013

This morning. I went out for brunch with friends and on my walk home down 9th Ave I stopped off at a fuck buddy's place and sucked him off.

by Anonymousreply 608/25/2013

3 hours ago. Grindr dude, got a nasty facial.

by Anonymousreply 708/25/2013

Drove to a town near by to suck off an older man. His dick was little, he was not much to look at. I sucked it pretty quick to get it over with. Yuk. I am sucking one off tomorrow morning. A nice big dick I suck of each week.

by Anonymousreply 808/25/2013

Why I . . . N-E-V-E-R!

by Anonymousreply 908/25/2013

Do you want replies from the ladies too?

by Anonymousreply 1008/25/2013

I blow my partner 2 times a day, every day. I address the morning wood so he can go off to work and have a productive day. And I send him off to a restful night's sleep. That's all he wants. That's our deal. He cums fast. Usually about 2 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 1108/25/2013

About an hour ago. Outside on the porch swing - my latest boy toy. He has a giant cock and a libido to match.

We were just sitting out there talking and smoking then we started kissing and I just wanted his big old dick in my throat. So I unzipped his pants and whipped it out.

by Anonymousreply 1208/26/2013

Excuse me, though I'm searching for Spanish Sawsage?

by Anonymousreply 1308/26/2013

anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 1408/26/2013

Just rocketed a gob of cock snot down little altar boy Timmy's willing gullet, now for a whiskey.

by Anonymousreply 1508/26/2013

[quote]Do you want replies from the ladies too?

Er, no. This is a gay site and what we'd like for the non-lesbian ladies is that you just go away.

by Anonymousreply 1608/26/2013

Ladies know nothing about cocks, except how to break the spirit of the men attached to them.

by Anonymousreply 1708/26/2013

Last night, online hookup, he desperately wanted to blow me so I let him. We met as his place. 20 minutes into it he got on his back with his head off the side of the bed and asked me to face fuck him. I was on top of him, fucking his throat and watching his 8-incher bobbing in the air and figured "fuck it". We 69'd for a few minutes then switched positions. He really just wanted to blow me so that was it for me. At least that time. He's really cute and we hit it off (he LOVES my precum and my huge loads) so I'm hoping we get together again. I'm fine with being an oral top but I like to suck dick to so maybe he'll get into a more mutual thing next time.

by Anonymousreply 1808/26/2013

About an hour ago. A cute nerdy guy with a nice dick has been stopping at 5 am for a blow job several mornings a week. I can still taste the cum. I don't drink anything for awhile after swallowing cum. I want to savor the man taste in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2013

R11, if you keep that up you'll soon need braces

by Anonymousreply 2008/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 2108/27/2013

Who was it with? I didn't catch the name

What led up to you giving head? I was looking for it

Where was it? Fresno

When was it? About two hours ago

Why did you decide to give head? Well, I was on my knees in front of this respectable hardon and decided to go ahead

How was it? About the fourth best today (of eight)

Discuss cause we at DL want to know. Not much to add. I'm going back out for a few more after dinner

by Anonymousreply 2208/27/2013

If you're tired of constant PrimeTime, having to pay to post, threads getting deleted for no reason, and whimsical banning, click below.

Our WM isn't a stupid nazi cow, and we might one day have again what DL used to be

by Anonymousreply 2308/27/2013

So many unnecessary questions! Just do it and enjoy it, I say...

by Anonymousreply 2408/27/2013

Two days ago. Surprisingly enough, I blew this 22-year-old I met last week and then fucked the daylights out of him. It was our second time and he doesn't last long while riding my dick ... always shoots a horny load onto my chest hair.

If you had shown me a newborn baby in 1991 and told me I'd be fucking him in a few decades, I would have told you "shut up, you fucking pervert asshole!"

And here it is now.

by Anonymousreply 2508/27/2013

A few days ago. It's just something I do, when we are alone. At the gym. Around 1pm-ish. I've been sucking this daddy's cock since I started going to this gym. He's way older, with a spongey body, but a fucking amazing, big, uncut cock. He never gets hard because he's on heart meds, but I really used to love sucking his daddy dick, chewing on his long overhang. It used to get me off. Now I don't really like it. He needs to start sucking me off. I've been going to the gym at different times so I don't have to see him, because he expects it. I guess I would expect it to if someone gave me head for a few years,

by Anonymousreply 2608/27/2013

Why are these young guys sucking off older men's cocks?

by Anonymousreply 2708/27/2013

Doesn't seem user friendly or well oriented, r23

by Anonymousreply 2808/27/2013

[quote]Why are these young guys sucking off older men's cocks?

When you suck an older guy's cock you obtain his wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 2908/27/2013

I sucked Phillip off this morning. I also sucked him off yesterday. He has a nice cock, doesn't last long and cums a river.

by Anonymousreply 3008/27/2013

Buddy of mine hooked up via Craigslist with this smoking hot model quality looking guy earlier this year.

When he got to the guy's apartment, he noticed a number of framed photos in his living room of group shots of the Romney family.

When he asked the guy what was up with that, the guy pointed to one of Mitt's daughters in law in a photo and said, "She's my sister".

by Anonymousreply 3108/27/2013

[quote]Why are these young guys sucking off older men's cocks?

I'm 45 and as shocked as you, even though I've gotten more than my share of young, hungry mouths on my cock. Part of it is because the cocksucker role is submissive by definition, and lots of guys fantasize about submitting to an older man, especially older men who exude confidence and power.

Also, lots of young guys are more open-minded sexually these days. You see a lot more interracial couplings, for example. I think "daddies" are just another "exotic" type for some young guys. They won't seek older men exclusively or even specifically, but if the opportunity presents itself and the older guy is hot enough, they'll go for it.

Others are daddy chasers and specifically look for older men. I get more attention from hot young men at 45 than I did at 25. Guys who wouldn't give me the time of day when I was just another guppy competing in the same fishtank are all over me now. I'm a "type" and a fairly fine specimen of that type, so there you have it. Still, ironic. And they truly are chasers; they come to me. I would never embarrass myself approaching a twenty-something at my age. But when they come to me it can be very nice!

And still others are just particularly horny and will settle for whatever's available. These are always the least-hot scenes for me. Feeling like you're something someone settled for is never a good feeling.

by Anonymousreply 3208/27/2013

Three. Last night. In the bushes.

by Anonymousreply 3308/27/2013

As a cocksucker I have few qualms about age. Cleanliness and a hard cock looking for a mouth can be enough. I was leaving a T room once when a fat Mexican came in. He took out his hard dick and offered it to me. He had no appeal, but the hard dick spoke to me. I still remember how hot sucking his fat Mexican dick was.

by Anonymousreply 3408/27/2013

R30-QE2.

by Anonymousreply 3508/27/2013

Everymorning before my dad goes to work..

by Anonymousreply 3608/27/2013

Here you go.

by Anonymousreply 3708/27/2013

[R. 10} A reply for the ladies. Did anyone ever suck Miss Cillian Murphy's pussy?

by Anonymousreply 3808/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.