Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is there any star in Hollywood now

that an expose could be written about?

We just saw Liberaci, which was interesting and I thought honest but which of the stars who are popular now, could be written about? Who has had a wild ride with plenty of whispers but no one brave enough to actually voice the rumors?

My main thought would be Tom Cruise but there could be someone who is even more interesting and not involved in a cult.

by Anonymousreply 3808/27/2013

Matt Bomer and Simon Halls.

by Anonymousreply 108/25/2013

George Clooney - something just isn't right.

by Anonymousreply 208/25/2013

How about Mel Gibson? He seems as crazy as Tom Cruise and his holocaust-denying father, and founded his own cult - an "offshoot Catholic" church.

I bet he's a psycho to his wife and 7 or 8 kids. If one of them talks, someone could write a hell of a book.

by Anonymousreply 308/25/2013

R2, What do you mean by that?

by Anonymousreply 408/25/2013

Plenty of people have voiced the rumors but Jolie could provide enough junkie/whore/plastic/psycho fodder for two tell-alls.

by Anonymousreply 508/25/2013

Yes. Mel Gibson deserves a tell all (does he have one?). I've always wondered if he abused his first wife and children. I assumed that he did but because of a huge settlement, his wife doesn't say anything. I'm thinking he may be another Bing Crosby.

by Anonymousreply 608/25/2013

Sandra Bullock=knew about the Nazi stuff, fake relationship with Jessie whats his name, turned everyone against him when she was publicly humiliated (even though it was never a real relationship)

by Anonymousreply 708/25/2013

I agree and she only adopted Louis to take the heat off of her Jessie situation.

by Anonymousreply 808/25/2013

I wonder the same thing too, R6. Fortunate thing is that he probably wasn't around the house much during their childhoods. His filming and carousing must have kept him away from home a lot. It sounds like his older sons have run amok. Really don't know anything about the kids. Other than the obvious that they're financially tied to their dad. Don't think we'll hear anything from them soon.

by Anonymousreply 908/25/2013

I honestly think Gibson is severley mentally ill. Bipolar? Even in his happy moments (the Oscars) he was so jumpy and twitchy and manic. Those tapes where he is screaming at the second wife are not the screams of a drunk. The way he implodes and loses it are the signs of a really disturbed troubled mind.

by Anonymousreply 1008/25/2013

Is it true that Sandy is really into Nazi S&M?

by Anonymousreply 1108/25/2013

I agree that Mel Gibson is ca-razy, but I think he might be a severe case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder rather than bipolar. Of course, he could be both, but his telephone rants could have gone into the textbooks under "Narcissistic rage".

And I think Jolie is more Borderline than Narcissistic, certainly she's one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 1208/25/2013

What about Mo'nique?

by Anonymousreply 1308/26/2013

I don't know anything about Mo'nique.

I think a tell all on Will and Jada would be fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 1408/26/2013

Princess Diana!

by Anonymousreply 1508/26/2013

David Letterman.

Britney Spears.

by Anonymousreply 1608/26/2013

Give Lindsay Lohan another six years and there can be a helluva book on her downfall and death.

by Anonymousreply 1708/26/2013

We've already optioned that, R17!

by Anonymousreply 1808/26/2013

Not Mel Gibson or Lindsay or Britney has to be someone who has staged-managed their public persona to perfection - &, to enormous success.

President Obama

George Clooney

and (especially) Derek Jeter

Those 3 fit the bill perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2013

The sad, pathetic, self-deluded story of Thomas Mapother would make for a cringeworthy epic of manipulation, greed, pride and absurdity.

by Anonymousreply 2008/26/2013

No, you're wrong, R19. President Obama doesn't belong on your list, nor does he in any way resemble your description.

I don't care if you hate the President, there's not a goddamned thing you can do about it so howl away, but please - be factually accurate or castrate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2108/26/2013

Mary-Kate Olsen

by Anonymousreply 2208/26/2013

have you forgotten about me already?

by Anonymousreply 2308/26/2013

I think Keanu Reeves. From his affair with Geffen, his connections to the Velvet Mafia and many of the very rich and famous. River's death, Keanu's own drug addiction. His own father being a drug dealer and then Keanu taking up his father's drug of choice, heroin.

Keanu's affairs with River and Gus Van Sant. His supposed stillborn baby and then the baby's mother dying in a one car accident. I just believe there is an interesting story in all that.

by Anonymousreply 2408/26/2013

Lady Gaga. She's the Meryl Streep of pop music. The Queen of Pop.

by Anonymousreply 2508/26/2013

Do you really think she's interesting or that she has lived enough life to write about? I mean she's pretty young.

by Anonymousreply 2608/26/2013

R25, you forgot "Queen of the Universe", self-proclaimed.

In reply to OP's question, John Travolta!

by Anonymousreply 2708/26/2013

Jessica Lange is a star.

by Anonymousreply 2808/26/2013

That one guy supposedly had a book all written about Travolta...where is it?

by Anonymousreply 2908/26/2013

An expose of current stars isn't the same because the stars no longer have the carefully managed constant glamour that they used to in the studio era. Also the internet has meant loads of gossip about stars and unflattering photos are available to everyone all the time and stars no longer have the remoteness and mystery they once did.

by Anonymousreply 3008/26/2013

Seann William Scott

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2013

This is the thing, if there was a real tell all about Geffen, Gallin and Diller it would encompass MANY of these stars that have been mentioned. Trouble is, they would murder anyone who would try to write the truth about them.

And for instance, Gallen's longtime partner Dolly, wouldn't it be nice to read a real book, about her? I love her and think she is as honest as she feels able to be but don't we all think she is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 3208/26/2013

Merv Griffin would make an interesting tell-all as well.

by Anonymousreply 3308/26/2013

R3, Merv is not in Hollywood now.

by Anonymousreply 3408/26/2013

Merv is in gay Hell now.

by Anonymousreply 3508/26/2013

I wish there was a hell, because if there were, I'm sure he would be in it and it is exactly what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 3608/26/2013

I believe if Courtney Love writes a tell all book, it would be a great thing.

by Anonymousreply 3708/27/2013

Jack Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 3808/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!