Werk!

by Anonymousreply 108/25/2013

Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 208/25/2013

He dances as good as black people!

by Anonymousreply 308/25/2013

He's doing MJ meets Breakin'.

by Anonymousreply 408/25/2013

The DL Caviezel haters will appear in 3,2,1...

by Anonymousreply 508/25/2013

He would pop, lock and break their necks.

by Anonymousreply 608/25/2013

Looks like the ending of Close Encounters of The Third Kind.

by Anonymousreply 708/25/2013

I know that Caviezel is a devout Roman Catholic. As such, is it safe to presume he is opposed to gay equality?

by Anonymousreply 808/25/2013

That was quite gay.

by Anonymousreply 908/25/2013

First thing I've liked about him since his extra performance in My Own Private Idaho.

by Anonymousreply 1008/25/2013

He dances like he got his hole greased up thoroughly in that trailer.

by Anonymousreply 1108/25/2013

He was so beautiful in that movie with JLo which was actually really good.

by Anonymousreply 1208/25/2013

Yes, he was a beautiful guy but his turn as Jesus put me off him...and no, I didn't see the performance.

by Anonymousreply 1308/25/2013

In a rerun of PERSON OF INTEREST last week, his character Reese was helping a female surgeon whose wife was in danger of being killed. He reunited the couple at the end of the show. If Caviezel the actor was so dead set against gay marriage (as he is about doing sex scenes), then I doubt his character would have been the one to reunite the women. With that said, I doubt he has any strong oppositon to gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1408/25/2013

He refused to do sex scenes with JLo that involved any skin contact (is there any other kind?) because he's married. Did he have enough clout back then to pull that off? Maybe he's grateful to get steady work as a mainstream actor after the Gibson movie which did seem to damage his career so he won't try rocking the boat anymore. Plus, gays and lesbians are in the news everyday. Even he must think it's remarkably stupid to pretend gays don't exist.

by Anonymousreply 1508/25/2013

That's more personality than I've ever seen him display onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 1608/25/2013

Real wood is less wooden than JC.

by Anonymousreply 1708/25/2013

An interview with Jim Caviezel's wife is at link.

She's ... unfortunate looking.

And a basketball coach.

by Anonymousreply 1808/25/2013

OK, so Caviezel is clearly anti-abortion. It figures he's opposed to marriage equality too, yes?

by Anonymousreply 1908/25/2013

I would think so, R19.

His extreme and odd religious prohibitions cost him a lot of work. Perhaps he decided that in order to support his family he could set aside his personal/religious issues and just do the fucking show and cash the checks.

How is that show, btw?

by Anonymousreply 2008/25/2013

He wouldn't kiss another woman onscreen because that would make him 'unfaithful to his wife'. He's a complete loon. Of course he's anti-gay.

by Anonymousreply 2108/25/2013

He's nuts. And a huge creep.

by Anonymousreply 2208/25/2013

I actually met Jim Caviezel in person. He is one of the sweetest and most soft-spoken individuals I've ever met. And the camera does not do him justice--he is breathtakingly beautiful up close.

by Anonymousreply 2308/25/2013

So, r23 you(and others) are only defending him because he's hot? That makes you pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 2408/25/2013

Not at all, R24. You're the pathetic one for attacking him when you've never met him.

by Anonymousreply 2508/25/2013

R25= religious loon frau pretending to be gay.

Yeah, you met him for two seconds and could tell he was wonderful. Uh huh. Fuck off churchie.

by Anonymousreply 2608/26/2013

I know quite a few people who are religious and anti-abortion, but are accepting of LGBT and marriage equality. I know it seems conflicting, but those are heir beliefs. I don't know what Caviezel's stance is, I'm just saying I don't jump to conclusions anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2708/26/2013

R27...oh fuck off already!!

He's a very conservative Catholic...he's NOT for gay rights. And CONSERVATIVE CATHOLIC automatically eliminates him as being a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 2808/26/2013

R28=the real loon here.

by Anonymousreply 2908/26/2013

He's probably going along with Pope Francis with the "who am I to judge" thing. I guess the Church is currently teaching their followers to treat gays with compassion, but they are still opposed to Gay marriage and they insist that Gay Catholics opt for celibacy.

So while they aren't openly hostile and intolerant, they are condescendingly discriminating. Or something like that. Caviezel is a CATHOLIC (all caps) thru and thru. He just likes being able to work.

by Anonymousreply 3008/26/2013

He was pretty good in that remake of "The Prisoner"...somehow his wooden, detached demeanor worked in that. He is pretty though.

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2013

Saw him in an interview and he seemed pretty engaging and funny, which I didn't expect. I tend to believe R23. If anything, he's probably not the type who'd ever make his beliefs on homosexuality known.

by Anonymousreply 3208/26/2013

Interesting he made his film/acting debut in My Private Idaho!

by Anonymousreply 3308/26/2013

He looks SO GAY in this picture!

by Anonymousreply 3408/26/2013

This thread is INFESTED with fundie apologists and self-hating lunatics like r34. What does "SO GAY" mean anyway, r34? You need to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 3508/26/2013

[quote] What does "SO GAY" mean anyway

When you tie a sweater around your shoulders like that.

R35 must be straight frau housewife.

by Anonymousreply 3608/26/2013

Jim Caviezel DOES do sex scenes, but he does not want to do graphic ones. His problem with Jennifer Lopez and Ashley Judd is that they took off their tops and wanted to be nude during the scenes.

R20, "Person of Interest" is quite a good show. The cast has awesome chemistry, and Taraji P. Henson brings out the best in Jim Caviezel's acting in their scenes together.

by Anonymousreply 3708/26/2013

R21, Caviezel always has kissed women in his films and TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 3808/26/2013

[quote]Taraji P. Henson brings out the best in Jim Caviezel's acting in their scenes together.

That has to be the funniest thing I've read in a while. The only real emotion Taraji's acting could generate is embarrassment.

If you are a fan of Jim's beauty see Terrance Malick's A Thin Red Line. Almost every frame is an ode to his face and blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3908/26/2013

R29, Again, fuck off. This is a GAY gossip board. The last thing we need here are religious nuts promoting homophobic actors. Go fuck yourself.

Oh and "bystander" = fat breeder frau.

by Anonymousreply 4008/26/2013

"Caviezel said that his faith is his guide, both personally and professionally. He said it was no coincidence that ‘in my 33rd year, I was called to play Jesus,’ and joked about his initials also being the same as Jesus Christ. The actor spoke about the film and its negative effect on his career while at a megachurch in Orlando to promote a new audio book of the Bible. Caviezel plays Jesus and other Hollywood stars, including Richard Dreyfuss, appear on the CD. Pointing to a DVD of his famous film, Caviezel said ‘This is The Passion of the Christ.’ Pointing to the CD boxed set of the new audio book of the Bible, Words of Promise, he said: ‘This is The Passion on Steroids.’"

"JIM CAVIEZEL of the hit series “Person of Interest” would rather kill than kiss on-screen!

That’s because the 43-year-old actor, who played Jesus in “The Passion of the Christ,” is a de­vout Roman Catholic and says a screen smooch would feel like he was being unfaithful to his wife, former teacher Kerri.

“Jim doesn’t like to kiss an actress unless it’s just a little peck – and even then it’s got to be with his character’s wife or girlfriend,” divulged a CBS insider. “He’s a very moral man and doesn’t want to send the wrong message when it comes to intimacy.”

In the CBS series, Jim plays John Reese, a former member of the elite Special Forces who sometimes metes out vigilante-style justice to take down bad guys – even killing them when neces­sary.

To prepare for the role, Jim spent a lot of time with real-life Special Forces operatives and weapons, including rifles and sub-machine guns that he learned to break down blindfolded.

Although Jim doesn’t mind killing on-screen, loving is a big NO-NO.

In 2001, he refused to do a nude scene with Jennifer Lopez in the thriller “Angel Eyes” out of “devotion, love and respect to my wife.” And while film­ing “High Crimes” in 2002, he nixed doing nude scenes with his on-screen wife Ashley Judd."

by Anonymousreply 4108/26/2013

R40-Jebi se!

by Anonymousreply 4208/26/2013

R36, no that would be you, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4308/26/2013

37, 38...go fuck yourself.

Honestly, what's happened to DL?? Why aren't these religious nuts blocked from here?

by Anonymousreply 4408/26/2013

r35, that is rich coming from a fat frau like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4508/26/2013

[quote]Although Jim doesn’t mind killing on-screen, loving is a big NO-NO.

So he's a pick-and-choose kind of Christian.

I suspect he knows how lucky he is to play that character on "Person of Interest." The way the show is set up, neither he nor Finch can have a current love interest, and he doesn't have a lot of lines, just a lot of people/things to punch/blow up.

by Anonymousreply 4608/26/2013

R45, again, go away homophobic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4708/26/2013

[quote]His extreme and odd religious prohibitions cost him a lot of work.

His high maintenance attitude, and the total inability to learn his fucking lines also cost him a lot of work.

by Anonymousreply 4808/26/2013

[quote]How is that show, btw?

It's actually pretty awesome. They were renewed for a third season.

by Anonymousreply 4908/26/2013

I agree with R25. The people who attack Caviezel when they've never even met the man are the true loonies. What's more, they're also the epitome of hypocrite. I hate them.

by Anonymousreply 5008/26/2013

R26 has some serious anger management issues. You need to seek help.

Now, back to the topic at hand, please, which is the OP video.

by Anonymousreply 5108/26/2013

How did this thread, a simple fucking thread about Jim Caviezel pop-locking on the set of a movie, become infiltrated by desperate loonies who want to deem Caviezel evil incarnate? The solution is simple, people: If you don't care for the man then DON'T CLICK ON THE FUCKING THREAD. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my keyboard?

by Anonymousreply 5208/26/2013

R50,51,52...No, cunt. The simple solution is for YOU to go the fuck away. We don't need homophobic church fraus here. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 5308/26/2013

R21/R26/R28/R40/R41/R43/R44/R47/R53, you are truly a sociopath.

Did you see OP's link, where several friends are clapping and cheering for Jim? Has anyone done that for you recently? Do you even have any friends? No?? Well take a long hard look at your posts and the infantile language to which your limited intellect quickly resorts, and you may come to understand why those answers are a resounding no. But then again, I may be giving your powers of comprehension way too much credit.

F&F this psycho!

by Anonymousreply 5408/26/2013

Funny, R53, for a person who is so clearly in the I HATE JIM CAVIEZEL camp, you surely do spend a lot of time in his thread. I'll bet you just saw that this thread was bumped back up and said to yourself "OOhh, let me see what the last person who commented in that thread has said!" Get a life, loser. You are why we are hated.

by Anonymousreply 5508/26/2013

I totally agree, R54. I've also FFd that assclown. It's too bad we can only do it once per post.

by Anonymousreply 5608/26/2013

Too true, R56. But troll-dar him and FF every single one of his attacks. He's going way beyond "pointless bitchery" and is trying to bully every person who demonstrates a hint of support for Jim Caviezel. That is clearly uncalled for and can't be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 5708/26/2013

Has Jim Caviezel ever spoken out in favor of gay equality? Seems odd to be silent on that issue, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 5808/26/2013

I'm on it, R57.

by Anonymousreply 5908/26/2013

[quote]His high maintenance attitude, and the total inability to learn his fucking lines also cost him a lot of work.

Caviezel is dyslexic and suffers from AADHD. Reportedly he refuses to take any medication. Some of his interviews are just painful to watch: he talks about his role and suddenly starts rambling about something completely different.

by Anonymousreply 6008/26/2013

[quote]He refused to do sex scenes with JLo that involved any skin contact (is there any other kind?) because he's married.

That had more to do with J-Los' infamous scabies than any marriage vows.

by Anonymousreply 6108/26/2013

R41, Jim Cavizel has kissed 4 actresses on "Person of Interest" over the first two seasons. Two of those kisses were intimate. In fact, the series starts with Cavizel's character in bed with his girlfriend.

At the link below is a angry kiss betwen him and actress Annie Parisse.

by Anonymousreply 6208/26/2013

R39, Taraji P. Henson is a very good actress.

by Anonymousreply 6308/26/2013

Really r62. That was tightest closed mouth kiss since Michael and Lisa Marie.

by Anonymousreply 6408/26/2013

Well, I did not say that it was a GOOD kiss, R64, just that he still kissed the actress.

by Anonymousreply 6508/26/2013

Wow, his wife is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 6608/26/2013

I can't wait until something is unearthed about him and there's a scandal.

by Anonymousreply 6708/26/2013

Nice! He's got some rhythm.

by Anonymousreply 6808/26/2013

R67 makes a fair point, look at Jim's buddy Mel.

by Anonymousreply 6908/26/2013

I love that I said I know nothing about Caviezel's position and I'm told to fuck off. DL never let's me down!

by Anonymousreply 7008/26/2013

Barack Obama was opposed to gay marriage until last summer.

As others pointed out, Roman Catholicism doesn't condone sex other than between married people, and the marriage sacrament is between one man and one woman.Same-sex sex is no more sinful than adultery.

As the new Pope, Francis, said, "who am I to judge? "

I've never heard Caviziel condemn anyone; he and Gary Sinise are among the most stand-up people in entertainment.

The venom directed against hom and Patricia Heaton is offensive, and reinforces the worst stereotypes of bitchy gay men. Adults can politely disagree, and remain civil.

The deranged Attila The Hun style salt-the-earth hatred spewed here is disgusting. And worrisome.

by Anonymousreply 7108/26/2013

Heh? You're cracked

by Anonymousreply 7208/26/2013

Sorry, R71, but believing that gay people are not deserving of equal rights is not merely 'disagreeing.' It is an ugly act of bigotry.

And knowing that is not deranged or disgusting or worrisome. Perhaps this site isn't for you?

by Anonymousreply 7308/26/2013

R73 Didn't know DL had a litmus test; outside of your work setting up straw men, is that your responsibility, or are you a self-appointed Gayatollah?

by Anonymousreply 7408/26/2013

I'm also telling you to fuck off. You're making yourself look the obvious fool(and outsider) that you are.

by Anonymousreply 7508/26/2013

Knock it off, R75, before you get yourself banned too. Everyone is entitled to their opinion without bullies like you having to ram yours down everyone else's throats. I've noticed you've tried the same thing earlier in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 7608/26/2013

So much for tolerance, inclusiveness and rainbows. I don't know what delusions lead R75 to think he has some standing to tell anyone to fuck off, but it's way too common around here.

Worst sort of hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 7708/26/2013

You're absolutely right, R77. I'm sick of this bullying behavior; the best thing is to take immediate action to shut them down.

by Anonymousreply 7808/26/2013

This is a gay website. It's not fan site for anyone, let alone a religious whackjob actor. Go discuss Jim Caviezel on IMDB or maybe a Catholic message board. Here is not the place to defend him unless you get off on talking down to the gays about someone who hates them.

by Anonymousreply 7908/26/2013

It's people like this asshat of a troll at R79, R75, etc (whom I've repeatedly FFd, by the way) who are the WORST kind of representation for us gays. They talk about wanting respect and inclusion, but throw out the ugliest of remarks about someone they've never even met, simply because that person is religious or spiritual, or might not share the same political affiliations as them. Newsflash, dickhead...there are many religious people who think that we as gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else. You have no clue as to what Caviezel's stance on gay marriage is, and just because he portrayed Jesus in a movie, or is a known devout Catholic, or refused to do sex scenes with an actress in a movie, etc., does not give you the right to demean and bash him. Fuck you. This is not a political thread.

Now, if we can once again get back to the subject of the thread...

Here are some funny outtakes of Jim while making the movie LONG WEEKEND. The full dance scene that's in the OP video begins at 5:21, and at there's a funny scene in a pool beginning at 8:06...

by Anonymousreply 8008/27/2013

[quote] It's people like this asshat of a troll at [R79], [R75], etc (whom I've repeatedly FFd, by the way) who are the WORST kind of representation for us gays.

It is actually a religious frau housewife.

by Anonymousreply 8108/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!