Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Natori: Robes and Catans

I awoke to find this delicious email from Neiman Marcus. What should I buy? Which earrings would go best with which caftan? Help!

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013

Dahling, I have my caftan and the caftans of all my friends specially made by the finest clothier in all of Morocco.

by Anonymousreply 108/25/2013

I love this one. It's very 70s retro. If only it came in an orange and brown shag version

by Anonymousreply 208/25/2013

Seriously -- who are those outfits made for? I do remember seeing older women on TV wearing things like this around the house in the 1970s, when the house was in Florida or Hawaii. But those women are all dead now. Are baby boomers wearing these things in their retirement homes?

by Anonymousreply 308/25/2013

None of these compare, really, to the Elizabeth Caftan from Gump's.

by Anonymousreply 408/25/2013

RICHARD RYDER :: A Very Liz Taylor Pride Posted on 02 June 2011

Well, it’s here again. The day to be proud of who you are, inside and out. It’s not a day of judgement or hate, it’s for celebrating and feeling good about who you are. But let’s face it. Sometimes it’s hard to feel good about yourself when surrounded by half naked hard bodies who are a lot more prouder than you. And rightly so. But not everyone is comfortable letting it all hang out, no matter how much of IT there is to hang out there in the first place. That’s why I’m single handedly bringing back the caftan. And not just any Value Village muumuu, I’m talking the Elizabeth Taylor Caftan. What better way to honour this icon and AIDS advocate than to don her favourite garment?  Glamour, elegance and a comfy way to hide many the physical flaw. No matter what your age, a LIz Taylor caftans has it all. Match it up with a turban (GGT publisher Shaun Proulx’s new fashion fave!) and a gladiator sandal and you’re good from dusk till dawn! Did I mention you don’t need to wear anything underneath? Shape it up with a ‘say something’ belt or let it all flap in the wind. Instant elegance and constant glamour. Lizzie was no fool!

More Dick Ryder

by Anonymousreply 508/25/2013

r4 Poly/Spandex???? Not on THIS alabaster skin. If it's not imported Chinese silk, then why bother?

by Anonymousreply 608/25/2013

Indeed, I'd rather go Nude!

by Anonymousreply 708/25/2013

What's the matter with people who can't write a heading? Here, we've got "Catans," while another thread about Royals has "Riyal" and a thread about Denmark has "Denmarl."

DL needs to bring back the "PREVIEW" button.

by Anonymousreply 808/25/2013

I am in my 30s and would love nothing more than to swan around all day in a gorgeous, cozy caftan. If I ever get to live out my housewife dreams I will do it.

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013

They need an interior tackle pocket to work. I don't like my junk sticking to my thighs.

by Anonymousreply 1008/26/2013

r10 Powder, doll, and lots of it.

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.