Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Amanda Knox Decides NOT to return to Italy to Face Murder Trial

Why would she? With the American media being her personal P.R. firm, even SHE'S convinced she had nothing to do with it.

Isn't that right Diane Sawyer, Good Morning America, Fox, CNN, HLN, Rachel Maddow, Today Show, NBC, CBS?

It pays to be a young, attractive, privileged white woman.

by Anonymousreply 13807/06/2014

Damn, must be nice..

by Anonymousreply 108/25/2013

So, how does that work, then? If she is convicted in absentia, she will remain a free woman as long as she doesn't return to Italy? Will there be possible extradition back IF she is convicted? Why the hell WOULD she go back there for a retrial? Who the hell WOULD?

by Anonymousreply 208/25/2013

R2 is right. R3 is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 508/25/2013

Can the Italian legal system ever be fixed? If the investigation had been conducted properly and ethically in the first place, none of this would be an issue. I never knew before what a travesty it is. My only familiarity with European legal systems was from the UK and Spain. Shocking, really.

by Anonymousreply 608/25/2013

Good. I think her trial was all political.

by Anonymousreply 708/25/2013

{quote]It pays to be a young, attractive, privileged white woman.

stop the race baiting op, sometimes the black guy is guilty and this is one of those times.

by Anonymousreply 808/25/2013

If found guilty she'd have to be extradited back to Italy which would never happen.

Italy is just trying to save face.

Where is her boyfriend living now? Is he being retried?

by Anonymousreply 908/25/2013

Her ex-boyfriend is living under a succession of naked women, as many as he wants.

Hubba hubba.

by Anonymousreply 1008/25/2013

He didn't do anything, so why should she return to Italy?

by Anonymousreply 1108/25/2013

Double jeopardy right? Wasn't she convicted and then it was overturned or something? Sounds fucked up to me. I know US justice isn't perfect. Don't bitch at me.

by Anonymousreply 1208/25/2013

I agree also R 3 is a wack job. I think he's the frau hating troll that is way unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 1308/25/2013

there is only one frau hating troll r13? I think frau hating is the norm on DL. (and justifiably so!!!)

by Anonymousreply 1408/25/2013

It's interesting that the other roomates of Knox and Kercher haven't spoken publicly about the case. They certainly aren't saying they believe amanda knox is innocenta.

by Anonymousreply 1508/25/2013

R15 is Regina George

by Anonymousreply 1708/25/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2013

Never miss an opportunity to whine about white privilege no matter how ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2108/26/2013

I'd stab a bitch a time or 20 for this:

by Anonymousreply 2208/26/2013

R21, let's not forget the issues at hand

by Anonymousreply 2308/26/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2408/26/2013

Why would she? The police there are a bunch of idiots that tried to pin the murder on her for no good reason. There was literally zero evidence that she killed that girl, and the supposed motive was too stupid to be a movie.

by Anonymousreply 2508/26/2013

R6, if you have no familiarity with the Italian legal system, why do you offer your opinion?

by Anonymousreply 2608/26/2013

Those idiots need to leave her alone. They already had a trial and let her free. That's it. She shouldn't go there no matter what. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 2708/26/2013

I can not get over the fact that no one cares about the guy (Rudy Guede) who murdered Meredith. The guy whose sperm was found inside her. The guy whose bloody hand print (his prints, Meredith's blood) was found on the wall above Meredith's body. The guy whose DNA was all over the room where the murder occurred. The guy who will get out of jail in a year

Meredith's own family hasn't spoken one word against him. It's as if he doesn't exist to them. They really don't care about Raffaele either. They don't speak out against him. They only speak out against Amanda Knox. They also didn't have one damn word to say when Rudy Guede appealed his case. The Kercher's didn't even attend. So now Rudy is eligible to get out of jail in a years time. And the Kercher family could care less that he'll be out to rape and murder someone else's daughter. They only care about persecuting Amanda Knox

by Anonymousreply 2808/26/2013

Don't worry folks. Karma will render its own justice over time.

by Anonymousreply 2908/26/2013

Did any of your watch the trial or follow the case? I'm not a defender of Amanda Know for any reason other than it's incredibly obvious she didn't do it.

by Anonymousreply 3008/26/2013

That isn't uncommon, R28. Families often choose someone to scapegoat, whether or not that person is guilty, and they'll put enormous amounts of energy into making sure that person pays for what happened to their loved one.

There have been many people who've been found innocent because of hard evidence, but the victim's family is still screaming for blood.

Families are too emotionally involved to be rational.

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2013

Daddy's money freed her. Daddy was working very very high up in Macy's as a CFO, now he's working in WA as a CFO for a restaurant firm, one of those shitty chain restaurant firms.

He had been a VP of Finance at Macy's, what's the pay for that? $500k a year?

Now he's "corporate controller" at Restaurants Unlimited one of those chain restaurant owner things.

by Anonymousreply 3408/26/2013

For all of those kvetching about the Italian justice system's barbarities, let us not forget that we still strap people to a chair and turn the electricity on.

And then, when they catch fire but are still alive, we hit them with some more voltage.

by Anonymousreply 3508/26/2013

We think it makes us a Christian nation, R35.

by Anonymousreply 3608/26/2013

[quote] if you have no familiarity with the Italian legal system, why do you offer your opinion?

If you had a modicum of rational thought you might have deduced that the recent legal proceedings in this case not only illuminated the problems with their system, but actually made their prosecutor appear to be someone with a medieval understanding of human behavior and criminal justice, particularly as it applied to women with active vaginal openings.

Seriously, R26. Where have you been through all of the proceedings? Loving the fact that the Italian courts embrace the idea of prosecutors using tainted evidence or evidence fabricated in favor of wildly implausible, sexist, anti-female theories? (i.e. sexually active women are immediately more suspect than overtly chaste ones who present the societally acceptable face) Prosecutorial theories were biased and created the pretenses and false information used used against suspects. And they all originated with a loose female pussy and a black man. The justice decided the whore from Seattle was a better, or at least, more deserving target.

In other words, R26, your absolute lack of knowledge which you seemed to try to make incumbent on my understanding of the Italian legal system has failed you. You bring nothing to the conversation. Or am I mistaken in believing you can't add anything to the discourse?

by Anonymousreply 3708/26/2013

The devil is dancing a tarantella tonight

by Anonymousreply 3808/26/2013

Let's not forget that the Italian legal system prosecuted geologists for not warning the public about an impending earthquake, because the prosecutor thought that the geologists should have known one was coming. It's really shocking how stupid they apparently are over there.

by Anonymousreply 3908/26/2013

didn't she have a book deal or tv-movie something? anyway, she is rich and probably will never need to work again.

by Anonymousreply 4008/26/2013

[quote] Of course the vicious little Knox cunt participated in that murder. She may even be responsible for the whole thing. I cannot believe the gullible fraus here defending her.

And I'm guessing you think she magically erased all her DNA in the room where the rape and murder took place. There wasn't one speck of her DNA there. You know that is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE? Don't you?

And the police never found the murder weapon. NEVER. They said they found a knife at Raffaele's house that had some of Amanda's and supposedly Meredith's DNA on it, but they conveniently leave out the fact that the knife was not the murder weapon. It's the wrong size and didn't match up with the stab wounds. And real forensic experts say Meredith's DNA was not on the knife. What was there was Amanda's DNA and particles of rye bread

And despite all of this, you still think she did it, but you aren't saying anything about her boyfriend Raffaele. If you think she did it, it stands to reason that he did it too. They were together all night. But you're cool with that. You're not going to speak out against him when you can blame it all on Amanda. You're logic is flawed. And if they were involved in this how did they meet up witht the guy who raped Meredith? Were they telepathic? They (Amanda & Raffaele)never even met Rudy.

So what happened? they waited until this strange guy they never ever met broke into the house and then instead of calling the cops or telling him to get out they instead talked him into raping and murdering the roommate while they watched?

by Anonymousreply 4108/26/2013

Rudy had a history of breaking and entering. He acted alone. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 4208/26/2013

OP, she had nothing to do with it. Italy is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 4308/26/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4408/26/2013

Some of us live in Florida, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4508/26/2013

Pardon me, you FUCKING idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4608/26/2013

r30 Exactly. She and Raffaele happen to have nothing to do with it. I was ready to be out for their blood, but I read up on it and there is no rational reason to believe they were anywhere near the murder or that Guede had any help in general. I have to admit I was always a little disappointed by that, she would be so easy to hate - pervert American bitch with the ice cold eyes - but it's a fairy tale.

DL misogynists will have to look for another scapegoat, Amanda Knox is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 4708/26/2013

The other thing that shows how shitty the Italian criminal justice system is is that they locked up two people for four years on charges of murder BEFORE the whole judicial process had been completed. Then, they released two people who still stand accused of murder, allowing one of them both to leave the country and one of them to return to her home country from which they will not be able to extradite her.

So, if you think they are guilty you should be concerned that the two accused are out of custody and one is even out of the country and cannot be made to come back. If you believe they are innocent then you should be concerned that two people who had not yet been fully convicted spent four years in prison (and were made to appear to be the devils in human form).

Either way, it shows what a heap of shit the Italian criminal justice system is.

by Anonymousreply 4808/26/2013

Spend some time overseas, dumb fucks, who think this is about white privilege. See how corrupt this culturally amazing but SERIOUSLY maligned country is and how you better not even get into a fender bender with a native Italian bcos you will be at fault, even if you are not, in their eyes as the outsider. Don't OWN shit bcos when you get robbed, the cops WILL tell you that you should "just let them take it" because it "is only your stuff they want, they don't want to hurt you." Shut the fuck up. I don't trust these fucks to give me the correct change much less have my life put in the hands of folks that are admittedly more about "saving face" and la bella figura than true justice.

by Anonymousreply 5008/26/2013

[quote]I don't trust these fucks to give me the correct change much less have my life put in the hands of folks that are admittedly more about "saving face" and la bella figura than true justice.

ITA. Anyone who doesn't believe this has never been there. The justice system in the US may be flawed but it's nothing compared to the kangaroo court in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 5208/26/2013

R51, I'm not American, I'm European, and so what happens in Italy in many ways has a direct effect on my wellbeing too. We in Europe are being dragged down by Italy's inability to reform, to put a proper government in place, to get its economy together, to make the changes needed to become a modern, outward-looking society.

My partner has worked in Italy for most of the past two years and so I have spent a lot of time in Italy. Much is good, but much is shit too.

Of course, like you, prosecutor Mignini thought in terms of "ugly Americans" too when he decided to claim Amanda Knox was the ringleader of a murderous satanic sex ring (that is still what she is accused of). He thought she was a "bitch" too. And, you can't respond to my point - the Italian criminal justice system is such a heap of shit it locks people up for four years on murder charges, releases them to go abroad, then says, once it's released them, that they might actually be guilty so need a new trial. But, it can't put them on the stand again, because it let them go.

This trial is a huge embarrasment to Italy, whatever your opinion on Knox and Sollecito is. Not to mention, the one person who is absolutely guilty of murdering Meredith Kercher - Rudy Guede - is only going to do 16 years maximum, because he said he saw Sollecito and heard Knox, but he himself, of course, was only sitting on the toilet. Again, either the court believed him when he said that he was sitting on the toilet and not involved with the murder, or they didn't believe him. Which was it?

by Anonymousreply 5308/26/2013

It appears every expert who has been interviewed does not believe that Amanda is guilty. IMHO it is so obvious Rudy Guede did it.

by Anonymousreply 5408/26/2013

[quote] Not to mention, the one person who is absolutely guilty of murdering Meredith Kercher - Rudy Guede - is only going to do 16 years maximum, because he said he saw Sollecito and heard Knox, but he himself, of course, was only sitting on the toilet. Again, either the court believed him when he said that he was sitting on the toilet and not involved with the murder, or they didn't believe him. Which was it?

He's eligible for release next year. And Meredith's family doesn't have any problem with that

by Anonymousreply 5508/26/2013

It's that time of the month again for the latest Amanda Knox Troll thread.

Go ahead kids and waste paragraphs of repetitive explanations and evidence. It's what the Amanda Knox Troll lives for.

by Anonymousreply 5608/26/2013

R22 is proof of what Americans are capable of!

by Anonymousreply 5708/26/2013

R51,guarda stronzo, sei assolutamente pazzo. Ci sono problemi grandi in Italia e il senso di giustizia non esiste. Siamo innamorati con il tuo cibo e la cultura e la idea di "la dolce vita" ma la tua sistema giuridico? Ma dai, controllati cazzo.

by Anonymousreply 5808/26/2013

R51, did your mommy touch you in your no-no place when you were little? You sound deranged.

by Anonymousreply 5908/26/2013

This article sums up what a farce the case has always been.

by Anonymousreply 6008/26/2013

R55 That's where Meredith's family is positively fucking clueless. The real murderer goes free and they are obsessed with some girl in Seattle not the filthy cunt that committed the crime.

by Anonymousreply 6108/26/2013

[post redacted because thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

by Anonymousreply 6208/26/2013

Thanks for posting that R62.

by Anonymousreply 6308/26/2013

R62 The article was biased bullshit. Guede was adopted by a wealthy Italian family(he was not an outsider) and kept on getting in trouble with the law time and time again. He had a record before he killed Meredith.

It's funny how some people's misogyny is clouding people's minds on this issue. For the record, Guede is the real cunt not Sollecito or Knox.

by Anonymousreply 6408/26/2013

And despite what the fangirl trolls have to say, Alan Dershowitz (Harvard law professor and noted author on law ) has this to say about Knox:

"if retried, she "likely will be found guilty -- because the evidence supporting a conviction is pretty strong.""

by Anonymousreply 6508/26/2013

Despite what the "cunt hating trolls" say Dershowitz was involved in OJ's defense team! How the fuck can you take such a cunt so seriously?

by Anonymousreply 6608/26/2013

And in the section right before Dershowitz's comment, we find this:

[quote]. "Her original verdict was so terribly flawed by prosecutorial overreaching," the lawyer said, noting that the appellate court that overturned the original conviction detailed those flaws in a damning report more than 100 pages in length.

Dershowitz fails to tell us why he believes the evidence supporting conviction is so strong.

Or does he simply want to provide a loud counterpoint as part of his long-standing relentless self-promotion campaign? FFS, he represented OJ Simpson on appeal, claims to have represented Nelson Mandela, and now he's Sheldon Adelson's civil lawyer. Yes, that Sheldon Adelson. I know about Simpson and the Mandela claim, but jeez, he's defending the arch right-wing shit's personal interests:

[quote]Most recently, Mr. Dershowitz reversed his position on open courtroom access for the media by representing Sheldon Adelson in a civil case in Clark county, Nevada. Adelson, owner of the Sands hotel chain, is perhaps best known for his donations, totaling over 150 million dollars to various conservative republicans in the 2012 election. Dershowitz is arguing that media coverage of Adelson, who is testifying in a civil case in April, 2013, would present a security threat to Adelson, should his testimony become part of the public record.

God forbid that court testimony of a wealthy man who thinks he's above the law should be part of the public record!

by Anonymousreply 6708/26/2013

Dershowitz is an expert in law. There is enough evidence against Knox , evidence that the appeal judge ignored, to convict her.

As it is, she's a convicted criminal for placing the blame on another black man. (as that tends to happen).

Her criminal conviction was upheld by 2 courts and made final by the Supreme Court.

The girl is despicable.

by Anonymousreply 6808/26/2013

In verita!! R58. Brava!!

by Anonymousreply 6908/26/2013

R68 Dershowitz is a shameless self promoter above everything else. OJ and Adelson are both shitheels so that means that Dershowitz is an immoral legal expert doesn't it?

Do you think Guede is totally innocent? If you do you must be insane. That is the problem with the cunt hating trolls, the cunted, Amanda Knox, is a sleazy,murderous cunt. The black killer,the cocked, is a potential trick who is well hung!

by Anonymousreply 7008/26/2013

[quote]Dershowitz is an expert in law

In that case he can explain himself when he wades into a controversy he has nothing to do with. Granted, he was approached by the press, but he took the opportunity to make a rather wide-reaching and much disagreed upon position without bothering to explain it, which just reeks of the usual Dershowitz "look at me" antics.

R68, do you know if Dershowitz is an expert in Italian jurisprudence and procedures?

by Anonymousreply 7108/26/2013

[quote]do you know if Dershowitz is an expert in Italian jurisprudence and procedures?

I'd hazard a guess at his legal knowledge being somewhat more expert than yours, r71.

by Anonymousreply 7208/26/2013

That doesn't answer the question, R72. Do you want a Mulligan?

by Anonymousreply 7308/26/2013

R71 That means that he doesn't know the answer and Dershowitz is absolutely clueless when it comes to Italian law.

by Anonymousreply 7408/26/2013

Guede fucked Kirchner and had his shit in the toilet and went clubbing after he killed her.

by Anonymousreply 7708/26/2013

Actually, r73, I wasn't the person you originally asked - I was merely pointing out the obvious. Of course, in the unlikely event that you actually are an internationally known legal practitioner and commentator, I offer my apologies. Please, do go on.

by Anonymousreply 7808/26/2013

r75, Meredith's vagina does count because it had Rudy's DNA inside it. His DNA was also found in Meredith's purse and on her clothing. His bloody handprint was found on the pillow under Meredith's body, and his shoes tracked footprints through Meredith's blood on the floor.

On the other hand, there is no evidence of Amanda in the small bedroom where Meredith was killed...not a trace of her DNA, fingerprints, or footprints anywhere in the messy, chaotic crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 7908/26/2013

[quote]Guede fucked Kirchner

What a classy way of referring to a murder victim's rape... shame you can't spare the actual victim a few of your Knox-inspired rage tears.

by Anonymousreply 8008/26/2013

[quote]On the other hand, there is no evidence of Amanda in the small bedroom where Meredith was killed...not a trace of her DNA, fingerprints, or footprints anywhere in the messy, chaotic crime scene.

The entire house is the crime scene: a bloody footprint is attributed to Sollecito. And Knox's blood was also found. We'll be hearing more about that in the new trial.

As far as DNA in the bedroom: biological traces are more often not found after a murder. It depends on the dynamics.

Look up the recent Patrick Latko muder case in So. Jersey. Latko knifed his best friend and mother in a small kitchen. He slit their throats. He fled the scene. He did no clean up. Yet there was NONE of his DNA found at the crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 8108/26/2013

r81, the prosecution attributed a footprint to Sollecito, but that attribution is hotly contested by many who have examined photos of the footprint.

Also, Knox's blood was not found in the house. Her DNA was found in the house because she lived there, but chemical tests did not identify any of the material as Knox's blood.

I will look into the Latko case you mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 8208/26/2013

The footprint is attributed to Sollecito. That was the conclusion of the first trial.

The footprint was not even dealt with during the appeal trial. One of the many reasons that trial has been ANNULLED.

Yes, the foot print has been "hotly contested by many who have examined photos of the footprint" ...over the internet by Knox supporters in the US, but that means nothing. These things are decided in court. that's the way it works.

And yes Knox's blood was found. Read the Massai report. You can dismiss that... but no one cares. These things are decided in court.

by Anonymousreply 8308/26/2013

Yes, the acquittals were thrown out by the higher court. Similarly, the conclusions of the first-level trial are no longer in effect. The legal status of Knox and Sollecito is neither guilty nor innocent now.

The new trial will examine the evidence again and reach a fresh conclusion. Whether guilty or innocent, the verdict from Florence will certainly be appealed. The final verdict will mostly likely not happen until years from now.

by Anonymousreply 8408/26/2013

You fools strenuously post the same arguments over and over again in Amanda Knox threads. Why? Which one of you brilliant sleuths is going to convert someone who believes the opposite?

You're all spitting into the wind. The case is over and done with. How many years will you continue to argue ith each other on a message board?

by Anonymousreply 8808/27/2013

Because Meredith's parents don't want to believe their daughter could have been involved with a career criminal such as Guede (a black man, no less!)who fucked their girl, R 88, forcibly or otherwise.

Guede's evidence is the most closely linked to her death, yet her parents don't object to his release (if the post above thread is to be believed)?

Tell us a little more about the Guede/Kircher interaction you are privy to, R88. Why are her parents so interested in absolving someone who fucked their daughter either consensualy or forcibly?

by Anonymousreply 8908/27/2013

r89, your projection of your own racial and sexual obsessions is really creepy. I guess Meredith being biracial is part of what makes it so easy for you to casually dehumanise her as just a surname or a vagina.

Please show us these quotes that convince you that the Kircher family are "so interested in absolving" Guede.

Also (putting your obvious personal obsession with black guys 'fucking' girls 'consensualy or forcibly'[sic] to one side) don't you think that their daughter's MURDER is actually their main concern?

by Anonymousreply 9108/27/2013

If you're tired of constant PrimeTime, having to pay to post, threads getting deleted for no reason, and whimsical banning, click below.

Our WM isn't a stupid nazi cow, and we might one day have again what DL used to be

by Anonymousreply 9208/27/2013

This is the problem with trying cases in the media; you get fools like those in this thread who believe what they're told on TV.

Nancy Grace never should have gotten involved in this mess. I wonder if Amanda Knox could sue her for enough to repay her father for all those legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 9308/27/2013

"If you believe she's guilty you believe she is such a genius and such a forensic mastermind that she was able to bleach down a room in such a fashion that her dna and that of rafaele was destroyed, and only the dna of guede remained."

You'ìve been watching too much CSI.

That Knox's DNA was not found in the murder room does not automatically mean she was not there. In the majority of murder cases the perpetrator leaves no DNA. It depends on the particular dynamics of the murder.

by Anonymousreply 9508/27/2013

Her boyfriend is now saying she wasn't with him all night -- only part of the night.

by Anonymousreply 9607/06/2014

I believe she is guilty as well, although I don't think she murdered Meredith Kercher. I believe she knew Guede murdered Meredith, and tried to cover that up. She probably let Guede into the flat. That is also why, I believe, she implicated her boss, Patrick Lumumba.

A drug ring was broken up in Perugia, allegedly based on information on Knox's phone.

by Anonymousreply 9807/06/2014

r51 is not Italian, r58. He just uses Google Translate. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 9907/06/2014

Not enough evidence to prove she did it, but something about her is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 10007/06/2014

She was recently seen in a Seattle Park giving money to a former boyfriend.

She's unglammed herself and I guess, is living happily off the money from her book.

by Anonymousreply 10107/06/2014

I saw that picture of her in the park. She had what I'd describe as an "escaped-from-an-asylum" haircut.

by Anonymousreply 10307/06/2014

Agree with R28.

by Anonymousreply 10407/06/2014

I just love it when beautiful psychopaths go free. Too bad Angelina Jolie isn't younger. This would make a hell of a movie. I'm surprised Lifetime hasn't done it an injustice yet.

Maybe they have. I don't watch the channel.

by Anonymousreply 10507/06/2014

Wow R106.

Perhaps you'd like to explain Amanda's CONFESSION.

And her implication of a BLACK MAN who had nothing to do with the crime.

by Anonymousreply 10707/06/2014

R106 and R107 Meet tommorow @ 12:00 PM in Vatican Square for a duel of words.

by Anonymousreply 10807/06/2014

R107 forced confessions are meaningless. That's why torture doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 11007/06/2014

Lol forced ... Okay.

Who forced her to blame her black boss?

by Anonymousreply 11107/06/2014

Uh r112... No one made her blame her BOSS

by Anonymousreply 11307/06/2014

Who shits in the toilet and doesn't flush?

by Anonymousreply 11707/06/2014

Lifetime did make a movie of it LOL it stars Hayden Panetierre.

by Anonymousreply 11807/06/2014

You are all pathetic.

Of course guede killed her.

But Amanda's statements reveal some obvious involvement.

Even Raffaele is distancing himself from her now.

I can see being nervous and making a false confession.

But not lying about my boss.

by Anonymousreply 11907/06/2014

Knox is guilty.

False confessions do happen but her's is not one of them. The trial transcripts are an eye opener. No, it was not a false confession.

Her ex BF has pretty much thrown her under the bus with his recent press conference. Officially he says he believes she's innocent, but he wants everyone to read between the lines.

His family is active on twitter... very much wanting everyone to know they think she's guilty.

by Anonymousreply 12007/06/2014

R121 please copy and paste where i said Amanda confessed to killing Meredith.

She confessed to being at the crime scene at the time of the murder. She indicated her boss as the murderer.

That alone is called being guilty... guilty as an accomplice. I believe she is at least that.

by Anonymousreply 12207/06/2014

Actually, r122, that alone is NOT called being guilty. God, I hope you never get called to serve on a jury.

by Anonymousreply 12307/06/2014

Guilty or No Guilty, why is anyone shocked that she's not returning to the crime scene ?

by Anonymousreply 12407/06/2014

by Anonymousreply 12507/06/2014

by Anonymousreply 12607/06/2014

The court system in Italy is ridiculous, they released her once, that's the end of it. Only the murderer knows who really killed the girl. I doubt very much that it was Amanda Knox.

by Anonymousreply 12707/06/2014

Jesus knows. He saw everything !

by Anonymousreply 12807/06/2014

The fantasy that the Italian court system is a joke has been spread by the lovely Knox family through tv people who thought Amanda's story was very good material to be sensationalized. Like that Oprah genius... The facts happened in a very provincial town where the most terrible crime was probably the theft of an apple in 1974. They were not prepared to something like that. Yes they did a mess. But she's SO guilty. And for the record, Italians don't really care about Amanda, the general feeling is sorrow for Meredith and her family.

by Anonymousreply 12907/06/2014

Wouldn't the United States be hypocritical to NOT send her back to Italy if she is found guilty? Do we have an extradition agreement with Italy?

to compare that to Snowden - I don't think we have an extradition agreement with Russia, but we have sent a few Russians back there and were Russia would do the same for us by sending back Snowden. They didn't.

by Anonymousreply 13007/06/2014

R129 When do you speak for Italians? You probably think they eat Chicken Parmesan there as well! Guede did it you sexist slob.He came in Meredith's cunt and most likely raped her. He killed her to shut her up about the rape. Then the idiot took a dump in the toilet. The court case was somewhat of a farce. When the prosecutor brings together Satanism and three people together who hardly knew each other(Sollecito and Know were a couple did not know the murderer Guede) you get a taste of how Italians love bizarre conspiracy theories.

That is not to say that the state,local and federal justice system in the US is fair either. OJ, Jon Benet's parents and Casey Anthony got off scot-free when innocents were killed. all of those people should have gotten the death penalty or life for what they did. Instead they walked...except for OJ. The stupid fucker had to put a gun to a memorabilia collector who supposedly screwed him. He ended up in prison because of that. However that cunt Casey Anthony and the Ramseys never saw prison time for their misdeeds though Patsy Ramsey died of cancer.

As for extradition, the outcry would be so big here that Knox probably wouldn't be sent back to Italy. The US has double jeopardy and I don't see US sending a citizen to be tried again for a crime they were "acquitted" of.

by Anonymousreply 13107/06/2014

I don't believe Snowden should ever turn himself in...he's a good man, just trying to follow his conscience.

by Anonymousreply 13207/06/2014

[quote]The fantasy that the Italian court system is a joke has been spread by the lovely Knox family through tv people who thought Amanda's story was very good material to be sensationalized. Like that Oprah genius...

Nah, they didn't spread a "fantasy". The Italian court system IS a joke. The whole damn country is corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 13307/06/2014

Who are these freaks obsessed with Knox being a killer???

by Anonymousreply 13407/06/2014

Gas the bitch

by Anonymousreply 13507/06/2014

I don't get it either R134. She just acted flaky and the Italians took her odd behavior as proof of murder, I guess. They found the killer, who had a record of breaking into homes, and that should have been the end of the story.

I guess people just like a lurid soap opera, but she's just a flake - young, dopey, awkward, mindless, but there's no evidence for the bizarre sex/orgy story the press cooked up, which required Rafaele to be a part of, right? And he swears he had nothing to do with it, and whether Amanda was there every minute all night has nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 13607/06/2014

I meant whether Amanda was there with Rafaele in his apartment every minute all night is irrelevant. The DNA evidence even points to the burglar. Sheesh.

Of course, Rafaele's and Amanda's DNA might be on a random knife or something - Amanda lived there and her boyfriend visited - they probably cooked meals there. Their DNA could be all over the place, but the intruder's should not have been anywhere and yet it was - I believe in the victim's rape kit.

I think Amanda is right not to go back for another circus trial. I feel sorry for the wrongly re-convicted boy but two wrongs don't make a right.

by Anonymousreply 13707/06/2014

r131 Wake up and go call a "sexist slob" someone else, thank you. r133 ok...

by Anonymousreply 13807/06/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!