Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Florida man sports Justin Bieber style wig to look younger and hook up with 13 year old

Man arrested for third time in a MONTH for sex with minors 'after posing for photos in a Justin Bieber wig to look younger and arranging a meeting with 13-year-old girl'

By SNEJANA FARBEROV PUBLISHED: 20:35 EST, 13 August 2013 | UPDATED: 04:15 EST, 14 August 2013

A 23-year-old Florida man has been arrested for a third time this month on child sex charges after police say he posted photos of himself online disguised as a teenager to lure young girls and boys.

Jordan Wagner, of Altamonte Springs, was taken into custody Monday and charged with traveling to meet a minor for sexual activity, lewd and lascivious molestation and transmitting harmful material to a minor.

According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the 23-year-old man took photos of himself wearing a wig with bangs reminiscent of an early Justin Bieber coif in order to make himself looks a 16-year-old.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 2008/26/2013

At least he looks young.

That wig makes him looks like a ghost.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 108/25/2013

Florida again.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 208/25/2013

Wait, he tried to seduce both girls and boys?

Weird, that almost never happens afaik.

Is he truly bi? Or just so pathetic he'll fuck any underage hole with a heartbeat?

by Envious One Direction wigreply 308/25/2013

Florida always has the craziest news stories.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 408/25/2013

Were the children idiots? He doesn't look younger, you just can't see his fucking face. He might has well have worn a burqa.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 508/25/2013

ROFLMAO. He's actually somewhat cute but the stupid wig makes him look like Cousin It.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 608/25/2013

The wig was supposed to be a point of attraction or to make him look younger? Um, I don't think so. Disguise is more like it.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 708/25/2013

Yeah, it's kind of easy to look younger when your entire face is hidden under a cheap wig lol.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 808/26/2013

Shouldn't he be up on charges for animal abuse for getting his dog involved?

by Envious One Direction wigreply 908/26/2013

Please, people, you'll find fewer joys on a dull day that taking a peek here for all your Florida Man daily trails and tribulations.

I'm sure the above title should make the cut this week...

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1008/26/2013

*than*.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1108/26/2013

Sorry for the above spelling, grammar qweens, I'm typing in the dark here.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1208/26/2013

"The wig was supposed to be a point of attraction or to make him look younger?"

I know. He could have sold his "Baby-Baby-Baby" schtick better if only he was wearing Justin's diaper pants.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1308/26/2013

Ha! Thanks for that link, R10! I love my Florida news.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1408/26/2013

How did I live before knowing about Florida Man's twitter?

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1508/26/2013

Side effects of Bieber fever include drop crotches and statutory rape.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1608/26/2013

Meanwhile, back at "Greenacres"...

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1708/26/2013

I didn't know that Greenacres was a real place. This freak shaved his legs with knives. And why would you choose to move in with someone you already know to be violent and crazy?

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1808/26/2013

That "Florida Man" twitter account is fucking hilarious

by Envious One Direction wigreply 1908/26/2013

There used to be a Florida Woman account that paralleled Florida Man, but it hasn't been active for a long time it seems.

by Envious One Direction wigreply 2008/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.