Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cory Booker - is he family....?

Interesting article methinks

by Anonymousreply 4409/27/2013

He is very good friends with Gayle King. All Gayle's close friends are gay.

by Anonymousreply 108/24/2013

I always felt he didn't want to run for Presidency because his private life would be attacked and possibly drag him out the closet. If he is in the closet I say his boyfriend is white or latino.

by Anonymousreply 208/24/2013

I kind of doubt he has a boyfriend. He seems to be part of the Oprah/Gayle/Tyler Perry "we'll focus on good works to deny our sexual impulses" brigade.

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

Mebbe so R4. But he is gay, believe it.

by Anonymousreply 508/24/2013

I agree he's gay r5, just not sure if he is "active"

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

[quote]The article links to a Jezebel piece, which quotes Datalounge.

You know, I've posted some minor "scoops" on DL that I'd stumbled across just surfing, and the next day they've been written up as articles on Jezebel or Gawker. Clearly, several of the writers from those blogs hang out here.

by Anonymousreply 708/24/2013

Yes he is, not 'closeted' but discreet.

by Anonymousreply 808/25/2013

R8 is right. But he is ambitious more than anything else, so if he needs to stop having sex with men to further his career, he will.

by Anonymousreply 908/25/2013

I dated him when we were at Stanford.

by Anonymousreply 1008/25/2013

Details, R10.

Body? Cock size? What was he into sexually?

by Anonymousreply 1108/25/2013

r10. You would be doing us all a favor if you revealed your gender, natch?

by Anonymousreply 1208/25/2013

I get a gay vibe from him, but I hear that he likes white women, which could we "worse" than being gay with the black vote...so he keeps it on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 1308/25/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1408/25/2013

It would make sense that Cory Booker is a bottom. He is Wall Street's butt boy.

by Anonymousreply 1508/26/2013

r12, I am male.

by Anonymousreply 1608/27/2013

Whenever a man dodges the question "are you gay?" with the shell game of why should it matter/if someone thinks it so be it, then tries to reframe the conversation to "things that matter"...GAY

[quote]The mayor of Newark, New Jersey Cory Booker, who is the Democratic nominee in the state’s US Senate special election has surprised some this week amid speculation about his sexuality.

In an interview with the Washington Post, Booker said: ”People who think I’m gay, some part of me thinks it’s wonderful because I want to challenge people on their homophobia… I love seeing on Twitter when someone says I’m gay, and I say, ‘So what does it matter if I am? So be it.’”

He was asked on Wednesday by a Star-Ledger reporter to clarify his point, to which he responded: ”It should not matter,” he said. “That was my point.” He said he was to focus on the Senate race against former Bogota Mayor Steve Lonegan, the Republican nominee.

by Anonymousreply 1708/29/2013

I agree, R17. He sounds like someone who is uncomfortable with his sexuality. So many black men try to hide their gayness because of the importance of religion in the black community.

by Anonymousreply 1808/29/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2008/29/2013

Jonathan Capehart, who calls Cory "a friend", claims that Booker is straight.

I'm sticking by my original theory: he likes white women.

by Anonymousreply 2108/29/2013

So what?

by Anonymousreply 2208/29/2013

Exactly, r22, so what!?

by Anonymousreply 2308/29/2013

If he likes women....he'd have found one by now.

by Anonymousreply 2408/29/2013

He's busy. He's evasive. He changes the subject. He's gay.

If he were straight, he would just say it.

by Anonymousreply 2508/30/2013

"The article links to a Jezebel piece, which quotes Datalounge."

Ah, Jezebel; maintaining the high standards of reliably sourced journalism, as always.

by Anonymousreply 2608/30/2013

He was on Chris Hayes' show last night, maintaining that his sexuality shouldn't matter in this campaign, but making a point to say that there's plenty of evidence of his heterosexuality out there. I do think he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 2708/30/2013

He likes manicures.

by Anonymousreply 2908/30/2013

[quote]If he were straight, he would just say it.

He said it in the past when he was first running for mayor.

by Anonymousreply 3008/30/2013

Personally, I love Cory and will vote for him.

But as a fan, I attended an event at an ice cream shop on the Jersey board walk this summer, in which he appeared to scoop out cones.

First time I saw him out of a suit, shirt and tie and he was rather disappointingly chubby and out of shape and his taste in jeans, polo shirt and sneakers was definitely that of a straight frat boy. If looks were very everything, there was no gay vibe whatsoever.

Nevertheless, he was charming and patient with everyone who came in to say hello.

by Anonymousreply 3108/30/2013

McGreevey was straight. Until he....

by Anonymousreply 3208/30/2013

If he is gay and trying to stay closeted (which I personally believe is likely the case), then I just developed newfound respect for his social media PR skills.

He got a (female) stripper to leak Twitter banter between him and her, and he also got another woman to fun-argue with the stripper about becoming his first lady. It made the first page of the Times's website. And none of these "leaks" can be traced to his camp!

Well done, Cory. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 3309/26/2013

Nope, R21 hit the nail on the head. He likes WHITE WOMEN.

SKANKY, TWITTER-USING WHITE WOMEN!

His poll numbers have been dropping; this shocking news may seriously cost him the election, if not now then in a few years if he wins.

by Anonymousreply 3509/26/2013

Are there dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 3609/26/2013

He likes white women as much as Lindsay Graham does.

by Anonymousreply 3709/27/2013

He flirted with a stripper from Oregon via Twitter!

It is in the news.

by Anonymousreply 3809/27/2013

yes, i'm shocked when i saw the news. thought he would have better taste than that nasty tatted whore.

by Anonymousreply 3909/27/2013

This means he is straight and is into white women!

by Anonymousreply 4009/27/2013

He is straight. And who cares about the race of the chicks he likes.

by Anonymousreply 4109/27/2013

[quote]He is straight. And who cares about the race of the chicks he likes.

Female black voters.

by Anonymousreply 4209/27/2013

Nobody is worried about what black female voters think. That population/voting block is too miniscule in relation the larger picture.

by Anonymousreply 4309/27/2013

And, by the way, he is not straight.

I don't know why he suddenly has a bunch of fangirls in here like this is an old Anderson Cooper thread, but you need to move along your merry ways.

by Anonymousreply 4409/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.