Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Watched Anna and the King with Jody Foster last night...

For shits and giggles. Also, because the scenery and sets were pretty amazing, but damn, Jody cannot play a hetero woman if you put a gun to her head.

And the English accent? Were there no hot british chicks available?

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 1508/26/2013

Could you manage to spell her name right if I put a gun to your head?

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 108/24/2013

Kristin Scott Thomas.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 208/24/2013

Uh, OP, do you even know what the real Anna looked like? Not exactly what I'd call feminine...

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 308/24/2013

Oh, I dunno. I think Jodie was pretty convincing in Bugsy Malone.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 408/24/2013

Oscar worthy.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 508/24/2013

Jodie DOES resemble the real Anna.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 608/25/2013

I saw Jodie in Elysium tonight. OMG, She was terrible. If she had just talked like a normal person, she would have been great.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 708/25/2013

Anna Leonowens was a strange woman. For most of her adult life, Anna Edwards had no contact with her family and took pains to disguise her origins by claiming that she had been born with the surname "Crawford" in Caernarfon and giving her father's rank as Captain.

By doing so, she protected not only herself but her children, who would have had greater opportunities if their mixed-race heritage remained unknown.

Investigations uncovered no record of her birth at Caernarfon, news which came as a shock to the town that had long claimed her as one of its most famous natives.

At one point, she became estranged from her son, Louis, and did not see him for 19 years.

It's interesting to read about her on Wikipedia.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 808/25/2013

Jodi can't to period. Period.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 908/25/2013

Jody has never been interesting to me. I have watched many of her films and she leaves me cold. I don't enjoy her as an actress. Always see in her a struggle regarding spending her childhood working. Child actors always seemed damaged to me.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 1008/25/2013

JodIE is one of the most wooden, expressionless contemporary actresses Hollywood have ever produced.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 1108/25/2013

Ew, kill it!

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 1208/25/2013

What R12 said.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 1308/25/2013

I've always liked Jodie Foster, even when her insistence on living in the closet annoyed me.

I like the fact that she couldn't play straight and stopped trying. In the roles she can play, I usually enjoy her work.

Now that she's out, I wonder if she'll ever play a lesbian role with a romantic/sexual aspect to it?

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 1408/25/2013

the ONLY interesting thing about this film is it's how and where she met Cydney Bernard.

by But Chow Yun Fat was HAWT!reply 1508/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.